Arcanium ~ A New World

Game Master BloodWolven

Present Quick fight!

Fight Map!!!

You have died and the gods have decided for one reason or another to give you another chance. This chance is to start anew as you are with a special ability in a mystical world of monsters and adventure.

It is an Isekai game, a reference to a situation in which characters find themselves transported to an alternate dimension or universe.


1,101 to 1,150 of 1,712 << first < prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | next > last >>

In a playful small adorable voice the kitten says, "Weeeeee! Hey no worries about getting out with those strong men in your group, though you ladies might want to take a dip before they notice your aura."

Sense Motive DC 14:
You notice the secret message midnight was sending to the women and their smell of sex, or such.

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

She looks a bit embarrassed and quickly jumps into the water, spraying water as she goes.


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

She responds to Joe with a bit of questioning as if he should know, "We elves don't change much after becoming adults or until turning venerable at about 600 years."

Ryada does the same quickly following Jellena. Though being less sure footed she slips. As she goes down she reaches out snagging her hand on Jellena's clothing and bringing her down with her. They twist and turn over each other and then stop. Ryada smiles and laughs at the predicament and then splashes Joe.

Silver Crusade

HP: 21/19_ AC: 22 _ T: 22 _FF: 14_ Perception +1_Sense Motive +1[/ooc]_Init: +4_Fort: +3_Ref: +4_Will: +1_CMB: +0_CMD: 14_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +8_Bluff +0 _ Climb -1 _ Diplomacy +0 _ Escape Artist +4 _ Heal +1 _ Intimidate +0 _ Sense Motive +1 _ Stealth +8 _ Survival +1 _ Swim -1 _

Being mostly submerged in the water he comes to just as the ladies fall into the water near them. He weakly smiles up at Joe saying, "Hey... thanks for the lift. Would you mind putting me in my bedroll, I am exhausted."

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

Once they both stop twisting in the water, in kind she smiles and laughs with Ryada. She turns and invites to the others, "Come on in the water is fine!" Encoraging them with a wave.


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12
Delman Fredrel Vortani III wrote:
Being mostly submerged in the water he comes to just as the ladies fall into the water near them. He weakly smiles up at Joe saying, "Hey... thanks for the lift. Would you mind putting me in my bedroll, I am exhausted."

"You got it, buddy", Joe says with a simple smile. As the others slowly enter the pool, Joe rolls out Delman's bedroll, help the warlock get as comfortable as he can; removing as much clothes as Delman is comfortable with. The paladin also removes a trail ration from his backback and places it near Delman's head, breaking off a small piece and giving it to Delman's celestial kitty. After the warlock is taken care of, Joe begins to remove his armor, now a little soggy after Delman's dip.

Before jumping in, Joe takes out Excalibur from his sheath and dips it several times in the regenerative waters, hoping it will renew the intelligent weapon.
Brandon transforms from his crow form to that of a small black pug and jumps into the pool, with the paladin following behind him.

Silver Crusade

A bit sharp but sincere the sword whispers, "Well thank you for your consideration. I would like a polish later."


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12
Excalibur bane of Undead wrote:
A bit sharp but sincere the sword whispers, "Well thank you for your consideration. I would like a polish later."

"Sure thing", Joe responds, resting sword and sheath against the wall of the cavern. "Before my head hits the pillow."

Silver Crusade

"Yes sir." it simply responds.


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

5000 pounds? What is this coffin made of?

Artemis would give the coffin one yank, grunting a bit before sighing looking over towards Frank, "Hey Frank, I am going to need your help with this, its way heavier than I expected.

----------

Looking down at Jellena as she beckons them in, Artemis would slightly nod, taking off his armor, socks, and shoes before gently jumping in.


The coffin is made out of a very heavy stone and lots of metal worked throughout it. Think of it as a vampire's ultimate coffin.

Silver Crusade

Male HP 47/45 | AC: 22 /T: 14 /FF: 18 | Perc. +5 | F: +6 / R: +3 /W: +4 | CMB +10 | CMD 27 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent) | Init. +8|

The coffin as is would be too much for Frank as well. He can push or drag up to 3500lbs. And would be supper slow at that. The Cat at huge size and 4 legs would be able to pull it pretty easy. If we say he pulled it here for us we should probably attempt to open it. Or we leave it here and come back to get it when ready to return to town and all of us pull it.

Frank splashes the lady's and others as well taking time to appreciate being alive still in this world.

"So whats our next move?"


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

As Joe settles into the cool clear blue water, the paladin looks to the bard. "Ryada, do you have any bardic knowledge about this place?

Frank Steel wrote:

Frank splashes the lady's and others as well taking time to appreciate being alive still in this world.

"So whats our next move?"

The holy warrior instinctively looks to the party's oracle.

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

Quick check, who has a ring from me or better yet who doesn't.
She smiles a bit wider as Joe looks to her. In a calm voice she suggests, "We should first heal up. Get plenty of sleep, wait besides Delman no one appears to need any rest. Delman's blast helped us with that. So Joe can dry us off. Collect items on our list and follow Midnight to the rift. Unless you want to take it easy and chill with Delman as I take a quick look around."

She does a channel which heals most of the group then several cure light to maximize Joe's hit points.


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Joe wears one of Jellena's rings.

Jellena Darkling wrote:
She smiles a bit wider as Joe looks to her. In a calm voice she suggests, "We should first heal up. Get plenty of sleep, wait besides Delman no one appears to need any rest. Delman's blast helped us with that. So Joe can dry us off. Collect items on our list and follow Midnight to the rift. Unless you want to take it easy and chill with Delman as I take a quick look around."

The paladin smirks at the playful oracle. "I also have one more Lay on Hands ability for today, in case anyone needs some minor healing, as well. So be careful, Chosen of the Mistress, you may not be able to handle anymore 'divine energies' coming your way! As for 'drying everyone off', I left all my towels on Earth. But I'll help anyone who needs it."


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

"All kidding aside, Jellena, I'll help you scout the primeter before shuteye. I'm sure Excalibur wouldn't mind."

Silver Crusade

Over the din of your talking and any other noise you might hear... Perception DC 12... some light humming come from the sword and apparently not listening to the group.


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Perplexed, Joe gets out of the waters and walks over to his magical sword. "Excalibur? You okay?"

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

Still wading in the water in her nearly skin tight black suit she nonchalantly pulls it off leaving her in a simple black bra and matching black undies, smiling at the boys around her she splashes each of you, scandalously she chimes up, "What haven't you seen a little flesh lately? She looks very willing to flirt and play around in the water. She tosses her suit out of the water.

Once she is done playing for a bit she simply points out, "Joe use Prestigitation to dry us. It might take a while but sure a lot faster than other methods. Joe, I think you need to stay here and perhaps have a talk just outside." She looks over at Ryada then back to Joe. Confidently she strides out of the water and picks up her dry suit. "Joe I don't have a towel yet, the hitchhikers would be so disappointed, would you please dry me, unless one of you has a towel." She looks expectantly.

Once dry she heads out of the cave turning on her lightsaber.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

At Joe's offer she giddily says, "Oo, Oo pick me, lay your hands on me Joe!"

Ryada kinda scrunches up her nose at her predicament. She pulls off her cloak and tosses it, her pack, weapons, and slipping off the leather armor leaving only her gold rimmed green top and bottom. She splashes Joe when he gets in the water and focuses on him more than the others.

Silver Crusade

A bit startled the sword stops humming and responds, "De dum dum de... oh! Yeah... fine, just fine."


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12
Jellena Darkling wrote:

Once she is done playing for a bit she simply points out, "Joe use Prestigitation to dry us. It might take a while but sure a lot faster than other methods. Joe, I think you need to stay here and perhaps have a talk just outside." She looks over at Ryada then back to Joe. Confidently she strides out of the water and picks up her dry suit. "Joe I don't have a towel yet, the hitchhikers would be so disappointed, would you please dry me, unless one of you has a towel." She looks expectantly.

Once dry she heads out of the cave turning on her lightsaber.

Joe playfully thunks his own head with a fist. "Oh YEAH! Duh! Of course." Joe casts prestidigitation on the cleric, making sure Jellena is good a dry, and drinking in as much skin the oracle would allow. Despite this, Joe's thoughts were of the suggestion his friend and spiritual leader put out there. Perhaps now it was time...

Shortly after Jellena left the cave, Joe tries to ask the elven bard in a nonchalant manner, "Ryada. May I please speak with you outside?" The paladin leaves the cave without his sword and armor, but Brandon, still in pug form, shakes off any excess water, and walks out with his charge.

Silver Crusade

Male HP 47/45 | AC: 22 /T: 14 /FF: 18 | Perc. +5 | F: +6 / R: +3 /W: +4 | CMB +10 | CMD 27 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent) | Init. +8|

Frank was not shy around the girls. He thought back to his college years and all the fun had then at various pool parties and beach days. He splashed and grabbed and tossed them in a playful manner both the ladies and guys. He watched the exchange between Ryada and Joe.

Good for you Joe. He simply smiles.

He too exits the pool and dries enough to put back on some pants before heading out to see Jellena.

"So those two are gonna hook up soon. A lightsaber was a good choice. Too bad it didn't come with force powers as well right? So do you think about you know home much? Or what was our home before well dying. The longer I'm here the less I think about it. Probably best that way. Lots of things in front of us to think about now. I would offer to spar with you some but I don't want to accidentally get cut in half or anything."

He smiles before sitting and just staring up to the sky.

"Well better get comfortable since we are resting here."


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis would watch the party silently, doing his best to try and relax as he closes his eyes. Opening them back up, Artemis would watch Ryada and Jellena play around, smiling a little as a small blush dons his face.

As most of the party would head outside for one reason or another, Artemis would take this opportunity to get up from the pool, stretching a little as he takes a seat besides Delman. Throwing his wet shirt to the side, Artemis would look over towards Delman, a hand slowly reaching out to gently pet his cat as he quietly asks, "Hey Delman, you doing alright?"

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

She laughs and smiles as the group plays in the water, enjoying the splashing, tossing and grabbing.

She agrees with Frank simply stating, "Yep. Well that's what you think. Just wait a few levels and see what I can do. No, I do my best to not remember home, though I do miss the little things, toilet paper, AC, readily accessible food. What do you miss? We could spar if you want but I wouldn't use the lightsaber." She twirls a bit and her clothing changes from the tight suit to a flowing robe which spreads out before she sits down next to Frank on her velvety thick fur robe.

Silver Crusade

HP: 21/19_ AC: 22 _ T: 22 _FF: 14_ Perception +1_Sense Motive +1[/ooc]_Init: +4_Fort: +3_Ref: +4_Will: +1_CMB: +0_CMD: 14_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +8_Bluff +0 _ Climb -1 _ Diplomacy +0 _ Escape Artist +4 _ Heal +1 _ Intimidate +0 _ Sense Motive +1 _ Stealth +8 _ Survival +1 _ Swim -1 _

With intelligent eyes the cat analyzes you but quickly arches it's back into your pet and begins to purr.

Groaning a bit as he turns over to see Artemis he smiles a bit seeing his cat getting attention. With staggered gasps he responds, "Right as rain.
The Divine are good.
I just need rest.
How are you?"


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

With a muted smile she follows Joe, picking up the pug if it will let her. Scratching and petting it with loving attention she looks up at Joe apprehensively waiting for him to start.


The cub tiger continues to swim and play even by himself blissfully unaware of the human toils.


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Joe stands before Ryada, giving Brandon the pug a gentle scratch of his head. With a resigned sigh, the paladin begins.
"Ryada..do you remember the circumstances of our first meeting? It’s been etched in my mind for weeks now. Suffering from an unwanted sexual encounter, especially one as horrendous as yours, are bound to leave marks, even scars that may never heal."
"I’m not a fool. I’ve noticed your feelings for me, and I’m very flattered. To have the attention of a beautiful, wise and knowledgeable ‘younger’ woman will turn most men’s heads. I’m worried the feelings you may have acquired for me is just a coping mechanism for the trama you experienced in the sewers. And I absolutely do not want to take advantage of you after such an ordeal. Perhaps we should take a few days to examine our feelings for each other. I genuinely respect you and your profession, valuing your contributions to the Night Hawks and our budding friendship.”
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21

Sense Motive 5:
Joe is being as truthful and respectful as he can. Ryada’s feelings are his first concern.

Sense Motive 10:
The paladin really wants to be convinced the bard’s feelings for him are genuine. Despite his lofty ideals, the bard may have noticed the paladin checking out the beautiful elven maiden’s body, sometimes trying to hide the bulge in his loincloth, a bulge that didn’t come about so quickly in his older form.


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

sense motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

Taking her time to recall what she remembers then retells slowly as her memories slowly rise, "I remember some but not all. I remember going down into the sewers with three other newbie adventurers, or at least initially I thought they were newbies like myself. Pain and power, then leaving the sewers with you. Yes I know I went through an ordeal but the details are blotted out."

She nods in response to Joe's words, not having anything in response to his words.

Silver Crusade

Male HP 47/45 | AC: 22 /T: 14 /FF: 18 | Perc. +5 | F: +6 / R: +3 /W: +4 | CMB +10 | CMD 27 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent) | Init. +8|

He laughs.

"Well I lived in Florida and it's much nicer here than it is there. So hot so A/C was a necessity. Food for sure. Pizza. Burgers and fires. All unhealthy stuff, but with that potion making us young again. We may need to have a nice BBQ. I'm sure we could get some bacon fat or lard to melt down and fry some french fries. Though eating a bunch of stuff like that would really make us miss toilet paper later right? No need to spar and get all sweaty after a nice swim. We can just enjoy the night sky. Oh driving. I miss driving after doing all this walking. One of us should have asked for some sort of vehicle that wouldn't run out of gas, maybe runs on nuclear power or something. Oh well, but yeah I guess it's better to let go and live in the now and appreciate what we have. Thanks Jellena."

He looks to her and smiles. Probably pretty noticeable he seems a bit lighter now like some weight was off his shoulders.


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis smiles a little at the cat, continuing to give it attention as Delman pipes up, "I'm a little tired but I'm sure a night's rest will fix that..." he says, trailing off. "Did I wake you up by any chance?


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12
Ryada wrote:
She nods in response to Joe's words, not having anything in response to his words.

The holy warrior takes one of Ryada's free hands and kisses it gently.

"I know this is not how you wanted events to go today. Who knows how the next few days will pan out? Please know if you ever want to talk, not only about the sewers or anything subject you wish, I would be happy to. I still have so many questions about Arcanium. I'm sure Jellena is getting tired of coming to her for answers."
Joe leans down to give the elven bard a friendly hug. "Thanks for everything, Ryada."
After the conversation with Ryada is over, Joe heads back inside to begin the polishing process with Excalibur.


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

She takes in the Paladin's words quiet reserve. She follows him several minutes later obviously taking time to think.

Silver Crusade

The sword pleasantly oohs and aahs as Joe polishes the sword. Once done it brings up the earlier conflict, "Joe I know your abilities better than yourself, please follow my direction in the future. How did your smite ability work out for you today?"

Silver Crusade

HP: 21/19_ AC: 22 _ T: 22 _FF: 14_ Perception +1_Sense Motive +1[/ooc]_Init: +4_Fort: +3_Ref: +4_Will: +1_CMB: +0_CMD: 14_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +8_Bluff +0 _ Climb -1 _ Diplomacy +0 _ Escape Artist +4 _ Heal +1 _ Intimidate +0 _ Sense Motive +1 _ Stealth +8 _ Survival +1 _ Swim -1 _

Still yawning between sentences and doing his best to focus on his words, "Yes I am more asleep than not. Exhausted and all."


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12
Excalibur bane of Undead wrote:
The sword pleasantly oohs and aahs as Joe polishes the sword. Once done it brings up the earlier conflict, "Joe I know your abilities better than yourself, please follow my direction in the future. How did your smite ability work out for you today?"

The paladin speaks in a lowered voice, as to not arouse those around, but the sharpness of his tone is there. "You forced me into action without explaining why! This is not a partnership! My dreams of us becoming a full melding of man and weapon are fading away if I continue under this 'arrangement'. If you have all this experience, train me, don't bark orders in hopes that I trust you blindly! Clearly we have not reached that point in our relationship! I am willing to work on it, are you?!"

Sense Motive 5:
Joe is angry about the way Excalibur has been treating him, but there's another frustration on his mind. He looks at Ryada several times during the polishing.

Joe finishes the polishing and places Excalibur back against the cavern wall. "There. Good night." The paladin unrolls his bedroll and lays down to sleep.
Brandon, still in pug form, crawls right up to Joe's ear and whispers. "For what is worth, I proud you decided to take Ryada's situation into account. That was quite noble."
The holy warrior opens his eyes slightly, taking another quick look at the elf bard. "Yeah well, if everyone could do the right thing, then everyone would do it," Joe said in a whispered grumble at his celestial familiar. "I've forgot how difficult the battle between soul and flesh can be!"


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis winces a little, "Sorry, didn't know that..." he says, his other hand reaching over to pet the cat's back, "I'll leave you be if you want to go back to sleep."

Silver Crusade

HP: 21/19_ AC: 22 _ T: 22 _FF: 14_ Perception +1_Sense Motive +1[/ooc]_Init: +4_Fort: +3_Ref: +4_Will: +1_CMB: +0_CMD: 14_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +8_Bluff +0 _ Climb -1 _ Diplomacy +0 _ Escape Artist +4 _ Heal +1 _ Intimidate +0 _ Sense Motive +1 _ Stealth +8 _ Survival +1 _ Swim -1 _

He simply rolls over doing his best to sleep again.

Silver Crusade

In an even quieter tone than Joe the sword replies civilily, "I had a hunch, this time I did not know, I was trusting the Mistress. Normally that won't happen."

Then in an almost astonished voice it spouts out, "You were forced?! No I think the shoe is on the other foot, you asked for me. If and when I bark orders you should listen, you are just lucky the blessing worked. If you can't take orders perhaps I don't need YOU! perhaps it would be better if you ravage her and throw your vows to the side." The last sentence said with a good deal of vehemence.

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

She responds with some interest, "Florida that sounds nice. Though if you had to pick which would you wish for: ready made mouthwatering food, toilet paper, or a vehicle?" She lays with the folds of her deep fur robe covering a good portion of her but you can tell it has slipped off and you can see one bra strap and a bit of small lace showing with her right butt.


The next day comes quick enough for some and longer for others...

Silver Crusade

Male HP 47/45 | AC: 22 /T: 14 /FF: 18 | Perc. +5 | F: +6 / R: +3 /W: +4 | CMB +10 | CMD 27 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent) | Init. +8|

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Frank does his best to read the situation.

"Well we can travel with magic. Toilet paper in its own right is a bit gross. Washing is cleaner. So of those three choices food. Though there is something else I want at the moment."

If he read the situation he will make a move and goes in for a kiss. If things go well he lets Jellena take control to see where things go to a point. If things go really well he will take control and be assertive and dominant. If he read the situation all wrong and she pulls away. He laughs and plays it off apologizing for misreading the situation.

In the Morning

Frank stretches and does his morning routine doing a bit a drill work with his sword. After he approaches the group and the Cat.

"Can you take us to the Rift? Any clue on what we may need to do to close it?"


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Suffice it to say, the paladin did not sleep well. Angry thoughts of Excalibur, especially barking his confused feelings for Ryada across the cavern, made for fitful sleep.
I'm in an abusive relationship with a magical weapon, thought Joe as he drifted off to sleep.

In the Morning
The holy warrior gets up early, having not slept well anyway, to take Excalibur outside to do their morning exercises and sword practice. Weapon and wielder barely said two words to each other through the whole regiment.
Seeing Frank also awake and working out, Joe walks up to the warlord and whispers, "Frank, I think you should work on convincing Midnight to be your mount. An intelligent and fearsome predator who can understand tactics, would be the ideal mount for a warlord."

Silver Crusade

Male HP 47/45 | AC: 22 /T: 14 /FF: 18 | Perc. +5 | F: +6 / R: +3 /W: +4 | CMB +10 | CMD 27 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent) | Init. +8|

Before gathering the group and Midnight.

"Not a terrible idea. Depends on what that beast wants and how I can help it get it. Not sure who would be the master and henchmen in that relationship but it could be worth a shot."

Once Gathered.

"Also Midnight do you have any interest in staying with us awhile. We had this story from the 80's in the land we come from. It was the adventures of a mighty Hero called He-Man. He had an awesome steed called Battle Cat with cool armor. I think the two of us could for a mutual beneficial team if you are interested."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

Frank reads the situation correctly, she seems open to your advance. She forces you to work for the kiss and then kisses back. Pulling you onto her she grabs either side of your head her lips work furiously over yours as her tongue teases with quick flicks.

As you move to get more serious she puts her pointer finger on your lips and shakes her head mewing quietly, "Mmmm, uhh, mmm." Indicating no more. After a few more kisses she sends him on his way and following shortly after smelling strongly of incense. She drops a whopper wrapped in its paper in Frank's lap and looking at the others asks with a raised eyebrow, "I have two more, want one? I will share with Ryada." As if you would say no, she let's you take one and eats her half before handing it to Ryada.

DM Wolf:
Once Frank is gone she pulls out her several items. Laying them out on her robe of black fur in reverence to her goddess. The bible of life and death, the light saber, the rifle, the incense burner, and the lighter. With the lighter she starts the incense and wafts it over the items while she prays to the Mistress, "Mistress thank you for all your blessings, may we continue to prevail in your service." Rubbing the simple ivory ring she says, "I wish for a magical device to produce food three times a day, pulling from the weilder's memory what food they want produced, making the taste and sustenance a reality."

She offers to keep watch and sits near the entrance in the large folds of black fur robe, studying her massive tome. When you wake up through the night or the morning she is studying.

Silver Crusade

Towards the end of Joe's training the sword pipes up, though not issuing orders he begins to instruct, "Now hold me just a bit higher. Hold your back foot to the right two more inches..." At the end of the lesson the sword relents, "I am sorry, I should not have said those words about your oath or her. I do want to make our relationship better so you can be the best paladin you can be. I realize I have not been the best example and need to work on expressing better, after all you can only hear our communication, not see it like most mortals do."


The kitten poofs into a cloud of blue black smoke, exiting in his large form, with a knowing look he answers, "Yes I can take you to the rift. No clue how to close it but I am sure your oracle will know. Well to let you mount me sounds strange and unpleasant..." He trails off before laughing and breaking his serious face intently watching your reactions. Merrily he continues after catching his breath, "But if you are serious then I want to see this armor first, Mithral or adamantine, with sapphire studdings."


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Joe immediately plops down on the ground after Excalibur's apology, breathing hard from the workout and trying to push his anger out and away.
The paladin gathers his thoughts and responds.
"I appreciate the apology, Excalibur. It means a lot to hear that. All I can say is that I will work harder on being more receptive to your suggestions."
The holy warrior gets off the ground and walks back into join the others, making his way to Frank first concerning Midnight.


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

While Frank is speaking with Midnight, Joe makes his way to the still-reclined warlock and kneels down at his shoulder.
"Delman. Delman. Are you awake yet?" The paladin asks in a calm, even tone.

1,101 to 1,150 of 1,712 << first < prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Arcanium ~ Where the action happens All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.