Arcanium ~ A New World

Game Master BloodWolven

Present Quick fight!

Fight Map!!!

You have died and the gods have decided for one reason or another to give you another chance. This chance is to start anew as you are with a special ability in a mystical world of monsters and adventure.

It is an Isekai game, a reference to a situation in which characters find themselves transported to an alternate dimension or universe.


1,001 to 1,050 of 1,929 << first < prev | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

HP: 21/19_ AC: 22 _ T: 22 _FF: 14_ Perception +1_Sense Motive +1[/ooc]_Init: +4_Fort: +3_Ref: +4_Will: +1_CMB: +0_CMD: 14_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +8_Bluff +0 _ Climb -1 _ Diplomacy +0 _ Escape Artist +4 _ Heal +1 _ Intimidate +0 _ Sense Motive +1 _ Stealth +8 _ Survival +1 _ Swim -1 _

Round 3

He waits until the zombie is within 30 feet of him before sending forth another searing white holy ray. Readied action if needed.
blast, touch: 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 + 4 = 26 damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
+1 to attack and damage if within 30 feet

Round 4

Leaving what is left of the zombies to his allies he focuses on the flaming skeletons. With a laugh on his voice he states, "You got em, we are going to focus on the fiery ones." Then aiming his kukri another white ray shoots forth.
blast, touch: 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 + 4 = 24 damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
+1 to attack and damage if within 30 feet

Round 5

Another white ray to scald the undead.
blast, touch: 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 + 4 = 22 damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
+1 to attack and damage if within 30 feet


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

Round 3

She doesn't wait sending forth another blue electrical ray. She does continue to sing inspiring the group.
blast, touch: 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 4 = 15 damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Round 4

She follows Delman's lead and aims at the skeletal threats moving in on the group. Her words easily heard over the coming din of the undead horde.
blast, touch: 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 4 = 21 damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Round 5

Another blue ray aimed at a hurt undead if there is one. Her words continue to resonate with your will if not your soul continuing to charge you with morale.
blast, touch: 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 + 4 = 27 damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Round 3

One zombie falls with two new holes in it as the other reaches the line of blades. It is cut down easily by the threes readied actions but it still tried to slam into Joe. The flaming skeletons move fast over the sand, literally moving over it, now only a mere 90 feet away.
slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15 damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Round 4

Two of the skeletons fall to the Ray's but the third moves in and shoots it's own fiery ray at Joe.
blast, touch: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11 damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Round 5

The last skeleton falls to their rays but two more are 60 feet away wielding chipped scimitars and well used metal shields. Their armor nearly gone only some small patches of chain link cling to their shoulders. A massive form bursts from the sand 80 feet off to the right. The huge creature begins to circle the group.

Random enemies:

Round 6

skeletons: 1d6 - 3 ⇒ (5) - 3 = 2
90 to 100 encounter behemouth: 1d100 ⇒ 98

Round 7

Zombies : 1d6 - 3 ⇒ (6) - 3 = 3

Round 8

Zombies : 1d6 - 3 ⇒ (6) - 3 = 3

90 to 100 encounter lightning: 1d100 ⇒ 99

Round 9

skeletons: 1d6 - 3 ⇒ (6) - 3 = 3

Round 10

skeletons: 1d6 - 3 ⇒ (4) - 3 = 1
90 to 100 encounter behemouth: 1d100 ⇒ 91

Round 11

Zombies : 1d6 - 3 ⇒ (5) - 3 = 2

90 to 100 encounter lightning: 1d100 ⇒ 100

Round 12
Flaming skeletons: 1d6 - 3 ⇒ (4) - 3 = 1

Round 13
Flaming skeletons: 1d6 - 3 ⇒ (6) - 3 = 3
Zombies : 1d6 - 3 ⇒ (6) - 3 = 3

Round 14

Zombies : 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
skeletons: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +9, R: +8, W: +8| Init: +2 Paladin/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Round 3
Joe feels the smite effect leave his body as the zombie falls to his blade, an angry grimace washes over the paladin's face; is it due to his magical sword dictating his actions or the onslaught of undead, who can say.

Round 4
The holy warrior is shot by a fiery blast from an advancing skeleton. Joe steps forward to counterattack, but the ranged attacks from the bard and warlock takes it down.

Round 5
Joe sees the hulking form crawl from the black sand. Gripping Excalibur hard in frustration, the paladin readies his next attack.

Readied actions:
If the skeletons get too close, Joe will attack them. If other party members take them down, Joe will focus on the undead behemoth.
Excalibur (with Inspire Courage (Su) & Encouraging Roar: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 10 + 2 + 2 = 21
Dmg.: 1d8 + 7 + 2 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 2 + 2 + (5, 3) = 23

Silver Crusade

Male HP 51/54 | AC: 27 /T: 21 /FF: 16 | Perc. +6 | F: +9 / R: +3 /W: +5 | CMB +14 | CMD 35 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent), Fly 60ft(80ft) Average | Init. +8|

"Hold the line, keep drawing them to us. We have to have faith in the mistress."

With no range capability Frank continues to ready and strike down any that make it close enough.


Frank you still need to roll the readied attack also I will let you have liberties with free actions. Describe what you do and such, make it fun!

Joe still feels the empowering smite, the protections still upon him though they should have faded. Looking down he sees that the light upon the sword is different than what Excalibur typically generates. The smite is still in effect and likely will upon all threats before you. Though you do feel the full power of Excalibur fade, it only confers a +2 enchancement for now though smite is still in effect for all undead threats in the black sands.

DM notes:
Delman's wide shot 1-3 hit ally, 4-5 hit huge beast, 6-8 hurts self, 9-10 he drops his kukri, 11-20 miss. Though a natural 1 does always provoke.
1d20 ⇒ 20

Round 5
Both of the ray shooters make sure to take down the last fiery skeleton. Joe you still need to subtract 5 from your hp from the fiery blast.

Round 6

The two skeletons do walk through the black sand but it doesn't seem to slow them down. They advance quickly upon the melee row as the rays shoot beside or through them. Readied attacks! Joe slashes through the skeleton like butter and it falls in a pile of bones at his feet. 1 skeleton is in front of Jellena, 2 in front of Frank.: 1d2 ⇒ 2 Two more skeletons in tarnished wear charge forward in the wake of those taken down by the front row, also 3 zombies stagger forward, all about 50 or 60 feet away. The behemoth slowly moves 20 feet looking your way but not getting any closer.

Round 7

A herd of walkers follow, the horde is approaching! 6 more zombies from the right and 6 from the left at ranges of up to 60 and 90 feet away. The behemoth continues to flank the group watching you.

Round 8

Purple lightning smacks down into the group. Reflex DC 15 or 2d6 damage. More skeletons can be seen charging though only 3 of them. The behemoth makes a very loud hissing sound and growls at the same time as the lightning hits, it continues to circle another 30 feet.

Round 9

A straggler skeleton from the trio follows behind with a coffin attached to a chain and the skeleton's neck which is slowing it down. Now nearly on the other side of the group from where it emerged, its large tongue panting out of its giant skull. You can't tell if the skull is upon the beast or apart of its head. It is disturbing enough, you hope not to find out. The behemoth is obviously a predator and does not appear to be an undead.


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

Round 6-7

The blue rays continue to hurl aimed at a hurt undead if there is one. Her words continue to resonate with your will if not your soul continuing to charge you with morale. The rays miss their targets and her song falters for only a moment, looking at her you can see she it discouraged a bit.
blast, touch: 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 4 = 11 damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

blast, touch: 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 4 = 10 damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Round 8-9

Assuming no one tells her to attack the behemoth, she focuses on the undead threat before her and the group... She continues to sing doing her best to inspire, she smiles back at Delman for his words but continues to summon the electrical rays as well.

blast, touch: 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 + 4 = 23 damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

blast, touch: 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 + 4 = 27 damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

She keeps a good look out on that giant menace but fires at the skeleton, taking one out before the other gets to the group, she also hurts one zombie.

Ref DC 15: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14 2d6 ⇒ (1, 5) = 6

Silver Crusade

HP: 21/19_ AC: 22 _ T: 22 _FF: 14_ Perception +1_Sense Motive +1[/ooc]_Init: +4_Fort: +3_Ref: +4_Will: +1_CMB: +0_CMD: 14_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +8_Bluff +0 _ Climb -1 _ Diplomacy +0 _ Escape Artist +4 _ Heal +1 _ Intimidate +0 _ Sense Motive +1 _ Stealth +8 _ Survival +1 _ Swim -1 _

Round 6-7

He waits until the undead are in range to get that extra advantage and releases the white rays accordingly. Looking over at Ryada he encourages her, "We can't hit every time, see! Plus we have allies for a reason." He then looks at those before them and winks at her as they bash down any undead that get to them. To accentuate his words the blast burns him a little and shoots wide, very wide.

blast, touch: 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 4 = 9 damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
+1 to attack and damage if within 30 feet
blast, touch: 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 + 4 = 27 damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Round 8-9

He focuses on the direct threat though he watches the giant thing as well. He whispers to the group, "Anyone have an idea as to what that giant thing is?!?" The white rays continue focusing on the skeletons and zombies before them and any that are damaged first.

blast, touch: 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 4 = 14 damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

blast, touch: 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 4 = 18 damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Ref DC 15: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22 2d6 ⇒ (6, 5) = 11


Here is the battle grid, I finally had time to get it up.

Round 6 is the last round of Franks inspiration, and Round 9 is the last round of Ryada's inspiration.

Quick notes:
Round 7

Three skeletons are in melee, one gets hurt by a ray: 5. Frank and Jellena Actions pending... added lots of zombies!

Round 8

Purple lightning smacks down into the group. Reflex DC 15 or 2d6 damage.
3 More skeletons

Round 9

A straggler skeleton from the trio follows behind with a coffin attached to a chain and the skeleton's neck which is slowing it down. Now nearly on the other side of the group from where it emerged, its large tongue panting out of its giant skull. You can't tell if the skull is upon the beast or apart of its head. It is disturbing enough, you hope not to find out. The behemoth is obviously a predator and does not appear to be an undead.


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

Round 10

K nature : 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
K Arcana : 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Hesitantly she begins to tell the group in a hushed tone now that she has run out of inspiring, "It is a magical feline beast, no normal beast that I can recognize." She then turns her hands towards the closest threat, taking a five foot back if needed to not provoke an attack of opportunity and blast it.

blast, touch: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16 damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +9, R: +8, W: +8| Init: +2 Paladin/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Round 5

GM Wolf wrote:
Joe still feels the empowering smite, the protections still upon him though they should have faded. Looking down he sees that the light upon the sword is different than what Excalibur typically generates. The smite is still in effect and likely will upon all threats before you. Though you do feel the full power of Excalibur fade, it only confers a +2 enhancement for now though smite is still in effect for all undead threats in the black sands.

As the ranged attackers take care of the nearest skeleton, Joe looks down and instinctively understands what is happening to himself, the smiting effect, and Excalibur. With a quick stern gaze, Joe thinks at the magical weapon, Fine. You're off the hook. For now. But this isn't over.

Round 6
The paladin sees the nearest three skeletons converge on the party. Figuring Frank is the more outnumbered, Joe attacks Skeleton A since he's easily within melee range.
Excalibur w/Inspired Courage (Su) and Encouraging Shout: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 5 + 2 + 2 = 18
Dmg.: 1d8 + 3 + 2 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 2 + 2 + (4, 6) = 19

Round 7
Joe looks at the horizon at the behemoth and yells over the din of battle, "It's probably waiting for the undead to soften us up first, then attack us! Be ready for an attack as soon as we flatten these undead!"

Round 8
Reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 Dmg.: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 2) = 8
Joe cries out in pain as the purple lightning is called down on the paladin and his cassissian partner. Because of the fragile nature of the Lesser Protective Aura (Su), it fades from both Joe and Brandon.
Brandon's Reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12Dmg.: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 1) = 4 Brandon is currently at 9 hp.


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Oh gods, time to play catch up.
Rounds 1-5
Artemis takes the modern rifle, looking over it before taking off the silencer, pocketing the silencer as he slings the modern rifle over his back. Grabbing his rifle, Artemis would keep a look out behind them in case any enemies spawned behind them.
Round 6
Hearing the paladin get hit, Artemis would quickly look between in front of the group and the behemoth that now appeared, biting his lip a little and cursing silently as he takes a 5 foot step back, aiming towards Skeleton C.
Alchemist Shot: 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 4 = 12
Rifle Damage: 1d10 + 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + (1) + 4 = 6
Round 7
Alchemist Shot: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 4 + 2 = 23
Rifle Damage: 1d10 + 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (7) + (1) + 2 = 10
Depending on if Skeleton C survives until the 7th round, Artemis fires at it, if it doesn't survive he takes a shot at Skeleton F.
Round 8
Alchemist Shot: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 4 + 2 = 26
Confirm Crit: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 4 + 2 = 15
Rifle Damage: 1d10 + 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + (4) + 2 = 12 With crit, this comes out to 30 damage.
Reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Artemis ducks and rolls out of the way of the purple lightning to avoid getting hit by it, before taking a shot at Skeleton F if it is still alive. If it died to his former shot, Artemis then aims for Skeleton E.
Round 9
Artemis uses this time to swing around the back of the group to the left side, uses his turn to fully move.
Round 10
Rifle Shot: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Rifle Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 6
Turning towards the behemoth, Artemis thinks a little before letting it be for now, aiming towards the skeleton with the coffin and firing at it.

Silver Crusade

Male HP 51/54 | AC: 27 /T: 21 /FF: 16 | Perc. +6 | F: +9 / R: +3 /W: +5 | CMB +14 | CMD 35 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent), Fly 60ft(80ft) Average | Init. +8|

Having a gout attack in my hand. Typing is hard. Will post more when meds kick in

Silver Crusade

Male HP 51/54 | AC: 27 /T: 21 /FF: 16 | Perc. +6 | F: +9 / R: +3 /W: +5 | CMB +14 | CMD 35 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent), Fly 60ft(80ft) Average | Init. +8|

Sorry for the delay. Hand is feeling way better but was still messed up all weekend. :(

Round 6

"Here they come guys. Artemis keep suppressing the ones at range. Leave the ones that make it close we can cut them down. Wait for it..."

Readied Attack: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 10 + 2 + 1 = 17
Damage: 1d6 + 7 + 1d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 7 + (3) + 2 + 1 = 17 They will get their DR if this hits since I'm suing a piercing weapon

Round 7

"Now things get fun. Hey make sure you don't die. There are a lot of these f~##ers. Stay frosty everyone."

Now that there are 2 enemies close Frank attempts to dispatch them both. With a swift cut and wave of energy from his blade.

Tidal Blade: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 10 + 1 = 30
Tidal Blade Confirmation: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 10 + 1 = 28

Damage: 2d6 + 14 + 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5, 2) + 14 + (4) + 2 = 27

Round 8
Reflex Save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Frank is not the most agile guy and as the purple lighting starts hitting around things get a little more dicey. Fortunately Frank was a big admirer of Thor and has the artifact Megingjörð. It crackles with it's own lightning as things begin to heat up. As the purple lightning crashes down Frank was sure to get zapped but for what porting may of hurt him Megingjörð absorbs it and continues to power up.

Rolled a 20 so figured I could spice things up :)

Once he realizes he is not hurt he moves over and readies and attack to protect the flank from the giant creature approaching.

Round 9
Thinking about what to do.


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +9, R: +8, W: +8| Init: +2 Paladin/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Round 9
Joe quickly jabs Excalibur in the sand, freeing his sword hand. The paladin then uses his Lay on Hands ability on himself.
Lay on Hands (Su): 1d6 ⇒ 3
The holy warrior retakes his magical weapon, and readies himself for the next attack.


Round 6

Artemis misses. Frank pierces the skeleton with the force of his blow is shatters as Joe smashes his with ease as well.

Round 7

The new zombie herds move towards the group. Frank dispatches the skeleton with ease. The group gets ready. Artemis takes down a skeleton with his own rifle. Delman does the same.

Round 8
Sounds good Frank, you can release a lightning bolt at twice your level when you choose. The lightning hurts most of you some more than others. You can see crystals formed under your feet. The skeletons and the smaller herd of zombies are almost upon you. Artemis shoots another skeleton shattering its skull and the other bones with it. Delman misses. Ryada's electrical blast hits one of the zombies frying it but it still comes.

Round 9
Joe heals. Artemis moves. Delman hits one of the fore zombies and knocks it to the ground to not stand back up again. Frank still to act. They all get closer... Ryada hits the same zombie frying its flesh and it drops.

Round 10
Artemis takes out the skeleton dragging the coffin. The coffin opens and out jumps a black skeleton... Delman, Joe and Frank still to act. The zombies continue to crowd together getting closer. Now one of them have begun to smash and chomp at Joe, missing wildly.

zombie smash: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Perception DC 15:
Now nearly on the other side of the group from where it emerged, its large tongue panting out of its giant skull. You can't tell if the skull is upon the beast or apart of its head. It is disturbing enough, you hope not to find out.

Perception DC 20:
The behemoth is obviously a predator and does not appear to be an undead. The giant skull is not apart of its head but on top of it.

Perception DC 25:
The skull is not meant to be on the creatures head as it digs into its flesh bleeding in a few places. That looks painful, you wonder how the skull got on its head. Its fur is nearly black with a few spots of lightning blue showing off, as if the blue is its undercoat. You can see two large intelligent feline eyes watch you from within the skull.

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

Round 6

She strikes out with her lightsaber with Joe, sure Joe had it handled but she was ready as well.

Round 7

She waits with her lightsaber up and mutters to herself... "I must arrange for a better range weapon," she looks over at Artemis and states, "Artemis if you are not going to use it let me." She continues to wait for the fight to come to her unless he returns the rifle...

Round 8

She takes the rifle from Artemis and looks it over quickly. Slinging it over her shoulder and aiming down the sights she gets her hands fully into position and calmly breathes as she switches off the safety. Then ZAP, the lightning comes down. She isn't quick enough since she was so focused on the gun, though most of the lightning was absorbed by Frank!

Ref DC 15: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 damage: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 1) = 2

Round 9
She holds her breath, takes aim and pulls the trigger... BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! The three round burst goes off. Or one shot if Artemis told her to click the safety over two clicks. Then the shot is with +4.

combat rifle with inspire: 1d20 ⇒ 18 damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
combat rifle with inspire: 1d20 ⇒ 4 damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
combat rifle with inspire: 1d20 ⇒ 16 damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

Silver Crusade

HP: 21/19_ AC: 22 _ T: 22 _FF: 14_ Perception +1_Sense Motive +1[/ooc]_Init: +4_Fort: +3_Ref: +4_Will: +1_CMB: +0_CMD: 14_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +8_Bluff +0 _ Climb -1 _ Diplomacy +0 _ Escape Artist +4 _ Heal +1 _ Intimidate +0 _ Sense Motive +1 _ Stealth +8 _ Survival +1 _ Swim -1 _

Round 10

He leaves the zombie flailing at Joe to him. Aiming at thinning the herd... #8. The ray goes short and hits the black sand.

blast, touch: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6
+1 to attack and damage if within 30 feet


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +9, R: +8, W: +8| Init: +2 Paladin/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Round 10
Harried by the zombie trying to eat his flesh, Joe slices the undead clear through.
Excalibur: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Dmg.: 1d8 + 6 + 2d6 ⇒ (2) + 6 + (2, 6) = 16
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

Silver Crusade

Male HP 51/54 | AC: 27 /T: 21 /FF: 16 | Perc. +6 | F: +9 / R: +3 /W: +5 | CMB +14 | CMD 35 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent), Fly 60ft(80ft) Average | Init. +8|

Catching up on emails and things from long weekend will post actions soon. Thanks.


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis looks back at Jellena briefly and then forward as he takes another shot, "Uh... yeah you can use it, but I'm doing my best to avoid wasting ammo so if you do shoot it, whatever you do, please set it to single shot," Artemis says, pleading with her a bit.
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

Silver Crusade

Male HP 51/54 | AC: 27 /T: 21 /FF: 16 | Perc. +6 | F: +9 / R: +3 /W: +5 | CMB +14 | CMD 35 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent), Fly 60ft(80ft) Average | Init. +8|

And like that the week got away from me.

Round 9
Feeling the energy coursing through the belt Frank moves and unleashes the power in a line of lightning. Hitting 6,5,4,3

Lightning: 4d6 ⇒ (3, 6, 4, 4) = 17

Round 10

Frank then charges down on one of the other abominations attempting to recover his abilities.

Brave Gambit with Panthera on the Hunt: 1d20 + 10 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 10 + 4 + 2 = 31
Damage: 1d6 + 7 + 3 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 3 + 2 + (2) = 15

Everyone gets a +3 morale bonus to damage on the next attack they make.

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

With Artemis's quick words she makes sure to switch over to single shot before shooting in round 9. Thus a +4 on the shot.

Round 10

She takes another breath before shooting another zombie.

combat rifle: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 damage: 1d10 + 2 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 3 = 10


Round 9

Frank fries 4 zombies to smoldering husks.

Round 10

Jellena shoots and takes out Zombie 10. Frank increases the group's morale to improve damage but his rapier does minimal damage to the zombie in front of him. Joe sunders the zombie before him.

Round 11
Heroes first as the zombies move in...

Silver Crusade

Male HP 51/54 | AC: 27 /T: 21 /FF: 16 | Perc. +6 | F: +9 / R: +3 /W: +5 | CMB +14 | CMD 35 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent), Fly 60ft(80ft) Average | Init. +8|

Round 11

With a shout Frank inspires his allies to continue the fight.
+2 morale to Attack and Damage for 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 rounds

He takes position attempting to finish the last two zombies on the left flank.
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 Zombie gets AoO

Tidal Blade: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 10 + 2 = 29
Damage to each zombie: 1d6 + 7 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 2 + (4) = 16


Round 11

The huge feline beast flops down on its belly and watches the group with great interest. Its large tail which is at least 2 meters long swishes back and forth.


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Round 11
Alchemist Shot: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 4 + 2 = 18
Rifle Damage: 1d10 + 1d6 + 2 + 3 ⇒ (6) + (6) + 2 + 3 = 17
Looking towards Frank as he attacks the remaining two zombies, Artemis gives one last glance towards the feline beast before turning away, stepping to the right and firing at Zombie #11.


Round 11

Artemis takes down a zombie with a shot to the head, brain matter splatters all over the nearby undead. The feline does not make any threatening motions yet. Frank hits both undead his pointed blade not cutting the flesh as effective as a slashing weapon he is not able to down either of them. Gore and flesh does give way, though their arms and teeth still come at Frank as his nimble form slips from their grasp easily. Joe smashes the black skeleton once it gets to him into many splintered black chunks which turn to smoke. Smoke emits from the coffin and a black skeleton pulls itself out of the coffin...

Vs. Frank
zombie slam AoO: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 dmg: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
zombie slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 dmg: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
zombie slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 dmg: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Edit
The zombies move in...
More lightning smacks down but only possibly hits two targets, Delman 1, Ryada 2, Jellena 3, Frank 4, Joe 5, Aretmis 6, : 2d6 ⇒ (3, 4) = 7, Reflex DC 15 to take no damage otherwise 2d6 E damage.

DM notes:

Round 11

Zombies : 1d6 - 3 ⇒ (5) - 3 = 2

90 to 100 encounter lightning: 1d100 ⇒ 100

Round 12
Flaming skeletons: 1d6 - 3 ⇒ (4) - 3 = 1

Round 13
Flaming skeletons: 1d6 - 3 ⇒ (6) - 3 = 3
Zombies : 1d6 - 3 ⇒ (6) - 3 = 3

Round 14

Zombies : 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
skeletons: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

All in, now just move them!!!

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

Round 11

She nods and smiles in Franks direction then aims towards the undead to the right, focusing with Frank's inspiration again before taking the shot aiming at the black skeleton. The gun jams and she takes a move action to pull the release and clear the chamber. Also taking a 5 foot step back.

combat rifle: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 2 = 7 damage: 1d10 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 2 = 10

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

She swears as the gun jams and then tells the group what she saw, "That beast is obviously a feline predator and does not appear to be an undead. The giant skull is not apart of its head but on top of it, perhaps we can free it?"


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +9, R: +8, W: +8| Init: +2 Paladin/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Round 11
Joe readies himself for the 4 zombie in the near distance lumbering towards the group amidst the hail of gunfire and spellfire.

Readied Attack:
Excalibur with Inspired Shout: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 7 + 2 = 24
Dmg.: 1d20 + 6 + 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 6 + (1, 6) + 2 = 27

Silver Crusade

HP: 21/19_ AC: 22 _ T: 22 _FF: 14_ Perception +1_Sense Motive +1[/ooc]_Init: +4_Fort: +3_Ref: +4_Will: +1_CMB: +0_CMD: 14_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +8_Bluff +0 _ Climb -1 _ Diplomacy +0 _ Escape Artist +4 _ Heal +1 _ Intimidate +0 _ Sense Motive +1 _ Stealth +8 _ Survival +1 _ Swim -1 _

Round 11

He aims again at the zombie now easily within 30 feet: #8. Even being inspired and with the undead closer the golden ray flies off into the sky.

blast, touch: 1d20 + 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 2 + 1 = 9 damage: 1d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 = 7
+1 to attack and damage if within 30 feet

Round 12

Now being attacked by the undead he takes a five foot step back before blasting at #8 or another zombie within 30 feet. Still being inspired and with the undead in his face the golden ray flies off into the sky.

blast, touch: 1d20 + 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 2 + 1 = 10 damage: 1d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 1 = 8
+1 to attack and damage if within 30 feet


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

Round 11

She flings the electrical ray and being inspired the blue lightning strikes but only fries a bit of the undead.

blast, touch: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 4 + 2 = 18 damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Round 12

Again she charges her hands with the magical force, she steps back away from the flailing arms of the zombie and falters.

blast, touch: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 2 = 7 damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Ryada's wide shot:
1-3 hit ally, 4-5 hit huge beast, 6-8 hurts self, 9-10 he drops weapon, 11-20 miss. Though a natural 1 does always provoke.
1d20 ⇒ 15


Round 11

The zombies move forward, soon to be threatening the group and more waves are on their way, let alone the massive swarm gathering just out of sight.

Round 12

Commence! You may slaughter them before they get a chance...

The two zombies next to Frank flail on him. A flaming skeleton gets in range and sends a flaming ball at him as two zomblies stumble to begain their assault on Joe.

attacks:

Vs. Frank
zombie slam AoO: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 dmg: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
zombie slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 dmg: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
zombie slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22 dmg: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Vs. Joe
red skeleton scorch: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 4 + 1 = 21 dmg: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
black skeleton claw: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10 dmg: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
zombie slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 dmg: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
zombie slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20 dmg: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

alll enemies moved for round 12


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Round 12
Rifle Shot: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 4 + 2 = 22
Rifle Damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
"Heads up Frank!"Artemis says, shouting towards him, before looking at Jellena, firing towards Zombie #1, "Want me to try and snipe the skull then while you guys handle this?"


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +9, R: +8, W: +8| Init: +2 Paladin/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Round 12
Pushed back by the fearsome fireball, then pummeled by a zombie's slam, Joe began to feel the battle's weight upon him.
Excalibur w/Inspiring Shout: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 7 + 2 = 18
Dmg.: 1d8 + 6 + 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 6 + (6, 5) + 2 = 25
With his energies ebbing, the paladin swipes one of the nearby zombies in half.
"They just keep coming!" The holy warrior shouts. "We must follow the Goddess's advice and make for the west!"

Seeing his mortal charge in danger, Brandon shakes from his loss of the protective aura, and lets a loud caw erupt from his throat in the shape of a line of fire, aiming for zombie #9.
Breath Weapon: 1d6 ⇒ 3 Reflex 15 for half damage
Next Breath Weapon: 1d4 ⇒ 3 rounds.

Silver Crusade

Male HP 51/54 | AC: 27 /T: 21 /FF: 16 | Perc. +6 | F: +9 / R: +3 /W: +5 | CMB +14 | CMD 35 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent), Fly 60ft(80ft) Average | Init. +8|

Round 11

Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Frank manages to dodge the lightning yet again while fighting off a couple of the creatures.

Round 12

Frank gets bashed by one of the creatures but continues to fight. He takes a step back toward his allies and attacks again.

Attack: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 10 + 2 = 16
Damage: 1d6 + 7 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 2 + (3) = 13

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

Round 11

With no response from the others she shrugs and lifts the rifle above her head and calls out with a firm voice, "Mistress bless us with your healing breath!"

With that she channels healing all allies 1d6 ⇒ 6 × 2, because you are her chosen, = 12 healing. The black and white starry magic bursts from Jellena and washing over each of you healing wounds.

Silver Crusade

Male HP 51/54 | AC: 27 /T: 21 /FF: 16 | Perc. +6 | F: +9 / R: +3 /W: +5 | CMB +14 | CMD 35 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent), Fly 60ft(80ft) Average | Init. +8|

"Holy hell what was that? Thank the mistress for healing. Always wondered what healing magic would feel like. Kind of a rush. Right?"

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

Oh YEAH!!!

"That was a channel!" She says rather throatily and then nearly cries out, "What a RUSH!"

Sense Motive DC 14:
She is turned on.

Sense Motive DC 19:
She is nearly ready to fall on her knees, barely keeping it together.

Perception DC 15:
Yes you can see her nipples pointing hard from her black skin tight black silk suit.

She is an oracle and I just hadn't decided on what curse she would have until now... Thanks Frank. ;P


Round 12

Joe takes down one as the other's arm erupts in flames. Frank takes down one of the damage zombies from his previous attack as Artemis takes out the other one. The casters back up and falter in their attacks.

Round 13

Those skeletons charge in quickly, fire bolts fly from the goblin skeletons, and the zombies shamble slowly closer still. Frank gets hit by two of the fire bolts they scald him. Delman gets slammed by one of the zombies and cries in pain. Joe holds steady as the zombies slam into him, his armor taking the brunt of most of the attacks, but one of them slams hard and bites into a weak point.

Attacks:

Vs. Frank
zombie slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 dmg: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
red skeleton scorch: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 4 + 1 = 24 dmg: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
red skeleton scorch: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 1 = 18 dmg: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Vs. Joe
red skeleton scorch: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 1 = 6 dmg: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
zombie slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 dmg: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
zombie slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 dmg: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

black skeleton claw: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19 dmg: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

vs. Delman
zombie slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20 dmg: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

confirm crits
zombie slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18 dmg: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
zombie slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 dmg: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Silver Crusade

HP: 21/19_ AC: 22 _ T: 22 _FF: 14_ Perception +1_Sense Motive +1[/ooc]_Init: +4_Fort: +3_Ref: +4_Will: +1_CMB: +0_CMD: 14_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +8_Bluff +0 _ Climb -1 _ Diplomacy +0 _ Escape Artist +4 _ Heal +1 _ Intimidate +0 _ Sense Motive +1 _ Stealth +8 _ Survival +1 _ Swim -1 _

Round 13

Delman shouts out in pain and then conviction, "No if we run now, we won't make it. Let alone that big beast is just waiting for its mice to run. Keep them off me for two rounds and pray to the Mistress!"

He takes the time to defend from the zombie but waits for others to kill it. Then he slams his fist into the ground and raises his other hand to the sky and a well of flaming energy begins to well in his open palm.

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

Round 13

Jellena composes herself and then focuses the same energy to you again, "Mistress!"

Will Save to continue to fight: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
1d6 ⇒ 1 x 2 = 2 healing after the undead attack.


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

Round 13

She takes a step back and nods to Delman aiming at the zombie before them that attacked Delman. Frying it but not dropping it.

electrical blast, touch: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 4 + 2 = 20 E damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 17 |F: +9, R: +8, W: +8| Init: +2 Paladin/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Round 13
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
The holy warrior gets momentarily distracted by the erotic energies coursing through his 'spiritual advisor''s body, letting one the surrounding zombies to successful strike him.
Oww! What a rookie mistake! The paladin thought. One of the very few downsides to having my body back in it's prime, I suppose!"

Delman Fredrel Vortani III wrote:

Round 13

Delman shouts out in pain and then conviction, "No if we run now, we won't make it. Let alone that big beast is just waiting for its mice to run. Keep them off me for two rounds and pray to the Mistress!"

Joe can feel a sudden downdraft as the newly-exalted warlock draws energies down around the group. Mistress, I hope this works!

The paladin barks above the battle as he strikes at one of the undead near Jellena Zombie 14. "Artemis! Ryada! Get behind Delman! Exalibur and I will try to give Delman the time he needs!"
Excalibur w/Inspiring Shout: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 7 + 2 = 23
Dmg.: 1d8 + 6 + 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 6 + (1, 6) + 2 = 22
"Excalibur! If you have more of those cool positive energy bursts or healing, now would be a good time!"


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Round 13
Rifle Shot: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 2 = 11
Rifle Damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
"Got it!" Artemis says, moving a bit back as he blushes at Jellena's outburst. Turning back around after moving back, Artemis would quickly aim and fire at Zombie 12.

Silver Crusade

Male HP 51/54 | AC: 27 /T: 21 /FF: 16 | Perc. +6 | F: +9 / R: +3 /W: +5 | CMB +14 | CMD 35 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent), Fly 60ft(80ft) Average | Init. +8|

Flowing Creek: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (16) + 15 = 31 Frank manages to dodge the first orb of fire but the other hits him squarely then Jellena heals some of the damage again. It also let's him move 5' which will be SE to have a charge lane at the one on Jellena

Round 13

Swift action: Brave Gambit to charge the one in front of Jellena

Charge: 1d20 + 10 + 4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 10 + 4 + 2 + 2 = 30
Damage: 1d6 + 7 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 3 + (4) = 17

Recover Tidal Blade, Flowing Creek, Panthera on the Hunt

"You all right Jellena?"

Silver Crusade

HP: 21/19_ AC: 22 _ T: 22 _FF: 14_ Perception +1_Sense Motive +1[/ooc]_Init: +4_Fort: +3_Ref: +4_Will: +1_CMB: +0_CMD: 14_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +8_Bluff +0 _ Climb -1 _ Diplomacy +0 _ Escape Artist +4 _ Heal +1 _ Intimidate +0 _ Sense Motive +1 _ Stealth +8 _ Survival +1 _ Swim -1 _

Round 14

His fist still in the ground and the other raised to the sky, the well of flaming energy begins swell even more in his open palm.


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

Round 14

She moves as quickly as she can in the sand, which is difficult terrain movement costs x2., and into position she calls to Artemis, "Kill that one!" She points to zombie number 12, the one she can't reach...

She then wells up even more energy than before and summons small thunder clouds around her before releasing a lightning bolt and collapsing.

Reflex DC 18: 5d6 ⇒ (3, 5, 4, 3, 5) = 20


Round 13
Frank comes charging in to help Jellena, knocking out another zombie. Delman wells even more power. Artemis shoots and hits the zombie but the hole in its body does little to stop it from still trying to move towards or eat you. Jellena heals and Ryada fries. Joe takes out the closest Zombie to Jellena.

Round 14
Ryada moves through the deep sand and gets into position before frying a line of undead, though she drops prone from her effort and she is limp in the black sand. Frank this will make your penalty come into play for round 14.

I am waiting for all your actions before enemies move in round 14

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

Round 14
She smiles at Frank and weakly mews, "Yeah I am fine." She stows the rifle just as magically as when she produced it. She moves 5 feet to be by Joe, then she touches Joe with her hand sending healing magic into him with a serene look on her face and the black skeleton doesn't strike at her.

Healing Hex: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

1,001 to 1,050 of 1,929 << first < prev | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Arcanium ~ Where the action happens All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.