Arcanium ~ A New World

Game Master BloodWolven

Present Quick fight!

Fight Map!!!

You have died and the gods have decided for one reason or another to give you another chance. This chance is to start anew as you are with a special ability in a mystical world of monsters and adventure.

It is an Isekai game, a reference to a situation in which characters find themselves transported to an alternate dimension or universe.


1,151 to 1,200 of 1,771 << first < prev | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | next > last >>

Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis would be a late riser, taking advantage of the relative safety provided in the cave to sleep in a bit. As Joe would try to wake Delman, Artemis would give a small yawn, stretching a bit as the paladin came over. Rubbing his eyes a little, Artemis would silently stand up, stretching a bit more as he glanced over at Delman, "He did sound pretty tired last night Joe... so don't be too surprised if he is still asleep."


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Joe looks to the gunslinger. "I'm starting to get worried, Artemis. Just trying to imagine the vast amount of energy it took to take the undead horde down..boggles the mind! Maybe Delman channeled energies no mortal was suppose to handle." The paladin pounds his fist into his leg out of frustration.


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis looks at Joe and sighs a bit, "I mean... maybe... but if that was the case, then he wouldn't have woken up so easily last night. And well, I'm definitely not the magic expert here, but if casting high levels/powerful spells would do massive amounts of semi-permanent to a person, I don't think anyone would want to risk becoming a high level wizard." Artemis shifts a bit, "Also, unless all magic users are crazy daredevils, then, what I think Delman did will only affect him temporarily. Besides... he either had the ability to cast it and therefore knew his limits, or was granted this one time exception by the Gods to be able to cast said spell."

Artemis reaches over and pats Joe's back a little, "If it was the Gods, I'm pretty sure they aren't going to let him be in this state for long, right? And if it wasn't them then, I'm sure Delman has the fortitude and willpower to recover easily...


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Joe takes in the wise words of Artemis and continues to stare hard at his exhausted friend. "I'm responsible for him", the paladin confessed. "I played a part in his conversion. Delman might not be able to perform..whatever he did, to the undead horde, without changing patrons. Heironeous, I think, just about told me himself", Joe concedes. "It's like he's my little brother. And I've had plenty of experience being a big brother back on Earth. Anybody who f#<ks with Delman, f#<ks with me!"

Silver Crusade

Male HP 56/54 | AC: 27 /T: 21 /FF: 16 | Perc. +6 | F: +9 / R: +3 /W: +5 | CMB +14 | CMD 35 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent), Fly 60ft(80ft) Average | Init. +8|

With Jellena

Frank takes what he can get and allows Jellena to control the situation. He is surprised when the burger appears and is not sure if he was more excited from the kissing or the burger. He wolfs it down and smiles and gives a gracious thank you. He moves her hair back over and ear caressing her face and smiles before saying goodnight and going off to get some sleep.

Frank smiles and chuckles with Midnight.

"Well the hero in the story was enhanced by a sorceress. He would hold his sword to the sky and say." Frank draws and lifts his blade mimicking HeMan

"By the Power of Greyskull. I have the Power."

"He then had magic course through he and his cat. He was enhanced to a man of incredible strength and swordsmanship while his cat became a large ferocious armor clad companion. Stick with us and I can see to getting you some armor. As for riding I'm not skilled in it and I would be happy to fight alongside you instead of you back for now."

Silver Crusade

Responding back to Joe the voice staying even, "Well I suppose that is what it is."

Silver Crusade

HP: 21/19_ AC: 22 _ T: 22 _FF: 14_ Perception +1_Sense Motive +1[/ooc]_Init: +4_Fort: +3_Ref: +4_Will: +1_CMB: +0_CMD: 14_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +8_Bluff +0 _ Climb -1 _ Diplomacy +0 _ Escape Artist +4 _ Heal +1 _ Intimidate +0 _ Sense Motive +1 _ Stealth +8 _ Survival +1 _ Swim -1 _

Warily the warlock turns and breaks a slight smile. His words are not as labored as last night or gasping for breath but still not back to his normal voice, "I am much better, I have been having trouble staying asleep these last few hours but I am still trying to rest. Well my granted wish entering this world was a blast of power to devastate my enemies nearby, the Mistress adjusted it and apparently it gets stronger with the stronger the adversary."


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Joe laughs with relief hearing Delman's unlabored words. "Hey Delman! You're sounding a lot better! Wow! So potentially you could go toe-to-toe with a archfiend! That is amazing!" The paladin gives the warlock a warm pat on his shoulder. "You still need to commune to get your spells still, right? Rest up. You're gonna need it when Castria finds out about all the undead you slain! You'll be walking funny for a week!!"


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis just shifts a bit, "I may not have knowledge about being a big brother to anyone else, but uh..." Artemis would lose his train of thought, looking over towards Delman as he awakens. Smiling at that, he shifts a bit before relaxing, "Delman, I'm glad you are doing better, hopefully you will recover soon..."


Interested the tiger purrs as he says, "Interesting, I like the sound of that. It reminds me about a legend. In the North there is an abandoned fortress that only the worthy shall enter. Some power that resides within makes the worthy much more powerful and sends them out to mete out justice."

Silver Crusade

HP: 21/19_ AC: 22 _ T: 22 _FF: 14_ Perception +1_Sense Motive +1[/ooc]_Init: +4_Fort: +3_Ref: +4_Will: +1_CMB: +0_CMD: 14_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +8_Bluff +0 _ Climb -1 _ Diplomacy +0 _ Escape Artist +4 _ Heal +1 _ Intimidate +0 _ Sense Motive +1 _ Stealth +8 _ Survival +1 _ Swim -1 _

Delman appreciates the pat and concern and tries to explain, "I am still a warlock of sorts, at least for now. I have a connection to a mysterious force that grants my powers, or at least it was before Heironeus or the Mistress took up that job. Potentially though I believe if the target is more powerful than me by such a degree my comatose will last as long and then could lead to my death. I can't wait for that ride again!" He begins beaming at the thought of his reward. He begins to rise and strips down before taking a dip in the water. Once done he uses prestigitation to dry himself off and make him smell of mint before putting on his clothes, cleaning them as he does. Double checking his two kukris he nods to the group.

At the mention of the food he offers, "Chocolate chip pancakes with peanut butter and maple syrup drenching every level of the foot tall hot stack, with cantaloupe and orange slices on the side."

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

She pulls her black fur blanket/robe off of a gold lined metal box about a foot cubed in size. With mirth in her voice and a smile on her face she says, "This here is the source to our enjoyment last night. Right now it can only produce an item from your memory three times a day. So we can take turns picking something to generate or talk about what we want and split it with someone who wants the same thing. I was thinking of French toast with a pile of raspberries and whip cream on top."


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

She takes a dip back in the water again giving Delman some company just swimming beside him. She politely asks, "Delman would you dry my clothes too, please." She seems even more reserved than normal, collecting her bed roll and equipment. Ready she stands besides Delman. With the talk of food she pipes up with, "That dish last night was wonderful, though I trust you Jellena and would share with you if no one wants it." Putting her pack back down and pulling out her mess kit.


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Joe continues to smile as he offers a hand off the cavern floor to Delman. The holy warrior looks intrigued by Midnight's story of the abandoned fortress, but holds his tongue as Jellena explains the properties of the gold-lined box.
"Someone else can have my share of the waffles, thank you", Joe offers.
Joe notices Ryada prefering some distance from him. I can't blame her, the paladin thinks. Joe packs up his bedroll and puts his armor back on as the elven bard swims and dries off. When Ryada sits down, the paladin slowly makes his way over the bard, sits close to her. In a low voice, Joe asks "I hope you slept better than I did."


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis would watch Delman and Ryada a bit as they climb back into the water, putting the rest of his clothes and armor on. "Hey Delman, after you are done with Ryada, think you can use, uh... what is it called prestidigitation on my clothes to help clean them off?

Hearing the talk about food, Artemis would nod towards Delman, "While I'm a waffle guy, I'll share with Delman."

Silver Crusade

Male HP 56/54 | AC: 27 /T: 21 /FF: 16 | Perc. +6 | F: +9 / R: +3 /W: +5 | CMB +14 | CMD 35 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent), Fly 60ft(80ft) Average | Init. +8|

"Well midnight I would love to go to the north and see if the legend is true. We can find out together. As for breakfast I assume the box can/will fill itself? So we can get like 56 mcchickens from mcdonalds. I figure they are 3-4 inches wide by 2 inches tall so roughly 9x6 to fill the box. So with that in mind that box will make a lot of bacon in one go. So we may want to consider some cured meats that will last a bit here and we can stock up. That's more just thinking what we can do in the future this morning I'm having waffles." He smiles at the group.

Silver Crusade

HP: 21/19_ AC: 22 _ T: 22 _FF: 14_ Perception +1_Sense Motive +1[/ooc]_Init: +4_Fort: +3_Ref: +4_Will: +1_CMB: +0_CMD: 14_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +8_Bluff +0 _ Climb -1 _ Diplomacy +0 _ Escape Artist +4 _ Heal +1 _ Intimidate +0 _ Sense Motive +1 _ Stealth +8 _ Survival +1 _ Swim -1 _

With his renewed vigor he smiles at Artemis as he politely says, "Why yes I can." Withthat said he aims the spell at Artemis once Ryada is dry and cleans the armor leaving behind a hint of mint smell. Matter of factly he adds, "I should tell you our clothes and armor is still quite dirty, the spell merely makes them appear and smell better, right Joe?"

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

Thinking on Frank's words she relays what she thinks she knows, "I could be wrong but it only creates food from our memory, so if you ate 56 McChicken strips then I suppose so. The food wont last more than an hour or the parts that come with it. You could try imagining the cube full of chicken strips or bacon and see what it makes."

Once it is decided she eats her breakfast with Ryada and then whisks the cube away. Collecting her robe in a swirl it turns from the soft black fur into her nearly skin tight outfit. Lightsaber in hand she heads out.


As the group begins talking about food the tiger's stomach gurgles. If not presented with meat he gets up saying, "I am going to get my own food. Once you are ready head North, if I am not back yet."

Once you are done with breakfast he still has not returned.


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

With a furrowed brow, Joe calls over to Delman. "Not the one I can cast", the paladin says with a tinge of indignation. "Prestidigitation is part of the Universal school of magic, not illusion. If you were to change it's color, it would only last an hour. But if you cleaned or soiled an object using prestidigitation it would remain."
As everyone readies themselves to leave the cave, Joe reminds the group, "We were also tasked to close the rift, powering these undead or giving them a portal into this world. That is still our primary quest in this area."
Brandon returns to his crow form and perches ion Joe's left shoulder.

Silver Crusade

Male HP 56/54 | AC: 27 /T: 21 /FF: 16 | Perc. +6 | F: +9 / R: +3 /W: +5 | CMB +14 | CMD 35 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent), Fly 60ft(80ft) Average | Init. +8|

We would have reminded Midnight about closing the rift first before he took off to hunt.

"Indeed Joe, we can't leave until the rift is closed." Looking to Jellena.

"Ah I see well my old college roommates and I did try some eating competitions along with our midnight beach trips. We ordered 40 mcdonalds cheeseburgers once 10 each and we did the same at Taco bell 40 soft tacos. We also used to go to all you can eat wing places for football wonder if it would produce all the wings we could eat? I have done a few eating contest including burritos from Moes and Ice Cream on national ice cream day from a local shop. As a walk on college football player and gym rat in my youth I'm not estrange to giant meals and sums of food. I bet if it can't do all you can eat wings it could do the ones from my memory. I once at 72 in an evening during Monday night football. My 190lb buddy ate 66. Our other friend tapped out around 42. They came in orders of 6. I didn't want to eat that many but Brad wouldn't stop and you know of course we made it a competition. Enough about all that for now. Let's go find and close the rift."

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

A bit impressed and astonished she nods her head, "Well then, we can let Frank imagine plates of food for us to eat like kings on."

She continues walking North. At seeing the ruins in the distance she moves the lightsaber to her belt hook where it hangs and produces the rifle with scope from her side, almost out of nowhere but also from her cape. Quickly aiming it and looking through the scope she sighs, "The blue creatures are not going to be friendly as they are aberrations, should we try to pick off as many as we can first? I can see 8 easily with at least double that number moving around in the ruins. Artemis before you start firing let me bless it so the ammo can be reused."

Thus casting Abundant Ammunitiin


Walking North for less than a half hour let's you see the ruins. No sign of Midnight.


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

As they walk North she sidles up next to Frank and asks a few questions, "So how do you extend your inspiring actions? Anything you could teach me? What are hot wings and the other food you said?" Along with many mundane questions about what Frank just talked about.

Only if Joe is not nearby :
She quietly asks, "So how can I get Joe to like me?"

Silver Crusade

HP: 21/19_ AC: 22 _ T: 22 _FF: 14_ Perception +1_Sense Motive +1[/ooc]_Init: +4_Fort: +3_Ref: +4_Will: +1_CMB: +0_CMD: 14_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +8_Bluff +0 _ Climb -1 _ Diplomacy +0 _ Escape Artist +4 _ Heal +1 _ Intimidate +0 _ Sense Motive +1 _ Stealth +8 _ Survival +1 _ Swim -1 _

He follows the group quietly pulling Joe off to the side as they walk he then asks quietly, "I think a change of class might be in order. Should we be praying or something, I just feel like I am not doing what I should be, does that make sense?!"


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Joe wasn't too surprised when Ryada ignored his question, and left the cavern with the rest of the party, but it still hurt nonetheless. The paladin decides to take rear guard going north. As they walk, the holy warrior notices the elven bard talking with Frank. He catches snippets of 'inspirations' and 'hot wings' in their conversation.
After a while, Joe notices Delman hanging back to talk.

Delman Fredrel Vortani III wrote:
He follows the group quietly pulling Joe off to the side as they walk he then asks quietly, "I think a change of class might be in order. Should we be praying or something, I just feel like I am not doing what I should be, does that make sense?!"

Joe is surprised by the warlock's questioning, but tries to be a good friend and offer some perspective. "How long have you felt this way? If your worried about your effectiveness, keep in mind you took out a whole undead horde by yourself! Have you thought about what you might multiclass into? You're pretty charismatic when you want to be. What about searching within yourself to see if you have any sorcerous talent? Who knows? Maybe with some hard work, you might want to become The Mistress's second paladin?!"

Jellena Darkling wrote:
At seeing the ruins in the distance she moves the lightsaber to her belt hook where it hangs and produces the rifle with scope from her side, almost out of nowhere but also from her cape. Quickly aiming it and looking through the scope she sighs, "The blue creatures are not going to be friendly as they are aberrations, should we try to pick off as many as we can first? I can see 8 easily with at least double that number moving around in the ruins. Artemis before you start firing let me bless it so the ammo can be reused."

Joe chimes in."Our ranged fighters did so well against the undead. I don't remember Artemis, Ryada or Delman missing their targets much. Man! I really have to invest in a crossbow, at least!"

Silver Crusade

Male HP 56/54 | AC: 27 /T: 21 /FF: 16 | Perc. +6 | F: +9 / R: +3 /W: +5 | CMB +14 | CMD 35 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent), Fly 60ft(80ft) Average | Init. +8|

When Jellena speaks

"I'm not much use at range besides inspiration, but yes it is a solid tactic and safe. They will either go on the offensive or retreat to a defensive position. If they go on offense and attempt to engage it should be to our advantage. If they retreat we will have to observe and plan our attack wisely."

Ryada

"Oh hey. Well it's a bit tough to explain. Your not an outsider like us right? You are from here? So this will sound crazy but we all came from a different plane if you will. On our world we have games. There is a type of game called role playing games or RPG's. This is done usually sitting at a table with friends making pretend to be someone or something else that has powers and plays along in a story told by a story teller. Well for us when we came to this world one of the gods that brought us here blessed us with abilities similar to how we would be in an RPG game. So I in my past life was a risk taker and leader among teams and played competitive team games were I led people. So I have the ability to extend my inspiration. You could learn to do it as well when we train and gain abilities here. I could show you, but our inspirations are different and I don't think " He smiles.

"Hot wings are great. So when you butcher a chicken it has 4 pieces to it that make up it's 2 wings. A drum and a flap on each wing. You heat up some lard or other type of grease. Enough to submerge the wing pieces. After a bit of time they are fried and cooked. You take them out and then you would toss them in a sauce made up some crushed peppers water and melted butter if you prefer it less hot from the peppers. There are quite good."

When Joe is a bit away or distracted.

[smaller] Ah this one is easy. You are beautiful and I can tell Joe likes you. In our former world we were all a bit older and here with that potion we drank we our in our prime youth again. Joe is just a little unsure. Go up to him lay your hand on his shoulder lean in and give him a kiss on the cheek and thank him for looking out for you and tell him you like him. In our world it is alright for women to be direct. It will take pressure off of him and take the tension away, Do it after we deal with these aberrations. He will like it."

When ranged combat sarts

Frank uses encouraging roar giving all a +2 morale bonus to attack and damage for 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 rounds

Silver Crusade

HP: 21/19_ AC: 22 _ T: 22 _FF: 14_ Perception +1_Sense Motive +1[/ooc]_Init: +4_Fort: +3_Ref: +4_Will: +1_CMB: +0_CMD: 14_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +8_Bluff +0 _ Climb -1 _ Diplomacy +0 _ Escape Artist +4 _ Heal +1 _ Intimidate +0 _ Sense Motive +1 _ Stealth +8 _ Survival +1 _ Swim -1 _

Still unsure he states to Joe, "Well a warlock is like a sorcerer, just a bit more specific. Our spells last longer though. It was just a thought if I should change class, it doesn't seem to be very holy, you know. Well 'that' was just my super."

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

Turning to Joe after his comment about the ranged effectiveness she smartly responds, "A bow or crossbow would not be as effective as our weapons, as the rifle and rays only have to hit a target's touch."


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

A bit naively she interjects with Frank, "That's right you are all outsiders and I was born here. Jellena and Joe have told me about it some." She listens intently and offers, "Actually our inspirations are both morale and won't stack, and might be more alike than you might think. I would gladly listen and learn about how you do it." Listening intently to the chicken details she seems rather interested but not as much as their quiet conversation.

She winks and thanks Frank you can tell she is being genuine, "Thank you Frank, I will do that!

Moving to the front line she nods to Jellena and draws her power forth. Collecting the sparkling electricity between her hands which soon the blue energy courses over the threads of her clothes to the sigils, and then up to her eyes.


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12
Delman Fredrel Vortani III wrote:
Still unsure he states to Joe, "Well a warlock is like a sorcerer, just a bit more specific. Our spells last longer though. It was just a thought if I should change class, it doesn't seem to be very holy, you know. Well 'that' was just my super."

Joe nods as both paladin and warlock walk. After a few minutes of deep thought, the holy warrior offers another option. "Like I said, you got charisma. If I remember properly, oracles use charisma to power their spells. If you wish to fully embrace a holy life, and not have super-high wisdom, you could ask Jellena how to become a oracle."


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12
Jellena Darkling wrote:
Turning to Joe after his comment about the ranged effectiveness she smartly responds, "A bow or crossbow would not be as effective as our weapons, as the rifle and rays only have to hit a target's touch."

"Well", the paladin said flippantly, "I guess I should have my head down in case I trip over the next phaser, Good Samaritian, Colt, or Noisy Cricket I come across." Joe flashed Jellena a smile to let her know he wasn't serious or angry.


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis would look over towards Jellena, nodding a bit as she elaborates a bit, "Yeah, I'll make sure to let you know before I begin firing, he says, preparing his gear for the fight to come. Walking up and kneeling beside Ryada, Artemis would glance over and give her a small smile before turning back towards the aberrations. Squinting a bit as he leans in towards his sights, he calls out to the group, "I think Ryada and I are ready to attack if you guys are, uh... Jellena I believe you can bless my rifle now.

How far is the group away from the ruins when Ryada and Artemis get set up?

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

She scrunched up her nose in confusion at Joe's statement looking over at Delman, knowing Ryada likely wouldn't get it either.

She nods at the other three standing besides her and counts down after blessing Artemis's gun, also turning the firing option to burst. "5, 4, 3, 2, 1, fire..."

Silver Crusade

HP: 21/19_ AC: 22 _ T: 22 _FF: 14_ Perception +1_Sense Motive +1[/ooc]_Init: +4_Fort: +3_Ref: +4_Will: +1_CMB: +0_CMD: 14_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +8_Bluff +0 _ Climb -1 _ Diplomacy +0 _ Escape Artist +4 _ Heal +1 _ Intimidate +0 _ Sense Motive +1 _ Stealth +8 _ Survival +1 _ Swim -1 _

He looks up thoughtful at Joe's statement then points out with a light bulb, "They are all guns. Good Samaritan is from Clint Eastwood, Colt is a brand, noisy cricket is from Men in Black, not sure about the phaser. Ready when you are he states and pulls a kukri aiming it at the ruins."


The group is 200 feet to the closest group. The far side of the ruins is at most 400 feet away.

The two casters and the two gunslingers fire at the blue abberations, four drop easily as a few more take hits before running for cover. After a few rounds of fire there are no more easy targets.


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

"Nice shooting, guys!" Joe says as he takes his pinkies out of his ears. Taking up Excalibur and his shield, the paladin looks to the oracle and warlord. "On your orders."


Sense Motive DC 18:
Their movements seemed lacking, almost as if they moved after several of their own were hurt or already moving from being hurt, you don't think they can hear.

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

sense motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

Keeping the rifle in her arms she begins moving forward, "Advance until 20 feet to the nearest ruin, then let Frank and Joe take point?" She readies her rifle to shoot at one of the blue things if it charges towards her.


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
Joe looks on at the fortress. "These blue guys almost look like they have minimum intelligence."
The paladin follows the oracle's orders and advances until the next set of ruins, then sees if he can detect evil in the blue-skinned aberations.

Silver Crusade

Male HP 56/54 | AC: 27 /T: 21 /FF: 16 | Perc. +6 | F: +9 / R: +3 /W: +5 | CMB +14 | CMD 35 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent), Fly 60ft(80ft) Average | Init. +8|

With Ryada

"I should have been a little more clear. Your inspire ability bolsters our moral against fear and charms yes, but the combat ability it bestows on us is different. You just make us better at attacking and damaging things, but we can certainly train together in the future and I will share all I know."

Combat:
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Frank nods to Joe. "If you say so. Come lets advance."

He does as Jellena suggest taking point advancing the group to the next set of ruins with he and Joe at point.


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

"Sounds good to me Jellena," Artemis says, taking his position behind the Paladin and the Warlord as they get closer towards the ruins.


Joe:
When focusing on one when you see it, you sense no evil.

One of the hairless blue lions jump out as you get within 40 feet and is easily gunned down as it alone charged. Upon closer inspection it has twin tentacular tails and dozens more thick tentacles quiver and twitch where its mane should be.

With Joe and Frank taking point you enter the ruins. Most of the buildings have completely fallen in on themselves, walls block most of your view. I will be playing this out in increments but the same encounter until you get into the library.

The buildings are in shambles and make corridors for you to follow or you can try to maneuver through the debris or climb up onto the crumbling walls.

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

She moves to the back of the group stowing the rifle and grabbing her lightsaber. She watches your backs with the crackling of energy to add to the white noise.


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

She stands close to Joe with blue electricity playing on her fingers as she watches for a threat.

Silver Crusade

HP: 21/19_ AC: 22 _ T: 22 _FF: 14_ Perception +1_Sense Motive +1[/ooc]_Init: +4_Fort: +3_Ref: +4_Will: +1_CMB: +0_CMD: 14_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +8_Bluff +0 _ Climb -1 _ Diplomacy +0 _ Escape Artist +4 _ Heal +1 _ Intimidate +0 _ Sense Motive +1 _ Stealth +8 _ Survival +1 _ Swim -1 _

Delman holds both kukris out looking more to the debris for a threat than ahead, standing near Frank or in the middle of the group if Artemis moves forward.


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Before entering the ruins, Joe takes out and lights his last torch. With Excalibur at the ready, the paladin holds the torch along with his shield in his left hand; a little clumsy but a steady source of light is needed to navigate the ruined halls.


Joe keep your last torch until you get in a building.
There is plenty of light as of now if you stay between buildings, rather than going through the debris.

Artemis I am sure you have been counting, to keep track of the spell on you and you have 4 rounds left.

Perception DC 15:
You may act in surprise round before the first blue lion bursts from the debris on the right. You heard the shifting of debris and can spot its leg.

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Surprise Round

She hears a noise but doesn't notice anything wrong with it still focusing on the back of the group.

Silver Crusade

HP: 21/19_ AC: 22 _ T: 22 _FF: 14_ Perception +1_Sense Motive +1[/ooc]_Init: +4_Fort: +3_Ref: +4_Will: +1_CMB: +0_CMD: 14_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +8_Bluff +0 _ Climb -1 _ Diplomacy +0 _ Escape Artist +4 _ Heal +1 _ Intimidate +0 _ Sense Motive +1 _ Stealth +8 _ Survival +1 _ Swim -1 _

perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

Surprise Round

He shouts out quickly as he summons a blast, "Threat here in the wall."

blast, touch: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15 damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4
+1 to attack and damage if within 30 feet

1,151 to 1,200 of 1,771 << first < prev | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Arcanium ~ Where the action happens All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.