>>Ask *Tacticslion* to Favorite ALL Your Posts Here!!<<


Off-Topic Discussions

101 to 150 of 2,228 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I'LL GO CATCH ONE!!!!

HEY THOSE OGRES HAVE CHICKENS PREPARE TO DIVE BOMB!!!

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Do you have to have an animal for your thread alias...what about the plants and minerals?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

LEEROYJENKINSBAT APPROVES!!!!!!!!! I'D PLAY A GUITAR SOLO BUT I DON'T HAVE HANDS.

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.

What about ghosts? O_O

Anyway, not shilling here, just pointing out to Tactics that his favorites tell me that at least someone reads when I get embroiled on the ceaseless paladin/alignment threads.

So either, thanks for doing so, or alternatively, its partially your fault I keep ending up in them. :)


Yes.
No.
Eh? The pun is nice...
No.
Gladly.

/Jiggy-like


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Leeroyjenkinsbat wrote:
Who cares what he said, his name is Leroyjenkinsbat

I urban dictionary'd that, boss. Technically it could be a plan of execution. Sort of.

*to Leroyjenkinsbat* I don't like you. *gives Phillip J. Fry squint-eyed "not sure if" look that actually came from that episode where he said this very line to Gunther the intelligent monkey after his refusal to receive a banana - yep, that tone and look*


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Stratagem wrote:
Do you have to have an animal for your thread alias...what about the plants and minerals?

Ack! Rule breaking left and right! Do you not know the Master of Many Favorites is a paragon of lawfulness?! He who Clicketh the Little Plus likes things to be just so! As an avatar exemplifying minionhood to him through not one, but two motifs, I have to furrow my brow and shake my head. Seedconfusionamongsttheenemythroughwordplayweasel would fit, but it's probably too long.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

TACTICSLION FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!!!!!!!!!!


Strategytiger wrote:
Leeroyjenkinsbat wrote:
Who cares what he said, his name is Leroyjenkinsbat

I urban dictionary'd that, boss. Technically it could be a plan of execution. Sort of.

*to Leroyjenkinsbat* I don't like you. *gives Phillip J. Fry squint-eyed "not sure if" look that actually came from that episode where he said this very line to Gunther the intelligent monkey after his refusal to receive a banana - yep, that tone and look*

I'm very aware of Leeroy Jenkins.

Strategytiger wrote:
Stratagem wrote:
Do you have to have an animal for your thread alias...what about the plants and minerals?
Ack! Rule breaking left and right! Do you not know the Master of Many Favorites is a paragon of lawfulness?! He who Clicketh the Little Plus likes things to be just so! As an avatar exemplifying minionhood to him through not one, but two motifs, I have to furrow my brow and shake my head. Seedconfusionamongsttheenemythroughwordplayweasel would fit, but it's probably too long.

Puns are seductive, though... hm...

Leeroyjenkinsbat wrote:
TACTICSLION FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!!!!!!!!!!

That... that would likely end in fire. For everyone.

(Though if I could somehow make money by just being nice and shaking people's hands, I'd totally accept that kind of Presidency.)


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Strategytiger wrote:
Leeroyjenkinsbat wrote:
Who cares what he said, his name is Leroyjenkinsbat

I urban dictionary'd that, boss. Technically it could be a plan of execution. Sort of.

*to Leroyjenkinsbat* I don't like you. *gives Phillip J. Fry squint-eyed "not sure if" look that actually came from that episode where he said this very line to Gunther the intelligent monkey after his refusal to receive a banana - yep, that tone and look*

hey! my name is from Futurama:-p

go ahead figure out from which one:-p


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I know a guy...


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Superscriber
captain yesterday wrote:

hey! my name is from Futurama:-p

go ahead figure out from which one:-p

I knew that name sounded familiar - that's the episode where Fry (Captain Yesterday), Leela, and Bender become superheroes after Fry and Leela get their hands on some cream for sore muscles and it gives them superpowers.

Yes, I am a fan of Futurama.

Edit: Ninja'd by a Shady Contact


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

My one regret was I didn't realize I hadn't used caps until my 11th post:-D


1 person marked this as a favorite.

That just means you're your own man!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Trust me a lack of capitalization isn't the only reason :-)

I'm just glad my first choice of Stretchdude was already taken, you all would probably have a different idea of me if I had :-)

Now guess where Stretchdude is from, no internet searches!

Also I imagine if I had been able to go with Stretchdude you'd all view me as maybe like the Tae Kwon Do instructor from Napoleon Dynamite :-)


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I came to this thread to tell you to keep being awesome.*

*And now I'm going to. Keep being awesome Tac!

Does it count if I just favorite posts that ask me to favorite other posts?
And 'Chucks have become a favorite at my table, thanks to your help.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
captain yesterday wrote:

Trust me a lack of capitalization isn't the only reason :-)

I'm just glad my first choice of Stretchdude was already taken, you all would probably have a different idea of me if I had :-)

Now guess where Stretchdude is from, no internet searches!

Also I imagine if I had been able to go with Stretchdude you'd all view me as maybe like the Tae Kwon Do instructor from Napoleon Dynamite :-)

D'oh! I don't watch that show. :)

Green Smashomancer wrote:

I came to this thread to tell you to keep being awesome.*

*And now I'm going to. Keep being awesome Tac!

Does it count if I just favorite posts that ask me to favorite other posts?
And 'Chucks have become a favorite at my table, thanks to your help.

Hah! Glad you like!

... and I'll allow it. Ish. ;D

EDITed: for ninjas!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Oh! The mystery deepens!

Turns out there is no Stretchdude on Paizo, which means Captain Yesterday was my first choice :-)

Wow! My memory sucks! I've Smurfed us all!!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

SMURF!!!!!

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.

How goes the chef campaign?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Superscriber
captain yesterday wrote:

Trust me a lack of capitalization isn't the only reason :-)

I'm just glad my first choice of Stretchdude was already taken, you all would probably have a different idea of me if I had :-)

Now guess where Stretchdude is from, no internet searches!

Also I imagine if I had been able to go with Stretchdude you'd all view me as maybe like the Tae Kwon Do instructor from Napoleon Dynamite :-)

Actually I'd picture you as a 10-year old kid in a red shirt and blue shorts, spiky yellow hair, and a slingshot in your back pocket and voiced by Nancy Cartwright.

The Halloween episodes are the best.

And yes, it was this show that got me into Futurama.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I looked at the "favorited by others" on my profile, and it said 587...then I realized that there was actually a spec of dust over the '6' in 567, and I had 20 fewer posts favorited by others than I thought. Ah well, I'll just have to post 20 more times in this thread.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Tels wrote:
Lady Firedove wrote:
Tacticslion wrote:


No, I don't favorite everything. I favorite lots of things! That's a BIG difference! There's a lot more to "everything" than there is to "lots of things"! I have some discriminatory practices! It's only things I like! :D

Of course, I distinctly remember someone saying, "Tacticslion likes all the things."

:)

Was it this post?

That was the post! Well said. :)

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Tacticslion must have some sort of problem. Seriously, guy! We need to stage an intervention of some sort.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

If you'll notice in the first post Tacticslion had nothing to do with it's origin, except maybe saying too much around Jiggy:-D


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Tacticslion wrote:


Leeroyjenkinsbat wrote:
TACTICSLION FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!!!!!!!!!!

That... that would likely end in fire. For everyone.

*Gasp!*

What a cunning plan!

(You'd definitely galvanize the goblinoid, fiend, and adventurer demographics!)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Lady Firedove wrote:
Tacticslion wrote:


Leeroyjenkinsbat wrote:
TACTICSLION FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!!!!!!!!!!

That... that would likely end in fire. For everyone.

*Gasp!*

What a cunning plan!

(You'd definitely galvanize the goblinoid, fiend, and adventurer demographics!)

HUZZARGH!!


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I have 243 posts favorite by others. I'd be willing to bet that 60-70% of them are favorited by Tacticslion, the rest of them he just hasn't seen. Its nice to be consistently appreciated though.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Lady Firedove wrote:
Tacticslion wrote:


Leeroyjenkinsbat wrote:
TACTICSLION FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!!!!!!!!!!

That... that would likely end in fire. For everyone.

*Gasp!*

What a cunning plan!

(You'd definitely galvanize the goblinoid, fiend, and adventurer demographics!)

VOTE TACTICSLION IN '16 TO SEE EVERYTHING BURNED TO GLORIOUS ASHES!!!!!!!!!!!


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Well, I suppose being Joe Biden is better than being Bob from Fight Club.

Tacticslion 2016! Strategytiger the useless do nothing VP! With Secretary of State Gambitbear. Leroyjenkinsbat clearly the obvious Secretary of Defense, because if he wants to burn all the things, he fits the job (it worked for Rumsfeld). Sign up now for your cabinet positions!

You may be wondering how I can just make these declarations without consulting TL. It worked for Cheney...

EDIT -
Dare I say it...First Lady Firedove? (I'm still not convinced "fire" is a tactic synonym, but He Who Liketh All gave you the okay.

...and we all know how picky he is. Booya! Zinged the man!)


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

I have 1,346 favorite'd, I'm also fairly certain Tacticslion, Nobodyshome, Orthos and Tangent101 are responsible for about 95% of them, so thanks :-)


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Guilty as charged


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Strategytiger wrote:

Well, I suppose being Joe Biden is better than being Bob from Fight Club.

Tacticslion 2016! Strategytiger the useless do nothing VP! With Secretary of State Gambitbear. Leroyjenkinsbat clearly the obvious Secretary of Defense, because if he wants to burn all the things, he fits the job (it worked for Rumsfeld). Sign up now for your cabinet positions!

You may be wondering how I can just make these declarations without consulting TL. It worked for Cheney...

I'd vote for him!


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Yea, Orthos, Tacticslion, and Wraithestrike probably make up most of my favorited by others.
On the flip side, Orthos made a lot of the posts that I favorited, so it balances out (sort of).


2 people marked this as a favorite.

*salute*


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I don't run into Orthos as much as TL, but usually I agree with him, and I see more than a few favorites from him. He's alright by me.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

TL actually favorites more than four posts for every post he makes. You people owe him your favorites!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

When are you going to favorite my posts, and turn me back into a gnome?


2 people marked this as a favorite.

When I overcome my avoidance due to loss of players and last combat post, and also child distractions whenever I sit down to do it. :)


4 people marked this as a favorite.

Star Wars. Concert. By kids my wife teaches. Teachin' 'em right!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Hey, what do ya know...I have now favorited exactly 666 posts. Coincidence?!?


2 people marked this as a favorite.

/lights cigar


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Sup.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Tin Foil Yamakah wrote:
How goes the chef campaign?

Quite well! Thanks for asking!

Feel free to read along, if you're interested. :)


captain yesterday wrote:

Oh! The mystery deepens!

Turns out there is no Stretchdude on Paizo, which means Captain Yesterday was my first choice :-)

Wow! My memory sucks! I've Smurfed us all!!

... well, me, at least. Now. Good job, guy. >:I :D

Leeroyjenkinsbat wrote:
SMURF!!!!!

Agh! It spreads!

Tin Foil Yamakah wrote:
How goes the chef campaign?

I actually linked really close to "present" for us. So far we've introduced ourselves, had one mysterious figure hanging out nearby, and I fainted after trying to bespeak for peace after a... you know, I don't know what that was. At any rate, this was our first real 'test': we're serving prestigious couples for Valentine's "Shelyn's Day".

We've yet to see results.

Uncle Teddy wrote:
captain yesterday wrote:

Trust me a lack of capitalization isn't the only reason :-)

I'm just glad my first choice of Stretchdude was already taken, you all would probably have a different idea of me if I had :-)

Now guess where Stretchdude is from, no internet searches!

Also I imagine if I had been able to go with Stretchdude you'd all view me as maybe like the Tae Kwon Do instructor from Napoleon Dynamite :-)

Actually I'd picture you as a 10-year old kid in a red shirt and blue shorts, spiky yellow hair, and a slingshot in your back pocket and voiced by Nancy Cartwright.

The Halloween episodes are the best.

And yes, it was this show that got me into Futurama.

Futurama got me into Futurama. I never got into the Simpsons. I know, I know. It's why I keep a Shady Contact around.

137ben wrote:
I looked at the "favorited by others" on my profile, and it said 587...then I realized that there was actually a spec of dust over the '6' in 567, and I had 20 fewer posts favorited by others than I thought. Ah well, I'll just have to post 20 more times in this thread.

Hey! No! Guaranteed first only! (But you say enough witty things that it's likely.)

Lady Firedove wrote:
Tels wrote:
Lady Firedove wrote:
Tacticslion wrote:


No, I don't favorite everything. I favorite lots of things! That's a BIG difference! There's a lot more to "everything" than there is to "lots of things"! I have some discriminatory practices! It's only things I like! :D

Of course, I distinctly remember someone saying, "Tacticslion likes all the things."

:)

Was it this post?
That was the post! Well said. :)

Indeed!

lucky7 wrote:
Tacticslion must have some sort of problem. Seriously, guy! We need to stage an intervention of some sort.

It's too late. They have. Several times. It's accelerated each time.

(I think we all know the cause of the Server Goblins of '15.)

captain yesterday wrote:
If you'll notice in the first post Tacticslion had nothing to do with it's origin, except maybe saying too much around Jiggy:-D

DANG IT! BY MY OWN PETARD! :I

Lady Firedove wrote:
Tacticslion wrote:


Leeroyjenkinsbat wrote:
TACTICSLION FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!!!!!!!!!!

That... that would likely end in fire. For everyone.

*Gasp!*

What a cunning plan!

(You'd definitely galvanize the goblinoid, fiend, and adventurer demographics!)

You... you... you're not wrong...

Pyromaniac wrote:
Lady Firedove wrote:
Tacticslion wrote:


Leeroyjenkinsbat wrote:
TACTICSLION FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!!!!!!!!!!

That... that would likely end in fire. For everyone.

*Gasp!*

What a cunning plan!

(You'd definitely galvanize the goblinoid, fiend, and adventurer demographics!)

HUZZARGH!!

Oh, come on! We just cleaned up the thread!

Randarak wrote:
I have 243 posts favorite by others. I'd be willing to bet that 60-70% of them are favorited by Tacticslion, the rest of them he just hasn't seen. Its nice to be consistently appreciated though.

Hey. Hey! Heeeeeyyyyy... how much, exactly, are you willing to bet that 60-70% of your favorited posts are by me?

* heeheehee... >:D *

Leeroyjenkinsbat wrote:
Lady Firedove wrote:
Tacticslion wrote:


Leeroyjenkinsbat wrote:
TACTICSLION FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!!!!!!!!!!

That... that would likely end in fire. For everyone.

*Gasp!*

What a cunning plan!

(You'd definitely galvanize the goblinoid, fiend, and adventurer demographics!)

VOTE TACTICSLION IN '16 TO SEE EVERYTHING BURNED TO GLORIOUS ASHES!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh... can we polymorph any object+wish+miracle+reincarnate everyone into phoenixes with the Change Shape special ability, first?

Strategytiger wrote:

Well, I suppose being Joe Biden is better than being Bob from Fight Club.

Tacticslion 2016! Strategytiger the useless do nothing VP! With Secretary of State Gambitbear. Leroyjenkinsbat clearly the obvious Secretary of Defense, because if he wants to burn all the things, he fits the job (it worked for Rumsfeld). Sign up now for your cabinet positions!

You may be wondering how I can just make these declarations without consulting TL. It worked for Cheney...

EDIT -
Dare I say it...First Lady Firedove? (I'm still not convinced "fire" is a tactic synonym, but He Who Liketh All gave you the okay.

...and we all know how picky he is. Booya! Zinged the man!)

She already is my first lady...

(Happy sigh...)

captain yesterday wrote:
I have 1,346 favorite'd, I'm also fairly certain Tacticslion, Nobodyshome, Orthos and Tangent101 are responsible for about 95% of them, so thanks :-)

Oh, yeah?! Well I've heard that 73% of all statistics are made up!

Orthos wrote:
Guilty as charged

Ohohohohohoh~! ... wait, dang it. I'm not evil! I can't even take advantage of that betting thing from before, either! Nooooo~!

Gambitbear wrote:
Strategytiger wrote:

Well, I suppose being Joe Biden is better than being Bob from Fight Club.

Tacticslion 2016! Strategytiger the useless do nothing VP! With Secretary of State Gambitbear. Leroyjenkinsbat clearly the obvious Secretary of Defense, because if he wants to burn all the things, he fits the job (it worked for Rumsfeld). Sign up now for your cabinet positions!

You may be wondering how I can just make these declarations without consulting TL. It worked for Cheney...

I'd vote for him!

Hm. A political platform based on fire and animals. Nothing can go wrong!

137ben wrote:

Yea, Orthos, Tacticslion, and Wraithestrike probably make up most of my favorited by others.

On the flip side, Orthos made a lot of the posts that I favorited, so it balances out (sort of).

Hey, now! I linked a ton of posts you should get crackin' on to balance out that kind of thing!

Orthos wrote:
*salute*

Indeed, sir. In-smurfing-deed.

thegreenteagamer wrote:
I don't run into Orthos as much as TL, but usually I agree with him, and I see more than a few favorites from him. He's alright by me.

That's better than all that's left!

... wait, crumbs, no, is that politi-?!

Strategytiger wrote:
TL actually favorites more than four posts for every post he makes. You people owe him your favorites!

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAH~! ... except, of course, that yeah, I read a lot.

Vitreous the Snake wrote:
When are you going to favorite my posts, and turn me back into a gnome?

Hey! I already answered this one! What are you doing here again?!

Smurfin' techlike snake-gnomes...

137ben wrote:
Hey, what do ya know...I have now favorited exactly 666 posts. Coincidence?!?

Ack! Quick! Favorite another one!

Planpanther wrote:
/lights cigar

Hey! Welcome, ma- *hack-cough* Dang it! Allergies!

Gambitbear wrote:
Sup.

I do. I sup on the glorious nectar of Favorite'ism! ... oh, no, wait, I don't mea- !

Lady Firedove wrote:
Tin Foil Yamakah wrote:
How goes the chef campaign?

Quite well! Thanks for asking!

Feel free to read along, if you're interested. :)

Huzzah!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Strategytiger wrote:

Well, I suppose being Joe Biden is better than being Bob from Fight Club.

Tacticslion 2016! Strategytiger the useless do nothing VP! With Secretary of State Gambitbear. Leroyjenkinsbat clearly the obvious Secretary of Defense, because if he wants to burn all the things, he fits the job (it worked for Rumsfeld). Sign up now for your cabinet positions!

You may be wondering how I can just make these declarations without consulting TL. It worked for Cheney...

EDIT -
Dare I say it...First Lady Firedove? (I'm still not convinced "fire" is a tactic synonym, but He Who Liketh All gave you the okay.

...and we all know how picky he is. Booya! Zinged the man!)

I feel zinged ... but I'm over it already b/c being First Lady Firedove is so awesome. :)


That... is an appropriate smurfin' avatar.

EDIT:

Lady Firedove wrote:
I feel zinged ... but I'm over it already b/c being First Lady Firedove is so awesome. :)

Smurfin' right you are! EDIT: Mm-hmm~! ;D

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Lady Firedove wrote:
Tin Foil Yamakah wrote:
How goes the chef campaign?

Quite well! Thanks for asking!

Feel free to read along, if you're interested. :)

I really wanted to apply for that one, I mean food network and pathfinder combined how awesome is that!


...

...

...

I need music. It's time to summon an expert.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Suddenly, a kobold is shoved into the limelight!

"Er, ah, Deekin is not exactly sure what Deekin be doing here, but okays. Deekin be here now, so Deekin makes the bests of it, he supposes."

A-HEM!:
a-HEM: note that nothing here is me, is by me, or is owned by me, except for writing the variant text of Deekin's speaking. And that is a fan-creation seguing directly into a copy/paste job. No, it's not me singing. Also, none of this is a comment on anyone's skill whatsoever. I chose the video I did 'cause it's the only male I found. Also it has lyrics written that were easy to copy/paste and then edit. That was nice. :)

After Deekin tunes up his old lute, he starts, um... "singing" is probably the best word for it.

"In the duuustyyy baaasssemeeennnt where weeeeee meeee~t! (well Deekin supposes, in forest first, but still)
Boss surpriseded Deeeeekiiiiin sooo~ooo muuuu~uch
Because you were taaaaaaaalkiiiiing, maybe
IIIII gots-ta fiiiiindsss the truuuuth from many fiiiiiights
But IIIIIIIII not be a-looooooooooone
Yoooouuuu be's the only one who cans help Deekin oooouuuut
Weeee'll beeeee boooossss an' Deeekiiinnn~!
"

"We be reeeeaaaaadyyyy to fight-
Ooh! Ooh! Look over there
" - * points out a secret door *
"Theeeeyyyy tries to kills us for our stuuuuufffs
Ooouuuur booooond has got much stronger thaaaaaan beeeee-fooooore
"

"Don't lose your way, in Undrentiiiide
We haaaaassss to be aaaaassss ooooone
Don't be afraaaaiiiiidsss, myyyy Boooooossss,
This is the waaayyyy to be more strong,
Harbor myyyyyy deep seeeecret
Making me draaaaaagooooooon...
Run through thiiiiis game before we getsss kiiiiillllled~!
"

"In the duuustyyy baaasssemeeennnt where weeeeee meeee~t!
Boss surpriseded Deeeeekiiiiin sooo~ooo muuuu~uch
Because you were taaaaaaaalkiiiiing, maybe
IIIII gots-ta fiiiiindsss the truuuuth from many fiiiiiights
But IIIIIIIII not be a-looooooooooone
Yoooouuuu be's the only one who cans help Deekin oooouuuut
Weeee'll beeeee boooossss an' Deeekiiinnn~!
"

"I gots-ta find out who killed Deekin's Old Master~!
I hear the screams of us as we runs~!
I gots-ta find out who killed Deekin's Old Master~!
I hear the voice of him in Deekin's heads beeeelllch~!
"

"Can't move Deekin's feeeeeeeet in the daaaaarrrrk
Don't wanna beeee'ss all alooo~oone
I feels the heeeaaaaats in my bloooooo~oood
Does Boss remembers what he saaaiiiid?!
"

"Don't lose your way, in Under Daaaarrrrksss~!
We haaaaassss to be aaaaassss ooooone
Don't be afraaaaiiiiidsss, myyyy Boooooossss,
This is the waaayyyy to be more strong,
Harbor myyyyyy deep seeeecret
Making me draaaaaagooooooon...
Run through thiiiiis game before we getsss kiiiiillllled~!
"

"Ooohh~!"

"Doom doom doom! Doom-doom doomity doom! Doom doom doom!"

"Doom DOOM DOOM! Doomity doom-doom! Doomity doom-doom!"

"Time for the doom song! DOOM DOOM DOOM! Doom-doom DOOM DOOM! Doom."

"Doom doom doom! Doom doom doom! We is allllll dooomed!"

"Doom doom doom! Doom doom doom! Doomity-doom-doom! We is all doooooo-oooomed!"

"Deekin sings you the doom song! Doom doom doom! DOOM! Doom! Doom doom doom! DOOM!!"

"And the sound of doom was nigh! Doom! Doom doom doom! DOOM!!"

Deekin looks expectantly, but then suddenly comes up short, and looks around.

"Oh. Sorries. Heh, Deekin got carried away there for a moment. Oops. Uh... Boss? Did Deekin do it? Is Deekin finished now? Deekin kind of want to go back to enjoying soup-leftovers."

When no one objects, the kobold scurries off and into the back rooms once again.

101 to 150 of 2,228 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / >>Ask *Tacticslion* to Favorite ALL Your Posts Here!!<< All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.