Alpha Invites


Pathfinder Online

401 to 450 of 531 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

sned a PM with your email address and I can give you my last remaining invite.

Join Kabal!


Sorry, just gave out my last one.


Nanoo, ogre11 and Warwulf, I sent you 3 an invite. Warwulf, your invite was one that was sent out earlier to someone else who did not seem to have redeemed it, so I hope it works.

Jun1or, radzin and galdrin: sorry, the above three were first. :(

I am all out now. Keep on trying in this thread, I am sure more people are sitting on invites; I am sure I am not the only one that got 2 extra to give out since yesterday.


I'm looking for an alpha invite if anyone still has one to give. If you could PM me so I can send you my email I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!


I've got one. PM me an email address.


I have two Invites available, first two who PM me can have one.


Invite sent, I'm out now ^^


I am currently looking for an alpha invite if anyone has one still. It would be much appreciated.

Thank you


@ealdwulf, send PM and I'll send invite

Grand Lodge

If there is an alpha invite floating around still I would love to have one. Thank you.


Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Just hoping there might be another kind soul with a spare invite? :)


I have 2 invites for anyone in need. Respond here and PM me your email.


Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

@Snow Dogs: PM Sent! :) Thanks

Grand Lodge

I have sent a PM also Snow Dogs. Thanks

Shadow Lodge

I have 2 more invites, the first 2 pms with email addresses get them.


Done and done


Hey all :) Can someone help out this NYC middle school teacher out? Any available Alpha codes laying around?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Rama, I was saving one for someone who apparently is not checking his PM's here anymore, so I can give it to you. I have a great respect for people who dare/want/like to teach our children so that little trick worked. ;)

PM me your email and I will send the invite.


By chance might there be a kind brother in arms here with a spare invite?


Anyone with an invite to share? Thank you in advance!


Any chance someone with invites still available? :)
I'll be glad to join you ;)


Thanks to @Kurok, see you inside!

Liberty's Edge

If there is an Alpha Invite kicking around with no-one to love and cherish it, I can give it a loving home.
;-)


I could unburden someone of their alpha invite!

Grand Lodge

You can add me to the list of people who would like an alpha invite. Thanks!


ME ME ME!!!! ...... Add me to the list too! I'd really like to join the alpha!


I'd also love to get an Alpha invite if anyone is hanging on to one.


Anyone looking for an alpha invite send me a PM with your email address.


ME! ME! ME!

Oh, wait. I already have one. D'oh! Must be Friday afternoon.

Liberty's Edge

I also have two alpha inviters to give away. Just PM me with your email I can invite.

Liberty's Edge

Rewstyr wrote:
I also have two alpha inviters to give away. Just PM me with your email I can invite.

Alas, both have been redeemed.


who says people don't read these forums? :-)


<kabal> Bunibuni wrote:
who says people don't read these forums? :-)

No kidding!


<kabal> Bunibuni wrote:
who says people don't read these forums? :-)

I read the s~!! out of the forums, I just don't post much because I'm shy.


<Kabal> Sunnfire wrote:
... I just don't post much because I'm shy.

Yeah, me too...


I have 2 unredeemed invites. Can I just change the email address and give them to someone here who actually cares about Alpha?


I have five alpha invites to give away. Just PM me with your email I can invite you.


<Kabal> Yelta wrote:
I have 2 unredeemed invites. Can I just change the email address and give them to someone here who actually cares about Alpha?

Yes. You might have to do it more than once, It took me three times to move one from Pexx to someone else.


I have 2 alpha invites, PM me your email so I can find them homes!

Edit: 1 left!


I still have three alpha invites to give away. Just PM me with your email and I can invite you.


I have two invites as well. PM me email and stuff.

Liberty's Edge

Sakina Silverrain wrote:
I have five alpha invites to give away. Just PM me with your email I can invite you.

And I'm in, thank you very much.


I have 2 Alpha invites. PM me your e-mail address please.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Well, I have 17 invites I can send out...
I'll try to remember to check for any PM's a few times a day until they are gone.

The Exchange

Asked ^ for one. now a newbie question, what does an invite get me? is it for a day or 2? Do I stay up all night playing so can get most out of it?


Jeff Morse wrote:
Asked ^ for one. now a newbie question, what does an invite get me? is it for a day or 2? Do I stay up all night playing so can get most out of it?

Hi Jeff, once you've redeemed the invite and installed the client you have access until paid subscription starts (as I understand it). Unless the server is offline for some reason like patching etc. Please remember it's Alpha and we're there to help the devs find the bits that need fine tuning/fixed etc. Enjoy and have fun.

Welcome to Alpha.

Hunter


I would love to get an invite, if anyone has any left!


Hmmm...who do I send a PM to someone?

The Exchange

StormHunter wrote:
Jeff Morse wrote:
Asked ^ for one. now a newbie question, what does an invite get me? is it for a day or 2? Do I stay up all night playing so can get most out of it?

Hi Jeff, once you've redeemed the invite and installed the client you have access until paid subscription starts (as I understand it). Unless the server is offline for some reason like patching etc. Please remember it's Alpha and we're there to help the devs find the bits that need fine tuning/fixed etc. Enjoy and have fun.

Welcome to Alpha.

Hunter

Thanks. havnt done many MMO's but starting to enjoy them.

The Exchange

pickin_grinnin wrote:
Hmmm...who do I send a PM to someone?

sent mine to Kromac since he was the last to post he had some.

401 to 450 of 531 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Paizo / Licensed Products / Digital Games / Pathfinder Online / Alpha Invites All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.