Just... wtf...


Off-Topic Discussions


http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0318091dog1.html

Liberty's Edge

Paul Ackerman 70 wrote:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0318091dog1.html

Linked for you.


Ummm ... wow. Just ... wow.

Scarab Sages

Well at least she's not breeding.


Thread title says it all, man.

Liberty's Edge

Ubermench wrote:
Well at least she's not breeding.

What if she went to that fertility doctor in L.A.? He seems to specialize in litters...

Scarab Sages

houstonderek wrote:
Ubermench wrote:
Well at least she's not breeding.
What if she went to that fertility doctor in L.A.? He seems to specialize in litters...

She would have a litter of Sleagls (Sleaze + Beagle).

Paizo Employee Franchise Manager

So where's the link to the videos?

Spoiler:
KIDDING!!!!


Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

I'm to freaked out to look...

Liberty's Edge

You know, she's from Indiana. So, you GenCon goers, if you're looking for an easy date, and don't mind sloppy seconds from a beagle...

Wait, did that cross a line?

:)

Scarab Sages

houstonderek wrote:

You know, she's from Indiana. So, you GenCon goers, if you're looking for an easy date, and don't mind sloppy seconds from a beagle...

Wait, did that cross a line?

:)

Actually, I think that went back in time a retroactively erased the line.


Shared for those that are afraid.

Not linked.. haha... copy and paste suckas

Article:
Porn Sting Goes To The Dogs
Attempt to ensnare boyfriend comes back to bite Indiana woman
MARCH 18--Meet Michelle Owen. Concerned that an ex-boyfriend had used her laptop to search for child pornography, the Indiana woman asked police to search the computer for illegal images, but had her plan backfire when cops discovered two videos of her engaged in illicit acts with a dog. Owen, 24, was charged last week with two felony bestiality counts in connection with the video files, which a detective found in the laptop's "recycle bin." At the time Owen asked cops to search the computer, she was locked up in the Johnson County Jail on a public intoxication charge (which violated the terms of her release in a prior drunk driving case). According to a police affidavit, a copy of which you'll find here, a cop told Owen that he had found videos of her on the laptop and asked if she "knew what those files might be." Owen, pictured in the below mug shot, replied, "The one with the dog." Cops believe that the dog in question, Toby, is a beagle. After asking if she was "going to be charged with this," Owen said that the videos "were just something she did when she was drunk and barely remembers it," adding that she tried to "delete them the next day when she was sober."

Mugshot:
http://i.cdn.turner.com/trutv/thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art4/0318091dog1.j pg

The Police Report:
http://i.cdn.turner.com/trutv/thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art4/0318091dog2.g if

http://i.cdn.turner.com/trutv/thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art4/0318091dog3.g if

http://i.cdn.turner.com/trutv/thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art4/0318091dog4.g if


Holy crap... I game in Whiteland.

For a GPS on this guys... Whiteland and Johnson County (the Jail is in Franklin) is just south of Indy. Take 31 South and you'll go through Greenwood then Whiteland then Franklin. Although in Indy 31 is Meridian.

It isn't that far from GenCon... haha.

But seriously... she is claiming she was drunk. First off... how easy of a drunk chick is she? Secondly... I don't know anyone that's ever been THAT drunk. Sure... you might not remember what you did... but to suddenly go out on a limb and say.. screw your dog?


Paul Ackerman 70 wrote:
...screw your dog?

Licks Paul.


CourtFool wrote:
Paul Ackerman 70 wrote:
...screw your dog?
Licks Paul.

Mmmm.. puppy kisses


What's the big deal? She just prefers doggy style. ;)

ba da bump!


Emperor7 wrote:

What's the big deal? She just prefers doggy style. ;)

ba da bump!

Amazing... hahah I just can't believe it has taken this long for someone to say it


But ... the report says ... ummm ... blacks out the details before any of the Poodle Lords peruse them...

Sovereign Court RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32, 2010 Top 8

Would it be wrong if she's used speak with animals first to get consent?

Unfortunately it's my understanding that the dog would have to be destroyed in this case. Can anyone confirm that?


Matthew Morris wrote:

Would it be wrong if she's used speak with animals first to get consent?

Unfortunately it's my understanding that the dog would have to be destroyed in this case. Can anyone confirm that?

No idea - the details of the report do not indicate the dog actually did much of anything though.

Poor beagle...

Liberty's Edge

Matthew Morris wrote:

Would it be wrong if she's used speak with animals first to get consent?

Unfortunately it's my understanding that the dog would have to be destroyed in this case. Can anyone confirm that?

That would be stupid. It is Indiana, though, so who knows...

The Exchange

Wow... I will now officialy resign my status as a human being, I want crawl into my game world and lock the behind me so I never have to learn about anything like this again... wich way to Sandpoint again?

Dark Archive RPG Superstar 2013 Top 32

Okay, on one hand... that's effing weird.

On the other hand, is something like what is being described in that report really felonious? I mean, is it worth taxpayer dollars to imprison someone whose crimes are as simple as having an (admittedly very bizarre) fetish?

Worth a fine? Sure. Possibly worth taking her dog away? Yeah. Imprisonment? Nah, I think that might be overkill.

Just my $0.02.


I think it is the animal activists that make the imprisonment an issue. Since, the animal can't verbally consent you are raping the animal.

Liberty's Edge

kirk moore wrote:

Wow... I will now officialy resign my status as a human being, I want crawl into my game world and lock the behind me so I never have to learn about anything like this again...wich way to

Sandpoint again?

You know, the goblins did far worse things to puppies, IIRC...

Liberty's Edge

Paul Ackerman 70 wrote:

I think it is the animal activists that make the imprisonment an issue. Since, the animal can't verbally consent you are raping the animal.

Wow, so I raped that deaf mute chick at college. All she did was smile and nod her head...


houstonderek wrote:
Paul Ackerman 70 wrote:

I think it is the animal activists that make the imprisonment an issue. Since, the animal can't verbally consent you are raping the animal.

Wow, so I raped that deaf mute chick at college. All she did was smile and nod her head...

I guess strike 'verbal' from the record. But, if that's the case... would you take the dog wagging it's tail as consent?


Well consider, by the officer's description of the video, when the dog lost interest, he wandered off.

Liberty's Edge

CourtFool wrote:
Well consider, by the officer's description of the video, when the dog lost interest, he wandered off.

"Hmmm...where did the peanut butter go? Eh, I have a food dish..."

I dunno, except for the chick being kinda "Appalachian" lookin', doesn't seem like the dog suffered much...


Had to revive the thread for THIS

Shadow Lodge

houstonderek wrote:
kirk moore wrote:

Wow... I will now officialy resign my status as a human being, I want crawl into my game world and lock the behind me so I never have to learn about anything like this again...wich way to

Sandpoint again?
You know, the goblins did far worse things to puppies, IIRC...

Yes, but we get to KILL them in all their 4-HP squishiness.

Xabulba wrote:
Had to revive the thread for THIS

LOL.

Liberty's Edge

If the dog had been neutered, it would probably not have any sexual drive what to speak of. Granted that doesn't really mean anything in terms of consent, but just throwing that out there. On the other hand, dogs and cats that are not spayed or neutered have been known to be sexually excited by their human family members. I don't think there's anything wrong per se, about that, but humans have the responsibility and the intelligence (usually) to refuse an animal's instinctive and feral sexual advances.


OK all I can think of is a large world of EEEEWWWWW!!

that has got to be one sick twisted woman to do something like that. She isn't exactly fugly if she wanted a good time all she had to do is find the nearest biker bar. Oh wait a sec I forgot you cant get bikers to heel,fetch or beg.

Silver Crusade

Steven Tindall wrote:

OK all I can think of is a large world of EEEEWWWWW!!

that has got to be one sick twisted woman to do something like that. She isn't exactly fugly if she wanted a good time all she had to do is find the nearest biker bar. Oh wait a sec I forgot you cant get bikers to heel,fetch or beg.

Depends on the biker.

The Exchange RPG Superstar 2010 Top 16

There's a joke in there about training your dog to come when you call, but I'm not going to try to find it.

I'm reminded of Howard Chaykin's "American Flagg" and the popular television series: "Interspecies Romance".


Celestial Healer wrote:
Steven Tindall wrote:

OK all I can think of is a large world of EEEEWWWWW!!

that has got to be one sick twisted woman to do something like that. She isn't exactly fugly if she wanted a good time all she had to do is find the nearest biker bar. Oh wait a sec I forgot you cant get bikers to heel,fetch or beg.

Depends on the biker.

I so need to go bar hopping with you healer.


You know you wanna watch.

If you're at work ... yeah ... don't.


i'm offended.


Fatespinner wrote:

Okay, on one hand... that's effing weird.

On the other hand, is something like what is being described in that report really felonious? I mean, is it worth taxpayer dollars to imprison someone whose crimes are as simple as having an (admittedly very bizarre) fetish?

Worth a fine? Sure. Possibly worth taking her dog away? Yeah. Imprisonment? Nah, I think that might be overkill.

Just my $0.02.

I'm pretty much with Fatespinner - in fact I'd not even bother with the fines and such. Its a weird perversion to be sure but the Dog was presumably perfectly happy getting the munchies even if they where on her crotch. Its a dog - it does not give two figs for where the yummies are located so long as there are yummies.

A crime like this should fall under animal cruelty laws...and there needs to be some kind of cruelty. I don't see why the taxpayers should be footing the bill to try this women for a crime that, while perverse, is clearly lacking in an actual victim.

The Exchange

Jeremy Mac Donald wrote:
Fatespinner wrote:

Okay, on one hand... that's effing weird.

On the other hand, is something like what is being described in that report really felonious? I mean, is it worth taxpayer dollars to imprison someone whose crimes are as simple as having an (admittedly very bizarre) fetish?

Worth a fine? Sure. Possibly worth taking her dog away? Yeah. Imprisonment? Nah, I think that might be overkill.

Just my $0.02.

I'm pretty much with Fatespinner - in fact I'd not even bother with the fines and such. Its a weird perversion to be sure but the Dog was presumably perfectly happy getting the munchies even if they where on her crotch. Its a dog - it does not give two figs for where the yummies are located so long as there are yummies.

A crime like this should fall under animal cruelty laws...and there needs to be some kind of cruelty. I don't see why the taxpayers should be footing the bill to try this women for a crime that, while perverse, is clearly lacking in an actual victim.

Um.....wow.


houstonderek wrote:

You know, she's from Indiana. So, you GenCon goers, if you're looking for an easy date, and don't mind sloppy seconds from a beagle...

Wait, did that cross a line?

:)

I've been told that gaming conventions are an excuse for geeks to party like Caligula, but wow!


Paul Ackerman 70 wrote:
houstonderek wrote:
Paul Ackerman 70 wrote:

I think it is the animal activists that make the imprisonment an issue. Since, the animal can't verbally consent you are raping the animal.

Wow, so I raped that deaf mute chick at college. All she did was smile and nod her head...
I guess strike 'verbal' from the record. But, if that's the case... would you take the dog wagging it's tail as consent?

Consent? The dog was clearly begging for it - wiggling its butt like that! And I'm sure she didn't have to tell it twice to roll over for a treat.

/too far?

Grand Lodge

Bitter Thorn wrote:
houstonderek wrote:

You know, she's from Indiana. So, you GenCon goers, if you're looking for an easy date, and don't mind sloppy seconds from a beagle...

Wait, did that cross a line?

:)

I've been told that gaming conventions are an excuse for geeks to party like Caligula, but wow!

dude what parties are YOU going to? I unfortunately hang out with elves and all they ever do is get drunk and hump trees? Usually they don't even have to be drunk... *sigh* I am NOT watching the video or whatever... but I bet she was an elf...


Krome wrote:
Bitter Thorn wrote:
houstonderek wrote:

You know, she's from Indiana. So, you GenCon goers, if you're looking for an easy date, and don't mind sloppy seconds from a beagle...

Wait, did that cross a line?

:)

I've been told that gaming conventions are an excuse for geeks to party like Caligula, but wow!
dude what parties are YOU going to? I unfortunately hang out with elves and all they ever do is get drunk and hump trees? Usually they don't even have to be drunk... *sigh* I am NOT watching the video or whatever... but I bet she was an elf...

What happens at Con stays at Con. ;)


Jeremy Mac Donald wrote:


I'm pretty much with Fatespinner - in fact I'd not even bother with the fines and such. Its a weird perversion to be sure but the Dog was presumably perfectly happy getting the munchies even if they where on her crotch. Its a dog - it does not give two figs for where the yummies are located so long as there are yummies.

That's all this is about? She had a dog lick her genitals? Talk about hopelessly unimportant. She's already suffered more just in embarrassment than I'd say is warranted. Sure it's strange and distasteful, but I could say that about plenty of same-species sex acts.

Now if it had been a cat, that would have been punfully different.


Moorluck wrote:
Wow... I will now officialy resign my status as a human being, I want crawl into my game world and lock the behind me so I never have to learn about anything like this again... wich way to Sandpoint again?

I tried that (numerous times) but it just don't work... reality has a way of biting you in the behind sooner or later.

In a perfect world...


So, Court Fool's real name is Tobby?

Silver Crusade

Bill Lumberg wrote:
So, Court Fool's real name is Tobby?

You win the thread, sir.

The Exchange

Celestial Healer wrote:
Bill Lumberg wrote:
So, Court Fool's real name is Tobby?
You win the thread, sir.

Soda just shot out my nose.

The Exchange RPG Superstar 2010 Top 16

(Which is weird, 'cause he wasn't drinking any...)

Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Just... wtf... All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.