Aredil Sultur

Ford Prefect's page

35 posts. Alias of captain yesterday.


RSS


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Jurassic Bard wrote:

Classic trick for everyone now! Next poster, I need your assistance please!

Now, pick a number between 1 - 9 (including either of those numbers).

Double it, and then add five.

Times the new number by ten.

Select another number and divide it from the new number.

Post the result and I'll tell you the two numbers you have selected!

** spoiler omitted **

42! It's always 42.

Or 69.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Rosita the Riveter wrote:
There have been how many posts since the last time I was here?

I will s#&+ my towel if it's 42.


4 people marked this as a favorite.
MageHunter wrote:
How many boards would the Mongol hordes hoard if the Mongol hordes hoarded boards?

42?


Do you have a favorite brand of towel?


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Clutches towel in anticipation.

Let it begin!!!


15 people marked this as a favorite.

Will this have towels.

Also, Yay!!


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I'm disappointed this doesn't involve Hitchhikers.

I am thankful for the lack of Vogon poetry.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

When are we going to get Starfinder towels.

They're the most important thing to have in space.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

The answer is 42.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Vogon poetry.


captain yesterday wrote:
Involuntarily stabs face with towel.

Just one of their many uses!


17 people marked this as a favorite.

I assume because towels are universal there will be no need for conversion.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I hope everyone has a towel.

DON'T PANIC!


8 people marked this as a favorite.

I hope everyone grabbed a towel...


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Anything about towels...


rknop wrote:

Shouldn't we always panic?

At any moment, it could turn out that we live in a metastable vacuum, and at one point nearby the vacuum could decay to the true ground state, nucleating a wave of destruction that propagates out at the speed of light, engulfing and annihilating us all.

I mean, if that's not a reason to panic, I don't know what is.

It sounds like you could use a drink, climb up out from in front of that bulldozer and let's head to the pub.


DON'T PANIC!


1) Will everyone start with a towel.

2) DON'T PANIC!


Everyone needs a towel in their starting equipment kit.

They are that useful.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Back when Starfinder was announced I suggested that everyone should have a towel.

I'm curious as to whether it's being considered.

They're quite useful after all. :-)


13 people marked this as a favorite.

Everyone needs a towel.

I can't stress this enough.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

42 you say!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Is it 42?


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Still bring a towel though.


Don't forget your towel!


14 people marked this as a favorite.

Hopefully every class equipment kit will come with a towel.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Towels! Free towels for everyone!


13 people marked this as a favorite.

I hope everyone packed a towel!


42.


I've been to the center of the universe, and it most definitely isn't Murica (wherever that is).


1 person marked this as a favorite.

You got a towel handy.


8 people marked this as a favorite.

Is it because you forgot your towel.


5 people marked this as a favorite.

Make sure you bring a towel, and, most importantly.

DON'T PANIC.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Do you have a towel handy, you're going to want to have a towel handy.


They should've let me keep the last chicken f&!~er alias i made......