Beasts of Legend

Monday, August 26, 2019

Here we are at the last preview of the forthcoming Pathfinder Battles: Legendary Adventures set of pre-painted plastic miniatures from our partners at WizKids. Over the last few weeks, we’ve seen all the Huge creatures and the player character- and NPC-appropriate figures in the set, but we’ve still got some of the set’s most menacing foes to show off today!

First, let’s look at the Orc Brawler and Orc Warlord, rounding out Legendary Adventures’s five orc figures. The brawler, the third common orc in the set, will round out many GM’s warbands, and shows off the new orc knuckle dagger weapon that debuted in Pathfinder Second Edition earlier this month. The warlord, for his part, occupies a rare slot in the set, and features a blasting horn to rally the orc hordes against their foes—perhaps against the undead armies of the Whispering Tyrant.

Orc Brawler Orc Warlord

If you didn’t get enough undead in previous Pathfinder Battles sets, like the undead-heavy Ruins of Lastwall set that came out this spring, we’ve got a few more to collect next month! Among the many monsters in the Pathfinder Bestiary that got a makeover between editions were the shadow, wraith, and wight, which all appear in this set as Uncommon medium figures. We really wanted to accentuate the spectral nature of the shadow and wraith, and you’ll notice the miniatures use translucent plastic to give them an eerie sense of not being fully there. The wight, with its bright red eyes and imposing pose, can also serve as a unique skeletal champion among a party of lower-level, mindless undead.

Shadow Wraith Wight

Now that I’ve got that nightmare fuel firmly planted in your subconscious, how about an actual, literal nightmare? This Large rare figure is more than just the black horse with flaming hooves of past editions—it’s a horse corpse with a burning core of infernal flame. Whether that flame burns hotter than the hatred the beast feels for its rider’s enemies is something you’ll have to find out on your own, I just don’t recommend you find out the hard way.

Nightmare

Finally, we have the lonesome Yeti, a Large uncommon figure based on the new art in the Pathfinder Bestiary (which was itself based on the actual appearance of yetis in the real world). Don’t let this guy’s conehead fool you, though—he’s not from France, but he’d sure wreak havoc if let loose there!

It's a Yeti! Mouth open and snarling!'

And with that, we’ve now seen all 44 figures (and variants) in the set. Pathfinder Battles: Legendary Adventures releases next month, and pre-orders and subscriptions are available right now. Secure your booster, brick, or case now and prepare for a life of legendary adventure!

Mark Moreland
Franchise Manager

More Paizo Blog.
Tags: Miniatures Pathfinder Battles WizKids
Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

HUZZAH!


hip hip


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Like the wraith and the nightmare. Not a fan of the PF2 shadow design. Too spindly for my tastes. Looks like a strong set tho.

Dark Archive

2 people marked this as a favorite.

@Mark Moreland:

There seem to be two errors:

1) There are 15 common minis, but it has always been 14 in the past years, so i placed the "Orc Brawler" with the uncommon minis.

2) There have only been 3 LARGE uncommon minis revealed, it has always been 4 in past Wizkids sets.
The only way i see that not being the case, is if the HUGE Cloud Giant isn't an A & B variant, but counts as two minis (which wasn't the case with past sets)
Either that or you forgot to show a mini. ;-)

These are the 43 revealed minis:

COMMON (#01-#13)  
-Kobold Soldier (s)  
-Kobold Scout (s)  
-Goblin Dogslicer (s)  
-Goblin Guard (s)  
-Halfling Slinger (s)  
-Gnome Rogue (s) 
-Hobgoblin Soldier (m)  
-Orc Charger (m)  
-Orc Battler (m)  
-Bugbear Skulker (m)  
-Armored Elf Soldier (m)  
-Bugbear Mauler (m)  
-Hobgoblin Sharpshooter (m)

UNCOMMON (#14-#24: 11 minis)  
-Kobold Scalecaster (s)  
-Goblin Horsechopper (s)  
-Orc Rampager (m)  
-Shadow (m)  
-Goblin Ankle-Slasher (s) 
-Dwarf Champion (m) 
-Dwarf Rogue (m) 
-Elf Ranger A/B (m)
-Orc Brawler (m)
-Wraith (m)
-Wight (m)

UNCOMMON (#25-#32: 4 large & 4 huge minis)  
-Fire Giant (L)  
-Chimera (L)  
-Dragon Turtle (H)  
-Allghollthu (H)  
-Pteranodon (L) 
-Storm Giant (H) 
-Cloud Giant A/B (H)

RARE (#33-40: 8 minis)  
-Dwarf Wizard (m)  
-Halfling Druid (s) 
-Halfling Wizard (s)  
-Goblin Chieftain (s)  
-Gnome Fighter (s) 
-Hobgoblin Commander (m)  
-Bugbear Butcher (m)
-Orc Warlord (m)

RARE (#41-#44: 2 large & 2 huge minis)  
-Huge Blue Dragon (H)  
-Boar Demon (H) 
-Ashen Man(L)
-Nightmare (L)

ALTERNATE WEAPONS (UNCOMMON): 
-Goblin Horsechopper (s) 
-Orc Rampager (m) 
-Elf Ranger (m)
-Cloud Giant (H)

Paizo Employee Franchise Manager

2 people marked this as a favorite.

You're right, Marco. I overlooked one of the uncommon Larges. I'll get it added to the blog tomorrow if I can.

That said, Orc Brawler is common. The Kobold Scout you have listed as common is actually uncommon. I'm not sure if that's due to an error in a previous blog or something else.

There are 13 common (S/M), 12 uncommon (S/M) including two common figures with alternate weapons and one new uncommon (Elf Ranger) with two different versions, 4 uncommon (L), 5 uncommon (H) including two versions of the Cloud Giant, 8 rare (S/M), 2 rare (L), and 2 rare (H)

Shadow Lodge

Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

Is the nightmare made from translucent plastic?

Paizo Employee Franchise Manager

Cat-thulhu wrote:
Is the nightmare made from translucent plastic?

Yes

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Mark Moreland wrote:

You're right, Marco. I overlooked one of the uncommon Larges. I'll get it added to the blog tomorrow if I can.

That said, Orc Brawler is common. The Kobold Scout you have listed as common is actually uncommon. I'm not sure if that's due to an error in a previous blog or something else.

There are 13 common (S/M), 12 uncommon (S/M) including two common figures with alternate weapons and one new uncommon (Elf Ranger) with two different versions, 4 uncommon (L), 5 uncommon (H) including two versions of the Cloud Giant, 8 rare (S/M), 2 rare (L), and 2 rare (H)

Thank you for answering, Mark - much appreciated. :-)

I would be content with the name of the missing mini, though.;-)

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Corrected list:

COMMON (#01-#13)   
-Kobold Soldier (s)    
-Goblin Dogslicer (s)   
-Goblin Guard (s)   
-Halfling Slinger (s)   
-Gnome Rogue (s)  
-Hobgoblin Soldier (m)   
-Orc Charger (m)   
-Orc Battler (m)   
#09 Orc Brawler (m)
-Bugbear Skulker (m)   
-Armored Elf Soldier (m)   
-Bugbear Mauler (m)   
-Hobgoblin Sharpshooter (m)

UNCOMMON (#14-#24: 11 minis)   
-Kobold Scalecaster (s)   
-Kobold Scout (s)
-Goblin Horsechopper (s)    
-Goblin Ankle-Slasher (s)  
-Dwarf Champion (m)  
-Orc Rampager (m)
#20 Shadow (m)
-Dwarf Rogue (m)  
-Elf Ranger A/B (m) 
#21 Wraith (m) 
#23 Wight (m)

UNCOMMON (#25-#32: 4 large & 4 huge minis)   
-Fire Giant (L)   
-Chimera (L)   
-Dragon Turtle (H)   
-Allghollthu (H)   
-Pteranodon (L)  
-Storm Giant (H)  
-Cloud Giant A/B (H)
-Yeti (L)

RARE (#33-40: 8 minis)   
-Halfling Druid (s)  
-Halfling Wizard (s)   
-Goblin Chieftain (s)   
-Gnome Fighter (s)  
#37 Orc Warlord (m)
-Hobgoblin Commander (m)   
-Bugbear Butcher (m) 
-Dwarf Wizard (m)

RARE (#41-#44: 2 large & 2 huge minis)   
#41 Nightmare (L)
-Huge Blue Dragon (H)   
-Boar Demon (H)  
-Ashen Man(L) 

ALTERNATE WEAPONS (UNCOMMON):  
-Goblin Horsechopper (s)  
-Orc Rampager (m)  
-Elf Ranger (m) 
-Cloud Giant (H)

Paizo Employee Franchise Manager

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Marco Massoudi wrote:
I would be content with the name of the missing mini, though.;-)

Yeti

Dark Archive

4 people marked this as a favorite.

Creatures by type:

Goblins: 5
Orcs: 5
Giants: 4
Bugbears: 3
Dwarfs: 3
Elves: 3
Halflings: 3
Hobgoblins: 3
Kobolds: 3
Outsiders: 3
Undead: 3
Dragons: 2
Gnomes: 2
Abberation: 1
Beast: 1
Magical: 1

A pretty good makeup, the only thing missing seems to be plants.

This set is pretty handy for building warbands of humanoid creatures.
I love that there are no humans (and hope it stays that way)!

This set is already better looking than the last.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

Marco, appreciate that you list these things out as we get new updates:D

And I agree, this set is going to be good for filling in spots of my 2e needs.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Is it just me, or does it look like the Orc Brawler is checking his phone?

The Exchange

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber
Kelseus wrote:
Is it just me, or does it look like the Orc Brawler is checking his phone?

Now that you've posted this, I can't unsee that.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

I know I keep saying this, in nearly every blog post about the minis... but I’ve got to find a way to be able to afford this set. I would really like to have a LOT of these miniatures. (Maybe in the next paycheck or two ... especially if my sales commissions get resolved). :P


when is the best time to put despatch of a subscription on hold?
this might just arrive while I’m on vacation.

Paizo Employee Franchise Manager

1 person marked this as a favorite.
DropBearHunter wrote:

when is the best time to put despatch of a subscription on hold?

this might just arrive while I’m on vacation.

If you need to put a sub on hold, the sooner you alert customer service to your situation, the more able they are to address it before authorizations are run. I encourage you to call, email, or post in the Customer Service forums sooner rather than later if you're worried about the shipment overlapping with a vacation.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Maps, Pawns Subscriber

No link to the product in the blog post!

here it is for anyone looking for it

Paizo Employee Director of Technology

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Updated with the Yeti image and the product link!


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Also, out of curiosity, how often are the Pathfinder Battles subscription released? (Like quarterly or what)?

Thanks in advance.


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber
The_Minstrel_Wyrm wrote:

Also, out of curiosity, how often are the Pathfinder Battles subscription released? (Like quarterly or what)?

Thanks in advance.

Roughly twice a year.

So, that’s about 256 minis a year via subscription. It adds up fast.

Legendary Adventures is the 17th set in the line, since 2012. I seem to remember early on telling Erik Mona I was hoping the Pathfinder Battles line needed to make it to at least 17 sets. I’m glad to see it will probably surpass that goal with ease! Congrats to Paizo on a great product.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Berk the Black wrote:
The_Minstrel_Wyrm wrote:

Also, out of curiosity, how often are the Pathfinder Battles subscription released? (Like quarterly or what)?

Thanks in advance.

Roughly twice a year.

So, that’s about 256 minis a year via subscription. It adds up fast.

Legendary Adventures is the 17th set in the line, since 2012. I seem to remember early on telling Erik Mona I was hoping the Pathfinder Battles line needed to make it to at least 17 sets. I’m glad to see it will probably surpass that goal with ease! Congrats to Paizo on a great product.

Thanks Berk.

I just might be able to swing that ... if it is indeed “roughly twice a year” ; )

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Rei Ko wrote:
Updated with the Yeti image and the product link!

I find the "based on actual yetis in real world" line funny because... Well, there is no pictures of yetis in real world xP

Dark Archive

The Yeti looks really good, much better than the old one from Rise of the Runelords.

I am digging this set, it is a solid starter set for people looking to start their collection in time for playing Pathfinder Second Edition and also has some minis that have been missing from the Pathfinder Battles line or from pre-painted plastic overall (Pteranodon & Dragon Turtle).
It is also great that the most over-presented race is missing - humans.

The Nightmare, a level 6 creature being rare is unfortunate, but that's a minor squibble.

The absence of six "dungeon dressing" pieces and addage of 4 weapon-variants is a nice change for people that want creatures instead of scenery..

I'm curious if the next set will have a gargantuan creature instead of a Playset, but i wouldn't bet on it, the popularity of that stuff is just too great, which is apperant from all the 4D products that Wizkids is publishing and the number of terrain kickstarters rising more and more.

Dark Archive

(<_< I actually prefer the 1e yetis. Yes, the ones from RotR. It had unique look to them compared to D&D and the pop culture versions)


Mark Moreland wrote:
DropBearHunter wrote:

when is the best time to put despatch of a subscription on hold?

this might just arrive while I’m on vacation.
If you need to put a sub on hold, the sooner you alert customer service to your situation, the more able they are to address it before authorizations are run. I encourage you to call, email, or post in the Customer Service forums sooner rather than later if you're worried about the shipment overlapping with a vacation.

done, thanks


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Maps, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
CorvusMask wrote:
Rei Ko wrote:
Updated with the Yeti image and the product link!
I find the "based on actual yetis in real world" line funny because... Well, there is no pictures of yetis in real world xP

And as I recall, yeti have no pictures of humans either....

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

My only concern will be if "Among the many monsters in the Pathfinder Bestiary that got a makeover between editions" continues into the next set that follows. While understanding that many common figures are in this lead-off set so that new players of this new edition can get some of the more common creatures, I'd easily use PF1 minis for creatures in PF2 scenarios without any qualms.

Paizo Employee Franchise Manager

1 person marked this as a favorite.
davrion wrote:
My only concern will be if "Among the many monsters in the Pathfinder Bestiary that got a makeover between editions" continues into the next set that follows. While understanding that many common figures are in this lead-off set so that new players of this new edition can get some of the more common creatures, I'd easily use PF1 minis for creatures in PF2 scenarios without any qualms.

We're not going to not use the opportunity making a new edition of the game presents us in revisiting some of the core concept designs of creatures or other elements that we wish we'd done differently years ago. That said, the goal is always to make revised designs more interesting than their predecessors, so I hope folks want to use the new versions in both art and at the table, as they should be cooler if we're doing it right. Obviously tastes vary widely across the player base (and internally within Paizo's creative staff, for that matter) so YMMV, but improving the game is always the goal, not just making changes for change's sake.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber
Mark Moreland wrote:
davrion wrote:
My only concern will be if "Among the many monsters in the Pathfinder Bestiary that got a makeover between editions" continues into the next set that follows. While understanding that many common figures are in this lead-off set so that new players of this new edition can get some of the more common creatures, I'd easily use PF1 minis for creatures in PF2 scenarios without any qualms.
We're not going to not use the opportunity making a new edition of the game presents us in revisiting some of the core concept designs of creatures or other elements that we wish we'd done differently years ago. That said, the goal is always to make revised designs more interesting than their predecessors, so I hope folks want to use the new versions in both art and at the table, as they should be cooler if we're doing it right. Obviously tastes vary widely across the player base (and internally within Paizo's creative staff, for that matter) so YMMV, but improving the game is always the goal, not just making changes for change's sake.

Yup, there's a balance. As someone who owns a ton of miniatures, most of them either Paizo Battles or Reaper, I like what you guys are doing with the updated models. So long as new creatures are coming in the sets too.

My issue with sets has always been too many generic npc characters. I like that you have moved them to Rare status instead of common and it feels like you bumped up the number of creatures :D


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

All of the minis previewed are now available in the Legendary Adventures gallery:

www.pathfinderminis.com/gallery34.htm

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.

My only issue with this set is that the amount of humanoid creatures (two arms & two legs plus eventual tail or something) is overwhealming.

It is however okay for an introduction set, so that new players have options and for GMs to have basic mobs.

For the next set, i would like to see a more even balance between humanoids and non-humanoid creatures.

The decision to make unique looking pc/npc minis rare should be kept imo.

This is also the first set in memory that has next to no characters from adventures in it, the "Ashen Man" from the playtest being the only exception.

I expect some characters from "Age of Ashes", "The Fall of Plaguestone" or "Extinction Curse" & "The dead God's hand" to find their way into PFB set #18 in april/may 2020.

I also hope that the few holes in the Pathfinder Bestiary First Edition get closed eventually (i'm missing 31 creatures), most of those exist in Second Edition, but i still don't get why we have to wait so long for a Cat or Pony miniature. ;-)


Very nice!


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

Ok, so how did we g3t through all the sets for first edition of Pathfinder without getting a Jabberwock miniature? I figured we’d have one by Shattered Star, but in never did materialize...

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Berk the Black wrote:
Ok, so how did we g3t through all the sets for first edition of Pathfinder without getting a Jabberwock miniature? I figured we’d have one by Shattered Star, but in never did materialize...

I agree completely.

Kingmaker would have been the obvious set to place it in, but the two missing HUGE elementals were already scheduled for that.

I really hope that we'll see the Jabberwock as one of the two rare HUGE minis in the early 2021 set or better yet:
As part of a "Fey Court" case incentive set made up of creatures and terrain (like the D&D "Kraken and islands" case incentive)!

Dark Archive

2 people marked this as a favorite.

@Mark Moreland:

"Pathfinder Battles: Iconic Heroes Evolved" has a street date of september 18th, but there hasn't been a product page created in the Iconic Heroes miniatures section yet.

It isn't part of the september shipment, so i guess that it hasn't reached the Paizo warehouse in time and will be part of the october releases.

Do you have time for a preview blog?
The product has been reworked as far as i know and we only have old renders from january 2018 i think.

Thank you for your time.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

A few logistics questions about the Legendary Adventures set, because I'm totally confused right now:

1. Is the listed street date of September 30th still accurate?

It's product page still lists it as going on public sale on September 30th. I've seen mid-October as the expected street date, so that makes more sense. But I'd have thought it's official product page would be the one kept up to date above others.

2. If September 30th is accurate, how does that work for those of us with a subscription?

It appears in the October shipment thread, and those orders are set to spawn on Thursday, September 26th. Even if we have our shipments option set to "ship when available", shipping for all subscription orders doesn't begin until September 30th.

Does this mean that subscribers won't receive the Legendary Adventures miniatures case until days after the public street date, at the very minimum?

3. How much is the Goblin Village set?

It's currently listed as Unavailable, and doesn't offer a price. As such, it isn't listed in the Upcoming Subscription Shipments section under the My Subscriptions tab. I've seen it listed as $99.99 on a few 3rd-party sites. If that is accurate, 75% off (Paizo Advantage Pathfinder Battles discount) would make it $24.99. I've been operating as if this were the case, but it would be really nice to get an official clarification.

4. What is the official weight of the Incentive set?

This matters because it will directly affect the weight of my October order, and thus increase the shipping charge that comes with it. I use store credit for my subscriptions, and I need to know how much to purchase prior to the order spawning process. Without accurate information from your end, it makes it hard to know how much credit to purchase. And that matters when we are also budgeting for things outside of the Paizo line.

5. Even if some of this information isn't available yet, like the weight or price of the Goblin Village, would you please make an effort to provide it to us as soon as possible?

I know customer service likes to get the monthly shipping threads up ahead of time. But the September shipping thread popped up only about 24 hours before spawning started this week. With only the Adventure Path in my September orders, I knew I had credit to cover me regardless of any potential shipping surprise. While the October page does list the Legendary Adventures set for the month, there is still enough pertinent information missing that gaining an accurate estimation of final cost is difficult.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer my questions and concerns.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

While I'm at it, is the Pathfinder Battles: Iconic Heroes Evolved still set for a street date of September 18th?


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Some of those are pretty nice, but I am still waiting for a mini for the Ifrits, Oreads, Sylphs, and Undines.

After so many set, I can't believe that I haven't seen a single one of those made. Hopefully there will be some in the next set.

Dark Archive

@Pigraven

I can answer some of your questions, but not all.

1. Wizkids has offically moved "Legendary Adventures" to october, but there is NO exact date yet.

2.The September 30th date on Paizos product page is the date when shipping stats to subscribers, street date is october 16th.
That will probably be the official street date from Wizkids too.

3. It is really $99.99 or a Quarter of that for subscribers.

4. I don't know.

5. -

6. The ICONIC HEROES EVOLVED
set has been moved one week by Wizkids to an September 25th official street date.

Katina has created the product page yesterday (thanks) and it has pictures of the actual minis, but it will probably ship with the october Orders.


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Accessories, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

The goblin village set at miniature market is $50

Sounds like it’ll be cheaper here if you subscribe, but if anyone is looking for extras, they are taking preorders. (They charge when you order, not when the product ships and there’s some policy limiting refunds if you change your mind, so go into it aware of those. Considerably cheaper than $100 though).


I'm not looking forward to getting 8 Pteranodons and 10 Yeti's in the case.

Honestly, the only thing that even caught my attention is the Storm/Cloud Giants, and the Promotional goblin stuff.

Beyond that, I'm thinking about skipping this case. Sorry Paizo, but you guys have 6 Bestiarys full of unique monsters, and here we are getting more goblins/orcs. Bleh.

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Locksheon wrote:

I'm not looking forward to getting 8 Pteranodons and 10 Yeti's in the case.

Honestly, the only thing that even caught my attention is the Storm/Cloud Giants, and the Promotional goblin stuff.

Beyond that, I'm thinking about skipping this case. Sorry Paizo, but you guys have 6 Bestiarys full of unique monsters, and here we are getting more goblins/orcs. Bleh.

I don't think it is possible to get more than a maximum of 4 (maybe 5) of the same mini in a case, but i get what you are saying.

Personally the "Aboleth" & "Pteranodon" are the only creatures i don't have as a pre-painted plastic miniature and that is the only, if i don't count the Icons of the Realms Pterafolk as a Pteranodon. ;-)

I have ordered two bricks & the incentive way back in june when the order cut off deadline was due, but i recognize that this is supposed to be a a cross between an introduction set to Pathfinder Second Edition for people new to the game and a set trying to fill out the holes for long-time collectors.

For the next set, Paizo has to focus on minis not done before to appeal to the collectors, which make up the majority of the Market imo.

Dark Archive

Wizkids just showed renders of two massive playsets on their Twitter account:

-"The Yawning Portal": a three story tavern with lots of modular pieces and the titular portal including an LED fire (may 2020).

-"Tower": a medieval stonetower with three levels plus battlements which is even taller than the colossal "Walking Statues of Waterdeep: Honorable Knight" (june 2020).

Both sets seem to be even bigger than the colossal "The Falling Star sailing ship" miniature (which has a SRP of $249.99).

I think the Yawning Portal will be more expensive ($300?), the Tower could be less ($200?).

Great times for minis covers!


Great time for minis...

Not so much for my wallet...

Dark Archive

brick unboxing video

Set numbers:
Common
01 Goblin Dog-Slicer
02 Orc Charger
03 Bugbear Skulker
04 ?
05 Goblin Guard
06 ?
07 Armored Elf Soldier
08 Halfling Slinger
09 Orc Brawler
10 Bugbear Mauler
11 Kobold Soldier
12 Gnome Rogue
13 Hobgoblin Sharpshooter
Uncommon
14 Goblin Horsechopper
15 Orc Rampager
16 ?
17 Kobold Scout
18 Dwarf Champion
19 Dwarf Rogue
20 Shadow
21 ?
22 Kobold Scalecaster
23 ?
24 A+B Elf Ranger
Large Uncommon
25 Pteranodon
26 Chimera
27 Yeti
28 Fire Giant
HUGE Uncommon
29 Allghollthu Master (Aboleth)
30 Storm Giant
31 Dragon Turtle (easily the most heavy mini)
32 A+B Cloud Giant
Rare
33 ?
34 Dwarf Sorcerer
35 ?
36 ?
37 ?
38 ?
39 ?
40 Goblin Chieftain
Large Rare
41 ?
42 ?
HUGE Rare
43 Huge Blue Dragon
44 Boar Demon (Nalfeshnee)

Community / Forums / Paizo / Licensed Products / Miniatures / Paizo Blog: Beasts of Legend All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in Miniatures