GM Zoomba's Trapping the Hag's Claw [High Tier] (Inactive)

Game Master Zoomba

Skill/Macro sheet

Slides/Maps


151 to 200 of 423 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>

Blooming Catastrophe Return to Grave

Yeah, you think you came close but not quite a crit there Fortiva

Jakoby:
Nature wouldn't quite apply here - despite their name night hags like Aslynn are more extraplanar fiends (Occultism, splash of Religion) than natural creatures. However, if you Monster Hunter give me a free Perception roll...

Teja races over the sand to strike down Aslynn. The hag dodges out of the way of Teja's stab...but moves into the way of the real strike!

But where the woman probably expected a satisfying sizzle from the iron wound, she sees Aslynn bleeding far less than she expected. the hag in turn smirks at Teja. "A scholar? And 'no deal's your quip? No wonder your thrust has such a soft tip. I came with many strong defenses. You can admire them while your skin I flense."

A ways away the dream attacked by Fortiva turns towards the elf, then looks over her shoulder with an expression of surprise. Turning to see what the enemy's looking at, Fortiva sees:

Fortiva:
Something teeerrriiifffyyyiiiinnnngggg!

You see the most fearsome creature you can imagine (feel free to describe what exactly that is). Please make a DC 28 Will save (death, emotion, illusion, fear, and mental traits)

While none of the rest of you can tell what you ally's reacting to, Patrick does realize that she's just been hit by a Phantasmal Killer from the dream! The nightmare also reaches out and tries to wrap around her with an eerie limb, but Fortiva manages to easily dodge out of the way Unless you crit-failed that prior save, but if so you have bigger worries

Tendril Strike: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (2) + 22 = 24 for Void damage: 4d8 + 2 ⇒ (5, 8, 4, 5) + 2 = 24

Initiative

Aslynn 11 damage
Fortiva, need a Will save
Teja
Blue dream 17 damage, enfeebled 1

Patrick
Drak

Red Dream
Astrid
Jakoby

Grand Archive

”Drak” | Male NG half-orc bard 8 | HP 88/88 | AC 26/27 | F +15 R +16 W +15 | Perc +14 (Darkvision, Spiritsense) | Default Exploration ( Cast Spell Inspire Courage) | Speed 25ft | Focus Points 2/2 | Hero Points 1/3 | Spells: 1st 3/3 : 2nd 3/3: 3rd 3/3: 4th 2/2 |Active Conditions: Enfeebled 1, Diseased

Aslynn, you didn't think we would trust that you would show up and treat with us honestly, did you?

◆ Drak strides to make sure the group is in range

Drak launches into an Inspiring Song

◇ Lingering Performance for the Inspiration
Performance Check for Lingering Performance: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (15) + 20 = 35

Looks like a normal success, assuming I need a 37 for a crit success, so 3 rounds of lingering

◆ Cast Courageous Anthem/Inspire Courage
+1 status bonus to attack rolls, damage rolls, and saves against fear effects.

◆ Since he hasn't seen them before, he will recall knowledge on the animate dreams

Recall Knowledge assuming Occultism or as backup to Religion:

Occultism +12 (+14 to identify mental magic.): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16

Using Kreighton's Cognitive Crossover (occultism, religion) if necessary

Recall Knowledge assuming Religion or as backup to Occultism:

Religion +12 (+14 to identify mental magic.): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29

Horizon Hunters

F Human CG | Fighter 11 | ◆◇↺ | HP 162/162 shield h13 96/104| AC 33 (35) | F +21 R +18 W +17 | Perception +18 (+19 for vision, +20 for initiative) | Hero 1/3 | Default Exploration=Defend | Resistance 4 to piercing, 1 to cold, electricity, negative energy | Conditions:
Jakoby & Ro wrote:
Aside to Astrid "Did you think it was gunna go like this?" she winks at her friend "Dunno if I should shoot her or stab her..." Amma considers her options...

"Amma, bandamenn Aslynn eru ólíklegir. Notaðu Andabrjótur á þá."

skald:
Grandma, Aslynn's allies are incorporeal. Use Spiritbreaker on them.

Horizon Hunters

TN Human (Ulfen) Herbalist Ranger / Beastmaster / Cleric (Erastil) w/ Nimble Bird Companion 9 | ◆◇↺ | Explore: Search
Stats:
AC 27 or 28 shield (hard 15) | Fortitude (+16), Reflex (+20) w/ Evasion, Will (+17) | Perception (+18 or +19 visual); +2 vs Prey | Speed 30
♥️ 110/125 | ☘️ ☑☑☑ | ⚕ stupified | ✋ Longbow | Prey: none | Breath of Life (□), Explosive Arrow (6d6, 10-ft, DC 25) (□□□)

"But!" Jakoby switches here "Sástu Teja's rýtingur! Eitthvað er að, það virðist ekki brenna..."

She scans the field - is the real Aslynn still hiding!?

Translation (Skaldi):

"Sástu Teja's rýtingur" = "Did you see Teja's dagger?"
"Eitthvað er að, það virðist ekki brenna" = "Something is wrong, it doesn't seem to burn"

Grand Archive

Male Human Wizard (Universalist)-9 | hp:71/71 | AC:25 | P:14 : F:14 R:16 W:16 | DV | HP:1/3 | SA+17 DC 27 | SS/d 1:3/3 2:3/3 3:3/3 4:3/3 5:2/2 | GA | 124312-2001

Meanwhile Patrick is watching the dream creatures. Why do they have to look like the girlfriend I would like to have? And weren't we supposed not to attack Aslynn yet

He spends an action to see if that is the real Aslynn and if not, what is it? (+19 Arcana, +16 Occultism, +13 Nature, +13 Religion)

He then moves over to get into a better position to Electric Arc the two dream creatures before conjuring up a Shield


Blooming Catastrophe Return to Grave

GM:
PRK: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (7) + 16 = 23

Drak and Patrick both move into position. Drak recalls that the sorts of animate dreams that menace mortals love tasting on their fears, and that their touch can curse victims with tiring and terrifying visions.
Patrick meanwhile is surprised - and a bit scared - by Aslynn’s unexpected endurance, but she seems to be just as terrifying a night hag as her reputation implies and there are many types of protective spells and items that can gird a being against attacks.

The second team meanwhile looks at Jakoby. It approaches the ranger who hears in her head of course something is wrong. Would you like me to show you? as it morphed into <insert Jakoby’s most feared creature here>.

Can I get a DC 28 Will save from Jakoby

Depending on your results:
Crit Success = it’s not real! Your fine!
Success = it’s not real! (Still pretty scary for a moment though). Take mental damage: 4d6 ⇒ (5, 6, 2, 4) = 17 and you’re Frightened 1
Failure = #^%# what is that???. Take Mental damage: 8d6 ⇒ (4, 6, 2, 3, 3, 3, 3, 5) = 29 and you’re Frightened 2
Crit Fail = AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Make a DC 28 Fort save

Initiative
Inspire Courage up (3 rounds)

Aslynn 11 damage
Fortiva, need a Will save
Teja
Blue dream 17 damage, enfeebled 1
Patrick, shielded
Drak
Red Dream

Astrid
Jakoby, need a Will save

Horizon Hunters

F Human CG | Fighter 11 | ◆◇↺ | HP 162/162 shield h13 96/104| AC 33 (35) | F +21 R +18 W +17 | Perception +18 (+19 for vision, +20 for initiative) | Hero 1/3 | Default Exploration=Defend | Resistance 4 to piercing, 1 to cold, electricity, negative energy | Conditions:
GM Zoomba wrote:

Aslynn calls out victoriously over the noise of the clockwork chirper as she brandishes the jeweled chalice. “Boundless wonder now rests soundly within my clawed hand! Very soon, to fruition, shall come all I have planned. A realm of endless nightmares shall be mine to command. Within my way, not one Pathfinder shall I let stand"

Astrid laughs at Aslynn and mocks her newfound rhyming.

"Blah, blah, blah. Enough of your tricks.
Not one of us stands? I say instead six.
When this is done o'er your body I'll stand
with blood on my blade and your head in my hand
my five friends beside me, all hale and hearty
as your remains decompose, disgusting and warty."

Taking care to not spill her drink, Astrid moves to the dream threatening Jakoby. "Hey! I asked you a question and you ignored me. Now you get to talk to Draugakrossari."

shield boss, intimidating strike, Off-guard, IC/CA vs red: 1d20 + 21 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 21 + 1 = 33
damage, bludgeoning, ghost touch: 2d6 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (2, 5) + 7 + 1 = 15

skald:
Draugakrossari=Ghostcrusher

◆ Stride, ◆◆ intimidating strike
Astrid has a lesser dread rune on her armor. Frightened enemies within 30 feet that can see you must attempt a DC 20 Will save at the end of their turn; on a failure, the value of their frightened condition doesn't decrease below 1 that turn.

We fought these things before and I don't think they have AoOs but if they do then Astrid's stride provokes.

In case nobody noticed, Astrid recently MCed into bard

Horizon Hunters

F Human CG | Fighter 11 | ◆◇↺ | HP 162/162 shield h13 96/104| AC 33 (35) | F +21 R +18 W +17 | Perception +18 (+19 for vision, +20 for initiative) | Hero 1/3 | Default Exploration=Defend | Resistance 4 to piercing, 1 to cold, electricity, negative energy | Conditions:
Jakoby & Ro wrote:

"But!" Jakoby switches here "Sástu Teja's rýtingur! Eitthvað er að, það virðist ekki brenna..."

The shield maiden looks to the older ulfen. "Mundu að við þurfum að fá hana til að flýja í gegnum gáttina. Hún mun gera það þegar aðstoðarmenn hennar eru sigraðir."

skald:
Remember, we need to get her to flee through the portal. She'll do that once her minions are defeated.

Horizon Hunters

Female CG Elf Rogue 10 | HP 116 | AC 28 (30) | F +17 R +21 W +17 | Perception +18 Stealth +21 | ◆◇↺ | Character Sheet

Whatever Fortiva sees conjured behind her, she stands transfixes for a full two seconds before turning back to her foe with fresh determination.
The only sign of what transpires is a single, large bead of sweat that makes its way down from her brow.

Will Save: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (3) + 17 = 20 Hero point
Will Save: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (11) + 17 = 28

Horizon Hunters

1 person marked this as a favorite.
TN Human (Ulfen) Herbalist Ranger / Beastmaster / Cleric (Erastil) w/ Nimble Bird Companion 9 | ◆◇↺ | Explore: Search
Stats:
AC 27 or 28 shield (hard 15) | Fortitude (+16), Reflex (+20) w/ Evasion, Will (+17) | Perception (+18 or +19 visual); +2 vs Prey | Speed 30
♥️ 110/125 | ☘️ ☑☑☑ | ⚕ stupified | ✋ Longbow | Prey: none | Breath of Life (□), Explosive Arrow (6d6, 10-ft, DC 25) (□□□)

Will save vs DC 28: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (20) + 17 = 37

Recovering from her momentary lapse in reflex, Jakoby pulls one last hearty puff from her pipe before stowing it. Visions assault her brain, but she easily dismissed it as just another mild hallucination, cocking her eye to peer though the magical phantasm as if it were merely pharmacological!

Grand Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Wizard (Universalist)-9 | hp:71/71 | AC:25 | P:14 : F:14 R:16 W:16 | DV | HP:1/3 | SA+17 DC 27 | SS/d 1:3/3 2:3/3 3:3/3 4:3/3 5:2/2 | GA | 124312-2001

A paranoid Patrick thinks If those two keep that up - I'm casting 'Comprehend Languages' - just in case

Horizon Hunters

1 person marked this as a favorite.
TN Human (Ulfen) Herbalist Ranger / Beastmaster / Cleric (Erastil) w/ Nimble Bird Companion 9 | ◆◇↺ | Explore: Search
Stats:
AC 27 or 28 shield (hard 15) | Fortitude (+16), Reflex (+20) w/ Evasion, Will (+17) | Perception (+18 or +19 visual); +2 vs Prey | Speed 30
♥️ 110/125 | ☘️ ☑☑☑ | ⚕ stupified | ✋ Longbow | Prey: none | Breath of Life (□), Explosive Arrow (6d6, 10-ft, DC 25) (□□□)

"Alright, Stríðsvinur" she exhales the smoke of last of her drag as she speaks with her ulfen flankmate "Perhaps you are right. But even still..." drawing Spiritbreaker with a swift motion, our smoky hero cuts into the animate dream between them "Ég held að hún hlaupi ef hún meiðist líka!"

Translation (Skaldi):

"Stríðsvinur" = "Friend of War"
"Ég held að hún hlaupi ef hún meiðist líka" = "I think she will run if she gets wounded too"

Cold Iron Ghost Touch Katana (2h, slashing, deadly d8) w/ Courage (+1/+1) vs Red Dream: 1d20 + 18 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 18 + 1 = 352d10 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (2, 4) + 6 + 1 = 131d8 ⇒ 5

And with that, she disengages and slides across the sand to stand opposite Teja "Flensing or no, it is true, Witch-Thief, that we have lain a trap for you, even as we pretended to bargain in good faith" she teases her katana left, trying to create an opening for her Rogue Scholar friend "You also came with erstwhile plans to abandon good faith, but still, you came" she teases her katana right, keeping her foe on her "disgusting and warty" toes "What is your plan now that you are boxed in here?" she queries honestly, trying to appeal to her foe's cross of intelligence and cunning with ego and vanity "This isn't a dream you know - if you die here in this desert, you die for good!"

◆) Draw
◆) Strike (vs Red Dream)
◆) Stride (into Flank w/ Teja)

Speaking of the Desert of the Real, Jakoby looks across the pool to where her hunting friend is perched, and signals to him non-verbally to "come"...

Horizon Hunters

TN Medium Eagle Incredible Animal Companion 9 | ◆◇↺
Stats:
AC 29 | Fortitude (+16), Reflex (+19), Will (+17) | Perception (+17) w/ Lowlight | Speed 10, Fly 60
♥️ 63/85 | ⚕ fatigued (-1 defenses), frightened (-1 everything) | Elevation: +0 feet

Ro obeys with the simple joy of sharing a primal objective with his bonded master, stretching his wings to their full span, he flies over the Portal to Zarta's Dreamscape... perhaps she can see him from the other side as like a Looking Glass between Worlds?... in any event, he scans the field and identifies three hostile foes...

◆) Fly (across dream portal "oasis")

...which one will his bondmate direct him to attack!?


Blooming Catastrophe Return to Grave
Fortiva wrote:

Whatever Fortiva sees conjured behind her, she stands transfixes for a full two seconds before turning back to her foe with fresh determination.

The only sign of what transpires is a single, large bead of sweat that makes its way down from her brow.

Will Save 20 Hero point
Will Save28

Fortiva manages to shrug off the illusion and stand firm - though the moment before she digs deep and realize what she's seeing leaves a bit of a scar.

Take Mental damage: 4d6 ⇒ (1, 5, 2, 1) = 9 and you are Frightened 1

Astrid rushes to help Jakoby fend off her attacker. The fightere smashes into the dream with Draugakrossari in a blow that the nightmare takes full force. In fact it looks scared as the shiled fully affects it. Weirdly they aren't immune to fear themselves, so that's a Frightened 1.

Jakoby then quickly strikes it herself. Ignoring the phantasm sent at her entirely, her cut digs deep into the dream which howls as she then moves to threaten Aslynn. That is a crit v flat-footed and frightened

Seeing herself surrounded, the hag taunts "Strange words or not" she yells at the two Skaldi-crying women "I need you no more. You were dumb enough to open the door. That little wall you think will save you? So what, even if it is blue. You can have fun with my friends while I use this item to such great use!"

Aslynn strides past Teja, Jakoby, and Patrick as she strides quickly towards the open portal. I don't think any of you three have a relevant reaction here, but if I missed something let me know. But as she nears the blue rift on the sand she pauses for a split-second. Suddenly the shimmering portal shudders and shrinks to nothing - vanishing and leaving only sand behind. And Aslynn - still holding the chalice and in the desert with you whirls around and yells "So: you mortals think you're clever. Well whatever you've done has brought a storm you won't weather!"

She cackles loudly, and most of you everyone but Fortiva and Teja feels a chill at the back of their spine.

Astrid, Patrick, Drak, Jakoby, and Ro need a DC 28 Will save vs the spell Fear

Initiative
Inspire Courage up (3 rounds)

Aslynn 11 damage
Fortiva 107/116 HP, frightened 1
Teja, need Will save

Blue dream 17 damage
Patrick, shielded, need Will save
Drak, need Will save
Red Dream 46 damage, frightened 1
Astrid, need Will save
Jakoby, need Will save (Ro too)

Grand Archive

Male Human Wizard (Universalist)-9 | hp:71/71 | AC:25 | P:14 : F:14 R:16 W:16 | DV | HP:1/3 | SA+17 DC 27 | SS/d 1:3/3 2:3/3 3:3/3 4:3/3 5:2/2 | GA | 124312-2001

will: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (19) + 19 = 38

Patrick shakes off the fear thanks to techniques he had been taught by Fola to deal with anxiety attacks. Instead he's angry.

I've HAD enough of this Aslynn, assuming you are the REAL Aslynn, not some trumped up simulacrum with delusions of grandeur. I'm tired of you interfering with my dreams, causing me to fear women cause of YOUR machinations. Well I say, NO MORE! I STAND ... and I WILL have a normal life free of fear. So stick THAT up your orifice where the sun don't shine. One of us DIES today and even if it's me - at least I'll be free.

I hope that's not too strong - Patrick might have added a few obsenities as well.

He even flips Aslynn the bird. For some reason, that felt really good.

Horizon Hunters

TN Medium Eagle Incredible Animal Companion 9 | ◆◇↺
Stats:
AC 29 | Fortitude (+16), Reflex (+19), Will (+17) | Perception (+17) w/ Lowlight | Speed 10, Fly 60
♥️ 63/85 | ⚕ fatigued (-1 defenses), frightened (-1 everything) | Elevation: +0 feet

Jakoby vs Fear (DC 28): 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (8) + 17 = 25
Ro vs Fear (DC 28): 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (20) + 17 = 37

The great bird’s nerves steel fast. He watches, no, feels as his master quivers within, magically induced anxiety causing involuntary reaction, numbing her aim. So. He attenuates his senses deeper unto her, knowing that her next signal may be weaker, and he readies himself to compensate with paired correspondence!

SKREEEEE!

Grand Archive

NG female human rogue scholar-8 HP 88/88; hero 0/3; moderate healing potion 0/1; (heals 1hp/min) lv 1: 1/1; 2: 0/1; 3:0/1; AC 26(w/shield); F +13 (+1 vs inhaled toxins); R +19(evasion); W +13; resist cold&electricity/2; Per +14; Stealth +16 25'; Conditions: none

Teja steps forward to flank the red dream with Astrid. She then thrusts her rapier into its back.

attack vs FF: 1d20 + 17 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 17 + 2 = 33
damage: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (4, 1) + 2 = 7
sneaky damage: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 1) = 2
deadly?: 1d8 ⇒ 5

She quickly follows up with her iron dagger, just in case this thing is vulnerable to iron.

attack vs FF MAP: 1d20 + 17 + 2 - 5 ⇒ (7) + 17 + 2 - 5 = 21
damage: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (3, 1) + 2 = 6
sneaky damage: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 4) = 5

"You'll soon dream no more..And everyone will sleep better for it."

Grand Archive

”Drak” | Male NG half-orc bard 8 | HP 88/88 | AC 26/27 | F +15 R +16 W +15 | Perc +14 (Darkvision, Spiritsense) | Default Exploration ( Cast Spell Inspire Courage) | Speed 25ft | Focus Points 2/2 | Hero Points 1/3 | Spells: 1st 3/3 : 2nd 3/3: 3rd 3/3: 4th 2/2 |Active Conditions: Enfeebled 1, Diseased

Will Save versus Fear with Courageous Anthem bonus: 1d20 + 15 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 15 + 1 = 25

Even Drak's own Oration can't keep him from being frightened of the Hag.

Don't forget your +1 to Attack, Damage and Saves Versus Fear (even though it didn't help me.)


Blooming Catastrophe Return to Grave

Teja steps up and stabs at the dream. She gives a pretty cool line too that is again unfortunately much sweeter than the actual damage to it. though it is a crit with off-guard and frightened..

With even PATRICK! non-plussed by the fear effect, Aslynn's cackle is sounding a bit more desperate. "If you think your death is free, well fine to me"

Initiative
Inspire Courage up (3 rounds)

Aslynn 11 damage
Fortiva 107/116 HP, frightened 1
Teja
Blue dream 17 damage
Patrick, shielded
Drak, frightened 2
Red Dream 60 damage, frightened 1, flat-footed
Astrid, need Will save
Jakoby, frightened 2

Horizon Hunters

F Human CG | Fighter 11 | ◆◇↺ | HP 162/162 shield h13 96/104| AC 33 (35) | F +21 R +18 W +17 | Perception +18 (+19 for vision, +20 for initiative) | Hero 1/3 | Default Exploration=Defend | Resistance 4 to piercing, 1 to cold, electricity, negative energy | Conditions:

will save: 1d20 + 16 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 16 + 1 = 20

Frightened 2 becomes frightened 1 due to Bravery

Astrid is affected by the Aslynn's magic but steels herself nevertheless.

"Your magic is strong, and truth to tell
you've tapped into terror that used to dwell
in the heart of a child told tales of woe
by a well-meaning Amma, and not some foe.
I've held hands with fear and I'll give you a clue
My Amma was far, far scarier than you."

She smirks and takes a final dig at the hag. "Also your meter is bad. Don't you agree Drak?"

Horizon Hunters

Female CG Elf Rogue 10 | HP 116 | AC 28 (30) | F +17 R +21 W +17 | Perception +18 Stealth +21 | ◆◇↺ | Character Sheet

Fortiva looks at the others dancing around Aislynn and the other dream, looks at the bird as it flies over the dream she is fighting, and thinks to herself, Don't worry, gang, I don't mind soloing this thing. Why else would I have set you up with a murdering blow? No reason. No reason at all.

Hearing all of the bad poetry, she shakes her head at her foe and nods in the direction of the rest of the fight. "Maybe we should take five and see if that degenerates into a Yo Momma fight."
◆ Feint Deception: 1d20 + 21 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 21 - 1 = 24 Sigh

"Clearly, you have no idea what I'm talking about. Trust me - it'd be hilarious."
◆ Strike Shortsword 1: 1d20 + 20 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (6) + 20 + 1 - 1 = 26 for 2d6 + 5 + 1 + 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (2, 2) + 5 + 1 + (2) + (6) = 18 Piercing, Fire, Cold
◆ Strike Shortsword 2: 1d20 + 20 + 1 - 1 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 20 + 1 - 1 - 4 = 18
I am rolling d20s, right?!?!? The d6s were averaging only one less, after all, so I wanted to check.

↺ Opportune Backstab

Spoiler:
Reaction strike
1d20 + 20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 20 + 1 = 26 for 2d6 + 5 + 1 + 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (4, 6) + 5 + 1 + (4) + (2) = 22 Piercing, Fire, Cold

Horizon Hunters

Female CG Elf Rogue 10 | HP 116 | AC 28 (30) | F +17 R +21 W +17 | Perception +18 Stealth +21 | ◆◇↺ | Character Sheet

She does catch Drak's eye (and maybe Patrick's), as they follow Aislynn's movements and the hag's path goes between them, and gives a look - a raised eyebrow - as if to say, 'Portal closed? Was that part of the plan?'

Grand Archive

Male Human Wizard (Universalist)-9 | hp:71/71 | AC:25 | P:14 : F:14 R:16 W:16 | DV | HP:1/3 | SA+17 DC 27 | SS/d 1:3/3 2:3/3 3:3/3 4:3/3 5:2/2 | GA | 124312-2001

Patrick shrugs in reply. He's not sure. He does nearly smile at the 'Yo momma' comment though.


Blooming Catastrophe Return to Grave

Fortiva fails to distract her dream but does land one blow on it. Sadly its incorporeality again blunts most of the strike.

It leers back at the elf and lashes back. As its hand creepily caresses her Fortiva is struck by draining energy, and feels a sense of terror rising in the back of her mind. Please make a DC 28 fort save (curse, emotion, enchantment, fear, mental, occult)

Strike: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (8) + 22 = 30 for Void: 4d8 + 2 ⇒ (6, 5, 8, 4) + 2 = 25

If you Fail that Fort save:
You're mind is filled with terrifying visions that keep percolating up. You are Fatigued.
If it was a crit-fail, you're Fatigued and Stupefied 1

Then in her head she hears <I know what you are saying. But are you sure you understand what's going on? After all, your 'friends' could be dreams too...>

Fortiva, please make a DC 28 Will save (emotion, enchantment, mental)

Depending on Results:
CS - you're fine
Success - You're momentarily thrown as your brain is struck by a bunch of odd and erratic impulses. You're stunned 1
Failure - you are [url=https://2e.aonprd.com/Conditions.aspx?ID=5]Confused[url] (but can re-try the save at the end of each of your turns)
Crit Fail - You are [url=https://2e.aonprd.com/Conditions.aspx?ID=5]Confused[url]

Initiative
Inspire Courage up (2 rounds)

Aslynn 11 damage
Fortiva 82/116 HP, need Fort save, need Will save
Teja
Blue dream 23 damage

Patrick, shielded
Drak, frightened 2

Red Dream 60 damage, frightened 1, flat-footed
Astrid, need Will save
Jakoby, frightened 2


Blooming Catastrophe Return to Grave
Fortiva wrote:
She does catch Drak's eye (and maybe Patrick's), as they follow Aislynn's movements and the hag's path goes between them, and gives a look - a raised eyebrow - as if to say, 'Portal closed? Was that part of the plan?'

You could spend an action to try and Recall Knowledge with Arcana or Occultism if you want to see if the portal's actions, reactions, and closing are expected and normal.

Grand Archive

Male Human Wizard (Universalist)-9 | hp:71/71 | AC:25 | P:14 : F:14 R:16 W:16 | DV | HP:1/3 | SA+17 DC 27 | SS/d 1:3/3 2:3/3 3:3/3 4:3/3 5:2/2 | GA | 124312-2001

Patrick does exactly that before Electric Arcing Aslynn and Red

arcana: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (6) + 19 = 25

ea: 4d4 + 4 ⇒ (3, 2, 3, 2) + 4 = 14 DC 26 basic reflex for half


Blooming Catastrophe Return to Grave

Aslynn: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (13) + 21 = 34
Red: 1d20 + 19 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 19 + 1 = 36

Shocking blasts arc out from Patrick. But the dream deftly dodges all of the sparks while Aslynn herself is only lightly singed by the bolts that do strike her.

"That little magic barely itches. I guess that's all one should expect from a wizard not a witch."

While his spell is less tide-turning than perhaps hoped, Patrcik does take a moment to take in the portal - or where the portal used to be at least. As explained (and from what he saw of the magical formulas involved) the portal to Zarta's dreamscape should only have closed once the Draught of Dreams was taken through it. Further, Patrick doesn't notice any visible signs of tampering around the portal area. Which implies that whoever or whatever sealed the portal did so from the other side.

Initiative
Inspire Courage up (2 rounds)

Aslynn 13 damage
Fortiva 82/116 HP, need Fort save, need Will save
Teja
Blue dream 23 damage
Patrick

Drak, frightened 2
Red Dream 60 damage, frightened 1, flat-footed
Astrid, need Will save
Jakoby, frightened 2

Horizon Hunters

Female CG Elf Rogue 10 | HP 116 | AC 28 (30) | F +17 R +21 W +17 | Perception +18 Stealth +21 | ◆◇↺ | Character Sheet

Fort Save: 1d20 + 17 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 17 + 1 = 27 Of course.
Will Save: 1d20 + 17 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (14) + 17 + 1 - 1 = 31
I guess Forlorn would've been the better choice over Tree Climber.

Grand Archive

”Drak” | Male NG half-orc bard 8 | HP 88/88 | AC 26/27 | F +15 R +16 W +15 | Perc +14 (Darkvision, Spiritsense) | Default Exploration ( Cast Spell Inspire Courage) | Speed 25ft | Focus Points 2/2 | Hero Points 1/3 | Spells: 1st 3/3 : 2nd 3/3: 3rd 3/3: 4th 2/2 |Active Conditions: Enfeebled 1, Diseased

Drak looks concerned as he realizes things are not going as planned.

Here goes nothing

Bon Mot Red

Bon Mot(Diplomacy) Red against Will DC with Fear: 1d20 + 16 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 16 - 2 = 34

Crit success means -3 penalties to Perception and Will saves for 1 minute

◆◆ Cast Daze at Red with Will DC 24 (normally 26 -2 for Frightened) Basic Save
Daze Mental damage 4th level Cantrip: 4 + 1d6 ⇒ 4 + (6) = 10

And reduce Frightened to 1

Grand Archive

Male Human Wizard (Universalist)-9 | hp:71/71 | AC:25 | P:14 : F:14 R:16 W:16 | DV | HP:1/3 | SA+17 DC 27 | SS/d 1:3/3 2:3/3 3:3/3 4:3/3 5:2/2 | GA | 124312-2001

That should be 'does barely itch' if you want a proper rhyme Aslynn.. And I'm just getting warmed up

Zarta - this had better not be a betrayal


Blooming Catastrophe Return to Grave

Will: 1d20 + 16 + 1 - 3 ⇒ (13) + 16 + 1 - 3 = 27

Off on her own Fortiva's looking a bit tired and stunned. Drak delviers a good quip against the closer dream but it resists much of the following mental blast.

Looking decently disheleved, that dream Steps out of the flank before striking out twice at Astrid.

Strike: 1d20 + 22 - 1 ⇒ (18) + 22 - 1 = 39 for Void: 4d8 + 2 ⇒ (4, 5, 1, 1) + 2 = 13
Strike: 1d20 + 22 - 1 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 22 - 1 - 4 = 25 for Void: 4d8 + 2 ⇒ (8, 8, 2, 6) + 2 = 26

May I presume your Reactive Shield will save you from a Crit there?
I'll also need a DC 27 Fort save from you (curse, emotion, enchantment, fear, mental, occult)

Initiative
Inspire Courage up (2 rounds)

[ooc]Aslynn 13 damage
Fortiva 82/116 HP, fatigued, stunned 1
Teja
Blue dream 23 damage
Patrick
Drak, frightened 2
Red Dream 65 damage, flat-footed, -3(status) Perception and Will
Astrid 135/148 HP, frightened 1, need Fort save
Jakoby, frightened 2

Horizon Hunters

F Human CG | Fighter 11 | ◆◇↺ | HP 162/162 shield h13 96/104| AC 33 (35) | F +21 R +18 W +17 | Perception +18 (+19 for vision, +20 for initiative) | Hero 1/3 | Default Exploration=Defend | Resistance 4 to piercing, 1 to cold, electricity, negative energy | Conditions:
GM Zoomba wrote:

May I presume your Reactive Shield will save you from a Crit there?

I'll also need a DC 27 Fort save from you (curse, emotion, enchantment, fear, mental, occult)

Yes, Astrid will reactive shield on the hit then she will quick shield block to block 13 damage. Since she takes no damage I assume she does not have to make a fort save.

Also due to Astrid's lesser dread rune, red needs to make a DC 20 will save to reduce his frightened below 1

Horizon Hunters

F Human CG | Fighter 11 | ◆◇↺ | HP 162/162 shield h13 96/104| AC 33 (35) | F +21 R +18 W +17 | Perception +18 (+19 for vision, +20 for initiative) | Hero 1/3 | Default Exploration=Defend | Resistance 4 to piercing, 1 to cold, electricity, negative energy | Conditions:

Astrid rolls her eyes at the creature attacking her as she effortlessly blocks its attack. "Really? That's the best you can do? I didn't even spill any of my ale." She shakes her head sadly and sighs. "Well fine. It's time to see how scary an Ulfen shield maiden can be."

The eyes of her mask glow menacingly as it lets out an evil wail. She follows up by lashing out with her shield boss.

shield boss vs red, CA/IC: 1d20 + 21 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 21 - 1 + 1 = 27
damage, bludgeoning, ghost touch: 2d6 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (2, 2) + 7 + 1 = 12

She casts fear 3 from her greater demon mask. All three enemies need to make a DC 29 will save. It's a static DC from the item so it shouldn't be affected by Astrid's current frightened 1 condition.

In the text red is said to have moved out of the flank. It has not moved on the map. Also do not forget Astrid's lesser dread rune will save DC 20 for enemies to reduce frightened below 1

Astrid should end the turn uninjured and unfrightened and still holding a full mug of ale. Let me know if I still need to make a fort save despite blocking all of the damage.

Horizon Hunters

F Human CG | Fighter 11 | ◆◇↺ | HP 162/162 shield h13 96/104| AC 33 (35) | F +21 R +18 W +17 | Perception +18 (+19 for vision, +20 for initiative) | Hero 1/3 | Default Exploration=Defend | Resistance 4 to piercing, 1 to cold, electricity, negative energy | Conditions:

Looking back on my last post I realize that it might be a little unclear. Astrid casts fear first then attacks.

◆◆ Activate mask, ◆ strike

Horizon Hunters

TN Human (Ulfen) Herbalist Ranger / Beastmaster / Cleric (Erastil) w/ Nimble Bird Companion 9 | ◆◇↺ | Explore: Search
Stats:
AC 27 or 28 shield (hard 15) | Fortitude (+16), Reflex (+20) w/ Evasion, Will (+17) | Perception (+18 or +19 visual); +2 vs Prey | Speed 30
♥️ 110/125 | ☘️ ☑☑☑ | ⚕ stupified | ✋ Longbow | Prey: none | Breath of Life (□), Explosive Arrow (6d6, 10-ft, DC 25) (□□□)

"Alright, Witch-Thief, your magic is keen, let us see who has trapped who, shall we?"

Cold Iron Ghost Touch Katana (2h, slashing, deadly d8) w/ Courage (+1/+1) w/ Frightened (-2) vs Aslynn: 1d20 + 18 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 18 + 1 - 2 = 212d10 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (6, 2) + 6 + 1 = 151d8 ⇒ 8

◆) Stride
◆) Strike
◆) Command Ro

Her aim unnerved, Amma whistles to Ro to go and support Fortiva!

Horizon Hunters

TN Medium Eagle Incredible Animal Companion 9 | ◆◇↺
Stats:
AC 29 | Fortitude (+16), Reflex (+19), Will (+17) | Perception (+17) w/ Lowlight | Speed 10, Fly 60
♥️ 63/85 | ⚕ fatigued (-1 defenses), frightened (-1 everything) | Elevation: +0 feet

Like a predator, Ro descends upon it's prey, and lashes out with hearty beak!

◆) Fly
◆) Strike

Jaw (piercing, magic) vs Blue Dream (Flanked w/ Fortiva): 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (7) + 17 = 242d6 + 6 ⇒ (5, 4) + 6 = 15


Blooming Catastrophe Return to Grave
Astrid Gertasdottir wrote:
GM Zoomba wrote:

May I presume your Reactive Shield will save you from a Crit there?

I'll also need a DC 27 Fort save from you (curse, emotion, enchantment, fear, mental, occult)

Yes, Astrid will reactive shield on the hit then she will quick shield block to block 13 damage. Since she takes no damage I assume she does not have to make a fort save.

Correct then!

(And yes, forgot about Dread run and Red now actually moved to where they stepped on the map)

Red v Dread: 1d20 + 16 - 1 - 3 ⇒ (19) + 16 - 1 - 3 = 31

Aslynn v Mask: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (20) + 16 = 36
Red v Mask: 1d20 + 16 - 3 ⇒ (18) + 16 - 3 = 31
Blue v Mask: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (14) + 16 = 30

Astrid's engaged enemy shakes of its fear for a moment, but gets scared all over again from her scary face. It then takes another hit from her shield starting to look fairly worse for wear.

Jakoby gives a whistle and Ro gives Fortiva some support pecking at and tearing a piece off of the dream. But Aslynn easily dodges the swung katana, cackling "Such fancy tricks but you miss with your sticks. You should be sick" as she swipes right back with a claw that drains some of Jockoby's energy as it slashes into her.

Strike: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (11) + 22 = 33 for Void: 4d8 + 2 ⇒ (4, 8, 3, 1) + 2 = 18
Astrid, can you give me a DC 28 Fort save?

Then turning her head towards Patrick she yells "Mocking my rhymes? Don't you have an ear. Let's see what you might fear!"

She's casting Phantasmal Killer on Patrick! (DC 28 save needed)

Initiative
Inspire Courage up (2 rounds)

Aslynn 13 damage
Fortiva 82/116 HP, fatigued, stunned 1
Teja

Blue dream 33 damage, frightened 1
Patrick, need Will save
Drak, frightened 1
Red Dream 77 damage, frightened 1, -3(status) Perception and Will
Astrid
Jakoby 107/125 HP, frightened 1, need Fort save

Grand Archive

Male Human Wizard (Universalist)-9 | hp:71/71 | AC:25 | P:14 : F:14 R:16 W:16 | DV | HP:1/3 | SA+17 DC 27 | SS/d 1:3/3 2:3/3 3:3/3 4:3/3 5:2/2 | GA | 124312-2001

will: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (2) + 15 = 17
((Hero Point))
will: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (9) + 15 = 24

Mocking your rhymes? I'm improving them.


Blooming Catastrophe Return to Grave

Patrick sees Zarta racing towards him to give him a tight embrace. the wizard realizes this can't be fully real, but is still a bit shaken from the sight.

With that (regular) failure, will take Mental damage: 8d6 ⇒ (1, 3, 2, 2, 3, 4, 2, 1) = 18 and become Frightened 2

Initiative
Inspire Courage up (2 rounds)

Aslynn 13 damage
Fortiva 82/116 HP, fatigued, stunned 1
Teja

Blue dream 33 damage, frightened 1
Patrick 46/64 HP, frightened 2
Drak, frightened 1
Red Dream 77 damage, frightened 1, -3(status) Perception and Will
Astrid
Jakoby 107/125 HP, frightened 1, need Fort save

Grand Archive

”Drak” | Male NG half-orc bard 8 | HP 88/88 | AC 26/27 | F +15 R +16 W +15 | Perc +14 (Darkvision, Spiritsense) | Default Exploration ( Cast Spell Inspire Courage) | Speed 25ft | Focus Points 2/2 | Hero Points 1/3 | Spells: 1st 3/3 : 2nd 3/3: 3rd 3/3: 4th 2/2 |Active Conditions: Enfeebled 1, Diseased

Just a reminder that Inspire Courage is up and gives +1 to saves against fear effects, which I believe includes Phantasmal Killer, not that it would have helped Patrick's roll

Horizon Hunters

Female CG Elf Rogue 10 | HP 116 | AC 28 (30) | F +17 R +21 W +17 | Perception +18 Stealth +21 | ◆◇↺ | Character Sheet

Growing more weary of her opponent as a nuisance than due to its magic, Fortiva gives the bird a wane, crooked smile before driving her blade home.

◆ Lost to stun

◆ Strike blue
Shortsword 1: 1d20 + 20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 20 + 1 = 24 for 2d6 + 5 + 1 + 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (6, 3) + 5 + 1 + (5) + (4) = 24 Slashing, fire, cold
Decent roll... looks like 10 damage
◇ Debilitating Strike: Enfeebled 1
Which I think would reduce its melee damage, void type or no.

◆ Strike blue
Shortsword 2: 1d20 + 20 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 20 + 1 - 4 = 35 for 2d6 + 5 + 1 + 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (6, 6) + 5 + 1 + (5) + (2) = 25 piercing, fire, cold
Woot - should crit for 36 total, d10 persistent fire
◇ Debilitating Strike: -10 Speed

Horizon Hunters

TN Human (Ulfen) Herbalist Ranger / Beastmaster / Cleric (Erastil) w/ Nimble Bird Companion 9 | ◆◇↺ | Explore: Search
Stats:
AC 27 or 28 shield (hard 15) | Fortitude (+16), Reflex (+20) w/ Evasion, Will (+17) | Perception (+18 or +19 visual); +2 vs Prey | Speed 30
♥️ 110/125 | ☘️ ☑☑☑ | ⚕ stupified | ✋ Longbow | Prey: none | Breath of Life (□), Explosive Arrow (6d6, 10-ft, DC 25) (□□□)

Fortitude (Expert) vs DC 28: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (8) + 16 = 24

Gunda "Jakoby" Kolkind turns a little green...


Blooming Catastrophe Return to Grave

Jakoby's mind starts to bounce through many different visions of terror. Each lasts only a moment, but them constantly playing at the edges of her mind is tiring. You are Fatigued

With some help distracting her target Fortiva lands two blows on the dream, one critically!

Initiative
Inspire Courage up (2 rounds)

Aslynn 13 damage
Fortiva 82/116 HP, fatigued

Teja
Blue dream 79 damage, frightened 1, enfeebled 1, persistant fire (d10), flat-footed, -10 speed
Patrick 46/64 HP, frightened 2
Drak, frightened 1
Red Dream 77 damage, frightened 1, -3(status) Perception and Will
Astrid
Jakoby 107/125 HP, frightened 1, fatigued

Grand Archive

NG female human rogue scholar-8 HP 88/88; hero 0/3; moderate healing potion 0/1; (heals 1hp/min) lv 1: 1/1; 2: 0/1; 3:0/1; AC 26(w/shield); F +13 (+1 vs inhaled toxins); R +19(evasion); W +13; resist cold&electricity/2; Per +14; Stealth +16 25'; Conditions: none

Teja moves around behind the red dream to again provide a flank for Astrid.

"You can hide in others dreams, but not from me, here." she says, as she plunges her rapier into the thinkg

strike,IC,flank: 1d20 + 18 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 18 + 1 + 2 = 22
damage: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (1, 5) + 2 = 8
sneak: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 4) = 9
deadly: 1d8 ⇒ 6

Then, rather than use the dagger, she tries again with her rapier.

strike,IC,flank,MAP: 1d20 + 18 + 1 + 2 - 5 ⇒ (7) + 18 + 1 + 2 - 5 = 23
damage: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (4, 4) + 2 = 10
sneak: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 5) = 6
deadly: 1d8 ⇒ 3


Blooming Catastrophe Return to Grave

Teja moves to keep pressure on her and Astrid's own dream-gone-wrong. Her first stab goes wide and narrowly avoids nicking Astrid but her second jab maanges to just pierce the scared and off-guard foe.

The other animate dream steps away from the new bird but keeps its focus on the elf. She hears in her head <You fight, but you can hear the nightmares rising already, can you not? There will be so many more waiting for you on the other side.>

It lashes out twice at the elf, and tired as she is while she can barely dodge the first attack the second strikes her.

Strike v Fortiva: 1d20 + 22 - 1 ⇒ (6) + 22 - 1 = 27 for Void damage: 4d8 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (4, 3, 5, 6) + 2 - 1 = 19
Strike v Fortiva: 1d20 + 22 - 4 - 1 ⇒ (10) + 22 - 4 - 1 = 27 for Void damage: 4d8 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (6, 2, 6, 8) + 2 - 1 = 23
I'm assuming above that Fortiva used Nimble Dodge against the first strike. Moving forwards for you (and anyone who has multiple reactions or reactions that they may not always want to be used immediately) if you have any 'Reaction botting' instructions (like "I'd use Nimble Dodge against the iterative attack" or "for now I won't Dodge to keep it open for Opportunist") please let me know!

Pers Fire: 1d10 ⇒ 1
Flat check to end: 1d20 ⇒ 15

The flames around it then peter out with a whimper.

Initiative
Inspire Courage up (1 round)

Aslynn 13 damage
Fortiva 59/116 HP, fatigued
Teja
Blue dream 79 damage, enfeebled 1, flat-footed, -10 speed

Patrick 46/64 HP, frightened 2
Drak, frightened 1

Red Dream 82 damage, frightened 1, -3(status) Perception and Will
Astrid
Jakoby 107/125 HP, frightened 1, fatigued

Grand Archive

NG female human rogue scholar-8 HP 88/88; hero 0/3; moderate healing potion 0/1; (heals 1hp/min) lv 1: 1/1; 2: 0/1; 3:0/1; AC 26(w/shield); F +13 (+1 vs inhaled toxins); R +19(evasion); W +13; resist cold&electricity/2; Per +14; Stealth +16 25'; Conditions: none

oopse, I forgot to add the extra +1 to damage from IC

Grand Archive

Male Human Wizard (Universalist)-9 | hp:71/71 | AC:25 | P:14 : F:14 R:16 W:16 | DV | HP:1/3 | SA+17 DC 27 | SS/d 1:3/3 2:3/3 3:3/3 4:3/3 5:2/2 | GA | 124312-2001

Patrick had a vision of a scantily clad Zarta which, at the last moment, transformed into a scantily clad Zarta-succubis intent on sucking his life force. He is so tempted to unload everything he has into Aslynn but ... that's not part of the plan. They were told to get her into Zarta's Dreamspace - but why is it closed? Had something gone wrong?

Logic told him to free up the others so they could deal to Aslynn while he tried to figure out what had happened.

So he moved to get both Dreams in range before Electric Arcing the both of them, more effectively this time - hopefully.

electric arc: 4d4 + 4 ⇒ (3, 2, 3, 4) + 4 = 16 basic ref DC 26


Blooming Catastrophe Return to Grave

Blue Ref: 1d20 + 16 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 16 + 1 = 20
Red: 1d20 + 16 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (12) + 16 + 1 - 1 = 28

Patrick generates lightning yet again. This time the results are a bit better: one dream solidly shocked (and the other lightly so)

Initiative
Inspire Courage up (1 round)

Aslynn 13 damage
Fortiva 59/116 HP, fatigued
Teja
Blue dream 90 damage, enfeebled 1, flat-footed, -10 speed
Patrick 46/64 HP, frightened 1

Drak, frightened 1
Red Dream 85 damage, frightened 1, -3(status) Perception and Will
Astrid
Jakoby 107/125 HP, frightened 1, fatigued

Grand Archive

”Drak” | Male NG half-orc bard 8 | HP 88/88 | AC 26/27 | F +15 R +16 W +15 | Perc +14 (Darkvision, Spiritsense) | Default Exploration ( Cast Spell Inspire Courage) | Speed 25ft | Focus Points 2/2 | Hero Points 1/3 | Spells: 1st 3/3 : 2nd 3/3: 3rd 3/3: 4th 2/2 |Active Conditions: Enfeebled 1, Diseased

Drak is growing really suspicious of the current situation, so will try to figure out what happened with the portal.

◆ Recall Knowledge with Arcana or Occultism if you want to see if the portal's actions, reactions, and closing are expected and normal

Recall Knowledge with Occultism:

Occultism to try to figure out what happened to the portal minus 1 for Frightened: 1d20 + 12 - 1 ⇒ (5) + 12 - 1 = 16

Kreighton's Cognitive Crossover (Occultism, Religion)

Religion to try to figure out what happened to the portal minus 1 for Frightened: 1d20 + 12 - 1 ⇒ (9) + 12 - 1 = 20

If it is relevant, Drak (and Teja, interestingly) visited a Dream Realm in 3-17 - Dreams of a Dustbound Isle

If he gets information from the Recall Knowledge:

◆◆ Cast faerie fire to catch Aslynn and make sure she doesn't escape, Spell DC 26 -1 for Frightened for a DC 25

If the first Recall Knowledge doesn't provide any information:

Bardic Lore to try to figure out what happened to the portal minus 1 for Frightened: 1d20 + 11 - 1 ⇒ (16) + 11 - 1 = 26

◆ Cast Shield

And his Frightened goes away

1 to 50 of 423 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Zoomba's Trapping the Hag's Claw [High Tier] All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.