About Astrid Gertasdottir
Chronicles and Boons:
1 [ ] [ ] [ ] 1-00 Origin of the Open Road (Nexian Researcher): You can check a box next to this boon whenever you attempt a Pathfinder Society Lore check as part of the action required for that check. If you are Untrained in Pathfinder Society Lore, you can add your level to your Intelligence modifier when determining you bonus to this check.
2. [ ] [ ] [ ] 1-02 The Mosquito Witch (Cryptid Scholar): When you Recall Knowledge to identify a rare or unique creature, you can use the following reaction. Trigger: You attempt to Recall Knowledge to identify a creature you can see; Effect: You roll the skill check twice and use the better result.
3. [x] 1-01 The Absalom Initiation (Society Connections): Check the box that precedes this boon when you Earn Income during Downtime to attempt a task of level 1. If you critically fail the check, you still earn the result of a failure for that task.
4. [ ] [ ] [ ] 1-03 Escaping the Grave (Team Player) Trigger: An ally fails a check on which you Aided. Effect: The ally can reroll the check and use the better result
5. 1-04 Bandits of Immenwood (Touched by the Storm) YOur exposure to the stormy power of the Scale of the Spurned Tempest has inured you to the elements to a small degree. While this boon is slotted, you gain cold resistance 1 and electrical resistance 1.
6. 1-05 Trailblazer's Bounty (Experienced Mountaineer) The Trek from Isger to Molthune taught you tricks for navigating treacherously steep terrain. While this boon is slotted, you treat mountainous terrain and other steep slopes as difficult terrain, rather than as greater difficult terrain.
7. [ ] [ ] [ ] 1-06 Lost on the Spirit Road (Traveler of the Spirit Road): Whenever you would critically fail a check to Hide, Sneak, Sense Direction, or Track while in a forested area, you may check a box next to this boon as a free action to treat that check as a failure instead.
8. 1-07 Flooded King’s Court (Blast from the Past): You chose to deliver the undead Marcon Tinol to Venture-Captain Drandle Dreng, trusting in the experienced Pathfinder’s ability to deal with the undead safely. This boon will have unique benefits and consequences when slotted in a future scenario.
9. 1-09 Star-Crossed Voyages (Ally of the Iruxi): You befriended the iruxi of Kihirat. This boon will have a special benefit in a future adventure.
10. Quest 3 Grehunde's Gorget
11. [ ] [ ] [ ] 1-08 Revolution on the Riverside (River Kingdoms Politician): Upon completing an adventure set in the River Kingdoms or Razmiran, you may check a box next to this boon when using your downtime to Earn Income to participate in the political intrigues of the region, allowing you to find an Earn Income task of up to your level +1. When all three boxes are checked, this boon will have a special effect in a future scenario.
12. 1-10 Tarnbreaker's Trail (GM) (Tarnbreaker Champions): While playing in an adventure that takes place primarily in the Lands of the Linnorm Kings, you can stay for free at any Ulfen or Varki inn or similar establishment, and you gain a 10% on all non-magical goods bought in Ulfen or Varki settlements (this does not stack with any other discount or reduction in price). In addition, you gain a +1 circumstance bonus on all Diplomacy checks to Make A Request while playing in an adventure that takes place primarily in the Lands of the Linnorm Kings.
13. 1-11 Flames of Rebellion (Devil's Keep-Advanced) You are the rightful master of the infernal keep known as Diggen's Rest. Once per adventure you can use the following reaction. Infernal Detonations-Trigger: A creature within 30 feet of you targets you or an ally with an attack. Effect: The creature takes fire damage equal to 1d6+your level (basic Reflex save). The DC of the reflex save is equal to your spell DC or your class DC whichever is higher.
14. 1-13 Devil at the Crossroads (Convention Hero-Advanced) the underlying idea for this scenario came from a creative and enthusiastic audience at an adventure design panel at PaizoCon. You can slot this special boon only while playing a game at a convention. If you do, You begin the adventure with one additional Hero Point.
15. [ ] [ ] [ ] Q7 A Curious Claim (Amateur Adjuster): Whenever you attempt a check to Gather Information, Decipher Writing, or Create a Forgery, you can check a box next to this boon to gain a +1 circumstance bonus on the check. If the check involves interacting with a Druman business or a Druman bureaucracy, you instead gain a +3 circumstance bonus on the check.
16. 1-16 The Perennial Crown pt 1-Opal of Bhopan
17. 1-17 The Perennial Crown pt 2-The Thorned Monarch
18. Rugged Navigator boon
19.1-23 Star-Crossed Voyages
20. 1-25 Grim Symphony
21. 2-08 A Frosty Mug
22. 2-07 The Blakros Deception
23. 2-16 Freedom for Wishes
24. 2-20 Bastion in Embers
25. 2-22 Excising Ruination
26. 2-24 Parting Clouds
27. 3-99 Fate in the Future