[PF2 / GMGlyn] B.Box - Menace in Otari

Game Master GHembree

Menace in Otari - Map


1 to 50 of 994 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Menace Under Otari map | Icons: ◆◇↺

Players please make a post here and then delete it to register as a player.

Grand Lodge

Menace Under Otari map | Icons: ◆◇↺

Character and setting introduction:

You have spent the day wondering about the seaside town of Otari up the coast from the nearby metropolis of Absalom. For some of you, Otari has been home for years while others are just passing through looking for adventure. The sea breeze carries the sounds of gulls near the docks and the swoosh of water and logs sliding down the enormous flume or the creak of the large waterwheel.

Nestled in a coastal valley between two looming cliffs, Otari’s hundreds of buildings straddle the Osprey River that flows into the sea. You have observed the day-to-day life in Otari which resembles any small town. It is known for fresh fish, skilled sailors, and above all exporting valuable lumber.

In the early evening, you wander down to the Otari Fishery where every day after the fishery business is done the ground floor is open to sailors, laborers, and travelers alike, offering a comfortable and welcoming place to gather for games and entertainment. A small menu is offered for those who wish to have drinks and food.

Currently, a bard plays a lively sea tune on stage as you take a seat at a common table. A halfling woman Tanderveil the owner of the Otari Fishery steps up ” Greeting what would you be having?”

Feel free to introduce and describe your character while we wait for everyone to get ready.


Female Versatile Human Cuarandera Witch 1 24HP I 16 ACI FORT +6 REF +5 WILL +78 I Stealth +5

An older woman, who despite having poor looking clothes enters the room. She leans on a quarterstaff. On her shoulder is a white owl that almost matches the white in her more salt than pepper hair.

Her skirts are colorful and her blouse is white. One can tell that she works with her hands as they look chapped and dry and calloused. Her smile is warm and she smiles at everyone in the room. She has many bags that are full with various plants and other types of things which might be used for medicinal purposes.


Male Human Fighter 3| HP 33/42| AC: 20 (22 w/shield) | Fort: +9; Ref: +9; Will: +8 | Per +8| Spd 25 ft. | Hero Points: 3| ◆ ↺ ◇ | +2 to all Initiatives | Exploration Activity: Track, Survival +6 | Shield 11/20

Tain scouts his way carefully to the market, keen to avoid Lardus Longsaddle and a possible chewing out for either an imagined or actual trespass. Ever since the Hekkanen’s moved here from Willowside (on the north coast of the Isle) Longsaddle has seemingly made it his business to grind them into the dirt. Pa Hekkanen, a stoic and patient fisherman endlessly reminds Tain that newcomers will always face suspicion, and Tain’s stint as a bodyguard and sometime ruffian on the caravan between the towns hasn’t helped matters.

Still, Tain isn’t a bad sort. Just…adventurous.

”Thanks Tam. Flagon of stout.” he nods cheerily, tossing coins to the the proprietor. Tain makes sure to give the old wizened herbalist lady a friendly and welcoming nod, it never helps to keep on the right side of mystical types, and if it only costs a little nod, well then all the better.

”Nice owl…” he begins companionably.


Amurren (catfolk) Monk 3 | AC 21 | HP 41 | F+8, R+11, W+6 | Acrobatics +11 | Stealth, Thievery +9 | Deception +8 | Athletics +7 | Underworld Lore +5 | low-light vision| Exploration activity: Scout | ◆◇↺

A gray and brown catfolk stumbles up to the bar. He has a backpack and is wearing -- well -- shall we say 'lived-in' pants.

It seems he's already had his fill, but puts two wine jugs on the counter and says, "Please fill these up with wine. The cheaper, the better," he concludes with a wink.

Goxomas looks over the others there, and says, "Hey, owl lady, I'm Gox. Can I pet your owl?"


N Male Human (Duskwalker) Cleric (Warpriest) 3| HP 19/35 | AC 20 (22 w/shield)| F +8 R +8 W +11 | Perc +9 | Stealth +2 | ◆ ↺ ◇ Speed 25 | Hero 0/3 | Focus 0/0 | Spells 1: 3/3 | 2: 2/2 | Healing Font: 3/4 | Active Conditions: N/A

Already at one of the tables is a thin, grey skinned human. He is wearing studded leather armor that is dyed an ivory color and trimmed in black. He also has a small amulet with a blue spiral carved into it clasping an ivory colored cloak.

He nods to Tanderveil and asks for a bowl of the fish stew and a small cup of ale. As she brings his food he nods to her,"Smells delicious! Thank you!"

After his meal he makes his way over to the newcomers. "Hello. I haven't seen an amurren in these parts before, although to be fair I've only been in town for a couple of days. The name is Mikhail."


Amurren (catfolk) Monk 3 | AC 21 | HP 41 | F+8, R+11, W+6 | Acrobatics +11 | Stealth, Thievery +9 | Deception +8 | Athletics +7 | Underworld Lore +5 | low-light vision| Exploration activity: Scout | ◆◇↺

"Hello, Mick! Yeah, I just got in from Tien Xia. The masters there sent me here to be their representative."

Vigilant Seal

CG Finadar Leshy Ifrit Sorcerer 3 (she/her) | HP 32/32 | AC 17 | F +7, R +7, W +8; resistance fire 1 | Perc +6 | Speed 25 | Hero 1/3 | Focus 1/1 | Spells 2nd - 3/3; 1st - 4/4; DC 19, +9 attack | Exploration: Search | ◆◇↺ | Active Conditions: ---

A voice pipes up from an empty table, "Water, please. In a bowl if you could." When you look around, you can just make out a tiny plant? standing on a chair. Red, flame-like tendrils move gently in the non-existent breeze. The barkeep raises an eyebrow, but sets a bowl down. The leshy climbs up onto the table and sits in the water, though the "flames" continue to flutter.

"Hello, my name is Celosia. At least, that's what I think my name is. It's what I call myself, so I guess that's close enough." She smiles cheerfully at everyone, splashing gently in her puddle.


Female Versatile Human Cuarandera Witch 1 24HP I 16 ACI FORT +6 REF +5 WILL +78 I Stealth +5

The owl looks at the old lady and when she nods, flies into thr rafters.

Grand Lodge

Menace Under Otari map | Icons: ◆◇↺

The halfling woman smiles worriedly at the old woman, ” Please Matron take a seat I’ll fetch you some hot tea.” Tanderveil quickly scurried off.

Tanderveil nods at the likable scoundrel Taim and deftly catches the coins ” Coming right up Tain.”

After serving the Owl Lady a hot tea and Tain a Flagon of stout she look up a bit surprised to see a Catfolk stumble in seeking a double jug refill. ” You’ll rot your gut drinking the cheap stuff, but I’m not your mama.” The halfling shakes her head as she fills the jugs from a large barrel and hands them back ” What's the name you want us to etch on your tombstone in case the stuff kills you?” she asks jokingly.

Tan helps some other customers as the local gray priest moves to chat with the group of three.

Hearing a small voice from an empty table, the halfling has to look twice to spot the small leshy, ” Sure thing dear would you like a side of peat moss? We don’t get many plant-folk though here but welcome to Otari. Celosia is a good name, staying in town long?” She inquires as she slides a bowl of fresh water to Celosia.

The stage bard begins juggling some cups while singing a song about a fisherman catching a mermaid. The crowd seems to enjoy the entertainment as they play their table games and drink assorted beverages.


Female Versatile Human Cuarandera Witch 1 24HP I 16 ACI FORT +6 REF +5 WILL +78 I Stealth +5

Ultima thanks the halfling for her hospitality. Only hot water and a little honey, she says. Pulling out a bag of herbs she places some in the hot water w hen it arrives. As it begins to steep the most wonderful smell of mint fills the air. I found this on the road next to the river a few days ago. Most wonderful and helpful for the stomach and the throat


Female Versatile Human Cuarandera Witch 1 24HP I 16 ACI FORT +6 REF +5 WILL +78 I Stealth +5

The old lady smiles down at the leshy and says

Sylvan:
Would you like me to add flavor to your water, little one?


Exploration Activity: Search Halfling Cleric (cloistered)/3 AC 16 | HP 36/36 | F +8E R +7T W +11E | Perc +9T

Another halfling enters the common room. He's dressed simply, in black trousers and tunic; his sleeves are rolled up above his elbows and pinned in place, and he wears a spiral medallion on a short chain around his neck. "Hi, Tan! Good news--Jess had twins! Midwife and mom did the hard part, I just had to do a little sewing afterwards. Everyone's fine. And don't worry, I washed my hands before I came over. The usual, please." He hops up onto a taller chair and pulls himself closer to the table.


Male Human Fighter 3| HP 33/42| AC: 20 (22 w/shield) | Fort: +9; Ref: +9; Will: +8 | Per +8| Spd 25 ft. | Hero Points: 3| ◆ ↺ ◇ | +2 to all Initiatives | Exploration Activity: Track, Survival +6 | Shield 11/20

Tain makes a small face with big eyes at the halfling’s oversharing, but is mostly transfixed by the talking plant. Between the half-naked amurrun Gox, the cloaked Mikhail, the owl-herbalist and now the talking plant Celosia, Tain feels a little less like a stranger, his homespun attire marking him as little more than a local enjoying the afternoon.

”Hi Perrik, and…congratulations on the new additions.

[making a small assumption that having lived in town for a few years Tain at least Knows Perrik by name…]

Grand Lodge

Menace Under Otari map | Icons: ◆◇↺

Tanderveil waves at Perrik, " That's great news! Boys girls or one of each? There's a pot of coins riding on it." She services the halfling a full flagon of his usual.

The halfling calls to other staff "I'll be right back got to get a new cask from the cellar." Tanderveil heads down the stairs hidden behind a stout door.

After a few moments, you hear a scream from below and the halfling proprietor comes bust up the stairs and slams the door in a fluster. Looking around the room Tanderveil's gaze stops at your group. Still breathing hard, she comes over " You lot look sturdy enough and well-armed. Would you be interested in clearing the cellar of whatever has gotten in there in exchange for some coins?


Amurren (catfolk) Monk 3 | AC 21 | HP 41 | F+8, R+11, W+6 | Acrobatics +11 | Stealth, Thievery +9 | Deception +8 | Athletics +7 | Underworld Lore +5 | low-light vision| Exploration activity: Scout | ◆◇↺

"Wine ain't cheap," Goxomas says, while eyeing the halfling barkeep. "Even the cheap stuff. I'm up for getting some money.


N Male Human (Duskwalker) Cleric (Warpriest) 3| HP 19/35 | AC 20 (22 w/shield)| F +8 R +8 W +11 | Perc +9 | Stealth +2 | ◆ ↺ ◇ Speed 25 | Hero 0/3 | Focus 0/0 | Spells 1: 3/3 | 2: 2/2 | Healing Font: 3/4 | Active Conditions: N/A

"Certainly Tanderveil. Could you tell us anything about what is down there?", Mikhail says. "The coin would also be welcome. Traveling from Ustalav isn't the shortest trip."

Vigilant Seal

CG Finadar Leshy Ifrit Sorcerer 3 (she/her) | HP 32/32 | AC 17 | F +7, R +7, W +8; resistance fire 1 | Perc +6 | Speed 25 | Hero 1/3 | Focus 1/1 | Spells 2nd - 3/3; 1st - 4/4; DC 19, +9 attack | Exploration: Search | ◆◇↺ | Active Conditions: ---

Celosia smiles at the older human and responds in Sylvan.

Sylvan:
"I appreciate the thought, but just water is what I need."

At the shriek from below, the leshy squeaks, leaps out of her bowl, splashing water everywhere, and ducks under the table, though it's hard to hide when you glow in the dark. She peers out from under a bench, muttering to herself casting Shield over and over.


Female Versatile Human Cuarandera Witch 1 24HP I 16 ACI FORT +6 REF +5 WILL +78 I Stealth +5

She nods at the halfling's request while checking on the leshy to see if it is alright.


Male Human Fighter 3| HP 33/42| AC: 20 (22 w/shield) | Fort: +9; Ref: +9; Will: +8 | Per +8| Spd 25 ft. | Hero Points: 3| ◆ ↺ ◇ | +2 to all Initiatives | Exploration Activity: Track, Survival +6 | Shield 11/20

Tain growls to himself.

Really? Here? Now?…Dammit all to heck.

”Absolutely Tam. No coin needed for me. Unless whatever down there is….really…bad.” Tain finishes with a dour look.

Tain just as suddenly brightens with what he hopes is his most winning and supportive smile.

”What is down there?”

Grand Lodge

Menace Under Otari map | Icons: ◆◇↺

looking visibly relieved as a majority agree, Tanderveil takes a deep breath and recalls the unpleasantness " I didn't get a good look. Still, I saw a smashed barrel of fish and a hole in the wall when some black beady-eyed furry things about the size of large dogs as they lunged at me with wicked-looking sharp teeth. I high-tailed it out of there. The town is known for all sorts of tunnels or caves running under it no telling what else is down there."


Amurren (catfolk) Monk 3 | AC 21 | HP 41 | F+8, R+11, W+6 | Acrobatics +11 | Stealth, Thievery +9 | Deception +8 | Athletics +7 | Underworld Lore +5 | low-light vision| Exploration activity: Scout | ◆◇↺

"Celosia, you can come out from the table. I'll protect you. If we're going into a basement, though, would you cast Light on my wine jugs? Just so I can find them, of course."


Male Human Fighter 3| HP 33/42| AC: 20 (22 w/shield) | Fort: +9; Ref: +9; Will: +8 | Per +8| Spd 25 ft. | Hero Points: 3| ◆ ↺ ◇ | +2 to all Initiatives | Exploration Activity: Track, Survival +6 | Shield 11/20

Tain nods to the halfling proprietor.

”Understood Tam. We’ll get to the….bottom of it.” he says, cursing himself for falling into a bad pun. He draws forth his blade and shield and mentally prepares to descend before checking himself suddenly and looking back at Mikhail, Celosia, Perrik, Goxomas and the old lady.

”I’m Tain. Handy with a sword.” he swings it a little for emphasis.

”Anyone got a plan?


Exploration Activity: Search Halfling Cleric (cloistered)/3 AC 16 | HP 36/36 | F +8E R +7T W +11E | Perc +9T

Earlier:

"Thanks, Tain. How are things?" Then, in reply to Tan, "Depends on who's betting...no, seriously. One of each." The halfling raises his flagon in a toast, takes a long pull, then sets down the cup and wipes the foam from his lips. "Ahhh...always the best in town. Thank you!"

Even after Tan returns in a panic, Perrik's ebullience seems undimmed...right up until his fellow cleric speaks. In a much grimmer voice, he replies "Ustalav...I was there a few years ago, right before I went into seminary." He idly rubs his neck. "Well! Let's see what's in the cellars!" With a forced grin, he unpacks and dons a bandolier covered with bandages and salve packets. "Healing magic works on everyone here, right?"


N Male Human (Duskwalker) Cleric (Warpriest) 3| HP 19/35 | AC 20 (22 w/shield)| F +8 R +8 W +11 | Perc +9 | Stealth +2 | ◆ ↺ ◇ Speed 25 | Hero 0/3 | Focus 0/0 | Spells 1: 3/3 | 2: 2/2 | Healing Font: 3/4 | Active Conditions: N/A

"Allow me Gox." Mikhail reaches out one hand while grasping his symbol of Pharasma and one of Goxs' wine jugs begins glowing with a pale blue light.

Looking toward Perrik, Mikhail nods. "Yes, Ustalav was not the easiest place to grow up, but I found my place among the Ivory Reapers of Pharasma. They taught me how to fight against the numerous undead there and I found my calling there. And in regards to healing magic, it works perfectly fine on me!"


Female Versatile Human Cuarandera Witch 1 24HP I 16 ACI FORT +6 REF +5 WILL +78 I Stealth +5

With a sigh she addresses the group The past means nothing unless we learn from it and apply the lessons that were learned to the present. The present happens, and becomes the past, Our future actions and helping people, despite our own brokenness is what matters. She looks up at Tain, You there, you look strong, be a good boy and help me down the stairs so that we can address this issue/ . After she does this she whistles and her owl flies to her shoulder,

Grand Lodge

Menace Under Otari map | Icons: ◆◇↺

The stairs leading into the basement of the Otari Fishery creak with age as you make your way downstairs to find the beast that has been eating all the fish. In the center of the room, between stone pillars holding up the fishery overhead, are barrels filled with salted fish. Two of these barrels have been smashed open, spilling their contents on the floor. In the east wall is a large hole, opening into darkness.

Just a few moments ago, you gathered with a few other adventurers who were relaxing in Tamily Tanderveil’s fishery, where she offered you ten gold pieces each if you could put an end to this menace. She was thrilled when you agreed to help her with this simple task, but as you make your way downstairs, you can’t help but wonder if this might be a lot more adventure than you bargained for.

Please place your token on the Menace Under Otari map on the stairs (link is also at top of the page and top of GM posts) and post what you're character is doing.

Vigilant Seal

CG Finadar Leshy Ifrit Sorcerer 3 (she/her) | HP 32/32 | AC 17 | F +7, R +7, W +8; resistance fire 1 | Perc +6 | Speed 25 | Hero 1/3 | Focus 1/1 | Spells 2nd - 3/3; 1st - 4/4; DC 19, +9 attack | Exploration: Search | ◆◇↺ | Active Conditions: ---

As she keeps down the stairs at the back of the group, Celosia keeps an eye out for anything that might eat plants as well as fish.

If glyphs matter, I have 2. Her default exploration mode is Search for now.


N Male Human (Duskwalker) Cleric (Warpriest) 3| HP 19/35 | AC 20 (22 w/shield)| F +8 R +8 W +11 | Perc +9 | Stealth +2 | ◆ ↺ ◇ Speed 25 | Hero 0/3 | Focus 0/0 | Spells 1: 3/3 | 2: 2/2 | Healing Font: 3/4 | Active Conditions: N/A

Mikhail heads down the stairs following after Gox. He pulls out and readies his shield and a dagger.


Female Versatile Human Cuarandera Witch 1 24HP I 16 ACI FORT +6 REF +5 WILL +78 I Stealth +5

I placed my tokens on the map but don't know how to make the circle around them.


Female Versatile Human Cuarandera Witch 1 24HP I 16 ACI FORT +6 REF +5 WILL +78 I Stealth +5

The old lady makes her way slowly down the stairs with a smile, These bones don't move as smoothly as they used to do. she says as her owl flies up into the rafters.

Grand Lodge

Menace Under Otari map | Icons: ◆◇↺
Ultima, La Cuardendera del Ranc wrote:
I placed my tokens on the map but don't know how to make the circle around them.

Done


Male Human Fighter 3| HP 33/42| AC: 20 (22 w/shield) | Fort: +9; Ref: +9; Will: +8 | Per +8| Spd 25 ft. | Hero Points: 3| ◆ ↺ ◇ | +2 to all Initiatives | Exploration Activity: Track, Survival +6 | Shield 11/20

Tain smiles.

”It would be my honor, elder.

Slinging his shield onto his back Tain assists Ultima down the stairs.


Exploration Activity: Search Halfling Cleric (cloistered)/3 AC 16 | HP 36/36 | F +8E R +7T W +11E | Perc +9T

Perrik follows the plant.


Female Versatile Human Cuarandera Witch 1 24HP I 16 ACI FORT +6 REF +5 WILL +78 I Stealth +5

Ultima replies to Tain You are a good boy as she comes to solid ground.

Grand Lodge

Menace Under Otari map | Icons: ◆◇↺

Celosia keeps an eye out for hungry vegetarian monsters.

Weapon and shield ready, Mikhail follows Gox down the stairs.

The old lady makes her way her bones creaking less than the stairs.

Tain assists Ultima down.

Perrik follows the group keeping a sharp eye out for trouble.

As the group descends down the stairs they hear a strange chittering coming from the hole in the wall. Suddenly, a massive rat the size of a dog emerges from the darkness—and it isn’t alone! The giant rats rush toward you, their huge teeth snapping.

Perrik calls out a warning (Scouting: everyone +1 to initiative)

GM rolls:

rat init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

**** Combat Starts ****

Everyone rolls Perception for the initiative. If your total is greater than 11 you go before the rats and may post your actions. Otherwise, you have to wait.

Vigilant Seal

CG Finadar Leshy Ifrit Sorcerer 3 (she/her) | HP 32/32 | AC 17 | F +7, R +7, W +8; resistance fire 1 | Perc +6 | Speed 25 | Hero 1/3 | Focus 1/1 | Spells 2nd - 3/3; 1st - 4/4; DC 19, +9 attack | Exploration: Search | ◆◇↺ | Active Conditions: ---

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

"Ewww, rats. Go away!" Celosia whispers as she slips down one more step. She murmurs to herself and casts electric arc at the rats with pink and blue whiskers (2 and 4).

zzzorch, DC 17 basic Reflex: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


Amurren (catfolk) Monk 3 | AC 21 | HP 41 | F+8, R+11, W+6 | Acrobatics +11 | Stealth, Thievery +9 | Deception +8 | Athletics +7 | Underworld Lore +5 | low-light vision| Exploration activity: Scout | ◆◇↺

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

Taking a swig of wine, Goxomas goes into Stumbling Stance, makes his way east, and takes a flurry of swings at (2): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 231d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 7 - 4 = 7

Only the first one hits: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10


N Male Human (Duskwalker) Cleric (Warpriest) 3| HP 19/35 | AC 20 (22 w/shield)| F +8 R +8 W +11 | Perc +9 | Stealth +2 | ◆ ↺ ◇ Speed 25 | Hero 0/3 | Focus 0/0 | Spells 1: 3/3 | 2: 2/2 | Healing Font: 3/4 | Active Conditions: N/A

Initiative: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Mikhail moves up near Gox and says a quiet prayer to Pharasma as he casts Forbidding Ward on Gox and rat 1.

Forbidding Ward: +1 to AC and saving throws from rat 1


Male Human Fighter 3| HP 33/42| AC: 20 (22 w/shield) | Fort: +9; Ref: +9; Will: +8 | Per +8| Spd 25 ft. | Hero Points: 3| ◆ ↺ ◇ | +2 to all Initiatives | Exploration Activity: Track, Survival +6 | Shield 11/20

Note: Tain’s shield is still slung on his back, so AC is 18…

Perception: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 6 + 1 = 23

Tain trundles toward the combat, stepping up next to Goxomas…swinging his sword mightily…
Stride>Stride>Strike against Light Blue…

Not sure if that last square was rough terrain, but I had 10’ to spare when I got there…

Schning!!!: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
Krnchh!!!: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

If that is a critical strike do I roll another damage dice or just double the result?


Female Versatile Human Cuarandera Witch 1 24HP I 16 ACI FORT +6 REF +5 WILL +78 I Stealth +5

perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11


Exploration Activity: Search Halfling Cleric (cloistered)/3 AC 16 | HP 36/36 | F +8E R +7T W +11E | Perc +9T

Initiative/Perception check, +1: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 7 + 1 = 23

The halfling rushes down the stairs to where he can support his fellow Pharasmin, then conjures a magical defense with a word and a quick gesture.

Stride-Stride-Cast shield.

Grand Lodge

Menace Under Otari map | Icons: ◆◇↺

Disgusted by the rats, Celosia wiggles her vines at the closes causing an electric arc to Zapp them. The pink rat takes the full blast, but the blue rat manages to avoid some damage. Both rats are still up.

Gox takes a swig as he stumbles forward. His first strike kills the Pink rat.

Following Gox, Mikhail prays to Pharasma to protect Gox with her magic.

Moving to the front line next to Gox, Tain strikes the blue rat with deadly accuracy killing it with one blow! (On Criticals Just double the damage.)

Perrik rushes down the stairs getting into position to support the group. He uses magic to shield himself.

Ultima is slow to react before the rats.

The Cyan rat hisses as it bites at Gox but seems unable to hit the wobbly monk.

The Green rat dashes forward to Tain and bites the fighter hard once.

Nose whiskers flex as the Orange rat races around to attack the old defenseless woman, biting Ultima severely twice, but she is a tough old one and is still standing.

gm screen:

pink rat reflex vs dc17: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
blue rat reflex vs dc17: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Cyan Rat vs Gox
Strike Jaws: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16 to hit piercing damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Strike Jaws: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 7 - 4 = 15 to hit piercing damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Strike Jaws: 1d20 + 7 - 8 ⇒ (4) + 7 - 8 = 3 to hit piercing damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Green Rat vs Tain
Stride
Strike Jaws: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24 to hit piercing damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Strike Jaws: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 7 - 4 = 9 to hit piercing damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Orange Rat vs Ultima
Stride
Strike Jaws: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15 to hit piercing damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Strike Jaws: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 7 - 4 = 20 to hit piercing damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Everyone is now up

--Round 1
Ultima (16-6-5= 5/16hp)
--Round 2
Celosia (17/17hp)
Goxomas (19/19hp) (+1 ac & saves vs rat1)
Mikhail (17/17hp)
Tain (18-6= 12/18hp)
Perrik (15/15hp)

Cyan Rat1 (-0 hp)
Pink Rat2 (-6-10 hp) (dead)
Orange Rat3 (-0 hp)
Blue Rat4 (-3-10 hp) (dead)
Green Rat5 (-0 hp)


Amurren (catfolk) Monk 3 | AC 21 | HP 41 | F+8, R+11, W+6 | Acrobatics +11 | Stealth, Thievery +9 | Deception +8 | Athletics +7 | Underworld Lore +5 | low-light vision| Exploration activity: Scout | ◆◇↺

Goxomos will dance around Rat 1.
Catfolk Dance vs Rat 1 Reflex DC: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

Flurry of Swings at (1): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 151d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 7 - 4 = 7
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 31d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

If Rat 1 is still alive, then I will continue to work on it. Otherwise, I will take a step NW

Swings: 1d20 + 7 - 8 ⇒ (14) + 7 - 8 = 13
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Vigilant Seal

CG Finadar Leshy Ifrit Sorcerer 3 (she/her) | HP 32/32 | AC 17 | F +7, R +7, W +8; resistance fire 1 | Perc +6 | Speed 25 | Hero 1/3 | Focus 1/1 | Spells 2nd - 3/3; 1st - 4/4; DC 19, +9 attack | Exploration: Search | ◆◇↺ | Active Conditions: ---

Celosia scurries down the stairs and releases another blast of electricity at the orange and green rats.

zzorch, DC 17 basic Reflex: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


Male Human Fighter 3| HP 33/42| AC: 20 (22 w/shield) | Fort: +9; Ref: +9; Will: +8 | Per +8| Spd 25 ft. | Hero Points: 3| ◆ ↺ ◇ | +2 to all Initiatives | Exploration Activity: Track, Survival +6 | Shield 11/20

Buoyed by the success of his first strike, Tain turns to the remaining rat closest him…

◆◆ Power Attack vs Green/5

Zwirr!!!: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
Ktttsht!!!: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Power Attack Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 2

◆ Tain unslings his shield and grips it in his right hand….


N Male Human (Duskwalker) Cleric (Warpriest) 3| HP 19/35 | AC 20 (22 w/shield)| F +8 R +8 W +11 | Perc +9 | Stealth +2 | ◆ ↺ ◇ Speed 25 | Hero 0/3 | Focus 0/0 | Spells 1: 3/3 | 2: 2/2 | Healing Font: 3/4 | Active Conditions: N/A

Praying again to Pharasma, Mikhail reaches toward Ultima and a wave of light passes to her. He then concentrates on the spell he cast on Gox and continues to enact it.

◆◆Heal 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
◆Sustain Forbidding Ward against Rat 1 (Cyan)


Exploration Activity: Search Halfling Cleric (cloistered)/3 AC 16 | HP 36/36 | F +8E R +7T W +11E | Perc +9T

Waiting to see what Ultima does.


Female Versatile Human Cuarandera Witch 1 24HP I 16 ACI FORT +6 REF +5 WILL +78 I Stealth +5

The old woman moves out of bite range from the rat that did such a grievous attack on her. She concentrates and with a wiry smile a small bolt of electricity emerges from her hand to strike the rat that bite her an then it ricochets to hit rat #1

electic arc dc 17 Reflex 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 electricity

Ratas pendejas! she laughs as the bolt strikes the rats.


Exploration Activity: Search Halfling Cleric (cloistered)/3 AC 16 | HP 36/36 | F +8E R +7T W +11E | Perc +9T

Perrik steps up behind Tain and offers him divine guidance, then raises his shield cantrip again.

Stride-Cast-Cast

1 to 50 of 994 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PF2 / GMGlyn] B.Box - Menace Under Otari All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.