[SFS] 1-26 Truth of the Seeker (II) (Inactive)

Game Master Kludde

----
Opening Crawl
---
Maps and handouts
RPG Chronicles Link
---
Idari
---


1 to 50 of 281 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>

|Happy rabbit day | DICEBOT LOVES YOU |Starship combat cheat sheet |

---
Cold open
---

We start our adventure in in Restaurant Lashav, one of Absalom Station’s most expensive and exclusive restaurant.

A trio of lashunta waitstaff deliver several trays of exotic, spiced foods and pour drinks into intricate, crystal goblets.

A small, blue-furred skittermander missing most of his left ear sits at the opposite end of the table. His left eye and three of his six limbs are cybernetic replacements, and he wears the tooth of a large creature as a necklace around his neck. As he waits for the restaurant staff to finish setting the table, one of his prosthetic hands detaches itself, crawls halfway across the table, grabs a date from one of the dishes, and returns to the skittermander, reattaching itself to his wrist. Munching absently on the date, he examines the group he’s assembled with a calculating stare.

The graying tips of his grizzled fur and occasional twitches in his cybernetic limbs give the impression that he has seen some serious and perilous action.

As the staff finish their final table placements and depart, the skittermander waves a clawed, prosthetic limb toward the food and speaks, “Please, eat your fill. This is the best kasathan cuisine in the system. It seems fitting for the job I have for you. I am glad to see helpful Starfinders, such as yourselves, have responded to my invitation. I like those who are helpful. My name is Eshki. I am not much for long conversations. First Seeker Jadnura’s return has caused many political ripples within the Starfinder Society. Worse yet, now that First Seeker Jadnura has gone off to the Idari to meditate in solitude, these ripples have started to grow into waves. I need you all to go to the Idari, find First Seeker Jadnura, and convince him to get back here before his absence permanently damages the Society.”

After taking a moment’s pause to eat a handful of vegetable stalks dipped into a spicy, orange sauce and washing it down with strong tea, Eshki continues, “I have arranged and paid for your transport to and from the Idari. Your transport leaves tomorrow morning.” As he hands out the travel credentials, he says, “Remember, the kasathas on the Idari are rules followers. If you follow their rules and customs, this will go a lot easier. However, sometimes their customs can be frustratingly slow. Find First Seeker Jadnura and get him back here as quick as you can. Any questions?”

---
Opening Crawl
---

Feel free to ask your questions, or see what you recall with a Culture (knowledge) or Diplomacy check

Acquisitives

Male CG Gnome (feychild) Icon Envoy 5/Mystic 1 (xenodruid) | portrait | SP 18/48, HP 40/40, RP 9/9 | Speed 30 ft | EAC 20, KAC 20| Fort +7, Ref +8, Will +8; +2 vs. despair, fear, illusions; resist cold 5, fire 5 | Init +3; darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision; Perception +10 | Spells: 3/3 x 1st | Active conditions: 4 Int damage | Reroll used

"Hello, everyone! I'm Toknomonicon, or Tokno for short," says a male feychild gnome dressed in garish clothing decorated with numerous sashes and feathers in all colors of the rainbow. His spiky hair and beard are dyed in colorful stripes as well. He smiles and murmurs polite but very sincere thanks to the wait staff as they serve him. "Your taste in cuisine is exquisite, Eshki. I've never been aboard the Idari, so this mission promises to be very interesting. Can you tell us more about what the First Seeker is doing among his people, and what some of these rules and customs are that we will need to navigate? I'm usually pretty good with people, but the more we know beforehand, the better, of course."

Toknomonicon is an icon with the celebrity trait. It's a DC 10 Culture check to recognize him by name, DC 20 by appearance alone. He's well known for his music, most of which falls into one of three categories: frenetic "Tokno Remixes" of popular tunes, haunting ballads about the First World (collected into an album, "First World Problems"), and colorful accounts of his adventures as a Starfinder. Most recently, he is accompanied everywhere by his wolliped companion, Wanda, who some of the other guests may have seen napping just outside the restaurant.

Diplomacy (w/expertise): 1d20 + 15 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 15 + (4) + 1 = 22

Dataphiles

F Lashunta Technomancer (3), Operative (1) | HP:25/25 SP:21/21 RP:3/5 | EAC:14 KAC:14 BAB:+2 INIT:+1 PER:+8 | F+1 R+4 W+4 | 1st Lvl Spells: 0/5+1 | Living Staff, Tactical +3/1d6+4 B | Boons: Envar's Gift, Dream Whispers, High Society Influence

Kasathan cuisine... Rilynn watches their host devour a sampling of the spread in the center of the table. She nibbles, avoiding the sauces to the extent possible without appearing to be avoiding the sauces.

love the crawl!

"Meditate on the future of the Society," she repeats. "I can't help but agree with the various forces exploiting the cracks here. The First Seeker undoubtedly has clout, but let's be real, if his meditation were to result in a decision contrary to the active missions of the organization we would have a civil war within the Starfinders. This is a grave situation, Eshki. Thank you for calling us together to take action. I am Rilynn Rae with the Dataphiles faction."

She thinks on a question and then asks, "Why go to the Idari? Certainly the Kasathans are generally agnostic toward our organizational goals, irrespective of Jadnura being one of them. He could have easily rented a suite somewhere here on Absalom Station."

Culture: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (13) + 14 = 27

Wayfinders

Male NG halfling mystic 4 | SP 32/32 HP 26/26 | RP 6/6 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +6; Ref +3; Will +9 | Init: +1 | Perc: +13, SM: +11 | Speed 30ft | Healing Touch 1/1 Starlight form 4/4 | Spells: L1 3/4 L2 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

There is always a longing to go home when life is difficult. I suspect that is what sent the First Seeker to the Idari.

A halfling walks in to the conversation. Greetings. I am Velorum. I follow the Wayfinders, and I hope we can prevent discord within the Society.

Culture (reduce the DC of Culture checks by 5 when recalling information about a culture's customs and related topics): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Second Seekers (Ehu Hadif)

Female Quorlu Icon Battleflower Vanguard 5 | SP 11/55 | HP 40/41 | RP 5/6 | EP 0 | EAC 18 KAC 20; unflankable, evasion; +4 vs. bull rush, reposition, or trip | Fort +8 Ref +7 Will +2; resist fire 5; +2 vs. bleed, disease, poison effects; vuln to cold (fatigued) | Init +3; Perception +8; Darkvision, low-light vision | Speed 30 | Reroll used | Campaign Coin | Active effects: none

A short round rock-like creature strolls into the bar. Chrysanthemum Gabbro is a quorlu with a fascinating pattern of crystals across her back. She looks like a mobile rock with three arms, three legs, and three eye stalks. Wearing heavy armor, she clomps around rather gracefully none the less. With her stilted and formal language, she is obviously still learning the cultural nuances of the greater universe.

She sits down opposite the skittermander, carefully watching his mannerisms. "Friend Eshki, is there anything you know about where First Seeker Jadnura may be? I do not wish to disturb the kasatha without cause."

Culture: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

After politely nibbling on a long green thing for a moment, she nods a greeting to Rilynn. "I am pleased to see you again so soon, friend Rilynn. I hope there are fewer crazy Hellknights in Idari."

I need to finish leveling Chrysanthemum, but should have that by tomorrow.

Advocates

female CG stellifera envoy 5 | SP 30/30 HP 34/34 | RP 7/7 | EAC 19; KAC 19 | Fort +3; Ref +8; Will +6 | Init: +8 | Perc: +6 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +6+1d6+1 | Speed 30 ft., swim 30 ft. | Active conditions: None.

Have to boop this profile two levels. Will get that done later today.

A humanoid creature that looks like it is entirely made of water wearing brightly colored armor sits at the table. It reaches out and takes one of the smaller delicacies from the table, but instead of bringing it to a mouth, or even where the mouth would be, the food travels into its arm. A moment later, you can see a small fish through a transparent panel in the front of the armor eating it. The creature is a quarter of a meter long, with a wide, flat body and tentacles beneath its eyes, its skin sparkling like it had swum through glitter was used six months ago and changing colors - to a bright violet as it seems to enjoy the morsel.

<Greeting to each of you,> a smooth telepathic voice says from the fish's direction. <I am Khubelu. I believe I was sent because of my skill at negotiations, though as a refugee from Azlanti space, my personal history may also porvide some insight. It is a pleasure to make each of your acquaintances, and I am sure this will be a highly fruitful mission.> She moves the water-body's head to face Eshki. <Is there anything thsat is not in the First Seeker's public profile that may be of assistance to us?>

I earned this character from a game with Tokno's and Gabbro's players, but still haven't played her with either of them.

The watery shell gestures to a raxilite with a white rose growing from its head wearing what looks like a wetsuit. <My assistant, Kaqköj>


raxilite ally of Khubelu| Professional Hireling Access | Life Science +9, Mysticism +9, Physical Science +9

The raxilite, who had been using its vines to shovel food toward itself, looks up and says hurriedly, "Hullu, Iyah Kahkah." It swallos whatever was in its mouth. "Sorry. I'm Kaqköj, and I'm the smarts of this operation." A withering glance from the stellifera cows the plant creature further. "Ahem. My job is to assist Khubelu by providing relevant information that her prior training has not exposed her to. And then hide in the leg of that watery beast she runs around in when trouble shows up." The raxilite returns to the meal.

Acquisitives

Male CG Gnome (feychild) Icon Envoy 5/Mystic 1 (xenodruid) | portrait | SP 18/48, HP 40/40, RP 9/9 | Speed 30 ft | EAC 20, KAC 20| Fort +7, Ref +8, Will +8; +2 vs. despair, fear, illusions; resist cold 5, fire 5 | Init +3; darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision; Perception +10 | Spells: 3/3 x 1st | Active conditions: 4 Int damage | Reroll used

Tokno smiles, and nods or waves as each Starfinder introduces themselves. He seems openly curious about the quorlu and stellifera, both of which races are still quite rare in the Pact Worlds. He seems to take the raxilite in stride, even greeting it in fluent Raxi: "Pleased to meet you, Kaqköj."

In Common, he says to the group, "I'll have to introduce you all to Wanda and Tune-Bot after this meeting. Neither of them would properly appreciate the menu, or add much to the discussion, so they're waiting outside."

Dataphiles

F Lashunta Technomancer (3), Operative (1) | HP:25/25 SP:21/21 RP:3/5 | EAC:14 KAC:14 BAB:+2 INIT:+1 PER:+8 | F+1 R+4 W+4 | 1st Lvl Spells: 0/5+1 | Living Staff, Tactical +3/1d6+4 B | Boons: Envar's Gift, Dream Whispers, High Society Influence
Chrysanthemum Gabbro wrote:
After politely nibbling on a long green thing for a moment, she nods a greeting to Rilynn. "I am pleased to see you again so soon, friend Rilynn. I hope there are fewer crazy Hellknights in Idari."

Rilynn smiles at Chrys. "I've only heard stories of the Idari but I expect a lot less crazy from our Kasathan hosts. Honestly, I'm looking forward to this mission - hopefully our greatest challenge will simply be showing Jadnura the reasonable path."

She nods to each new teammate in turn, pausing at Khubelu. She replies telepathically. My sister has been working with a Stellifera against an Azlanti insurrection. It is a unique pleasure to work with you.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Ysoki Research Assistant

An tiny ysoki appears out of nowhere behind Chrysanthemum. "Hi! I'm here to help Chrysanthemum in her academic needs. If you need anything science-ish, I'm your Research Rat!" Handing out cards to everyone, she steals a couple of decorative flowers off her employer's plate and grinning, vanishes into the background.

Chrysanthemum shrugs. "They came highly recommended on Absalom Station."

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Female NG Medium Lashunta Damaya Envoy 4 | ST:24/24 HP:28/28 RP:5/5| EAC 17; KAC 18 | F+4 R+2 W+1 | Init +6 | Perc +11 | Speed 30ft | Active Conditions: None.

Sorry for the delay! I'll catch up tonight

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Female NG Medium Lashunta Damaya Envoy 4 | ST:24/24 HP:28/28 RP:5/5| EAC 17; KAC 18 | F+4 R+2 W+1 | Init +6 | Perc +11 | Speed 30ft | Active Conditions: None.

Chadrah savors her food slowly, enjoying the new flavors. "I don't think I have had Kasatha food before. This is delicious, thank you."

She's a young lashunta with green skin and dark short hair. She wears a labcoat on top of her D-suit.

"Some of you already know me. I'm Chadrah working with Luwazi's Second Seekers. Getting the society back on track is of utmost importance. I'd love to look for First Seeker Jadnura and perhaps learn a bit more about the Idari."

"My specialty are Medicine, Diplomacy and I pride myself of being very observant. I can also assist on matters of culture, engineering and computers. Mysticism and physic science are not my best tho. In any case, let me know how can I best aid you."


|Happy rabbit day | DICEBOT LOVES YOU |Starship combat cheat sheet |

The group does their background research, and Chrystanthemum swiftly pulls up a map of the Idari and its generic layout. Tokno knows that Jadnura was known to often visit the Idari’s Outland Markets district. The market boasts the Idari’s largest population of non-kasathas and is something of a local melting pot. Explorers can find almost anything from one of the stalls littering the market.

Rilynn remembers that solarians often come to the Idari to find spiritual enlightenment and peace. There are several sites onboard the Idari that cater to solarians, but none are more notorious than the Pradulex Monastery. Outsiders seeking to enter the Monastery must have a prior rapport with one of the masters.

Tokno wrote:
Can you tell us more about what the First Seeker is doing among his people, and what some of these rules and customs are that we will need to navigate? I'm usually pretty good with people, but the more we know beforehand, the better, of course.

As asid, Kasathan are have elaborate custom and rules. Be patient, be kind and polite. The people in the outlands markets tend to be friendlier and more accomodating to outsiders, which may be your best shot at finding information. The markets are close to the Crucibles, which is the place where your shuttle will land.

Rilynn wrote:
Why go to the Idari? Certainly the Kasathans are generally agnostic toward our organizational goals, irrespective of Jadnura being one of them. He could have easily rented a suite somewhere here on Absalom Station.

He was talking about something to do with solarian meditation on the balance of the universe stuff. Absalom station is barely suitavle for that. I’ll be honest, I know these solarians like their force armor and gravitational sword doohickeys but, give me a good blaster any day. Just convince him he needs to come back.

Chrys wrote:
Friend Eshki, is there anything you know about where First Seeker Jadnura may be? I do not wish to disturb the kasatha without cause.

If I knew where to find him I wouldn’t need a whole team of Starfinders, now would I? The Idari is a ship big enough to be considered a Pact World. You’ll need to hunt him down yourselves

Khubelu wrote:
<Is there anything that is not in the First Seeker's public profile that may be of assistance to us?>

Ah, special information. That is clever; keep your ears up for important information, or you’ll end up like me. He nods to one of his prosthetic arms for emphasis. I was a quartermaster onboard one of the Society’s larger ships lost in the first Scoured Stars excursion. I ended up stranded on a volcanic world in that gods-damned place. Had to learn how to operate a machine gun real fast. Jadnura helped me get through the first few months, and I feel like I owe him.

I don't think I have too many secrets that may help you. He once joked to me that he wanted to grow a beard, but I don't think he wasn't very serious. Do kasathans even grow beards?

Chadrah wrote:
Let me know how can I best aid you.

Eshki picks a bit of stray fruit from the table and examines it with his augmented eye for a moment before gnashing his teeth down on it. After taking a moment to thoroughly munch on the fruit, he replies, I don’t involve myself in the details of the Society’s higher politics. But most of us can see that First Seeker Jadnura’s absence has become a bigger problem. Right now, we just need to worry about getting him back. Higher-ups can sort the mess out from there.


|Happy rabbit day | DICEBOT LOVES YOU |Starship combat cheat sheet |

This is RZMR, your in-flight announcement system. Welcome to AbdadarCorp flight 1601 to Idari the soothing but stern voice of RZMR speaks over the intercom, just after the party have crammed themselves into the seats assigned to each of them. In defense of the spaceline, the onboard equipment includes seats of correct size and form for all types of species - which in this case means providing similar levels of discomfort.

The flight takes Days!: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 to be precise. Fortunately, the announcement system is very effective at pointing out freighters, space yachts and other oddities, as well keeping the passengers informed on the latest sportsball results. The entertainment system carries almost the full AbadarCorp music catalogue, including some rarities. While the food is nothing compared to Restaurant Lashav, it is still not a stretch to see how AbadarCorp Spacelines maintains a five-star rating in business branch rankings. Which are awarded by AbadarCorp, of course.

The ship finally arrives at the Idari, showing the magnificent sight of the huge ship. As it approaches the crucibles, a large umbilical cord is extended, allowing passengers to off-board.

While passing through the umbilical cord, all kinds of ongoing construction occurring throughout the Crucibles is visible; ships of
dizzying designs undergo retrofit while other mechanics apply repairs to larger starship components and the Idari itself. The tunnel ends in a pressurized airlock chamber that connects to an entry point onto the Idari’s main interior. A cluster of small vehicles offer transport throughout the ship, among which a black robotaxi, which awaits the group. The transport is an automated vehicle that drives itself to the Outland Markets before departing to accommodate another customer.

---

A sprawling mix of small buildings, stalls, and pavilion tents stretches as far as can be seen. This area, clearly the Idari’s famous Outland Markets, boasts a vibrant mix of species interacting in tightly crammed stalls and wide-open bazaars.

The cacophony of merchants and exotic scents tempt and beckon new arrivals into the more open stretches of the markets, and it’s clear that this space caters to a dizzying array of different customers. Myriad unusual spices and other less-obvious goods form a kaleidoscope of sensations aural, visual, and olfactory. Merchants draw the attention of the crowds by calling out in several languages, though Common remains the most prominent language here. Goods like rare, edible glowing mushrooms from Eox to items as mundane as knives forged by the thousands of Pact Worlds factories seem available at every turn. The calls of the numerous merchants come from all directions.

“Welcome to Idari. May I interest you in some fine lashunta tempweave? For you, a special price.”

In a distance, a merchant can be heard saying, “Hello there, you look like you could use a new a prehensile tail?”

From another direction, “Perhaps some cable line made of adamantine alloy; the strongest cable credits can buy!”

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Female NG Medium Lashunta Damaya Envoy 4 | ST:24/24 HP:28/28 RP:5/5| EAC 17; KAC 18 | F+4 R+2 W+1 | Init +6 | Perc +11 | Speed 30ft | Active Conditions: None.

Chadrah is fascinated, documenting the trip on her personal datapad. She is interested of course in the lashunta tempweave but doesn't think she can afford it right now, and she's unsure about the prehensile tail but she definitely gets around to buy some titanium cable line. (50ft ... 25 credits?)

She will start asking around for information of Jadnura's whereabouts with the vendors while she browses for other goods.

Diplomacy+Expertise: 1d20 + 10 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 10 + (6) = 19

Acquisitives

Male CG Gnome (feychild) Icon Envoy 5/Mystic 1 (xenodruid) | portrait | SP 18/48, HP 40/40, RP 9/9 | Speed 30 ft | EAC 20, KAC 20| Fort +7, Ref +8, Will +8; +2 vs. despair, fear, illusions; resist cold 5, fire 5 | Init +3; darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision; Perception +10 | Spells: 3/3 x 1st | Active conditions: 4 Int damage | Reroll used

On the way to the ship, Tokno introduces the other Starfinders to his two constant traveling companions. Tune-Bot 2000 is a trashcan-sized flying robot outfitted with a vast array of musical instruments to provide accompaniment to Tokno's performances. The gnome has installed additional data storage for recording his music and video, as well as an artificial personality to give Tune-Bot some ability to interact with fans and inject some simple repartee into the duo's act. (Tune-Bot is an Ally boon that gives Tokno a bonus to Profession [musician] and houses a computer. It doesn't participate in the scenario otherwise.)

Tokno's real pride and joy, however, is his wolliped companion, Wanda, a 12-foot-long animal with eight legs, long, thick, shaggy fleece, four small eyes, and a pair of spear-like tusks. She's generally docile, and puts up with the inconveniences of travel in cramped starships surprisingly well thanks to her training and Tokno's mystical ability to communicate with her. (He's a xenodruid mystic with speak with animals, so can use all his language-dependent envoy abilities on her. Sadly, he won't have access to a null-space kennel large enough for her until next level.)

During the flight, the gnome makes numerous visits to the cargo hold to check on and care for Wanda. The rest of the time, he proves to be an outgoing, entertaining traveling companion, always ready with a joke, story, or song for any occasion. He's willing to act an as opponent or partner for games or other in-flight diversions, and seems to pick up the rules of unfamiliar games fairly quickly. (He's good at Culture [w/expertise] and Bluff, and can make any Profession check untrained.)

Once the Starfinders disembark aboard the Idari, Wanda welcomes the chance to stretch and shake herself for a long moment before submitting to being led to the waiting robotaxi. Once they reach the Outland Markets, Tokno saddles up, giving himself a much better view of the crowds. He seems eager to explore the place and enthusiastic about pursuing their mission.

Acquisitives

Male CG Gnome (feychild) Icon Envoy 5/Mystic 1 (xenodruid) | portrait | SP 18/48, HP 40/40, RP 9/9 | Speed 30 ft | EAC 20, KAC 20| Fort +7, Ref +8, Will +8; +2 vs. despair, fear, illusions; resist cold 5, fire 5 | Init +3; darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision; Perception +10 | Spells: 3/3 x 1st | Active conditions: 4 Int damage | Reroll used

Tokno also helps with finding information about Jadnura, and any other interesting recent news.

Diplomacy + expertise: 1d20 + 15 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 15 + (6) + 1 = 25

Dataphiles

F Lashunta Technomancer (3), Operative (1) | HP:25/25 SP:21/21 RP:3/5 | EAC:14 KAC:14 BAB:+2 INIT:+1 PER:+8 | F+1 R+4 W+4 | 1st Lvl Spells: 0/5+1 | Living Staff, Tactical +3/1d6+4 B | Boons: Envar's Gift, Dream Whispers, High Society Influence

Growing up in a family that included a diplomat and a Colonel in the star navy of Lady Kesh, Rilynn heard many stories of the Idari. Before she was born her parents were dispatched as part of a diplomatic envoy to speak to the Kasathans regarding trade complications with the various competitive Corporatist factions on Castrovel.

She had passed the days in spaceflight fantasizing about the Outland Markets - the quixotic menagerie of races and cultures and exotic wares.

This was a fantasy that held up rather well in the face of reality. Rilynn was tempted to turn in her stars and take up residence simply to indulge in the orgy of capitalism. Though she had no immediate want for equipment, there was always the rare piece of jewelry or clothing that might catch her eye.

While they meander the Markets, Rilynn considers what she may remember of influential Kasathans on Idari, specifically solarians who might connect the team with Jadnura.

Recall Knowlegde, Culture: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (19) + 15 = 34

Advocates

female CG stellifera envoy 5 | SP 30/30 HP 34/34 | RP 7/7 | EAC 19; KAC 19 | Fort +3; Ref +8; Will +6 | Init: +8 | Perc: +6 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +6+1d6+1 | Speed 30 ft., swim 30 ft. | Active conditions: None.

Khubelu spends a lot of time with Tunebot (and likely Tokno by association), exploring different style and working to devise innovative dances that take advantage of the stellifera's control over water to enhance the performance.

On the Idari, she will examine many of the wares and chat amiably with the shopkeepers, but make no purchases until the mission is either complete or more clear.

Auto-aid Tokno's Diplomacy.

Second Seekers (Ehu Hadif)

Female Quorlu Icon Battleflower Vanguard 5 | SP 11/55 | HP 40/41 | RP 5/6 | EP 0 | EAC 18 KAC 20; unflankable, evasion; +4 vs. bull rush, reposition, or trip | Fort +8 Ref +7 Will +2; resist fire 5; +2 vs. bleed, disease, poison effects; vuln to cold (fatigued) | Init +3; Perception +8; Darkvision, low-light vision | Speed 30 | Reroll used | Campaign Coin | Active effects: none

Chrysanthemum toddles around after her companions as they explore the ship. She's not terrible excited by Things, but keeps an eye on all her companions.

Wayfinders

Male NG halfling mystic 4 | SP 32/32 HP 26/26 | RP 6/6 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +6; Ref +3; Will +9 | Init: +1 | Perc: +13, SM: +11 | Speed 30ft | Healing Touch 1/1 Starlight form 4/4 | Spells: L1 3/4 L2 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Velorum is interest in Tunebot, but doesn't have any particular talent musically. He is also pretty well versed in Culture.

He will also try to aid Tokno's Diplomacy
Diplomacy to aid: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

Enough to aid anyway

@DM Kludde, I don't know how this will impact anything, but Velorum has the "Tempered Pilgrim" background.

OK folks, just remember the old saying "Be Polite, Be Professional, and have a plan to kill everyone you meet."


|Happy rabbit day | DICEBOT LOVES YOU |Starship combat cheat sheet |

While walking around it becomes clear the Idari’s crew strictly enforces the peace and is notoriously difficult to bribe. Violence and criminal activity onboard the colony ship remains rare, though some younger hot-blooded kasathas can cause problems. Foreign visitors, known locally as “outlanders,” are welcomed by most kasathas onboard the Idari but are also often the target of younger kasatha aggression.

Chadrah finds that the name Alsuka comes up a lot. Visitors looking for a kasatha who lives among outlanders are referred to speak with Alsuka. She’s a lashunta who owns a lovely teashop. Since she serves some of the best tea on the Idari,
her shop is often a first stop for many kasathas returning after long journeys.

Tokno adds Kasathas have always maintained a strong belief in their
philosophy known as the Cycle—a belief they share with many solarians. Whether kasatha or not, solarian visitors regularly come to the Idari in hopes of learning more about the Cycle or visiting one of the world ship’s many monasteries. The Pradulex Monastery is the Idari’s most iconic site for solarians, though visitors require some advanced approval in order to enter.

Rilynn oberhears that the Outland Markets’ proprietor, Alsuka, not only tends to most visitors passing through the Idari, but she’s also known to be on cordial terms with several of the Pradulex Monastery’s ranking masters. In addition to this information, several vendors confirm witnessing a kasatha matching Jadnura’s appearance entering Alsuka’s tea house several weeks ago.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Female NG Medium Lashunta Damaya Envoy 4 | ST:24/24 HP:28/28 RP:5/5| EAC 17; KAC 18 | F+4 R+2 W+1 | Init +6 | Perc +11 | Speed 30ft | Active Conditions: None.

Chadrah stashes away the titanium cable she bought and smile to the others. "Alsuka seems like the sure bet to ask information about Jadnura, and maybe she could also help us to enter the monastery. If he wanted to meditate, he is likely to be there."

Acquisitives

Male CG Gnome (feychild) Icon Envoy 5/Mystic 1 (xenodruid) | portrait | SP 18/48, HP 40/40, RP 9/9 | Speed 30 ft | EAC 20, KAC 20| Fort +7, Ref +8, Will +8; +2 vs. despair, fear, illusions; resist cold 5, fire 5 | Init +3; darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision; Perception +10 | Spells: 3/3 x 1st | Active conditions: 4 Int damage | Reroll used

"Agreed," Tokno replies. "From what we've heard, I would be very surprised if this Alsuka didn't pay close attention to someone of Jadnura's status. We should find out what she knows, and see if she can provide any other help."


|Happy rabbit day | DICEBOT LOVES YOU |Starship combat cheat sheet |

The group moves toward the center of the Outland Market. The buildings in this part almost uniformly show signs of recent renovations and enhancements in the form of updated lighting and new paint, but a single, circular, building sticks out, looking as though it hasn’t been changed for years.

A scrolling digital sign that reads “Alsuka’s Tea House” rests firmly above the open doors of the circular metal structure within the bustle of the Idari’s markets. Inside, several customers sit on elaborate cushions spaced in small groups around the clean, open space. Other customers sit on cushions at three bars that rise only two feet from the floor. An android, a kasatha woman, and a young lashunta girl preparing tea and food stand behind the bar. All three of these employees wear simple dresses of fine-quality linens. The aromas of tea and spice intermingle with those of sweets and breads.

A tall damaya lashunta woman garbed in green robes and wearing a fashionably tall hat greets those entering the store.

“Welcome! I am Alsuka, and this is my tea shop. Have you come to partake or just to converse?”

Motioning toward several sitting pillows on the far side of the room, Alsuka continues, “Please sit and enjoy what hospitality I can offer. I hear you are seeking a lost friend.”

Acquisitives

Male CG Gnome (feychild) Icon Envoy 5/Mystic 1 (xenodruid) | portrait | SP 18/48, HP 40/40, RP 9/9 | Speed 30 ft | EAC 20, KAC 20| Fort +7, Ref +8, Will +8; +2 vs. despair, fear, illusions; resist cold 5, fire 5 | Init +3; darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision; Perception +10 | Spells: 3/3 x 1st | Active conditions: 4 Int damage | Reroll used

Tokno leaves Wanda and Tune-Bot outside the tea house after a brief conversation with each of them. In a soothing mix of Common, Triaxian, and bestial noises, he instructs the wolliped to be patient and behave, and gives her a megavitamin treat as extra incentive. He also gives the robot his usual reminder to contact him via comm if anyone hassles either of them.

Inside, Tokno looks around curiously as he inhales the enticing aromas. The low seating throughout the establishment very much meets with his approval!

"Good day and well met, Alsuka," he replies warmly to the lashunta. "I am Toknomonicon. We've heard many good things about your tea house in the short time we've been aboard the Idari, and I am eager to experience what you offer here for myself. My companions and I would also very much appreciate imposing upon your valuable time to inquire about our friend."

If needed: Diplomacy + expertise: 1d20 + 15 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 15 + (4) + 1 = 27

Megavitamin: 2d4 vitamins: 2d4 ⇒ (3, 2) = 5

Advocates

female CG stellifera envoy 5 | SP 30/30 HP 34/34 | RP 7/7 | EAC 19; KAC 19 | Fort +3; Ref +8; Will +6 | Init: +8 | Perc: +6 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +6+1d6+1 | Speed 30 ft., swim 30 ft. | Active conditions: None.

Khubelu takes a seat next to Tokno, approximating the sitting positions of the other guests as closely as her water-body allows. She tries to recall as many of the customs surrounding an Idarin tea house as possible.

Culture: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

With a mental shrug at her lack of insight, she continues, <Conversation, certainly, but that can wait until we sample this fine establishment's offerings. A friend of mine recommended a Brethedan Bubble, if that is available here. Otherwise, I trust the host's suggestions.>

Auto-aid Diplomacy if required.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Female NG Medium Lashunta Damaya Envoy 4 | ST:24/24 HP:28/28 RP:5/5| EAC 17; KAC 18 | F+4 R+2 W+1 | Init +6 | Perc +11 | Speed 30ft | Active Conditions: None.

Chadrah gives a small respectful bow to the older lashunta. "Thank you for your kindness on receiving us. As Tokno says, we are looking for the whereabouts of a friend, but I believe partaking and conversing are possible if you would have us. I wish to learn and experience the local customs if that's allowed..."

Culture: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

Aid Diplomacy+Expertise: 1d20 + 10 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 10 + (3) = 17

Acquisitives

Male CG Gnome (feychild) Icon Envoy 5/Mystic 1 (xenodruid) | portrait | SP 18/48, HP 40/40, RP 9/9 | Speed 30 ft | EAC 20, KAC 20| Fort +7, Ref +8, Will +8; +2 vs. despair, fear, illusions; resist cold 5, fire 5 | Init +3; darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision; Perception +10 | Spells: 3/3 x 1st | Active conditions: 4 Int damage | Reroll used

If it's needed or useful, Tokno is a highly Cultured fellow.
Culture + expertise: 1d20 + 9 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 9 + (6) + 1 = 28

Second Seekers (Ehu Hadif)

Female Quorlu Icon Battleflower Vanguard 5 | SP 11/55 | HP 40/41 | RP 5/6 | EP 0 | EAC 18 KAC 20; unflankable, evasion; +4 vs. bull rush, reposition, or trip | Fort +8 Ref +7 Will +2; resist fire 5; +2 vs. bleed, disease, poison effects; vuln to cold (fatigued) | Init +3; Perception +8; Darkvision, low-light vision | Speed 30 | Reroll used | Campaign Coin | Active effects: none

Chrysanthemum trails along behind the talking type folks, though she tries to recall any useful information about tea ceremonies or solarian lore as she does.

Culture: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

Dataphiles

F Lashunta Technomancer (3), Operative (1) | HP:25/25 SP:21/21 RP:3/5 | EAC:14 KAC:14 BAB:+2 INIT:+1 PER:+8 | F+1 R+4 W+4 | 1st Lvl Spells: 0/5+1 | Living Staff, Tactical +3/1d6+4 B | Boons: Envar's Gift, Dream Whispers, High Society Influence

Rilynn is positively enchanted with Alsuka, with whom she stands eye-to-eye, and embraces her as if her fellow damaya was family. She happily receives a cup of tea and savors the complex flavor.

"This reminds be of an herbal concoction we used to drink at home," she says, meaning Castrovel. "My mother knew a spiritualist that harvested various conifer leaves from the northern forests during winter. She made a sublime tea not unlike this."

Her teammates have made their intentions known; Rilynn has no need to press further on the matter until Alsuka responds.

Culture: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (3) + 15 = 18

Wayfinders

Male NG halfling mystic 4 | SP 32/32 HP 26/26 | RP 6/6 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +6; Ref +3; Will +9 | Init: +1 | Perc: +13, SM: +11 | Speed 30ft | Healing Touch 1/1 Starlight form 4/4 | Spells: L1 3/4 L2 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Phelps will try to contribute to the Cultural Conversation.

Culture check, reduce the DC of Culture checks by 5 when recalling information about a culture's customs and related topics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

sorry to be curt. Week has been busy and today has had several pitfalls.


|Happy rabbit day | DICEBOT LOVES YOU |Starship combat cheat sheet |

Alsuka smiles at the gentle attitude of the aventurers and makes a gesture towards the back of the shop. An android server steps up. He holds a silver tray full of cups, sweets, and small fruits. He places the tray in an open area in the center of the sitting cushions. Alsuka pours more tea from a tall, metal pitcher into each of the cups and passes them out. She smiles warmly. “Please, enjoy the tea and refreshments on the tray. Jadnura is an old friend of mine. I am pleased to welcome some of his fellow Starfinders into my humble shop. These refreshments are free today. On the Idari, it is considered rather crass not to offer hospitality. If you are offered hospitality or drink, do not refuse it. Kasathas come from a desert world where resources were often scarce. To not accept at least a token of hospitality is considered not only rude but also wasteful. If you do not enjoy tea, we also have water and milk.”

Sense Motive DC 20:
Alsuka is generally trying to be helpful, but it looks like she's also testing the familiarity of the group with local customs.

After an initial round of drinks is poured she says, I would really like to know more about the friends and colleagues of Jadnura. What is the role each of you play in the Society?

Wayfinders

Male NG halfling mystic 4 | SP 32/32 HP 26/26 | RP 6/6 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +6; Ref +3; Will +9 | Init: +1 | Perc: +13, SM: +11 | Speed 30ft | Healing Touch 1/1 Starlight form 4/4 | Spells: L1 3/4 L2 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28

Velorum takes his tea with a slight bow. We appreciate your assistance in finding Jadnura, as well as your tutelage regarding the local customs here.

I am personally involved in the Wayfinders portion of the Society. We are some of the Society’s foremost experts in first contact scenarios. An organization dedicated to fully pursuing the Starfinder Society’s mission statement of exploration, the Wayfinders are at the forefront of each expedition to scan a planet, set foot on an asteroid, or greet a previously unknown species. Wayfinders have a natural passion for exploration, be it through social situations with new species or discovering ancient alien ruins.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Female NG Medium Lashunta Damaya Envoy 4 | ST:24/24 HP:28/28 RP:5/5| EAC 17; KAC 18 | F+4 R+2 W+1 | Init +6 | Perc +11 | Speed 30ft | Active Conditions: None.

Sense Motive+Expertise: 1d20 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 8 + (5) = 15

Chadrah of course abides to proper etiquette and receives the tea with gratefulness, drinking and savoring it slowly, trying to enjoy this rare opportunity as much as she can.

She smiles to Velorum as he explains about his role. "I have to confess, I considered to join the role of Wayfinder myself as well, particularly because of the chance for make a positive and peaceful impression during first contact, but I joined the Second Seekers under Luwazi's guidance, as I wanted to help return the organization back on its feet. Medicine and Biotechnology are my expertise and passion, so I have assisted other missions with research, medical knowledge and ensuring everyone comes back home in one piece."

Dataphiles

F Lashunta Technomancer (3), Operative (1) | HP:25/25 SP:21/21 RP:3/5 | EAC:14 KAC:14 BAB:+2 INIT:+1 PER:+8 | F+1 R+4 W+4 | 1st Lvl Spells: 0/5+1 | Living Staff, Tactical +3/1d6+4 B | Boons: Envar's Gift, Dream Whispers, High Society Influence

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

Rilynn is fully immersed in the tea and is a little smitten with Aluska. She's clear-headed enough to know that what Aluska says about customs is as much a test of the groups diplomatic chops as an act of protocol.

The damaya listens to her host and colleagues intently and waits for her turn to answer.

"I joined the Dataphiles out of reverence for the sanctity of information. As you are equally aware, Aluska, among the corporatist factions on Castrovel, she who controls the information narrative controls the planet. My parents are part of Lady Kesh' inner circle, although they are retired and no longer active in their former duties, but for me that offered a playground of intrigue, and as a young girl I was enthralled by how all the important people in my life were constantly maneuvering, politically and otherwise. To have one's finger on the pulse of the information flow was paramount. Anyway, Dataphiles is a natural fit for me."

There's more to her story, but nobody gets to know it.

Acquisitives

Male CG Gnome (feychild) Icon Envoy 5/Mystic 1 (xenodruid) | portrait | SP 18/48, HP 40/40, RP 9/9 | Speed 30 ft | EAC 20, KAC 20| Fort +7, Ref +8, Will +8; +2 vs. despair, fear, illusions; resist cold 5, fire 5 | Init +3; darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision; Perception +10 | Spells: 3/3 x 1st | Active conditions: 4 Int damage | Reroll used

Sense Motive + expertise: 1d20 + 10 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 10 + (2) + 1 = 17

"Thank you for your hospitality, and your assistance, Alsuka," Tokno responds. "I'm primary a diplomat and entertainer. I help make friends for the Society, and try to coordinate my allies' efforts. But I've also lived through enough battles and disasters that I've become skilled at wilderness survival, and picked up a smattering of various trades so that I can provide some assistance to those who are experts. And recently, I've made some breakthroughs in learning my people's Pre-Gap beast-speaker traditions."


|Happy rabbit day | DICEBOT LOVES YOU |Starship combat cheat sheet |

Alsuka nods ands listens patiently to each of the adventurer's stories. To velorum, she says The explorer provides the information to guide those coming after. When Chadrah does her story, she answers None of our modern conveniences or medicines would be possible without the keen minds of those who can unravel the secrets of the universe.

To Rilynn she says Words and customs are important. Know the needs and motives of those around you, and the collective will be stronger.

When Tokno has spoken, she answers Just as she mind needs the proper words, so does the soul seek its diversion. The right gestures build long-lasting friendships in far-reaching place.

Waiting for Khubelu and Chrysanthemum

Second Seekers (Ehu Hadif)

Female Quorlu Icon Battleflower Vanguard 5 | SP 11/55 | HP 40/41 | RP 5/6 | EP 0 | EAC 18 KAC 20; unflankable, evasion; +4 vs. bull rush, reposition, or trip | Fort +8 Ref +7 Will +2; resist fire 5; +2 vs. bleed, disease, poison effects; vuln to cold (fatigued) | Init +3; Perception +8; Darkvision, low-light vision | Speed 30 | Reroll used | Campaign Coin | Active effects: none

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Chrysanthemum accepts the tea politely. "I am grateful for you tutelage, friend Alsuka. I did not wish to provide offense to anyone while we are here. Like friend Chadrah, I follow the teachings of the Second Seeker, though I follow Ehu Hadif. As for my position in the Starfinder Society, I am usual brought along as...how do you say it...ah yes, hired muscle."


|Happy rabbit day | DICEBOT LOVES YOU |Starship combat cheat sheet |

Alsuka smiles ”Not all disagreements can be resolved with words alone. Not all dangerous entities are willing to be our friends. The warrior has always been a valuable and necessary part of our society.

Waiting for Khubelu to chime in

[b]In your activities for the society, how do you use your specialities?[/ooc]

You can keep on trying to impress the Lashunta with your knowledge. Can you each roll one of the following checks: Bluff, Culture, Diplomacy, Engineering, Life Science, Medicine, Mysticism, Piloting, Profession

Acquisitives

Male CG Gnome (feychild) Icon Envoy 5/Mystic 1 (xenodruid) | portrait | SP 18/48, HP 40/40, RP 9/9 | Speed 30 ft | EAC 20, KAC 20| Fort +7, Ref +8, Will +8; +2 vs. despair, fear, illusions; resist cold 5, fire 5 | Init +3; darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision; Perception +10 | Spells: 3/3 x 1st | Active conditions: 4 Int damage | Reroll used

Tokno speaks about how he uses his career as a celebrity musician to tell stories of his adventures as a Starfinder through song, enhancing both his own reputation and that of the Society in the process. He has also used his performances to make a good impression during missions, before beginning diplomatic negotiations.

Profession (musician): 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (2) + 23 = 25
If his icon theme knowledge applies here, reduce the DC of Profession or Culture checks by 5 to recall knowledge about musician icons or cultural aspects of music.

Wow, it's a good thing he has a truly obscene bonus to this skill for his level, because that roll was awful!

Advocates

female CG stellifera envoy 5 | SP 30/30 HP 34/34 | RP 7/7 | EAC 19; KAC 19 | Fort +3; Ref +8; Will +6 | Init: +8 | Perc: +6 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +6+1d6+1 | Speed 30 ft., swim 30 ft. | Active conditions: None.

<We all have our strengths and we all have our priorities. My faction, which is new to the Society, respects that, and believes that each should be respected both for their beliefs and for their abilities. Our negotiators' skills would be useless without fighters to protect them, while a society with only those who could battle would crumble. My job is to clear the way for the best resolution of every conflict. I can smooth the way with words or create opportunities for my allies in combat. On one mission, my most useful trait was being small enough to throw over a barrier. But regardless, my role is not to shine like a star, but to reflect the shine of others as a moon.>

Bluff: 1d20 + 1d6 + 10 ⇒ (8) + (2) + 10 = 20

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Female NG Medium Lashunta Damaya Envoy 4 | ST:24/24 HP:28/28 RP:5/5| EAC 17; KAC 18 | F+4 R+2 W+1 | Init +6 | Perc +11 | Speed 30ft | Active Conditions: None.

Chadrah goes into detail about the time she helped the Society by accompanying a Diplomat visiting Absalom Station to secure an important deal.

Event of Acts of Association

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 + 1d6 ⇒ (20) + 10 + (1) = 31

Dataphiles

F Lashunta Technomancer (3), Operative (1) | HP:25/25 SP:21/21 RP:3/5 | EAC:14 KAC:14 BAB:+2 INIT:+1 PER:+8 | F+1 R+4 W+4 | 1st Lvl Spells: 0/5+1 | Living Staff, Tactical +3/1d6+4 B | Boons: Envar's Gift, Dream Whispers, High Society Influence

Culture: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (11) + 15 = 26

"Whose society do you speak for?" Rilynn asks of Alsuka. "As I observe this incredible starship, I see how the native Kasathans have imposed their characteristic self-discipline to all areas. One could hardly imagine warring factions among them. And yet, so many of them are solarians that we do not distinguish between the species and the supernatural powers associated with the martial form. To your point, I would counter that what constitutes a 'warrior' is defined by society, and is not standardized."


|Happy rabbit day | DICEBOT LOVES YOU |Starship combat cheat sheet |

The adventurers continue to impress Alsuka, who reacts to the stories and is happy to engage in philosophical debate. The best resolution of any conflict, is certainly what I am looking for most of the time she says with a smile. She is a bit surprised by Rilynn's testy but well-informed outburst You may find there are many sides to every conflict, and many societies that need defending. Is a warrior defined by society, or is society defined by the warrior that pleads to defend it? If two societies are at conflict, and both sides seek what is good, why are they at conflict?

Alsuka finally nods But enough philosophizing, I see that the matter is urgent. My old friend Jadnura mentioned wanting to visit a long-time mentor of his, Master Boojan. You can find Master Boojan at the Pradulex Monastery not far from here. I can let him know you’re coming and get you inside the monastery grounds.

Boojan is an elder at the Pradulex Monastery. When you first meet him, do not speak or ask questions of him about business until he asks you to. As I tried to warn you, impatience is very rude.

Alsuka provides each adventurer with a mk II serum of healing and comments, “Please bring our mutual friend back safe so we can enjoy tea together. The galaxy can be a dangerous place.

If, for any reason, you want to buy some of that tea yourself, it comes at 200 credits a box.


|Happy rabbit day | DICEBOT LOVES YOU |Starship combat cheat sheet |

The Pradulex Monastery is an imposing structure resting atop a tan desert hill. The structure rises well over a hundred feet above the vast desert terrain. Columns of marble-like stone stretch to the height of the building’s roof, while ancient statues of armored and robed kasathas stare down as if scrutinizing all who enter. The great gates of the monastery’s interior grind open as newcomers approach, interior light flickering through the widening gap.

A trio of robed kasatha moved through the door to greet the adventurers. These seem to be younger kasathas, and the type of elaborate courtesy that Alsuka seemed to display is entirely missing here. They bow, and escort the group into the monastery, which is signaled by a curt Come with us. How rude.

You can roll a sense motive check

The trio guide the group through the monastery’s somber halls to a circular room. A crystal dome covers the ceiling here, and it reflects back patterns of stars and stellar phenomena like nebulas and comets with stunning trails. A venerable kasatha, sits in the center of the chamber, meditating atop a single pillow atop a black and white carpet.

There's a long, stony silence...

Acquisitives

Male CG Gnome (feychild) Icon Envoy 5/Mystic 1 (xenodruid) | portrait | SP 18/48, HP 40/40, RP 9/9 | Speed 30 ft | EAC 20, KAC 20| Fort +7, Ref +8, Will +8; +2 vs. despair, fear, illusions; resist cold 5, fire 5 | Init +3; darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision; Perception +10 | Spells: 3/3 x 1st | Active conditions: 4 Int damage | Reroll used

Sense Motive + expertise: 1d20 + 10 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 10 + (3) + 1 = 21

"Many thanks for your time and your advice, Alsuka," Tokno tells their host as the party prepares to leave the teahouse.

Despite silence being something of a foreign concept to the attention-seeking musician, Tokno takes the lashunta's warnings to heart. At the monastery, he dismounts and instructs Wanda with a few murmured words to lie down and be still and silent. When the Starfinders are shown into the meditation room, Tokno sits upon the floor beyond the edge of the carpet. He remains quiet and still, patiently studying the fascinating crystal dome until the elder deigns to address them.

Advocates

female CG stellifera envoy 5 | SP 30/30 HP 34/34 | RP 7/7 | EAC 19; KAC 19 | Fort +3; Ref +8; Will +6 | Init: +8 | Perc: +6 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +6+1d6+1 | Speed 30 ft., swim 30 ft. | Active conditions: None.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (10) + (1) + 5 = 16

Khubelu will take a position next to Tokno and wait quietly.

Dataphiles

F Lashunta Technomancer (3), Operative (1) | HP:25/25 SP:21/21 RP:3/5 | EAC:14 KAC:14 BAB:+2 INIT:+1 PER:+8 | F+1 R+4 W+4 | 1st Lvl Spells: 0/5+1 | Living Staff, Tactical +3/1d6+4 B | Boons: Envar's Gift, Dream Whispers, High Society Influence

Rilynn was merely offering counterpoint in the spirit of friendly debate, and not in a combative style. She likes Alsuka.

"Thank you, Alsuka. I look forward to our next meeting. I'll make sure to convey to Lady Kesh that an excellent representative of our home world is brewing exquisite tea on Idari."

The monastery is missing all of Alsuka's charm.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Female NG Medium Lashunta Damaya Envoy 4 | ST:24/24 HP:28/28 RP:5/5| EAC 17; KAC 18 | F+4 R+2 W+1 | Init +6 | Perc +11 | Speed 30ft | Active Conditions: None.

Chadrah definitely supports another Lashunta's business and buys a box from her tea shop.

==============

At the temple...

Sense Motive+Expertise: 1d20 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (8) + 8 + (1) = 17

Whether she passes the check or not, Chadrah remembers someone mentioned that younger Kasathas can sometimes be aggressive towards "outlanders", so she is going to avoid offending as much as she can. She simply nods, following their directions.

"Let's keep quiet for the moment like she Alsuka said. If you need anything, Rylinn and I can contact you telepathically," she reminds the others through her mindlink.

She sets her comm unit to silence just before she enters the chamber of the meditating Elder and then she waits to be addressed.

1 to 50 of 281 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS] 1-26 Truth of the Seeker (II) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.