Gameday XI PF2 Special 3-98 Expedition into Pallid Peril (Inactive)

Game Master Eric Parker 82

(◆ ◇ ↺)
Start: 11 September 2022
End: 28 October 2022

Player Macros
Google Slides
RPGChronicles


301 to 348 of 348 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

Miss Sorbet moves up to attack, but the Aspis Defender uses his Shield Block to reduce the damage.

↺ Shield Block, Shield hardness 5

Initiative

Round 1

Bold may act

Elduin Nerifiel
ASPIS DEFENDER 1 (HP -13, Shield damage 1)
Lendaru
ASPIS RECRUIT 4 (HP -6)
Eltis
ASPIS DEFENDER 2
Miss Sorbet
Tandang Boreas
Dalea Obova
ASPIS USURPER 3 (HP -6)

Verdant Wheel

Male Strong-Blooded Dwarf Druid of the Leaf Order 4 / Herbalist | Plant Whisperer | Familiar Plantina | HP 46/46, AC 21 (23 w Wooden Shield raised), Fortitude** +9, Reflex* +8, Will** +12, Perception** +12 (darkvision), Stealth +2 | Speed 20 ft. | Exploration Activity Defend | Active Conditions Poison Resistance 2 | Infused Reagents 3/3 | ◆◇↺

"Miss Sorbet, be careful!" Tandang says as he gets closer to her. He then conjures a medium-sized tree next to her to protect her. "Just get close to that tree!"

◆ Stride
◆◆ Cast a Spell, Protector Tree

Horizon Hunters

grippli

Dalea moves forward to team up against Aspis Defender 1.

◆Stride
◆Stride
◆Flurry of blows
Unarmed Strike 1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Bludgeoning: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Unarmed Strike 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Bludgeoning: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

Dalea moves up but can't connect with her strikes.

The Aspis Usurper draws a dagger, moves up and strikes

GM Screen:

Target Selection 1=Miss Sorbet; 2=Dalea: 1d2 ⇒ 2

◆ Draw dagger

◆ Stride

◆ Strike at Dalea
Dagger Strike (agile, thrown 10 feet, versatile S): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
Piercing damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Missing with the strike.

Initiative

Round 2

Bold may act

Elduin Nerifiel
ASPIS DEFENDER 1 (HP -13, Shield damage 1)
Lendaru
ASPIS RECRUIT 4 (HP -6)
Eltis
ASPIS DEFENDER 2
Miss Sorbet
Tandang Boreas
Dalea Obova
ASPIS USURPER 3 (HP -6)

Vigilant Seal

Psychic 4 / HP 40/40, Perc +6, AC 19, Fort +7 Ref +9 Will +8 / Active conditions: Low-light vision, resist neg 1

I am on the phone. Please move my token south from Tandang.

The half elf unleashes his psyche, moves to cast the spell than previously upon all the remaining enemies.

Telekinetic rend, amp, psyche: 1d6 + 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + (2) + 2 = 8

Fort DC 17

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

Fort Save Aspis Defender 1, DC 17: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
Fort Save Aspis Defender 2, DC 17: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Fort Save Aspis Usurper 3, DC 17: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

The Aspis agents seem to be ready for Elduin's assault. and manage to avoid much of the damage.

GM Screen:

Target Selection 1=Miss Sorbet;2=Dalea: 2d2 ⇒ (2, 1) = 3

The First Aspis Defender lashes out.

◆ Strike at Dalea
Dagger Strike (agile, thrown 10 feet, versatile S): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20
Piercing damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

◆ Strike at Miss Sorbet
Dagger Strike (agile, thrown 10 feet, versatile S): 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 9 - 4 = 25
Piercing damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

◆ Raise Shield

The Aspis Defender lands a solid hit on Dalea, then spins for a vicious strike against Miss Sorbet. Fortunately, Tandang's Protector Tree sacrifices itself to absorb most of the damage.
Miss Sorbet was crit for 12 points, but the Tree can absorb 10 of those and be destroyed.

Initiative

Round 2

Bold may act

Elduin Nerifiel
ASPIS DEFENDER 1 (HP -17, Shield damage 1)
Lendaru
ASPIS RECRUIT 4 (HP -6)
Eltis
ASPIS DEFENDER 2 (HP -4)
Miss Sorbet (-2 HP)
Tandang Boreas
Dalea Obova (-5 HP)
ASPIS USURPER 3 (HP -10)

Radiant Oath

M Dragonscaled (Silver) Kobold Cleric 3 of Apsu | LG | AC 20| HP 30/30 | Fort +7 Refl +8 Will +10 | Perception +8 Cleric 3

Eltis moves up a bit, reloading his hand crossbow as he does. He then waggles his fingers and intones a short prayer on Miss Sorbet.
Guidance! Don't forget your +1!

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

Eltis provides a touch of Apsu's power to Miss Sorbet.

Initiative

Round 2

Bold may act

Elduin Nerifiel
ASPIS DEFENDER 1 (HP -17, Shield damage 1)
Lendaru
ASPIS RECRUIT 4 (HP -6)
Eltis
ASPIS DEFENDER 2 (HP -4)
Miss Sorbet (-2 HP, Guidance)
Tandang Boreas
Dalea Obova (-5 HP)
ASPIS USURPER 3 (HP -10)

Grand Archive

Human Inventor 4 / HP 48/48, Perc +6, AC 21, Fort +9 Ref +7 Will +8 / Active conditions:

The inventor moves twice and strikes on the ASPIS DEFENDER 2.

Greatpick:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19 VS FF

Damage:1d10 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 3 + 2 = 15

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

Lendaru moves up and hits the second Aspis Defender with a massive blow.

GM Screen:

Target Selection 1= Miss Sorbet;2=Lendaru: 2d2 ⇒ (2, 1) = 3

Aspis Defender 2 strikes out at his assailants.

◆ Strike at Lendaru
Dagger Strike (agile, thrown 10 feet, versatile S): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27
Piercing damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

◆ Strike at Miss Sorbet
Dagger Strike (agile, thrown 10 feet, versatile S): 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 9 - 4 = 14
Piercing damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

◆ Raise Shield

The Defender hits Lendaru but misses Miss Sorbet

Initiative

Round 2

Bold may act

Elduin Nerifiel
ASPIS DEFENDER 1 (HP -17, Shield damage 1)
Lendaru (-6 HP)
ASPIS RECRUIT 4 (HP -6)
Eltis
ASPIS DEFENDER 2 (HP -19)
Miss Sorbet (-2 HP, Guidance)
Tandang Boreas
Dalea Obova (-5 HP)
ASPIS USURPER 3 (HP -10)

Envoy's Alliance

Female LG Poppet (Toy) Inventor (Armor) 2 | TINY | HP 0/26 | AC 18 | Fortitude (+8), Reflex (+4), Will (+6) | Resist acid 4 elec 4 fire 1 | Perception (+6) | Speed 20 ft. | Default Exploration: Scout +6 | Hero Points 0 | School Item minor healing potion 0/1 | Active Conditions: Unstable, Dying 2 | ◆◇↺

"Perfect, everyone! No notes!"

◆ Step

◆ Explode vs, 1, U3

Cold Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 5) = 11, basic DC 17 Reflex save

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

Reflex Save Defender 1 DC17: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Reflex Save Usurper 3 DC17: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Defender 1 is slightly off their game when Miss Sorbet explodes, but the Usurper is caught completely off guard. Both of the Aspis agents fall, no longer moving.

Round 2/3

Bold may act

Elduin Nerifiel
ASPIS DEFENDER 1 (HP -28, Shield damage 1)
Lendaru (-6 HP)
ASPIS RECRUIT 4 (HP -6)
Eltis
ASPIS DEFENDER 2 (HP -19)
Miss Sorbet (-2 HP, Guidance)
Tandang Boreas
Dalea Obova (-5 HP)
ASPIS USURPER 3 (HP -32)

Envoy's Alliance

Female LG Poppet (Toy) Inventor (Armor) 2 | TINY | HP 0/26 | AC 18 | Fortitude (+8), Reflex (+4), Will (+6) | Resist acid 4 elec 4 fire 1 | Perception (+6) | Speed 20 ft. | Default Exploration: Scout +6 | Hero Points 0 | School Item minor healing potion 0/1 | Active Conditions: Unstable, Dying 2 | ◆◇↺

"Who else wants some?!" the stuffed bear shouts toward the Aspis lines.

Verdant Wheel

Male Strong-Blooded Dwarf Druid of the Leaf Order 4 / Herbalist | Plant Whisperer | Familiar Plantina | HP 46/46, AC 21 (23 w Wooden Shield raised), Fortitude** +9, Reflex* +8, Will** +12, Perception** +12 (darkvision), Stealth +2 | Speed 20 ft. | Exploration Activity Defend | Active Conditions Poison Resistance 2 | Infused Reagents 3/3 | ◆◇↺

Tandang gets closer and blasts an icy ray to the last standing Aspis agent
Ray of Frost vs Aspis Defender 2: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Spell Damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 cold damage

"Run away or take that!" he exclaims.

◆ Stride
◆◆ Cast a Spell, Ray of Frost

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

Tandang sends a ray of ice at the remaining Aspis, but the ray hits the shield and harmlessly dissipates.

Initiative

Round 2/3

Bold may act

Elduin Nerifiel
ASPIS DEFENDER 1 (HP -28, Shield damage 1)
Lendaru (-6 HP)
ASPIS RECRUIT 4 (HP -6)
Eltis
ASPIS DEFENDER 2 (HP -19)
Miss Sorbet (-2 HP, Guidance)
Tandang Boreas
Dalea Obova (-5 HP)
ASPIS USURPER 3 (HP -32)

Grand Archive

Human Inventor 4 / HP 48/48, Perc +6, AC 21, Fort +9 Ref +7 Will +8 / Active conditions:

The inventor strikes twice the ASPIS DEFENDER 2.

Greatpick:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Damage:1d10 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 3 + 2 = 15

Greatpick:1d20 + 8 - 5 ⇒ (10) + 8 - 5 = 13

Damage:1d10 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 2 = 12

Then he casts shield.

Vigilant Seal

Psychic 4 / HP 40/40, Perc +6, AC 19, Fort +7 Ref +9 Will +8 / Active conditions: Low-light vision, resist neg 1

The half elf casts a spell striking the last foe with a sharp stone.

Telekinetic projectile: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Then he looks around to see if the Aspis gains reinforcement.

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

Lendaru struggles with his Greatpick, missing the last Aspis Defender with two swings.

Elduin, however, picks up a stone with his mind. He strikes the remaining Aspis from an unexpected angle, and the Aspis Defender falls to the ground in a pool of blood.

You are out of combat.

You have defeated your group of foes for the final encounter. Since the House hasn't earned enough successes to complete the scenario, the Party can take on another group of Aspis and fight an additional encounter. We have another week in this section of the scenario.

Please let me know if you do not wish to fight another encounter. The party has a little over 10 minutes to rest before tackling another group. I will post a new initiative in about 12 hours if there are no objections.

Horizon Hunters

grippli

I'm fine to do another wave of fighting.

"We've got time to take a quick breather before the next set comes through. Let's get patched up. She pulls out a minor healing potion and drinks it.

Minor Healing Potion: 1d8 ⇒ 8

Radiant Oath

M Dragonscaled (Silver) Kobold Cleric 3 of Apsu | LG | AC 20| HP 30/30 | Fort +7 Refl +8 Will +10 | Perception +8 Cleric 3

Eltis will perform a little old fashioned healing on Lendaru.
medicine, treat wounds: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
heal!: 2d8 ⇒ (4, 5) = 9

Vigilant Seal

Psychic 4 / HP 40/40, Perc +6, AC 19, Fort +7 Ref +9 Will +8 / Active conditions: Low-light vision, resist neg 1

The half elf refocuses.

Envoy's Alliance

Female LG Poppet (Toy) Inventor (Armor) 2 | TINY | HP 0/26 | AC 18 | Fortitude (+8), Reflex (+4), Will (+6) | Resist acid 4 elec 4 fire 1 | Perception (+6) | Speed 20 ft. | Default Exploration: Scout +6 | Hero Points 0 | School Item minor healing potion 0/1 | Active Conditions: Unstable, Dying 2 | ◆◇↺

"Is that all you've got?"

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

As if in response to Miss Sorbet's challenge, another group of Aspis moves toward the group

Initiative:

Tandang Boreas, Defend: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
Miss Sorbet, Scout: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Elduin Nerifiel, Avoid Notice: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Lendaru, Avoid Notice: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Dalea Obova, Defend: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Eltis, Avoid Notice: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Aspis Recruit 1 Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Aspis Recruit 2 Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Aspis Recruit 3 Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Aspis Recruit 4 Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Aspis Recruit 5 Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Initiative

Round 1

Bold may act

Eltis
Miss Sorbet
Tandang Boreas
Elduin Nerifiel
Lendaru
Dalea Obova
Aspis Recruit 2
Aspis Recruit 1
Aspis Recruit 4
Aspis Recruit 3
Aspis Recruit 5

Vigilant Seal

Psychic 4 / HP 40/40, Perc +6, AC 19, Fort +7 Ref +9 Will +8 / Active conditions: Low-light vision, resist neg 1

The half elf moves a bit forward to get his spell in reach and cast a a spell surrounding all the Aspis recruit except R1 with a storm.

Telekinetic rend, amp:1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + (4) = 5

Fort DC 17

Grand Archive

Human Inventor 4 / HP 48/48, Perc +6, AC 21, Fort +9 Ref +7 Will +8 / Active conditions:

The inventor tries Overdrive.

Crafting:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

Then he casts Ray of frost on the Aspis Recruit 1.

Ray of frost:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

Damage:1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Verdant Wheel

Male Strong-Blooded Dwarf Druid of the Leaf Order 4 / Herbalist | Plant Whisperer | Familiar Plantina | HP 46/46, AC 21 (23 w Wooden Shield raised), Fortitude** +9, Reflex* +8, Will** +12, Perception** +12 (darkvision), Stealth +2 | Speed 20 ft. | Exploration Activity Defend | Active Conditions Poison Resistance 2 | Infused Reagents 3/3 | ◆◇↺

Tandang imbues his club with primal energy as vines and leaves grow around it, and raises his shield. "So how many are they really?" he complains.

◆◆ Cast a Spell, Shillelagh Club becomes [i]+1 striking weapon for 1 min)
◆ Raise a Shield

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

Fortitude Save, Recruit 2, DC 17: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Fortitude Save, Recruit 3, DC 17: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Fortitude Save, Recruit 4, DC 17: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Fortitude Save, Recruit 5, DC 17: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

Most of the Aspis recruits can't tolerate the cloud of debris Elduin sends their way.

Lendaru tries to empower his Greatpick, but can't seem to get a handle on it.

Tandang does manage to empower his weapon, and he raises a shield in preparation for the Aspis assault.

Initiative

Round 1

Bold may act

Eltis
Miss Sorbet
Tandang Boreas
Elduin Nerifiel
Lendaru
Dalea Obova
Aspis Recruit 2 (-5 HP)
Aspis Recruit 1 (-6 HP)
Aspis Recruit 4 (-5 HP)
Aspis Recruit 3 (-5 HP)
Aspis Recruit 5 (-2 HP)

Envoy's Alliance

Female LG Poppet (Toy) Inventor (Armor) 2 | TINY | HP 0/26 | AC 18 | Fortitude (+8), Reflex (+4), Will (+6) | Resist acid 4 elec 4 fire 1 | Perception (+6) | Speed 20 ft. | Default Exploration: Scout +6 | Hero Points 0 | School Item minor healing potion 0/1 | Active Conditions: Unstable, Dying 2 | ◆◇↺

Miss Sorbet waits for them to come closer. Delay

Horizon Hunters

grippli

Dalea moves a bit forward and prepares for the Aspis recruits to close the distance.

◆ Stride
◆◆ Prepared action: Flurry of Blows if a recruit enters her melee range

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

Miss Sorbet waits for the Aspis to approach.

Dalea moves up and prepares to strike if the Aspis get close to her.

Initiative

Round 1

Bold may act

Eltis
Tandang Boreas
Elduin Nerifiel
Lendaru
Dalea Obova (Readied Action)
Aspis Recruit 2 (-5 HP)
Aspis Recruit 1 (-6 HP)
Aspis Recruit 4 (-5 HP)
Aspis Recruit 3 (-5 HP)
Aspis Recruit 5 (-2 HP)
[b]Miss Sorbet (Delay)[/b

Radiant Oath

M Dragonscaled (Silver) Kobold Cleric 3 of Apsu | LG | AC 20| HP 30/30 | Fort +7 Refl +8 Will +10 | Perception +8 Cleric 3

Eltis will move up a little and cast Bless.
Bless, +1 to attacks 5' radius currently

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

Eltis calls for the blessing of APSU on the Party.

The Aspis draw daggers and advance.

Initiative

Round 1/2

Bold may act

Eltis
Tandang Boreas
Elduin Nerifiel
Lendaru
Dalea Obova
Aspis Recruit 2 (-5 HP)
Aspis Recruit 1 (-6 HP)
Aspis Recruit 4 (-5 HP)
Aspis Recruit 3 (-5 HP)
Aspis Recruit 5 (-2 HP)
Miss Sorbet (Delay)

Vigilant Seal

Psychic 4 / HP 40/40, Perc +6, AC 19, Fort +7 Ref +9 Will +8 / Active conditions: Low-light vision, resist neg 1

Well last round for you, recruits. Should have better considered your employer.

The half elf unleashes his psyche before to cast a well-known spell upon all recruits except number 1.

Telekinetic rend, amp, psyche: 1d6 + 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + (1) + 2 = 8

Fort DC 17

Then he uses Calculated threats (+2 AC).

Grand Archive

Human Inventor 4 / HP 48/48, Perc +6, AC 21, Fort +9 Ref +7 Will +8 / Active conditions:

The inventor tries Overdrive.

Crafting:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

Then he moves and strikes the number 3.

Greatpick:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

Damage:1d10 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 2 = 11

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

Fortitude Save, Recruit 2, DC 17: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Fortitude Save, Recruit 3, DC 17: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Fortitude Save, Recruit 4, DC 17: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Fortitude Save, Recruit 5, DC 17: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Several of the Aspis Recruits fall under Elduin's physic assault, but one of them manages to avoid it entirely.

Lendaru empowers his weapon and moves up to strike on of the remaining Aspis. The strike drops the recruit.

The last remaining recruit looks nervous out in the open alone.

Initiative

Round 1/2

Bold may act

Eltis
Tandang Boreas
Elduin Nerifiel
Lendaru
Dalea Obova
Aspis Recruit 2 (-9 HP)
Aspis Recruit 1 (-6 HP)
Aspis Recruit 4 (-5 HP)
Aspis Recruit 3 (-5 HP)
Aspis Recruit 5 (-2 HP)
Miss Sorbet (Delay)

Horizon Hunters

grippli

Dalea closes the distance, crouches like a tiger, and lashes out with two quick blows.

◆ Stride
◆ Tiger Stance
◆ Flurry of Blows
Tiger Claw 1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Slashing: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Tiger Claw 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Slashing: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Envoy's Alliance

Female LG Poppet (Toy) Inventor (Armor) 2 | TINY | HP 0/26 | AC 18 | Fortitude (+8), Reflex (+4), Will (+6) | Resist acid 4 elec 4 fire 1 | Perception (+6) | Speed 20 ft. | Default Exploration: Scout +6 | Hero Points 0 | School Item minor healing potion 0/1 | Active Conditions: Unstable, Dying 2 | ◆◇↺

"I never get to have any fun..."

◆ Stride

◆ Stride

◆ Strike

Halberd: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Piercing Damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Verdant Wheel

Male Strong-Blooded Dwarf Druid of the Leaf Order 4 / Herbalist | Plant Whisperer | Familiar Plantina | HP 46/46, AC 21 (23 w Wooden Shield raised), Fortitude** +9, Reflex* +8, Will** +12, Perception** +12 (darkvision), Stealth +2 | Speed 20 ft. | Exploration Activity Defend | Active Conditions Poison Resistance 2 | Infused Reagents 3/3 | ◆◇↺

Tandang blasts an icy ray to the remaining Aspis agent and raises his Shield.
Ray of Frost vs 1, Bless: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 8 + 1 = 25
Spell Damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 cold damage (If crit, double damage and they take a –10-foot status penalty to their Speeds for 1 round.)

◆◆ Cast a Spell, Ray of Frost
◆ Raise a Shield

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

Dalea and Miss Sorbet both move up and flail ineffectually at the remaining Aspis, almost giving them a moment of hope.

That hope is dashed as Tandang send an icy bolt directly into the last Aspis Agent's chest, freezing them like a statue until they slowly collapse to the ground, dead.

You are out of combat again.

Total successes just hit 80% of the number to complete the scenario. There are 16 tables and we have reported 2 of the 8 successes so far. Given how quickly this group (and low level groups in general) can defeat the low level Aspis threats, I am inclined to stop us here and let some of the higher level tables complete. The conclusion is scheduled to start on the 23rd and everything should be complete by the 25th.

If anybody has strong feelings about doing something different, I am open for discussion.

Horizon Hunters

grippli

I'm fine with that. I'll check back in occasionally in case the conclusion starts early.

Verdant Wheel

Male Strong-Blooded Dwarf Druid of the Leaf Order 4 / Herbalist | Plant Whisperer | Familiar Plantina | HP 46/46, AC 21 (23 w Wooden Shield raised), Fortitude** +9, Reflex* +8, Will** +12, Perception** +12 (darkvision), Stealth +2 | Speed 20 ft. | Exploration Activity Defend | Active Conditions Poison Resistance 2 | Infused Reagents 3/3 | ◆◇↺

"Is everyone alright? I'm gonna check these guys here." Tandang checks the pockets of the fallen Aspis agents for any clues that my point to something they might need to know. "How did they even get a word about our exploration here?"

Envoy's Alliance

Female LG Poppet (Toy) Inventor (Armor) 2 | TINY | HP 0/26 | AC 18 | Fortitude (+8), Reflex (+4), Will (+6) | Resist acid 4 elec 4 fire 1 | Perception (+6) | Speed 20 ft. | Default Exploration: Scout +6 | Hero Points 0 | School Item minor healing potion 0/1 | Active Conditions: Unstable, Dying 2 | ◆◇↺

"You should have joined the Pathfinders! Anyone else need a demonstration why?"

Miss Sorbet continues shouting at the Aspis agents, but as none seem inclined to approach, shouting is all she does?

Radiant Oath

M Dragonscaled (Silver) Kobold Cleric 3 of Apsu | LG | AC 20| HP 30/30 | Fort +7 Refl +8 Will +10 | Perception +8 Cleric 3

I'm fine to hold off as well.
Eltis runs up and after seeing that the party is good, he checks to see if he can save any of the Aspis agents.

Vigilant Seal

Psychic 4 / HP 40/40, Perc +6, AC 19, Fort +7 Ref +9 Will +8 / Active conditions: Low-light vision, resist neg 1

The half elf refocuses before another wave of Aspis men arrives.

It’s ok for me if the success isn’t in peril by our inaction.

Grand Archive

Human Inventor 4 / HP 48/48, Perc +6, AC 21, Fort +9 Ref +7 Will +8 / Active conditions:

I don’t mind at all.


VC Australia - WA

While a few teams of Pathfinders subdue the last of the Aspis, Venture-Captain Luna Aldred pants after the exertion of the fight. As she catches her breath, she smiles confidently, her fangs gleaming in the light of her wayfinder.

Her gaze lingers on what can only be the legendary lost city of Raseri Kanton. It looks like the dwarves that lived there merely stepped away for a minute, rather than fled centuries prior. A great temple to Torag stands just past the entrance, and the rest of the city unfolds past it.

“I think we’ve done enough for now,” she says with a chuckle as she moves the unconscious body of an Aspis agent aside. “We need to finish securing the site and ensure there are no more snakes lurking around. As much as I want to start documenting Raseri Kanton, it will have to wait for another day. For now, let us rest and celebrate our victory!”

Congratulations Pathfinders, and I hope you have enjoyed this adventure. A huge THANK YOU! to all the GMs, backup GMs, convention organizers, players, and other volunteers who have made this event possible, especially to the author and development team for the enormous amount of work in producing a multi-table special of this caliber.

Enjoy the remainder of Gameday XI, and may we meet again soon in another Paizo Organized Play adventure.

Table GMs, a reminder to please issue chronicles and submit reporting in a timely manner. You may complete current combat if desired.

Radiant Oath

M Dragonscaled (Silver) Kobold Cleric 3 of Apsu | LG | AC 20| HP 30/30 | Fort +7 Refl +8 Will +10 | Perception +8 Cleric 3

After the announcement Eltis looks to his new friends.
"Well, at least we aren't wet now!"
He smiles and laughs.

Horizon Hunters

grippli

"Take that, Aspis Consortium! Looks like we'll have the opportunity to explore the city without interference. But I'm definitely getting some sleep and some food first. It's been good working with you all! Dalea waves goodbye and heads back to camp.

301 to 348 of 348 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.