PFS1e 10-17 - On Sevenfinger's Sails (KS) (Inactive)

Game Master phaeton_nz

Tier 7-11
Subtier 10-11 (4 player adjustment)
Map


501 to 517 of 517 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Female CG Gnome Kineticist 8 | HP 115/115 | NL dmg: 0 | AC 22+2*, T 16*, FF 17+2 | CMB +5, CMD 18 | Fort +16, Ref +13, Will +5* | Init +7 | Perception +14, Sense Motive +2 | Speed 20ft | Burn: 0/9 | Active conditions: Water Shroud (+2 AC); -2 on Wis, Int, Cha checks; Env. Air (20% miss chance)

Everyone else is all cheerful, but Pai still sees that SEVENFINGERS IS A GHOUL!! That is one big load of HECK NO! She stays up in the rigging, aiming a trembling hand at him to blast him to oblivion if he tries anything. *Especially* since this all seems a bit too easy. Her panicked babbling can be heard from the deck: "Nononononononondiediediediediediedienonononono!"

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+13 | PFS2 3-17 | PFS2 B21 | SFS 3-10 | SFS 4-12 | SFS 2-13

Sevenfingers is trying to use his strength to get free.
str: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

It takes the Grinning Pixie about fifteen minutes to reach the Voracious Shortly afterwards you are reunited with Calisro Benarry who congratulates you on your thrilling success. She is a bit surprised though that you captured, not killed, Sevenfingers.

You should have finished him mateys she growls, drawing her cutlass.

Sevenfingers is also trying to bite someone, whoever he can reach.

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)/brawler 1, HP 93/93, F +7(+1 vs poison/disease), R +15, W +7, AC 28, T 20, FF 23 Init +7(+9), Per +13 Panache 6/6

I'll do it... Mykel says as he moves to finish off the ghoul.

can I CDG him? will roll the damage if so...

cdg: 3d8 + 27 ⇒ (3, 6, 1) + 27 = 37

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+13 | PFS2 3-17 | PFS2 B21 | SFS 3-10 | SFS 4-12 | SFS 2-13

He's technically helpless so, yes

It looks like he'll need more than that to be properly finished off.

Grand Lodge

[Init +8, Per +17, Spd 40'] M Tengu Unchained Rogue (Swordmaster/Scout) 10th [HP 53/53, AC 26(30) |ff 18 |t 20, Fort +7, Ref +18, Will +7,] CMD 27

It rubs Kahwen the wrong way a bit to kill a bound prisoner, but if anyone deserves it...

Slashing (coup de grace: 2d10 + 26 + 5d6 ⇒ (7, 6) + 26 + (4, 6, 2, 4, 4) = 59 plus Electricity: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Don't forget that even if the damage isn't enough to kill him, he has to make a DC72 Fort save or die.

The Exchange

M Dwarf | Ki Mystic-Sensei 4 / Strangler 2 / Living Monolith 4 | Ki pool 7/12 | Advices 8/12 [Perception +21, Darkvision, Gem-Scent, Tombsight] | Init +3 | AC=24/32, HP=105, CMD=30/42)

K'Anubis indignantly farts standing before blades.

-Are you nuts? He is valuagle asset. Moreover he recently destroyed our ship! He first needs to pay compensations or work away his debts!

K'Anubis starts to talk a lot about living commercial things, slavery, insuranse and many other really Exchange things. But even the monolith getting tired quickly, tryin to protect Leng ghoul. Especially Pai's condition makes dwarf nervous.

-But I believe Anubis would be pleased if we kick him back into the Cycle. But I still do not like it without proper judgement. And to try not to damage my rope - it is pure Dragon empire silk! Be smooth - I am the one to process funeral procedures...

Grand Lodge

active effects:
Female half orc Cleric (separatist) 12 | AC 21 T 13 FF 19 | CMD 24 | HP 107/107| F +16 R +11 W +21 | Init +2 (4) | Perc +12 darkvision 60'

"Well we's got 'is ship now, so I's thinks it's even" Nana offers, visible again by the time the two vessels come alongside.

"An' he's been very very naughty and wouldn't tell us 'is plan, so the Holy Mama doesn't mind at all if we's chop 'is head off. That should work."

And, if Mykel and Kahwen's efforts do not suffice, Nana gets out her big chopper and helps out.

coup de grace damage, cold iron greataxe: 3d12 + 12 ⇒ (10, 6, 7) + 12 = 35

Liberty's Edge

Female CG Gnome Kineticist 8 | HP 115/115 | NL dmg: 0 | AC 22+2*, T 16*, FF 17+2 | CMB +5, CMD 18 | Fort +16, Ref +13, Will +5* | Init +7 | Perception +14, Sense Motive +2 | Speed 20ft | Burn: 0/9 | Active conditions: Water Shroud (+2 AC); -2 on Wis, Int, Cha checks; Env. Air (20% miss chance)

Pai's shrieks rise an octave as she joins in on sending the undead back to death: "Die ghoul! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die!" She cringes a bit as she pumps extra power into her blast.

Electric blast vs. Touch AC: 1d20 + 14 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 14 + 3 = 294d6 + 4 + 5 ⇒ (4, 6, 5, 2) + 4 + 5 = 26 x 1.5 = 39 damage total
Taking 1 point of Burn to use Metakinesis to Empower her blast, which functions like Empower Spell (damage x 1/5.)

Includes Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, and Elemental Overflow. Assuming Kanubis isn't Advising us on how to kill Sevenfingers anymore.

Grand Lodge

active effects:
Female half orc Cleric (separatist) 12 | AC 21 T 13 FF 19 | CMD 24 | HP 107/107| F +16 R +11 W +21 | Init +2 (4) | Perc +12 darkvision 60'

"Is you alright, little one?" Nana asks Pai with a worried look on her face.

"Them Gloomspires is nasty isn't they?"

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+13 | PFS2 3-17 | PFS2 B21 | SFS 3-10 | SFS 4-12 | SFS 2-13

And with your conbined efforts, Sevenfingers finally reaches the Boneyard. With him dead, Benarry claims the Voracious on behalf of the Pathfinder Society. Pel is very relieved.

All PCs earn the boon All Aboard the Voracious, which allows them to convince Benarry to give them the Voracious after the adventure’s conclusion.

If the PCs kill Sevenfingers, they complete the scenario’s primary success condition. Each PC earns 1 Prestige Point.

The PCs fulfill the scenario’s secondary success condition by exploring Sevenfingers’s tomb and retrieving Sevenfingers’s notes for Benarry before the blood portal closes. Doing so earns each PC 1 additional Prestige Point.

And that marks the end of the scenario. Downtime rolls please if you haven't already. I'll get the Chronicles out in a few days.

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+13 | PFS2 3-17 | PFS2 B21 | SFS 3-10 | SFS 4-12 | SFS 2-13

Game Reported.

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+13 | PFS2 3-17 | PFS2 B21 | SFS 3-10 | SFS 4-12 | SFS 2-13

Your Chronicles are in here

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)/brawler 1, HP 93/93, F +7(+1 vs poison/disease), R +15, W +7, AC 28, T 20, FF 23 Init +7(+9), Per +13 Panache 6/6

Well, Kahwen...I think we won't have to travel back here ever again... Mykel says as he rests a hand on the tengu's shoulder.

....hopefully... he adds, sotto voce.

But now...a drink...there must be at least a stash of decent whiskey or rum aboard...my personal supply is out...

gg guys! ty for running this Phaeton!

The Exchange

M Dwarf | Ki Mystic-Sensei 4 / Strangler 2 / Living Monolith 4 | Ki pool 7/12 | Advices 8/12 [Perception +21, Darkvision, Gem-Scent, Tombsight] | Init +3 | AC=24/32, HP=105, CMD=30/42)

Yep, K'Anubis may only advice how to run proper funeral thereafter. He do not really like blood and all these body liquids to deal with. So he steps away during final execution. Tryin to remember some Anubis prays but soon comment instead:

- Never been to Gloomspires. Though I will count it as recommendation to avoid this place. Anyway, I thought they would be glad to see each other with Xrethnar before this eternal separation

Thanks a lot.
Thank you GM Phaeton_nz, for taking care of us as we struggled to move through the scenario.
Thanks Nana! The character represantation and your tracking help are appreciated.
Guys it was a long run. Thanks everyone!

Grand Lodge

[Init +8, Per +17, Spd 40'] M Tengu Unchained Rogue (Swordmaster/Scout) 10th [HP 53/53, AC 26(30) |ff 18 |t 20, Fort +7, Ref +18, Will +7,] CMD 27
Mykel Therinor wrote:

Well, Kahwen...I think we won't have to travel back here ever again... Mykel says as he rests a hand on the tengu's shoulder.

"Huzzah!" Kahwen says to that.

"What other adventures should we go on, Friend Mykel? I've heard there's some interesting things in the Hao Jin tapestry..." he says as the two head off to find some liquid amnesia to help them forget their experiences with Sevenfingers and his tomb.

Liberty's Edge

Female CG Gnome Kineticist 8 | HP 115/115 | NL dmg: 0 | AC 22+2*, T 16*, FF 17+2 | CMB +5, CMD 18 | Fort +16, Ref +13, Will +5* | Init +7 | Perception +14, Sense Motive +2 | Speed 20ft | Burn: 0/9 | Active conditions: Water Shroud (+2 AC); -2 on Wis, Int, Cha checks; Env. Air (20% miss chance)

With Ghouly Sevenfingers finally dead-dead, eventually Pai descends to the deck, still hyper-aware and jumpy, but at least no longer babbling. She snuggles into Kernuffle for comfort, hugging tightly to the giant ape.

Nana Grilka wrote:

"Is you alright, little one?" Nana asks Pai with a worried look on her face.

"Them Gloomspires is nasty isn't they?"

Wide-eyed, Pai responds in a small, tremulous voice: "I h-h-hate ghouls. And g-g-ghasts. S-s-so much. I'm going to have nightmares for months."

Why Pai hates ghouls and ghasts:
In a past scenario toward the beginning of her PFS career, Pai had to go one-on-one with a ghast for what felt like 10 rounds because everyone else was either incapacitated, unconscious, or trying to heal them. She drew the ghast into another room, each of them trading hits (but he got a multiattack) and she very nearly died. Even after finally killing it, she still had to get emergency ghoul-fever-healing from the Society. The thought of so nearly becoming one of them after such a traumatic experience has led to a serious phobia that no amount of therapy has conquered.

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)/brawler 1, HP 93/93, F +7(+1 vs poison/disease), R +15, W +7, AC 28, T 20, FF 23 Init +7(+9), Per +13 Panache 6/6

I think I might take a break..sail around on the Voracious a bit...learn some sailing while I'm at it...
dang..already played Trial...you'll like it...

501 to 517 of 517 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / PFS1 10-17 On Sevenfingers's Sails All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in Play-by-Post