GM Dennis - PFS #2-16 Freedom For Wishes (3-8) (Inactive)

Game Master Dennis Muldoon

Maps & Handouts


151 to 200 of 329 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Rusthenge || Spell Templates | Starship Roles | ◆◇↺

Xanno steps out into the hallway, identifying a suitable gateway as Rex and Bardok cajole the agitated creature through it. Successes all around, hazard disabled! Also, apologies, I had forgotten to add the picture of the creature to the slide deck. It's there now.

Looking around the hallway, you don't see any other signs of danger. As you move closer to the center, you can hear the murmur of voices coming from the central room on the East side of the hallway:

"The music stopped!"
"Thank the gods."
"But what if it's her?"

Looking around the corner, you see a lavish bedroom that has been repurposed as a refuge for about a dozen people, many dressed in ill-fitting but extravagant clothing. Scavenged food and medical supplies are stacked in the corners of the room, which has been completely reconfigured to accommodate its new purpose. Noticing you, a suli man visibly relaxes. "Oh, we were worried you were Perizia. I am Murad. Forgive my rudeness, but who are you?"

Horizon Hunters

M Human | Ranger 9 | HP 80/116 | AC 27 | F +16 R +20(S=>CS) W +17 | Perception +18 (+2 init)(+1 Sight)

Arrus moves his crossbow from a more active pose to resting on his shoulder "We're the cavalry sent to clear this mess us. My name is Arrus Lionious ans we're with the Pathfinder Society."

Vigilant Seal

1 person marked this as a favorite.
CG female goblin (charhide goblin) wizard 9 | HP 78/78 | AC 26 (fire resist 4) | F +16 R +18 W +15 | Perc +12 | Stealth +13 | Speed:25 ft | Active Conditions: ---

"I am Xanno the Magnificent! I think my friend Jiyoki said that we should talk to you."

Grand Lodge

Rusthenge || Spell Templates | Starship Roles | ◆◇↺

"Oh yes, Ms. Tenma. She was one of the Pathfinders that visited here a few years ago. Well, we are certainly grateful for any assistance you can render, though I'm doubt any of us feel much like talking. Life has not been easy these last few weeks." You feel like you might be able to get him to open up a bit, and perhaps even to render some medical aid with the healers tools you see in his pocket, with a successful Diplomacy check.

Vigilant Seal

N male Varisian human (skilled - Deception) sorcerer (aberrant) 9 | HP 71/71 (Toughness) | AC 25 | F +14 R +17 W +16 (Haughty Obstinacy) | Resist fire 5 | Perc +13 | Stealth +3 | 25 ft | Focus 2/2 | Spells (DC 27) 1st 4/4, 2nd 4/4, 3rd 4/4, 4th 4/4, 5th 3/3 | SLAs Used: — | Active Conditions: — | Hero Points 1/1

"I don't blame you for your hesitation. Don't worry, we're with the good guys. We're a little banged up from the mephits, but the important thing is to get you folks out safe. You won't hear us ask for any wishes to twist into torment."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (19) + 16 = 35

Grand Archive

Male Half-orc (Thief) (Pathfinder agent)(witch dedication:Baba Yaga)|Spell active: None , AC:28/29| HP: 119/119|Fort + 17 (E), Ref + 20 (M), Will + 17 (E); Perception: +20 (+1 trap);Darkvision|Speed: 40ft

Omble stays behind the group, letting the others taking the lead.

Horizon Hunters

M Human | Ranger 9 | HP 80/116 | AC 27 | F +16 R +20(S=>CS) W +17 | Perception +18 (+2 init)(+1 Sight)

Arrus scans the room, trying to find out if anything is off while Bardok chats with the rescuees.

(search)

Grand Lodge

Rusthenge || Spell Templates | Starship Roles | ◆◇↺

"Yes, I believe you are" Murad replies to Bardok. "Well, if you can lead us safely from here, I think that would be for the best. Perhaps I should tend to your wounds first, however. I suspect you will need your strength before the day is over."

Healing for Bardok (if you allow):
Treat Wounds on Bardok (crit success, based on your Diplo check): 4d8 ⇒ (5, 4, 7, 8) = 24
Anyone else that would like medical attention from Murad should make a Diplomacy check to convince him to do so. Each person who wishes healing must succeed on their own check.

"Oh, and we still have a few supplies left over. You should take these with you." Murad pulls four vials from a small but organized pile of supplies. (4) lesser healing potions.

A quick search reveals nothing else of interest on this floor. You can escort them out whenever you're ready. Feel free to do anything else you'd like or ask any other questions, then let me know when you're ready to head upstairs.

Vigilant Seal

N male Varisian human (skilled - Deception) sorcerer (aberrant) 9 | HP 71/71 (Toughness) | AC 25 | F +14 R +17 W +16 (Haughty Obstinacy) | Resist fire 5 | Perc +13 | Stealth +3 | 25 ft | Focus 2/2 | Spells (DC 27) 1st 4/4, 2nd 4/4, 3rd 4/4, 4th 4/4, 5th 3/3 | SLAs Used: — | Active Conditions: — | Hero Points 1/1

Bardok nods to Murad as he receives treatment. ”Much obliged, I was feeling that for a while.” He waits for any other Pathfinders to petition for hearing, then sees the man and the other refugees to safety, taking one of his potions in the process.

Bardok used his only self-healing item earlier, so he’ll snag one of the four potions if that’s alright.

Vigilant Seal

male gnome (vivacious ☐) bard [alchemist/gunslinger] 11 | ♥️ 151| ⛨28 deathless ☐ | F+20 R+20 W+18* | Perc+17 low-light, darkvision | speed 25ft | focus ☐☐ | spells 1st ☐☐☐ 2nd ☐☐☐ 3rd ☐☐☐ 4th ☑☐☐ 5th ☑☑☐ 6th ☑☑| Cloak of Illusions ☑ | Diplomat's Badge ☐ |

Rex allows the others to take the offered potions, drinking one of his own to top him off.

Healing: 3d6 + 6 ⇒ (3, 2, 6) + 6 = 17

Grand Archive

Male Half-orc (Thief) (Pathfinder agent)(witch dedication:Baba Yaga)|Spell active: None , AC:28/29| HP: 119/119|Fort + 17 (E), Ref + 20 (M), Will + 17 (E); Perception: +20 (+1 trap);Darkvision|Speed: 40ft

Where is the master of this manor? Also, where is Perizia? says Omble.

Grand Lodge

Rusthenge || Spell Templates | Starship Roles | ◆◇↺

"Both are upstairs. They've used wishes to transform the third floor, and they're currently at a stalemate for control of the estate. Perizia brings us up there a few at a time and bullies us into wishing the master's misfortune, while the master demands wishes from his own bound genies to maintain his footing."

Vigilant Seal

male gnome (vivacious ☐) bard [alchemist/gunslinger] 11 | ♥️ 151| ⛨28 deathless ☐ | F+20 R+20 W+18* | Perc+17 low-light, darkvision | speed 25ft | focus ☐☐ | spells 1st ☐☐☐ 2nd ☐☐☐ 3rd ☐☐☐ 4th ☑☐☐ 5th ☑☑☐ 6th ☑☑| Cloak of Illusions ☑ | Diplomat's Badge ☐ |

"Transformed the third floor? How so? Any information you can provide would me most helpful."

Grand Archive

Male Half-orc (Thief) (Pathfinder agent)(witch dedication:Baba Yaga)|Spell active: None , AC:28/29| HP: 119/119|Fort + 17 (E), Ref + 20 (M), Will + 17 (E); Perception: +20 (+1 trap);Darkvision|Speed: 40ft

So that explain the spatial rifts! realises Omble. The fight is too intense in wishcrafting! Perizia must not care of the damage but why this conjurer still fight?

" Last questions. asks Omble. why Perizia is into vengeance against Corvius? Why Corvius doesn't just run since the plane is affected by this. Also... what do you say by Master? Are you a...?

Vigilant Seal

N male Varisian human (skilled - Deception) sorcerer (aberrant) 9 | HP 71/71 (Toughness) | AC 25 | F +14 R +17 W +16 (Haughty Obstinacy) | Resist fire 5 | Perc +13 | Stealth +3 | 25 ft | Focus 2/2 | Spells (DC 27) 1st 4/4, 2nd 4/4, 3rd 4/4, 4th 4/4, 5th 3/3 | SLAs Used: — | Active Conditions: — | Hero Points 1/1

”Should we go to Corvius first?”

Grand Lodge

Rusthenge || Spell Templates | Starship Roles | ◆◇↺
Inonotusoblitus wrote:
" Last questions. asks Omble. why Perizia is into vengeance against Corvius? Why Corvius doesn't just run since the plane is affected by this. Also... what do you say by Master? Are you a...?

"By master, I mean the master of the house, Mr. Vayn. As for why he does not flee? I can only speculate, but it may be that he is unwilling to surrender his estate, or it may be that he does not think he could safely escape with Perizia at large. Perhaps it is a matter of pride. Finally, as for why Perizia is so intent on vengeance....well." He looks around the room at some of the assembled servants. "Rarely do those bound to servitude love those doing the binding, and this is doubly true for proud and powerful beings such as genies."

Grand Lodge

Rusthenge || Spell Templates | Starship Roles | ◆◇↺
Rextangalin Werzerial wrote:
"Transformed the third floor? How so? Any information you can provide would me most helpful."

"Perizia has created a large chamber for herself, larger than has any right to exist in the third floor of this estate. I'm afraid I have no knowledge of such things to tell you more than that. Nor do I know how to reach it. If you ascend the spiral staircase across the hall, however, I believe you will reach Mr. Vayn's study, where I expect you would find him."

Horizon Hunters

M Human | Ranger 9 | HP 80/116 | AC 27 | F +16 R +20(S=>CS) W +17 | Perception +18 (+2 init)(+1 Sight)

Arrus drinks as he listens.

healing: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (4, 2) + 5 = 11

"Shall we go have a word?" Arrus asks as he checks over his crossbow.

Vigilant Seal

1 person marked this as a favorite.
CG female goblin (charhide goblin) wizard 9 | HP 78/78 | AC 26 (fire resist 4) | F +16 R +18 W +15 | Perc +12 | Stealth +13 | Speed:25 ft | Active Conditions: ---

"Yes, we should. He has some questions to answer!"

Grand Archive

Male Half-orc (Thief) (Pathfinder agent)(witch dedication:Baba Yaga)|Spell active: None , AC:28/29| HP: 119/119|Fort + 17 (E), Ref + 20 (M), Will + 17 (E); Perception: +20 (+1 trap);Darkvision|Speed: 40ft

Omble just nods, adding no more.

Grand Lodge

Rusthenge || Spell Templates | Starship Roles | ◆◇↺

Ascending the spiral staircase, you come upon an oppulent chamber that must be Vayn’s. Lavish couches, chairs, and pillows fill the chamber, which is several times too large to fit within the rest of the manor. A warm fire glows in a massive fireplace, with fresh fruit and other confections laid out across tables. An old man lounges by the fire, visibly drained from the toll of the last few weeks. Tired genies of large stature in midnight robes flank him.

”And who might you be, trespassing in my chambers?” the man says, wearily. ”More tricks of Perizia? More fools caught up in her game?”

Grand Archive

Male Half-orc (Thief) (Pathfinder agent)(witch dedication:Baba Yaga)|Spell active: None , AC:28/29| HP: 119/119|Fort + 17 (E), Ref + 20 (M), Will + 17 (E); Perception: +20 (+1 trap);Darkvision|Speed: 40ft

"Close, we are Pathfinders and we were send by the gouvernement to stop those planar rifts. I am Omble Defontaine of Sablepoint. All your guests are saved now.

So tell us, what the situation here. Something about an eternal fight with your archnemesis?"

Grand Lodge

Rusthenge || Spell Templates | Starship Roles | ◆◇↺

"Ah, excellent. Well, Pathfinders, the source of your troubles is just through that door over there. You go kill Perizia, and everything can go back to the way it should be."

Grand Archive

Male Half-orc (Thief) (Pathfinder agent)(witch dedication:Baba Yaga)|Spell active: None , AC:28/29| HP: 119/119|Fort + 17 (E), Ref + 20 (M), Will + 17 (E); Perception: +20 (+1 trap);Darkvision|Speed: 40ft

You think, i am stupid enough to believe she is the sole responsable? What are doing being here and not just going into an another plane? You are just as responsable as her in this. Thinks Omble.

He just smiles at Corvius.

" I understand that for you, she is the sole responsable of this Chaos. You fought her for weeks after all. But, as Pathfinders, we always strive for a more peaceful approches. Could you tell us more about her? We heard it was not the first time she interferes in your life.

Also, i would like to remark that she appeared after a needless wish. I don't need to remind you that wishcrafting is a highly regulated for this reason.

So, who is Perizia and why does she have a grudge on you?"

Vigilant Seal

N male Varisian human (skilled - Deception) sorcerer (aberrant) 9 | HP 71/71 (Toughness) | AC 25 | F +14 R +17 W +16 (Haughty Obstinacy) | Resist fire 5 | Perc +13 | Stealth +3 | 25 ft | Focus 2/2 | Spells (DC 27) 1st 4/4, 2nd 4/4, 3rd 4/4, 4th 4/4, 5th 3/3 | SLAs Used: — | Active Conditions: — | Hero Points 1/1

Bardok leers at the man. ”The way things were caused this problem in the first place. How do we make sure this never happens again?”

Grand Lodge

Rusthenge || Spell Templates | Starship Roles | ◆◇↺

GM Screen:

Perception:
Omble Perception(M): 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (12) + 17 = 29
Arrus Perception: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (20) + 16 = 36(+1 sightbased)
Rex Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30
Bardok Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15
Xanno the Magnificent! Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23

"She wishes me harm because she is an evil creature. There is no negotiating with one such as her. Anyway, I suppose the way to prevent this is to not allow fools to make wishes. I shall be more judicious in who I invite to my soirees going forward. Of more immediate import is how to prevent her from doing more harm right now. The good news is that the answer there is quite simple: destroy Perizia."

Vigilant Seal

N male Varisian human (skilled - Deception) sorcerer (aberrant) 9 | HP 71/71 (Toughness) | AC 25 | F +14 R +17 W +16 (Haughty Obstinacy) | Resist fire 5 | Perc +13 | Stealth +3 | 25 ft | Focus 2/2 | Spells (DC 27) 1st 4/4, 2nd 4/4, 3rd 4/4, 4th 4/4, 5th 3/3 | SLAs Used: — | Active Conditions: — | Hero Points 1/1

"Many good creatures who find slavery abhorrent would likely also wish you harm. It would also seem that the person providing wishes to fools in the first place is the one who should be set straight, no?"

If it matters, Bardok has Lie to Me, allowing him to use Deception to detect lies.

Grand Lodge

Rusthenge || Spell Templates | Starship Roles | ◆◇↺

"Well, I suppose that is a matter of perspective. Still, if you're not going to destroy Perizia then what do you propose to do instead? I'd wager she currently has a few of my guests as play-things in her chamber at the moment. Are you going to leave them to her 'tender mercies'?"

Grand Archive

Male Half-orc (Thief) (Pathfinder agent)(witch dedication:Baba Yaga)|Spell active: None , AC:28/29| HP: 119/119|Fort + 17 (E), Ref + 20 (M), Will + 17 (E); Perception: +20 (+1 trap);Darkvision|Speed: 40ft

We are both concerned about the state of your Guests. As i have say, we have save all who are under this. Life is more important.

I hope that in the end of the day, we can all get's of this alive. I can assure we are more than capable to fight against her. Famous lasts words.

That said, what ability Perizia has? can she sees through invisibility?"

Vigilant Seal

male gnome (vivacious ☐) bard [alchemist/gunslinger] 11 | ♥️ 151| ⛨28 deathless ☐ | F+20 R+20 W+18* | Perc+17 low-light, darkvision | speed 25ft | focus ☐☐ | spells 1st ☐☐☐ 2nd ☐☐☐ 3rd ☐☐☐ 4th ☑☐☐ 5th ☑☑☐ 6th ☑☑| Cloak of Illusions ☑ | Diplomat's Badge ☐ |

"Hmph. You make creatures like her your play-thing and have the gall to complain when the shoe is on the other foot? Personally I was hoping she'd already gotten her strings around you. So tell me, why wouldn't an equally valid answer be to dispose of you?"

Grand Lodge

Rusthenge || Spell Templates | Starship Roles | ◆◇↺

"Frankly, because I'm the only thing holding her at bay right now. I've been locked in a stalemate with her for weeks, neither of us able to get the upper hand. So, ask yourself: at the end of this, when one or the other is defeated, who would you rather have left standing? Me, a respected citizen of this city and accomplished follower of Sulesh the Great? Or her, a dangerous and unpredictable genie with no ties or loyalty to anyone on this plane?"

Grand Lodge

Rusthenge || Spell Templates | Starship Roles | ◆◇↺

"As for her capabilities, she is a powerful genie from the plane of water. She has formidable martial and magical abilities, and can compel lesser beings--that's you--to make wishes that she can twist to their doom. In addition to hostages, she likely has lesser planar allies with her as well, though I can't tell you who or what they are."

Grand Archive

Male Half-orc (Thief) (Pathfinder agent)(witch dedication:Baba Yaga)|Spell active: None , AC:28/29| HP: 119/119|Fort + 17 (E), Ref + 20 (M), Will + 17 (E); Perception: +20 (+1 trap);Darkvision|Speed: 40ft

Thanks for the warning, we will try to resist it." says Omble who try his best to be respectful to this infamous slave-owner.

Speaking of binding someone to their will... he thinks.

The half-orc turns to the three genies.

"And you? What do you think about the situation? Do you have any advice?"

Vigilant Seal

CG female goblin (charhide goblin) wizard 9 | HP 78/78 | AC 26 (fire resist 4) | F +16 R +18 W +15 | Perc +12 | Stealth +13 | Speed:25 ft | Active Conditions: ---

"Are you going to stop binding genies?"

Xanno addresses one of the large genies next to him. "Hey, big guy! How do you feel about serving this guy?"

Vigilant Seal

male gnome (vivacious ☐) bard [alchemist/gunslinger] 11 | ♥️ 151| ⛨28 deathless ☐ | F+20 R+20 W+18* | Perc+17 low-light, darkvision | speed 25ft | focus ☐☐ | spells 1st ☐☐☐ 2nd ☐☐☐ 3rd ☐☐☐ 4th ☑☐☐ 5th ☑☑☐ 6th ☑☑| Cloak of Illusions ☑ | Diplomat's Badge ☐ |

"I think you overestimate the good will of this city. You've caused a lot of misery. Some are calling for your head and others want you to stand trial for what you've done. Still, I don't think we can risk you having the kind of pull that can ultimately see justice averted. No, I think it would be best for everyone if this ended here and now."

Rex thinks we should take out Vayn now and then use that as a way to reason with Perizia. Vayn may not be as popular as he thinks he is, but Rex sees too much of a risk that he has just enough pull to get out of punishment at trial. Appealing to his chaotic nature, Rex feels comfortable taking the law into his own hands in executing summary justice."

Grand Lodge

Rusthenge || Spell Templates | Starship Roles | ◆◇↺

The genies, who look every bit as tired as Vayn, say nothing. That doesn't stop Corvius from responding, however. "You worry about justice being averted, so think to take matters into your own hands, do you? Is that your measure of justice? Let's make a deal: you defeat Perizia, free her captives, and I shall surrender myself to whichever authorities you wish to stand trial for whatever crimes it is you think I have committed."

Omble, Arrus, Rex:
You think that he does not intend to hold up his end of this bargain.

Horizon Hunters

M Human | Ranger 9 | HP 80/116 | AC 27 | F +16 R +20(S=>CS) W +17 | Perception +18 (+2 init)(+1 Sight)

Arrus barely suppresses a chuckle at the offer.

Maybe we can have a nice chat with the genie too, it worries me that chat might have even less deception than this.

Arrus shrugs and looks to his allies "I don't see any good way out of this situation..."

Vigilant Seal

N male Varisian human (skilled - Deception) sorcerer (aberrant) 9 | HP 71/71 (Toughness) | AC 25 | F +14 R +17 W +16 (Haughty Obstinacy) | Resist fire 5 | Perc +13 | Stealth +3 | 25 ft | Focus 2/2 | Spells (DC 27) 1st 4/4, 2nd 4/4, 3rd 4/4, 4th 4/4, 5th 3/3 | SLAs Used: — | Active Conditions: — | Hero Points 1/1

Bardok shrugs. ”If this water genie is bent out of shape because of this guy, maybe we just hand him over to her? She might leave without a fight if she gets her prize. Seems pretty just end to me.”

Intimidation (Coerce): 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (13) + 16 = 29

Grand Archive

Male Half-orc (Thief) (Pathfinder agent)(witch dedication:Baba Yaga)|Spell active: None , AC:28/29| HP: 119/119|Fort + 17 (E), Ref + 20 (M), Will + 17 (E); Perception: +20 (+1 trap);Darkvision|Speed: 40ft

"Well, it is a possibility. Bardok. But now, let's meet this Perizia." says Omble.

Vigilant Seal

male gnome (vivacious ☐) bard [alchemist/gunslinger] 11 | ♥️ 151| ⛨28 deathless ☐ | F+20 R+20 W+18* | Perc+17 low-light, darkvision | speed 25ft | focus ☐☐ | spells 1st ☐☐☐ 2nd ☐☐☐ 3rd ☐☐☐ 4th ☑☐☐ 5th ☑☑☐ 6th ☑☑| Cloak of Illusions ☑ | Diplomat's Badge ☐ |

"Who's to say Corvius doesn't try to sneak out of here while we are distracting Perizia. I don't think he intends to turn himself in when we are done here. So how about this Corvius, you want us to talk to her or get rid of her, you have to come with us to meet here. I am neither your lackey or slave. I don't do your bidding."

Grand Lodge

Rusthenge || Spell Templates | Starship Roles | ◆◇↺

GM Screen:

Default Initiative:
Omble {Perception}: 1d20 + 15 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 15 + 2 = 32
Arrus {Perception}: 1d20 + 16 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 16 + 2 = 26
Rex {Perception}: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24
Bardok {Perception}: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23
Xanno the Magnificent! {Skill}: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31
E1: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27
E2: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30
E3: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28
Vayn: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (20) + 17 = 37

Vayn sigh. "I see you have no interest in being reasonable. Fine, then. You three" he says, gesturing to the genies in the room, "these intruders are bothering me. Deal with them."

Before you can react, the canny genie-binder stands from the couch where he lounged, moves behind one of his guards, and casts a protective ward on himself.

Initiative!

  • Vayn
  • Omble
  • Xanno
  • E2
  • E3
  • E1
  • Arrus
  • Rex
  • Bardok

    Omble and Xanno may act.

    Omble Automatic Knowledge:
    These guards are efreeti, genies from the plane of fire. You know that both their scimitars and their grab are burning hot, that (like most creatures from the plane of fire) they are immune to fire and weak to cold, and that like most genies they have some spellcasting abilities as well.

  • Grand Archive

    Male Half-orc (Thief) (Pathfinder agent)(witch dedication:Baba Yaga)|Spell active: None , AC:28/29| HP: 119/119|Fort + 17 (E), Ref + 20 (M), Will + 17 (E); Perception: +20 (+1 trap);Darkvision|Speed: 40ft

    Omble grumbles as he draws his short sword. (First action)

    "These guards are efreeti, genies from the plane of fire. I know that both their scimitars and their grab are burning hot, that (like most creatures from the plane of fire) they are immune to fire and weak to cold Xanno! , and that like most genies they have some spellcasting abilities as well.

    Bardok, do you have heightened invisibility? That will be very useful for me now!"

    He looks at Vayn to see if he is a special human . second action: Recall knowledge to Vayn +15+4 since this is an human.

    Third action: Battle assessment Perception +17 or +18 if it been more then one hour that we have enter.

    Omble uses his battle instincts to continue his inspection of Vayn.

    Grand Lodge

    Rusthenge || Spell Templates | Starship Roles | ◆◇↺

    GM Screen:

    Omble to Recall Knowledge: 1d20 + 15 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 15 + 4 = 34
    Omble to Perceive: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (13) + 18 = 31

    Omble knows all about humans, how they take normal damage to everything, and tend to be very skillful (critical success to Recall Knowledge about humans, there just isn't much to tell). After a moment's careful observation, he can tell that Corvius is much stronger in the mind than he is in the body (Critical Success on your Battle Assessment too; most of those things are not relevant to a human, so I'll tell you that both his Fort and Reflex saves are tied, and both are significantly lower than his Will save).

    Initiative!

  • Vayn
  • Omble
  • Xanno
  • E2
  • E3
  • E1
  • Arrus
  • Rex
  • Bardok

    Xanno may act.

  • Vigilant Seal

    CG female goblin (charhide goblin) wizard 9 | HP 78/78 | AC 26 (fire resist 4) | F +16 R +18 W +15 | Perc +12 | Stealth +13 | Speed:25 ft | Active Conditions: ---

    "Hey, Arrus! You better move quick!"

    Cast Haste on Arrus, then Shield on self

    Grand Lodge

    Rusthenge || Spell Templates | Starship Roles | ◆◇↺

    The farthest efreeti flies forward, interposing itself between Vayn and the party, then hurls a ball of fire at Omble!

    #2 produce flame (3rd) vs. Omble: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (16) + 14 = 30
    Fire damage: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (1, 3, 3) + 3 = 10

    The nearer efreeti, meanwhile, flies forward, drawing a scimitar in one hand and slashing at Omble.

    #3 Scimitar vs. Omble: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 32
    Slashing: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
    Fire: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 4) = 5
    If the Strike hit, you are grabbed in its free hand.
    Fire damage on grab: 1d6 ⇒ 4

    The final efreeti flies closer, then hurls its own ball of fire at Rex!
    #1 produce flame (3rd) vs. Rex: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20
    Fire damage: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (1, 2, 1) + 3 = 7

    ----------

    Initiative!

  • Vayn
  • Omble -29hp, grabbed by #3
  • Xanno
  • E2
  • E3
  • E1
  • Arrus Hasted
  • Rex
  • Bardok

    Arrus, Rex, and Bardok may act.

  • Vigilant Seal

    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    N male Varisian human (skilled - Deception) sorcerer (aberrant) 9 | HP 71/71 (Toughness) | AC 25 | F +14 R +17 W +16 (Haughty Obstinacy) | Resist fire 5 | Perc +13 | Stealth +3 | 25 ft | Focus 2/2 | Spells (DC 27) 1st 4/4, 2nd 4/4, 3rd 4/4, 4th 4/4, 5th 3/3 | SLAs Used: — | Active Conditions: — | Hero Points 1/1
    Omble wrote:
    Bardok, do you have heightened invisibility? That will be very useful for me now!"

    "You got it!" Bardok restores the long tendrils of energy emanating from his arms, using one to place a spell on the half-orc.

    ♦︎ Cast a Spell (tentacular arms Focus Spell), ♦︎♦︎ Cast a Spell (4th-level invisibility on Omble).

    Vigilant Seal

    male gnome (vivacious ☐) bard [alchemist/gunslinger] 11 | ♥️ 151| ⛨28 deathless ☐ | F+20 R+20 W+18* | Perc+17 low-light, darkvision | speed 25ft | focus ☐☐ | spells 1st ☐☐☐ 2nd ☐☐☐ 3rd ☐☐☐ 4th ☑☐☐ 5th ☑☑☐ 6th ☑☑| Cloak of Illusions ☑ | Diplomat's Badge ☐ |

    Rex quickly quaffs an elixir causing his form to become hazy.

    ♦︎ Interact (Draw Mistform Elixir)
    ♦︎ Interact (Drink Mistform Elixir) - Concealed for 1 minute.
    ♦︎ Quick Bombs (Draw and throw a moderate frost vial) - Target E1.

    ◈ Strike - Frost Vial - Moderate (alchemical, bomb, cold, consumable, splash)
    Attack: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (20) + 16 = 36
    Damage (Cold): 2d6 ⇒ (4, 4) = 8 (Crit for 16)
    Additional Effect: -10 foot status penalty to speed until the end of its next turn.
    Splash Damage: 2 cold. (hits E1/E2)

    Grand Lodge

    Rusthenge || Spell Templates | Starship Roles | ◆◇↺

    Rex quickly quaffs an elixir to protect himself, then hurls a frosty vial that hits one of the efreeti square in the chest, splashing onto the one beside it. The ice seems to burn into their form, damaging them more than you might expect! Bardok, meanwhile, seems to stretch his arms in a most unnatural way, then casts a spell causing Omble to vanish from sight!

    Initiative!

  • Vayn
  • Omble -29hp, grabbed by #3, invisible
  • Xanno
  • E2 -7hp
  • E3
  • E1 -23hp, -10ft status to Speed until end of turn
  • Arrus Hasted
  • Rex Concealed
  • Bardok

    Arrus may act.

  • Horizon Hunters

    M Human | Ranger 9 | HP 80/116 | AC 27 | F +16 R +20(S=>CS) W +17 | Perception +18 (+2 init)(+1 Sight)

    Arrus hunts #3 Free Recall, buffs on crit.

    Then fires his crossbow.

    pew vs #3: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (7) + 16 = 23
    piercing + fire: 2d10 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (1, 8) + 4 + (5) = 18

    Arrus then hops on the nearby chair as he reloads and fires again.

    pew vs #3: 1d20 + 16 - 5 ⇒ (19) + 16 - 5 = 30
    piercing + fire: 2d10 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (5, 8) + 4 + (6) = 23

    precision damage on first hit: 1d8 ⇒ 7

    Arrus stands proud atop his furniture grinning.

    Hunt, Strike, Running Reload, Strike

    Grand Archive

    Male Half-orc (Thief) (Pathfinder agent)(witch dedication:Baba Yaga)|Spell active: None , AC:28/29| HP: 119/119|Fort + 17 (E), Ref + 20 (M), Will + 17 (E); Perception: +20 (+1 trap);Darkvision|Speed: 40ft

    That was a wrong move Omble. And now, i bet 10 gp that this Wizard will cast a fireball on us. His effreti are immune to fire.

    Omble's skin crisped from those flammes.

    151 to 200 of 329 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Dennis - PFS #2-16 Freedom For Wishes (3-8) All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.