Table 1 of 2-3 (Inactive)

Game Master DoubleGold

Map is up


1 to 50 of 257 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>

F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Dot in here.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

You are all on a Pegasus class ship known as the loreseeker.

INTRODUCTION MESSAGE Starfinders, welcome to Enereth-7, a world that by all logic shouldn’t exist. The planet is the sole survivor of this solar system, precariously balanced between the sun and a black hole. Yes, you heard that right: a black hole maintains relative orbit in sync with Enereth-7, but appears to have no adverse effects on the world or the distant sun. As you might suspect, this is of extreme interest to the Starfinder Society, and you’re all here as part of a task force to discover what’s happening in this system.

MISSION BRIEFING We’ve detected intermittent low frequency radio emissions from Enereth-7 since our arrival, but our current orbit makes these signals difficult to isolate from the background noise of nearby black hole. Plot a course into the planet’s atmosphere, and locate the source of these signals. Orbital scans haven’t detected any technology on the surface, but this could lead to a discovery about geological events, a distress beacon from a crashed ship, or even some clue about how this strange world works. In other words, keep an open mind and be prepared for anything.

challenges:

Challenge 1—Triangulate: The nearby singularity and the signal’s low intensity make it difficult to isolate from radio echoes. If a PC succeeds at a DC 16 Computers or Diplomacy check (DC 21 in Subtier 3–4) they can network the Loreseeker’s computer with other Starfinder ships around the planet to pinpoint the radio source on island chain on the northern hemisphere. The Loreseeker’s +2 Computers bonus (+4 in Subtier 3–4) can be applied to this Computers check. The PCs can attempt three checks to discover this information before Venture-Captain Arvin notes their struggles and steps in. If the PCs fail in this attempt, then Arvin manages to pinpoint the source on his own, relaying the information to the PCs after a half hour.
Challenge 2—Filter: If a PC succeeds at a DC 16 Engineering or Profession (electrician) check (DC 19 in Subtier 3–4), they can tune the ship’s sensors to isolate the modulated audio signal. The isolated radio signal contains a hauntingly beautiful song that the party can now hear clearly. If the PCs fail this check, they can proceed to a different challenge, though they miss out on the success here.
Challenge 3—Translate: If a PC succeeds at a DC 18 Culture, Profession (mathematician), or Profession (musician) check (DC 21 in Subtier 3–4), the PC realizes the chords have a languagelike grammar but are more reminiscent of mathematical formula than natural language. PCs who speak Celestial or Quorlu gain a +4 bonus to this check, and PCs casting comprehend languages automatically succeed at this check. If the PCs fail this check, they can resynch with the databanks of the Starfinder fleet, learning the information but taking much longer to do so.
Challenge 4—Formula: If a PC succeeds at a DC 18 Mysticism or Physical Science check (DC 21 in Subtier 3–4), they recognize the song is the formula for calculating the effect of gravity on the shape of other planes. The implications of this are stunning, and show a high degree of both mystical and physical science joined together to create theoretical equations that could stabilize the world in the face of the nearby black hole. PCs with the scholar theme who are specialized in physics can reduce the DC by 5.

Dataphiles

Male Lashunta Envoy/Mystic SP 17/24 HP 28/28 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8

I'm assuming here that we're supposed to look at the challenges?
"Let's put out a call for some assistance. This looks like a team effort to me. If we ask 2 other ships to go to specific points we should be able to triangulate.."

Savoy presses a few buttons and opens select hailing frequencies to a few near by starfinder vessels and requests some assistance
Challenge 1 diplomacy: 1d20 + 13 + 1d6 ⇒ (20) + 13 + (3) = 36

Acquisitives

Female Android Exocortex Mechanic 2| SP 9/15 : HP 16/16 : RP 3/3 | EAC 14: KAC 15 | F+3 : R+5 : W-0 | INIT+3 | Darkvision | Laser Rifle 16/20
Skills:
Acro +3 : Ath+6 : Bluff -2 : Comp +8 : Cult +3 : Dip -2 : Disg -2 : Eng +7 : Intim +2 : Med +2 : Perc +5 : Phy Sci +6 : Pilot +8 : Prof +4 : Se Mot -2 : Stealth +3 : Surv 0

Kat5e intro and description:

Kat5e is a androgynous android that has modified herself to look more feminine. She is just over 5 feet tall with a small frame, but her organic skin and components are extremely fit and muscular. All parts of her visible skin are covered in tattoos of both ink and the glowing circuitry of an android, which she has modified into elaborate designs under her skin.
She wears her second skin armour as leggings, and covers her top half with a ratty band t-shirt and a black leather jacket. Her mohawk (this week) is dyed red and white, forming alternating coloured spikes when she wears it up. While she usually has a very stern resting face, she is kind and outgoing once approached.
In the made-for-tv-movie of our adventure, she would be portrayed by Malice McMunn, which is a NSFW Google.

Nice start, Savoy!

From her standing position on the bridge, Kat reviews the telemetry data that comes in from the other vessels.

"We're starting to pinpoint the transmission, but it's still not clear. I'll try to clean it up."

Challenge 2, Engineering: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

Plugged right into the ships computer through her datajack, Kat mentally processes the signal. "I think I got it, it's, it's a song. Patching it through to the bridge speakers."

She transfers the music so that the entire crew can hear, and pauses to listen.

Acquisitives

Korasha Lashunta Spacefarer Soldier 4| EAC 19 KAC 20| SP 10/40 HP 31/32 RP 5/5| F +6 R +3 W +3| Percep -1, Init +2

The soldier sits at his station ready to help.

Saryn has both Culture and Physical Science at low levels. Hopefully, there's someone better to try those rolls."

Acquisitives

Male Witchwyrd Xenoseeker Technomancer 3 | SP 11/18 HP 19/19| RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Spell Slots 1st 2/4

A witchwyrd, in carbon skin, sits with his four arms folded listening to the music. Shaking his head, "I'm not sure what this is."

Culture: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Acquisitives

Korasha Lashunta Spacefarer Soldier 4| EAC 19 KAC 20| SP 10/40 HP 31/32 RP 5/5| F +6 R +3 W +3| Percep -1, Init +2

Aid Varag Culture: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Dataphiles

Male Lashunta Envoy/Mystic SP 17/24 HP 28/28 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8

aid on Culture challenge 3: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

"I'm not sure I'm able to clarify enough of what I understand from it to make sense of it all either"

"I think we'll end up having to take a bunch of time and resynch with the databanks of the Starfinder fleet to see what we can come up with then"

------------------------------

life science challenge 4: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
"Now that I think about it...this song is a formula for calculating the effect of gravity on the shape of other planes"

Dataphiles

Android Operative 3 (Scholar Theme) | N | SP 15/24 |HP 30/30 | RES 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +7; Will +4 | Init +5, Perception +8, SM +0
Skill:
Acrobatics +15, Athletics +14, Computers +11, Engineering +11, Intimidate +7, Life Sciences +11, Medicine +9, Physical Science +11, Piloting +12, Stealth +12, Survival +9
Starship:
Piloting +12, Science +11, Engineering +11, Gunnery +7, Captain (Intimidate +7)

A pair of pale bluish hands pull back the hood of a long, black cloak to reveal the face of an android, which now takes a better look at the singularity.

Physical Science: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28

"I concur with the lashunta." Sev states flatly. "Such would appear to demonstrate a high degree of both mystical and physical science joined together to create theoretical equations that could stabilize the world in the face of the nearby black hole."


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Heroes are able to pick up on what is going on quickly and land, only taking a little longer to figure out one of those four things, but still they do well and land. I'll pause it there, feel free to roleplay among yourselves.

Acquisitives

Male Witchwyrd Xenoseeker Technomancer 3 | SP 11/18 HP 19/19| RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Spell Slots 1st 2/4

"The name is Varag,"states the witchwyrd. "Shall we land and see what is going on down there?"

Dataphiles

Male Lashunta Envoy/Mystic SP 17/24 HP 28/28 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8

'That looks like the prudent course of action at the moment"

A dark haired Lashunta male comments as he swivels in his chair to face everyone in turn.

"Well done everyone, it's nice to see the Venture-Captain assembled what seems like a competent crew"


Android Operative 3 (Scholar Theme) | N | SP 18/18 |HP 24/24 | RES 2/4 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +6; Will +3 | Init +6, Perception +7, SM +0
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +9, Computers +9, Engineering +8, Intimidate +5, Life Sciences +10, Medicine +9, Perception +7, Physical Science +7, Piloting +9, Sense Motive -1, Stealth +10, Survival +7
Starship:
Piloting +9, Science +9, Engineering +8, Gunnery +7, Captain

"My designation is 7039090072452414749257838637412586730286754309. However, I have found that most sentients prefer brevity to precision." notes the android. "Therefore, you may refer to me as Sev."


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

As you land...
The tracked signal leads to an island with a smoldering volcano. Thick foliage covers most of the island, save for the swath of smooth black rock formed from a recent lava flow. The signal originates near a cut rock that rises above the tree canopy about two-hundred feet from the recent lava flow, where a great stone menhir partly rises up from the flow, though its form is cracked and broken.
You see a slug like humanoid creature known as the quorlu approach you as you land. He isn't armed and tries to commnunicate with you. Does anyone speak celestial or Enerethian.

Dataphiles

Male Lashunta Envoy/Mystic SP 17/24 HP 28/28 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8

Savoy doesn't speak celestial and I don't think I've even heard of Enerethian

Savoy tries to make sense of the creatures attempt at communication

Not sure if that's sense motive or culture
culture: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Sense motive: 1d20 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (12) + 8 + (3) = 23

Acquisitives

Male Witchwyrd Xenoseeker Technomancer 3 | SP 11/18 HP 19/19| RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Spell Slots 1st 2/4

Varag does not speak either language


Android Operative 3 (Scholar Theme) | N | SP 18/18 |HP 24/24 | RES 2/4 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +6; Will +3 | Init +6, Perception +7, SM +0
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +9, Computers +9, Engineering +8, Intimidate +5, Life Sciences +10, Medicine +9, Perception +7, Physical Science +7, Piloting +9, Sense Motive -1, Stealth +10, Survival +7
Starship:
Piloting +9, Science +9, Engineering +8, Gunnery +7, Captain

Sev considers the alien creature, analyzing it's threat potential.
Life Science: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

This unit has not disassembled a creature of this type before.

Acquisitives

Korasha Lashunta Spacefarer Soldier 4| EAC 19 KAC 20| SP 10/40 HP 31/32 RP 5/5| F +6 R +3 W +3| Percep -1, Init +2

Saryn doesn't speak either, but does have a tetrad translator.

Acquisitives

Female Android Exocortex Mechanic 2| SP 9/15 : HP 16/16 : RP 3/3 | EAC 14: KAC 15 | F+3 : R+5 : W-0 | INIT+3 | Darkvision | Laser Rifle 16/20
Skills:
Acro +3 : Ath+6 : Bluff -2 : Comp +8 : Cult +3 : Dip -2 : Disg -2 : Eng +7 : Intim +2 : Med +2 : Perc +5 : Phy Sci +6 : Pilot +8 : Prof +4 : Se Mot -2 : Stealth +3 : Surv 0

Kat doesn't speak either language

She watches the creature with a keen interest, and tries not to make any moves to startle the Quorlu. A subroutine from her exocortex begins monitoring the alien for any signs of hostility.

Interesting creature. Disgusting, but interesting.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Assuming the translator works, the creature speaks in celestial and looks at Saryn the only one that can seem to understand him. Greetings, name is Alvreein. You're an interesting species, where you from? What you do for fun? What your name? Also follow me. He will ask you a zillion questions as you travel with him.

Acquisitives

"Oda Umox" Female LN Half-Orc Soldier 3 (Mercenary) (Star Knight) | SP 27/27 HP 27/27 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15; KAC 17 | Fort +5; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Oda trails along with the group. She was not much help in the ship, but hopefully she can be of more help down here.

Dataphiles

Male Lashunta Envoy/Mystic SP 17/24 HP 28/28 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8

Savoy politely nods a lot as the creature keeps asking questions while following it.

Acquisitives

Korasha Lashunta Spacefarer Soldier 4| EAC 19 KAC 20| SP 10/40 HP 31/32 RP 5/5| F +6 R +3 W +3| Percep -1, Init +2

After 15 minutes or so, the translator should work well enough for us to communicate and it should get better as we go.

"I'm a lashunta, but there are different species represented here, lashunta, half-orc, android, and witchwyrd. We're from different planets. I enjoy sports and athletic competitions. I'm Saryn. Sure. Take us to your leaders." Saryn tries to follow the creature both physically and inquisitively as they walk.

Acquisitives

Male Witchwyrd Xenoseeker Technomancer 3 | SP 11/18 HP 19/19| RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Spell Slots 1st 2/4

Pointing to himself, "Varag." The witchwyrd then follows Alvreein.


Android Operative 3 (Scholar Theme) | N | SP 18/18 |HP 24/24 | RES 2/4 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +6; Will +3 | Init +6, Perception +7, SM +0
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +9, Computers +9, Engineering +8, Intimidate +5, Life Sciences +10, Medicine +9, Perception +7, Physical Science +7, Piloting +9, Sense Motive -1, Stealth +10, Survival +7
Starship:
Piloting +9, Science +9, Engineering +8, Gunnery +7, Captain

"My designation is 7039090072452414749257838637412586730286754309. However, I have found that most sentients prefer brevity to precision." The android informs the alien. "Therefore, you may refer to me as Sev."


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Leader, speaking of leader, who is the leader in your group? And yes, as for my leader, you must meet with the elders of my settlement.
I need a diplomacy check to keep him friendly, dc 10, everyone else can aid.

As you follow him...

The tunnels open into a large, dimly lit cavernous area. Dozens of three-armed creatures sit quietly reading and copying scrolls onto fresh silicone sheets. A youth of this species pierces the silence with an excited shrill leading all the nearby creatures to stand and ponderously approach. The beings excitedly talk over one another, filling the cavern with a cacophony of song-like voices. In the distance a few high-energy weapon discharges disperse the crowd in shock, sending the creatures scattering. A battle-scarred violet-skinned elven woman, flanked by two of the locals in menacing spiked armor, holds a gun up in a cocky fashion. “Welcome to Enereth-7, Starfinders. My name is Raval Domunseir. I saw your ship when we landed.

Acquisitives

Female Android Exocortex Mechanic 2| SP 9/15 : HP 16/16 : RP 3/3 | EAC 14: KAC 15 | F+3 : R+5 : W-0 | INIT+3 | Darkvision | Laser Rifle 16/20
Skills:
Acro +3 : Ath+6 : Bluff -2 : Comp +8 : Cult +3 : Dip -2 : Disg -2 : Eng +7 : Intim +2 : Med +2 : Perc +5 : Phy Sci +6 : Pilot +8 : Prof +4 : Se Mot -2 : Stealth +3 : Surv 0

Earlier, once the translator kicks in.
"Hello Alvreenin. I am called Kat. Let's go meet your leader.

Kat will attempt to aid, but diplomacy isn't her strong suit.

Diplomacy, assist: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (7) - 2 = 5

Kat follows the group along, answering some of Alvreenin's questions, without trying to give away to many sensitive details to the creature before she learns more about him and his people.

When the arrive at the cavern she is reassured that they seem to be an educated society, and takes in their songlike voices. She is startled by the shots and inductively places a hand on her rifle before the elven woman appears.

"We are from the Starfinder society, there are more of us in orbit, studying this unique planet" She gestures at her teammates to continue.

Acquisitives

Korasha Lashunta Spacefarer Soldier 4| EAC 19 KAC 20| SP 10/40 HP 31/32 RP 5/5| F +6 R +3 W +3| Percep -1, Init +2

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

I swear this dice roller hates me.

Acquisitives

Male Witchwyrd Xenoseeker Technomancer 3 | SP 11/18 HP 19/19| RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Spell Slots 1st 2/4

As the follow Alvreein to the cavern, Varag states, "we are interested in studying your planet."

Varag works on keeping their host happy. Aid Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28

"Nice to meet you Raval, I'm Varag. As you guessed we are Starfinders looking to learn more about this planet."

Acquisitives

Korasha Lashunta Spacefarer Soldier 4| EAC 19 KAC 20| SP 10/40 HP 31/32 RP 5/5| F +6 R +3 W +3| Percep -1, Init +2

Why didn't I let the expert make the roll in the first place?

Dataphiles

Male Lashunta Envoy/Mystic SP 17/24 HP 28/28 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8

Savoy smiles friendly and through the translation device makes it known that he and the rest of the party would be (are) honored to meet with the elders

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 13 + 1d6 ⇒ (19) + 13 + (2) = 34 not including any aid others (yet)

Acquisitives

Female Android Exocortex Mechanic 2| SP 9/15 : HP 16/16 : RP 3/3 | EAC 14: KAC 15 | F+3 : R+5 : W-0 | INIT+3 | Darkvision | Laser Rifle 16/20
Skills:
Acro +3 : Ath+6 : Bluff -2 : Comp +8 : Cult +3 : Dip -2 : Disg -2 : Eng +7 : Intim +2 : Med +2 : Perc +5 : Phy Sci +6 : Pilot +8 : Prof +4 : Se Mot -2 : Stealth +3 : Surv 0

Retcon: Kat gestures specifically at Savoy and Varag, then takes a step back to chill quietly with Oda where her -2 diplomacy might come in more handy. Got some heavy hitters here.

Dataphiles

Male Lashunta Envoy/Mystic SP 17/24 HP 28/28 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8

Savoy looks at the blaster wielding humanoids and wonders telepathically to the rest of the party

"Do we think these are people we are supposed to contact...or trouble?'


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

If there are more of you in orbit, can you please call them off, I don't like the pressure of us being observed in our experiment. He then takes a breath and speaks again.

I have brought you all here, because I'm here to correct the cosmic imbalance caused by Yaraesa’s little divine experiment. The Devourer will take his due and may consume another planet in retaliation for Yaraesa’s intervention. If you accept my offer, I can offer a compromise. Not to mention me and my devourer cultists will spare your lives, and no, that is not part of the compromise.

Acquisitives

Korasha Lashunta Spacefarer Soldier 4| EAC 19 KAC 20| SP 10/40 HP 31/32 RP 5/5| F +6 R +3 W +3| Percep -1, Init +2

"Trouble." Saryn responds out loud to his companions.

"So you plan to destroy this planet or allow the Devourer to do and you want us to back off to let that happen? No."


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

The Starfinder Society doesn't have to know you were involved in any way. You can say you didn't know, beside, we will give you time to rescue civilians from the planet before we do so. Even get the society to help you so you can have several ships transporting them off at once. Just deny the fact that you knew the planet was going to blow up and state you had to transport them for other reasons. If if you don't want the society's help, just transport them yourselves quietly, you get less civilians that way, but Starfinder Society won't even question you, they won't even know you helped civilians off the planet. The game assumes you say no, and combat happens, but they do bargain with you if you say yes. The weird part is there is no boxes to check off in the reporting if you do one thing versus another. And you don't get credit reduction, mission failure, infamy or anything like that if you say yes, which is even weirder.

Acquisitives

Female Android Exocortex Mechanic 2| SP 9/15 : HP 16/16 : RP 3/3 | EAC 14: KAC 15 | F+3 : R+5 : W-0 | INIT+3 | Darkvision | Laser Rifle 16/20
Skills:
Acro +3 : Ath+6 : Bluff -2 : Comp +8 : Cult +3 : Dip -2 : Disg -2 : Eng +7 : Intim +2 : Med +2 : Perc +5 : Phy Sci +6 : Pilot +8 : Prof +4 : Se Mot -2 : Stealth +3 : Surv 0

Unable to respond telepathically, Kat sais outloud to Savoy "I'm with Saryn.. She then shifts her eyes back to the elven woman. I'm not a big fan of anything she said."

Can Kat do a culture check to see what she knows about the Devourer and their cult?

Culture: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

If that Recall Knowledge roll was too low:

Kat will use her once daily ability Memory Module, to reroll a recall knowledge check. Only because in 5 scenarios this will be the first time I've ever used it.

Culture: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

"Are all these Quorlu part of your cult? Or part of your expeiment?" Kat really doesn't like experiments on other people, she has come to learn.

edit, was typing as GM posted. I vote hard no/kick ass!


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Of course everyone is going to vote no, was just roleplaying it out, that they would justify it. This looks like high tier.

init: 2 + 1d20 ⇒ 2 + (1) = 3 Raval
init: 3 + 1d20 ⇒ 3 + (2) = 5 2 devour recruits
init: 3 + 1d20 ⇒ 3 + (17) = 20 Kate5e
init: 2 + 1d20 ⇒ 2 + (16) = 18 Saryn
init: 1 + 1d20 ⇒ 1 + (5) = 6 Savoy
init: 1 + 1d20 ⇒ 1 + (16) = 17 Varag
init: 5 + 1d20 ⇒ 5 + (10) = 15 Sev-
init: 1 + 1d20 ⇒ 1 + (19) = 20 oda
Map is up slide 5, place yourselves in the yellow square You are in a cave so it is dark in here, it is assumed you could have turned on your flashlights or anything else on at this point.

Dataphiles

Male Lashunta Envoy/Mystic SP 17/24 HP 28/28 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8

"Since you are so nice to start negotiations. I'd like to make you a counter offer. How about _you_ leave and we will allow you do so?"

Savoy raises his right eyebrow to indicate he's asking a question as he suggest a counter offer.

Savoy has dark vision


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

All heroes are up, sorry guys, it actually is not dark out, so post away. Map now at top of page

Acquisitives

Male Witchwyrd Xenoseeker Technomancer 3 | SP 11/18 HP 19/19| RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Spell Slots 1st 2/4

Varag draws in power from his ancestors as three bolts appear near him. They fly out as he points at Raval.

full round Force Bolt: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 4, 3) + 3 = 13


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Raval is hurt badly by the magic missiles, but is still standing.

Acquisitives

Korasha Lashunta Spacefarer Soldier 4| EAC 19 KAC 20| SP 10/40 HP 31/32 RP 5/5| F +6 R +3 W +3| Percep -1, Init +2

Are we on slide 5 or 7?

Acquisitives

Male Witchwyrd Xenoseeker Technomancer 3 | SP 11/18 HP 19/19| RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Spell Slots 1st 2/4

We are slide 5. I think the other table is slide 7

Acquisitives

Female Android Exocortex Mechanic 2| SP 9/15 : HP 16/16 : RP 3/3 | EAC 14: KAC 15 | F+3 : R+5 : W-0 | INIT+3 | Darkvision | Laser Rifle 16/20
Skills:
Acro +3 : Ath+6 : Bluff -2 : Comp +8 : Cult +3 : Dip -2 : Disg -2 : Eng +7 : Intim +2 : Med +2 : Perc +5 : Phy Sci +6 : Pilot +8 : Prof +4 : Se Mot -2 : Stealth +3 : Surv 0

Round 1

"You've left us no choice"

Move Action

Kat's exocortex begins combat tracking Raval, feeding her telemetry data to assist her in combat. Mechanic Level to ranged attack modifier, +2

Standard Action

Kat's aged pawn shop laser rifle makes an audible charging noise as she brings it past normal recommended operating tolerances, and unleashes a powerful blast towards Raval.

Kat uses Mechanic Trick "Overcharge", using three charges to add 1d6 damage

Azimuth Laser Rifle vs EAC: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 3
Overcharge Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Dataphiles

Male Lashunta Envoy/Mystic SP 17/24 HP 28/28 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8

Seeing how far away the enemies are in an otherwise completely empty well lit cave Savoy moves a bit away from the rest of the group for fear that the enemy might have explosive weapons that can target the entire group as he draws his blaster and aims it in the general direction of the enemy and pulls the trigger.

to hit R: 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 3 - 2 = 9 (vs flatfooted since they haven't acted yet? -2 for range)
E damage R if hit: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

slide 5. Slide 7 is the other group. I'll see if I can update you to the better maps next part. They did it for me, since my labtop doesn't let me copy and paste maps from pdfs. The place does have puddles and rocks in it, so you can state as a move action that you duck down behind one for soft cover.
Kat5e fires a shot into the bosses leg.

Acquisitives

"Oda Umox" Female LN Half-Orc Soldier 3 (Mercenary) (Star Knight) | SP 27/27 HP 27/27 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15; KAC 17 | Fort +5; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Oda advances forwards, her armour clanking and making mechanical hissing sounds.

Dataphiles

Android Operative 3 (Scholar Theme) | N | SP 15/24 |HP 30/30 | RES 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +7; Will +4 | Init +5, Perception +8, SM +0
Skill:
Acrobatics +15, Athletics +14, Computers +11, Engineering +11, Intimidate +7, Life Sciences +11, Medicine +9, Physical Science +11, Piloting +12, Stealth +12, Survival +9
Starship:
Piloting +12, Science +11, Engineering +11, Gunnery +7, Captain (Intimidate +7)

Sev's actuators accelerate him towards his foes as he draws his blade.
Double move

Acquisitives

Korasha Lashunta Spacefarer Soldier 4| EAC 19 KAC 20| SP 10/40 HP 31/32 RP 5/5| F +6 R +3 W +3| Percep -1, Init +2

Saryn advances.

1 to 50 of 257 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Table 1 of 2-3 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.