[GDVIII] GM Debug's SFS 1-99: The Scoured Stars Invasion (Inactive)

Game Master DebugAMP

Maps and Handouts
Starship Combat Reference

GM Copypasta:


301 to 350 of 358 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Wayfinders

Male Kasatha Tempered Pilgrim Solarian/2 | SP: 14/14 | HP: 18/18 | RP: 3/3 | EAC:15 KAC:16 | Fort +3/Ref +3/Will +4 | Init +1 | Perception +1

Vecro dodges one attack but is being hit with another. He sidesteps marking the attack with his pike just to explode with the bright light followed by the heatwave consuming the enemies.

Supernova: 3d6 ⇒ (5, 6, 1) = 12

Supernova has a 10 ft radius so hits both enemies, they can roll Reflex save DC13 for half of the damage.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male human mercenary Soldier 1 | Init +4 | Peception +1 | Sp 0/9, HP 1/11, RP 4/5 | EAC 15, KAC 16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +2 |

Ardoc fires twice at Blue.

Full attack, vs. EAC: 1d20 + 6 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 6 + 1 - 4 = 13
Full attack, vs. EAC: 1d20 + 6 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 1 - 4 = 10

Damage 1: 1d10 ⇒ 10
Damage 2: 1d10 ⇒ 1

Wayfinders

m shirren mystic/1: init +3, perception +7, SM +7| SP 4/7 HP12/12| EAC 14, KAC 15| fort +1, ref +3, will +5| laser pistol 18/20|spells level 1 0/2

Firing at red laser pistol: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 101d4 ⇒ 1


Detailed update later this afternoon, but success reported


Male Korasha Lashunta Solarian1/Soldier1 | Init +5 | Perception + | Sp 0/14, HP 8/18, RP 1/4 | EAC 16, KAC 18 | Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +3 | 30ft Movement | Limited Telepathy

assuming that means combat is over? if not, i would totally explode on them too, since i've not gotten to use it yet, and with them trapped between us, this'd be perfect for it. lol

Supernova: 2d6 + 1 ⇒ (1, 4) + 1 = 6
DC 13 Reflex


With blasts of light and a focused assault, the last 2 Jinsul are slain... but as soon as you clean your weapons and take stock of the area you get SOS calls on your comms... well admittedly you've been getting them constantly, but this one is more worrisome... your transport ship is slated to dock with the main carrier any time now, and the distress call is from that very carrier!

“Starfinders, our sensors show your carrier is in the midst of a jinsul boarding action. There’s likely to be fighting in every part of the ship, but it is important that you defend Deck 13. That area contains the ship’s bridge and all the most critical systems. Do not let them take over the bridge! Defend it at all costs!”

You can take a short rest during the docking time if you like.

As you bring the ship in to dock, all formalities are ignored and you are ordered to make haste to the bridge. What few crew are on the bridge barely are able to keep the ship from veering into active dogfights... a Jinsul squad reaching the bridge could prove catastrophic. Stop them before they get here!

Initiative:

Surge: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Xaric: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Ardoc: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Helios-4: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Andromeda: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Vecro: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Mage: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Youngbloods: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Round 1:
Surge (-10, may spend RP for short rest)
Xaric
Helios-4

Green Jinsul
Vecro (-6, may spend RP for short rest)
Ardoc
Andromeda
Red Jinsul
Yellow Jinsul


Male Korasha Lashunta Solarian1/Soldier1 | Init +5 | Perception + | Sp 0/14, HP 8/18, RP 1/4 | EAC 16, KAC 18 | Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +3 | 30ft Movement | Limited Telepathy

yes, will be spending an RP to recover while we head to the transport, thank you

Charging up his solar weapon again, Surge steps to the door and keeps an eye out for enemies that may approach, readying a strike if one gets within range.

Readied Attack:
Attack vs KAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Slashing Damage: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Fire damage: 1 = 1

Photon 1/3


Surge hears the sounds of incoming Jinsul, but none round the corner... yet.

Round 1:
Surge (-2 HP, Readied)
Green Jinsul
Xaric
Helios-4
Vecro (-6, may spend RP for short rest)
Ardoc
Andromeda

Red Jinsul
Yellow Jinsul

Wayfinders

Male Kasatha Tempered Pilgrim Solarian/2 | SP: 14/14 | HP: 18/18 | RP: 3/3 | EAC:15 KAC:16 | Fort +3/Ref +3/Will +4 | Init +1 | Perception +1

Vecro used some time to meditate and recover from some hits that he suffered during the last fight.

He walks to the corridor holding his pike and starknife, and stands ready to throw his knife at any enemy that walks in the hallway.

Readied throw:

Attack vs KAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Damage, photon: 1d4 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 1 = 8
Starknife has a range of 20ft so a penalty needs to be applied.

Photon Attunement 1/3

Acquisitives

Male Shirren Ace Pilot Star Shaman Mystic 1 | Init +2 | Peception +7 | Sp 0/8, HP 4/12, RP 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 15 | Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 | Spells 1st-Level 0/3 | 30ft Movement | 20ft Fly Speed in Space | Limited Telepathy | Blindsense (Vibration)

Andromeda is going to move forward and ready his Tactical Pistol if he sees anything.

Readied Attack:

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Wayfinders

m shirren mystic/1: init +3, perception +7, SM +7| SP 4/7 HP12/12| EAC 14, KAC 15| fort +1, ref +3, will +5| laser pistol 18/20|spells level 1 0/2

readied attack:
laser pistol: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 121d4 ⇒ 1

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male human mercenary Soldier 1 | Init +4 | Peception +1 | Sp 0/9, HP 1/11, RP 4/5 | EAC 15, KAC 16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +2 |

Ardoc moves forward and readies a shot against any hostile creatures that appear.

Attack, vs. EAC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 5

Wayfinders

"Helios-4" Male N Android Technomancer 1 (Ace Pilot) | SP 6/6 ; HP 5/9 ; RP 4/5 | EAC 13 ; KAC 14 | Ft +1 ; Rf +2 ; Wi +2 | Init. +2 ; Perc. +0 ; SM. -3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None. |
bot:
[dice=Attack, Azimuth Laser Rifle]1d20+2[/dice][dice=Damage, F]1d8[/dice]

Chewing gum as always, Helios gets closer to the sound of Jinsuls while taking out his laser rifle.

"C'mon, show yourselves, buggers."


Surge acts before Green, but I'm taking his action now just so I can allow everyone to act before I go to bed.

Three Jinsul pop around the corner. As soon as the first shows it's ugly mug, a barrage of firepower reduces it to cinders. A different looking one follows and slowly eyes up the competition... then raises a claw and blasts Vecro with a barrage of force.

Magic Missile: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (4, 2) + 2 = 8

Round 2:
Surge (-2 HP)
Green Jinsul
Xaric
Helios-4
Vecro (-8)
Ardoc
Andromeda

Yellow Jinsul

Wayfinders

Male Kasatha Tempered Pilgrim Solarian/2 | SP: 14/14 | HP: 18/18 | RP: 3/3 | EAC:15 KAC:16 | Fort +3/Ref +3/Will +4 | Init +1 | Perception +1

Vecro moves forwards holding his pike ready, as he walks past Surge he throws his starknife at the closest enemy

Throw vs KAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Damage, piercing, photon: 1d4 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 = 5

Photon attunement 2/3

Acquisitives

Male Shirren Ace Pilot Star Shaman Mystic 1 | Init +2 | Peception +7 | Sp 0/8, HP 4/12, RP 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 15 | Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 | Spells 1st-Level 0/3 | 30ft Movement | 20ft Fly Speed in Space | Limited Telepathy | Blindsense (Vibration)

Andromeda will take a shot at yellow and then step back around the corner.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2
Crit Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1
6/9 Rounds left in gun, 22/30 Rounds left

Wayfinders

"Helios-4" Male N Android Technomancer 1 (Ace Pilot) | SP 6/6 ; HP 5/9 ; RP 4/5 | EAC 13 ; KAC 14 | Ft +1 ; Rf +2 ; Wi +2 | Init. +2 ; Perc. +0 ; SM. -3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None. |
bot:
[dice=Attack, Azimuth Laser Rifle]1d20+2[/dice][dice=Damage, F]1d8[/dice]

Helios approaches Ardoc, and once again outs his hand over his weapon, which begins humming with energy. With a grin, he adds:

"Here we go again!"

Supercharge Weapon on Ardoc; +4d6 if next attack hits


Male Korasha Lashunta Solarian1/Soldier1 | Init +5 | Perception + | Sp 0/14, HP 8/18, RP 1/4 | EAC 16, KAC 18 | Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +3 | 30ft Movement | Limited Telepathy

”Is there any way to lock one of those doors to the bridge? We need to keep ‘em outta there”

Moving forward, Surge rolls to try and dodge any attack from yellow, then slashes at green with his claws

Tumble: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Attack vs KAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Slashing Damage: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Fire damage: 1 = 1

Coordinated Shot
Photon 2/3

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male human mercenary Soldier 1 | Init +4 | Peception +1 | Sp 0/9, HP 1/11, RP 4/5 | EAC 15, KAC 16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +2 |

Ardoc snaps a shot off at yellow.

Attack, vs. EAC: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 6 + 1 = 26
Damage: 1d10 + 4d6 ⇒ (1) + (5, 5, 6, 5) = 22

"Ha! Got all of that one!"


AoO: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Damage (Crit): 2d3 + 6 ⇒ (1, 1) + 6 = 8

Surge rushes in to deal with the caster but receives a powerful bite to his left flank and ending up just a bit off his mark. His allies however, quickly avenge him, blasting the offending jinsul into oblivion.

Round 3/4:
Surge (-10 SP, -2 HP)
Green Jinsul
Xaric
Helios-4
Vecro (-8)
Ardoc
Andromeda


Male Korasha Lashunta Solarian1/Soldier1 | Init +5 | Perception + | Sp 0/14, HP 8/18, RP 1/4 | EAC 16, KAC 18 | Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +3 | 30ft Movement | Limited Telepathy

i was at full SP, and that attack just now was only 8, yes? I still had the 2 hp damage from earlier, but where did the other 2 sp come from?

Taking a guarded step, Surge tries to bury his claws in the remaining creature.

Attack vs KAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Slashing Damage: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Fire damage: 1 = 1

Coordinated Shot
Photon 3/3

Wayfinders

m shirren mystic/1: init +3, perception +7, SM +7| SP 4/7 HP12/12| EAC 14, KAC 15| fort +1, ref +3, will +5| laser pistol 18/20|spells level 1 0/2

Xaric dashes into the hall and fires at green. laser pistol: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 71d4 ⇒ 4


Was supposed to be -10 (-2 hp). Started to split SP and HP damage but then got distracted.

Surge cuts deep into the jinsul... but sees a strange alien sneer as it reaches out and grabs his arm, keeping out of Xaric's line of fire.

Jolting Surge v EAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Damage (E): 4d6 ⇒ (6, 5, 3, 4) = 18

At first the hairs stand up on Surge's arm... then all of his powered weapons begin to arc as the Jinsul's touch flashes bright white.

Round 4/5:
Green Jinsul (-12)
Xaric
Helios-4
Vecro (-8)
Ardoc
Andromeda
Surge (-28)

Wayfinders

"Helios-4" Male N Android Technomancer 1 (Ace Pilot) | SP 6/6 ; HP 5/9 ; RP 4/5 | EAC 13 ; KAC 14 | Ft +1 ; Rf +2 ; Wi +2 | Init. +2 ; Perc. +0 ; SM. -3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None. |
bot:
[dice=Attack, Azimuth Laser Rifle]1d20+2[/dice][dice=Damage, F]1d8[/dice]

Helios gets closer and takes a shot at the Jinsul.

Azimuth Laser Rifle vs EAC: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 2 + 1 = 20
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 4 F


Helios's shot causes the jinsul to shudder, then slump over as the heat becomes unbearable. Suddenly over the comms you get a warning from Jadnura.

“You fought well, but it’s not over yet—a jinsul commander along with an elite cadre of their soldiers has just boarded your ship. You’ll need to defeat this potent foe and continue to defend the bridge. We’re almost ready to escape the Scoured Stars and just need you to buy us a little more time. Show no mercy, show no fear—everything depends on you!”

No time to rest... time for action!

You have just under a minute or so to use serums or spells, but no time for a short rest... their champion is upon you! Throw everything you've got at him!

Initiative:

Surge: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Xaric: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Ardoc: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Helios-4: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Andromeda: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Vecro: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Dark Apprentice: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Round 1:
Surge (-28)
Ardoc
Andromeda

Dark Apprentice
Helios-4
Xaric
Vecro (-8)

Wayfinders

m shirren mystic/1: init +3, perception +7, SM +7| SP 4/7 HP12/12| EAC 14, KAC 15| fort +1, ref +3, will +5| laser pistol 18/20|spells level 1 0/2

Telepathically to groupalmost there, lets finish this off and get the hell out of here spending 1 resolve to cast healing channel healing channel: 2d8 ⇒ (3, 2) = 5 well that was a crap roll then Xaric places a hand on surge and casts mystic cure mystic cure: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male human mercenary Soldier 1 | Init +4 | Peception +1 | Sp 0/9, HP 1/11, RP 4/5 | EAC 15, KAC 16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +2 |

Ardoc moves down the hall, and readies a shot should the boarders appear.

Readied action:

Atk, vs. EAC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 9


Male Korasha Lashunta Solarian1/Soldier1 | Init +5 | Perception + | Sp 0/14, HP 8/18, RP 1/4 | EAC 16, KAC 18 | Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +3 | 30ft Movement | Limited Telepathy

Nodding gratefully at Xaric. "Thanks for that"

Surge drinks a MK1 Healing Serum Healing: 1d8 ⇒ 3

As the new wave of enemies approaches, still not feeling quite right, Surge still extends his claws and prepares to wade into battle again.

"Come get some! You're not going to stop us from bringing our friends and family home!"

Moving a bit and readying to strike any new foes that come into his reach.

Readied Attack:
Attack vs KAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Slashing Damage: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Fire damage: 1 = 1

Photon 1/3

Acquisitives

Male Shirren Ace Pilot Star Shaman Mystic 1 | Init +2 | Peception +7 | Sp 0/8, HP 4/12, RP 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 15 | Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 | Spells 1st-Level 0/3 | 30ft Movement | 20ft Fly Speed in Space | Limited Telepathy | Blindsense (Vibration)

Andromeda is going to move up a bit and reload his gun.


The new for turns the corner and a dark aura surrounds him drawing bits of refuse and tooling towards it. Surge and Vecro recognize it as the equivalent of a solarion graviton aura. It easily avoids being wounded by the blasts aimed at him, then hurls an orb which explodes, engulfing the front line with crackling bolts.

Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

Hits Andromeda, vecro, and ardoc. DC 13 ref for half
Damage (e), crit: 1d8 + 1d8 ⇒ (7) + (4) = 11

Round 1/2:
Helios-4
Xaric
Vecro (-8)
Surge (-18)
Ardoc
Andromeda

Dark Apprentice


Male Korasha Lashunta Solarian1/Soldier1 | Init +5 | Perception + | Sp 0/14, HP 8/18, RP 1/4 | EAC 16, KAC 18 | Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +3 | 30ft Movement | Limited Telepathy

Moving up the hallway and ducking into an alcove, spotting the enemy that has moved into view, but keeping an eye on the hallway behind us so no new threats sneak by

double move this round

0/14 sp 17/18 hp

Acquisitives

Male Shirren Ace Pilot Star Shaman Mystic 1 | Init +2 | Peception +7 | Sp 0/8, HP 4/12, RP 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 15 | Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 | Spells 1st-Level 0/3 | 30ft Movement | 20ft Fly Speed in Space | Limited Telepathy | Blindsense (Vibration)

Reflex Save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

A loud chitter comes from Andromeda as he reals from the pain.

Wayfinders

Male Kasatha Tempered Pilgrim Solarian/2 | SP: 14/14 | HP: 18/18 | RP: 3/3 | EAC:15 KAC:16 | Fort +3/Ref +3/Will +4 | Init +1 | Perception +1

Reflex save, dc13: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Vecro is surprised by the attack that hits him with full strength.
If I count correctly I have 4 HP left.

Kasatha throws his starknife at the enemy

Attack vs KAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
damage,piercing: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Graviton attunement 1/3; +1 to reflex save

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male human mercenary Soldier 1 | Init +4 | Peception +1 | Sp 0/9, HP 1/11, RP 4/5 | EAC 15, KAC 16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +2 |

Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Ardoc avoids most of the damage, rushes forward, and opens up on the Jinsul.

Attack, vs EAC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 8


Xaric and Helios bot rolls:
Xaric azimuth laser pistol laser pistol: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 101d4 ⇒ 1
Helios Azimuth Laser Rifle vs EAC: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 2 + 1 = 12
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1

The jinsul marches forward through a hail of laser fire, all of which splashes ineffectively off of it's armor. It stops in front of Ardoc, then thrusts a bladed leg straight at his chest.

Leg blade vs Ardoc KAC: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25
Damage: 1d6 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

It pulls its leg out, covered in blood as the ship shudders. With most of the crew taking cover from the Jinsul foes, the ship is beginning to drift, although from the look of it - harmlessly for now.

You can spend a standard action while adjacent to one of the bridge computers and attempt a piloting check to make the ship juke around and hopefully send the Jinsul off-balance. If you do, everyone must make a reflex save or fall prone. The party gets a +4 bonus to the reflex save assuming it's one of you who took the action.

Round 1/2:
Helios-4
Xaric
Vecro (-8)
Surge (-18)
Ardoc (-14)
Andromeda

Dark Apprentice

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male human mercenary Soldier 1 | Init +4 | Peception +1 | Sp 0/9, HP 1/11, RP 4/5 | EAC 15, KAC 16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +2 |

Oof, he hits hard. GM, I took half damage from the explosion earlier so I believe I should be at -19 instead of -14.

Ardoc withdraws to safety.

Full round action to withdraw.

Wayfinders

m shirren mystic/1: init +3, perception +7, SM +7| SP 4/7 HP12/12| EAC 14, KAC 15| fort +1, ref +3, will +5| laser pistol 18/20|spells level 1 0/2

following ardoc back into the bridge and casting mystic cure mystic cure: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Acquisitives

Male Shirren Ace Pilot Star Shaman Mystic 1 | Init +2 | Peception +7 | Sp 0/8, HP 4/12, RP 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 15 | Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 | Spells 1st-Level 0/3 | 30ft Movement | 20ft Fly Speed in Space | Limited Telepathy | Blindsense (Vibration)

Andromeda is going to go to one of the computers and try a piloting check.

Piloting: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9


Ardoc falls back to the bridge where Xaric heals his wounds while Andromeda quickly attempts to access the ships computer. Unfortunatley he forgets that he's not piloting a pegasus and his quick inputs have no effect on the cruiser's stability or course..

Round 1/2:
Helios-4
Xaric
Vecro (-8)
Surge (-18)

Ardoc (-9)
Andromeda
Dark Apprentice


Male Korasha Lashunta Solarian1/Soldier1 | Init +5 | Perception + | Sp 0/14, HP 8/18, RP 1/4 | EAC 16, KAC 18 | Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +3 | 30ft Movement | Limited Telepathy

Stepping back closer to the doorway, just out of sight from the creature, Surge gestures for one of those on the bridge to secure the door shut.

”I’m gonna chop off those legs and send em through the plasma coils.”

Demoralize: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

0/14 SP 17/18 HP

Photon 2/3

Wayfinders

Male Kasatha Tempered Pilgrim Solarian/2 | SP: 14/14 | HP: 18/18 | RP: 3/3 | EAC:15 KAC:16 | Fort +3/Ref +3/Will +4 | Init +1 | Perception +1

For the record I got 28 damage : 11 from Solarian blast, 8 from magic missle and 9 from the previous encounter.

Vecro takes a swing and throws his starknife at the enemy. Not even looking if his attack was succesfull he walks back to the bridge to prepare for the last stand.

Throw vs KAC: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 5 - 2 = 21
Damage, piercing: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Starknife will return where I was standing and fall on the ground.

"If it is anything like a solarian he might explode with energy, so don't cluster."

He speaks holding with one hand the wall as he walks.

Graviton attunement 2/3, can the doors be locked? If so Vecro would do that. Otherwise, he just retreats onto the bridge.


Helios-bot Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11 Miss

Vecro buries his starknife in the Jinsul' forward left thigh before falling back to the bridge as well. Helios-4 fires a quick shot and joins his allies.

You can close the bridge doors as a move action. If you wish to have done that on your turn, feel free.

The jinsul seems unimpressed by Surge's threat, and slowly walks up, then aims to remove one of his legs.

Attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28
Damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

With a quick cut, Surge falls to the ground. The Jinsul seems to pay him no mind as it keeps it's eyes fixed on the prize... the bridge.

Round 3:
Helios-4
Xaric
Vecro (-8)
Surge (KO'd, dying)
Ardoc (-9)
Andromeda

Dark Apprentice (-7)

Wayfinders

1 person marked this as a favorite.
"Helios-4" Male N Android Technomancer 1 (Ace Pilot) | SP 6/6 ; HP 5/9 ; RP 4/5 | EAC 13 ; KAC 14 | Ft +1 ; Rf +2 ; Wi +2 | Init. +2 ; Perc. +0 ; SM. -3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None. |
bot:
[dice=Attack, Azimuth Laser Rifle]1d20+2[/dice][dice=Damage, F]1d8[/dice]

Sorry folks, last few days were pretty busy

Upon seeing Surge fall in front of the Jinsul, Helios exclaims furiously:

"Son of a b#!~!! Game's over for you, punk!"

The android runs his right hand along his left arm to lift his sleeve, revealing a blue-green tattoo shaped like an eight-pointed star, branches mixing with the circuits glowing beneath the skin. The tattoo begins to glow brighter, and Helios once again puts his hand on Ardoc's weapon. Under the incredible strain of Helios' repeated spell, black smoke begins to rise from the rifle.

"C'mon, this is my last one! Get a clear shot!"

Spellcache; Supercharge Weapon on Ardoc; +4d6 if next attack hits

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male human mercenary Soldier 1 | Init +4 | Peception +1 | Sp 0/9, HP 1/11, RP 4/5 | EAC 15, KAC 16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +2 |

"Thanks, Xaric and Helios."

He takes a deep breath, sights down the barrel of his artillery laser, and fires.

Attack, vs. EAC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Damage: 1d10 + 4d6 ⇒ (3) + (2, 4, 5, 2) = 16


The jinsul takes the shot square to the chest. It's thick plating seems to resist the blast at first... but eventually it gives and begins to sear flesh. Resists 5 fire

Round 3:
Helios-4
Xaric
Vecro (-8)
Surge (KO'd, dying)

Ardoc (-9)
Andromeda
Dark Apprentice (-19)

Acquisitives

Male Shirren Ace Pilot Star Shaman Mystic 1 | Init +2 | Peception +7 | Sp 0/8, HP 4/12, RP 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 15 | Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 | Spells 1st-Level 0/3 | 30ft Movement | 20ft Fly Speed in Space | Limited Telepathy | Blindsense (Vibration)

Andromeda will walk up and use his last spell on Surge for a Mystic Cure.

Mystic Cure: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Male Korasha Lashunta Solarian1/Soldier1 | Init +5 | Perception + | Sp 0/14, HP 8/18, RP 1/4 | EAC 16, KAC 18 | Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +3 | 30ft Movement | Limited Telepathy

Feeling the healing energies jolt him back to consciousness, Surge springs back to his feet.

as far as I can see, standing doesn’t provoke in starfinder, but depending on how you want to handle the solar weapon will effect which action I am able to take next.

weapon was dropped when ko’d:
Spending a move action to reform the yellow, glowing claws on his hand and look as menacing as possible.

weapon was NOT dropped when ko’d:
Making a desperate attempt to fend of the monster on the ship, Surge lashes out with his sharp claws.

Attack vs KAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Slashing Damage: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Fire damage: 1 = 1

Photon 1/3

Wayfinders

m shirren mystic/1: init +3, perception +7, SM +7| SP 4/7 HP12/12| EAC 14, KAC 15| fort +1, ref +3, will +5| laser pistol 18/20|spells level 1 0/2

Xaric focuses on the enemy and lashes out with his mind. casting daze, DC 14 will save


Since a 15 doesn't hit KAC, I can choose not to make any ruling =P

Surge thrusts his claws out at the Jinsul, but in his twilight state he fails to hold it together enough for a piercing blow. Xaric attempts to overpower it's mind but finds his spell has no effect... either the Jinsul brains are to dissimilar from most humanoids, or this particular one is just too strong.

VecroBot Pike vs KAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Damage, piercing, with photon attunement: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 1 = 8

Vecro moves forward with his pike and tries to run the Jinsul through, but to no avail.

With everyone clustered on the bridge, the Jinsul pulls out another grenade and attempts to end the fight for the bridge with one blast.

Grenade: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 7 - 2 = 12
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 6 Reflex save DC 11 for half

A few consoles on the bridge arc and shut off... they seem to be OK but will need a reboot before being used again. The consoles immediately next to the party cannot be used for the rest of the fight.

Round 4:
Helios-4 (-6 ref for half)
Xaric (-6 ref for half)
Vecro (-8, -6 ref for half)
Surge (@8, -6 ref for half)
Ardoc (-9, -6 ref for half)
Andromeda (-6 ref for half)

Dark Apprentice (-19)

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male human mercenary Soldier 1 | Init +4 | Peception +1 | Sp 0/9, HP 1/11, RP 4/5 | EAC 15, KAC 16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +2 |

Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

Grumble grumble.

Attack, vs. EAC: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 6 - 4 = 5

Ardoc fires at the jinsul and then moves away from the rest of the group.

301 to 350 of 358 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [GDVIII] GM Debug's SFS 1-99: The Scoured Stars Invasion All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.