GDVIII: Redelia's Night in Nightarch (Inactive)

Game Master Redelia

chronicle sheets


301 to 350 of 385 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

"And turn out like HIM?!?" they respond scornfully, pointing to their leader.

initiative rolls:

Maxine: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
Delta-5: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Sefel: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Azara: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Omen-Seeker: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
leader: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
minions: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

readied action is not triggered. Combat started, bold may post.

Maxine
minions
Azara
Delta-5
Omen-Seeker
Sefel
leader

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 17/28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Maxine has Dome fire on blue...

pistol shot: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

damage v KAC: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

He beeps at Azara and moves away...

Maxine moves so she can help draw the enemy into Data-5's fire


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

The minion half orcs all come rushing forward (double move).

bold may post:
round 1:
Azara
Delta-5
Omen-Seeker
Sefel

leader
round 2:
Maxine
minions (blue -3)

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 0/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 12/20 | Active conditions: none

[move] 20', drawing pistol
[standard] cast Supercharge Weapon

Sefel's antennae twitch and flow as he weaves a bit of mystical energy into his pistol in-hand. It glows with a bit of extra light foretelling that it's next shot will pack a punch.

Wayfinders

Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4th | INIT + 1, Senses Perception +4 Darkvision 60' | EAC 15 KAC 15 DR 1| Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | [SP] 13/28 [HP]32/32 | Resolve: 6/6 |

"Ugh...I'm never going to hear the end of this," Azara mutters as his attempts at diplomacy are met with aggression.

The familiar, yet always welcomed rush of the song of the universe hums through him. It is a shame that he can't feel this all the time and it only happens when his life is on the line. Perhaps in a more contemplative moment, he will think about whether or not that fact is having an influence on the choices he makes which seem to push him toward risking his life, often.

For now, he lashes out at the one in front of him, leaving the one to the side for his friends with ranged weapons to take down without having to shoot around him.

Austere Bone Cestus: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Slashing: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

I'm going to need everyone who doesn't want to get burned to give me about 10' of space in about 20 seconds, he sends out to each of his companions with his telepathy.

[ooc]Photon Attuned: 1[/dice]

Exo-Guardians

HP 40, SP 38, RP 6; EAC 16, KAC 16; F+4, R+3, W+8; Init +2; Perc +12, SM +12

Omen-Seeker moves up, sighing as she shakes her handcannon free of her robes. Boom vs Green?: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10 for 1d12 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 damage, counts as magic.

"Always it comes to violence. Too bad."

Acquisitives

Male N android ace pilot Technomancer 3 | SP 15 HP 19 | RP 4 | EAC 20; KAC 20 | Fort +2; Ref +6; Will +3; +2 vs. disease, mind-affecting effects, poison, sleep, spells, and other magic effects | Init: +5 | Perc +0, SM -2, low-light vision, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Delta-5 moves up onto the platform and takes aim at the first available clear target

Called Azimuth Laser Rifle, vs. EAC: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Flame Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Azara and Delta-5 both damage a half-orc grunt. Omen-Seeker's hand cannon misses. Sefel prepares.

The fleshwarped leader steps forward.

bold may post:
round 2:
Maxine
minions (blue -8, green -7)
Azara
Delta-5
Omen-Seeker
Sefel
leader

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 17/28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Maxine moves to the edge of the stacks as Dome turns to face the fight.

Dome Pistol shot: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Damage V KAC Green: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Dome's shot takes down the mercenary.

Green takes a guarded step and then swipes at Sefel.
attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
damage, critical: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (6, 2) + 4 = 12

Red and yellow attack Azara.
attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
damage, critical: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (2, 3) + 4 = 9

bold may post:
round 2:
Azara
Delta-5
Omen-Seeker
Sefel

leader
round 3:
Maxine
minions (green -7)

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 0/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 12/20 | Active conditions: none

Sefel backs up and unloads his supercharged pistol at the one who hit him.

[5' step] N
[standard] attack GREEN with pistol
frostbite-class zero pistol attack GREEN, C damage (supercharged weapon): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 221d6 + 2 + 4d6 ⇒ (5) + 2 + (3, 2, 4, 4) = 20

Wayfinders

Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4th | INIT + 1, Senses Perception +4 Darkvision 60' | EAC 15 KAC 15 DR 1| Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | [SP] 13/28 [HP]32/32 | Resolve: 6/6 |

"How easy it is for those in the dark to strike out at the brightness that is those in the light," Azara says as one of the Half-Orcs scores a solid hit on him.

Keep back, everyone. It's going to be dangerous to be close to me, soon, he sends out to his allies, starting with Sefel.

He steps away from where Sefel is to keep him out of the burst then lashes out with his cestus at the opponent who scored a hit.

Austere Bone Cestus: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Piercing: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Exo-Guardians

HP 40, SP 38, RP 6; EAC 16, KAC 16; F+4, R+3, W+8; Init +2; Perc +12, SM +12

Omen-Seeker reloads and fires again at the nearest foe! Boom!: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22 for 1d12 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9 damage!


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

going to resolve these in initiative order as much as possible. I'll reassign targets as needed, since some enemies will be dead before they could be attacked.

Omen-Seeker's shot ends the half-orc with the green hat. Azara lashes out and strikes yellow. Sefel brings down red with a single shot.

Delta-5?

Acquisitives

Male N android ace pilot Technomancer 3 | SP 15 HP 19 | RP 4 | EAC 20; KAC 20 | Fort +2; Ref +6; Will +3; +2 vs. disease, mind-affecting effects, poison, sleep, spells, and other magic effects | Init: +5 | Perc +0, SM -2, low-light vision, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Delta-5 takes aim and squeezes the trigger. A lance of fire arcs out from his rifle towards the nearest guard, but hits the far wall instead

Called Azimuth Laser Rifle, vs. EAC: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Flame Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Delta-5's shot misses.

The flesh-warped leader moves closer to Azara and then his tentacle-like head reaches out to slam Azara.

slam attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18
damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

bold may post:
round 3:
Maxine
minions (yellow -7)
Azara
Delta-5
Omen-Seeker
Sefel
leader

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 17/28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Dome floats forwards a little bringing yellow into range.

Shot on Yellow: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Maxine moves forwards with her static arc pistol ready.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Maxine and Drone remove the last half-orc minion.

bold may post:
round 3:
Azara
Delta-5
Omen-Seeker
Sefel

leader
round 4:
Maxine

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 0/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 12/20 | Active conditions: none

One left, we're almost home free!

Sefel steps up alongside Azara and fires at the leader.

[move] 15'
[standard] attack leader with pistol
frostbite-class zero pistol attack leader, C damage: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 211d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Acquisitives

Male N android ace pilot Technomancer 3 | SP 15 HP 19 | RP 4 | EAC 20; KAC 20 | Fort +2; Ref +6; Will +3; +2 vs. disease, mind-affecting effects, poison, sleep, spells, and other magic effects | Init: +5 | Perc +0, SM -2, low-light vision, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Delta-5 fires at the leader.

Called Azimuth Laser Rifle, vs. EAC: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Flame Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Sefel and Delta-5 both damage the fleshwarped monstrosity.

Azara and Omen-Seeker?

Exo-Guardians

HP 40, SP 38, RP 6; EAC 16, KAC 16; F+4, R+3, W+8; Init +2; Perc +12, SM +12

Omen-Seeker reloads and fires at the leader! Boom!: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26 for 1d12 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 damage!

Edit!Crit damage: 1d12 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9 and Knockdown!

Wayfinders

Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4th | INIT + 1, Senses Perception +4 Darkvision 60' | EAC 15 KAC 15 DR 1| Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | [SP] 13/28 [HP]32/32 | Resolve: 6/6 |

Keep back! Azara calls out to Sefel telepathically, holding his charge of Photonic energy. It is like being filled to bursting with the song of the universe and hanging between the joy of being in that moment and the thrill of letting it out in a single scream.

He closes the distance between himself and the mutant and makes a jab with the carved bone on the back of his hand.

Austere Bone Cestus: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 Piercing: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Omen-Seeker gets a solid blow, but Azara's swipe passes over the prone monstrosity's head. The creature stands up. He then takes a guarded step backwards to be able again to reach Azara with his tentacle.

Entire party is up. Enemy is at -21 HP

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 0/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 12/20 | Active conditions: none

Oh right, your solar energy. One moment...

Sefel takes another shot before retreating to what he hopes is a safe distance...

[move] 30'
[standard] attack leader with pistol
frostbite-class zero pistol attack leader, C damage: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 171d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 17/28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Maxine fires her thunder strike at the mutant.

sonic shot: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

then Dome fires

pistol shot: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Exo-Guardians

HP 40, SP 38, RP 6; EAC 16, KAC 16; F+4, R+3, W+8; Init +2; Perc +12, SM +12

Omen-Seeker calmly reloads her massive handgun and fires again! BOOM!: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 for 1d12 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11 damage!

Wayfinders

Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4th | INIT + 1, Senses Perception +4 Darkvision 60' | EAC 15 KAC 15 DR 1| Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | [SP] 13/28 [HP]32/32 | Resolve: 6/6 |

With his allies safely out of the way, Azara releases the photonic energy stored up in his body. It rips out in a small nova that encompasses everything within 10 feet, including the mutant.

Supernova (DC16 Refl for Half Fire Damage): 5d6 + 1 ⇒ (5, 4, 2, 2, 2) + 1 = 16

Unattuned.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

reflex save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

The monstrosity dodges part of Azara's ripple of fire, but still falls over from the combined damage.

staying in initiative, waiting for Delta-5's attack

Acquisitives

Male N android ace pilot Technomancer 3 | SP 15 HP 19 | RP 4 | EAC 20; KAC 20 | Fort +2; Ref +6; Will +3; +2 vs. disease, mind-affecting effects, poison, sleep, spells, and other magic effects | Init: +5 | Perc +0, SM -2, low-light vision, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Delta-5 fires one last shot

Called Azimuth Laser Rifle, vs. EAC: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Flame Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

The monstrosity stops twitching on the floor, clearly no longer a threat.

out of combat.

You see a forklift which is clearly loaded with the shipment of weapons you are after.

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 0/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 12/20 | Active conditions: none

Huh, the weapons! That was easy. So... can we just drive this forklift all the way back or do you think we can carry this stuff after getting it up the elevator? I presume we need to move fast, as we've already caused a reasonable disturbance down here. I can magically lock a door one more time today, if it helps our escape by isolating guards again.

Sefel offers.

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 17/28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Maxine searches the bodies of the fallen.

"Might be a remote or something to drive it..."

Progressing from the grunts to the flesh warped leader which she approaches with caution.

"Azara took a bit of a beating we may need to give him time to recover and I'll need to reload Dome's weapon."

Exo-Guardians

HP 40, SP 38, RP 6; EAC 16, KAC 16; F+4, R+3, W+8; Init +2; Perc +12, SM +12

"I have never driven a forklift before, but I am always up for new experiences!" Cut to two minutes later, when all the shelves are lying on their sides and a Ysoki is standing there looking thoughtful. "Clearly, mistakes were made."

Wayfinders

Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4th | INIT + 1, Senses Perception +4 Darkvision 60' | EAC 15 KAC 15 DR 1| Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | [SP] 13/28 [HP]32/32 | Resolve: 6/6 |

Azara imagines them all riding on a forklift driving down one of the main streets of the city. Then, he imagines them each at a corner of a crate, hustling down the same street. Neither of them seems like a particularly good idea.

"It should fit on that buggy that we brought with us, shouldn't it?" he says (his player vaguely remembering that they were given such an item.)

"We just have to get the crate to it. And yes...I could take a breather. Nothing permanent here but a couple flesh wounds that need to stop bleeding."


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

After taking a few moments for Azara to rest, the team activates the forklift robot.

The forklift robot generates mighty thudding sounds as it starts walking toward the elevator. Suddenly, the sounds are drowned by a shrill screech as ceiling-mounted speaker systems come online. A woman starts speaking, her voice distorted by the voice amplifiers. "You just had to try and steal my guns tonight, of all Elysium-damned nights? If it weren’t for you, I’d still be at this a-maz-ing party…"[/] She pauses abruptly, lets out a resigned sigh, and continues, [b]"Oh, just kill them. Yes, you stupid halforcs, kill the offworlders who are trying to steal my guns! And
stop—but don’t destroy—that blasted forklift bot!"

Several drow and half-orcs come down the elevator, clearly meaning business.

Since this is the climactic battle, please roll your own initiative. The circles are the half-orcs, and the box is the forklift robot.

bad guy init:

drow: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
orcs: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
???: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
foll: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 0/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 12/20 | Active conditions: none

Init: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Sefel sighs audibly. Yeah, I guess it couldn't be that easy.

Acquisitives

Male N android ace pilot Technomancer 3 | SP 15 HP 19 | RP 4 | EAC 20; KAC 20 | Fort +2; Ref +6; Will +3; +2 vs. disease, mind-affecting effects, poison, sleep, spells, and other magic effects | Init: +5 | Perc +0, SM -2, low-light vision, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

didn't we disable elevator access for everyone but us? Am I misremembering? Were we less clever than we thought? How did she find out we were here? Did we forget to disable remote access to the security system? Was that even a thing?

initiative: 1d30 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 0/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 12/20 | Active conditions: none

It's been a while, but sefel remotely disabled.... a bunch of stuff?

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 17/28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Maxine initiative: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

Exo-Guardians

HP 40, SP 38, RP 6; EAC 16, KAC 16; F+4, R+3, W+8; Init +2; Perc +12, SM +12

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Wayfinders

Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4th | INIT + 1, Senses Perception +4 Darkvision 60' | EAC 15 KAC 15 DR 1| Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | [SP] 13/28 [HP]32/32 | Resolve: 6/6 |

"Well...we tried to get out without fighting...but you're right, Sefel. A Starfinder mission is never easy," Azara comments.

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

initiative:
???
Maxine
orcs
Delta-5
foll
Sefel
drow
Omen-Seeker
fork-lift robot
Azara

Maxine and Dome are up.

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 17/28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Maxine sets Dome for stealth and moves him up as close to the ceiling as she can then across the storage racks.(double move)

Stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19

She then move up to the end of the aisle trying to find the position of the foes.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

No one seems to notice the little guy moving up near the ceiling.

The half-orc mercenaries rush forward.

Delta-5 and Sefel may act.

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 0/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 12/20 | Active conditions: none

Well, I guess there's no holding back now. Give them all you've got!

[move] 30'
[standard] Cast supercharge weapon on zero pistol

Sefel glides towards the center of the warehouse where he believes most of the action to be taking place. He pauses, and with his antennae twitching whispers a soft incantation into his pistol.

Acquisitives

Male N android ace pilot Technomancer 3 | SP 15 HP 19 | RP 4 | EAC 20; KAC 20 | Fort +2; Ref +6; Will +3; +2 vs. disease, mind-affecting effects, poison, sleep, spells, and other magic effects | Init: +5 | Perc +0, SM -2, low-light vision, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Delta-5 takes the easy shot at the nearest orc.

Called Azimuth Laser Rifle, vs. EAC: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Flame Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

The drow move forward. One shoots at Omen-Seeker, the other at Delta-5.

attack on Omen-Seeker: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
attack on Delta-5: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

Omen-Seeker damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Delta-5 damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Omen-Seeker may act.

status: aqua orc -7 HP

Exo-Guardians

HP 40, SP 38, RP 6; EAC 16, KAC 16; F+4, R+3, W+8; Init +2; Perc +12, SM +12

Omen-Seeker grunts as the blast hits her. She reloads the gun and returns fire!

Handcannon: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22 for 1d12 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 damage!


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

The drow takes a solid hit from Omen-Seeker.

The forklift robot turns and marches forward. Judging by what happens to a few crates in the way, you don't think you want to be in its way.

Azara may act for round 1 and Maxine/Dome for round 2.

status:
aqua half-orc -7 HP
red drow -6 HP

301 to 350 of 385 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GDVIII: Redelia's Night in Nightarch Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.