GDVIII: Redelia's Night in Nightarch

Game Master Redelia

maps


151 to 200 of 323 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Exo-Guardians

HP 40, SP 38, RP 6; EAC 16, KAC 16; F+4, R+3, W+8; Init +2; Perc +12, SM +12

CL check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 Yoinks!

Sovereign Court

Omen-Seeker overcomes the SR with his spell.
"Sorry about that, friend. Would you mind leaving? Unauthorized users are not allowed in the data center."

She looks behind him

"And there are intruders behind you that I need to get rid of."

All may go

Exo-Guardians

HP 40, SP 38, RP 6; EAC 16, KAC 16; F+4, R+3, W+8; Init +2; Perc +12, SM +12

Omen-Seeker smiles as she pats out the slightly scorched spot on her robes. "Oh my, we're the tour group. The guide said someone in here would be able to show us around? I've been looking so forward to this since I won the contest!"

Wayfinders

Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4th | INIT + 1, Senses Perception +4 Darkvision 60' | EAC 15 KAC 15 DR 1| Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | [SP] 13/28 [HP]32/32 | Resolve: 6/6 |

Azara enters the room but makes no aggressive moves. He nods at Omen-Seeker's words.

"We're not unauthorized, we're with her. I'm sure that you want to make a good impression for your company. Just show us around...or let us look around and we'll all forget about this," he says.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31

Exo-Guardians

HP 40, SP 38, RP 6; EAC 16, KAC 16; F+4, R+3, W+8; Init +2; Perc +12, SM +12

Opposed Charisma Check, if needed: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 16/20 | Active conditions: none

Right, we're her support staff. You wouldn't break up her team, right?

diplomacy, aid: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Sefel sends a telepathic missive to his teammates.

Even if we convince this one, we need her to let us *use* the control room, and this ruse won't last after she comes into contact with any of the other guards who will dispel this notion we should be here.

Sovereign Court

"Sure, sure, I can give you a tour. But you gotta leave the server room. Boss will have my hide if anyone sneaks in here."
She shoos everyone out of the server room.

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Maxine floats dome into the corner the little drone tries to remain hidden.

dome-stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16

Maxine moves into the office off reception.

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 16/20 | Active conditions: none

Sefel continues his telepathic missives to the team.

Okay, at some point I have to sneak back in here, but we're not going to be able to keep this up once more of the guards are involved... we need another good distraction, and fast!

Wayfinders

Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4th | INIT + 1, Senses Perception +4 Darkvision 60' | EAC 15 KAC 15 DR 1| Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | [SP] 13/28 [HP]32/32 | Resolve: 6/6 |

When you sneak back in, lock down all the doors except the ones we need. Unless the other guards just happen to be where we need to go, they'll be stuck. Omen Seeker can send this guard to get another cup of tea, Azara sends back to his fellow Lashunta.

Acquisitives

Male N android ace pilot Technomancer 3 | SP 15 HP 19 | RP 4 | EAC 20; KAC 20 | Fort +2; Ref +6; Will +3; +2 vs. disease, mind-affecting effects, poison, sleep, spells, and other magic effects | Init: +5 | Perc +0, SM -2, low-light vision, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Can't I just shoot 'em in the back? Delta-5 thinks back at the voices in his head.

also, sorry for going AWOL everyone

Exo-Guardians

HP 40, SP 38, RP 6; EAC 16, KAC 16; F+4, R+3, W+8; Init +2; Perc +12, SM +12

Omen-Seeker nods. "Of course we'll come outside. We don't wish to bother your routine. I am sorry, but I left my heart medication at home. It's only a few blocks away and I'm so very old. Could you fetch it for me? I only ask because I get seizures if I miss a dose..."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16

Wayfinders

Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4th | INIT + 1, Senses Perception +4 Darkvision 60' | EAC 15 KAC 15 DR 1| Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | [SP] 13/28 [HP]32/32 | Resolve: 6/6 |

"It's really quite unpleasant, not just for her but for those who watch it. You wouldn't want her, or us to have to go through the experience. It's such a small task," Azara chimes in.

Diplomacy (Aid): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 28

Sovereign Court

"What is your prescription? I know a guy, I can order it online pretty quickly."
Looks towards Omen-Seeker, obviously concerned.

Exo-Guardians

HP 40, SP 38, RP 6; EAC 16, KAC 16; F+4, R+3, W+8; Init +2; Perc +12, SM +12

"Oh you're very sweet, young lady. But I already have it filled, I just forgot it at my apartment. Won't take longer than ten minutes for a healthy young thing like you to run and get it. Why, when I was your age! I would have been there and back in no time!" Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

Sovereign Court

She looks at her device, then back at you.
"Well, you make a good point. Even with fast delivery, it will take at least an hour to get here."
She shoos everyone out and locks the door to the server room.
"I will go get it, I will need the address. But, you and your friends will need to swear to Abraxus that he can eat your soul if you go into the data center."
She looks at each of you, expectantly.

Exo-Guardians

HP 40, SP 38, RP 6; EAC 16, KAC 16; F+4, R+3, W+8; Init +2; Perc +12, SM +12

Omen-Seeker provides her with the same address she gave the last drow. And swears that Abraxus can eat her soul if she goes into the data center. (And then she stays the heck out of the data center.)

"Oh dear. I wouldn't know what to do with your newfangled computers, dearie. So many buttons! Why in my day we just had two buttons: off and on. And those were more than enough! Now it's a button for this, a button for that and I get so confused..." She launches into a rambling story about buttons, which segues into a long diatribe on politicians and their general lack of effectiveness, hoping to distract the drow from her friends' soul swearing...

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

Wayfinders

Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4th | INIT + 1, Senses Perception +4 Darkvision 60' | EAC 15 KAC 15 DR 1| Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | [SP] 13/28 [HP]32/32 | Resolve: 6/6 |

"Abraxus my soul to eat."
"If wrong place 'neath feet."
"Hope it does not taste too sweet."

Azara holds one hand up and places the other over his heart as he swears.

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Dome floats along the wall trying to blend into the shadows..

stealth Dome: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

Whilst Maxine moves through the offices.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 16/20 | Active conditions: none

Apologies for my slow return from the weekend. Am fully back now.

Sefel looks at Omen with faux concern, waiting for the guard to truly rush off.

bluff: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

Then, telepathically to the group...

You bet Azara. I can unlock this door again, and then I should be able to control all doors from there. Once I get in, I need a quick decision on who would like to stay with me an help; anybody good with systems.

Sovereign Court

"One more... I'll need your word."
She points to Sefel.
Perception to notice drone: 1d20 ⇒ 2
The drow does not notice the drone.

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 16/20 | Active conditions: none

Sefel looks up at her, as if coming out of distraction from Omen's plight.

Yes, of course! You have it.

Sovereign Court

"You forswear your soul to Abraxus if you enter the server room? If so, say the words."

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 16/20 | Active conditions: none

I foreswear my "soul" to Abraxas if I enter the server room!

Sovereign Court

"Ok!"
The drow turns to look at Omen-Seeker
"Please give me the info on your accomidations"
after getting them, she leaves.

In the room that Maxine enters, the computer appears to be broken.

DC 15 Computers or Engineering check:
someone repeatedly hit the computer with a blunt object.

Next to the computer, there is a large black spider plush toy. The plush toy has “Abysshead” written in Abyssal along the bottom of its abdomen.
DC 20 Culture check on Abysshead:
Abysshead is drow agrosynch, and agrosynch is quite popular on Apostae, but authentic copies of their albums are hard to come by in other parts of the Pact Worlds.

In the main office area, the desks and computers in this large, open-plan office are covered in a faint layer of dust.

Do you break back into the server room?

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 16/20 | Active conditions: none

Sefel again casts knock and enters. He looks around at the consoles, trying to make sense of what doors he can control in the building, and what cameras he has to observe the various rooms (or, even better, communicate into them).

Cast knock.

Okay, who is in here with me! I'm locking it down in a minute.

Cast security seal on the door as soon as it's decided who is staying with him. Per the description of that spell, it should make it considerably harder for the guards to enter this room.

Abraxas guide me, if you're even real!

Computers: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (4) + 15 = 19

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Maxine examines the computer Computers: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21

On checking out Abysshead Culture: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

Once she is sure the drow is gone she joins the others taking the plush toy with her to see if any of the others have any idea about it.

She will attempt to aid Sefal in his computer check Computers(aid): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17

Wayfinders

Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4th | INIT + 1, Senses Perception +4 Darkvision 60' | EAC 15 KAC 15 DR 1| Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | [SP] 13/28 [HP]32/32 | Resolve: 6/6 |

Azara takes the spider and thinks about the name on it.

Culture: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

"Look at me...I'm Abysshead! I'm the plush toy guaranteed to give your little elves nightmares! I love them and the taste of their souls!" he says, no knowing what it is but making it dance around with his psychokinetic hand ability and "talk."

He goes into the room with Sefel to make sure there are no other threats but does not stay when he puts up the seal.

"Do you need to stay here, once you have everything set? I'd rather have you with us, if possible in case there are any other measures to overcome."

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 16/20 | Active conditions: none

Well, if I can find the surveillance and two-way comms from here, I'll essentially be with you, but more importantly have eyes on what rooms the guards *are* in. That's the idea anyway. Pending his discoveries about what is available in this control room.

Exo-Guardians

HP 40, SP 38, RP 6; EAC 16, KAC 16; F+4, R+3, W+8; Init +2; Perc +12, SM +12

"I shall not tempt fate by entering that room, but best of luck to you!"

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

If Azara and/or delta5 want to help with some aids on computing I think we stand at 21 atm I'm suspecting we will need a slightly better score to succeed fully Delta 5 will auto aid and Azara just needs a 6 so we could potentially get to 25

Wayfinders

Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4th | INIT + 1, Senses Perception +4 Darkvision 60' | EAC 15 KAC 15 DR 1| Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | [SP] 13/28 [HP]32/32 | Resolve: 6/6 |

"Oh...right...the computer stuff..." Azara says, leaning over Sefel's shoulder to see what he's doing.

"What if you put this part before this part?" he says, pointing to two of the areas of "code" Sefel is using.

Computers (Aid): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

As Dalta-5 is not about atm i'll do his aid

Computers(aid): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

Sovereign Court

Sefel accesses the system and determines that it is unsecured. It seems to be tracking information about the air quality in the building and statistics on electricity and water usage, as well as how well the building is doing in the local LEED (green building rating system competition.

Acquisitives

Male N android ace pilot Technomancer 3 | SP 15 HP 19 | RP 4 | EAC 20; KAC 20 | Fort +2; Ref +6; Will +3; +2 vs. disease, mind-affecting effects, poison, sleep, spells, and other magic effects | Init: +5 | Perc +0, SM -2, low-light vision, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Delta-5, who thinks of himself as being soulless, was intensely amused by the drow's seriousness about swearing on souls but did his best to swear it with a straight face.

Once inside, he said "Okay, you lot are impressive. I was expecting to have put my rifle to use by now. I'm kinda disappointed about that, actually... Anyway, anything else you need before we move on, Sefel?"

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 16/20 | Active conditions: none

Darn, so no controls on doors, just HVAC?

Sovereign Court

[ooc]You don't even see any HVAC controls... just HVAC monitoring. Also, some sort of MMO that is open in the middle of a raid.[ooc]

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Maxine searches the rest of the server room...

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

Exo-Guardians

HP 40, SP 38, RP 6; EAC 16, KAC 16; F+4, R+3, W+8; Init +2; Perc +12, SM +12

"How's it coming in there?" Omen-Seeker calls out from outside the server room. "Are we ready to move along? Time is slipping away from us after all."

Wayfinders

Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4th | INIT + 1, Senses Perception +4 Darkvision 60' | EAC 15 KAC 15 DR 1| Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | [SP] 13/28 [HP]32/32 | Resolve: 6/6 |

Azara looks at the display with ever increasing disappointment as he realizes what it is.

"Access to this world it's not."
"Just Worlds of Starcraft."
"And his DPS is low."

"If it makes you feel better, you can shoot this," he tells Delta-5. "It'll make me feel better."

"We're ready. This was a wild flarnox chase," he tells Omen-Seeker as he leaves the "control room" and heads toward the elevator.

Exo-Guardians

HP 40, SP 38, RP 6; EAC 16, KAC 16; F+4, R+3, W+8; Init +2; Perc +12, SM +12

Omen-Seeker sighs. "Nothing ventured, nothing gained, I suppose." She pulls her giant pistol out and keeps it hidden beneath her robes and follows Azara.

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 16/20 | Active conditions: none

if there is zero ability for Sefel to monitor different rooms in the building, beyond temperatures, then he'll come along with the party.

The lashunta frowns. Unfortunately this isn't as useful as I'd hoped. Truly just servers and hvac monitoring. Not much use to know how warm it is where you might be. I'll come along and provide the manpower. Let's head out.

Sovereign Court

you could always make another computer check. Just in case.

Where does everyone wish to go? To the elevator?

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 16/20 | Active conditions: none

Hint taken.

Sefel checks the consoles in the server room one last time...

computers: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (17) + 15 = 32

Wayfinders

Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4th | INIT + 1, Senses Perception +4 Darkvision 60' | EAC 15 KAC 15 DR 1| Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | [SP] 13/28 [HP]32/32 | Resolve: 6/6 |

Azara heads toward the elevator but is not so intent on the destination that he won't turn out if Sefel happens to find something of interest and call out.

Exo-Guardians

HP 40, SP 38, RP 6; EAC 16, KAC 16; F+4, R+3, W+8; Init +2; Perc +12, SM +12

Omen-Seeker follows along with Azara.

Sovereign Court

;)
After walking away from the computer in disgust, Sefel goes back and double checks. The machine that he was looking at was a fake shell. That explains the terrible frame rate...

Now, Sefel determines that it is possible to control many automated functions in the office and warehouse from this terminal. Sefel can upload access to a wireless device (such as a data pad or a personal comms unit) and manipulate the systems listed below from anywhere in the building.

Quote:

Air Conditioning: The default setting is 65° F and allows values from 40° F to 90° F. A PC who succeeds at a Computers check can write a script that causes the air conditioning system to generate steam for 3 rounds, during which time all squares within area A provide concealment.

Automated Defenses: This view shows that automated defenses are currently “online” on the warehouse floor. If a PC succeeds at a Computers check, she can switch off the traps in the warehouse.

Door Access: This setting is currently set to “normal,” which means that any locked door can be opened with the right key card. The other two settings are “full lockdown” and “open all,” which lock and unlock, respectively, all doors on the office floor.

Inventory: The warehouse inventory shows that “Xicton guns” have arrived and are ready for shipping, but the database is poorly maintained, and the precise location of the guns is unspecified.

Light Level: This setting is currently set to “manual,” which means each room has an individual light level set on a control panel in the room. Three other settings (0, 1, and 2) set a uniform light level (dark, dim, or normal, respectively) in the whole building, overriding the individual light settings. If a PC succeeds at a Computers check, they can write a script that overloads the lights, causing them to emit bright light for 3 rounds after which the lights break and all areas of the building are irrevocably dark from that time forward.

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 16/20 | Active conditions: none

The Lashunta figures it out and lights up with sudden excitement.

Aha! I can control some systems in this building and I don't even need to stay in this server room. AC, yes; but also automated defenses, doors, inventory, and light level. This should help quite a bit. Let me upload my access bug here, and then we'll be on our way...

In only a few moments more, he's ready to proceed with the party.

Acquisitives

Male N android ace pilot Technomancer 3 | SP 15 HP 19 | RP 4 | EAC 20; KAC 20 | Fort +2; Ref +6; Will +3; +2 vs. disease, mind-affecting effects, poison, sleep, spells, and other magic effects | Init: +5 | Perc +0, SM -2, low-light vision, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Delta cracks a grin and looks impressed. Both things apparently firsts for this party to see? "Nice." He says approvingly.

"Let's get rolling!"

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Maxine follows the others towards the elevator looking behind her she gives a little nod... Dome follows behind remaining in the shadows...

Stealth{Dome: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20

151 to 200 of 323 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GDVIII: Redelia's Night in Nightarch Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.