GDVIII: Redelia's Night in Nightarch (Inactive)

Game Master Redelia

chronicle sheets


251 to 300 of 385 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 17/28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Maxine studies the creature comparing it to other encountered lifeforms in an effort to identify it.

Life Science/Xenobiology: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28 (reduce the DCs of Life Science checks by 5 when recalling knowledge about Xeno Biology)

"So what kind of creature are you? and what do you intend to do about us being here?"


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

sense motive: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

The creature (who Maxine knows she can't identify with life science) giggles at Sefel's funny joke. "Villyth would never use creatures like you!"

sense motive DC 15:
The creature is clearly scornful of Villyth.

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 0/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 12/20 | Active conditions: none

sense motive: 1d20 ⇒ 9

Um... what do you mean? She usually gets higher-priced temps than us? I think we can handle an inventory count!

bluff: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

Sefel pings his team via his limited telepathy...

Who is better at lying than me?

*Looks*; We have no envoy. Whooops. Who makes a better fill-in "face" than an out-of-work software engineer?

Exo-Guardians

HP 40, SP 38, RP 6; EAC 16, KAC 16; F+4, R+3, W+8; Init +2; Perc +12, SM +12

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24

"You don't have much esteem for Villyth. Why is that?" Omen-Seeker asks directly.

Wayfinders

Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4th | INIT + 1, Senses Perception +4 Darkvision 60' | EAC 15 KAC 15 DR 1| Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | [SP] 13/28 [HP]32/32 | Resolve: 6/6 |

"And if you're not much of a fan, why do you work for her? Everyone should follow their joy in their career," Azara says.

"If your position here is unsatisfactory, perhaps we can help each other. I'm sure a mutually satisfactory resolution could be found," he continues.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

"It's not like I have a choice about working for her. She often hurts me. I’m Ipqik, and I’m supposed to keep track of everything Villyth steals and sells, but it’s quite hard!"

mysticism check to find out what Ipqiq is. A second mysticism check might provide more information that may be of interest.

also, I'll use that diplomacy check as the one to get Ipqik to answer your questions.

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 0/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 12/20 | Active conditions: none

mysticism, Ipqiq: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
mysticism,???: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

Exo-Guardians

HP 40, SP 38, RP 6; EAC 16, KAC 16; F+4, R+3, W+8; Init +2; Perc +12, SM +12

Mysticism: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14
Mysticism: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26

"That is a sad situation, Ipqiq. No being should live in bondage in this way."

Acquisitives

Male N android ace pilot Technomancer 3 | SP 15 HP 19 | RP 4 | EAC 20; KAC 20 | Fort +2; Ref +6; Will +3; +2 vs. disease, mind-affecting effects, poison, sleep, spells, and other magic effects | Init: +5 | Perc +0, SM -2, low-light vision, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

mysticism: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
mysticism: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

Delta-5 seems on edge, uncomfortable with problems he can't shoot or hack away.

Wayfinders

Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4th | INIT + 1, Senses Perception +4 Darkvision 60' | EAC 15 KAC 15 DR 1| Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | [SP] 13/28 [HP]32/32 | Resolve: 6/6 |

"Tell us more, little friend. Perhaps a bargain can be struck. We can help you if you help us. We have quite a combination of skills gathered here and I suspect one of us can help break the chains that bind you, whether they be mystical or technological," Azara says.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Ipqik as a quasit and wears as a tattoo the symbol of Andirifkhu, a demon lord of illusions, knives, torture, and traps. You're pretty sure you've earned Ipqik's trust and can ask questions and get truthful answers.

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 0/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 12/20 | Active conditions: none

Sefel looks at the impish creature with new curiosity.

Are you looking for a way out, little quasit, or is there something else in particular that you want?

Exo-Guardians

HP 40, SP 38, RP 6; EAC 16, KAC 16; F+4, R+3, W+8; Init +2; Perc +12, SM +12

"No creature should be confined against its will without a very good reason. Can we help you be free?" Omen-Seeker asks.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

"My freedom will come soon. I would like to see her pay, though. What can I tell you that would help?"

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 0/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 12/20 | Active conditions: none

Sefel watches the imp carefully.

Sense motive: 1d20 ⇒ 16

IF it seems to be telling the truth:

Okay, you seem to be genuine here. What do you know of a stolen weapon cache being stored here? Could you point us to it?

Acquisitives

Male N android ace pilot Technomancer 3 | SP 15 HP 19 | RP 4 | EAC 20; KAC 20 | Fort +2; Ref +6; Will +3; +2 vs. disease, mind-affecting effects, poison, sleep, spells, and other magic effects | Init: +5 | Perc +0, SM -2, low-light vision, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

this is going to sound like a stupid question since I'm pretty sure we have cameras on the whole floor...

"Anything you can tell us about the guards? How many? Any funny habits?
What do you think she's gonna do with the arms? What's her plan for all this?"

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 17/28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Are there any traps or defence's we need to avoid?

Maxine asks.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Sefel thinks the creature is mostly being truthful, but something seems a little odd about the creature's statement it will soon be free. I'm assuming that you go ahead with your spoilered action in this case...

Sefel: “Oh, I’ve seen guns, lots of them! But the stupid drow
and their half-orcs never put them where I tell them to! And
Villyth blames me for it! I don’t know where your guns are.”

Delta-5 and Maxine: “Oh, yes! Villyth loves traps. And there are probably a few half-orcs somewhere down here.” Ipqik points out to you the locations of several traps that look like fleshy eyes and will notify the warehouse's defenders of your presence.

Ipqik also explains the warehousing process to you. The drow use the Ettercap mk 2—a forklift robot to move inbound wares through the elevator (area B1) and place them onto the nearest pallet rack or under the mezzanine. From there, the drow move the containers deeper into the warehouse. Fast-moving wares get placed onto the nearest racks, while items in long-term storage are farther away from the elevator. From there, outbound goods are moved to the packing area, which is west of the elevator. When the goods are ready to be delivered, the drow move them into the elevator.

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 0/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 12/20 | Active conditions: none

I don't see B1 marked on the map, but I think I get the general idea.

Sefel thinks some more, and asks the imp one final question.

Hmm. It's been a little over a week since we were informed of the theft. Would that place our goods out of the "fast moving" category and deeper into the warehouse? Either way, I suppose the quickest first thing to do would be to check the packing area and then work backwards.

Exo-Guardians

HP 40, SP 38, RP 6; EAC 16, KAC 16; F+4, R+3, W+8; Init +2; Perc +12, SM +12

"Seems a sensible assumption. Let's see what we can find." Omen-Seeker nods to the little devil. "I hope you find your freedom, friend. It's no fit thing to be beholden to another." And moves deeper into the warehouse, following Sefel.

Wayfinders

Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4th | INIT + 1, Senses Perception +4 Darkvision 60' | EAC 15 KAC 15 DR 1| Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | [SP] 13/28 [HP]32/32 | Resolve: 6/6 |

"I'm betting they're trying to get rid of it soon, even if it has been a while since we found out about it. And if not, you're right, Sefel, let's start with the quickest and work back from there. And keep an eye out for eyes," Azara says.

He nods to the imp in thanks. "Thank you for your information. As my comrade said, we hope you find your freedom soon."

He draws his pistol and heads into the warehouse.

Perception (for eyes-orc or magical): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Stealth (to avoid eyes-orc or magical plus sidereal influence): 1d20 + 5 + 1d6 ⇒ (18) + 5 + (6) = 29

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 0/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 12/20 | Active conditions: none

Sensing consensus Sefel heads to the packing area and starts inspecting boxes.

Perception, search: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Can each of you guys give me 8 perception checks and 4 initiative checks? I'll use those as needed for this map.

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 0/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 12/20 | Active conditions: none

Perceptions (8):

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Inits (4):

Initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Exo-Guardians

HP 40, SP 38, RP 6; EAC 16, KAC 16; F+4, R+3, W+8; Init +2; Perc +12, SM +12

Perception x8:

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22
Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16
Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25
Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13
Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30
Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 21
Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18
Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13

Init x4:

Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 17/28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Maxine

Perception:
perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

Initiative:
initiative: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28initiative: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29initiative: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24initiative: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21

Wayfinders

Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4th | INIT + 1, Senses Perception +4 Darkvision 60' | EAC 15 KAC 15 DR 1| Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | [SP] 13/28 [HP]32/32 | Resolve: 6/6 |

Perception:
Check 1: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Check 2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Check 3: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Check 4: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Check 5: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Check 6: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Check 7: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Check 8: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Initiative:
Check 1: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Check 2: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Check 3: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Check 4: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

Acquisitives

Male N android ace pilot Technomancer 3 | SP 15 HP 19 | RP 4 | EAC 20; KAC 20 | Fort +2; Ref +6; Will +3; +2 vs. disease, mind-affecting effects, poison, sleep, spells, and other magic effects | Init: +5 | Perc +0, SM -2, low-light vision, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

perception:

1d20 ⇒ 5
1d20 ⇒ 16
1d20 ⇒ 5
1d20 ⇒ 7
1d20 ⇒ 18
1d20 ⇒ 3
1d20 ⇒ 8
1d20 ⇒ 7

Initiative:

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

OK, my thought now is to fast forward through the searching details, using your rolled checks, telling the story of what happens. Any strategy you want to use? i.e. what does the little drone do? If the drone scouts, please give me some perception checks for it, too.

Wayfinders

Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4th | INIT + 1, Senses Perception +4 Darkvision 60' | EAC 15 KAC 15 DR 1| Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | [SP] 13/28 [HP]32/32 | Resolve: 6/6 |

My only strategy is to search the part that's the "quick" section, the outgoing part first. That and to be on the watch for guards and attempting to avoid the eyes the little imp told us about.

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 17/28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Dome

Stealth 1: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21
Stealth 2: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14
Stealth 3: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
Stealth 4: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30
Stealth 5: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23
Stealth 6: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
Stealth 7: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11
Stealth 8: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23

I believe it needs to be under full control so its my perception skill that's used.

perception dome 1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
perception dome 2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
perception dome 3: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
perception dome 4: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
perception dome 5: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
perception dome 6: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
perception dome 7: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
perception dome 8: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 0/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 12/20 | Active conditions: none

Yeah, I think this was basically our strategy. Hit the outgoing packing area first, then work backwards into the warehouse shelves starting with the oldest arrivals.

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 17/28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Maxine sends Dome ahead to search first area (stealth)


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

As you search, you find four traps, three of which Ipqik warned you of. You can try to destroy them by force, use engineering to disable them, or use magic (mysticism) to disable the magical sensors they use.

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 0/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 12/20 | Active conditions: none

Sefel gets to work on the traps that were pointed out to the group, looking for mechanical releases or simple software shutoffs.

He sends out a telepathic message to the group.

Good work smoothing things over with that imp folks, its info sure is turning out useful. Keep looking for the missing weapon while I disable these traps...

engineering, disable trap 1: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18
engineering, disable trap 2: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16
engineering, disable trap 3: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16
engineering, disable trap 4: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20 wow, that's a lot of low single digits :/

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 17/28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Maxine will aid Sefel with the traps.
engineering, disable trap 1: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (9) + 13 = 22
engineering, disable trap 2: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (9) + 13 = 22
engineering, disable trap 3: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20
engineering, disable trap 4: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15

Not much better! Pazio Roller hates us!!!

Exo-Guardians

HP 40, SP 38, RP 6; EAC 16, KAC 16; F+4, R+3, W+8; Init +2; Perc +12, SM +12

Omen-Seeker will use Mysticism to disable the sensors.

Mysticism, trap 1: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27
Mysticism, trap 2: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16
Mysticism, trap 3: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23
Mysticism, trap 4: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Working together, you get all the traps disabled and are able to continue your search.

Looking ahead, Dome sees a forklift containing crates which you think may be your weapons. He also notices several half orcs, and one creature who appears to be a half orc with a very strange head. Those of you who know much about Drow realize that this half orc, who appears to be the leader, was flesh-warped, probably as punishment. The half orcs do not appear to see the stealthy little drone.

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 0/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 12/20 | Active conditions: none

Assuming that Maxine reports what Dome sees....

Sefel sends out a telepathic message to his team, to keep quiet. He figures they can find their own way to keep quiet.

Excellent work! Do you think Dome could distract them in a different direction so to draw them away from the weapons? Or, worse case, to make an ambush easier?

Wayfinders

Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4th | INIT + 1, Senses Perception +4 Darkvision 60' | EAC 15 KAC 15 DR 1| Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | [SP] 13/28 [HP]32/32 | Resolve: 6/6 |

It's a shame Omen-Seeker's out of friend making spells. But, maybe we don't need magic. That demon thing didn't seem too pleased to be enslaved by the drow. Maybe these half-orcs aren't either. We could just go talk to them and if they make a move we don't like, we can strike, then," Azara sends out to the team in the same way Sefel did, his antennae twitching in time to his thoughts.

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 0/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 12/20 | Active conditions: none

Another Telepathic response from Sefel...

Good point! Who's the most personable amongst us, to approach them? I suspect it might be you....

Acquisitives

Male N android ace pilot Technomancer 3 | SP 15 HP 19 | RP 4 | EAC 20; KAC 20 | Fort +2; Ref +6; Will +3; +2 vs. disease, mind-affecting effects, poison, sleep, spells, and other magic effects | Init: +5 | Perc +0, SM -2, low-light vision, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Delta-5 ascents to the plan, assuming that he can take up an ambush position for if things go south.

I'm still here. Can someone put my token on the map? It's always a pain to do from mobile

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 0/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 12/20 | Active conditions: none
Delta-5 wrote:
I'm still here. Can someone put my token on the map? It's always a pain to do from mobile

Done

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 17/28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Maxine sigh's and shakes her head.

"You will likely die! And then probably get us killed trying to save you!"

Turning the display on her rig to show the others she points out the fleshwarped half orc...

"See that creature, that's been done as a punishment. Nothing but death or that awaits them. Words can't help us here if you go to them they will kill you and we lose our element of surprise. If you want to show them mercy kill them quickly!"

Exo-Guardians

HP 40, SP 38, RP 6; EAC 16, KAC 16; F+4, R+3, W+8; Init +2; Perc +12, SM +12

"Still, we must try to speak with them. Mercy must be offered if it can be. The Green is red in tooth and claw, but we must remember we are also children of society, and society demands we offer mercy. I will step forward and talk to them, if you wish, while you take up positions for attack, if there is need. If I need help, I will say 'Strawberry'. Understood?" She steps forward if there is assent, holstering her handcannon under her robes.

Wayfinders

Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4th | INIT + 1, Senses Perception +4 Darkvision 60' | EAC 15 KAC 15 DR 1| Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | [SP] 13/28 [HP]32/32 | Resolve: 6/6 |

"Allow me," he says to Omen-Seeker, putting a hand on her shoulder to hold her back. "I work better close up, anyway."

He turns to Maxine. "Death is only another turn in the cycle. It comes for us all. Avoiding it is fine but fearing it is a limitation."

"Perhaps they are tired of being punished and only need to know there is another way."

He gives everyone time to set up then steps out.

"Greetings, friends. No, no, no...no need for weapons. Hear me out and decide if you want to kill me afterwards," he begins.

"I know you are loyal and diligent servants of your masters, but do they deserve that loyalty?"

"They do not!" Dougar calls from behind Azara.

"Are your services valued? Are you treated with dignity? Do you have purpose or only your servitude?" Azara says.

"Throw off your shackles brothers!"

"If we could give you a chance for a better life, would you take it or would you continue to toil for those who see you as nothing more than tools for their own use, profit and pleasure?" Azara says.

"Choose the path of wisdom, brothers!"

"We need those guns, you need your freedom. We can all win."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 17/28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Maxine gives Omen Seeker a stern look.

"And how will we hear you say anything over the sound of your screams as they hack you to pieces". "You have nothing to offer them and they are in fear of the drow, they will fight to the death because death is preferable to life as that flesh warped thing!"

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 0/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 12/20 | Active conditions: none

Sefel sends a telepathic missive to the group.

Well... there he goes. It is decided then. Everybody stand by and prepare for the worst...

Sefel draws his pistol and flattens carefully against the aisle shelves they hide behind.

Acquisitives

Male N android ace pilot Technomancer 3 | SP 15 HP 19 | RP 4 | EAC 20; KAC 20 | Fort +2; Ref +6; Will +3; +2 vs. disease, mind-affecting effects, poison, sleep, spells, and other magic effects | Init: +5 | Perc +0, SM -2, low-light vision, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Delta-5 positions himself by the platform at the end of the room, rifle ready

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 17/28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Maxine watches through Dome's camera as he hovers near the top of the shelving.

"If they charge 1 shot then head for Delta-5" she instructs the little drone.

Dome readied action...Fire on charging half orcs.

pistol shot: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

possible damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

251 to 300 of 385 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GDVIII: Redelia's Night in Nightarch Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.