GDVIII: Redelia's Night in Nightarch

Game Master Redelia

maps


201 to 244 of 244 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Looking at the map, most of the tokens are still in the server room. Is the entire group moving on?

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 20/20 | Active conditions: none

Let's take rooms one by one, together. I can lock doors once we're all in.

Sefel moves into the first nearby room, waiting for the others to enter before remotely locking both doors into it.

Wayfinders

Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4th | INIT + 1, Senses Perception +4 Darkvision 60' | EAC 15 KAC 15 DR 1| Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | [SP] 28/28 [HP]32/32 | Resolve: 6/6 |

"Ah...a case of 'error exists between interface and chair,'" Azara says as Sefel cracks the false front and gets to the meat of the system.

"Impressive work, Sefel," he continues.

He follows the other Lashunta into the area of clockwork cubicles and searches the first one for anything useful.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 20/20 | Active conditions: none

Ah yes, I once dated a Kasatha named Pebkac... I wonder what they're up to these days.

Sefel snaps back to attention as the others enter the room before he locks it.

Exo-Guardians

HP 40, SP 38, RP 6; EAC 16, KAC 16; F+4, R+3, W+8; Init +2; Perc +12, SM +12

Omen-Seeker follows along, keeping her eyes open for the target.

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

As none of the others seem to have arrived Maxine explores the office in front of her avoiding the probable Drow areas.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

Dome flits up into the shadows and attempts to remain hidden...

Stealth(Dome): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

For clarity, can you please all make sure your tokens are located in the room you are exploring next?

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 20/20 | Active conditions: none

placed

Wayfinders

Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4th | INIT + 1, Senses Perception +4 Darkvision 60' | EAC 15 KAC 15 DR 1| Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | [SP] 28/28 [HP]32/32 | Resolve: 6/6 |

Done!

Exo-Guardians

HP 40, SP 38, RP 6; EAC 16, KAC 16; F+4, R+3, W+8; Init +2; Perc +12, SM +12

Can someone move me? I'm on a limited mobile connection.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

OK, I'm going to speed us through this part a little, because we've got lots of adventure left. Forgive me for the lost flavor.

The round room in the center is a meeting space and break room.

The middle room adjacent to the lobby belongs to Ellandail, one of Villyth’s enforcers.

DC 21 check to hack the computer:
You find a message that Villyth sent to Ellandail a week ago: “Ellandail, make sure everyone is ready to roll. Stealing the guns and selling them to someone else makes that old fool Xicton look like a real #%&. No one disrespects Villyth Zeizerer and gets away with it!” It’s clear that Ellandail has his computer set to use foul language filters when receiving messages from Villyth.

The southwest room is Beidnach’s, who is Villyth’s system administrator.

DC 21 check to hack the computer:
You find an unsent message from Beidnach to Villyth, in which Beidnach professes his love for Villyth. The message has been edited and saved in a draft form over 234 times.

The northwest room is Villyth Zeizerer’s office. Villyth’s
computer appears to be broken.

DC 15 Computers or Engineering check:
Someone repeatedly hit the computer with a blunt object.

Next to the computer, there is a large black spider plush toy. The plush
toy has “Abysshead” written in Abyssal along the bottom of its
abdomen.

The northeast room is Malindeil’s office. There is a credstickn ext to Malindeil’s computer.

DC 21 check to hack the computer:
You find a recent message from Villyth: “Malindeil! The new half-orc mercs are terrible! I hope you didn’t pay a lot for them. I love what the boys down in the caverns did to Grimillak, though!”

The southeast room belongs to Raimsael, who is Villyth’s weaponsmith.

DC 21 check to hack the computer:
You find an angry message that Villyth sent to Raimsael 9 hours ago: “Raimsael! When are the weapons ready to be shipped?” A few hours ago, Raimsael replied: “The guns are ready to be shipped now. I’ll have them loaded on the Ettercap so we can move them as soon as necessary.”

Let me know if you want to interact further with anything in any of these rooms.

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 20/20 | Active conditions: none

Sefel goes from room to room, trying each computer to see if he can break in. After he hacks into each he gives cursory comments about the unlocked contents and then hands over the keyboard to the next teammate to read while he rushes to the next room.

Hackety hack:

Computers, Ellandail's room, DC21: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (11) + 15 = 26

Ellandail has a problem with Xicton over a sleight of Villyth...

Computers, Beidnach’s room, DC21: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (2) + 15 = 17

In Beidnach’s room he asks for assistant. They're all starting to run together. Does somebody want to help me with this one? I'm sure this computer will hold the most crucial, relevant piece of information... He rolls his eyes.

Computers, Villyth Zeizerer's room, DC15: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (15) + 15 = 30

Somebody really gave this one a beating. Nothing useful here...

Computers, Malindeil’s office, DC21: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (6) + 15 = 21

Villyth is complaining about terrible half-orc mercenaries...

Computers, Raimsael's room, DC21: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (16) + 15 = 31

Villyth demanding an update on weapons from Raimsael, who claims they are loaded and ready to go...

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Maxine attempts to hack Beidnach's computer...

Computers: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27

an unsent message from Beidnach to Villyth, in which Beidnach professes his love for Villyth. The message has been edited and saved in a draft form over 234 times.

Maxine also has the plush spider...She failed the culture roll for abyss head.

Also moved Omen Seeker and Delta-5, Let me know if you want them ells-ware.

Wayfinders

Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4th | INIT + 1, Senses Perception +4 Darkvision 60' | EAC 15 KAC 15 DR 1| Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | [SP] 28/28 [HP]32/32 | Resolve: 6/6 |

Azara feels a little guilty about going through other people's personal things. Even if it is their work computer. And it's quickly obvious that there is personal stuff on their work computers.

"THIS is why you should never fall in love with someone you work with," he says, giving meaningful looks to Maxine and Omen Seeker, though his tone seems more like a warning than advice to himself.

"You can lock this one and the other one that goes out of this room, right?" he asks Sefel, pointing to the door that connects with the room that they know (or think) has a drow in it.

Once they've finished plundering secrets, he heads out, going to the room that seems to be a server/network room.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Azara finds himself in a small storage room. Looking around carefully, he finds 4 fully charged super-capacity batteries and 4 frag grenades II.

The other two rooms where you are not expecting a drow are a bathroom (There are two toilets and a cleansing unit in this area. Each booth can be locked from the inside. The toilets have elaborate control panels, with buttons that read “Air,” “Big,” “Small,” and “Wash” in Drow. When activated, the cleansing unit creates an energy vortex that washes and exfoliates the user, removing dead skin, dirt, and perspiration. There are also two large basins with running water intended for handwashing.) and a laboratory (This laboratory is filled with all manner of technological innovations. Scents both sweet and acrid pour forth from cylindrical glass containers on two long tables. The containers bubble in a rainbow of varying colors. A limb that looks like a giant scorpion’s claw twitches idly on the floor at the north end of the room.) Searching the laboratory, you find 2 tier 2 antitoxins and 6 mk 1 serums of healing. You also find a harmless fleshwarping experiment that resembles a clawed hand.

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 20/20 | Active conditions: none

Are there any more rooms left?

Yes, I can lock that door if it in fact would seal some of the guards away from us.

Sefel's mind reaches out to see if there are minds on the other side of the door that Azara indicates.

Using detect thoughts to check.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

With the stuff I described yesterday, you now have explored everything on this floor except the two rooms where you expect to see drow, as marked on the map, and the elevator down.

Sefel's investigation reveals that there is indeed a drow in each of the two marked rooms.

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Maxine moves back into the area with the store room and waits for the group to arrive.

Maxine watches the North door whilst Dome watches the south...

Wayfinders

Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4th | INIT + 1, Senses Perception +4 Darkvision 60' | EAC 15 KAC 15 DR 1| Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | [SP] 28/28 [HP]32/32 | Resolve: 6/6 |

Azara joins Maxine and joins her in waiting. When everyone has gathered, he asks.

"Are we done up here, or do we want to try to deal with the drow up here and investigate those other rooms? I'm against it, if it matters. I don't see any reason to fight people we don't have to. It's just going to lead to people getting hurt...maybe us."

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 20/20 | Active conditions: none

Well, we haven't found the stolen weapons yet. We don't have to fight those guards if we can find a way to distract them and move them out of those rooms for a short period. So... who has the next distraction?

Sefel looks around at the group expectantly.

Wayfinders

Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4th | INIT + 1, Senses Perception +4 Darkvision 60' | EAC 15 KAC 15 DR 1| Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | [SP] 28/28 [HP]32/32 | Resolve: 6/6 |

"I think the stolen weapons are downstairs. If we lock them in up here, we should have free rein to take the elevator down and claim them. At least until Omen Seeker's two new 'friends' start to head back," Azara says.

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 20/20 | Active conditions: none

The elevator is the dark circle on the lower east side of the building?

I've only got one more casting of security seal left. So either we have to lure the guards into a room with only one door out, or else we use this one lock to cover our entrance into the elevator, but expect a fight on the way back out.

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Maxine stands for a moment.

I think we are better to deal with them now than have to fight our way past the 4 of them later, If we take them 1 at a time we will greatly out gun them.

Wayfinders

Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4th | INIT + 1, Senses Perception +4 Darkvision 60' | EAC 15 KAC 15 DR 1| Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | [SP] 28/28 [HP]32/32 | Resolve: 6/6 |

"If that's the way the group wants to go, I'll help, but I'm not very keen on killing people if we don't have to. I would be surprised if there's not another way out of here on the bottom level. Maybe we don't have to fight any of them, at all," he points out.

Then he shrugs. "Just seems like a waste to have been sneaky and cunning this whole time only to run around guns blazing now. We could have just done that from the beginning and saved some spells."

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 20/20 | Active conditions: none

Sefel nods along with his fellow Lashunta. Yes, and if that turns out to be the case, then it would not have been better to deal with these guards. Further, perhaps some of the mechanisms that I can control remotely from the server room would help us sneak out and avoid that violence. Recall that I can...

GM The Masked Ferret wrote:

;)

After walking away from the computer in disgust, Sefel goes back and double checks. The machine that he was looking at was a fake shell. That explains the terrible frame rate...

Now, Sefel determines that it is possible to control many automated functions in the office and warehouse from this terminal. Sefel can upload access to a wireless device (such as a data pad or a personal comms unit) and manipulate the systems listed below from anywhere in the building.

Quote:

Air Conditioning: The default setting is 65° F and allows values from 40° F to 90° F. A PC who succeeds at a Computers check can write a script that causes the air conditioning system to generate steam for 3 rounds, during which time all squares within area A provide concealment.

Automated Defenses: This view shows that automated defenses are currently “online” on the warehouse floor. If a PC succeeds at a Computers check, she can switch off the traps in the warehouse.

Door Access: This setting is currently set to “normal,” which means that any locked door can be opened with the right key card. The other two settings are “full lockdown” and “open all,” which lock and unlock, respectively, all doors on the office floor.

Inventory: The warehouse inventory shows that “Xicton guns” have arrived and are ready for shipping, but the database is poorly maintained, and the precise location of the guns is unspecified.

Light Level: This setting is currently set to “manual,” which means each room has an individual light level set on a control panel in the room. Three other settings (0, 1, and 2) set a uniform light level (dark, dim, or normal, respectively) in the whole building, overriding the individual light settings. If a PC succeeds at a Computers check, they can write a script that overloads the lights, causing them to emit bright light for 3 rounds after which the lights break and all areas of the building are irrevocably dark from that time forward.

So, before we descend the elevator I will shut off the warehouse's automated defenses. I could put the whole place on full lockdown until we've secured the weapons, fixing the guards in place where they are. At that point I could utilize light levels and steam from the AC system to cover our escape. Or, perhaps some other creative combination of these tools...

Acquisitives

Male N android ace pilot Technomancer 3 | SP 15 HP 19 | RP 4 | EAC 20; KAC 20 | Fort +2; Ref +6; Will +3; +2 vs. disease, mind-affecting effects, poison, sleep, spells, and other magic effects | Init: +5 | Perc +0, SM -2, low-light vision, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

"Good plan, Sefel." Delta says approvingly.

Exo-Guardians

HP 40, SP 38, RP 6; EAC 16, KAC 16; F+4, R+3, W+8; Init +2; Perc +12, SM +12

"Most wise." Omen-Seeker nods.

Wayfinders

Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4th | INIT + 1, Senses Perception +4 Darkvision 60' | EAC 15 KAC 15 DR 1| Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | [SP] 28/28 [HP]32/32 | Resolve: 6/6 |

"Perfect!" Azara adds his approval to Sefel's plan then heads for the elevator.

"No drow were harmed in the making of this caper," he says with a grin.

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Maxine shrugs and follows Azara, lifting 1 hand she gestures to the little drone, Dome follows after her.

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 20/20 | Active conditions: none

Sefel goes ahead and shuts off the automated defenses of the warehouse. Just before they take the elevator down, he puts the whole building into lockdown, as promised.

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Maxine will suggest we each carry one of the serums of healing some one can carry 2 and she and Omen seeker carry the antitoxins from the lab. Also distribute the super charged battery's and Frag grenade's about the party from the store room.

Moved Maxine,Dome, Omen Seeker & Delta-5 to the lift


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

The sign on the door to the lift reads "Freight Only! Customer Entrance on the Left." The door seems to require a key card to operate, although it appears that a combination of strength and engineering might allow you to break in to access the controls without the key card. I need both a strength check and an engineering check if you want to break into the controls.

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 20/20 | Active conditions: none

engineering: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (13) + 14 = 27

Who wants to push on this while I try to finesse the controls?

Wayfinders

Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4th | INIT + 1, Senses Perception +4 Darkvision 60' | EAC 15 KAC 15 DR 1| Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | [SP] 28/28 [HP]32/32 | Resolve: 6/6 |

"Leave it to the Lashuntas," Azara says, stepping up.

He shoves, pushes and pulls to get everything exposed for Sefel to work on.

Strength Check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Working together, Sefel and Azara gain access to the freight elevator's computer controls.

computers check to hack in.

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 20/20 | Active conditions: none

Okay, enough hardware. Now onto the software.... the good stuff.

Sefel goes to work massaging the system in front of him.

computers: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (10) + 15 = 25

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Maxine adds her expertise to Sefels work

computers (aid): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Working together, Sefel and Maxine get the controls of the elevator to work without the keycard. anything you want to do other than all go down the elevator together?

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 20/20 | Active conditions: none
Sefel Lamunesh wrote:
Sefel goes ahead and shuts off the automated defenses of the warehouse. Just before they take the elevator down, he puts the whole building into lockdown, as promised.

Nothing aside from this. This should prevent the guards from moving around for now.

Wayfinders

Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4th | INIT + 1, Senses Perception +4 Darkvision 60' | EAC 15 KAC 15 DR 1| Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | [SP] 28/28 [HP]32/32 | Resolve: 6/6 |

Nothing else I can think of...unless we can choose the muzak that is played.

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Maxine has Dome ready to scout out the exit of the lift as the doors open...

Stealth (Dome): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Delta-5 and Omen-Seeker, any preparations or other actions from you?

Exo-Guardians

HP 40, SP 38, RP 6; EAC 16, KAC 16; F+4, R+3, W+8; Init +2; Perc +12, SM +12

I think I'm good. Gun is out but covered. Ready for the descent.

Acquisitives

Male N android ace pilot Technomancer 3 | SP 15 HP 19 | RP 4 | EAC 20; KAC 20 | Fort +2; Ref +6; Will +3; +2 vs. disease, mind-affecting effects, poison, sleep, spells, and other magic effects | Init: +5 | Perc +0, SM -2, low-light vision, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

nope. Delta has his rifle out already. The last time he cast a buff it ended up being a waste. Ready to go.

201 to 244 of 244 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GDVIII: Redelia's Night in Nightarch Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.