GDVIII: Redelia's Night in Nightarch

Game Master Redelia

maps


51 to 100 of 320 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Exo-Guardians

HP 40, SP 38, RP 6; EAC 16, KAC 16; F+4, R+3, W+8; Init +2; Perc +12, SM +12

Omen-Seeker nods to the drow. "Thank you for your assistance. Do you have an insight into Villyth's habits that may tell us where she's likely to hole up?"

Wayfinders

Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4th | INIT + 1, Senses Perception +4 Darkvision 60' | EAC 15 KAC 15 DR 1| Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | [SP] 20/28 [HP]32/32 | Resolve: 6/6 |

"Power given by the drow."
"Not to be abused."
"Dread consequences await."

"We thank you for the opportunity and your hospitality. I am certain that we will be able to come to a conclusion that supports both your house and the society," Azara comments.

Ready to go.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

OK, team, we are now on a timer. There are some special rules again. You need to locate the missing weapons.

special rules:

The PCs must determine the location of the stolen shipment using a combination of information networks and informants. The PCs can split the party into two teams—a hacker team and a street team—or pool all their resources into one of the two approaches. The PCs are assumed to be working together when attempting a check for either approach; use the highest check result, and if other PCs used the same skill for that check, treat any lower results as though that PC had instead used the aid another
action to assist the character with the highest result. Each team, hacker or street, must complete three phases as detailed below. The result of a roll doesn’t determine whether the PCs succeed or fail; it instead determines how long it takes the party to complete that phase, as indicated by the table below. Whichever team completes all three phases first determines the total amount of time the group expends in this portion of the adventure.

Decide which team you each want to be on, and then I'll let you know what the first round of checks is. The teams are the hacker team and the street team.

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Maxine would prefer the hacker team.

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 16/20 | Active conditions: none

Sefel joins the hacker team.

Exo-Guardians

HP 40, SP 38, RP 6; EAC 16, KAC 16; F+4, R+3, W+8; Init +2; Perc +12, SM +12

Omen-Seeker is probably better for the street team.

Wayfinders

Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4th | INIT + 1, Senses Perception +4 Darkvision 60' | EAC 15 KAC 15 DR 1| Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | [SP] 20/28 [HP]32/32 | Resolve: 6/6 |

As Azara was top of his class at the school of hard knocks and has been holding down the blocks since before you were wearing socks, he'll be on the Screet...I mean, Street Team.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Can someone please look over Delta-5's profile and pick a team?

Wayfinders

Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4th | INIT + 1, Senses Perception +4 Darkvision 60' | EAC 15 KAC 15 DR 1| Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | [SP] 20/28 [HP]32/32 | Resolve: 6/6 |

Team Jacob...I mean, the Street Team - Due to his Bounty Hunting Profession.

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

He could do either but as his profession is bounty hunter I would think slightly better suited to street.

Cross posted glad we think the same :)


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Hacker Team: your first step is to use either computers or culture to locate sources to consult. Please remember that each member can roll, and the lower rolls will be treated as aid anothers to the best roll. Also, do any of you know Drow?

Street Team: you start out by using diplomacy, survival, or perception to locate an informant. You each roll, and lower rolls are treated as assists.

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Hacker

Maxine uses computers, (has elven but not drow),

Computers: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19

Exo-Guardians

HP 40, SP 38, RP 6; EAC 16, KAC 16; F+4, R+3, W+8; Init +2; Perc +12, SM +12

Survival: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (6) + 15 = 21

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 16/20 | Active conditions: none

No elven, no drow.

Caress the 'puters: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (6) + 15 = 21 yikes, high bonus wasted

Wayfinders

Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4th | INIT + 1, Senses Perception +4 Darkvision 60' | EAC 15 KAC 15 DR 1| Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | [SP] 20/28 [HP]32/32 | Resolve: 6/6 |

The gloom and shadow, darkness and decadence here aren't exactly to Azara's liking as a being of the sun. But, he reminds himself that he is also a creature of the darkness, the exploding star and imploding black hole.

It is the latter he channels as he asks around, looking for a lead.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20

Wow...no double digits so far. The dice don't want us to succeed.

Acquisitives

Male N android ace pilot Technomancer 3 | SP 15 HP 19 | RP 4 | EAC 20; KAC 20 | Fort +2; Ref +6; Will +3; +2 vs. disease, mind-affecting effects, poison, sleep, spells, and other magic effects | Init: +5 | Perc +0, SM -2, low-light vision, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

A slow smile comes over Delta-5's face as he hears he has diplomatic immmunuty. This is my kind of mission...

Delta-5 would have gone for hacker team, but this works since we are split evenly this way

unfortunately for this round, this is the best I got

Delta-5 follows his hireling around while she asks around.

diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

really need to name that hireling at some point


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Both teams find that their first task, with the help of Ceobarn's resources, take you 4.5 hours.

The Hacker Team needs to get into the computer. You can use computers to try to brute force find the password, or else sense motive to guess the password.

The Street Team finds that the informant tries to run away from you. You can use Acrobatics, Athletics, or Stealth to try to catch up.

Acquisitives

Male N android ace pilot Technomancer 3 | SP 15 HP 19 | RP 4 | EAC 20; KAC 20 | Fort +2; Ref +6; Will +3; +2 vs. disease, mind-affecting effects, poison, sleep, spells, and other magic effects | Init: +5 | Perc +0, SM -2, low-light vision, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Delta-5 is untrained in all of these skills

can he cast grease to make the informant slip instead?

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 16/20 | Active conditions: none

Sefel tries to crack the computer.

Caress the 'puters, but better this time?: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (4) + 15 = 19 ?!?!?!?!?

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Maxine also goes for the brute force hack...

Computer Hack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22

Exo-Guardians

HP 40, SP 38, RP 6; EAC 16, KAC 16; F+4, R+3, W+8; Init +2; Perc +12, SM +12

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

Wayfinders

Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4th | INIT + 1, Senses Perception +4 Darkvision 60' | EAC 15 KAC 15 DR 1| Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | [SP] 20/28 [HP]32/32 | Resolve: 6/6 |

"Hey! Get back here! We just want to talk!" Azara shouts as their informant bolts.

Omen-Seeker starts wending and winding through the crowd. Azara has no talent for that and he just barrels through, knocking people down and aside like a cruiser on a shallaball team.

Athletics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

No, unfortunately, the rules are written to not allow other things besides those skills. At this point, I can tell what your results are going to be, because there are ranges that give the same value, so I can move us forward.

Hacker team takes an additional 4.5 hours. Street team takes an additional 5 hours.

The hacker team now needs to use Computers or Perception to sift
through a lot of data to find the relevant information.

The Street Team needs to get the right information out of the informant using a Bluff, Intimidate, or Sense Motive check.

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Maxine continues on the computer....

Computer sort: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26

...becoming more used to the Drow code she ups her game...

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 16/20 | Active conditions: none

Puters', sort and collate, please dice...: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (7) + 15 = 22

Guys, I think my datapad caught a virus. It's moving incredibly slow...

Exo-Guardians

HP 40, SP 38, RP 6; EAC 16, KAC 16; F+4, R+3, W+8; Init +2; Perc +12, SM +12

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28

Wayfinders

Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4th | INIT + 1, Senses Perception +4 Darkvision 60' | EAC 15 KAC 15 DR 1| Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | [SP] 20/28 [HP]32/32 | Resolve: 6/6 |

Thanks to the dice, we're going to have about 10 minutes to carry out our caper. :-p

As the interrogation begins, Azara realizes that he doesn't have any interrogation skills. All he can do is study the informant and watch for lies.

Sense Motive (Untrained): 1d20 ⇒ 12


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

botting to keep this moving...

Delta-5 bluff: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

Street team, 4 hours
Hacker team, 4 hours

The hacker team successfully locates the warehouse in 12 hours. The street team is almost done with their work when they get the signal from the hacker team.

good job, team. That actually is a reasonably good result.

This leaves you with 12 hours left of your allotted time. During that time, you can choose to research 4 of the following items, which will make the actual raid easier:

access codes to Villith's warehouse
a floor plan
location of guard posts
location of control computer
list of Villith's followers

There is no reason to not use up all the time to research 4 of these; the main point of the timer is to determine how many of these you are able to research.

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 16/20 | Active conditions: none

Same checks to conduct the research?

Sefel does a search on public records via the holo-sphere to see if he can find floor plans for the specific address they found. Failing that, he looks up past ads for lease of that space, as they would surely promote the usable space...

Computers, research a floor plan: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (17) + 15 = 32 Okay now I'm getting somewhere with rolls. I really hope that was an eligible roll :)

Real estate means there's actually very little space in the inhabitable pact worlds that hasn't been mapped to provide appealing inventory to the market.

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

I'm thinking we just have to decide which one we can do without?

For me I think Floor plan, Access codes and Computer location are important and its a toss up as to numbers we face or where guards are posted to drop what do the rest of you think!

Wayfinders

Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4th | INIT + 1, Senses Perception +4 Darkvision 60' | EAC 15 KAC 15 DR 1| Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | [SP] 20/28 [HP]32/32 | Resolve: 6/6 |

I think we can do without a list of his followers. I guess it might be nice to know what we're looking at facing, but it seems better to be able to get in and out facing as few people as possible.

Exo-Guardians

HP 40, SP 38, RP 6; EAC 16, KAC 16; F+4, R+3, W+8; Init +2; Perc +12, SM +12

I second Azara, How do we research?

Acquisitives

Male N android ace pilot Technomancer 3 | SP 15 HP 19 | RP 4 | EAC 20; KAC 20 | Fort +2; Ref +6; Will +3; +2 vs. disease, mind-affecting effects, poison, sleep, spells, and other magic effects | Init: +5 | Perc +0, SM -2, low-light vision, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

the first four items on the list look good to me

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Ditto!

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 16/20 | Active conditions: none

If that is the case, we're just choosing how to allot our time and no rolls are needed, then I concur, first four.

While the top information items do seem essential, we should be on the lookout for one of their own acting like a captured friendly, and we won't know who is who going in. Sefel muses about their choices.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Your research turns up a map of the facility. You know there is a lower level, also, but cannot find a map of it.

Access Codes: You manage to uncover a set of access codes to Villyth’s warehouse. They can use override codes to open any door in the upper floor. Using an override code is a full action that requires a datapad, personal comms unit, or another suitable wireless device. The override code works even if the building is in a full lockdown mode.

Floor Plan: You learn the layout of the upper floor, and discover that there is a lower floor 100 feet underground, but its floor plan was never uploaded to the infosphere. The relevant page on the set of maps is uncovered.

Guard Posts: Recent surveillance footage from a flying drone shows that there is usually just one guard stationed at the main entrance of the offices. You also know the room where each of the other guards spends most of his or her time. The relevant tokens are on the map. They are meant to indicate rooms where usually present, not exact location.

Security Network: You find out that the building’s mainframe and access terminal are in a large room in the northwest part of the upper floor. Because you have the floor plan, you know that the control room is the room in the northwest corner of the building. The system is isolated from Nightarch’s infosphere, so hacking it remotely is not possible. You also get a circumstance bonus to Computers checks to hack any computer in the floor shown on the map as a result of learning this information.

OK, team, time to plan how you'll do this.

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 16/20 | Active conditions: none

Sefel quickly weighs in on their information about the security network.

I think one of the first things we have to do is get to the control room. From there, perhaps I could quarantine the guards and even trap them in an area that allows us to move about freely. I could apply a security seal to the specific area for good measure. Everything else seems a lot easier if they aren't milling about constantly.

He thinks some more. Alternatively we could create an urgent diversion just outside the building and lock them out.

Exo-Guardians

HP 40, SP 38, RP 6; EAC 16, KAC 16; F+4, R+3, W+8; Init +2; Perc +12, SM +12

"I can summon vines that hold a person in place, which may prevent them from reaching an alarm. The key, I think, is getting as many of them in one place as we can. Can anyone get think of how we would do this?"

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Maybe we could fake an accident with Ceobarn carrier.

Hitting an off worlder outside the warehouse whoever has best bluff could ask in Ceobarn voice for aid to remove us from the area?

Wayfinders

Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4th | INIT + 1, Senses Perception +4 Darkvision 60' | EAC 15 KAC 15 DR 1| Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | [SP] 20/28 [HP]32/32 | Resolve: 6/6 |

Azara listens in then adds what thoughts he has. "I agree. It looks like there is one guard in the control room and one on the way. If we can eliminate them each silently, then lock the remaining guards in whatever room they happen to be in," he says.

"Anyone have any spells or abilities that charm people or put them to sleep? I mean, I can do it the old fashioned way, but that's always noisy."

I assume the elevator down to the warehouse portion is in the Southeast corner?


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

The dark circular area on the southeast quadrant of the map is the elevator. The furthest east room is a restroom.

Let me know when you have a plan you all agree on.

Acquisitives

Male N android ace pilot Technomancer 3 | SP 15 HP 19 | RP 4 | EAC 20; KAC 20 | Fort +2; Ref +6; Will +3; +2 vs. disease, mind-affecting effects, poison, sleep, spells, and other magic effects | Init: +5 | Perc +0, SM -2, low-light vision, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

"Getting to the control room seems like a no-brainer. I'm fine working from that point. Let's try not to notify the guards. How do we get in?"

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 16/20 | Active conditions: none

The lashunta pipes up at this. Well, similar to my Security Seal spell, I've also got Knock, which gets us through sealed doors. Minimizing the violence we have to use to get in, we should be able to make our way there, perhaps using Omen's vines on any stray guard we encounter. Once in the control room, we can really start to isolate the rest of the guards.

Exo-Guardians

HP 40, SP 38, RP 6; EAC 16, KAC 16; F+4, R+3, W+8; Init +2; Perc +12, SM +12

"I can also try to charm anyone we come across, to make them regard as us friends. It may reduce the number of foes we fight."[/n] Omen-Seeker nods slowly. [b]"But we could plan all night; we must act."

Exo-Guardians

HP 40, SP 38, RP 6; EAC 16, KAC 16; F+4, R+3, W+8; Init +2; Perc +12, SM +12

"I can also try to charm anyone we come across, to make them regard as us friends. It may reduce the number of foes we fight." Omen-Seeker nods slowly. "But we could plan all night; we must act."

Wayfinders

Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4th | INIT + 1, Senses Perception +4 Darkvision 60' | EAC 15 KAC 15 DR 1| Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | [SP] 20/28 [HP]32/32 | Resolve: 6/6 |

"Assuming the guards are where they are supposed to be, Omen-Seeker can charm the one in the first room after the entrance. That's the only one that seems like it might alert others. We can probably get the drop on the one in the control room and eliminate him before any help can come to him. Then, we can lock all the doors except for the ones that we need," Azara chimes in.

"And I agree...it is time to act."

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Maxine looks to the others...

"So are we just going to walk up and open the door with the access codes and rush the guard or tempt him outside with a ruse of some kind?"

Wayfinders

Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4th | INIT + 1, Senses Perception +4 Darkvision 60' | EAC 15 KAC 15 DR 1| Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | [SP] 20/28 [HP]32/32 | Resolve: 6/6 |

"We open the door with the access codes, hope Omen Seeker can charm the first guard...and the second if there is enough spell power," Azara said.

"Then we just ask them to do something relatively reasonable like, go get us some takeout from across town or even just to take a long break. And, if that goes wrong, we rush them."

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Maxine pulls the small drone from her belt.

"Dome as carefully and quietly as you can check out the door and find the key pad we can't waste time!"

Dome reply's with a muffled "beep"

Stealth (Dome): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21

Using her Rig to monitor Domes camera Maxine looks for the keypad.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

We'll keep those rolls for when you arrive. There is actually a little bit more stuff on the way.

You know that it will take you about two hours to walk to the warehouse. If you wish, you can cut that time in half by renting urban cruisers. Such a rental would cost 50 credits, with a 150 credit deposit.

51 to 100 of 320 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GDVIII: Redelia's Night in Nightarch Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.