GDVIII: Redelia's Night in Nightarch

Game Master Redelia

maps


101 to 150 of 307 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 20/20 | Active conditions: none

Time is of the essence. 200 credits split 5 ways is a small price to save an hour. Sefel asserts.

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Maxine pulls the access card to Ceobarn's ATV

"Why don't we just use this? I'll drive."

She will drive carefully...{take 10}

Drive ATV: 10 + 11 = 21

Wayfinders

Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4th | INIT + 1, Senses Perception +4 Darkvision 60' | EAC 15 KAC 15 DR 1| Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | [SP] 28/28 [HP]32/32 | Resolve: 6/6 |

"A slow walk through a nice place."
"This isn't that place."
"Driving through fast to save time."

"Driving is definitely the way to go. Whatever vehicle we take. The scenic route here isn't exactly scenic," Azara chimes in.

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 20/20 | Active conditions: none

Oh, right, even better! Great, but park it inconspicuously away from the target building.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Using Ceobarn's vehicle, you make your way to the warehouse in only half an hour. It seems no one wants to get in the way of such an important vehicle.

When you arrive at the warehouse, you find it is surrounded by a tall fence. There is an open gate in the fence.

Please make a token for your character and put it on the map, in addition to telling me what you do.

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 20/20 | Active conditions: none

Placed on the map. Is that some sort of guard droid at the fence gate?

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Maxine and Dome added to map.

Sefel Lamunesh wrote:

Placed on the map. Is that some sort of guard droid at the fence gate?

Its Maxines Drone ..Dome..

From earlier post

Maxine wrote:

Maxine pulls the small drone from her belt.

"Dome as carefully and quietly as you can check out the door and find the key pad we can't waste time!"

Dome reply's with a muffled "beep"

Stealth (Dome): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21

Using her Rig to monitor Domes camera Maxine looks for the keypad.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

Exo-Guardians

HP 40, SP 38, RP 6; EAC 16, KAC 16; F+4, R+3, W+8; Init +2; Perc +12, SM +12

Omen-Seeker settles herself and her robes as she leaves the vehicle, feeling windswept. She checks the safety on her over-large pistol and loosens it in the holster, then leans on her staff as if infirm and waits with the others. Once it's time to go, she follows, feigning a limp and keeping her hands on the staff, ready for action.

Wayfinders

Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4th | INIT + 1, Senses Perception +4 Darkvision 60' | EAC 15 KAC 15 DR 1| Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | [SP] 28/28 [HP]32/32 | Resolve: 6/6 |

Azara watches the city pass by them as they drive over to the compound. Though a sparkling, crackling bit of light hovers between his antennae he does not touch it. Instead he adjusts the bone bladed glove he wears on his right hand.

When they arrive, he stretches and looks at the compound. When he spots the fence he nods to Omen-Seeker.

Is the fenced in area the one where the orange ringed guard is standing? Is that area open?


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

The fence is around the entire building, and is further out than the map shows.

Exo-Guardians

HP 40, SP 38, RP 6; EAC 16, KAC 16; F+4, R+3, W+8; Init +2; Perc +12, SM +12

"Let's walk in. No sense in trying to be sneaky." Omen-Seeker starts strolling toward the gate.

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 20/20 | Active conditions: none

Well... we need to avoid attention until we get to the control room.

Say, what about that distraction somebody mentioned. Maybe we can at least get the first guard out here and distracted, while the rest sneak in?

Sefel begins to cast dancing lights, targeting a square south of the gate, that would draw the guard's attention away from their approach.

Okay, now who can originate a little noise from that same point?

Acquisitives

Male N android ace pilot Technomancer 3 | SP 15 HP 19 | RP 4 | EAC 20; KAC 20 | Fort +2; Ref +6; Will +3; +2 vs. disease, mind-affecting effects, poison, sleep, spells, and other magic effects | Init: +5 | Perc +0, SM -2, low-light vision, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Delta-5 just shakes his head.

he would be okay with going in guns blazing. But...

"Didn't the schematic show a side door?"


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

OK, team, I need you to agree on an approach and start it. I really can't push you forward here.

Wayfinders

Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4th | INIT + 1, Senses Perception +4 Darkvision 60' | EAC 15 KAC 15 DR 1| Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | [SP] 28/28 [HP]32/32 | Resolve: 6/6 |

Azara follows Omen Seeker. Better to get things going than linger outside. Besides, she's the one who can charm people.

"If people weren't allowed inside the fence, they'd close the gate, right?" Azara says to his more hesitant companions.

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 20/20 | Active conditions: none

Sefel lessens his hesitance and begins to follow his fellow Lashunta.

Very well, let's try this way. But still be careful to not draw too much attention.

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Concentrating on Dome's search Maxine is unaware of the differences in strategy bothering the others...

Hoping she can spot and relay the information on the Keypad to Omen-Seeker before she arrives at the door.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Dome sends back to Maxine that there is actually a drow waiting outside the door. Now in proper location on map

I've also moved Dome back a little bit on the map, because I don't think Maxine would have had him get in quite that close after he saw the drow.

The drow does not appear to have seen you or Dome yet.

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 20/20 | Active conditions: none

Would that drow have seen the dancing lights I cast south of the door he's at?

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Maxine will inform the party about what she can see through Dome's Camera.

Ready action Dome will fire on drow if spotted.

Exo-Guardians

HP 40, SP 38, RP 6; EAC 16, KAC 16; F+4, R+3, W+8; Init +2; Perc +12, SM +12

Omen-Seeker nods to Maxine. "Shall I stroll up and ask for directions?"

If the party assents, Omen-Seeker walks up to the drow, her robes held slightly up in one hand and leaning on the staff with the other, looking older than her actual age. "Excuse me, young man. But I'm looking for someone. Could you point me to Madame Proudfoot's Tea Emporium?"

Unless he immediately attacks, she casts charm person on him! DC 15 Will Save.

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Maxine gets Dome to cover Omen-seekers approach.

If she is attacked Dome will fire on the guard.

Dome ready shot: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

Laser damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

He will then move within 5' of the drow.

Maxine will then Overload the drows com unit from her rig.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

The Drow clearly looks down on Omen-Seeker. "Get out of my way, you old ****" (please insert your choice of very unkind term for an elderly lady here)

will save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

His face then changes, becoming much friendlier.

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 20/20 | Active conditions: none

Uh...... that was more direct than I expected. Sefel whispers to the rest of the group away from the gate.

He then uses his limited telepathy to send a missive to Omen.

Okay... that worked. Maybe. Now get the drow to show you the directions more specifically or even walk down the block a bit. Anything to get it way from the gate for a minute.

Back to his speech, still quietly to Maxine.

Does your drone detect any cameras in the gate area? Between the gate and the entrance to the actual building?

Exo-Guardians

HP 40, SP 38, RP 6; EAC 16, KAC 16; F+4, R+3, W+8; Init +2; Perc +12, SM +12

"Oh, thank you, friend. I'm sure the Tea shop is close. Perhaps you could walk with me? It's so very dark and I don't feel safe on these streets." Omen-Seeker takes his arm and walks him down the block, chatting about grandkids and future plans and his favorite childhood snacks. When they're about a block away, she asks if he would be so kind as to retrieve her handbag for her from her home. She gives him an address about 10-20 minutes walk away and tells him the door is open, please and thank you.

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Maxine keeps dome ready incase the Drow is not what it seems.

When she is certain of fact she has him check around the front area for cameras and other security devices including the door keypad.

Stealth Dome: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23

Maxine

Perception on Rig: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

The drow wanders off, trying to help Omen-Seeker.

I'm not sure what you're looking for a keypad for. You found the warehouse access codes, and can put those in remotely to open the door.

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 20/20 | Active conditions: none

GREAT work Omen. We'll see you on the inside soon.

Okay everyone, he's given us an opening, let's do this! The Lashunta spurs the group to get moving fast.

Sefel applies the access code and heads into the first area. He immediately takes the western door into the room on that side of the building and then approaches the door to the control room more carefully. He proceeds using his telepathy with the group to remain quiet.

Okay, this is going to give us our ability to isolate the guards and move about more freely. We just need to distract the guard in here...

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Maxine sends Dome to watch Sefal's back, while she looks at the tree in the entrance way/reception.

Life science: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

Exo-Guardians

HP 40, SP 38, RP 6; EAC 16, KAC 16; F+4, R+3, W+8; Init +2; Perc +12, SM +12

Omen double-times it to get back to the group!

Acquisitives

Male N android ace pilot Technomancer 3 | SP 15 HP 19 | RP 4 | EAC 20; KAC 20 | Fort +2; Ref +6; Will +3; +2 vs. disease, mind-affecting effects, poison, sleep, spells, and other magic effects | Init: +5 | Perc +0, SM -2, low-light vision, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Delta-5 follows along behind Sefel, supercharging his weapon in case the guard needs to be "distracted" by other means...

Wayfinders

Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4th | INIT + 1, Senses Perception +4 Darkvision 60' | EAC 15 KAC 15 DR 1| Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | [SP] 28/28 [HP]32/32 | Resolve: 6/6 |

Azara follows his fellow Lashunta, pleased to see him taking such a lead.

He leaves his stellar mote in place but prepares for trouble with his Cestus.

"Unless Omen Seeker has another trick up her sleeve, I'm afraid this guy is going to have to be dealt with the hard way," Azara says already surreptitiously looking forward to the rush he's going to feel as the Song of the Spheres fills him.

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

I've moved your token's on the map to where I think you are. I know its difficult to do from mobile devices if that's the case just ask in ooc and we can do it, it help's the GM


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Maxine does not know what the tree is.

An advertisement plays on a large screen mounted on the wall opposite the
entrance. A thorny blue tree planted in a large steel-gray pot stands in the center of the room, and a purple sofa has been placed below green-tinged windows on the south end of the spacious lobby entrance.

The screen plays a sequence of three advertisements on an infinite loop. The advertisements are narrated in Drow, but Common subtitles are included. The first advertisement shows drow marksmen shooting sniper rifles, large-caliber handguns, and other firearms, ending with the slogan “Guns, guns, GUNS!” on the screen. The second advertisement features a female drow squeezing the head of a male half-orc with a fleshwarped hand while her other hand gives a thumbs up to the screen. The screen fades to black, and a second later, there is a sound reminiscent of a bursting watermelon, and red spatters form the words “Invest in yourself—Fleshwarps!” In the third advertisement, a charismatic undead elebrian—the infamous host Zo!—talks while a side window showcases a squad of orc mercenaries crawling under laser beams, scaling a wall, sneaking into a guarded building, and opening fire on unseen targets. In each scene, a few of the half-orcs die, until only one remains. When the screen fades to black, a muffled scream can be heard in the background, suggesting that the last orc, too, died.
culture check for Maxine if you want to know more about the advertisements.

The rest of the team finds desks and computers in a large, open-plan office, covered in a faint layer of dust. Those in this room can try a survival check for additional information

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 20/20 | Active conditions: none

Survival: 1d20 ⇒ 5 that looks like a no

Sefel continues whispering and scheming with his teammates as he looks about the larger, western room.

He nods a the door to the Northeast, and asks of them Maybe we could duck into here, and cause another distraction that draws the control room guard out? Who's got the next trick?

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Maxine watches the adverts...Culture: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Glancing at Domes cam feed she drops the little drone into stealth mode

Dome Stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22

Wayfinders

Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4th | INIT + 1, Senses Perception +4 Darkvision 60' | EAC 15 KAC 15 DR 1| Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | [SP] 28/28 [HP]32/32 | Resolve: 6/6 |

"Capitalism's a beast."
"Everything's for sale."
"And someone will always buy."

Azara says as he watches the videos, more than a little disturbed by them.

[smaller]"Only the bourgeoisie are surprised when they discover that the corporate overlords see them as product, too. What those orcs need is to take the methods of productions into their own hands." Durgar comments, his eyes bright with emotion and his beard bristling.

Azara sees nothing unusual about the office around him. It's just another place where sad people go to do things that don't really matter because they don't understand the higher things in life.

Exo-Guardians

HP 40, SP 38, RP 6; EAC 16, KAC 16; F+4, R+3, W+8; Init +2; Perc +12, SM +12

Have I caught back up with the team yet?


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

yep, you can put yourself with either part of the team.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

No one is able to notice anything more.

Dome becomes almost invisible.

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 20/20 | Active conditions: none

Alrighty, Azara is probably right. Let's deal with this one the "hard way" and take the control room. Any last preparations before we break down the door?

Sefel draws his laser pistol and invokes an incantation on it.

draw weapon, cast supercharge weapon.

Once inside we'll decide who holds this fort down and who skulks about the rest of the compound. I can protect the room with a security seal once we have it.

Once all others have indicated they are prepared, Sefel checks the door to see if it is locked. If so, he will cast Knock.

He then motions for Azara to lead the charge through the unlocked door.

Acquisitives

Male N android ace pilot Technomancer 3 | SP 15 HP 19 | RP 4 | EAC 20; KAC 20 | Fort +2; Ref +6; Will +3; +2 vs. disease, mind-affecting effects, poison, sleep, spells, and other magic effects | Init: +5 | Perc +0, SM -2, low-light vision, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

survival: 1d20 ⇒ 17

maybe Delta noticed something.
Otherwise ready to bust through the control room door

Exo-Guardians

HP 40, SP 38, RP 6; EAC 16, KAC 16; F+4, R+3, W+8; Init +2; Perc +12, SM +12

Omen-Seeker, a little impatient opens the door and steps inside.

Sovereign Court

As you walk through it, The desks and computers in this large, open-plan office are covered in a faint layer of dust. Sefel checks the door, which is locked, then blows it open with knock.
Congratulations, now the party starts!

Omen-seeker rushes inside, and sees several racks of computer equipment. Through the racks, they can see a startled drow, sitting at a computer console. The drow has on head phones, and has turned around at the noise of the Knock spell, with a surprised look on her face. On the screen behind her is a well-known raid boss from a very popular MMO, a giant fire elemental named Ragnaros.

The drow reaches for a weapon.

Green Gaming Drow initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

GM Secret Rolls:
Blue Drow perception: 1d20 ⇒ 15
Yellow Drow perception: 1d20 ⇒ 11

Please roll initiative. If you are not happy with your position on the map, please either fix it, or let me know in the Discussion thread so that I can

Exo-Guardians

HP 40, SP 38, RP 6; EAC 16, KAC 16; F+4, R+3, W+8; Init +2; Perc +12, SM +12

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22 If by any chance I can go first, I cast Charm Person and on the Drow before any violence can occur!

Wayfinders

Korasha Lashunta Solarian 4th | INIT + 1, Senses Perception +4 Darkvision 60' | EAC 15 KAC 15 DR 1| Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4 | [SP] 28/28 [HP]32/32 | Resolve: 6/6 |

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Even if the Drow goes first, you can Charm her as long as none of us have attacked.

Wayfinders

Female NG Human, Scholar,Mechanic 4 | SP 28 HP 28| RP 5 | Dome (drone) HP 40 AC17Both | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +1 | Init: +9 | Perc +7, Darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft

Maxine Initiative: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21

She draws her thunder strike pistol and move to the door way so she has a view of the other doors coming into the room.

Exo-Guardians

HP 40, SP 38, RP 6; EAC 16, KAC 16; F+4, R+3, W+8; Init +2; Perc +12, SM +12

Will Save DC 15 for Charm Person.

Dataphiles

Male damaya lashunta scholar technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4; +2 vs spells/magical effects | Init: +6 | Limited Telepathy 30’ | Perc: +4, SM: +0, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spell Cache 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/4; 2nd 1/3 | frostbite-class zero pistol charges: 20/20 | Active conditions: none

Init: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

2nd level slot marked off; supercharged weapon ready to go

Sovereign Court

Omen Seeker Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Maxine Initiative: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
Sefel Init: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Azara Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Green Gaming Drow initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

The Drow moves over to they can see the entrance. She gasps.
"What the.. ysoki! INTRUDERS!"
She fires her rifle at Omen-Seeker
Laser Attack vs Omen-Seeker's EAC: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
Fire damage to Omen if it hits: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Will Save vs Charm Person: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 1 + 2 = 11

Omen-Seeker, I will need a Caster level check from you to overcome SR

101 to 150 of 307 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GDVIII: Redelia's Night in Nightarch Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.