The River Kingdom's Shadow

Game Master Mythicman19

Click me for the Map!


251 to 300 of 481 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

You’re easily able to climb up the scaffolding onto the second level to see the seemingly last goblin alive up top. Her back against the balcony she is hyperventilating and seems to not have noticed you. Her bow is on the ground.


Human Ranger 2 | HP 9/18 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +6 CMD 18 | Init +4 Perc +7 | Effects: None | Longbow +7 1d8 Flambard +4 1d10+3 | 15/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows

I am pretty sure we are still in initiative, so I will hold my response until my next tuen.


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 2 HP 17/17 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +5 R +2 W +7 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +9 | CMB +1 | CMD 13 | Spells: 1st 4/4
gm said wrote:
Bob, Trakas are up.

You moved Bob, but you should still have an action.


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 2 HP 17/17 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +5 R +2 W +7 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +9 | CMB +1 | CMD 13 | Spells: 1st 4/4
gm wrote:
Bob, Trakas are up.

You moved Bob, but you should still have an action.


Human Ranger 2 | HP 9/18 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +6 CMD 18 | Init +4 Perc +7 | Effects: None | Longbow +7 1d8 Flambard +4 1d10+3 | 15/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows
Brightberry wrote:
gm wrote:
Bob, Trakas are up.
You moved Bob, but you should still have an action.

I shouldered my bow and moved. Two move actions. Trakas is the only one remaining.


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 2 HP 17/17 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +5 R +2 W +7 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +9 | CMB +1 | CMD 13 | Spells: 1st 4/4

@gm, you want to bot Takras? Are we still in initiative?


Male HP:12/15 AC:15 T:13 FF:13 F:+2 R:+5 W:+3 Perc:+6 Init:+3 Bastard Sword +5 1d10+3 CMB:+4 CMD:+14 Human Magus (Blade Bound) 1 Swashbuckler 1

A short grunt escapes his lips as the arrow hits his back.
Better me than another...
Dismissing his spell with a quick thought, Trakas moves to engage one of the goblins that is attacking Immana.
Perception: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 2 = 11

His aim is slightly off.


The goblin up top continues to cower hoping more arrows don’t come her way, you can see her eyes are closed and she now crouched down taking cover behind the balcony.

Brightberry + Redleaf, Atar, Immana are up.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 2 HP 17/17 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +5 R +2 W +7 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +9 | CMB +1 | CMD 13 | Spells: 1st 4/4

Losing sight of Takras and hearing Immana cry out in pain, Brightberry moves over to her to give her a little help.

cute light wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

These new friends have a lot of upkeep!


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 2 HP 17/17 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +5 R +2 W +7 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +9 | CMB +1 | CMD 13 | Spells: 1st 4/4

Feeling his inner treant, Brightberry contiues to stab at the goblin offending Immana!

spear: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 151d4 - 2 ⇒ (3) - 2 = 1


M div-spawn tiefling swashbuckler 1 | HP: 9/19 | AC 17 / T 14 / FF 13 | CMB: +6, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +7, W: 0 | Init: +4 | darkvision 60ft; Perc: +4, SM: 0 | Speed 30ft | Panache: 3/3 | Fire Healing: 0/1 | Charmed Life: 3/3 | Active conditions: None

"Bob! Everything ok up there?" Atar yells as he stabs the goblin standing right next to him.

Rapier, risky strike: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (10) + 6 - 1 = 15
Rapier, risky strike: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


F Undine [ HP: 20/20 | AC: 17 (TAC: 15, FFAC: 12) | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | Fort: +5, Ref: +6, Will: +1 | Init: +3 | Perception +6 ] Water Dancer UnMonk 2 [ Speed 30 ft | Hydrated Vitality: 1/1 | Nereid Fascination: 1/1 | Burn: 0 | Waveblade +5/1d6; Unarmed Strike +5/1d6; Water Blast +5/1d6+1+2 | Active conditions: none ]

I think you meant Redleaf on the second post there?

Immana nearly goes down as her blue blood spurts all over goblin blade, but luckily Brightberry is there to close up the worst of her wounds again. Wasting no time, she aims another kick at the goblins around her, nicking the ear of the one between her and Trakas.

attack (unarmed), flanking: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 2 = 16
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 2 HP 17/17 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +5 R +2 W +7 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +9 | CMB +1 | CMD 13 | Spells: 1st 4/4
Immana Arvina wrote:

I think you meant Redleaf on the second post there?

you right

Immana nearly goes down as her blue blood spurts all over goblin blade, but luckily Brightberry is there to close up the worst of her wounds again. Wasting no time, she aims another kick at the goblins around her, nicking the ear of the one between her and Trakas.

[dice=attack (unarmed), flanking]1d20 + 4 + 2
[dice=damage]1d6


The goblins manage to duck and dive all the attacks coming their way. Though Immana manages to hit one of the goblin at the end of her reach connecting barely.

They continue to fight back swinging wildly in the chaos.

Rolls and Rolls:

Redleaf: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 71d4 ⇒ 3
Immana: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 41d4 ⇒ 4

They swing back but in the melee they aren’t able to even get close Redleaf or Immana.

Bob and Trakas are up


Human Ranger 2 | HP 9/18 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +6 CMD 18 | Init +4 Perc +7 | Effects: None | Longbow +7 1d8 Flambard +4 1d10+3 | 15/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows

Bob kicks the goblin's bow off the rafters and pulls his own.

Growling to the goblin, he cautions "Stay down there and you'll be allowed to leave."

He then raises his voice to respond to Atar "This one is more intelligent than the lot down there. Incoming!"

From his higher vantage point, he targets the goblin in front of Immana.

Bow: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Damage?: 1d8 ⇒ 8


With the Goblin seeing you come up she goes for a split second to reach out for the bow but thinks better of it. As you throw the bow over the edge, and take a shot into the melee you pull your shot at the last moment as your allies mingle with the goblins.

Trakas swing: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 71d10 ⇒ 10

Trakas swings hard and just as the blade is about to slash the goblin it ducks, avoiding losing its head. Under his breath he swears as the swing ends.

Brightberry + Redleaf, Immana, Atar are up.


Male HP:12/15 AC:15 T:13 FF:13 F:+2 R:+5 W:+3 Perc:+6 Init:+3 Bastard Sword +5 1d10+3 CMB:+4 CMD:+14 Human Magus (Blade Bound) 1 Swashbuckler 1

Attack w/ Flank: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 4 + 2 = 23
Trakas readjust his stance and brings his weapon down and across the Goblin's back.
Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 1
Paper cuts...lots and lots of paper cuts.


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 2 HP 17/17 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +5 R +2 W +7 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +9 | CMB +1 | CMD 13 | Spells: 1st 4/4

Reddleaf continues to poke holes into this paragon of a goblin, who seems to be invincible! He has taken so many hits! What's it going to take?

spear: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 201d4 - 2 ⇒ (4) - 2 = 2


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 2 HP 17/17 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +5 R +2 W +7 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +9 | CMB +1 | CMD 13 | Spells: 1st 4/4

Brightberry, seeing everything under control gives a look around to see if there are any more threats coming to see what the commotion is about.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

Seeing Redleaf's spear soaked in goblin blood being pulled from the goblin's body fills up full of some weird form of pride.

I made that leshy pretty good.


F Undine [ HP: 20/20 | AC: 17 (TAC: 15, FFAC: 12) | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | Fort: +5, Ref: +6, Will: +1 | Init: +3 | Perception +6 ] Water Dancer UnMonk 2 [ Speed 30 ft | Hydrated Vitality: 1/1 | Nereid Fascination: 1/1 | Burn: 0 | Waveblade +5/1d6; Unarmed Strike +5/1d6; Water Blast +5/1d6+1+2 | Active conditions: none ]

Immana continues pounding away at the goblin, hoping to land a harder blow...

attack (unarmed), flanking: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 4 + 2 = 15
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3


M div-spawn tiefling swashbuckler 1 | HP: 9/19 | AC 17 / T 14 / FF 13 | CMB: +6, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +7, W: 0 | Init: +4 | darkvision 60ft; Perc: +4, SM: 0 | Speed 30ft | Panache: 3/3 | Fire Healing: 0/1 | Charmed Life: 3/3 | Active conditions: None

Atar turns his head and sees Bob's arrow flying, confusedly thinking it to be aimed at him by another goblin. He takes a step closer to Trakas, but his evasive manoeuvre causes him to fumble his next attempt at striking closest enemy.

Rapier: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
P dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 2


@brightberry As you look around Brightberry you see no other enemies, besides the goblins you know are there.

In a hail of blood and violence the last two goblins are killed by Redleaf’s spear and a a perfect punch to the wind pipe. They crumple in a heap, dead and no longer breathing. The fight seems to come to an end, the sound of your heavy breathing filling the chamber is all that is left. You hear the cowering of a goblin coming from the balcony but little else.


Human Ranger 2 | HP 9/18 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +6 CMD 18 | Init +4 Perc +7 | Effects: None | Longbow +7 1d8 Flambard +4 1d10+3 | 15/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows

Turning his bow back on the cowering goblin, Bob looks it over to see if it has any other weapons.

"Leave your blades here and climb down, then start talking about this boss of yours."


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 2 HP 17/17 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +5 R +2 W +7 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +9 | CMB +1 | CMD 13 | Spells: 1st 4/4

Brightberry looks around at his friends. "Are any of you still hurt? I see blood, but I can't tell if that was before I healed you or not."

Redleaf lifts his bloodied spear, that is the size of a wooden fire poker, in exultation and looks at the creature he has slain. Slowly he lowers the spear and lowers his head. He then turns away from the still form.


M div-spawn tiefling swashbuckler 1 | HP: 9/19 | AC 17 / T 14 / FF 13 | CMB: +6, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +7, W: 0 | Init: +4 | darkvision 60ft; Perc: +4, SM: 0 | Speed 30ft | Panache: 3/3 | Fire Healing: 0/1 | Charmed Life: 3/3 | Active conditions: None

Atar removes each of the two arrows sticking out of his body with a groan. He watches the blood dripping for second before smiling at Brightberry. "I actually lost track already, and we're barely five minutes inside this place. What about you, Trakas? You ok?"

He walks to Redleaf, grimacing after each step. "And you, Redleaf, should be teaching us some lessons. Great work!" Though Atar wants to stroke the leshy's head, he decides not to, afraid they might consider it demeaning.


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 2 HP 17/17 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +5 R +2 W +7 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +9 | CMB +1 | CMD 13 | Spells: 1st 4/4

Brightberry closes his eyes and stains himself to where he almost looks like he is defecating. After a moment of exertion a number of red berries pop out of his vines.

number of berries produced: 2d4 ⇒ (2, 1) = 3

Looking at the three berries, Brightberry seems to look slightly disappointed with himself. Picking off two of them, he hands them to a Star and leaves leaves...Ha! one where it popped out of his side.

"This is all I have left for you today. Eat these Goodberies. They will help a small bit. I had better hold on to this last one in case of an emergency.

goodberry's Heal one hit point each and provide equivalent of a full meal.


The little goblin pulls out a small price of metal wrapped in leather and drops it with a sad look. She scampers over and climbs down scurrying to hide next to a statue. She peaks out.

“We here for great goblin treasure, chief wants it.”

Intimidate check Bob.


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 2 HP 17/17 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +5 R +2 W +7 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +9 | CMB +1 | CMD 13 | Spells: 1st 4/4

Brightberry looks up from his last Goodberry. "Great Treasure? What is this great treasure?"


M div-spawn tiefling swashbuckler 1 | HP: 9/19 | AC 17 / T 14 / FF 13 | CMB: +6, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +7, W: 0 | Init: +4 | darkvision 60ft; Perc: +4, SM: 0 | Speed 30ft | Panache: 3/3 | Fire Healing: 0/1 | Charmed Life: 3/3 | Active conditions: None

Wait, are there any fire sources nearby? I can use fire healing and leave the berries for Trakas/later


“Treasure from great goblin Kings, make tribe strong. Boss bring us here.”
The little goblin girls says still cowering now that she has seen the mess you have guys left.


Human Ranger 2 | HP 9/18 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +6 CMD 18 | Init +4 Perc +7 | Effects: None | Longbow +7 1d8 Flambard +4 1d10+3 | 15/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows

Bob moves along the rafters, keeping the goblin in sight.

"That's good, keep answering their questions.".

To the others he adds, "Someone want to grab hold of the little bugger?"

Intimidate: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 19


F Undine [ HP: 20/20 | AC: 17 (TAC: 15, FFAC: 12) | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | Fort: +5, Ref: +6, Will: +1 | Init: +3 | Perception +6 ] Water Dancer UnMonk 2 [ Speed 30 ft | Hydrated Vitality: 1/1 | Nereid Fascination: 1/1 | Burn: 0 | Waveblade +5/1d6; Unarmed Strike +5/1d6; Water Blast +5/1d6+1+2 | Active conditions: none ]

Immana still has a couple cuts and scrapes from the fight, but she figures that she'll be okay...as long as she doesn't keep getting hit like she has been. While the others interrogate the lone surviving goblin, Immana looks around the room for anything else of note, not that she expects to find anything here.

perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9


@Immana you see nothing of note besides the goblins and the statues in the room.

The goblin scamper over and looks at the door. “I leave now? I no come back, go far away.”


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 2 HP 17/17 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +5 R +2 W +7 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +9 | CMB +1 | CMD 13 | Spells: 1st 4/4

"Wait. My name is Brightberry. What is your name?" After a pause to allow the goblin to answer, he continues. "Nice to meet you ____. Why were you guys up here instead of with Boss? Were you guarding? Where is Boss now? Which way? Does he have more goblins with him than you had here?"


Male HP:12/15 AC:15 T:13 FF:13 F:+2 R:+5 W:+3 Perc:+6 Init:+3 Bastard Sword +5 1d10+3 CMB:+4 CMD:+14 Human Magus (Blade Bound) 1 Swashbuckler 1
Atar Bilaruh wrote:
"What about you, Trakas? You ok?"

Trakas slowly looks down at the arrow head sticking out of his chest. He then looks back over his shoulder at the fletching sticking out of his back.

Nothing a little healing can't take care of.
Sheafing his weapon again, the young man breaks off the arrow tip and pulls the shaft through his chest.
with a soft grunt...
That never feels good...


The goblin stammers and sees the arrow in you and eyes go wide realizing it did hit you, really really well. “Uhhhh, uhhhh my name is Chiptooth” it blows off the rest of your questions.


M div-spawn tiefling swashbuckler 1 | HP: 9/19 | AC 17 / T 14 / FF 13 | CMB: +6, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +7, W: 0 | Init: +4 | darkvision 60ft; Perc: +4, SM: 0 | Speed 30ft | Panache: 3/3 | Fire Healing: 0/1 | Charmed Life: 3/3 | Active conditions: None

"Does anyone have a torch? If so, I can do a little trick and give the two berries to Trakas instead."

Atar approaches the goblin, looks at him in the eyes and speaks "Chiptooth, huh? You seem much better than all these other guys," he points at the corpses, "so brave and smart. I mean, the instant I entered the room I knew you were the best of them all. So, like, who is the Boss? He must be amazing if he managed to get you on his side."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 2 HP 17/17 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +5 R +2 W +7 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +9 | CMB +1 | CMD 13 | Spells: 1st 4/4

"No torch. No need. And they're so heavy." Brightberry replies to Atar. Looking to Trakas, Brightberry changes his mind and pulls the last goodberry from his person and holds it out to Trakas. "Changed my mind. Looks like you REALLY need this. you don't look so good."


M div-spawn tiefling swashbuckler 1 | HP: 9/19 | AC 17 / T 14 / FF 13 | CMB: +6, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +7, W: 0 | Init: +4 | darkvision 60ft; Perc: +4, SM: 0 | Speed 30ft | Panache: 3/3 | Fire Healing: 0/1 | Charmed Life: 3/3 | Active conditions: None

Atar thinks for a moment and replies: "What about fire? Can you set this on fire?" The tiefling grabs a piece of the scaffolding and holds it in front of Brightberry.


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 2 HP 17/17 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +5 R +2 W +7 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +9 | CMB +1 | CMD 13 | Spells: 1st 4/4

"Oh! Sure, I can do that!"

Brightberry casts 'spark' on Atar's piece of scaffolding.


M div-spawn tiefling swashbuckler 1 | HP: 9/19 | AC 17 / T 14 / FF 13 | CMB: +6, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +7, W: 0 | Init: +4 | darkvision 60ft; Perc: +4, SM: 0 | Speed 30ft | Panache: 3/3 | Fire Healing: 0/1 | Charmed Life: 3/3 | Active conditions: None

"You're amazing, Brightberry," Atar says. He waits a few moments until the flame is hot enough, hovering his hand on top of it and watching as his skin grows increasingly dark. Once he's happy, he finds the spots where the arrows had pierced his skin and shoves the flame on each for a short moment, trembling with either pain or pleasure -- it is hard to tell -- and the skin there momentarily becomes obsidian black.

Fire Healing: 1d6 ⇒ 5 Nice!

Once the color turns to Atar's regular olive skin, there is almost no sign of a wound on his body.


Chiptooth kind of looks up at Atar and crawls out from behind the statue. “Uhhh he is goblin oracle. He lead us here.”

Now that you guys have a moment to look about the room you see a stairway going down and a stone door at the south seven thumb sized sockets are embedded in the door arranged in a ring around a starburst design. Meanwhile up top Bob as you walked around you saw two coils of rope. You also saw a set of stairs leading down as well as two stone doors to the northwest and northeast that are sealed shut.


Human Ranger 2 | HP 9/18 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +6 CMD 18 | Init +4 Perc +7 | Effects: None | Longbow +7 1d8 Flambard +4 1d10+3 | 15/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows

Are the ropes attached to anything?


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 2 HP 17/17 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +5 R +2 W +7 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +9 | CMB +1 | CMD 13 | Spells: 1st 4/4

"might want to give Takras those two berries too then. He don't look so good. Maybe chip tooth wants to go back to her boss? We could take her."

three hit points back if you get all three Takras.


No they are coiled, seemingly left there in.

At the mention of going back Chiptooth says. “Ahhh I think he be mad, I supposed to kill you. I go now? she starts to shuffle towards the door a little.


M div-spawn tiefling swashbuckler 1 | HP: 9/19 | AC 17 / T 14 / FF 13 | CMB: +6, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +7, W: 0 | Init: +4 | darkvision 60ft; Perc: +4, SM: 0 | Speed 30ft | Panache: 3/3 | Fire Healing: 0/1 | Charmed Life: 3/3 | Active conditions: None

"Just wait one more second, my friend," Atar says. "Is there anyone else besides the boss downstairs? C'mon, asnwer me this one and I'll give you a very good tip on where to go."

Not sure if either of those are needed, but just in case.
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
Bluff: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25


Chiptooth stops and looks up “Ahhh, yeah. More goblins and scary stuff.”


Human Ranger 2 | HP 9/18 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +6 CMD 18 | Init +4 Perc +7 | Effects: None | Longbow +7 1d8 Flambard +4 1d10+3 | 15/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows

"Bah! Stupid goblins. You're not getting anything useful out of that one. Pat him down for more weapons and send him running."

Shouldering his bow, Bob moves to the dead goblin on this level and begins turning out its pockets.

"There is no apparent reason why, but there are two coils of rope up here, as well as two closed doors and a set of stairs that looks like it leads down to your level.

Could be the stairs are trapped. Then again, maybe not. Want to start down there or up here?"


You find 4 silver and some buttons in the goblins pockets. Besides small sized daggers, bows, and 6 and 7 arrows on each there isn’t much else.


M div-spawn tiefling swashbuckler 1 | HP: 9/19 | AC 17 / T 14 / FF 13 | CMB: +6, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +7, W: 0 | Init: +4 | darkvision 60ft; Perc: +4, SM: 0 | Speed 30ft | Panache: 3/3 | Fire Healing: 0/1 | Charmed Life: 3/3 | Active conditions: None

"Okay, little budy, it's better we send you on your way. I heard people are looking for mighty goblins down south, near Oppara. You'll love it! Now, up and there you go, Chiptooth, see you around!" Atar gently moves the goblin to the entrance and makes sure the green creature is indeed leaving the ruins.

"So, where to now, folks?"

251 to 300 of 481 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [b] The River Kingdom’s Shadow [ / b] All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.