The River Kingdom's Shadow

Game Master Mythicman19

Click me for the Map!


201 to 250 of 462 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 1 HP 10/10 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +4 R +2 W +6 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +8 | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Spells: 1st 1/3

Brightberry will walk up to Imanna and reach his index finger out toward her injured ankle. "Oouuuch.". As he touches her leg, a soft yellow light transfers from the ends of his digits to her bite.

cute light wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Looking at the dead centipedes and the pig carcass, Brightberry raises a thorny brow. This doesn't look natural."

kn. Nature: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

But what do I know? Bugs are not my thing.


Human Ranger 1 | HP 2/11 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +6 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +5 CMD 17 | Init +4 Perc +6 | Effects: None | Longbow +6 1d8 Flambard +3 1d10+3 | 20/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows

Bob shrugs. "I've never really worked as a trapper, so I don't know relative value of centipede venom, but in a town of mercenaries and bandits, it would make sense.

A local delicacy is just as good of an explanation. I imagine it could be tasty if you know how to prepare it. You eat all kinds of things while firaging. Some of it actually tastes quite good."


F Undine [ HP: 1/12 | AC: 16 (TAC: 14, FFAC: 12) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | Fort: +4, Ref: +5, Will: +1 | Init: +3 | Perception +5 ] Water Dancer UnMonk 1 [ Speed 30 ft | Hydrated Vitality: 1/1 | Nereid Fascination: 1/1 | Waveblade +4/1d6; Unarmed Strike +4/1d6; Water Blast +4/1d6+1+2 | Active conditions: none ]
Brightberry wrote:
cute light wounds

heheh

With the enemies gone, Immana's focus drops for a moment. She winces as she struggles to put weight on her injured ankle, but thankfully Brightberry comes and heals it up. With a small smile, she nods to the little walking bush and offers a quick "thanks", then fades back into her battle focus. She goes over to the pig, seemingly unaffected by its rotting smell, and examines it quickly.

kn (nature): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
heal: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Male HP:5/8 AC:15 T:13 FF:13 F:+2 R:+3 W:+3 Perc:+2 Init:+3 Bastard Sword +4 1d10+0 CMB:+3 CMD:+13 Human Magus (Blade Bound) 1

Trakas keeps his eyes wondering around the cavern...
...food to keep the guards here. Attract creature to guard the entrance form others getting in...maybe...


Human Ranger 1 | HP 2/11 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +6 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +5 CMD 17 | Init +4 Perc +6 | Effects: None | Longbow +6 1d8 Flambard +3 1d10+3 | 20/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows

"Yes, that is also a possibility. Attracting vermin to serve as guards doesn't seem terribly effective to me, but it is a possibility."

Once the perception and knowledge stuff has been handled, I think we are ready to move down the corridor


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 1 HP 10/10 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +4 R +2 W +6 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +8 | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Spells: 1st 1/3

Same order. Continuing on.


@Atar, you look down the hallway and hear what sounds to be voices chattering with each other.

@bob, you find little tracks that seem to be goblin footprints.

@Immana, it’s a pig, seems to have been a pig from one of farms nearby.

. Sorry for the slow update, got slightly busy the other day. I’ll give you guys the information to you’re checks before continuing on.


Human Ranger 1 | HP 2/11 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +6 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +5 CMD 17 | Init +4 Perc +6 | Effects: None | Longbow +6 1d8 Flambard +3 1d10+3 | 20/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows

"Goblins. They seem to leave peacefully in this town, so perhaps we can talk to them and get some information?"


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 1 HP 10/10 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +4 R +2 W +6 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +8 | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Spells: 1st 1/3

"I don't think that these will be friendly goblins. I think Trakas is right. Those centipedes are guarding something to keep us out. We should be careful."


Male HP:5/8 AC:15 T:13 FF:13 F:+2 R:+3 W:+3 Perc:+2 Init:+3 Bastard Sword +4 1d10+0 CMB:+3 CMD:+13 Human Magus (Blade Bound) 1

What ever the case may be...there is a good chance that are presence is known


Human Ranger 1 | HP 2/11 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +6 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +5 CMD 17 | Init +4 Perc +6 | Effects: None | Longbow +6 1d8 Flambard +3 1d10+3 | 20/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows

"With the light, we're not going to be sneaking up on anyone. Either they'll talk or they won't. Let's go find out."

Getting back in line, Bob knocks another arrow and asks Brightberry for a Light again.


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 1 HP 10/10 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +4 R +2 W +6 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +8 | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Spells: 1st 1/3

Bloop!


F Undine [ HP: 1/12 | AC: 16 (TAC: 14, FFAC: 12) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | Fort: +4, Ref: +5, Will: +1 | Init: +3 | Perception +5 ] Water Dancer UnMonk 1 [ Speed 30 ft | Hydrated Vitality: 1/1 | Nereid Fascination: 1/1 | Waveblade +4/1d6; Unarmed Strike +4/1d6; Water Blast +4/1d6+1+2 | Active conditions: none ]

Well, it's definitely a pig. There isn't much else Immana can figure out, other than that it's probably from one of the local farmers, which isn't particularly surprising or useful on its own. "I do not think we are going to get many answers yet. Let us go on." Immana heads up towards the lone exit.

perception, what's on the other side of the tunnel?: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11


M div-spawn tiefling swashbuckler 1 | HP: 10/11 | AC 17 / T 14 / FF 13 | CMB: +5, CMD: 15 | F: +1, R: +6, W: 0 | Init: +4 | darkvision 60ft; Perc: +4, SM: 0 | Speed 30ft | Panache: 3/3 | Fire Healing: 0/1 | Active conditions: None

Atar turns back to the group. "Well, judging by the chattering at the hand of this corridor, the goblins are not far away.

"I am always up for talking my way out of things and giving so-called evil creatures the benefit of doubt, but…I mean, goblins are more of the stab first, talk later type of people." He walks to the centipedes carcasses. "Perhaps we can come with an offering of good-will?" The tiefling picks up the dead arthropods with a piece of cloth to protect his hands and takes his place on the marching order, ready to move ahead and look for traps as he walks.

Perception (traps): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 Everything looks super safe!


@Atar, you don’t seem to find any traps.

@Immana you don’t see anything or hear anything.

You walk forward and the tunnel goes on for about 60 or so feet as you get closer you hear the chattering of little voices. As you walk in the chamber you see large chamber with a catwalk about 15 or so feet around the chamber. There are statues with demonic visages around the room, you also see 3 goblins in a circle chattering with each other off to the side of the room near a set of scaffolding up to the second level. 3 more goblins on the second level are scattered leaning on the wall looking down, chewing on things and playing in the dirt. As you walk in one of the ones up top squaks and starts shouting they all turn and look to the new people with surprise.


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 1 HP 10/10 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +4 R +2 W +6 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +8 | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Spells: 1st 1/3

They are speaking in goblin I assume?


Brightberry wrote:
They are speaking in goblin I assume?

yes, does anyone speak goblin?


Human Ranger 1 | HP 2/11 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +6 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +5 CMD 17 | Init +4 Perc +6 | Effects: None | Longbow +6 1d8 Flambard +3 1d10+3 | 20/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows

Bob doesn't, and I don't see it on anyone else's sheets either.

In a stern, yet not unfriendly voice, Bob calls out to the goblins, hoping they speak Common.

"What's the deal with the dead pig back there?"

I'm assuming there is no light in this chamber?


lights are seemingly constant in braziers like the ones earlier. I’ll let you know when the lights begins to fade.

The goblins begin to draw weapons and in one of the goblins on the lower levels shouts at you. “We kill pig to eat. You shodn’t be down here.”


M div-spawn tiefling swashbuckler 1 | HP: 10/11 | AC 17 / T 14 / FF 13 | CMB: +5, CMD: 15 | F: +1, R: +6, W: 0 | Init: +4 | darkvision 60ft; Perc: +4, SM: 0 | Speed 30ft | Panache: 3/3 | Fire Healing: 0/1 | Active conditions: None

Atar drops the centipede he was expecting to present as a gesture of goodwill behin his back. "Oh, sorry! But, you see, we heard one of those disgusting humans came down here and well, I'm sure you agree that humans always ruin evertyhing, so we thought 'Let's go after that ugly fellow before he starts causing trouble.' So, if you guys are alright with it, we'll just continue looking for him and you can continue with your barbecue, all nice and quiet."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 1 HP 10/10 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +4 R +2 W +6 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +8 | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Spells: 1st 1/3

Lol!

Brightberry looks to Bob as Atar addresses the goblins. "Ooooh."


Human Ranger 1 | HP 2/11 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +6 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +5 CMD 17 | Init +4 Perc +6 | Effects: None | Longbow +6 1d8 Flambard +3 1d10+3 | 20/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows

Bob smiles as he nods to Brightberry. "I've been called worse."


The goblins all have a mischievous smile that spreads across their faces. The one who spoke shouts back “Boss say kill those who came down here. We kill and eat you now!”

Screen:

Atar: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Brightberry: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Immana: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Trakas: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Bob: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Upper gobs: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Lower gobs: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

Atar arrows: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 161d4 ⇒ 31d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 171d4 ⇒ 3
Immana arrows: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 181d4 ⇒ 4

Init order: Upper Gobs, Brightberry and redleaf, Atar, Immana,Lower gobs, Bob, Trakas

The top goblins hearing this let loose arrows arrows 2 at Atar one at Immana. They find flesh getting off their arrows before you can get ready. Atar take 6 damage as two arrows hit you in the leg and arm. While Immana one is close hitting you in the arm cutting deep as it grazes you.


Male HP:5/8 AC:15 T:13 FF:13 F:+2 R:+3 W:+3 Perc:+2 Init:+3 Bastard Sword +4 1d10+0 CMB:+3 CMD:+13 Human Magus (Blade Bound) 1

of course you want to eat us...Why would anyone think otherwise. Just so you know...this one with the horns... Trakas nod towards Atar...He taste just like the pig back there...nice and meaty with a good marbling. I think he even has some salt and pepper you could use on him...Trakas sniffs a bit ...garlic cloves...and I think basil..no..umm Thyme...
As the words come out of his smiling mouth, Trakas pulls forth his sword and cracks his fingers as he prepares for combat.


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 1 HP 10/10 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +4 R +2 W +6 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +8 | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Spells: 1st 1/3

Seeing that these goblins are not going to be reasoned with, Brightberry looks to make himself useful and takes a length of his foliage and a rock from his innards to use as a sling and looses a middle at the nearest goblins near the scaffolding.

sling: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 61d3 ⇒ 2

As it pings off of a column, he wonders, I wonder if these goblins are locals or outsiders. I hope outsiders.. Brightberry retrieves another stone.


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 1 HP 10/10 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +4 R +2 W +6 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +8 | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Spells: 1st 1/3

Ever wanting to be like his vine leshy companion, Redleaf releases a seedpod from his person to ping off of the same column in the same spot.
seedpod: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 61d1 ⇒ 1
Redleaf looks to Brightberry and shrugs with a soft sigh.


M div-spawn tiefling swashbuckler 1 | HP: 10/11 | AC 17 / T 14 / FF 13 | CMB: +5, CMD: 15 | F: +1, R: +6, W: 0 | Init: +4 | darkvision 60ft; Perc: +4, SM: 0 | Speed 30ft | Panache: 3/3 | Fire Healing: 0/1 | Active conditions: None

Grimacing in pain, Atar agrees. "That's right, I am yummy…but how do you know that, Trakas? Have you been licking me while I'm asleep again?"

Does Atar see any way of reaching the archers? Any stairs or ladders? They'll murder us if we just waltz inside the room.


Human Ranger 1 | HP 2/11 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +6 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +5 CMD 17 | Init +4 Perc +6 | Effects: None | Longbow +6 1d8 Flambard +3 1d10+3 | 20/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows

I have a way to reach the archers *grin*


Male HP:5/8 AC:15 T:13 FF:13 F:+2 R:+3 W:+3 Perc:+2 Init:+3 Bastard Sword +4 1d10+0 CMB:+3 CMD:+13 Human Magus (Blade Bound) 1
Atar Bilaruh wrote:

"That's right, I am yummy…but how do you know that, Trakas? Have you been licking me while I'm asleep again?"

So that is what your kind dreams of...


F Undine [ HP: 1/12 | AC: 16 (TAC: 14, FFAC: 12) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | Fort: +4, Ref: +5, Will: +1 | Init: +3 | Perception +5 ] Water Dancer UnMonk 1 [ Speed 30 ft | Hydrated Vitality: 1/1 | Nereid Fascination: 1/1 | Waveblade +4/1d6; Unarmed Strike +4/1d6; Water Blast +4/1d6+1+2 | Active conditions: none ]

'Boss'? I wonder if it's a goblin or not. Immana has little time to think, as the goblins draw weapons and send arrows flying their way. Wincing as an one of them slices past her, drawing blue-colored blood, Immana moves up a little into the room, behind a pillar, and targets the nearest archer goblin with a torrent of water.

attack (water blast): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
damage, if hit: 1d6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 2 = 8


there is a series of scaffolding on the right side of the chamber leading up to the balcony. You also see 2 sets of stairs behind the goblins on the bottom floor.

Immana channels water in the air and with one stroke lashes out with it slashing at the goblin with high velocity water cutting it in half, as it falls down in pieces.

Brightberry & redleaf, and Atar before the other gobs go, then everyone else.


M div-spawn tiefling swashbuckler 1 | HP: 10/11 | AC 17 / T 14 / FF 13 | CMB: +5, CMD: 15 | F: +1, R: +6, W: 0 | Init: +4 | darkvision 60ft; Perc: +4, SM: 0 | Speed 30ft | Panache: 3/3 | Fire Healing: 0/1 | Active conditions: None

oops, I got ninja'd by the GM, deleted my post and then it turns out I will do the same thing as before ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Atar sees Immana rushing behind the pillar and mirrors her, drawing his shortbow and firing an arrow at the eastern goblin archer.

Shortbow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
P dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 1


Human Ranger 1 | HP 2/11 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +6 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +5 CMD 17 | Init +4 Perc +6 | Effects: None | Longbow +6 1d8 Flambard +3 1d10+3 | 20/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows

Brightberry fired a sling and Redleaf threw a seedpod


Just realized that, well that works out then.

The goblin ducks Atar’s arrow, snickering as it hits above him. The three goblins on the ground run forward attacking at the blue woman with their small swords. Two of them having trouble due to the pillar she is behind.

Rolling & rolling:

no cover: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 121d4 ⇒ 2
cover: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 201d4 ⇒ 3
cover: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 41d4 ⇒ 4

As they all start to slash one misses easily as she dodges the blade while the other clangs off the stone, but the third manages to knick her in the melee as she takes 3 damage from the small cut.

Bob and Trakas before the archers go again.


Human Ranger 1 | HP 2/11 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +6 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +5 CMD 17 | Init +4 Perc +6 | Effects: None | Longbow +6 1d8 Flambard +3 1d10+3 | 20/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows

Hoping that the scaffolding above him will provide some cover from the goblin directly above him, Bob rushes up next to Atar and shoot at the goblin on the far side of the room.

Bow: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Damage?: 1d8 ⇒ 3

Confirm?: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Damage?: 2d8 ⇒ (7, 6) = 13

Bob smiles as the arrow take the goblin through its eye and pins its head to the scaffolding behind it.


Human Ranger 1 | HP 2/11 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +6 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +5 CMD 17 | Init +4 Perc +6 | Effects: None | Longbow +6 1d8 Flambard +3 1d10+3 | 20/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows

"Throw down your weapons now and tell us everything you know about this boss of yours or suffer!"


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 1 HP 10/10 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +4 R +2 W +6 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +8 | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Spells: 1st 1/3

Brightberry looks around the room at the moss and vines in the inside of this temple. I wonder if these goblins will provide good nutrition for these plants? I wonder what else feeds these plants?


Male HP:5/8 AC:15 T:13 FF:13 F:+2 R:+3 W:+3 Perc:+2 Init:+3 Bastard Sword +4 1d10+0 CMB:+3 CMD:+13 Human Magus (Blade Bound) 1

Time to even the odds. We are easy pickings out in the open. Let us cloud their judgement a bit...shall we.

Trakas moves forward straight into the room. Black blade leading the way and his voice leaving a trail of arcane words in his wake. The room fills with a billowing cloud that forms around the human.
Casting Obscuring Mist (20 ft Rad)and a move action.


Human Ranger 1 | HP 2/11 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +6 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +5 CMD 17 | Init +4 Perc +6 | Effects: None | Longbow +6 1d8 Flambard +3 1d10+3 | 20/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows

@Trakas, are you aware that this grid is 10ft squares? You appear to have moved farther than a single move would allow

FYI The scale is shown on the bottom left of the first slide. I think it is covered currently on the second slide


Intimidate check please bob.

Adjusted Trakas position, he did move further than is possible. There is only 1 visible goblin archer left, and the sword goblins.

Looking scary for gobs:

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 221d4 ⇒ 31d100 ⇒ 100
confirm: 1d20 ⇒ 181d4 ⇒ 3

The goblin up top watching the magic flow off of Trakas readies an arrow. As the mist flows off of Trakas and obscures it’s aim it let’s loose. Through sure luck it manages to hit Trakas square in the back, dealing 6 damage.

Brightberry & Redleaf, Atar, and Immana are up!


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 1 HP 10/10 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +4 R +2 W +6 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +8 | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Spells: 1st 1/3

Seeing Takras disappear into the mists ans then hear him let out a cry, Brightberry does a little C3P0 shuffle toward him. "Oh dear'"

Realizing he is now vulnerable, he takes a shot at the last goblin on the balcony.

sling: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 191d3 ⇒ 1

I believe I a in the mist now as well. Feel free to do my miss chance.


Human Ranger 1 | HP 2/11 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +6 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +5 CMD 17 | Init +4 Perc +6 | Effects: None | Longbow +6 1d8 Flambard +3 1d10+3 | 20/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows

I was hoping to let my bow do the convincing :)

Intimidate: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 1 HP 10/10 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +4 R +2 W +6 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +8 | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Spells: 1st 1/3

Seeing Immana surrounded by goblins, Redleaf charges but not reallyto her aid and stabs at the nasty gobbo with all his twiney might!

spear: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 181d4 - 2 ⇒ (4) - 2 = 2


That cool bow shot is factored in don’t worry ;)

Stuff:

1d100 ⇒ 65

The stone goes flying and a yelp is heard as it connects. While Redleaf in all his heroic glory stabs the goblin in the leg, and bloodying the spear.

Up top a shriek of fear is heard and the sound of wood on the stone floor is heard in response to the chaos and yelling below.


M div-spawn tiefling swashbuckler 1 | HP: 10/11 | AC 17 / T 14 / FF 13 | CMB: +5, CMD: 15 | F: +1, R: +6, W: 0 | Init: +4 | darkvision 60ft; Perc: +4, SM: 0 | Speed 30ft | Panache: 3/3 | Fire Healing: 0/1 | Active conditions: None

Atar controls his impulse to clap at Trakas' spell and becomes worried when he hears the grunt after the arrow enters the fog. He drops his shortbow, makes an arcing move towards the back of one of the goblins surrounding Immana whilst drawing his rapier and stabs the green creature.

Rapier (flanking, risky strike): 1d20 + 6 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (14) + 6 + 2 - 1 = 21
P dmg, risky strike: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Preparing parry and riposte
Parry (flanking): 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 6 + 2 = 22
Riposte (flanking): 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 2 = 11
P dmg, risky strike: 1d6 ⇒ 5


F Undine [ HP: 1/12 | AC: 16 (TAC: 14, FFAC: 12) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | Fort: +4, Ref: +5, Will: +1 | Init: +3 | Perception +5 ] Water Dancer UnMonk 1 [ Speed 30 ft | Hydrated Vitality: 1/1 | Nereid Fascination: 1/1 | Waveblade +4/1d6; Unarmed Strike +4/1d6; Water Blast +4/1d6+1+2 | Active conditions: none ]

Immana gets hit again as the goblins surround her, but she doesn't let her focus break, and strikes back at the same one Atar hit with a swift kick.

attack (unarmed), flanking: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 4 + 2 = 17
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3


The goblin in the onslaught from Atar and Immana goes down in a mess after a sick crunch is heard from it’s skull. The other two attack; one trying to stab the woman in the leg, the other turning and trying to stab at the horned tiefling.

Rolling them bones:

@ Immana: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 211d4 ⇒ 2
confirm: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 171d4 ⇒ 2
@ Atar: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 71d4 ⇒ 1

The goblin manages to stab Immana in the thick of the leg dealing 4 damage. The other goes to stab and is batted away by Atar ducking under following riposte.

Bob, Trakas are up.


Human Ranger 1 | HP 2/11 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +6 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +5 CMD 17 | Init +4 Perc +6 | Effects: None | Longbow +6 1d8 Flambard +3 1d10+3 | 20/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows

Bob appears to be outside the range of the mist. Can he see what the goblin up on the scaffolding is doing?


The scaffolding leads up to the balcony. The goblin is seemingly cowering behind the low balcony.


Human Ranger 1 | HP 2/11 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +6 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +5 CMD 17 | Init +4 Perc +6 | Effects: None | Longbow +6 1d8 Flambard +3 1d10+3 | 20/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows

Not having a good shot from his current position, Bob shoulders his bow and begins climbing the rafter.

Not sure how far I can get with a single move.

Climb (if needed): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

201 to 250 of 462 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [b] The River Kingdom’s Shadow [ / b] All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.