EbonFist's PFS #3-19 The Icebound Outpost (Inactive)

Game Master EbonFist

Maps and Slides


201 to 209 of 209 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Ganzi Dragonic Bloodrager (Metarager) 1 | HP 24/24 | Resistance 5 (Acid, Electricity, Sonic) |AC 18 T 11 FF 16 |Rage: 5/9, Quibble 0/1| CMB +5, CMD 16 | F: +6/+9, R: +1, W: +0/2 *(+2 charm/compulsion) | Init: +1 | Perc: +6, SM: +3, Dipl +6 Darkvision 60'| Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

"Well, I certainly have no love for Slavers- and those that opposed us would have shown us such mercies would our roles have been reversed. Neither have I any concern for this snake caught its own trap" he motions towards the bouncing rope.

"I will miss this weather though, nothing like a cool breeze to keep you alert and limber"

The Exchange

Male Ulfen Ranger 1 HP 12/12 | AC 16, T 13, FF 13 | Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +2 | Init +4 | Perc +7 | SM +2 Effects:

Waggi grins as his last arrow finds its mark "Oh, there you are." He hollers sarcastically. Stopping shooting for now. "If you do not show yourself I will use hunting arrows that make you bleed."

He draws out an arrow with a darker head on it and grins wickedly. Bluff: These are just cold iron.: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

Waggi won't do much until the ratfolk turns visible. He is opposed to just murdering those who lost in battle. In his lands they would become thralls or slaves or servants.

Dark Archive

Male CG Elf Arcanist 1 | HP 7/7 | AC 12 T 12 F 10 | CMB +0, CMD 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +3, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Arcane Reservoir: 3/4 | Spells: 1st 1/3 | Active conditions: None.

Murder doesn't sound like the right move. As the people we defeated are most likely low level workers, I am not sure they deserve death... We own this plane, why not leave them tied up and let our superiors figure out what to do with them?

Sovereign Court

M Halfelf Investigator (Mastermind) / 1, Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) / 1 AC18 [19*] T14 [15] FF14 [15] | HP: 14/15 | F0 / R8 / W1 | Init: +6 | Perception: +8 | Lowlight vision 60'

Castinus frowns at the views expressed. "So you, Kal'ryon, would be happy to murder slavers; you, Waggi, would be happy to spare them to keep as our slaves, and you, Itham, would countenance neither but would leave them for others to make the same decision. A strange crew we are indeed. " He looks the group up and down.

"This is no matter of conscience for me. These Consortium thugs played the game. They started upon you, I understand, with unprovoked violence, and so can have no complaint if that is how we end it. But I will go with the majority. Let us decide this and leave,"


Games I've Played (Session Tracker)

Assuming Waggi does not put another arrow into him, the ratfolk fades into view less than 3 minutes later. He is, indeed ensnared in a trap that was set on the banyan tree. One the Pathfinders no doubt would have set off had they tried to cross it.

He begins talking even before he is visible, though. "I'm not with these people. I'm just an envoy from Round Mountain. We discovered these Apsis people and I just came to invite them to come talk to my leaders. It's obvious that they're not as powerful as we would have believed and would not make effective allies. I see that now."

The Pathfinders are free to do what they like with both prisoners and ex-slaves. After whatever preparations they want to make are done, they will find the blue portals waiting for them.

Upon their return through the portal, Aram Zey is in the tapestry room. He isn't exactly waiting for them, as he is examining some other part of it as they pop back into existence.

In fact, it takes him a minute or so before he notices their return. "Oh...you're back. Good. I half thought you wouldn't make it back. What did you discover?"

Dark Archive

Male CG Elf Arcanist 1 | HP 7/7 | AC 12 T 12 F 10 | CMB +0, CMD 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +3, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Arcane Reservoir: 3/4 | Spells: 1st 1/3 | Active conditions: None.

Itham hasn't developed a backbone yet and sees the Society in the heroic light only so he will be playing lapdog until he starts to see some of the dark sides the society holds.

If these people were hired to guard this temple and a group of strangers started approaching, is it not appropriate that they took action? Their bosses might be evil, but we can not assume that of all of them, can we? Itham pauses to think, I also can not speak much about this group. This is only my first run in with them. Regardless, I believe Zey will help guide us to the best resolution.

Liberty's Edge

Female N, looks human (actually mostly human Ifrit) | Psychic 5 (Amnesiac archetype / Faith discipline) | Reroll 1/1 | Chaldira reroll 1/1 | HP 44/44 + temp HP 0/0 | AC 20 T 7 FF 20 | CMD 7 | F: +6, R: +0, W: +9 | Init: +1| Perc: +6, SM: +7, Dipl (Influence): +14, Bluff (Deceive): +10 | Phrenic Pool 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/8, 2nd 6/6 | Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Active cond.: Heavy Enc., height. awaren.

”Nobody should be harmed! We will keep prisoners until the Society has decided how to proceed!“ Dana says with disgust after hearing about murder and enslavement.

She turns to the Ratfolk.

”Dear Ratfolk envoy. The Pathfinder Society can be a powerful ally in the tapestry but also a viscous foe. We want you Ratfolk from Round Mountain to be our partner in this realm. Let us discuss ... “

Diplomacy : 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19

Dark Archive

Ganzi Dragonic Bloodrager (Metarager) 1 | HP 24/24 | Resistance 5 (Acid, Electricity, Sonic) |AC 18 T 11 FF 16 |Rage: 5/9, Quibble 0/1| CMB +5, CMD 16 | F: +6/+9, R: +1, W: +0/2 *(+2 charm/compulsion) | Init: +1 | Perc: +6, SM: +3, Dipl +6 Darkvision 60'| Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

”None of this is skin off my back- I have my breath and hide, so I am content. I merely acknowledged the immorality and likely consequence of choosing to be slavers. Whether they survive or die has no bearing on me. Far more amusement would come from causing chaos than simple murder... but I digress. And you ratfolk, perhaps you should reconsider whom you ally with. I doubt that is here will be gone for long- and there is quite a high probability that we might meet again... just something that you may wish to think about.”

The Exchange

Male Ulfen Ranger 1 HP 12/12 | AC 16, T 13, FF 13 | Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +2 | Init +4 | Perc +7 | SM +2 Effects:

Waggi goes to retrieve his arrows, giving the hanging rodent a push as he swings on the rope "Hang out a while."

"Do what you think is best for the Society. I am not here to bring the ways of the Northmen to you Southerners." Only to profit from your weakness.

201 to 209 of 209 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / EbonFist's PFS #3-19 The Icebound Outpost All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.