BNWs King Xeros of Star Azlant (Outpost) (Inactive)

Game Master BigNorseWolf

Outpost


151 to 200 of 232 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Acquisitives

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Android Envoy 6/Soldier (Blitz)1 | SP 46/46 HP 41/41 | RP 7/7 | EAC 24; KAC 26 | Fort +7; Ref +6; Will +7 | Init: +10 | Perc: +11, SM: +7 | Speed 55ft | GM reroll 1/1; Active conditions: None.

Those sneaky little....... Get That blue one! Points to blue

Using improved get 'em. have a +2 morale bonus !

S.U.S.A.N will also make an attack against Blue with her Zero Rifle;
rifle: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 231d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

Botting Mu round 2

Merciful Advanced Pike: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20
Piercing Damage: 2d8 + 13 ⇒ (5, 8) + 13 = 26

And Blue is through

Yellow avenges its fellow bucket of bolts, stepping out of Mus reach and firing at Mu

Pew pew laser: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22 for
damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Robot activates Pinyata.exe party is up

Exo-Guardians

Male NG lashunta (korasha) solarian (icon) 5 | SP 36/40 HP 39/39 | RP 5/5 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +4 | Speed 25ft | Stellar Mode: nil | detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: sidereal influence (bluff)

Thomagar grabs his starknife as it returns to him just as he moves to the side of the last remaining robot. However, instead of striking it with his glowing palms, he simply explodes!

supernova: 6d6 ⇒ (1, 6, 3, 3, 5, 3) = 21 ref DC15 for half

unattuned.

Wayfinders

male Shirren Mystic 8 Spacefarer Star Shaman Mystic | SP 30/64 HP 54/54 | RP 10/10 EAC 27; KAC 27 | Fort +6; Ref +6; Will +12 | Init: +4 | Perc: +20, SM: +10 | 1st 4/6, 2nd 0/6, 3rd 0/3|GM re-roll 0/1

Drawing his pistol as he moves T'kai makes his way to the stairs.

Acquisitives

820-704 | Female LG Nuar Icon technomancer 7 / Blitz Soldier 1 | SP 32/50 HP 48/48 | RP 9/10 | EAC 23; KAC 25 | Fort +7; Ref +2; Will +8 | Init: +4 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 60ft | GM reroll 0/1; Alien Associates 1/4 | Spells: 1st 6/6. 2nd 5/5, 3rd 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Mu suddenly finds herself without nearby opponents, and has to move to hit.

Advanced Pike and Flank: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 11 + 2 = 15
Piercing Damage: 2d8 + 13 ⇒ (6, 5) + 13 = 24

"Why are you so hard to hit?" she asks the Yellow one.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

reflex save activating leadfoot.exe: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

If Mu Waits for the get em thats probably coming (i assume she would) that would hit.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Host Shirren Scholar Exocortex Mechanic 7 | SP 56/56 HP 48/48 RP 7/7 | EAC 23 KAC 24| F +7 R +11 W +3 | Init +6 | Speed 30 feet | Ammo: 40/40

{Bugface would like to point out that Bugface was trying to blow up this robot before it was cool.}

Full Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Damage: 1d12 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Full Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Damage: 1d12 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

I hate you too dice roller.

Acquisitives

820-704 | Female LG Nuar Icon technomancer 7 / Blitz Soldier 1 | SP 32/50 HP 48/48 | RP 9/10 | EAC 23; KAC 25 | Fort +7; Ref +2; Will +8 | Init: +4 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 60ft | GM reroll 0/1; Alien Associates 1/4 | Spells: 1st 6/6. 2nd 5/5, 3rd 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

"Oh?" Mu answers. "Good to know, Bugface. Consider yourself a trendsetter, then!"

Yes, Mu will delay for S.U.S.A.N.'s get 'em!


Mu! everyone! Great job on blue! Time to turn the fire up on yellow!

Get em' on yellow!

S.U.S.A.N turns her gun on yellow!

rifle: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 91d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Dataphiles

Female Shirren Mystic 5 | SP 42/40 HP 36/36 | RP 9/9 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +9 | Init: +2 | Perc: +13, SM: +9 | Speed 30ft || Spells: 1st 6/6 2nd 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Click tries to shoot yellow.

PewPew: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 6 + 2 = 24
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4


2 people marked this as a favorite.
M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

Having survived a pike through the middle and the mightiest laser blasts from military grade weapons, yellow never the less sucumbs to a spacemart pistol with the price tag still on it

Combat over.

Acquisitives

Female Android Envoy 6/Soldier (Blitz)1 | SP 46/46 HP 41/41 | RP 7/7 | EAC 24; KAC 26 | Fort +7; Ref +6; Will +7 | Init: +10 | Perc: +11, SM: +7 | Speed 55ft | GM reroll 1/1; Active conditions: None.

well. That was.... well. Great job everyone!
SU.S.A.N looks around at everyone and looks really impressed. And slightly intimidated by the team’s prowess in combat.
let’s keep going


Mu's Alien Associates Boon

"You guys looked great!" Thumper says, carrying lights.

Greta and Holly haul the cameras. "That was some badass footage!"

Darryl says nothing as he hauls sound equipment, but he takes great pleasure in crunching pieces of Azlanti tech underfoot.

Acquisitives

820-704 | Female LG Nuar Icon technomancer 7 / Blitz Soldier 1 | SP 32/50 HP 48/48 | RP 9/10 | EAC 23; KAC 25 | Fort +7; Ref +2; Will +8 | Init: +4 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 60ft | GM reroll 0/1; Alien Associates 1/4 | Spells: 1st 6/6. 2nd 5/5, 3rd 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Mu high-fives everyone. "Listen to S.U.S.A.N. She's a smart lady. Let's check out this level, and then head on to the next floor!"

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

Mu looks around, but as usual, she can't see much with all the cameras in her face.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Host Shirren Scholar Exocortex Mechanic 7 | SP 56/56 HP 48/48 RP 7/7 | EAC 23 KAC 24| F +7 R +11 W +3 | Init +6 | Speed 30 feet | Ammo: 40/40

Bugface happily high fives Mu back and then gives a round of them for everyone else too. {Starfinders are the ultimate in badassedness!}

Bugface digs through the robot parts, {Upon closer inspection Bugface doesn't think these joints can be called buttocks.} Bugface then joins in searching the area.

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12

Apparently cameras are in Bugface's, er face too.

Wayfinders

male Shirren Mystic 8 Spacefarer Star Shaman Mystic | SP 30/64 HP 54/54 | RP 10/10 EAC 27; KAC 27 | Fort +6; Ref +6; Will +12 | Init: +4 | Perc: +20, SM: +10 | 1st 4/6, 2nd 0/6, 3rd 0/3|GM re-roll 0/1

"Great job everyone! Now let's figure out what the crap is going on."

Perception: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (13) + 18 = 31

Acquisitives

Female Android Envoy 6/Soldier (Blitz)1 | SP 46/46 HP 41/41 | RP 7/7 | EAC 24; KAC 26 | Fort +7; Ref +6; Will +7 | Init: +10 | Perc: +11, SM: +7 | Speed 55ft | GM reroll 1/1; Active conditions: None.

S.U.S.AN looks around pleased at Mu's comments, before focussing on her surroundings

Perception: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (16) + 18 = 34

Exo-Guardians

Male NG lashunta (korasha) solarian (icon) 5 | SP 36/40 HP 39/39 | RP 5/5 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +4 | Speed 25ft | Stellar Mode: nil | detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: sidereal influence (bluff)

Thomagar smiles warmly in appreciation of the how well the team worked together. Although he does try to avoid the cameras. "Yes, indeed T'kai. We still have much to do."

Not even going to bother rolling perception. :)


M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

Someone may want to point Mu over the side of the ship, out into the void of space. There a vortex of energy seems connected to your ship and as your ships engines wind up the void keeps getting bigger.

Engineering and or Mysticism checks might tell you more about it. But you know when those two skills are combined it's NEVER good..

You hear Naij's voice rather faintly and distorted

sɹɐʇs ǝɥʇ ɟo ɹǝlǝʌɐɹʇ ʍollǝɟ sɐǝs ɯlɐɔ puɐ spuᴉʍ ɹᴉɐɟ

Acquisitives

820-704 | Female LG Nuar Icon technomancer 7 / Blitz Soldier 1 | SP 32/50 HP 48/48 | RP 9/10 | EAC 23; KAC 25 | Fort +7; Ref +2; Will +8 | Init: +4 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 60ft | GM reroll 0/1; Alien Associates 1/4 | Spells: 1st 6/6. 2nd 5/5, 3rd 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Engineering: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (15) + 17 = 32

Mysticism: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (20) + 14 = 34

Mu looks over the side of the ship. "Oh, whatever I'm looking at... That's a bit terrifying."


M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

Mu gazes into the abyss and understands more of the quantum mathematics behind reality warping than anyone really should. At the present rate of warp you have about 10 minutes before the ship and anyone near, on it, or within 3 dimensional widdershins get space wedgied into a mobius strip of cause and effect.

You pass by several rooms

A magazine (like the place you store ammo, not the ancient paper version of a website)

The cargo hold

Crew Quarters

A quick glance doesn't show anything. You have a feeling it might take 10 minutes to search each room which you now know is a bad idea.

Assuming you don't just decide to take a bit of loot and run, you'll come to a teleporter pad. Which someone has trapped with a motion sensor.

You can try engineering checks to veeeery slooooowly disarm it if you'd like.

Acquisitives

Female Android Envoy 6/Soldier (Blitz)1 | SP 46/46 HP 41/41 | RP 7/7 | EAC 24; KAC 26 | Fort +7; Ref +6; Will +7 | Init: +10 | Perc: +11, SM: +7 | Speed 55ft | GM reroll 1/1; Active conditions: None.

S.U.S.A.N looks around at her comrades.

I'm sorry everyone, my engineering skills are pretty poor. It was a constant sense of disappointment to my.. ahem... 'father'

She looks hopefully around everyone's faces

I might be able to assist if that helps?

assist engineering: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Host Shirren Scholar Exocortex Mechanic 7 | SP 56/56 HP 48/48 RP 7/7 | EAC 23 KAC 24| F +7 R +11 W +3 | Init +6 | Speed 30 feet | Ammo: 40/40

Can we try to work faster with a harder DC?

Bugface gets to work. Hard hologram tools form from Bugface's integrated cusom rig as Bugface starts taking the teleporter apart.

Engineering with Aid: 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 14 + 2 = 17

There may or may not have been a lot of cussing when I saw this roll.

Wayfinders

male Shirren Mystic 8 Spacefarer Star Shaman Mystic | SP 30/64 HP 54/54 | RP 10/10 EAC 27; KAC 27 | Fort +6; Ref +6; Will +12 | Init: +4 | Perc: +20, SM: +10 | 1st 4/6, 2nd 0/6, 3rd 0/3|GM re-roll 0/1

T'kai looks over things and shrugs. "I've contemplated taking a few engineering courses at UoQ but have been busy with my other studies."


M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

Bugface sees the bright. Blue. Shiney. Electricity. Must. Move. towards... the light... So Glowy....

Whoops, this one also has a culture check of all things to bypass if someone wants to try that before bigface walks towards the light...

Acquisitives

820-704 | Female LG Nuar Icon technomancer 7 / Blitz Soldier 1 | SP 32/50 HP 48/48 | RP 9/10 | EAC 23; KAC 25 | Fort +7; Ref +2; Will +8 | Init: +4 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 60ft | GM reroll 0/1; Alien Associates 1/4 | Spells: 1st 6/6. 2nd 5/5, 3rd 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Culture: 10 + 19 = 29

Mu clamps a meaty hand of Bugface's shoulder. "Nuh-uh. Bugs should never go unthinkingly towards the glowy light. That is an act with bad precedents."


M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

Praising Azlant and showing it one of those Ioun stones you dug out of the robots might let you by without the party getting zapped

Exo-Guardians

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male NG lashunta (korasha) solarian (icon) 5 | SP 36/40 HP 39/39 | RP 5/5 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +4 | Speed 25ft | Stellar Mode: nil | detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: sidereal influence (bluff)

On Mu's advice, Thomagar takes over one of the ioun stones, holding it high as he walks confidently forward.
"Glory to the Azlant Empire. May its reign last as long as the gods." Aroden specifically.

bluff, sidereal influence: 1d20 + 13 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 13 + (3) = 22

He keeps his stellar connection on hold, ready to burst forth.

Acquisitives

820-704 | Female LG Nuar Icon technomancer 7 / Blitz Soldier 1 | SP 32/50 HP 48/48 | RP 9/10 | EAC 23; KAC 25 | Fort +7; Ref +2; Will +8 | Init: +4 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 60ft | GM reroll 0/1; Alien Associates 1/4 | Spells: 1st 6/6. 2nd 5/5, 3rd 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Mu tells him of course how to say it in Azlanti. "अज़लंत साम्राज्य की जय हो। इसका शासनकाल देवताओं के रूप में लंबे समय तक चल सकता है।"

"And don't forget to sound arrogant while you do it", she cautions.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

With a little bit of extra pompousness the big glowy light will shut off and not zap you.

A floating brass cube, its sides covered with countless
shifting glyphs and sigils, spins slowly on its corner atop
a low crystal plinth. Its base is heavily augmented with
cables and processing boards, fanning out to an elaborate
network of computer screens and video monitors akin to
most starship command centers that runs the perimeter of
the room. Two crystal doors stand in the wall opposite the
stairs, the wall between them set with a cylindrical chamber
containing an iridescent spindle aeon stone held in place by
tendrils of electricity.

"How did you... No matter. The Azlanti Empire will NOT be stymied by an amalgamation of freaks created by the whims of evolution and the fever dreams of drunken wizards. We were created to be superior and our desity WILL NOT BE DENIED!!! . Slaughter them like the cattle that they are and be sure to clean up the mess afterwards. "

INITIAITVE... FIGHT

Robots: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
ALDROXIS: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Bugface: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Magical Mu: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
S.U.S.A.N: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
Series of Clicking Noises: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
T’kai: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Thogomar: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14


M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

Magical Mu
S.U.SA.N.

Aldroxis 18

Bugface
Thogomar

Robots 13
Click Click
T'kai

Bold is up

Acquisitives

1 person marked this as a favorite.
820-704 | Female LG Nuar Icon technomancer 7 / Blitz Soldier 1 | SP 32/50 HP 48/48 | RP 9/10 | EAC 23; KAC 25 | Fort +7; Ref +2; Will +8 | Init: +4 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 60ft | GM reroll 0/1; Alien Associates 1/4 | Spells: 1st 6/6. 2nd 5/5, 3rd 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Mu delays only slightly for S.U.S.A.N.'s get 'em, then wades in. "Dude, did you REALLY refer to us as 'cattle'? Well, baby, I have a beef with THAT!"

In order to leave room for her friends to close in, she steps past Yellow, which totally provokes an attack of opportunity.

Advanced Pike on Azlanti Dude: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25 +2 for Get 'Em?
Piercing Damage: 2d8 + 13 ⇒ (1, 5) + 13 = 19 +2 for Get 'Em?

Due to Coordinated Shot, the whole party has a +1 to hit everything that Mu is threatening, which is Yellow and the Azlanti dude.


M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

Down loading. Shoryuken.exe Blue1 has given us all hope

BlueTwo
aoo: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10
damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Yellow2
aoo: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10
damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Aldroxis "but i programmed those robots mys... I mean I AM SURROUNDED BY IDIOTS!!! " He will take 16 damage, as his head has been hardened by years of Azlanti Bureaucracy.

Acquisitives

Female Android Envoy 6/Soldier (Blitz)1 | SP 46/46 HP 41/41 | RP 7/7 | EAC 24; KAC 26 | Fort +7; Ref +6; Will +7 | Init: +10 | Perc: +11, SM: +7 | Speed 55ft | GM reroll 1/1; Active conditions: None.

quick! Get ‘em! Get that yellow one!


M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

He's going to move accross the room (drawing an AOO from mu) and throw a causting conversion at her

point: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31

Acid damage: 4d4 ⇒ (1, 3, 2, 1) = 7

Acquisitives

820-704 | Female LG Nuar Icon technomancer 7 / Blitz Soldier 1 | SP 32/50 HP 48/48 | RP 9/10 | EAC 23; KAC 25 | Fort +7; Ref +2; Will +8 | Init: +4 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 60ft | GM reroll 0/1; Alien Associates 1/4 | Spells: 1st 6/6. 2nd 5/5, 3rd 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Advanced Pike Attack of Opportunity: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12
Nova Reroll: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 11 + 2 = 32
Piercing Damage: 2d8 + 13 ⇒ (1, 6) + 13 = 20

"Gah, acid. That's okay, it just makes for more dramatic action when I make my point!"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

Big bad -40 and starting to show some battle damage. FOR THE EMPIRE

Bugface
Thogomar

are up!

then robots

Acquisitives

820-704 | Female LG Nuar Icon technomancer 7 / Blitz Soldier 1 | SP 32/50 HP 48/48 | RP 9/10 | EAC 23; KAC 25 | Fort +7; Ref +2; Will +8 | Init: +4 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 60ft | GM reroll 0/1; Alien Associates 1/4 | Spells: 1st 6/6. 2nd 5/5, 3rd 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Wolf, where are the doors to D8, and are they currently open? If not, can Mu smash through them Bull in a China Shop style and still attack?


M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

Doh. Didn't see that that was supposed to be a room. I moved the big bad out to compensate

Exo-Guardians

Male NG lashunta (korasha) solarian (icon) 5 | SP 36/40 HP 39/39 | RP 5/5 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +4 | Speed 25ft | Stellar Mode: nil | detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: sidereal influence (bluff)

Thomagar quickly allows his arms to be wreathed by the stellar connection within him as he moves forward to face the Azlanti, bringing his palm slamming straight into his chest.

vs Azlanti dude: solar palm vs KAC, photon mode: 1d20 + 5 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 5 + 1 = 12 bludgeoning dmg: 1d6 + 5 + 5 + 3 + 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 5 + 3 + (4) + 1 = 19

photon mode rd 1

Space is quite tight here, so Thom will likely not use his supernova even when fully charged.


M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

Thomagars fist goes through into the next room. Not into the azlanti unfortunately

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Host Shirren Scholar Exocortex Mechanic 7 | SP 56/56 HP 48/48 RP 7/7 | EAC 23 KAC 24| F +7 R +11 W +3 | Init +6 | Speed 30 feet | Ammo: 40/40

Bugface locks onto the bot straight ahead and blasts it.

Attack vs EAC: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24
Shock Damage: 1d12 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14


M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

Yello on Mu

attack: 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 9 - 4 = 23

attack: 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 9 - 4 = 15

Blue on thomagar

attack: 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 9 - 4 = 6

attack: 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 9 - 4 = 16


M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

Aldroxis -40 hp

Bugface
Thogomar

Robots
Yellow-14
Click Click
T'kai

Magical Mu
S.U.SA.N.

Bold are up

Wayfinders

1 person marked this as a favorite.
male Shirren Mystic 8 Spacefarer Star Shaman Mystic | SP 30/64 HP 54/54 | RP 10/10 EAC 27; KAC 27 | Fort +6; Ref +6; Will +12 | Init: +4 | Perc: +20, SM: +10 | 1st 4/6, 2nd 0/6, 3rd 0/3|GM re-roll 0/1

T'kai moves over to better see Aldroxis and assaults the mind of the Azlanti. Mind Thrust III: 7d10 ⇒ (3, 9, 2, 4, 5, 8, 10) = 41 DC 18 Will for half

Acquisitives

820-704 | Female LG Nuar Icon technomancer 7 / Blitz Soldier 1 | SP 32/50 HP 48/48 | RP 9/10 | EAC 23; KAC 25 | Fort +7; Ref +2; Will +8 | Init: +4 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 60ft | GM reroll 0/1; Alien Associates 1/4 | Spells: 1st 6/6. 2nd 5/5, 3rd 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

"Ooh, nice one T'Kai! Hey, Azlanti dude... What's your name? I figure that you won't last very long, so I'm hoping you can monologue about your Azlanti superiority for us one more time. The cameras are rolling, you know!"

Mu completely ignores the Yellow Azlanti Robot, and moves back in towards the Azlanti Technomancer with her pike pointing at him! Unfortunately, the blue robot in her way is hampering her attack slightly.

This will provoke from Yellow.

"Yo, S.U.S.A.N.! Can you do that trick where you can Get 'Em all the enemies? I think we need to cut 'em all down."

Mu delays slightly for S.U.S.A.N.'s Get 'Em on the Azlanti Dude or the whole room.

Advanced Pike, Softcover from Blue, Get 'Em: 1d20 + 11 - 4 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 11 - 4 + 2 = 23
Piercing Damage: 2d8 + 13 ⇒ (4, 4) + 13 = 21 +2 for Get 'Em?

On the other hand, Mu is threatening Blue, Yellow and the Azlanti Dude, so she's providing a +1 coordinated shot bonus to all ranged attacks against all enemies for the rest of the party!

Acquisitives

Female Android Envoy 6/Soldier (Blitz)1 | SP 46/46 HP 41/41 | RP 7/7 | EAC 24; KAC 26 | Fort +7; Ref +6; Will +7 | Init: +10 | Perc: +11, SM: +7 | Speed 55ft | GM reroll 1/1; Active conditions: None.

you got it, Mu! I think these fools fail to realise who they are dealing with!!!

S.U.S.A.N waves her hand dismissively at the group of empire fools in front of her.

those ones. All of those ones- it’s time to end this! GET EM ALL!

Spend and rp to improve the get em against the lot...


M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

"You can address me as LORD thats more than you need to... "

Will save 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22


M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

clickclickbot.exe

clickclick moves up within group hug range

laser beam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Aldroxis -86 HP You miscreant freaks are already dead. I've already killed you and you're too stupid to know it....FOR THE EMPIRE

And instead of throwing his grenade he's just going to yank the pin out.

damage: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 6) = 8

Robot reflex save 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
reflex save mu 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
reflex save clickclick1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
reflex save thomagar 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

151 to 200 of 232 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / BNWs King Xeros of Star Azlant (Outpost) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.