BNWs King Xeros of Star Azlant (Outpost) (Inactive)

Game Master BigNorseWolf

Outpost


201 to 232 of 232 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

DC 17 reflex save. Thomagar passed. Unless ya'll have Fire resistance 7 you're on fire.

Aldroxis: Down, slightly crispy and on fire

Bugface
Thogomar

Robots

Yellow-14
Blue -8 and on fire

Click Click
T'kai

Magical Mu
S.U.SA.N.

BOLD ARE UP

Wayfinders

2 people marked this as a favorite.
male Shirren Mystic 8 Spacefarer Star Shaman Mystic | SP 30/64 HP 54/54 | RP 10/10 EAC 27; KAC 27 | Fort +6; Ref +6; Will +12 | Init: +4 | Perc: +20, SM: +10 | 1st 4/6, 2nd 0/6, 3rd 0/3|GM re-roll 0/1

That's T'kai not Click next to Thomomar. Reflex 17: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

Exo-Guardians

Male NG lashunta (korasha) solarian (icon) 5 | SP 36/40 HP 39/39 | RP 5/5 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +4 | Speed 25ft | Stellar Mode: nil | detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: sidereal influence (bluff)

Does Thomagar take half damage?

Thomagar does not even seem to notice as the fiery explosion washes over him. He steps over the unconscious form of the Azlanti and he slams his palm in the chest of the nearest robot.

Guarded step, then attack blue. Flanking it with Mu so it should be flat-footed.

vs Blue: Get' Em, Photon Mode
solar palm vs KAC: 1d20 + 5 + 5 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 5 + 5 + 2 + 1 = 30 bludgeoning dmg: 1d6 + 5 + 5 + 3 + 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 5 + 3 + (3) + 1 = 19


M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

When humans watch robot movies they watch the terminator walking unconcerned through the flames.

The robot, for one brief moment, fully understands the plight of those poor humans as it creates an image of Thomagar casually striding unconcerned through the flames in place of the t-1000. It consults the ships psychological database for the appropriate response, and in a flash of electronics discovers the emotion of pure unadulterated terror. It sees the world sailing under him as his head goes flying into the rift drive and vanishes with a POP.

Yup, half damage and not on fire if you made the save


M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

DOH. Sorry for mixing up the shirren.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Host Shirren Scholar Exocortex Mechanic 7 | SP 56/56 HP 48/48 RP 7/7 | EAC 23 KAC 24| F +7 R +11 W +3 | Init +6 | Speed 30 feet | Ammo: 40/40

Bugface continues shooting at the same robot, this time with a double tap.

{This is why guns are great. No flames on Bugface.}

Full Attack with Coordinated Shot vs EAC: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Shock Damage: 1d12 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Full Attack with Coordinated Shot vs EAC: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Shock Damage: 1d12 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8


M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

Yellows at -34

Goes down swinging at Mu

1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 9 - 4 = 20

1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 9 - 4 = 12


M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

party is up.

Execute Finish him.exe

Acquisitives

820-704 | Female LG Nuar Icon technomancer 7 / Blitz Soldier 1 | SP 32/50 HP 48/48 | RP 9/10 | EAC 23; KAC 25 | Fort +7; Ref +2; Will +8 | Init: +4 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 60ft | GM reroll 0/1; Alien Associates 1/4 | Spells: 1st 6/6. 2nd 5/5, 3rd 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Advanced Pike: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31
Piercing Damage: 2d8 + 13 ⇒ (8, 3) + 13 = 24
Crit?!: 2d8 + 13 ⇒ (4, 3) + 13 = 20

Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

"Can someone help put me out? I'm kinda busy here."

Burn Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Wayfinders

male Shirren Mystic 8 Spacefarer Star Shaman Mystic | SP 30/64 HP 54/54 | RP 10/10 EAC 27; KAC 27 | Fort +6; Ref +6; Will +12 | Init: +4 | Perc: +20, SM: +10 | 1st 4/6, 2nd 0/6, 3rd 0/3|GM re-roll 0/1

"Take this," yells out T'kai as he takes a shot with his semi-auto pistol.
KAC: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13 damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (2, 1) + 4 = 7

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Host Shirren Scholar Exocortex Mechanic 7 | SP 56/56 HP 48/48 RP 7/7 | EAC 23 KAC 24| F +7 R +11 W +3 | Init +6 | Speed 30 feet | Ammo: 40/40

Amzed that the robot is still standing Bugface fires once more.

Rifle Attack with Coordination: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19
Shock Damage: 1d12 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16


M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

Mu Spikes the poor robot up into the air like a clay pidgeon, where the party promptly shoots it to pieces.

Combat over

The crystal in the middle of the room opening a rift into the ether could probably use some attention. A mysticism or computers check might give you some specifics.

Wayfinders

male Shirren Mystic 8 Spacefarer Star Shaman Mystic | SP 30/64 HP 54/54 | RP 10/10 EAC 27; KAC 27 | Fort +6; Ref +6; Will +12 | Init: +4 | Perc: +20, SM: +10 | 1st 4/6, 2nd 0/6, 3rd 0/3|GM re-roll 0/1

Mysticism: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (11) + 15 = 26


M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

Querry: Can an omnipotent being make a vault that they can't break into?

T'kai can answer how he'd like, but he ignores the logic bomb placed in the computer.

Aldroxis’s effort to activate the Drift engine is causing
the destructive feedback loop of planar energies, which risks
obliterating the King Xeros in short order. Disengaging all Azlanti
modifcations (with a computers or mysticism check) would reset the system and avert the disaster,
but the ship would then default back to its base programming:
sailing back into the Ethereal Plane.

so computers or mysticism to buy yourselves some time to loot the place.

Wayfinders

male Shirren Mystic 8 Spacefarer Star Shaman Mystic | SP 30/64 HP 54/54 | RP 10/10 EAC 27; KAC 27 | Fort +6; Ref +6; Will +12 | Init: +4 | Perc: +20, SM: +10 | 1st 4/6, 2nd 0/6, 3rd 0/3|GM re-roll 0/1

To the crystal, "I don't believe so."

Turning to the group, "Lets disable these modifications. They are the cause of the disturbance."

Mysticism: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (3) + 15 = 18 re-roll: 1d20 + 15 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 15 + 1 = 19

Dataphiles

Female Shirren Mystic 5 | SP 42/40 HP 36/36 | RP 9/9 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +9 | Init: +2 | Perc: +13, SM: +9 | Speed 30ft || Spells: 1st 6/6 2nd 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Do you want me to take over T'kai?

mysticism: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (14) + 15 = 29

Exo-Guardians

Male NG lashunta (korasha) solarian (icon) 5 | SP 36/40 HP 39/39 | RP 5/5 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +4 | Speed 25ft | Stellar Mode: nil | detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: sidereal influence (bluff)

Finding no way he can help with the engine, Thomagar starts digging through the room, keeping at eye on the stairs in case of further attacks.

perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

Wayfinders

male Shirren Mystic 8 Spacefarer Star Shaman Mystic | SP 30/64 HP 54/54 | RP 10/10 EAC 27; KAC 27 | Fort +6; Ref +6; Will +12 | Init: +4 | Perc: +20, SM: +10 | 1st 4/6, 2nd 0/6, 3rd 0/3|GM re-roll 0/1

Thanks, Click!"

Acquisitives

820-704 | Female LG Nuar Icon technomancer 7 / Blitz Soldier 1 | SP 32/50 HP 48/48 | RP 9/10 | EAC 23; KAC 25 | Fort +7; Ref +2; Will +8 | Init: +4 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 60ft | GM reroll 0/1; Alien Associates 1/4 | Spells: 1st 6/6. 2nd 5/5, 3rd 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

"Since you lot have the mystical elements well in hand, I'll handle the computers."

Computers: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (19) + 19 = 38

Acquisitives

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Android Envoy 6/Soldier (Blitz)1 | SP 46/46 HP 41/41 | RP 7/7 | EAC 24; KAC 26 | Fort +7; Ref +6; Will +7 | Init: +10 | Perc: +11, SM: +7 | Speed 55ft | GM reroll 1/1; Active conditions: None.

Do you need a hand, Mu?

Computers: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12 To aid


M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

SUSAN breaks the number one rule of dimensional vortexes: never stick your head in them. Still, she's fine and the insights of how to divide by zero while standing on a tangent to infinity she can see from the inside work wonders for Mu's understanding of the universe.

The guys barely manage to not explode their heads. But some Azlanti has the foresight to install a "get all of this experimental stuff off the ship" button and clearly label it, once you're behind the firewalls.

Between the two groups you manage to buy about 30 minutes of time before the king Xeros Will zoom on its merry way.

Everyone has 3 "actions" to loot the place. Each one takes 10 minutes. What check may or may not work in the rooms isn't always obvious.

The computer you're currently working on looks like it could have some vital stuff on it. Computers check to get something valiable out

The magazine had a locked equipment locker with some nice stuff inside (engineering check to open)

The cargo hold might have something

click if you go here:
DC 24 medicine check

The crew quarters look pretty ransacked

click if you go here:
Perception check

The helmsman cabin has some pretty pictures

click if you go here:
Culture check

Main hold. it is full of heavy stuff. It's an athletics check to just haul a metric ton of it back to your ship in 10 minutes.

Theres some OLD fashioned magical crystal pods sucking the life force out of some creatures. Definitely a mysticism check

I'm going to say that if you miss a check by 5 or more you have no clue what's valuable in the room, if you miss but by 4 or less you know what the relevant skill is to call out to your party members

Everyone gets three checks, if someone ninjas your room and succeeds don't worry i'll give you another chance.

ticktickticktick.... before the ship vanishes for another thousand years.

Acquisitives

820-704 | Female LG Nuar Icon technomancer 7 / Blitz Soldier 1 | SP 32/50 HP 48/48 | RP 9/10 | EAC 23; KAC 25 | Fort +7; Ref +2; Will +8 | Init: +4 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 60ft | GM reroll 0/1; Alien Associates 1/4 | Spells: 1st 6/6. 2nd 5/5, 3rd 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Mu calls on her Fight Club to offer their aid in these checks. "Hey guys, can you get out from behind the cameras for a moment and help us loot this place?"

AT THE COMPUTER

Seeing no reason to leave the computer that she's on immediately, Mu further checks it for hidden files, while Holly fans her and says, "Oh Mu, that was some awesome hacking footage! We're going to air it at triple speed and add some nice visual and sound effects to make it look even more awesome!"

Computers+Alien Associates 1: 1d20 + 19 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 19 + 2 = 36

AT THE LOCKED MAGAZINE

Darryl the Brakim mutters under his breath as he talks to Mu about the Azlanti locks he's seen in the past. "Watch out for electric shock! They love to electrocute anyone who isn't a pure-blooded Azlanti!"

Engineering+Alien Associates 2: 1d20 + 17 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 17 + 2 = 24

THE HEMLSMAN CABIN'S PRETTY PICTURES

Then Mu takes a good hard look at the photos on wall, while Greta passes her some of Thumper's excellent coffee.

Culture+Alien Associates 3: 1d20 + 19 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 19 + 2 = 31

"Huh, those are some pretty pictures, aren't they?"

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Host Shirren Scholar Exocortex Mechanic 7 | SP 56/56 HP 48/48 RP 7/7 | EAC 23 KAC 24| F +7 R +11 W +3 | Init +6 | Speed 30 feet | Ammo: 40/40

Bugface heads over to the crew quarters and starts digging around. Surely there's something here?

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27

Next, Bugface tries to haul a massive pile of stuff from the main hold. Bugface feels the urge to whistle but doesn't have the right mouth parts. {Bugbrain, whistle for Bugface.} An affirmative sounding chirp is heard and then some whistling. Shortly after Bugface's speakers start working though the whistling is drowned out by a loud Abysshead song. Bugface shrugs, {This works too.}

Athletics w/Duskmire Allegiance boon bonus: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

Bugface tries again.

Athletics w/Duskmire Allegiance boon bonus: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

Good grief. Someone else will have to haul our ton of stuff it looks like.


M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

Bugface does not have a spine.

Still slips a disk.

Bugbrain plays bennyhill.wav

He did fortunately find a crew robot inside a null space chamber. Seems one of these azlanti liked to doze off at his station and still had a good record.


M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

Holly types on the keyboard at the same time as Mu. Because if one hacker can type fast then two can type faster right? She gets the schematics for a couple of egg shaped spell gems. Despite Hollys help

Daryl watches Mu having a little trouble with the lock, and just snakes that arm of his up from the locker underneath and starts pulling out two suits of AG SpecOps armor and two AG accelerator rifles

"You got it Mu. Way to go"

Once Caffinated, Mu can see that the photos show background features like mountains and stars that could help identify which planet these azanti are operating out of. The Nova Astronomical Starfinder Association will reward you with something once you get back.

Done

Computer : hacked

The magazine: raided

The cargo hold might have something: still needs attention

The crew quarters: cheating crew robot found

The helmsman cabin has some pretty pictures: pretty pictures found.

Main hold. it is full of heavy stuff.

Theres some OLD fashioned magical crystal pods sucking the life force out of some creatures. Oddly enough no one wanted to get near these yet...

Dataphiles

Female Shirren Mystic 5 | SP 42/40 HP 36/36 | RP 9/9 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +9 | Init: +2 | Perc: +13, SM: +9 | Speed 30ft || Spells: 1st 6/6 2nd 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Crystals:
mysticism: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (7) + 15 = 22

Cargo:
medicine: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

are we allowed to try twice in the same room? because if so i'd stay in the cargo so i don't have to carry heavy stuff.
Cargo:
medicine: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22

otherwise
Main:

Ugh it is heavy: 1d20 ⇒ 1 to aid someone else going here.

Exo-Guardians

Male NG lashunta (korasha) solarian (icon) 5 | SP 36/40 HP 39/39 | RP 5/5 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +4 | Speed 25ft | Stellar Mode: nil | detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: sidereal influence (bluff)

I'm hoping that clears the cargo hold so Thomagar will focus on the main hold.

Thomagar leaves his teammates to tackle the heavy equipment, but he must admit that even he finds it challenging.
athletics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
athletics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
athletics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

Wayfinders

male Shirren Mystic 8 Spacefarer Star Shaman Mystic | SP 30/64 HP 54/54 | RP 10/10 EAC 27; KAC 27 | Fort +6; Ref +6; Will +12 | Init: +4 | Perc: +20, SM: +10 | 1st 4/6, 2nd 0/6, 3rd 0/3|GM re-roll 0/1

T'kai moves to the cargo hold and tries to assist Click.
Medicine assist?: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

He then goes and looks at the crystals. Mysticism: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (13) + 15 = 28

T'kai will attempt to review the cargo hold again if he wasn't able to assist Click. Medicine: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19


M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

Clickclick can tell the crystals are some kind of container . T'kai will figure out the information on the stasis pod technology enough to duplicate the spells.

Between the two doctors they can figure out what's the good medicine in the ships hold. Erm. to bring back to the society. Not to experiment with on the way back.

susan is stuck doing the heavy lifting: 1d20 ⇒ 19

susan is stuck doing the heavy lifting: 1d20 ⇒ 8

susan is stuck doing the heavy lifting: 1d20 ⇒ 7

Did S.U.S.A.N. invest a rank in athletics?

Acquisitives

820-704 | Female LG Nuar Icon technomancer 7 / Blitz Soldier 1 | SP 32/50 HP 48/48 | RP 9/10 | EAC 23; KAC 25 | Fort +7; Ref +2; Will +8 | Init: +4 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 60ft | GM reroll 0/1; Alien Associates 1/4 | Spells: 1st 6/6. 2nd 5/5, 3rd 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Mu contemplates this, wondering if she should raise her int so that she can get better at Athletics. So many skills... Not enough skill points!


S.U.S.A.N has a plus 4 to her skill checks. Looks like no matter how hard she tries, its pretty heavy for her!


M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

S.U.S.A.N. gets the crate tantilizingly close to the Manticore 6 when it phases through the floor. 30,000 UPBs are going into the ether with the king Xeros but everything else is coming home with you.

"¿soɹǝX ƃuᴉʞ ǝɥʇ ǝʌɐs llᴉʇs ʇ,uɐɔ no⅄ ¿ʇɥƃᴉɹ ʇool ʎluo sʇI ˙ʇool ʎluo s,ʇᴉ ʎzɐɹɔ noʎ ǝɹɐ ǝɹǝɥʇ ɟo ʇno ʇǝƃg "

Heading what you're pretty sure Naij is saying you get out of there.

The king Xeros sheds several
more of its external Azlanti modifications and then floats slowly
forward, fading into nothingness as it passes into the Ethereal
Plane. Venture-Captain Naiaj returns to the PCs’ comms with
word that they have shaken the last of the vanguard, and she
orders the entire Starfnder operation to enter the Drift and
return home before the Azlanti can regroup

"Welp, thats as good as it's gonna get. Pretty good days work if i Do say so myself. And I do. Lets hit the drift!! "

you have a relatively short trip back to absolom station: 1d6 ⇒ 6 day trip back to absolom station to hang out and compose your after incident report... which Naiaj will want to see. In writing.

Once back she'll call you in for a debriefing

"Well, I WOULD have liked to have saved the Xeros, but I don't think that was likely"

OOC There's no success level that would actually let you do that

"but we did keep it out of azlanti hands, and it's still out there for someone to discover, someday. That sort of thing is what keeps us going out there, you know? " she'll press a hand to the window and sigh. On any other venture captain it would be wistful.

thats one fame

"I'm glad you didn't dawdle getting that information out of what was left of the Azlanti bunker. Shield team took a heavy pounding and I'd hate to think what would have happened if they'd had to cover you any longer. "

and thats two Fame

If you have stuff against the Aeon throne AP or might in the future

feel free to read:
Furthermore, any PC who already has all three Chronicle sheets
from the Against the Aeon Throne Adventure Path gains further
recognition as a perpetual thorn in the Azlanti Star Empire’s
side. Such PCs earn an additional 2 Reputation for any factions
associated with any faction they possess a faction boon for. PCs
who already have two Against the Aeon Throne Chronicle sheets
but earn the Chronicle sheet for Starfnder Adventure Path #9: The
Rune Drive Gambit after completing this scenario receive these
extra rewards on their Chronicle sheet for that adventure instead

"I want those after incident reports on my desk by morning!"

aww.. i mean.. yAY.. you lived.

Player info goes here

Bets on whether HMMs head explodes when she sees how I fill out chronicle sheets go in the notes section. Also anything else you may need like boons, skittermander credit, etc.

OH. Player boon rolls i think those are a thing. I'll get the rules and check back if HMM doesn't before I do.

Hope you had fun.

201 to 232 of 232 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / BNWs King Xeros of Star Azlant (Outpost) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.