BNWs King Xeros of Star Azlant (Outpost) (Inactive)

Game Master BigNorseWolf

Outpost


1 to 50 of 232 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

Dot dot dash dot dot dot


1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

The spirit of Drendle Dreng stalks the halls in the diminutive form of
Venture Captain Naiaj. She gets the signature of a spectacle wearing Ysoki on a piece of old fashioned paper and immediately turns on her heel and starts banging on doors before the ink has had a chance to dry

"Paperless office next year my...UP AND AT EM. We've got a situation here and no time to lose. "

So. It is midnight station time. Venture captain Naij wants to find you.

Who are you

What do you look like

And what are you doing when she comes looking for you?

She. knows. where. you. sleep.
She knows where you're awake.

Dataphiles

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Shirren Mystic 5 | SP 42/40 HP 36/36 | RP 9/9 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +9 | Init: +2 | Perc: +13, SM: +9 | Speed 30ft || Spells: 1st 6/6 2nd 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Finding XCKLXCRKTCHXWKRALKXKKK is fairly easy, as this shirren is asleep in her quarters. She wakes with a startled yelp as Venture Captain Naij strides into her room.

luckily her bag is packed, and putting on her second skin takes close to no time.

"Ready to go boss".

Exo-Guardians

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male NG lashunta (korasha) solarian (icon) 5 | SP 36/40 HP 39/39 | RP 5/5 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +4 | Speed 25ft | Stellar Mode: nil | detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: sidereal influence (bluff)

Thomagar cracks open an eye almost immediately once the banging starts, noting no special threat in the room other than the ceaseless knocking on his door. Someone must be really impatient. Why not just use the buzzer?

He calmly gets to his feet, casting one quick look around his room. The apartment is small and plain, other than the countless number of sculptures placed seemingly random throughout, most in the form of various abstract humanoid forms. He himself is a fine specimen of a lashunta, tall and broad-shouldered, his wavy hair cascading down to his shoulders.

Not bothering to throw anything onto his topless body, he strides across to the door in his silk pyjama bottoms and activates the camera. Ah, of course. Now he understands why the knocking (banging) rather than the buzzer. He quickly opens to door, knowing her patience runs thin.

"Venture Captain Naiaj, a pleasure to meet you this time of the night. I trust there is something urgent? Give me a few minutes to freshen up and I'll meet you at the Lorespire Complex."


2 people marked this as a favorite.
M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

"You'll keep. No fancy offices tonight. Grab your bug out bag and bug out to dock 94 if you lose track of us. You got two minutes. Plenty of time for showering while en route or just grab a hose from the loading d.. " she tilts her head at one of the forms "Nice use of Sovyrian perspective on that one. "

Acquisitives

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Android Envoy 6/Soldier (Blitz)1 | SP 46/46 HP 41/41 | RP 7/7 | EAC 24; KAC 26 | Fort +7; Ref +6; Will +7 | Init: +10 | Perc: +11, SM: +7 | Speed 55ft | GM reroll 1/1; Active conditions: None.

S.U.S.A.N cracks open one eye, waiting for it to focus in on the form of Venture Captain Naiaj. With an almost inaudible whirring, both eyes open and the form of S.U.S.A.N sits upright on the bare mattress before swinging her legs over the edge and standing to attention; trying a little too hard.

"Venture Captain. It is always a pleasure to see you at... erm.... an insanely early time of the morning. My kit is packed as always, and I am ready to go. And can I say, what a pleasure it is, as always, to get off the station and assist you in whatever you need. Did I mention how fabulous you look today?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Mu's Alien Associates Boon

THUMP!

THUMP-THUMP!

As the Venture Captain knocks on Mu's quarters, she's surprised to already hear thumping. The door gets opened by a Brakim, still in coveralls. He peers down at Naiaj, scratches his head, and shrugs. "HEY BOSS!" he shouts inside. "There's some stuffed shirt here to see ya!"

Inside, all the furniture has been pushed alongside the walls, and there's a nuar tossing around a dwarf and a halfling who take turns jumping on her.

A half-orc comes to the door. "Mu's during her warm-ups this morning. May I offer you a coffee, Venture Captain?"

Acquisitives

1 person marked this as a favorite.
820-704 | Female LG Nuar Icon technomancer 7 / Blitz Soldier 1 | SP 32/50 HP 48/48 | RP 9/10 | EAC 23; KAC 25 | Fort +7; Ref +2; Will +8 | Init: +4 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 60ft | GM reroll 0/1; Alien Associates 1/4 | Spells: 1st 6/6. 2nd 5/5, 3rd 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Then Mu bends over, back-flipping the halfling and the dwarf at the same time. Mu comes to the door, in a brightly colored spandex workout outfit, sweat dripping off her. She's six foot-eight, and covered in mystical tattoos and jewelry, and you've all seen her before on a variety of gladiator shows.

"Thumper, pack the coffee to go! Holly, Greta, Darryl... Grab our away bags and the cameras. Didn't you hear the gnome? We've got a mission!"

A few seconds later, Mu has pulled on a silken robe, much like those worn by gladiators before and after fights, and is racing out the door, her whole team in tow, with cameras rolling now.

"Hey Mu fans! Magical Mu's on a mission, and it looks like it'll be a great show with lots of thump-thump action. Oh yeah!"


M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid
S.U.S.A.N wrote:

S.U.S.A.N cracks open one eye, waiting for it to focus in on the form of Venture Captain Naiaj. With an almost inaudible whirring, both eyes open and the form of S.U.S.A.N sits upright on the bare mattress before swinging her legs over the edge and standing to attention; trying a little too hard.

"Venture Captain. It is always a pleasure to see you at... erm.... an insanely early time of the morning. My kit is packed as always, and I am ready to go. And can I say, what a pleasure it is, as always, to get off the station and assist you in whatever you need. Did I mention how fabulous you look today?"

The bleachlings eyes narrow

"Do I WANT to know what you did...No. No I do not. "

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Host Shirren Scholar Exocortex Mechanic 7 | SP 56/56 HP 48/48 RP 7/7 | EAC 23 KAC 24| F +7 R +11 W +3 | Init +6 | Speed 30 feet | Ammo: 36/40

Bugface had stayed up until 11:30 tinkering on various projects. So Bugface has just started to drift off to sleep when the banging starts. Bugface holds a pillow over their face and tries to ignore the noise.

Groggily Bugface begins to process what was said. The Starfinders need Bugface? {Bugface will be right there boss!} Bugface sends telepathically through the door.

After a couple of minutes Bugface leaves their room strapped to go. Bugface is wearing a fancy suit of ceremonial plate. The left arm looks as though it's not armor and is just a mechanical arm itself, which it is. Bugface has a rifle, two sidearms, both a sword and pistol, and a few grenades.

{Where to?}

You'll be reading the word Bugface a lot. Bugface doesn't like pronouns.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

Venture captain crankypants looks at the half orc "You're lucky we're in a hurry and it's not my first night. " she helps herself to some of the to go coffee now.

"Docking bay 94. All of ye "

She'll look up at XCKLXCRKTCHXWKRALKXKKK striding along "least SOME of you were ready..."

At the telepathic message from bugface she will mentally shout

"DOCKING BAY 94 " either to wake you up, because she's not used to communicating telepathically, or thats just how she thinks all. the. time.


M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

wall of text:
Several technicians hustle between rows of starships in the
Lorespire Complex’s hangar bay, making final modifications
to the crafts as several begin powering up their engines. They
diligently circumvent a group of Starfnders huddled around
Venture-Captain Naiaj, a bleachling gnome who speaks with a
quick and commanding voice. “Time is of the essence, so I must
be brief. Refugees from a lunar base in the Vast called Peak of
Evening contacted us requesting information about a strange,
crewless starship docking there. The ship’s description matches
that of the King Xeros, an ether ship supposedly built by the
Azlanti of lost Golarion, according to records preserved from
old Pathfnder Chronicles we keep under lock and key. This shipmight be our best chance to follow up on the work of ancient
Pathfnders—possibly even the fate of Golarion—since the Gap,
so the stakes are high.
“Note that I said ‘refugees’: "

Naiaj herds you all to the right as several humans, ysoki, and shirren in various states of disrepair head the other way on a hovercart designed for engine parts.

we’re not the only ones interested
in the King Xeros. The Azlanti Star Empire wants the ship too,
and they got to Peak of Evening frst. They violently
annexed the station and have been doing godsknow-what with the King Xeros since then, most likely gearing it up for transport back to
the Aeon Throne and the Azlanti Star Empire.
If the King Xeros reaches the Azlanti’s home
system of Aristia, our chance to learn from
it will be gone forever. That’s why I’ve been
fighting to get this emergency salvage mission
sanctioned by the Forum, and I just received
clearance this morning. We’re going to sting the
Azlanti operation at Peak of Evening, liberate the
King Xeros, and hopefully acquire some information
the Society cares about deeply.
“I’m sure you know that the Star Empire is among
the most well-equipped, well-organized,
and ruthless organizations in the
universe. The only way we pull
this off is with teamwork,
skill, and more than a little
luck. That’s why I’ll be flying out with you
and directing the mission from my personal
starship. You’ve all been organized into
teams to help this mission go smoothly: Scout Team will take a
Pegasus and tackle recon and analysis, Shield Team will take a
Drake and intercept hostile interference, and Strike Team—that
would be you—will take whichever ship you think best to get
you on the ground and keep us moving forward. Get whatever
you need, then rendezvous by the Master of Stars; we’ll assume
formation and launch into the Drift there. I’ll answer additional
questions as we board. Let’s move out!”

"Ya'll going to want a drake or a pegasus for this? Or have you "acquired" something different?"

Once on board your respective ships and buckled in her giant head appears on your main viewscreen

"Any questions "


1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

"Oh right, if you need anything after hearing that, now's the time to shop Abadar prime. They have a bot waiting on the dock "

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Host Shirren Scholar Exocortex Mechanic 7 | SP 56/56 HP 48/48 RP 7/7 | EAC 23 KAC 24| F +7 R +11 W +3 | Init +6 | Speed 30 feet | Ammo: 36/40

{Oooooh, an ancient ship that's not from the Pact Worlds? This sounds awesome! Thank you for waking Bugface Venture Captain. Bugface likes the Drake, it makes excellent explosions.}

Dataphiles

Female Shirren Mystic 5 | SP 42/40 HP 36/36 | RP 9/9 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +9 | Init: +2 | Perc: +13, SM: +9 | Speed 30ft || Spells: 1st 6/6 2nd 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Sweet! I will make liberal use of the Abadar Prime
i need to by some new gear, especially armor.

I have no preference as to which ship we use for transport.

Acquisitives

820-704 | Female LG Nuar Icon technomancer 7 / Blitz Soldier 1 | SP 32/50 HP 48/48 | RP 9/10 | EAC 23; KAC 25 | Fort +7; Ref +2; Will +8 | Init: +4 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 60ft | GM reroll 0/1; Alien Associates 1/4 | Spells: 1st 6/6. 2nd 5/5, 3rd 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

"Docking Bay 94?!" Mu looks around her with distaste. "The last time we were here, there was a gang shoot out, and a good friend of mine, 'Steelhand' Kreel, was shot in the head." Then she flexes her muscles. "But we got the bastards that did it."

Mu nods to Bugface's suggestion. "The Drake works for me, unless anyone has anything with a bit more boom. So... we're gonna be on the Strike Team? I like the sound of that. Lots of action, and one of my team would LOVE it if we kick some Azlant asses along the way."

She considers questions. "So is there anything we're supposed to do on Peak of Evening to help liberate it? And do you need any of these Azlantis alive?" She asks. "I can thump non-lethally, but I'd rather smash them into a gooey green paste."

"How about the King Xeros ship? If we are faced with a choice of destroying it, or leaving it in Azlant hands, what protocols do you want us to follow? Ooh, and do you mind if I get everyone to sign waivers? Just in case we wind up filming them or blowing them up or something?"

Wayfinders

1 person marked this as a favorite.
male Shirren Mystic 8 Spacefarer Star Shaman Mystic | SP 64/64 HP 54/54 | RP 7/10 EAC 23; KAC 24 | Fort +6; Ref +6; Will +12 | Init: +4 | Perc: +20, SM: +10 | 1st 4/6, 2nd 4/6, 3rd 3/3|GM re-roll 0/1

A shirren runs up. "Sorry, I had my headphones up on high. Ships, I do have access to this baby."The shirren pulls out his datapad and pulls up the tactical information for a Crypt Warden.

Crypt Warden:
Loaned Ship: Crypt Warden (Starship Boon; Limited-Use): You can only slot this boon in a Tier 5–8 scenario, and everyone at the table must agree to you slotting this boon. When you slot this boon, rather than choosing the standard starships presented in the Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Guide (such as the Drake or Pegasus), you can instead choose to take a captured Crypt Warden from the Corpse Fleet (Splintered Worlds 51). The statistics for this hull appear below. This ship can be further upgraded with Starship boons from other characters in the group as normal.
When used in Subtier 7–8, the PCs crewing this ship gain a bonus reroll that can only be used on a d20 roll made during a starship combat encounter. This reroll is meant to give the starship a slight bonus when outmatched by more powerful encounters. This reroll can be used by one PC, and does not count towards the reroll limit for that PC. Otherwise, this ability functions following the rules for rerolls as detailed in the Starfinder Core Rulebook on page 243.
CRYPT WARDEN TIER 7
Large destroyer
Speed 6; Maneuverability average (turn 2); Drift 2
AC 15; TL 14
HP 170; DT —; CT 34
Shields Medium 100; forward 30, port 25, starboard 25, aft 30
Attack (Forward) heavy laser net (5d6), plasma cannon (5d12)
Attack (Port) gyrolaser (1d8) Attack (Starboard) gyrolaser (1d8)
Attack (Turret) light EMP cannon (special)
Power Core Arcus Maximum (200 PCU); Drift Engine Signal Basic; Systems basic computer, basic medium-range sensors, crew quarters (common) mk 5 armor, mk 4 defenses; Expansion Bays cargo hold, escape pods, life science lab, medical bay (modified to accommodate undead)
Modifiers +2 Computers; Complement 6–20

"Oh, I'm T'kai by the way. I believe I was assigned as the pilot."


M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

"Great excuse to be late. What the HELL did you do to get the keys to one of tho...Don't. Want. to. know.... "

Acquisitives

Female Android Envoy 6/Soldier (Blitz)1 | SP 46/46 HP 41/41 | RP 7/7 | EAC 24; KAC 26 | Fort +7; Ref +6; Will +7 | Init: +10 | Perc: +11, SM: +7 | Speed 55ft | GM reroll 1/1; Active conditions: None.

S.U.S.A.N asks to see the datapad, and after a brief second or two smiles at T'Kai. It is not something she is used to dong, and on her nondescript face, its a little unsettling- like being mauled by a snail:

This. I like this. I say we take this baby. Or, as our esteemed colleague says: the Drake is always useful on a mission

Dataphiles

Female Shirren Mystic 5 | SP 42/40 HP 36/36 | RP 9/9 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +9 | Init: +2 | Perc: +13, SM: +9 | Speed 30ft || Spells: 1st 6/6 2nd 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

T'kai, that is a beauty! I'll happily be a passenger. I got some scraps i can add to the ship if needed?

Automated defenses

Spoiler:
i.e. When you slot this starship boon, once per starsip combat, a science officer can reduce the speed of a single tracking weapon fired at your starship by 50% for 1 round. Declare the use of this ability when the enemy weapon is fired but before its gunnery check is attempted. a science offficer can spend a resolve point to activate this boon again in any subsequent round or encounter.

Exo-Guardians

Male NG lashunta (korasha) solarian (icon) 5 | SP 36/40 HP 39/39 | RP 5/5 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +4 | Speed 25ft | Stellar Mode: nil | detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: sidereal influence (bluff)

Thomagar frowns, deep in thought with what Raiaj has shared, while walking along to the shipyard. "This mission carries with it great risk, but would bring great reward as well. I only hope that we would be in time, and stop the Azlanti Star Empire from further ruthless expansion. Or at least slow it down."

He listens carefully as T'kai shares on the Eoxian ship that he had somehow gotten his hands on. "I do not have much preference, for I often find my role in providing support to the rest of the crew."

Acquisitives

820-704 | Female LG Nuar Icon technomancer 7 / Blitz Soldier 1 | SP 32/50 HP 48/48 | RP 9/10 | EAC 23; KAC 25 | Fort +7; Ref +2; Will +8 | Init: +4 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 60ft | GM reroll 0/1; Alien Associates 1/4 | Spells: 1st 6/6. 2nd 5/5, 3rd 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Mu looks at the schematics on the Cryptwarden and whistles. "It is a little slower than I'd like, but it certainly has Boom. If you want to go with it, I'd be happy to serve as science officer or engineer."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

The bleachling gnome looks waaaay up at the magical mu " As a ships captain and archeologist it pains me to say this but I would rather study the wreckage of that ship than let it fall into the hands of the Azlanti empire. If it were Abadar corp or the Aspis and we could work something out that would be one thing. But at best the Azlanti empire wouldn't let us take so much as a peek at it, at worst they'd duplicate the etherboat and invade the pact worlds with it. Capture it if you can, be prepared to do what has to be done if you can't. "

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Host Shirren Scholar Exocortex Mechanic 7 | SP 56/56 HP 48/48 RP 7/7 | EAC 23 KAC 24| F +7 R +11 W +3 | Init +6 | Speed 30 feet | Ammo: 36/40

{Booms are very nice. Bugface likes it. Bugface looks forward to kicking many Azlant asses.}

Wayfinders

male Shirren Mystic 8 Spacefarer Star Shaman Mystic | SP 64/64 HP 54/54 | RP 7/10 EAC 23; KAC 24 | Fort +6; Ref +6; Will +12 | Init: +4 | Perc: +20, SM: +10 | 1st 4/6, 2nd 4/6, 3rd 3/3|GM re-roll 0/1

"I know a few tricks to help boost the speed of any ship. I'm good with any ship. If we want to take a drake I was able to savage some light aeon torpedoes and could replace on of the coilguns for the torpedo launcher."

T'kai has the Sky Jockey feat which increases the speed of a ship he is piloting by 1. Light aeon torpedo- light tracking weapon with long range, speed 12, limited fire 5 and quantum special property. The do 3d6 damage. We would need to replace one of the coil guns and put these in its place.


M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

CULTURE (RECALL KNOWLEDGE)
The PCs might already know some things about the Azlanti Star
Empire based on the result of a Culture check to recall knowledge.
A PC with one or more Chronicle sheets from the Against the
Aeon Throne Adventure Path can make this check untrained with
a +5 bonus per Chronicle sheet.

10+:
The Azlanti Star Empire is an aggressive society of humans
bent on intergalactic domination.

15+:
Azlanti soldiers are recognizable via their distinctive grayand-green Aeon Guard armor, which completely covers their faces,
and their use of equipment that incorporates mystical aeon stones,
many of which are Azlanti in origin.

20+:
The Star Empire conquered and enslaved numerous planets
surrounding their home system of Aristia. Many of the subjugated
people have no love for the Aeon Throne, and eagerly aid those
who fght the Azlanti or offer a way to escape.

25+:
Some records suggest that the Azlanti actually hail from lost
Golarion, although some disaster uprooted them from their ancestral
home and relocated them to what would become the seat of their
current empire. The King Xeros was supposedly built by Golarion’s
ancient Azlanti, although its original purpose remains a mystery.

30+:
Survivors from new colonies believe that the Azlanti
leadership’s current pet project is researching starships capable
of navigation beyond just Drift technology. This might be what
attracted them to the King Xeros

Wayfinders

male Shirren Mystic 8 Spacefarer Star Shaman Mystic | SP 64/64 HP 54/54 | RP 7/10 EAC 23; KAC 24 | Fort +6; Ref +6; Will +12 | Init: +4 | Perc: +20, SM: +10 | 1st 4/6, 2nd 4/6, 3rd 3/3|GM re-roll 0/1

Culture: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (11) + 15 = 26

"Rumor has it The King Xeros was built by Golarion's ancient Azlanti. The Azlanti Star Empire is a human race that might hail from lost Golarion. They like to conquer and enslave planets. Azlanti soldiers are recognizable via their distinctive grayand-green Aeon Guard armor, which completely covers their faces,
and their use of equipment that incorporates mystical aeon stones,
many of which are Azlanti in origin. So over all, not nice people."

Acquisitives

820-704 | Female LG Nuar Icon technomancer 7 / Blitz Soldier 1 | SP 32/50 HP 48/48 | RP 9/10 | EAC 23; KAC 25 | Fort +7; Ref +2; Will +8 | Init: +4 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 60ft | GM reroll 0/1; Alien Associates 1/4 | Spells: 1st 6/6. 2nd 5/5, 3rd 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Culture+Library Chip: 10 + 19 + 4 = 33

Mu nods to Darryl. "My buddy here is a brakim who escaped from those emerald bozos. He's filled me in on their shenanigans. Survivors from new colonies -- and former refugees like Daryll here -- believe that the Azlanti leadership’s current pet project is researching starships capable of navigation beyond just Drift technology. This might be what attracted them to the King Xeros."

You may click all spoilers.

Dataphiles

Female Shirren Mystic 5 | SP 42/40 HP 36/36 | RP 9/9 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +9 | Init: +2 | Perc: +13, SM: +9 | Speed 30ft || Spells: 1st 6/6 2nd 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

The Cryptwarden looks very nice, but i heard a rumor that S.U.S.A.N might have acces to a Manticore?


M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

The ships line up in close formation to synch their drift drives and slip into the drift in the Manticore.

drift time: 3d6 ⇒ (4, 6, 1) = 11 days in the void of the space between space.

So , what do you all do to interact and pass the time living in close quarters with your shipmates?


Mu's Alien Associates Boon

Thump.

Thump-Thump!

"Okay, so who else wants a workout?" Greta, Mu's sturdy dwarven assistant asks when she's flipped Mu across the room.

Exo-Guardians

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male NG lashunta (korasha) solarian (icon) 5 | SP 36/40 HP 39/39 | RP 5/5 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +4 | Speed 25ft | Stellar Mode: nil | detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: sidereal influence (bluff)

Even with various calisthenics taking place around him, Thomagar still manages to find time and space to meditate, sitting cross legged on the floor like his Master... and friend had taught him so many years ago.

Mu's Fightclub wrote:
"Okay, so who else wants a workout?" Greta, Mu's sturdy dwarven assistant asks when she's flipped Mu across the room.

It was challenging at times, though.

If you can't ignore them, join them.

"I would not mind one. One must exercise both the body and the mind."

Acquisitives

1 person marked this as a favorite.
820-704 | Female LG Nuar Icon technomancer 7 / Blitz Soldier 1 | SP 32/50 HP 48/48 | RP 9/10 | EAC 23; KAC 25 | Fort +7; Ref +2; Will +8 | Init: +4 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 60ft | GM reroll 0/1; Alien Associates 1/4 | Spells: 1st 6/6. 2nd 5/5, 3rd 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

"Excellent! Mental and physical training's so important."

Mu then turns to the audience at home. "And here are exercises you can try too. We've got to get in shape to give those Azlantis the greetings they deserve!"

Dataphiles

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Shirren Mystic 5 | SP 42/40 HP 36/36 | RP 9/9 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +9 | Init: +2 | Perc: +13, SM: +9 | Speed 30ft || Spells: 1st 6/6 2nd 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Click will happily broad cast that one Star Suger Hearlove song she knows. For all crew to hear (well within range). Telepathically. All day. 11 days in a row.


4 people marked this as a favorite.

♫ Lately we've been, we've been working hard
Dreaming about the things that we could be
Rescuing the lost of the Scoured Stars
'Cause Luwazi's called us
To be Rising Stars
Yeah, we'll be Rising Stars

I see this life
Like a shooting ship
Cross the vast through the drift
In our hearts, seeking signs
Seek them out and we shall find
Forcefields limned in gold
The answers if we're bold
And the lost ones as foretold
Us united like days of old
Sometimes it's the right fight
The quest for belonging
Knowing where we went wrong
Now doing the right thing
To the sky, the sky, the sky
Everything that threatens makes us feel alive

Lately we've been, we've been working hard
Dreaming about the things that we could be
Rescuing the lost of the Scoured Stars
'Cause Luwazi's called us
To be Rising Stars
Yeah, we'll be Rising Stars
Lately we've been, we've been working hard
Dreaming about the things that we could be
Rescuing the lost of the Scoured Stars
'Cause Luwazi's called us
To be Rising Stars
Yeah, we'll be Rising Stars

We light the fuel
And we flip and burn
Our ships torque and turn
Hope is a four letter word
We take the risks
Hope they'll earn
Forcefields limned in gold
The answers if we're bold
And the lost ones as foretold
Us united like days of old
Sometimes it's the right fight
The quest for belonging
Knowing where we went wrong
Now doing the right thing
To the sky, the sky, the sky
Everything that threatens makes us wanna fly

Lately we've been, we've been working hard
Dreaming about the things that we could be
Rescuing the lost of the Scoured Stars
'Cause Luwazi's called us
To be Rising Stars
Yeah, we'll be Rising Stars
Lately we've been, we've been working hard
Dreaming about the things that we could be
Rescuing the lost of the Scoured Stars
'Cause Luwazi's called us
To be Rising Stars
Yeah, we'll be Rising Stars

Shoot those missiles and watch them burn
Shout to the aether the lessons we learned
Shoot those missiles and watch them burn
Shout to the aether the lessons we learned
Shoot those missiles and watch them burn
Shout to the aether the lessons we learned
Shoot the jinsul and watch them burn
Shout to the aether the lessons we learned

Everything that threatens makes us feel alive
Lately we've been, we've been working hard
Dreaming about the things that we could be
Rescuing the lost of the Scoured Stars
'Cause Luwazi's called us
To be Rising Stars
Yeah, we'll be Rising Stars
Lately we've been, we've been working hard
Dreaming about the things that we could be
Rescuing the lost of the Scoured Stars
'Cause Luwazi's called us
To be Rising Stars
Yeah, we'll be Rising Stars ♫

Souce: 'Counting Stars' by One Republic

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Host Shirren Scholar Exocortex Mechanic 7 | SP 56/56 HP 48/48 RP 7/7 | EAC 23 KAC 24| F +7 R +11 W +3 | Init +6 | Speed 30 feet | Ammo: 36/40

Every once in a while the SMC music is interrupted by every piece of equipment Bugface owns with a speaker, and sometimes electronics in Bugface's vicinity, beggining to blare out Abysshead music and advertisements. Bugface apologizes everytime but seems to have just gotten used to it happening.

{That looks fun, Bugface would like a workout.} Bugface has never been in a fistfight or wrestling match or really anything along those lines so the bout goes on for about three tenths of a second before Bugface is sprawled on the ground.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid
Series of clicking noises wrote:
Click will happily broad cast that one Star Suger Hearlove song she knows. For all crew to hear (well within range). Telepathically. All day. 11 days in a row.

As a dm can I award 5 points of infamy all at ONCE? :)

Wayfinders

1 person marked this as a favorite.
male Shirren Mystic 8 Spacefarer Star Shaman Mystic | SP 64/64 HP 54/54 | RP 7/10 EAC 23; KAC 24 | Fort +6; Ref +6; Will +12 | Init: +4 | Perc: +20, SM: +10 | 1st 4/6, 2nd 4/6, 3rd 3/3|GM re-roll 0/1

"It was awesome when I got to meet Tsuchi-ko. Did I tell you guys I got to hang out with Zigvigix and Historia-7 at Songbird Station at a SMG concert. Everyone is always going on about Captain*Carmine but Tsuchi-ko can lay down some serious grooves."

T'kai when not at the helm, joins in with the rest of the crew in working out and gossiping about SMG.


M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

Alerts signal as star sugar heart love continues to echo in your brains.

Entering normal space in 30 seconds.

wall of text:
As the Starfnder force emerges from the Drift, Scout Team races
ahead toward a metallic black station built into the surface of
a pale pink moon. The other teams orbit the distant periphery
until Scout Team’s leader, Amster, speaks over the comms: “We
have dense concentrations of Azlanti structures and activity
up ahead. I’m getting some heavy energy output from the main
construction bay, but it looks like they’ve stationed lots of
guards around some kind of greenhouse at the eastern border,
even installed new artificial atmosphere throughout the area.
Orders, Captain?”
Venture-Captain Naiaj’s voice responds. “Clearly the Azlanti
care most about those two locations. I assume they’ve used
the construction bay to work on the King Xeros, but I don’t
know why the plants seem so important. Regardless, once their
surface fighters and defensive cannons are running we’ll be
on the clock, so we’ll probably be able to hit only one. Scout
Team will screen for bogies while Shield Team and I run antiair
interference. Strike Team, you’re the ones on the ground, so you
choose our location and we’ll cover you. Once Scout Team draws
the fre, strike with a quick strafing run to take out the Azlanti
garrison, then land and fnd whatever info you can about our
target. Look alive, folks!

So, which target do ya'll want to go after?

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Host Shirren Scholar Exocortex Mechanic 7 | SP 56/56 HP 48/48 RP 7/7 | EAC 23 KAC 24| F +7 R +11 W +3 | Init +6 | Speed 30 feet | Ammo: 36/40

{A bunch of guards around the greenhouse eh? Let's check that out.}

Wayfinders

male Shirren Mystic 8 Spacefarer Star Shaman Mystic | SP 64/64 HP 54/54 | RP 7/10 EAC 23; KAC 24 | Fort +6; Ref +6; Will +12 | Init: +4 | Perc: +20, SM: +10 | 1st 4/6, 2nd 4/6, 3rd 3/3|GM re-roll 0/1

"Everyone one good with me dropping down near the greenhouse?

Dataphiles

Female Shirren Mystic 5 | SP 42/40 HP 36/36 | RP 9/9 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +9 | Init: +2 | Perc: +13, SM: +9 | Speed 30ft || Spells: 1st 6/6 2nd 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Sure, but weren't we supposed to go after the ship?

Click Casts life bubble on everyone, just in case of sharp poisonous tornadoes.

Acquisitives

820-704 | Female LG Nuar Icon technomancer 7 / Blitz Soldier 1 | SP 32/50 HP 48/48 | RP 9/10 | EAC 23; KAC 25 | Fort +7; Ref +2; Will +8 | Init: +4 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 60ft | GM reroll 0/1; Alien Associates 1/4 | Spells: 1st 6/6. 2nd 5/5, 3rd 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Mu points down. "The greenhouse is on the ship. Wherever we go, I'm sure there'll be fighting!"

I've run this, so I'm abstaining from the vote. In PBP, we usually go with what the first two players to post choose anyway, just to speed up decisions.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Mu's Alien Associates Boon

Mu's team seems enthusiastic about this, and they grab their cameras and lights so they can film everything that goes down. "You can do it, Mu!"

Then they belatedly remember that there are other people on the team. The half-orc says belatedly, "Er... I'm sure the rest of you are great, too."

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Host Shirren Scholar Exocortex Mechanic 7 | SP 56/56 HP 48/48 RP 7/7 | EAC 23 KAC 24| F +7 R +11 W +3 | Init +6 | Speed 30 feet | Ammo: 36/40

{Thanks! Bugface thinks you're great too Thumper.} Bugface is very pleased to have a cheerleading squad along. The fact that they aren't really cheering for Bugface doesn't seem to faze Bugface, if Bugface even noticed.


M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

Naij is going to fly over you, diverting her shields in the way of the incoming Azlanti fighters as you strafe over your target.

"I got these guys. Soften the ground troops up a bit before you go in go go go go..."

engineer should boost power to weapons (if you need to skip a position, this won't help you all that much at this tier unless the dice gods are crazy)

science officer target their chosen location

pilot perform a flyby stunt maneuver to try avoiding incomming ground fire

gunner(s)fire weapons against the structure. You're trying to do a fair bit of damage to them, or you'll have to deal with their full compliment of defenders.

Dataphiles

Female Shirren Mystic 5 | SP 42/40 HP 36/36 | RP 9/9 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +3; Will +9 | Init: +2 | Perc: +13, SM: +9 | Speed 30ft || Spells: 1st 6/6 2nd 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

(ooc)Oh! in that case the greenhouse sounds interesting!(/ooc)


M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

It's a space station. You'd think the ship would be in the bay but you dont see it at the moment.....

Wayfinders

male Shirren Mystic 8 Spacefarer Star Shaman Mystic | SP 64/64 HP 54/54 | RP 7/10 EAC 23; KAC 24 | Fort +6; Ref +6; Will +12 | Init: +4 | Perc: +20, SM: +10 | 1st 4/6, 2nd 4/6, 3rd 3/3|GM re-roll 0/1

"Hold on. We got incoming fire."
Piloting- Flyby stunt: 1d20 + 17 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 17 + 2 = 20
Great, starting off with a nat 1.

Acquisitives

820-704 | Female LG Nuar Icon technomancer 7 / Blitz Soldier 1 | SP 32/50 HP 48/48 | RP 9/10 | EAC 23; KAC 25 | Fort +7; Ref +2; Will +8 | Init: +4 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 60ft | GM reroll 0/1; Alien Associates 1/4 | Spells: 1st 6/6. 2nd 5/5, 3rd 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Science Officer: 1d20 + 19 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 19 + 2 = 35

"Oh yeah, consider those systems TARGETED!"

1 to 50 of 232 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / BNWs King Xeros of Star Azlant (Outpost) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.