GL's Shattered Star.

Game Master Grandlounge

Maps

Loot


301 to 350 of 1,276 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

SSMap | Info | 0 GS Map | 0 GS Loot

You guys are where you are. The casters had been in a position to cast. there are a lot of readied actions.

As Darjaha moves it triggers the readied actions of the tower girls which will trigger.

Crossbow: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

As they become hostile Elendar begins casting magic missile, this activated the ready action of tower girl 1:

Crossbow: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

But she misses. This activates Von-Dai's readied action. Which triggers Sasha's ready action.

Crossbow: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 8

As the tension reaches its height both groups can feel it span like a dry twig.

Tower Girls: Will: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12Will: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Sasha Vidaxus: Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Elendar:
Von-Dai:
Darjiah:
Marcus:
Erond:

The initiative should be a little different than this but having the 3 of them on different initiatives is annoying and you should not have trouble here so I'm leaving it like this for simplicity.


Male Human Wizard 4 | HP 26/26 | AC 12 16, T 12, FF 10 14 | Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +4 | Init +2 | Perception +3 (+7 to spot statue-like creatures) | Hand of the Apprentice 8/8|
Spells:
1st - 7/7, 2nd - 5/5
Active effects:

Ow. Well, at the very least, it looks they all failed their will saves against Glitterdust. EDIT:

Von-Dai wrote:


Seeing Elendar cast mage armor, he nods and does the same for himself, using his arcane bond since he already expended the spell slot.

I cast mage armor while we were in room b2, so I have AC 16 for 3 hours.


SSMap | Info | 0 GS Map | 0 GS Loot

Yep you are fine.


HP 28/28 AC 25, T 14, FF 22, CMD 19, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +6, Init +2, Percep +6

I don't think I can change a readied action. If I can I will follow her in.


SSMap | Info | 0 GS Map | 0 GS Loot

The trigger is set unfortunately. You have your move and standard.


Half-Elf Arcanist 2/Sorcerer 1 | HP 15/22 | AC 17/T 13/FF 14 | CMD 12 | F +4/R +5/W +5 | Init +3 Per +10, low-light vision | buffs: heightened awareness 10m; mage armor 2h; resistance 1m; resist acid 5 | conditions: none

Elendar fires his readied arcane bolt at the tower girl.

Ranged touch attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Force damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Confirm critical?: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Force damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

...Huh. I guess that was worth waiting for! Silly Paizo dice roller.


Human Half-elf Investigator 3|4/4 inspiration|18/18 HP|FORT +1 WILL +5 REF +7|AC 18, FF 14, T 14|Temp: 60 ft speed 30/30,

The bolt misses darjiah, she Holds her action for Marcus to move into the room then she will move as far into the room as possible and fire


SSMap | Info | 0 GS Map | 0 GS Loot

Darjiah is on delay Marcus is up.


HP 28/28 AC 25, T 14, FF 22, CMD 19, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +6, Init +2, Percep +6

He will move forward 5' and block the passage, then he will whip the one on his
right(west).

power attack
to hit: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8 damage: 1d3 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

but he fails to make contact.


SSMap | Info | 0 GS Map | 0 GS Loot

Waiting on Darjiah's action.


Human Half-elf Investigator 3|4/4 inspiration|18/18 HP|FORT +1 WILL +5 REF +7|AC 18, FF 14, T 14|Temp: 60 ft speed 30/30,

Oh shoot sorry my bad
She will step 5 feet and shoot at the one in the back with point blank shot Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 211d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 Admittedly she'd hoped he would move a bit further up, begin an advancement into the room but this works as well

Dark Archive

AC:17 T:13 F:14 | HP24/24 | CMD:16 | F:+4 R:+4 W:+6 | Init:+5 | Perc: +8

Erond will move up and attack.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

"It seems they are too stubborn to listen to reason."


SSMap | Info | 0 GS Map | 0 GS Loot

A bolt of force strikes the leader of this small pack. The girls try to take defensive positions and rub the glitter from there eyes.

Tower Girls: Will 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7, Will 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Sasha Vidaxus: Will 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Elendar:
Von-Dai:
Darjiah:
Marcus:
Erond:


Male Human Wizard 4 | HP 26/26 | AC 12 16, T 12, FF 10 14 | Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +4 | Init +2 | Perception +3 (+7 to spot statue-like creatures) | Hand of the Apprentice 8/8|
Spells:
1st - 7/7, 2nd - 5/5
Active effects:

Von-Dai casts a spell on himself, then moves along the walls and ceiling to get a better view of the Tower Girls

Casting spider climb, then moving to where I am.


HP 28/28 AC 25, T 14, FF 22, CMD 19, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +6, Init +2, Percep +6

Marcus will step forward 5'1, then attempt to whip the leader

power attack
to hit: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23 damage: 1d3 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9


SSMap | Info | 0 GS Map | 0 GS Loot

Sasha takes a thunderous crack in the chest. She moves her head around out of instinct but is still blind.


Human Half-elf Investigator 3|4/4 inspiration|18/18 HP|FORT +1 WILL +5 REF +7|AC 18, FF 14, T 14|Temp: 60 ft speed 30/30,

Darjiah reloads her crossbow then shoots at Sasha Light Crossbow: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 141d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Half-Elf Arcanist 2/Sorcerer 1 | HP 15/22 | AC 17/T 13/FF 14 | CMD 12 | F +4/R +5/W +5 | Init +3 Per +10, low-light vision | buffs: heightened awareness 10m; mage armor 2h; resistance 1m; resist acid 5 | conditions: none

Elendar takes advantage of the leader's temporary blindness to shoot another arcane bolt at her.

Ranged touch attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Force damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


SSMap | Info | 0 GS Map | 0 GS Loot

The flies just past Sasha which causes her to jump. She stands up slightly providing just enough target for Elendar to hit her in the face with the dart of force.

"Boss? Boss? You ok?"

Dark Archive

AC:17 T:13 F:14 | HP24/24 | CMD:16 | F:+4 R:+4 W:+6 | Init:+5 | Perc: +8

"Know when it is your time. It's not good to stay here."

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


SSMap | Info | 0 GS Map | 0 GS Loot

Erond clips the one Tower girl with a warning shot in the shoulder.

Tower Girls:Will: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9, Will: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Sasha Vidaxus: Dying
Elendar:
Von-Dai:
Darjiah:
Marcus:
Erond:

Still blind (Not knowing its the last round of blindness) the girls put their hands up.

We wont stand in your way. Please don't let Sasha die.


HP 28/28 AC 25, T 14, FF 22, CMD 19, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +6, Init +2, Percep +6

"She'll be OK. " he offers as he keeps an eye on them.


Male Human Wizard 4 | HP 26/26 | AC 12 16, T 12, FF 10 14 | Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +4 | Init +2 | Perception +3 (+7 to spot statue-like creatures) | Hand of the Apprentice 8/8|
Spells:
1st - 7/7, 2nd - 5/5
Active effects:

"Throw down your weapons. We'll keep an eye on you, and we'll try to keep Sasha from dying." Von-Dai holds his staff while standing on the wall, watching them from next to and above Marcus. It's honestly a bit disconcerting - both for those looking at him and himself. He motions Erond to the fallen one - Sasha, apparently, to stabilize.


SSMap | Info | 0 GS Map | 0 GS Loot

They start to fumble about there person to find any an all weapons and drop them. As they do so their sight returns but they seem set in the plan to give up.

Dark Archive

AC:17 T:13 F:14 | HP24/24 | CMD:16 | F:+4 R:+4 W:+6 | Init:+5 | Perc: +8

Erond stabilizes the women.

"Your leader is safe."

What next?


Male Human Wizard 4 | HP 26/26 | AC 12 16, T 12, FF 10 14 | Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +4 | Init +2 | Perception +3 (+7 to spot statue-like creatures) | Hand of the Apprentice 8/8|
Spells:
1st - 7/7, 2nd - 5/5
Active effects:

"Now, please sit over there," Von-Dai gestures to a corner, "and answer a few question for us. How many of the Tower Girls are there?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7


SSMap | Info | 0 GS Map | 0 GS Loot

Two tower girls and their boss, so three total.

Despite your unconvincing tone, they are inclined to follow direction and sit in the corner.


SSMap | Info | 0 GS Map | 0 GS Loot

What questions would you like to ask?


Human Half-elf Investigator 3|4/4 inspiration|18/18 HP|FORT +1 WILL +5 REF +7|AC 18, FF 14, T 14|Temp: 60 ft speed 30/30,

I'll get up a post tonight


Human Half-elf Investigator 3|4/4 inspiration|18/18 HP|FORT +1 WILL +5 REF +7|AC 18, FF 14, T 14|Temp: 60 ft speed 30/30,

Darjiah will go sit by them "You know me, I used to be one of you. You guys can have a future, just as I do, all you have to do is help us here. Now how many people are taking up residence here?" Diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 + 1d6 ⇒ (10) + 6 + (3) = 19


HP 28/28 AC 25, T 14, FF 22, CMD 19, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +6, Init +2, Percep +6

diplomacy assist: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9 "It's in your best interest to give us a hand now. "


Male Human Wizard 4 | HP 26/26 | AC 12 16, T 12, FF 10 14 | Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +4 | Init +2 | Perception +3 (+7 to spot statue-like creatures) | Hand of the Apprentice 8/8|
Spells:
1st - 7/7, 2nd - 5/5
Active effects:

GM, my question about how many Tower Girls there were was supposed to be similar to Darjiah's.

"We can help you, if you are willing to work with us."

Diplomacy assist: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17


SSMap | Info | 0 GS Map | 0 GS Loot

I see that question make more sense.

"Ten, fifteen I don't know who is out on missions. We don't have controls of the whole area though so there are lots of other things in here. Taking control of the crow is taking a bit of time."


Half-Elf Arcanist 2/Sorcerer 1 | HP 15/22 | AC 17/T 13/FF 14 | CMD 12 | F +4/R +5/W +5 | Init +3 Per +10, low-light vision | buffs: heightened awareness 10m; mage armor 2h; resistance 1m; resist acid 5 | conditions: none

Elendar sniffs, accepting the surrender but not sure what to do now. "What sorts of other things?" he asks, curiously.


SSMap | Info | 0 GS Map | 0 GS Loot

"Rats, bats, some slimy things."


Human Half-elf Investigator 3|4/4 inspiration|18/18 HP|FORT +1 WILL +5 REF +7|AC 18, FF 14, T 14|Temp: 60 ft speed 30/30,

Darjiah shrugs "Guess that makes us the exterminators then. Any traps we should know about, where's the leader?" Darjiah would probably know her name but i don't


SSMap | Info | 0 GS Map | 0 GS Loot

"I don't know where she will be but she knows you coming so expect a fight."


Male Human Wizard 4 | HP 26/26 | AC 12 16, T 12, FF 10 14 | Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +4 | Init +2 | Perception +3 (+7 to spot statue-like creatures) | Hand of the Apprentice 8/8|
Spells:
1st - 7/7, 2nd - 5/5
Active effects:

"How does she know we're coming?"


SSMap | Info | 0 GS Map | 0 GS Loot

"We have lookouts that saw your boat approach."


Human Half-elf Investigator 3|4/4 inspiration|18/18 HP|FORT +1 WILL +5 REF +7|AC 18, FF 14, T 14|Temp: 60 ft speed 30/30,

Darjiah's questions are satisfied for now so she turns to the rest of the party
"They couldn't have made this easy for us. Now the way I see it we have 2 options guys, #1 we tie them up, maybe knock them out and leave them here. The only problem is I don't doubt they could break out, and that would be less than ideal. The other solution would be we bring them with us, but then what's to stop them from trying to gang up on us with their friends. Maybe we leave their weapons here and take them?"


SSMap | Info | 0 GS Map | 0 GS Loot

"Well you could just let us go. That's an option. You should think about it. Why would we come back to get killed?"


Human Half-elf Investigator 3|4/4 inspiration|18/18 HP|FORT +1 WILL +5 REF +7|AC 18, FF 14, T 14|Temp: 60 ft speed 30/30,

Darjiah turns back to them "Why, so you can go join up with another gang? It's just a circling problem, and very few people decide to turn away from a life of crime and turn their life around. Sometimes they just need a little assistance to make that choice."


Male Human Wizard 4 | HP 26/26 | AC 12 16, T 12, FF 10 14 | Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +4 | Init +2 | Perception +3 (+7 to spot statue-like creatures) | Hand of the Apprentice 8/8|
Spells:
1st - 7/7, 2nd - 5/5
Active effects:

Von-Dai shrugs and says, "Letting them go would be the most convenient option - except for the fact that they could take our boat and leave us stranded here. That would be very inconvenient for us. Perhaps, having gotten this far, we should withdraw for the day and take them with us. You can turn them over to the proper authorities, Darjiah, if you wish."

I'd like to point out that so far today we've dealt with Fenster, found Natalya, escorted her back to Heidmarch Manor, broken the curse of the Shard of Pride, journeyed to the docks, fought Terry and her thugs, and begun exploring the Crow and fought these three. GM, what time of day is it?


SSMap | Info | 0 GS Map | 0 GS Loot

You rested after you dealt with Shard. Fender conversations was 20min, the fight at the doc was quick, 20min to find a boat and 20 more to paddle out here. Then making you way up here with moving carefully was maybe another 10min. Assuming planing time, eating and other travel though out the day was an hour. There was the time spent hoisting a tower girl on a flag poll. I would say you have been going steady for about 4 hours. Your day started late because you were investigating Natalya all through the night. I would say it's about 4pm.


Human Half-elf Investigator 3|4/4 inspiration|18/18 HP|FORT +1 WILL +5 REF +7|AC 18, FF 14, T 14|Temp: 60 ft speed 30/30,

She smiles "I would very much like to take them to the proper authorities, part of this was to show the guards are doing our job. We could withdraw, though it seems like the day has just begun and I'm only behind one mixture on my formulas. How are you lot standing on your abilities? Part of it as well is abandoning post here, might it be wise to finish what we started?"
I'm fine with resting, Darjiah is with a little bit of persuasion and seeing how low other people are on their spells.

Dark Archive

AC:17 T:13 F:14 | HP24/24 | CMD:16 | F:+4 R:+4 W:+6 | Init:+5 | Perc: +8

"I have assumed quite a long day and been being very conservative with my magical resources. I can go either way. Looking through the chronicles past pathfinder will often leave their captive unconscious or tied up and return for them later. But that is not without risk."

The DC for getting out of being untied is 20+ the best grapple CMB of the group.


Human Half-elf Investigator 3|4/4 inspiration|18/18 HP|FORT +1 WILL +5 REF +7|AC 18, FF 14, T 14|Temp: 60 ft speed 30/30,

Darjiah says "Maybe we have marcus tie them up and knock them out, then go to the next room. We'll see how we're looking after that, I'll make sure we don't die" and she smiles humorously.
DC 27 is going to be hard to beat, way to go fighters! Von-Dai do you have more spells with the long rest?


HP 28/28 AC 25, T 14, FF 22, CMD 19, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +6, Init +2, Percep +6

"Yeah, that should be enough. "
and he sets to tying them up.


Male Human Wizard 4 | HP 26/26 | AC 12 16, T 12, FF 10 14 | Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +4 | Init +2 | Perception +3 (+7 to spot statue-like creatures) | Hand of the Apprentice 8/8|
Spells:
1st - 7/7, 2nd - 5/5
Active effects:

Yeah, but I can also back down to mostly cantrip and hand of the apprentice use. I'll save the other glitterdust for if we encounter another boss-type, which is what I think Sasha was. I'm just down to one spider climb and one glitterdust - I burned a lot of spells against Terry, since she seemed to be doing a number on us, especially to Darjiah.


Half-Elf Arcanist 2/Sorcerer 1 | HP 15/22 | AC 17/T 13/FF 14 | CMD 12 | F +4/R +5/W +5 | Init +3 Per +10, low-light vision | buffs: heightened awareness 10m; mage armor 2h; resistance 1m; resist acid 5 | conditions: none

Elendar watches them tie the prisoners up. "Don't worry," he says in a slightly superior tone, "We will be back soon. Your cooperation will ensure that this goes better for you... and your colleagues."

301 to 350 of 1,276 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GL's Shattered Star. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.