GL's Shattered Star.

Game Master Grandlounge

Maps

Loot


901 to 932 of 932 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>

Heal (untrained: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20


Map Pieces of Knowledge

You take no more STR damage and it clears from your system.

Where to next all?


Male Human Wizard 1 | HP 20/20 | AC 12 16, T 12, FF 10 14 | Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3 | Init +2 | Perception +3 (+7 to spot statue-like creatures) | Hand of the Apprentice 8/8|
Spells:
1st - 6/6, 2nd - 4/4
Active effects:

Let's check those 3 corner rooms off the big room we're in, then go north (up on the map)?


Half-Elf Cleric (Varisian Pilgrim) 3
Vitals:
(HP: 24/24; AC: 17/13/14; Percep: +10; Init: +3; Fort +5, Ref: +4, Will: +4 [+7 charm; +6 illusions]; CMD: 16; CMB +3; Speed: 40)

Sorry, Zeltyeli would have tended the wound as soon as combat ended.


Map Pieces of Knowledge

No worries she was able to make the saves.

Looking through the side rooms you believe that historically would have been curtained of used for ceremonial preparation for events occurring in this assembly hall. Following the hallway north you find the staircase that brought you down to this level.


Male Human Wizard 1 | HP 20/20 | AC 12 16, T 12, FF 10 14 | Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3 | Init +2 | Perception +3 (+7 to spot statue-like creatures) | Hand of the Apprentice 8/8|
Spells:
1st - 6/6, 2nd - 4/4
Active effects:

Finding they were backtracking, Von-Dai then suggested, "Let's head south, then."


Sevrus will go in front searching and being stealthy.

Stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15


Map Pieces of Knowledge

As you creep forward you can turn right and go down a hallway into a large open room that is too dark for you to see into or go straight into what appears to be a kitchen.

The chamber opens out in a wide half-circle. Giant brick ovens
have been built into the curved wall, and fire pits outfitted with
multiple spits for roasting are set nearby.


Map Pieces of Knowledge

So what's the plan?


Half-Elf Cleric (Varisian Pilgrim) 3
Vitals:
(HP: 24/24; AC: 17/13/14; Percep: +10; Init: +3; Fort +5, Ref: +4, Will: +4 [+7 charm; +6 illusions]; CMD: 16; CMB +3; Speed: 40)

Zeltyeli looks around, then pauses, "I think I'm worried about what's been on those spits."


Male Human Wizard 1 | HP 20/20 | AC 12 16, T 12, FF 10 14 | Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3 | Init +2 | Perception +3 (+7 to spot statue-like creatures) | Hand of the Apprentice 8/8|
Spells:
1st - 6/6, 2nd - 4/4
Active effects:

"I'm not even sure when the last time they were used was. Let's investigate the large room and see what's down there." Von-Dai pulls out a coin and speaks words of magic, causing the coin to glow with a light.

Casting light.


Map Pieces of Knowledge

Zeltyieli you hear a chittering from the kitchen, maybe from the cupboards but it is hard to tell.

Perception Z: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19

Von's Light illuminates the room but not the source of the sound.


Half-Elf Cleric (Varisian Pilgrim) 3
Vitals:
(HP: 24/24; AC: 17/13/14; Percep: +10; Init: +3; Fort +5, Ref: +4, Will: +4 [+7 charm; +6 illusions]; CMD: 16; CMB +3; Speed: 40)

Zeltyieli says, "There's something in there... I can hear it."


Map Pieces of Knowledge

Are we investigating the sound or moving on?


Female Human Rogue

Can we identify what is making the sound?


Map Pieces of Knowledge

Knowledge nature please.


HP 28/28 AC 25, T 14, FF 22, CMD 19, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +6, Init +2, Percep +6

"It sounds like bugs to me. "

no ranks in that skill.


Male Human Wizard 1 | HP 20/20 | AC 12 16, T 12, FF 10 14 | Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3 | Init +2 | Perception +3 (+7 to spot statue-like creatures) | Hand of the Apprentice 8/8|
Spells:
1st - 6/6, 2nd - 4/4
Active effects:

Knowledge (nature): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31

Von-Dai listens for whatever it is that's making the sound, trying to identify it.


Map Pieces of Knowledge

It sounds like hundreds of insects, the kind of which you are unsure based on the sound alone (we will roll that check over if you see them). They seem calm enough, for now, but you wonder about how they may react to loud noises or approaching creatures.


Male Human Wizard 1 | HP 20/20 | AC 12 16, T 12, FF 10 14 | Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3 | Init +2 | Perception +3 (+7 to spot statue-like creatures) | Hand of the Apprentice 8/8|
Spells:
1st - 6/6, 2nd - 4/4
Active effects:

"It sounds like there are hundreds of insects. we are, perhaps, better off avoiding them - they may become hostile should we approach or make loud noises."


HP 28/28 AC 25, T 14, FF 22, CMD 19, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +6, Init +2, Percep +6

"I'm no good against great big gobs of little bugs, so I agree with avoiding them. "


Map Pieces of Knowledge

Meeting Hall
A damp natural grotto opens up in the earth here, its stone ceiling rising forty feet above. Fat columns of brick support the northern end of the room, and the floor of the southern end has been carved into a low dais upon which stands the mould slick statue of a beautiful woman wielding a ranseur.

In front of you see a human-sized crab like monstrosity clings tenaciously to the rough stone, its enormous pincers held out menacingly before it.

DC 10 Perception:

Secret door in the southern wall hangs askew in a broken frame the passageway leads to.

Ancient shelves hold only the dust of whatever foodstuffs were once stored here. In the alcoves to the south, iron hooks for hanging meats dangle from the ceiling.

Initiative :

Marcus: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Von-Dai: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Sevrus: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
Zeltiyeli: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Natalya: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Cave Fisher: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

The bold may act
Zeltiyeli:
Von-Dai:
Sevrus:

Cave Fisher:
Marcus:
Natalya:

After this fight we will be level 4, so start prepping your characters.


Male Human Wizard 1 | HP 20/20 | AC 12 16, T 12, FF 10 14 | Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3 | Init +2 | Perception +3 (+7 to spot statue-like creatures) | Hand of the Apprentice 8/8|
Spells:
1st - 6/6, 2nd - 4/4
Active effects:

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

Von-Dai said, "There's a broken secret door over in the southern wall. Let me see if I know what this crab is..."

Knowledge (nature): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24

If it isn't any of those three, I have local at +13 and planes at +12.

As he racked his brain, Von-Dai cautiously moved forward enough to see it, then hurled his staff at it.

Hand of the Apprentice: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2


Map Pieces of Knowledge

This is a very powerful individual of the cave fisher species. It is Immune mind-affecting effects. You also know it has a filament capable of pulling people from 10 feet for which it gets its fisher name.

It is a simple creature that's all relevant information.


Male Human Wizard 1 | HP 20/20 | AC 12 16, T 12, FF 10 14 | Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3 | Init +2 | Perception +3 (+7 to spot statue-like creatures) | Hand of the Apprentice 8/8|
Spells:
1st - 6/6, 2nd - 4/4
Active effects:

And that's why I'm 15 feet away!


Map Pieces of Knowledge

Zeltiyeli and Sevrus you're up.


Female Human Rogue

Wary of the creature, Sevrus moves forward slowly and throws a dagger.

dagger: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Half-Elf Cleric (Varisian Pilgrim) 3
Vitals:
(HP: 24/24; AC: 17/13/14; Percep: +10; Init: +3; Fort +5, Ref: +4, Will: +4 [+7 charm; +6 illusions]; CMD: 16; CMB +3; Speed: 40)

Zeltyieli slides the small bow off his shoulder and shoots at the creature.

Shortbow: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10 for 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Map Pieces of Knowledge

Von's staff manages to hit seemingly because the creature was caught off guard. Even while getting a jump on it neither Sevrus's dagger nor Zeltyieli's arrow pierces the tough carapace of the creature.

Zeltyieli I moved you to the closest square you could soot from.

The cave fisher makes a bubbling gurgling noise as it moves toward Von, the most dangerous combatant where it snips at you.

Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

The bold may act
Zeltiyeli:
Von-Dai: -9
Sevrus:

Cave Fisher:
Marcus:
Natalya:


Female Human Rogue

Sevrus moves forward to attack

dagger: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

dagger: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


HP 28/28 AC 25, T 14, FF 22, CMD 19, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +6, Init +2, Percep +6

Marcus moves up and attacks the big bug thing.

power attack
to hit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24 damage: 1d3 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Map Pieces of Knowledge

Sevrus find the shell virtually impenetrable. Marcus seeing the mouth open as the creature hisses at Sevrus aims for the mouth and strikes hard and accurately.

Zelti and Von you are up.

901 to 932 of 932 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GL's Shattered Star. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.