[PFS] Siege of the Diamond City - GM Ewok (Inactive)

Game Master EwokBanshee

Maps


451 to 461 of 461 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Male LG Human Monk (Windstep Master) 4/ Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 2/ Champion of Irori 6 | HP 110/110 | AC 27 T 24 FF 23 | CMB +18, CMD 42 | F: +17, R: +15, W: +17 | Init: +3 | Perc: +22, SM: +16 | Speed 50ft | Lay on Hands 11/11 || Ki Pool 20/21 || Smite Evil/Chaos 1/4 | | Active conditions: Deflect Arrows, Deific Obedience

Yajima will become more self-sufficient in a couple levels, I swear! I'll have more, and stronger, lay on hands that I will also be able to spend ki in order to trigger to keep myself alive.

Dark Archive

LG M Dwarf Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 5 - HP 44/44 - AC 23, T 11, FF 22 - F+7*, R+3*, W+7* - Init: +1 - Perc +10 (DV, SC), SM +10 - Smite Evil 2/2 - Lay on Hands (2d6+4) 4/4 - Divind Bond 1/1 - Lesser Restoration 1/1 - Liberating Command 1/1 - Active Conditions: Nil

Alrik is encouraged as the demon is hit from multiple fronts. Winding up, he tries to finish the creature off and send it back whence it came.

Go Home!: 1d20 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 7 + 4 = 31
Damage: 1d10 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 3 = 10

Confirm Crit: 1d20 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 7 + 4 = 20
Extra Crit Damage: 2d10 + 6 + 6 ⇒ (1, 6) + 6 + 6 = 19

The Concordance

M Half-Orc Alchemist 3 | HP 21| AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | CMB +2, CMD 16 | F: +7, R: +10, W: +5 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None. | BOMB: 8-Day 2d6+3 dc 14

Conney does his best to keep loading the ballista.

Liberty's Edge

Male LG Human Monk (Windstep Master) 4/ Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 2/ Champion of Irori 6 | HP 110/110 | AC 27 T 24 FF 23 | CMB +18, CMD 42 | F: +17, R: +15, W: +17 | Init: +3 | Perc: +22, SM: +16 | Speed 50ft | Lay on Hands 11/11 || Ki Pool 20/21 || Smite Evil/Chaos 1/4 | | Active conditions: Deflect Arrows, Deific Obedience

Well, looks like we are piling on a ton of damage this round, so let's go for broke.

Seeing the demon reel back from the hail of blows from his teammates, Yajima leaps into the face of the monster to land a massive punch, trying to finish the demon off. "Well fought demon! But it's back to the abyss for now!"

power attack, dragon style: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
damage: 1d6 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17

flurry: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
damage: 1d6 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

free bull rush: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Let's hope this is enough to finish the thing

rolling group healing aid token: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Grand Lodge

| Dead Suns AP |

Phew, you really turned up the volume this round!!! Doubled the damage. Those Smites are great.

Two arrows hit the demon-bee in the shoulder, spasming the upper arm muscles. A ballista bolt strikes it in the stomach, spilling infernal guts onto it's front legs. An axe swings upwards into it's abdomen, spilling boiling blood onto the wall. Yajima, barely breathing with blood running down his back, spins and punches a hole in the demon's chest! It gives a final screech and falls to the ground, slowly rolling off the tower.

COMBAT COMPLETE! Well done! In just a few hours we'll get an update on how the siege turned out. You did very well in contributing to the cause!

Status

Conney 18/21 HP
Yajima 4/34 HP
Lady Vulpina 12/28 HP
Wenjeff 25/40 HP
Harpocrates
Alrik 27/28
Denaria 32/32 HP

2 NPC Artillerists 9/27 HP
Huge Ballista 46 dmg 4 rounds remaining
Left Ballista 21 dmg 1 round remaining
Right Ballista 0 dmg Ready to fire

Scourge of Deskari 153 dmg


OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT
The Society’s finest have dealt a great blow to the demonic generals.

The host of Demons seems to have lost coordination as they engage along the battle lines, with the Generals mostly cut down and the siege engines still firing, the horde starts falling apart.

The demons go into retreat or are cut down by the crusaders and Pathfinders who swarm those foolish enough to stay. With the host in retreat, the defenders also start recovering the injured and slain.

The dust settles as surviving Pathfinders find their way back to the Starrise Citadel. Dozens lie wounded, some bearing injuries that may prove fatal. Smoke chokes the air as crusaders continue to douse still-burning buildings whose flames are now mercifully under control.

Venture-Captain Jorsal silently walks up and down the lines of Pathfinders. He rarely speaks, only giving an understanding nod or a comforting smile. The arrival of a squad of battered crusaders from the center of the city breaks the grim moment. At their head rides a stern woman bedecked in shining full plate engraved with intricate gold filigree. Her weapon is coated in what must be demonic ichor, and several of her helmet’s once beautiful blue plumes are charred. This can only be Queen Galfrey, crusader queen of Mendev and leader of Nerosyan.

She brings her entourage to a halt and addresses the assembled Pathfinders. “Words cannot express the gratitude of Mendev. What your Society has done here today goes well beyond what duty required. I have learned that this attack was just one of many in a coordinated assault against all of Mendev, and that our wardstones have failed us, disabled by some demonic treachery. Our city only stands thanks to the efforts of those such as yourselves. I have spoken with Venture- Captain Jorsal, and Mendev shall do whatever it can to aid you in reaching the Sky Citadel of Jormurdun—so long as doing so does not interfere with the new war".

“Now, I must depart for the city of Kenabres to inspect the damage done there. Woefully, it did not have the benefit of the Pathfinder Society’s assistance when it was assaulted, and all reports indicate the city is now completely ruined.” She pauses, worry visible on her face before concluding, “Thank you, all of you for your efforts here today.” Without another word, Queen Galfrey and her entourage turn and leave. The remaining Pathfinder survivors stand united, under the still-brilliant light of the Starrise Spire.

Unable to breach the walls of the city with their primary army, the demons have broken into a full retreat. The crusaders are ready to strike back against the demons. Congratulations Pathfinders on your overwhelming victory!

Table GMs - please feel free to close out any dialogue and allow the players to resolve any outstanding business, and close off in your own time. Thank you for GMing!

Players, thank you for your participation, I hope you all had a ball and take away some memories (fond or harrowing) and see you next time!

Liberty's Edge

Male LG Human Monk (Windstep Master) 4/ Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 2/ Champion of Irori 6 | HP 110/110 | AC 27 T 24 FF 23 | CMB +18, CMD 42 | F: +17, R: +15, W: +17 | Init: +3 | Perc: +22, SM: +16 | Speed 50ft | Lay on Hands 11/11 || Ki Pool 20/21 || Smite Evil/Chaos 1/4 | | Active conditions: Deflect Arrows, Deific Obedience

Yajima collapses to unconsciousness once again and gets carted off to a medical facility to recover. He feels grateful for the incredible challenge the demons presented and for his fellow pathfinders keeping him alive.

Sovereign Court

Female Kitsune CN Kitsune Mysterious Stranger 1/Picaroon 3 | AC 18 (19 vs. adj.), T 15 (16 vs. adj.), FF 13 | 28/28 hp | Fort +3, Ref +8, Will 0;| Init +6 | Percep +3 | CMD 19

Vulpina is left panting behind the ballista, still visibly burnt-- although the healing given at the last moment seems to have soothed the worst of it. Her clothes are a wreck, burnt and black in many places.

Still, she is triumphant, and as she looks out over the field, she sees the demonic horde's back turned. She smiles with what little energy she has left.

She takes a moment to pocket her weapons, then draws a cane, trying not to look like she's leaning on it quite as much as she is. "Who still has strength to carry Yajima?" she asks, looking down at him upon the ground.

--------------------

Vulpina looks rather more settled by the time she reaches Starrise Spire, having stopped at the temple to have her burns healed-- she still had a favor to turn in, after all. She will have to ask one of her friends back in Absalom to mend her clothing once she returns-- but of course, thankfully, she brought another outfit.

In the meantime, she sits in charred armor, listening to the queen. When she departs, she turns to her companions.

"I must say, that went as well as it possibly could. Have you any desire to fight alongside me again, I will be happy to mark my name next to yours on any call for agents," she offers to the rest of the group.

Silver Crusade

Female Human Paladin 2/Warpriest 2 of Erastil|HP 31/32|AC 20 17 (T 16 13, FF 17 14)|CMB +4 CMD 20 (FF 14)|F:+8 R:+4 W:+10|Init +3|Perc +5|Bless 1/4 LoH 0/2 Ferv 2/4 Smite 0/1|Active: Shield of Faith, Smite

Denaria leans on her bow as the demons recede. She reflects on the battles this day, and the destruction she witnessed. The words of her patron Erastil come to mind.

Sometimes it's not the wealth you have but, what's inside you that others need.

"If Yajima needs aid to get to the city, I will help carry him."

Dark Archive

LG M Dwarf Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 5 - HP 44/44 - AC 23, T 11, FF 22 - F+7*, R+3*, W+7* - Init: +1 - Perc +10 (DV, SC), SM +10 - Smite Evil 2/2 - Lay on Hands (2d6+4) 4/4 - Divind Bond 1/1 - Lesser Restoration 1/1 - Liberating Command 1/1 - Active Conditions: Nil

”Aye I can lend a shoulder to the man. He’s a worthy companion!”

The Concordance

M Half-Orc Alchemist 3 | HP 21| AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | CMB +2, CMD 16 | F: +7, R: +10, W: +5 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None. | BOMB: 8-Day 2d6+3 dc 14

Sighing from lack of strength, Conney joins Alrik in carrying Yajima back to the rear.

451 to 461 of 461 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] Siege of the Diamond City - GM Ewok All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.