[PFS] Siege of the Diamond City - GM Ewok (Inactive)

Game Master EwokBanshee

Maps


351 to 400 of 461 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

Female Kitsune CN Kitsune Mysterious Stranger 1/Picaroon 3 | AC 18 (19 vs. adj.), T 15 (16 vs. adj.), FF 13 | 28/28 hp | Fort +3, Ref +8, Will 0;| Init +6 | Percep +3 | CMD 19

Vulpina's coursing adrenaline helps her fight through the fatigue that's building in her joints, loading a pack of bolts into the ballista and working on getting it aimed properly. At this point, her head's on a swivel, trying to keep an eye toward the other side-- as well as the large ballista-- as well.

Gotta wait 'til next turn to fire. If you kill this guy before then, we've got a ballista prepared in advance of the next one!

The Concordance

M Half-Orc Alchemist 3 | HP 21| AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | CMB +2, CMD 16 | F: +7, R: +10, W: +5 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None. | BOMB: 8-Day 2d6+3 dc 14

Conney keeps working with the others in getting the ballista firing again.

Any rolls yet?

Dark Archive

LG M Dwarf Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 4 - HP 36/36 - AC 22, T 11, FF 21 - F+6*, R+2*, W+6* - Init: +1 - Perc +9 (DV, SC), SM +9 - Smite Evil 1/2 - Lay on Hands (2d6+4) 3/4 - Active Conditions: Nil

Alrik keeps his focus on the biggest weapon, doing his best to keep the weapon on track.

Silver Crusade

Female Human Paladin 2/Warpriest 2 of Erastil|HP 31/32|AC 20 17 (T 16 13, FF 17 14)|CMB +4 CMD 20 (FF 14)|F:+8 R:+4 W:+10|Init +3|Perc +5|Bless 1/4 LoH 0/2 Ferv 2/4 Smite 0/1|Active: Shield of Faith, Smite

Denaria runs over to Lady Vulpina's balista and touches it. "May Erastil bless our cause..."

Grant the Holy Strike blessing to the balista (extra d6 damage to evil targets for 1 minute).

Sovereign Court

Female Kitsune CN Kitsune Mysterious Stranger 1/Picaroon 3 | AC 18 (19 vs. adj.), T 15 (16 vs. adj.), FF 13 | 28/28 hp | Fort +3, Ref +8, Will 0;| Init +6 | Percep +3 | CMD 19

Vulpina rankles just a bit, but finds her peace with Erastil as long as she’s operating what is essentially a giant bow anyway.

Scarab Sages

M Human Ranger 4 (Sable Company Marine) / HP 40, CMD 20, Init +4, Perc +6, AC 22/14/18, Fort +7 Ref +9 Will +4 (+2 vs divin.) / Spells 1st 0/1 /Active cond.: Gravity Bow // Harpocrates: HP: 20, Perc +5, AC 20/12/17, Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +2

Again, the archer fires two cold iron arrows at the demon.

Arrow 1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

Damage 1: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (1, 1) + 4 = 6

Arrow 2: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Damage 2: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (5, 1) + 4 = 10

Harpocrate doesn't want to stay in rest and bites the demon.

Bite: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 5 + 2 = 17Flanck

Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Grand Lodge

| Dead Suns AP |

Lady Vulpina preps the left ballista while Alrik and Conney work on the larger one! With a loud TWANG the bolt fires! Their aim is true and the enormous siege projectile slams into a horrific demon cannon in the distance! The enemy siege weapon explodes in a fireball! The two conscripts cheer as their friends are avenged. one success!

Wenjeff's first arrow thuds into the remaining demon, sizzling the red flesh. His animal partner follows up on the distraction with a claw to the back! The demon stays standing, roaring in anger! He spins in a wide arc, bringing his halberd towards Yajima! Thankfully the blade misses - though only by inches.

Swing @ Yajima: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16
Damage, with Disease: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 Give me a fortitude save, please!

Everybody in bold is up! Anyone who does not post within 24 hours will be botted.

Round 3

Wenjeff
Harpocrates
Conney
Yajima 29/34 HP
Alrik
Denaria
Lady Vulpina

2 NPC Artillerists 0 dmg
Huge Ballista 25 dmg 5 rounds remaining [Conney & Alrik]
Left Ballista 0 dmg Ready to fire
Right Ballista 0 dmg 1 round remaining

Purple Schir 23 dmg
Green Schir 61 dmg

Sovereign Court

Female Kitsune CN Kitsune Mysterious Stranger 1/Picaroon 3 | AC 18 (19 vs. adj.), T 15 (16 vs. adj.), FF 13 | 28/28 hp | Fort +3, Ref +8, Will 0;| Init +6 | Percep +3 | CMD 19

Vulpina takes careful aim at the schir as the other ballista fires, then:
Twang!

Ballista Attack into Melee: 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 9 - 4 = 18
Ballista Damage: 5d6 + 1 ⇒ (1, 5, 5, 4, 3) + 1 = 19

She immediately begins reloading it again.

Scarab Sages

M Human Ranger 4 (Sable Company Marine) / HP 40, CMD 20, Init +4, Perc +6, AC 22/14/18, Fort +7 Ref +9 Will +4 (+2 vs divin.) / Spells 1st 0/1 /Active cond.: Gravity Bow // Harpocrates: HP: 20, Perc +5, AC 20/12/17, Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +2

Again, the archer fires two cold iron arrows at the demon.

Arrow 1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Damage 1: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (5, 2) + 4 = 11

Arrow 2: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Damage 2: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (4, 5) + 4 = 13

Harpocrate doesn't want to stay in rest and bites the demon.

Bite: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 2 = 26 Flanck

Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

If the demon was already slained by the ballista, the ranger doesn't fire of course and reload the ballista instead.

Silver Crusade

Female Human Paladin 2/Warpriest 2 of Erastil|HP 31/32|AC 20 17 (T 16 13, FF 17 14)|CMB +4 CMD 20 (FF 14)|F:+8 R:+4 W:+10|Init +3|Perc +5|Bless 1/4 LoH 0/2 Ferv 2/4 Smite 0/1|Active: Shield of Faith, Smite

Denaria moves over to protect the middle group and casts a spell.

Casting Shield of Faith. AC updated.

Dark Archive

LG M Dwarf Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 4 - HP 36/36 - AC 22, T 11, FF 21 - F+6*, R+2*, W+6* - Init: +1 - Perc +9 (DV, SC), SM +9 - Smite Evil 1/2 - Lay on Hands (2d6+4) 3/4 - Active Conditions: Nil

Alrik maintains his station at the larger ballista.

"YESSSS! That's how ya do it! Let's see that again!"

The Concordance

M Half-Orc Alchemist 3 | HP 21| AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | CMB +2, CMD 16 | F: +7, R: +10, W: +5 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None. | BOMB: 8-Day 2d6+3 dc 14

Conney also helps out Alrik on the large Ballista.

Grand Lodge

| Dead Suns AP |

The ballista bolt punches straight through the demon, leaving a massive hole! The glaive drops to the floor along with the body.

Break: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 Booyah! Five rounds till the next wave! Give me five rounds of actions! I'd suggest loading those siege engines!

Everybody in bold is up! Anyone who does not post within 24 hours will be botted.

Round 4

Wenjeff
Harpocrates
Conney
Yajima 29/34 HP
Alrik
Denaria
Lady Vulpina

2 NPC Artillerists 0 dmg
Huge Ballista 25 dmg 3 rounds remaining [Conney & Alrik]
Left Ballista 0 dmg 1 round remaining
Right Ballista 0 dmg 1 round remaining

Purple Schir 41 dmg
Green Schir 61 dmg

Sovereign Court

Female Kitsune CN Kitsune Mysterious Stranger 1/Picaroon 3 | AC 18 (19 vs. adj.), T 15 (16 vs. adj.), FF 13 | 28/28 hp | Fort +3, Ref +8, Will 0;| Init +6 | Percep +3 | CMD 19

”Yajima! Are you wounded?” asks Vulpina, finishing with one ballista before jogging across to the other and loading it.

The Concordance

M Half-Orc Alchemist 3 | HP 21| AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | CMB +2, CMD 16 | F: +7, R: +10, W: +5 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None. | BOMB: 8-Day 2d6+3 dc 14

Conney keeps helping to load the huge ballista.

Scarab Sages

M Human Ranger 4 (Sable Company Marine) / HP 40, CMD 20, Init +4, Perc +6, AC 22/14/18, Fort +7 Ref +9 Will +4 (+2 vs divin.) / Spells 1st 0/1 /Active cond.: Gravity Bow // Harpocrates: HP: 20, Perc +5, AC 20/12/17, Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +2

The archer reload the left ballista. Then he's ready with his bow against the next wave.

Dark Archive

LG M Dwarf Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 4 - HP 36/36 - AC 22, T 11, FF 21 - F+6*, R+2*, W+6* - Init: +1 - Perc +9 (DV, SC), SM +9 - Smite Evil 1/2 - Lay on Hands (2d6+4) 3/4 - Active Conditions: Nil

Alrik maintains his position.

Liberty's Edge

Male LG Human Monk (Windstep Master) 4/ Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 2/ Champion of Irori 6 | HP 110/110 | AC 27 T 24 FF 23 | CMB +18, CMD 42 | F: +17, R: +15, W: +17 | Init: +3 | Perc: +22, SM: +16 | Speed 50ft | Lay on Hands 11/11 || Ki Pool 20/21 || Smite Evil/Chaos 1/4 | | Active conditions: Deflect Arrows, Deific Obedience

"The demon landed a blow. Leave it so that it scars." he says as he helps load, aim, and fire the huge siege weapon.

"Alrik, want the next demons?" he asks while loading.

Grand Lodge

| Dead Suns AP |

THWAP! goes the large ballista and the rest of the pathfinders make siege preparations around it. The large bolt flies over the battlements and into the chest of a forty foot tall demon surrounded by more experienced pathfinders. The blow gives them the opening they need, and they take it down! 2nd Success! Nice!

Event: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

But you don't have long to celebrate, because a familiar goat-headed demon climbs up the stairs (from within the city!) a few yards away - followed by three crusaders with malice on their faces and demonic tattoos on their arms!

Initiative:

Yajima: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Conney: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Alrik: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Wenjeff: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Lady Vulpina: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Denaria: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Demons: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12

Yajima and Conney see them coming, and beat them to the punch!

Everybody in bold is up! Anyone who does not post within 24 hours will be botted.

Round 9

Wenjeff
Harpocrates
Conney
Yajima 29/34 HP

Alrik
Denaria
Lady Vulpina

2 NPC Artillerists 0 dmg
Huge Ballista 25 dmg 3 rounds remaining [Conney & Alrik]
Left Ballista 0 dmg 1 round remaining
Right Ballista 0 dmg 1 round remaining

Brimorak
Orange Crusader
Yellow Crusader
Blue Crusader

The Concordance

M Half-Orc Alchemist 3 | HP 21| AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | CMB +2, CMD 16 | F: +7, R: +10, W: +5 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None. | BOMB: 8-Day 2d6+3 dc 14

Seeing nothing else of interest, Conney happily helps load the huge ballista.

Scarab Sages

M Human Ranger 4 (Sable Company Marine) / HP 40, CMD 20, Init +4, Perc +6, AC 22/14/18, Fort +7 Ref +9 Will +4 (+2 vs divin.) / Spells 1st 0/1 /Active cond.: Gravity Bow // Harpocrates: HP: 20, Perc +5, AC 20/12/17, Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +2

Euh, I said I reloaded the left ballista.

Sovereign Court

Female Kitsune CN Kitsune Mysterious Stranger 1/Picaroon 3 | AC 18 (19 vs. adj.), T 15 (16 vs. adj.), FF 13 | 28/28 hp | Fort +3, Ref +8, Will 0;| Init +6 | Percep +3 | CMD 19

And before that, I did :P but Conney’s working on the middle one

Liberty's Edge

Male LG Human Monk (Windstep Master) 4/ Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 2/ Champion of Irori 6 | HP 110/110 | AC 27 T 24 FF 23 | CMB +18, CMD 42 | F: +17, R: +15, W: +17 | Init: +3 | Perc: +22, SM: +16 | Speed 50ft | Lay on Hands 11/11 || Ki Pool 20/21 || Smite Evil/Chaos 1/4 | | Active conditions: Deflect Arrows, Deific Obedience

Waiting on Alrik to see if he wants to fight the demons, I'm good with loading or fighting so his choice.

Dark Archive

LG M Dwarf Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 4 - HP 36/36 - AC 22, T 11, FF 21 - F+6*, R+2*, W+6* - Init: +1 - Perc +9 (DV, SC), SM +9 - Smite Evil 1/2 - Lay on Hands (2d6+4) 3/4 - Active Conditions: Nil

Alrik is happy enough where he is. Give him a yell if you need a hand :)

Liberty's Edge

Male LG Human Monk (Windstep Master) 4/ Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 2/ Champion of Irori 6 | HP 110/110 | AC 27 T 24 FF 23 | CMB +18, CMD 42 | F: +17, R: +15, W: +17 | Init: +3 | Perc: +22, SM: +16 | Speed 50ft | Lay on Hands 11/11 || Ki Pool 20/21 || Smite Evil/Chaos 1/4 | | Active conditions: Deflect Arrows, Deific Obedience

Yajima hesitates only for a second to see what Alrik does before rushing into the demons.

Looks like I'm hitting a humanoid, if so, Yakima hits non-lethally
charge punch, dragon style, power attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
damage: 1d6 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13

Grand Lodge

| Dead Suns AP |

Shoot, don't know how I missed those! Thanks for the corrections.

Conney keeps working with Alrik on the ballista, while Yajima runs up to the demon - who is not prepared - and punches it straight in the stomach! The thing bends over before standing back up with fire in his eyes! As Yajima punches the thing, a wave of smoke comes out of the demon and itches his lungs! DC 17 Fortitude save or be sickened for one round!

It takes a step back and growls in your mind. "Sorry, punchie. I've been sent for the ballistas." A fireball is created between his hands and he throws it at the center of the group where it explodes! Both conscripts are instantly covered in full body burns, and fall to the ground - bleeding out. I'll give you a couple rounds before they bleed out.

Fireball! Reflex, DC 15 for half!: 5d6 ⇒ (6, 3, 3, 3, 6) = 21 Everybody in the red circle owes me a reflex save for half damage. Or take 21!

Meanwhile, the three crusaders surround Yajima and begin stabbing at him with their guisarmes! The three blades flash in the fire of the explosion, slashing into his unarmored form! Blood sprays across the wall top yet the monk stays standing! (Perhaps his tortured soul - and scars - fuel him?)

Guisarme @ Yajima: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Damage: 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (2, 1) + 3 = 6

Guisarme @ Yajima: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Damage: 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 4) + 3 = 10
Crit Confirm...: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16 DOES NOT CONFIRM
Damage: 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (4, 4) + 3 = 11

Guisarme @ Yajima: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Damage: 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 2) + 3 = 8

Everybody in bold is up! Anyone who does not post within 24 hours will be botted.

Round 9/10

Wenjeff
Harpocrates
Conney
Yajima 5/34 HP
Alrik
Denaria
Lady Vulpina

2 NPC Artillerists 10 dmg? 21 dmg?
Huge Ballista 46 dmg 2 rounds remaining [Conney & Alrik]
Left Ballista 21 dmg Ready to fire!
Right Ballista 0 dmg Ready to fire!

Brimorak 8 dmg
Orange Crusader
Yellow Crusader
Blue Crusader

The Concordance

M Half-Orc Alchemist 3 | HP 21| AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | CMB +2, CMD 16 | F: +7, R: +10, W: +5 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None. | BOMB: 8-Day 2d6+3 dc 14

Reflex dc15: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30

"Yajima, yell if you need help!"

Sovereign Court

Female Kitsune CN Kitsune Mysterious Stranger 1/Picaroon 3 | AC 18 (19 vs. adj.), T 15 (16 vs. adj.), FF 13 | 28/28 hp | Fort +3, Ref +8, Will 0;| Init +6 | Percep +3 | CMD 19

Reflex Save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Vulpina is not prepared for the enemies to come from the other side, having just trotted back to the left-side ballista. She takes the fireball full in the chest, skin crackling and red in places. Still, she stands, if a bit wobbly on her feet.

Going to wait to see where we're at on Reflex Saves before acting. I'm at 7HP, which is... not great, if I'm honest. GM, would I be able to hit the demon with this ballista from here? I'm guessing there's cover involved from the other ballista.

Silver Crusade

Female Human Paladin 2/Warpriest 2 of Erastil|HP 31/32|AC 20 17 (T 16 13, FF 17 14)|CMB +4 CMD 20 (FF 14)|F:+8 R:+4 W:+10|Init +3|Perc +5|Bless 1/4 LoH 0/2 Ferv 2/4 Smite 0/1|Active: Shield of Faith, Smite

Denaria takes the heat and resorts to ducking for cover and healing.

reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

lay on hands: 1d6 ⇒ 5 as swift
cure light wounds: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9 as standard

7 damage after all that

Dark Archive

LG M Dwarf Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 4 - HP 36/36 - AC 22, T 11, FF 21 - F+6*, R+2*, W+6* - Init: +1 - Perc +9 (DV, SC), SM +9 - Smite Evil 1/2 - Lay on Hands (2d6+4) 3/4 - Active Conditions: Nil

Alrik comes through the flames shaking his head and patting at cinders in his beard. He growls in the direction of the demon...

”Right demon. That’s enough of that. Your head is mine!”

He promptly puts actions to words and heads over in that direction, his wounds closing up as he goes.

Reflex vs Fireball: 1d20 + 2 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 2 + 5 = 21
Lay on Hands (Swift): 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Pass Save = 10 Damage. Heal 6.

Liberty's Edge

Male LG Human Monk (Windstep Master) 4/ Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 2/ Champion of Irori 6 | HP 110/110 | AC 27 T 24 FF 23 | CMB +18, CMD 42 | F: +17, R: +15, W: +17 | Init: +3 | Perc: +22, SM: +16 | Speed 50ft | Lay on Hands 11/11 || Ki Pool 20/21 || Smite Evil/Chaos 1/4 | | Active conditions: Deflect Arrows, Deific Obedience

It looks like my damage was done to the creature that was casting the fireball, but I actually was and had to swing at light blue/teal colored crusader which is why I struck non-lethally.

fort save vs sickened: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
lay on hands swift action: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Yajima teeters on the brink of consciousness so he changes his style up a bit. He fights defensively versus the crusaders in front of him to try and parry and block more of their blows before taking a step back.

punch vs the same crusader as last time non-lethally: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 8 - 4 = 23
damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

punch vs the same crusader as last time non-lethally: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 8 - 4 = 21
damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

AC is temporarily 20.

Sovereign Court

Female Kitsune CN Kitsune Mysterious Stranger 1/Picaroon 3 | AC 18 (19 vs. adj.), T 15 (16 vs. adj.), FF 13 | 28/28 hp | Fort +3, Ref +8, Will 0;| Init +6 | Percep +3 | CMD 19

Vulpina slips a hand into her pocket, finding a coin and throwing it into the air as high as she can, hoping it will catch some sunlight and glint like a flare. "Come to our aid, Seekers!" she bellows.

Stumbling forward, she appraises the situation; it's going to be very tricky to get a shot in at this angle, ballista or no, so she lends her hand on the enormous one instead.

Scarab Sages

M Human Ranger 4 (Sable Company Marine) / HP 40, CMD 20, Init +4, Perc +6, AC 22/14/18, Fort +7 Ref +9 Will +4 (+2 vs divin.) / Spells 1st 0/1 /Active cond.: Gravity Bow // Harpocrates: HP: 20, Perc +5, AC 20/12/17, Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +2

Reflex: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

The archer is ready to fire a cold iron arrow at anything coming in sight vision.

Arrow: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13

Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (6, 4) + 4 = 14

Grand Lodge

| Dead Suns AP |

Thanks for the clarification, Yajima! I'll move the damage. Vulpina, you are correct: You can hit him but he will have Soft Cover. Wenjeff, I don't see an action for Harpocrates yet, he can take two turns of actions if you wish. I'm going to move us forward.

Reflex, DC 15: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Reflex, DC 15: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Both conscripts miss the signs of a fireball and are burned quite badly. However, their fervor to defend humanity keeps them going at the ballista! Just then a cleric of iomedae floats up to the wall from the battle below. "Nice shot." She then casts a spell, "May her light shine on you, friends." and you feel a little better.

Cure: 1d6 ⇒ 3 Everybody heals 3!

Conney and Vulpina work through their wounds, cranking the ballista. The conscripts breath a sigh as the healing cools their burns and point towards the ballista bolt in the barrel. "Ready to fire! Load 'er up!"

Alrik and Denaria take a chance to heal their wounds, preparing to strike back. Yajima takes no time at all, sending a quick punch to a false crusader's gut then a second to the head. The man drops to the floor, unconscious. Wenjeff prepares to fire a bow, should someone come out of the cover of the ballista.

The two crusaders strike at Yajima again, crying out in anger. "Know when to go down, boy!" One of the guisarmes collides with the monk's shoulder, opening a deep wound. Flesh and blood bared, he wobbles in place, barely holding on to consciousness. The man laughs in Yajima's face. "Feeling alright?"

Guisarme @ Yajima: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Damage: 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 4) + 3 = 10 Ouch. Exactly enough.

Guisarme @ Yajima: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Damage: 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 4) + 3 = 10

The goat-demon hops around his bodyguards, coming into Wenjeff's vision. The archer lets the arrow go, but it whizzes past the demon's small frame. The beast smiles and makes this awful gurgling noise. Out of it's mouth comes this projectile stream of boiling hot blood! It covers Yajima, Alrik and Denaria - raising boils and burns wherever it touches skin.

Boiling Blood, DC 17 Reflex for half: 5d6 ⇒ (2, 3, 2, 5, 1) = 13Yajima, Alrik and Denaria -Pass a DC 17 Reflex for half damage, else take 13.
Use again in X rounds: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Everybody in bold is up! Anyone who does not post within 24 hours will be botted.

Round 10/11

Wenjeff 22/40 HP
Harpocrates x2
Conney 14/21 HP
Yajima 0/34 HP Disabled
Alrik 27/28
Denaria 28/32 HP
Lady Vulpina 10/28 HP

2 NPC Artillerists 9/27 HP
Huge Ballista 46 dmg 1 rounds remaining
Left Ballista 21 dmg Ready to fire!
Right Ballista 0 dmg Ready to fire!

Brimorak 0 dmg
Orange Crusader
Yellow Crusader
Blue Crusader 0 HP Unconscious


OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT
The Society’s finest have dealt a great blow to the demonic generals.

As the Pathfinders defeat the beast, it explodes in a mighty blast of unholy fire 200' across. Multiple Seekers have perished, but the significance of the loss is keenly felt by the Horde as one their General falls.

Liberty's Edge

Male LG Human Monk (Windstep Master) 4/ Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 2/ Champion of Irori 6 | HP 110/110 | AC 27 T 24 FF 23 | CMB +18, CMD 42 | F: +17, R: +15, W: +17 | Init: +3 | Perc: +22, SM: +16 | Speed 50ft | Lay on Hands 11/11 || Ki Pool 20/21 || Smite Evil/Chaos 1/4 | | Active conditions: Deflect Arrows, Deific Obedience

reflex save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
That would be enough damage to kill me but...

Yajima doesnt have the mental capacity to comprehend his skin boiling, but right before the brink of death he manages to focus his will. "NOT TODAY" as his body manages to automatically close his lethal wounds.

second chance healing: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Out of lay on hands and unconscious so I'm pretty much out now

Scarab Sages

M Human Ranger 4 (Sable Company Marine) / HP 40, CMD 20, Init +4, Perc +6, AC 22/14/18, Fort +7 Ref +9 Will +4 (+2 vs divin.) / Spells 1st 0/1 /Active cond.: Gravity Bow // Harpocrates: HP: 20, Perc +5, AC 20/12/17, Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +2

The archer fires two arrows at the crusader.

Arrow 1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

Damage 1: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (2, 2) + 4 = 8

Arrow 2: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

Damage 2: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (4, 3) + 4 = 11

Harpocrate moves.

Sovereign Court

Female Kitsune CN Kitsune Mysterious Stranger 1/Picaroon 3 | AC 18 (19 vs. adj.), T 15 (16 vs. adj.), FF 13 | 28/28 hp | Fort +3, Ref +8, Will 0;| Init +6 | Percep +3 | CMD 19

”Take down the caster!” roars Vulpina, abandoning one ballista for another. She spins the bolt head toward the demon.

Readied Shot: Castus Interruptus: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

Woulda been a real nice time to not roll a two.

The Concordance

M Half-Orc Alchemist 3 | HP 21| AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | CMB +2, CMD 16 | F: +7, R: +10, W: +5 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None. | BOMB: 8-Day 2d6+3 dc 14

Seeing everyone head over to the crusaders, Conney does the same.

Silver Crusade

Female Human Paladin 2/Warpriest 2 of Erastil|HP 31/32|AC 20 17 (T 16 13, FF 17 14)|CMB +4 CMD 20 (FF 14)|F:+8 R:+4 W:+10|Init +3|Perc +5|Bless 1/4 LoH 0/2 Ferv 2/4 Smite 0/1|Active: Shield of Faith, Smite

reflex save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Denaria yelps in pain as the blisters pop.

lay on hands: 1d6 ⇒ 3 as swift

point blank deadly aim arrow #1: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 1 = 10
point blank deadly aim arrow #2: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 5 + 1 = 23
point blank cold iron damage #1: 1d8 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 1 = 6
point blank cold iron damage #2: 1d8 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 1 = 6

Aiming at the orange soldier

Grand Lodge

| Dead Suns AP |

Updating via mobile so I’ll keep this short.

Three arrows stick out of the crusader’s chest and his pincushion body falls to the floor dead - beside Yajima’s slowly breathing body.

Alrik is up! I may give him more time than usual because every move is very important right now.

Grand Lodge

| Dead Suns AP |

Yajima, I apologize for the jerk move of attacking you while you were nearly down. I genuinely forgot your character’s precarious situation and just used the special ability on the very lined up group of you. I’m very glad you saved.

Also, I lied. I don’t think there is any way Alrik could stop either of these actions. So I’m going to keep us moving - before the site outage this afternoon.

The last crusader swings at Alrik (He’ll step forward to do it if Alrik doesn’t move in range on his turn) and digs into the shoulder of the dwarf with a big blow.

Guisarme @ Alrik: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Damage: 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (2, 3) + 3 = 8

The demon looks at the fallen monk with a satisfied smile. You all a voice inside your heads again. The growling voice says, ”A glimpse into your future... “ With that the goat demon snaps his fingers and disappears!!

Spellcraft, DC 22:

He cast Greater Teleport! He could be anywhere right now...

But then you hear a scrape behind you - like hooves on stone - and see the small head of a goat peeking out behind the left ballista! The two conscripts, not hearing the scrape, yell over to you. ”Stop lying down on the job, we can’t hold this back and load at the same time! “


Everybody in bold is up! Anyone who does not post within 24 hours will be botted.

Round 11

Wenjeff 22/40 HP
Harpocrates
Conney 14/21 HP
Yajima -2/34 HP unconscious
Alrik 19/28
Denaria 28/32 HP
Lady Vulpina 10/28 HP

2 NPC Artillerists 9/27 HP
Huge Ballista 46 dmg 1 rounds remaining
Left Ballista 21 dmg 1 round remaining
Right Ballista 0 dmg Ready to fire!

Brimorak 0 dmg
Yellow Crusader

Sovereign Court

Female Kitsune CN Kitsune Mysterious Stranger 1/Picaroon 3 | AC 18 (19 vs. adj.), T 15 (16 vs. adj.), FF 13 | 28/28 hp | Fort +3, Ref +8, Will 0;| Init +6 | Percep +3 | CMD 19

Quick heads-up, it's the right ballista that fired. Either that, or Vulpina's got VERY long arms!

Vulpina steps around the side of the ballista, drawing her pistol and a wand before firing at the crusader. GM, if I can't draw a wand as part of TWF, let me know. The rules on drawing wands are kind of... wibbly-wobbly.

Pistol Attack Defensively: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Pistol Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

"We cannot fire the ballista if we die here! Do your best to stay alive while we finish this!" she says, imploring them to take the Total Defense action on this turn and hopefully avoid dying in the meantime.

AC temporarily 21/22 vs. adjacent. Will use Gunslinger's Dodge or Dodging Panache on any incoming attacks.

Liberty's Edge

Male LG Human Monk (Windstep Master) 4/ Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 2/ Champion of Irori 6 | HP 110/110 | AC 27 T 24 FF 23 | CMB +18, CMD 42 | F: +17, R: +15, W: +17 | Init: +3 | Perc: +22, SM: +16 | Speed 50ft | Lay on Hands 11/11 || Ki Pool 20/21 || Smite Evil/Chaos 1/4 | | Active conditions: Deflect Arrows, Deific Obedience

Don't apologize for using good tactics on the NPCs, it wouldn't be very realistic or challenging if they decided "Nah, he looks pretty hurt, lets just leave him alone" lol. Also, I failed the save, went to -13 HP, which would kill me, but my second chance ability healed me for 4 HP, so I'm actually at -9, but stable. Death for me is only -12.

Scarab Sages

M Human Ranger 4 (Sable Company Marine) / HP 40, CMD 20, Init +4, Perc +6, AC 22/14/18, Fort +7 Ref +9 Will +4 (+2 vs divin.) / Spells 1st 0/1 /Active cond.: Gravity Bow // Harpocrates: HP: 20, Perc +5, AC 20/12/17, Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +2

The ranger moves to the left ballista which is still loaded see post from Vulpina today and fires at the demon just behind the ballista.

Ballista: 1d20 + 4 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 4 + 1 = 11 so it's +4 for BAB, +4 for dex, +1 for Point Bank Shot. Let's see what you will consider

Sovereign Court

Female Kitsune CN Kitsune Mysterious Stranger 1/Picaroon 3 | AC 18 (19 vs. adj.), T 15 (16 vs. adj.), FF 13 | 28/28 hp | Fort +3, Ref +8, Will 0;| Init +6 | Percep +3 | CMD 19

That’s two 2’s in a row on ballistae! Good thing we’re not focusing on the big one right now or we’d probably hit an Enlarged seeker.

Dark Archive

LG M Dwarf Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 4 - HP 36/36 - AC 22, T 11, FF 21 - F+6*, R+2*, W+6* - Init: +1 - Perc +9 (DV, SC), SM +9 - Smite Evil 1/2 - Lay on Hands (2d6+4) 3/4 - Active Conditions: Nil

Sorry team - busy weekend.

Covered with burning blood, and unable to get a clear shot at the demon, Alrik steps up to the last fallen crusader and swings his axe at him.

"Get out of my waaaayyyyyy"

Stumbling from the blood in his eyes, Alrik misses.

"Ummm. ok guys, go get the demon. And someone stop Yajima from bleeding out. I got this traitor."

Reflex vs Boiling Blood: 1d20 + 2 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 5 = 9
Swing!: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Lay on Hands (Swift): 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Look more 2's! and some other lowsy dice rolls to go with

The Concordance

M Half-Orc Alchemist 3 | HP 21| AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | CMB +2, CMD 16 | F: +7, R: +10, W: +5 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None. | BOMB: 8-Day 2d6+3 dc 14

Conney steps forward and uses his wand to cure Yajima.

CLW: 1d8 ⇒ 5

Grand Lodge

| Dead Suns AP |

Wow, that was a sad round of rolls!

Vulpina:

You can draw the wand. I think those mechanics are poorly written and that makes sense and goes along with Rules as intended.

Vulpina fires a round bullet into the crusader’s belly, causing him to growl in pain. Alrik, blood in his eyes, misses the crusader by inches with his axe. Conney sneaks in through the gap and sheds a little healing magic over Yajima. Wounds close and his breathing is more stable - but his eyes stay closed.

Wenjeff heroically goes to the remaining ballista and fires - right into the crenellations of the wall, knocking off a few bricks.

Denaria, just give me two turns. If you kill the crusader on the first one, we’ll ignore this damage.

The crusader swings at Alrik, but his large blade scrapes off the dwarf’s thick armor!

Guisarme @ Alrik: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15 Never mind!
Damage: 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (1, 2) + 3 = 6

Wenjeff, and those with good hearing, hear an odd chanting from behind the other ballista. In a demon tongue, the goat-demon is chanting rhythmically. And it’s getting louder...

Spellcraft, DC 21:

He’s casting Summon Monster! Likely bringing another Brimorak into this plane to his aid. While this call does not have a guaranteed chance of success, it is still quite dangerous. You have 1 round to disrupt him.

“If you take damage while trying to cast a spell, you must make a concentration check with a DC equal to 10 + the damage taken + the level of the spell you’re casting. If you fail the check, you lose the spell without effect. The interrupting event strikes during spellcasting if it comes between the time you started and the time you complete a spell...”


Everybody in bold is up! Anyone who does not post within 24 hours will be botted.

Round 12

Wenjeff 22/40 HP
Harpocrates
Conney 14/21 HP
Yajima -4/34 HP unconscious, stable
Alrik 20/28
Denaria 28/32 HP
Lady Vulpina 10/28 HP

2 NPC Artillerists 9/27 HP
Huge Ballista 46 dmg 1 rounds remaining
Left Ballista 21 dmg 1 round remaining
Right Ballista 0 dmg 1 round remaining

Brimorak 0 dmg
Yellow Crusader 6 dmg

Sovereign Court

Female Kitsune CN Kitsune Mysterious Stranger 1/Picaroon 3 | AC 18 (19 vs. adj.), T 15 (16 vs. adj.), FF 13 | 28/28 hp | Fort +3, Ref +8, Will 0;| Init +6 | Percep +3 | CMD 19

"Any demon taking that long to cast is not casting anything I have any interest in seeing!" exclaims Vulpina, yelling a command in Osiriani to her bandolier.

She races across to the base of the large ballista. Not wanting to wait any longer before firing, she brings up her pistol and shoots!

Pistol Attack vs. Touch: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22 (Having to use Deadeye here...)
Pistol Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 6

351 to 400 of 461 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] Siege of the Diamond City - GM Ewok All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.