Pathfinder: Shards of an Order PBP

Game Master Benjen Harris

Shards of an Order is a homebrew Pathfinder campaign set in a world called Vyn, more specifically set on the continent of Enderal.
Maps/Handouts
Player Resource

Initiative:
[dice=Nalia Initiative] 1d20 + 6[/dice]
[dice=Poppo Initiative] 1d20 + 4 [/dice]
[dice=Turngut Initiative] 1d20 + 5[/dice]
[dice=Bobie Initiative] 1d20 + 2[/dice]


1,951 to 1,984 of 1,984 << first < prev | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | next > last >>

Male Halfling Rogue 3/Magus 1 HP 31/31 l AC 18 T 15 FF 14 l F +4 R +6 W +4 l Spd 30' l Init +4 l Perception +10 I Stealth +13 I Arcane Fever 3% I Adaptable Luck 3/3 Effects: none, Arcane Pool 6/6, Spells Lvl 1 - Enlarge Person, Vanish Loot

Special attacks and special defenses


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Fun Time Coin (Turngut) / Day 24 / PC Affects (Turngut R)

No special attacks, no special defenses these guys are pretty standard cannon fodder.


Male Orc Brawl 3/Barb 1 | hp 32/49 | AC 15, T 10, FF 14 | CMD 20 (21vTrip; 22vBull)| Init +5 | 
Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +2 | Perc +5 | Speed 40' | Arcane Fever 0%| Rage 3/6 | Effects:-1 Con damage, Fatigued, Imp Bull Rush, Enlarged

Already riding the razor thin line of sanity, Turngut sees the hound bite into Nalia. Whipping his head around, he can't find Poppo. Assuming the worst, his yellow, blood-shot eyes, zero in on the 2 other approaching hounds and he tips over the edge of sanity and enters a void filled only with hatred, rage and the thirst to end his enemy.

Unarmed Strike (lethal) POWER ATTACK: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24
Damage: 1d6 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16

Free action=rage. Full round charge Red.


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Fun Time Coin (Turngut) / Day 24 / PC Affects (Turngut R)

Turngut charges just crushes the canines skull in.

GM Roles:

Blue Huntsmen Attack: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 6 - 2 = 141d8 ⇒ 8
Yellow Huntsmen Attack: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 6 - 2 = 231d8 ⇒ 5
Red Huntsmen Attack: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 6 - 2 = 61d8 ⇒ 5
Yellow Huntsmen Confirm Crit: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 231d8 ⇒ 3
Skeletal Ogre Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

The three huntsmen draw light crossbow's and begin firing on Turngut. While the red huntsmen bolt whizzes off because of the wind, the yellow and blue both land shots on the orc. The yellows shot is particularly brutal as it thuds into Turngut's chest Crit from Yellow, 16 damage

Initiative Order Round 2

Bobie
Poppo
Nalia
Dogs (Red: Dead)
Turngut (16 Damage)
Skeletal Ogres
Huntsmen

As Turngut takes those two blows from the Huntsmen the camera panes under the bridge revealing two hanging large cages containing the skeletal remains of two ogres. They animate and begin climbing up the side of the bridge. The ogres will reach the top of the bridge on their turn, but will not have a move action.

Bobie, Poppo, and Nalia the battle of the bridge rages on what do you all do?


Male Halfling Rogue 3/Magus 1 HP 31/31 l AC 18 T 15 FF 14 l F +4 R +6 W +4 l Spd 30' l Init +4 l Perception +10 I Stealth +13 I Arcane Fever 3% I Adaptable Luck 3/3 Effects: none, Arcane Pool 6/6, Spells Lvl 1 - Enlarge Person, Vanish Loot

Poppo wants no part of a skeletal ogre, as he reappears, and then immediately disappears again. He rushes over toward Turngut and calls out.

Kill this dog, then go crush those ogres! Poppo's not sure if he'll follow directions, but he doesn't want to fight giant skeletons.

Std cast vanish (spell fever), move to move

Grand Lodge

HP 31/ AC 17/ Touch 11/ FF 16/ CMD 14 / Init +2 / fort+6 ref+2 will +9/ Perception +5 /speed 30 /Arcane Fever 0%/+4 save mind affect with shared consciousness human lvl0 daze (DC 13), guidance, mage hand, stabilize, telekinetic projectile, lvl 1 cure light wounds , mage armor , magic fang/ concentration +5) Melee Touch +2 Ranged Touch +4

Casting magic fang as before and both will move up.

Silver Crusade

Female Human Warpriest 3/ Fighter 1| 23/32 HP | AC 21/19 | FF 19 | T 10| CMB +5 | CMD 16 | Initiative +6 | Fort +6 Reflex +1 Will +6 | Perception +3 | Speed 30(20) | Arcane Fever 0%

This dog, grunt, grunt, must go down!

Nalia focuses on bringing down the hound before the ogre clears the wall.

knowledge religion: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23 on the ogres.

Fervor use to cast shield of faith on myself as a swift action. Brings my ac to 21.

Then power attack on the hound.

power attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 231d8 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Fun Time Coin (Turngut) / Day 24 / PC Affects (Turngut R)

Poppo briefly reappears giving Turngut instructions before disappearing again. Bobie casts another spell on Beatrip as they move up. Nalia recalls some knowledge about the creatures climbing up the side of the bridge these are skeletal ogres Three questions. She then chops into the dog killing it swiftly.

GM Role:

Blue Dog Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 141d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

The final dog bites into to Turngut 5 Damage and a Fortitude Save DC 14. Turngut you're up!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Orc Brawl 3/Barb 1 | hp 32/49 | AC 15, T 10, FF 14 | CMD 20 (21vTrip; 22vBull)| Init +5 | 
Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +2 | Perc +5 | Speed 40' | Arcane Fever 0%| Rage 3/6 | Effects:-1 Con damage, Fatigued, Imp Bull Rush, Enlarged

Fortitude save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

Not seeing Poppo reappear, but only hearing his voice, Turngut's grief and fury-clouded mind has trouble making sense of what he head. H-hoppo? Hoppo dead. Ghost!? Hoppo's ghost tell Turngut how to be good from now on!
With that, he sizes up the dog, feints and roundhouse kicks it cleanly off the bridge. Before the animal even begins to fall, Turngut spins and begins to advance on the climbing ogre skeletons, bellowing an Orc war cry.

CMB(Bull Rush): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30

Continue rage, Move action=Martial Flexibility (Improved Bull Rush). Standard=Bull rush Blue dog off bridge. 5' step toward middle of bridge.


Male Halfling Rogue 3/Magus 1 HP 31/31 l AC 18 T 15 FF 14 l F +4 R +6 W +4 l Spd 30' l Init +4 l Perception +10 I Stealth +13 I Arcane Fever 3% I Adaptable Luck 3/3 Effects: none, Arcane Pool 6/6, Spells Lvl 1 - Enlarge Person, Vanish Loot

Love it Turnybutt!

Silver Crusade

Female Human Warpriest 3/ Fighter 1| 23/32 HP | AC 21/19 | FF 19 | T 10| CMB +5 | CMD 16 | Initiative +6 | Fort +6 Reflex +1 Will +6 | Perception +3 | Speed 30(20) | Arcane Fever 0%

special attacks, special defenses and David can pick the last one, never remember all my options and I rarely get more than one or two.


Male Orc Brawl 3/Barb 1 | hp 32/49 | AC 15, T 10, FF 14 | CMD 20 (21vTrip; 22vBull)| Init +5 | 
Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +2 | Perc +5 | Speed 40' | Arcane Fever 0%| Rage 3/6 | Effects:-1 Con damage, Fatigued, Imp Bull Rush, Enlarged

I'd love to know their CMD if that is part of the special defenses. Otherwise, up to David!


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Fun Time Coin (Turngut) / Day 24 / PC Affects (Turngut R)

Turngut puts all of his force behind his kick stunning the dog before in a classic pro wrestling move pounce launches the dog over the railing. However as the dog falls to its doom the wound from the dog bite begins to fester No immediate affect.

Fall Damage: 20d20 ⇒ (17, 20, 4, 8, 10, 1, 5, 17, 9, 2, 13, 4, 4, 6, 15, 9, 19, 4, 6, 13) = 1862d6 ⇒ (2, 5) = 7

The dog turns into a thin pudding as it falls two hundred feet onto particularly spiky rocks. As he looks to the emerging skeletal ogres he reckons it would probably be especially difficult to push them over the railing due to their size.

Don't think CMD counts under their special defenses so I will not be giving that info. They don't have any special attacks but do have large great clubs that look like they can do some gnarly damage. Know special defenses but you can tell based on their thick armor that they are probably pretty difficult to hit. I'll give you DR and immunities that's really the only special thing about them. They have DR 5 bludgeoning, are immune to cold damage, and have undead traits.

GM Roles:

Blue Skeletal Ogre Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 82d8 + 7 ⇒ (3, 4) + 7 = 14
Red Skeletal Ogre Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 272d8 + 7 ⇒ (7, 1) + 7 = 15
Red Skeletal Ogre Confirm Crit: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 122d8 + 7 ⇒ (7, 8) + 7 = 22
Red Huntsmen Attack: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 6 - 2 = 61d8 ⇒ 3
Blue Huntsmen Attack: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 6 - 2 = 181d8 ⇒ 4
Yellow Huntsmen Attack: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 6 - 2 = 81d8 ⇒ 3

The skeletal ogres emerge one goes to hit the ghostly Beatrip but slips a bit on the icy bridge missing the attack. The other strikes Nalia nearly a lethal strike but thanks to Nalia's protective armor she is able to avoid what could have been a critical strike Almost got a another crit it would have immediately knocked Nalia unconscious, still 15 Damage. The huntsmen continue to fire on Turngut but only one is able to land their shot 4 Damage.

Initiative Order Round 3

Bobie
Poppo
Nalia (15 Damage)
Dogs (Yellow: Dead, Red: Dead, Blue: Supremely Dead)
Turngut (20 Damage)
Skeletal Ogres
Huntsmen

The fight rages on with the dogs dead, the huntsmen and skeletal ogres become the primary threat. Bobie, Poppo, Nalia you're all up!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Fun Time Coin (Turngut) / Day 24 / PC Affects (Turngut R)

Oops just realised I rolled d20's for fall damage, but don't want to change because that would probably effect my other roles so I'm just going to reroll the fall damage just for Turngut.

Fall Damage: 22d6 ⇒ (6, 2, 2, 4, 5, 5, 4, 5, 1, 4, 6, 2, 6, 1, 4, 3, 5, 1, 3, 6, 3, 2) = 80

The dog is still indeed a thin pudding among spiky rocks.


Male Halfling Rogue 3/Magus 1 HP 31/31 l AC 18 T 15 FF 14 l F +4 R +6 W +4 l Spd 30' l Init +4 l Perception +10 I Stealth +13 I Arcane Fever 3% I Adaptable Luck 3/3 Effects: none, Arcane Pool 6/6, Spells Lvl 1 - Enlarge Person, Vanish Loot

Poppo tucks in behind Turngut and begins casting a spell.

Move to move, Std begin cast

Grand Lodge

HP 31/ AC 17/ Touch 11/ FF 16/ CMD 14 / Init +2 / fort+6 ref+2 will +9/ Perception +5 /speed 30 /Arcane Fever 0%/+4 save mind affect with shared consciousness human lvl0 daze (DC 13), guidance, mage hand, stabilize, telekinetic projectile, lvl 1 cure light wounds , mage armor , magic fang/ concentration +5) Melee Touch +2 Ranged Touch +4

Beatip: So Big and pretty!! Going to be fun to kill
power slam: 1d20 + 4 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 4 - 1 + 1 = 181d8 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 2 + 1 = 8
power slam: 1d20 + 4 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 4 - 1 + 1 = 191d8 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 2 + 1 = 9

Bobie screams I AM Too old for this CRAP
attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 221d8 ⇒ 6

confirm crit: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 221d8 + 1d8 + 1d8 ⇒ (3) + (5) + (5) = 13

[ooc] double crit!!! [ooc]

Silver Crusade

Female Human Warpriest 3/ Fighter 1| 23/32 HP | AC 21/19 | FF 19 | T 10| CMB +5 | CMD 16 | Initiative +6 | Fort +6 Reflex +1 Will +6 | Perception +3 | Speed 30(20) | Arcane Fever 0%

Swift fervor heal fervor heal: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Then five foot step up to the ogre and swing with all my might.

power attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 161d8 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Fun Time Coin (Turngut) / Day 24 / PC Affects (Turngut R)

Beatrip's first slam narrowly misses, but the second manages to connect. Bobie is getting used to his long spear as he expertly spins around distracting skeletal ogre and stabbing past its thick armor and severing the creatures head from its spine. Nalia heals herself but cant quite get past the thick plate armor of the ogres.

Turngut you're up.


Male Orc Brawl 3/Barb 1 | hp 32/49 | AC 15, T 10, FF 14 | CMD 20 (21vTrip; 22vBull)| Init +5 | 
Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +2 | Perc +5 | Speed 40' | Arcane Fever 0%| Rage 3/6 | Effects:-1 Con damage, Fatigued, Imp Bull Rush, Enlarged

Turngut continues his spin, ducking under the skeletal ogre's clumsy swipe, but an arrow sinks into his calf from the archers. Using the pain of the strike to fuel his rage, Turngut unleashes on the remaining skeleton.

Brawler’s Flurry POWER ATTACK: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25 Damage: 1d6 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13
Brawler’s Flurry POWER ATTACK: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22 Damage: 1d6 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15

Continue rage, 5 ft step, flurry


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Fun Time Coin (Turngut) / Day 24 / PC Affects (Turngut R)

Turngut batters the remaining skeletal ogre to a dust.

GM Roles:

Red Huntsmen Attack: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 6 - 2 = 131d8 ⇒ 4
Blue Huntsmen Attack: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 6 - 2 = 241d8 ⇒ 1
Yellow Huntsmen Attack: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 6 - 2 = 131d8 ⇒ 7
Blue Huntsmen Confirm Crit: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 6 - 2 = 131d8 ⇒ 6

The Huntsmen fire on the closest thing, Poppo but only is able to even graze the halfling 1 damage.

Initiative Order Round 4

Bobie
Poppo (1 Damage)
Nalia (12 Damage)
Dogs
Turngut (20 Damage)
Skeletal Ogres
Huntsmen

Everyone can go!


Male Orc Brawl 3/Barb 1 | hp 32/49 | AC 15, T 10, FF 14 | CMD 20 (21vTrip; 22vBull)| Init +5 | 
Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +2 | Perc +5 | Speed 40' | Arcane Fever 0%| Rage 3/6 | Effects:-1 Con damage, Fatigued, Imp Bull Rush, Enlarged

Is Poppo still invisible? If so, Turngut can take that arrow (1hp).

Not being in full control of his anger, Turngut's mind clears after he shatters the final skeleton and a wave of exhaustion comes over him. He looks around briefly, as if seeing his friends for the first time in the combat. As the arrows continue to pelt them from the Huntsmen, Turngut signs, but steels himself and runs at them, attempting to hammer one (Yellow) with a knee to the gut.

Unarmed Strike (lethal) POWER ATTACK: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Damage: 1d6 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Free=stop rage (fatigued). Move, unarmed strike on Yellow.


Male Halfling Rogue 3/Magus 1 HP 31/31 l AC 18 T 15 FF 14 l F +4 R +6 W +4 l Spd 30' l Init +4 l Perception +10 I Stealth +13 I Arcane Fever 3% I Adaptable Luck 3/3 Effects: none, Arcane Pool 6/6, Spells Lvl 1 - Enlarge Person, Vanish Loot

But right before Turngut rushes off, Poppo finishes casting his spell and suddenly Turngut grows large. He then rushes behind Turngut.

No longer Invisible
Finish casting Enlarge person, move to move

Silver Crusade

Female Human Warpriest 3/ Fighter 1| 23/32 HP | AC 21/19 | FF 19 | T 10| CMB +5 | CMD 16 | Initiative +6 | Fort +6 Reflex +1 Will +6 | Perception +3 | Speed 30(20) | Arcane Fever 0%

Nalia double moves up behind the crew. Make room for me up there!


Male Orc Brawl 3/Barb 1 | hp 32/49 | AC 15, T 10, FF 14 | CMD 20 (21vTrip; 22vBull)| Init +5 | 
Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +2 | Perc +5 | Speed 40' | Arcane Fever 0%| Rage 3/6 | Effects:-1 Con damage, Fatigued, Imp Bull Rush, Enlarged

Thanks Poppo! If that's a hit (which I doubt), Turngut does 11 points of damage.

Grand Lodge

HP 31/ AC 17/ Touch 11/ FF 16/ CMD 14 / Init +2 / fort+6 ref+2 will +9/ Perception +5 /speed 30 /Arcane Fever 0%/+4 save mind affect with shared consciousness human lvl0 daze (DC 13), guidance, mage hand, stabilize, telekinetic projectile, lvl 1 cure light wounds , mage armor , magic fang/ concentration +5) Melee Touch +2 Ranged Touch +4

beatrip runs up.
bobie shoots with his crossbow t red
heavy crossbow: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 5 - 2 = 141d10 ⇒ 4


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Fun Time Coin (Turngut) / Day 24 / PC Affects (Turngut R)

It would still not hit.

GM Roles:

Red Huntsmen Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 251d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Blue Huntsmen Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 81d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Yellow Huntsmen Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 101d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Red Huntsmen Confirm Crit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 251d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 61d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Bobie's bolt soars past red. All of the huntsmen five foot step and draw hand axes. While the blue and yellow huntsmen miss their chops, the red one sinks his axe deep into the achilles tendon of Turngut nearly bringing the now large orc to his knees Another double crit, 15 Damage

Initiative Order Round 5

Bobie
Poppo (1 Damage)
Nalia (12 Damage)
Dogs
Turngut (35 Damage)
Skeletal Ogres
Huntsmen

Everyone can go!


Male Orc Brawl 3/Barb 1 | hp 32/49 | AC 15, T 10, FF 14 | CMD 20 (21vTrip; 22vBull)| Init +5 | 
Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +2 | Perc +5 | Speed 40' | Arcane Fever 0%| Rage 3/6 | Effects:-1 Con damage, Fatigued, Imp Bull Rush, Enlarged

Turngut howls in pain at the slash. Breathing heavily, he eyes up the Yellow huntsman and tries to shove him over the edge.

CMB (Bull Rush): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17

He then activates his Daredevil boots and tries to leap over Blue (and maybe Yellow if he's still there).

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24

Acrobatics:
DC to move through enemies space = CMD+5. If yellow is still there, then DC is increased by 2.


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Fun Time Coin (Turngut) / Day 24 / PC Affects (Turngut R)

So you only beat his CMB by 1 and since there is a railing to the bridge I'm gonna give him a reflex save to not fall.

Reflex Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

You watch as Turngut pushes the huntsmen to his doom. He is then able to acrobatically run on the rail and get around the remaining huntsmen.

Silver Crusade

Female Human Warpriest 3/ Fighter 1| 23/32 HP | AC 21/19 | FF 19 | T 10| CMB +5 | CMD 16 | Initiative +6 | Fort +6 Reflex +1 Will +6 | Perception +3 | Speed 30(20) | Arcane Fever 0%

Wow! Sounds bottle cap worthy! Especially on a cut hamstring!

Charge to attack the blue fringed huntsman with a high pitched battle cry, Malphas will bring you doom!

charge and power attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 101d8 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

uggh! My ac is now 19.


Male Halfling Rogue 3/Magus 1 HP 31/31 l AC 18 T 15 FF 14 l F +4 R +6 W +4 l Spd 30' l Init +4 l Perception +10 I Stealth +13 I Arcane Fever 3% I Adaptable Luck 3/3 Effects: none, Arcane Pool 6/6, Spells Lvl 1 - Enlarge Person, Vanish Loot

Once Turngut clears the way, Poppo advances swinging his axe at the blue huntsman.

mwk boarding axe + flank: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 8 + 2 = 30
piercing or slashing damage + sneak: 1d4 + 3 + 2d6 ⇒ (2) + 3 + (1, 3) = 9

confirm crit: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 8 + 2 = 20
piercing or slashing damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

move to move, std to attack


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Fun Time Coin (Turngut) / Day 24 / PC Affects (Turngut R)

Nalia rushes in but due to the wind and the very precarious hole she misses her attack. Poppo sees Nalia miss her attack and takes his time compensating for the wind and keeping his breathing steady despite the thin air. Poppo chops deep into the huntsmen shoulder but the strange thrall doesn't go down.

You know what I think I'm going to change the Funtime Coin to basically being a bottle cap. When you do something cool like that you deserve a little bonus.

Bobie you're up.


Male Orc Brawl 3/Barb 1 | hp 32/49 | AC 15, T 10, FF 14 | CMD 20 (21vTrip; 22vBull)| Init +5 | 
Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +2 | Perc +5 | Speed 40' | Arcane Fever 0%| Rage 3/6 | Effects:-1 Con damage, Fatigued, Imp Bull Rush, Enlarged

Woo hoo!! Party Time Fun Time Coin for the Turnybutt!


Map/Handouts / Player Resource / Fun Time Coin (Turngut) / Day 24 / PC Affects (Turngut R)

*Air horn noises

Grand Lodge

HP 31/ AC 17/ Touch 11/ FF 16/ CMD 14 / Init +2 / fort+6 ref+2 will +9/ Perception +5 /speed 30 /Arcane Fever 0%/+4 save mind affect with shared consciousness human lvl0 daze (DC 13), guidance, mage hand, stabilize, telekinetic projectile, lvl 1 cure light wounds , mage armor , magic fang/ concentration +5) Melee Touch +2 Ranged Touch +4

Beatrip moves up and jars past Nalia to get at the huntsman, not caring is she gives the huntsman an opportunity to attack her first.
powerslam: 1d20 + 4 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 4 - 1 + 1 = 151d8 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 2 + 1 = 12

bobie pulls out a light crossbow and takes a shot at red and will then ready his spear.
light crossbow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 71d8 ⇒ 2

heading out hunting for a week tomorrow, will try to post before I go. looks like benj gets more and better opportunities to kill my character ;)

1,951 to 1,984 of 1,984 << first < prev | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Pathfinder: Shards of an Order PBP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.