Fragments of the First

Game Master Simeon


601 to 650 of 886 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>

Gosclaw Mechanic 2 | SP: 0/12 | HP: 9 /16 | RP: 3/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 Resist Fire 5 | INIT +3, F +3 / R +6 / W +0 | P: +5, DV 60', LLV

[b]I'm guessing that our fine proprietor here has more spine than that last barkeep could dream of. Perhaps the ... universe... finds our recompense of interest? {/b] Krizen echoes Nalun's phrasing deliberately, and throws a little bit of a jeer into his tone when speaking of the previous barkeep to make the distinction he is drawing more elaborate.

He also sips at his brandy again, happily enjoying the indescribable sensations.


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

”I know little more about Ilyania that what I have told you. I am oben with this invormation begause my clientele are rarely involved with her gohort. They gome here for the comforts of home.”


Male Human Soldier (Starfinder Forerunner) 1 | SP 7/7 HP 11/11 RP 4/4 | EAC 12 KAC 15; Tch 10; FF 10/13 | F +2; R +3; W +2 | Speed 20 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +1

"Well, thanks for the info you could provide, and the interesting drinks. You know, once you get past the initial shock of the appearance, your place is kinda charming, Yilhane," Bravo says as he finishes his drink.


Gosclaw Mechanic 2 | SP: 0/12 | HP: 9 /16 | RP: 3/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 Resist Fire 5 | INIT +3, F +3 / R +6 / W +0 | P: +5, DV 60', LLV

Krizen looks at his drink, then at Bravo as the disguised soldier finishes his drink. "We have to go now, don't we?" He looks mournfully at the half-full glass, and makes as if to lift it for a drink and then pauses. "We are going straight towards the outskirts of town to look for her, aren't we? I suppose I really don't need to finish this... " He sighs, takes a small sip, and then looks to the bartender. "Good sir, this drink has been wonderful. Thank you for directing me to it."

Krizen muses for a moment about asking for a cask of the brandy to be delivered to the ship, but decides his "expense account" isn't deep enough for such an extravagance.


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

Yilhane lets out a burbling sound, apparently pleased with himself, ”My bleasure. Gome back anytime, and hopefully Zeizerer won’t bainfully obliterate you. It would be a zhame.”

Exo-Guardians

Male NG Human Priest Solarion | SP 15 HP 18| RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

It would, but then the Universe would conjur some other poor sap to complete the job. All is as all should be. Nalun remarks


Male Human Soldier (Starfinder Forerunner) 1 | SP 7/7 HP 11/11 RP 4/4 | EAC 12 KAC 15; Tch 10; FF 10/13 | F +2; R +3; W +2 | Speed 20 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +1

Bravo leads the way out.

"Well, only one place left to go now, and this time we KNOW it's going to be unpleasant," he says once they're on the street.


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

You all planning on heading to the last bar or searching around the city?


Male Human Soldier (Starfinder Forerunner) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 12 KAC 15; Tch 10; FF 10/13 | F +3; R +3; W +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +2

Yeah, the last bar was what I was implying. I was just in too big a hurry to post to go back and look up its name.


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

With the mildly baffling visit to Yilhane’s finished, the party has one location left to visit.

On the walk over, the party receives a message from Historia that another agent would be meeting with them to help them to deal with the Roost and potentially beyond that.

The Roost is closer to the center of town, though still in a disreputable area. The building is constructed in the classic drow style, spiky, menacing, and deeply gothic. A tall archway filled by a curtain of bladed feathers seems to be the only entrance.

Of note, birds of many sorts fly around it, perching on the abundancs of dark metal spikes. Standing outside it, however, is a gold-plated SRO with a symbol of Saranrae on its forehead.


Male SRO Mystic (Solar Disciple) 2 | SP: 4/14; HP: 9/9; RP: 5/5 | EAC: 17; KAC: 19; CMAC 27 | Fort: +1, Ref: +1, Will: +7 | Init: +1 | Perception: +12; Darkvision | 1st: 1/5

Still, be still. Still as a statue, as motionless as the dead. Not to move an inch, don't twitch even a single wire. Just simply stand vigilant, watch intently, absorbing every detail. Burn it into your hardrive, back up the information onto a disk for later review, just be sure to keep absolutely still.

The bird sitting in the center of his palm shifted, preening it's black feathers with a sharp red beak.

"Such beauty!/even with this/pitch black place/unloved/by the dawn's majesty." Reverbated from speakers within what could be considered his throat, his tone and pitch changing drastically several times within thr same sentence. It was as if several audio clips were haphazardly stitched together, with little regard to how each actually fit.

With a flutter of it's wings the bird left his palm, soaring in the dirrection of several travelers, some that he recognized. Could these be his contacts? They didn't give across the same unfriendly air most of this city's denizens did in the presence of his priestly colors.

He raised his hand in greeting, "Well met. /I am /Soundbyte of Sunlight/, a starfinder. /We are friends, right Johnny?"


Male Human Soldier (Starfinder Forerunner) 1 | SP 7/7 HP 11/11 RP 4/4 | EAC 12 KAC 15; Tch 10; FF 10/13 | F +2; R +3; W +2 | Speed 20 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +1

"That must be our new friend," Bravo comments dryly as they approach. No one that bright could be a local.

"Hi, glad to meet you. I'm Bonar Vizetelly. Call me 'Bravo.' I take it you're the contact Historia-7 told us to meet? We've had a surprising amount of attrition on this mission despite only having gotten into a single fight."


Male SRO Mystic (Solar Disciple) 2 | SP: 4/14; HP: 9/9; RP: 5/5 | EAC: 17; KAC: 19; CMAC 27 | Fort: +1, Ref: +1, Will: +7 | Init: +1 | Perception: +12; Darkvision | 1st: 1/5

"Well met, /Bravo," he repeats thr name back, copying the human's voice of it. "I am pleased to lend aid."

Tsking a closer look at the group, Soundbyte noticed that they didn't quite match their descriptions, leading to the rational conclusion of them being in disguise. A glance at his gold plated hand led to a rational conclusion that he was a bit out of place. How awkward of him. Nothing for it now, though. "What's your angle?" He quoted, in a voice that sounds vaguely noir.

Exo-Guardians

Male NG Human Priest Solarion | SP 15 HP 18| RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Nalun nods in greeting.

Greetings Fellow Starfinder. The Universe brings us together as it must someday pull us apart.


Male Human Soldier (Starfinder Forerunner) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 12 KAC 15; Tch 10; FF 10/13 | F +3; R +3; W +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +2

Seeing how the lynchpin of their disguise routine has vanished, Bravo yanks out the fake tusks and wipes the facepaint off his face.

"I guess there's really no point to this now," he says. "Long story short, we thought we might have a better chance of getting information on our target's location if we blended in, so we disguised ourselves as a low-ranking drow agent and her entourage. But without said low-ranking drow agent, we just look like a gang of weird thugs."


Gosclaw Mechanic 2 | SP: 0/12 | HP: 9 /16 | RP: 3/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 Resist Fire 5 | INIT +3, F +3 / R +6 / W +0 | P: +5, DV 60', LLV

Krizen looks at his own fur mournfully. "Would that my own disguise were so easily shed... Instead I must hide myself for a while longer. Welcome to our group, Soundbyte. We have narrowed down the possible locations of the thieves, and your assistance is appreciated."


Male Human Soldier (Starfinder Forerunner) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 12 KAC 15; Tch 10; FF 10/13 | F +3; R +3; W +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +2

"Next time we're aboard the Dream, you'll get the 'fresher first, Krizen," Bravo replies to reassure him.


Male SRO Mystic (Solar Disciple) 2 | SP: 4/14; HP: 9/9; RP: 5/5 | EAC: 17; KAC: 19; CMAC 27 | Fort: +1, Ref: +1, Will: +7 | Init: +1 | Perception: +12; Darkvision | 1st: 1/5

"Happy to be of assistance!" comes a chirpy, feminine voice this time. It's proceeded in a man's rough tone of speech "We'll nab those damn, dirty rats!"

Shuffling his polearm to his offhand, with his right he touched a finger to his holy mark. "I pray for /our /success /with Sarenrae's blessing. /Shall we depart?"


Male Human Soldier (Starfinder Forerunner) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 12 KAC 15; Tch 10; FF 10/13 | F +3; R +3; W +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +2

"No need to depart. You're right where we needed to be. This...bar...is the last of Ilyania's known haunts, and while Yilhane back at his place told us she's left the city, he didn't know where. Someone here might."

He points at Nalun.

"Nalun, you're the one most used to talking with civvies, you take point in the negotiations. I doubt the psychos in here will be too charmed by your sunny solarian smile, but going in heavy with the threats will just get us carved up. Any one else have any tactical recommendations?"


Male SRO Mystic (Solar Disciple) 2 | SP: 4/14; HP: 9/9; RP: 5/5 | EAC: 17; KAC: 19; CMAC 27 | Fort: +1, Ref: +1, Will: +7 | Init: +1 | Perception: +12; Darkvision | 1st: 1/5

Was that not what he had intended? No mater. "I'll cover you from behind captain. /Always on the look out for trouble." He replayed.

Exo-Guardians

Male NG Human Priest Solarion | SP 15 HP 18| RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Nalun gives a slight bow to Bravo

All things must be as they will be.

Nalun moves into the bar and will approach anyone who thinks might be a useful font of information, preferably a human or humanoid, probably the bartender or other worker.

Greetings. I am Nalun, Acolyte of the Balance. I am seeking a particular elven woman and I believe you may know of her.


Male Human Soldier (Starfinder Forerunner) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 12 KAC 15; Tch 10; FF 10/13 | F +3; R +3; W +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +2

"And I thought I was blunt," Bravo mutters as he follows Nalun into The Roost.


Male SRO Mystic (Solar Disciple) 2 | SP: 4/14; HP: 9/9; RP: 5/5 | EAC: 17; KAC: 19; CMAC 27 | Fort: +1, Ref: +1, Will: +7 | Init: +1 | Perception: +12; Darkvision | 1st: 1/5

A mechanical noise that sounds akin to chuckling emenates from the SRO as his shoulders shift. He was already starting to like this group of theirs.

As he said previously, he kept his sensory input centered on his suroundings.

perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

The interior building is dark, barely lit by a single blood-red lantern hanging from the ceiling. The party is in a somewhat small room, with a few seats and a small bar. At the other side of the room is a great set of double doors made of a red-lacquered wood, with a large metal knocker in the shape of a swan holding a wickedly sharp blade. A drow woman stands behind it and almost begins speaking before Nalun introduces himself. Once Nalun is finished, she raises her eyebrows and says in the smooth and sinister accent of the drow, "My, my, aren't you a bold one. Well, I'm afraid I don't know much of what you're talking about. There are many, many drow women who visit this place, after all."

She then gestures languidly to the door, "You may find more answers within the Sanctum. Be warned, it is not for those easily...disturbed. Our Lord requires sacrifice."


Male Human Soldier (Starfinder Forerunner) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 12 KAC 15; Tch 10; FF 10/13 | F +3; R +3; W +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +2

Bravo rolls his eyes and pulls out Zeizerer's cyber-leg and plunks it down onto the bar.

"We're looking for the one who used to be attached to this."


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

”Oh my...I believe I know who you’re looking for. Even for a group as armed as you, she may pose a problem. In any case, last I heard, she mentioned an abandoned bot maintenance station along an old tech-mining road.”


Male SRO Mystic (Solar Disciple) 2 | SP: 4/14; HP: 9/9; RP: 5/5 | EAC: 17; KAC: 19; CMAC 27 | Fort: +1, Ref: +1, Will: +7 | Init: +1 | Perception: +12; Darkvision | 1st: 1/5

The SRO tilt's his head, contemplating the sincerity behind her words.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

Soundbyte is pretty sure she is telling the truth.


Gosclaw Mechanic 2 | SP: 0/12 | HP: 9 /16 | RP: 3/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 Resist Fire 5 | INIT +3, F +3 / R +6 / W +0 | P: +5, DV 60', LLV

Krizen looks down at his odd-colored fur, and then at the remains of the disguises. "Why didn't we start with this approach? From now on, I'm a fan of the blunt approach."

Krizen is impressed by Nalun and Bravo's forceful handling of the situation, and the immediate results. He is wise enough to know that the group got lucky and that things could have gone differently, but it is still an impressively fast result.


Male Human Soldier (Starfinder Forerunner) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 12 KAC 15; Tch 10; FF 10/13 | F +3; R +3; W +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +2
GM Coyote wrote:
”Oh my...I believe I know who you’re looking for. Even for a group as armed as you, she may pose a problem. In any case, last I heard, she mentioned an abandoned bot maintenance station along an old tech-mining road.”

"And I suppose we'd have to do your whole 'sanctum sacrifice' thing for information to narrow down WHICH old tech-mining road this bot-maintenance station's on?"


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

”Someone within may know more, but you may not need to sacrifice yourselves. It is the will of those within the Sanctum who shall give blood.”


Gosclaw Mechanic 2 | SP: 0/12 | HP: 9 /16 | RP: 3/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 Resist Fire 5 | INIT +3, F +3 / R +6 / W +0 | P: +5, DV 60', LLV

Krizen takes a moment to parse the logic behind those words, and then asks directly: "And what does it take to ensure the will of those within is not a sacrifice of blood from us?" His tone implies that the drow woman knows or can arrange a method of payment which would put the party on the "do not eat and/or sacrifice" list, and he definitely wants to be on that list before entering.


Male Human Soldier (Starfinder Forerunner) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 12 KAC 15; Tch 10; FF 10/13 | F +3; R +3; W +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +2

"And you've got a lot of variety when it comes to blood sacrifices. Are we talking slitting your palm and squeezing out a few drops, or more full-on, Zon-Kuthon-style, exsanguination sh!t?"


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

"A simple donation of blood. Just enough to be used for our own purposes."


Male SRO Mystic (Solar Disciple) 2 | SP: 4/14; HP: 9/9; RP: 5/5 | EAC: 17; KAC: 19; CMAC 27 | Fort: +1, Ref: +1, Will: +7 | Init: +1 | Perception: +12; Darkvision | 1st: 1/5

Soundbyte twisted his head to the side as he listened to the drow's request for blood, and contemplates the many terrible things that could be done with it. He also had this inkling suspicion that his motor oil wouldn't exactly please them.

Mystisism: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (11) + 15 = 26

Exo-Guardians

Male NG Human Priest Solarion | SP 15 HP 18| RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Nalun frowns

I suppose this...is necessary.

He nods to the proprietor. I'll do it.


Gosclaw Mechanic 2 | SP: 0/12 | HP: 9 /16 | RP: 3/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 Resist Fire 5 | INIT +3, F +3 / R +6 / W +0 | P: +5, DV 60', LLV

Krizen frowns at the woman's response. "Your own purposes? I don't like the sound of that. On the whole though... This planet not being destroyed seems like a cause worth a bit of sacrifice. " Krizen nods his head firmly, entirely within his own mind at the moment as he commits to doing what is necessary for the sake of the mission; after all, their goal is a bit more important than his personal preferences, hygenic or otherwise. Still, he cannot help but be certain any blood shared within will come back to haunt them later...


Male Human Soldier (Starfinder Forerunner) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 12 KAC 15; Tch 10; FF 10/13 | F +3; R +3; W +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +2
Nalun Farksser wrote:

Nalun frowns

I suppose this...is necessary.

He nods to the proprietor. I'll do it.

"Hey, hey, whoa Nalun!" Bravo interjects. "Don't be so godsdamn hasty! At least know what you're getting into before you consent to any demonic ritual!"


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

The drow woman produces a device from behind the bar, consisting of a needle connected to a clear bag. Krizen, having a bit of medical training, realizes that the bag is that of a major Pact Worlds blood bank.

The drow woman says, ”Our lord demands that blood is spilled. What we do with it does not matter.”


Male SRO Mystic (Solar Disciple) 2 | SP: 4/14; HP: 9/9; RP: 5/5 | EAC: 17; KAC: 19; CMAC 27 | Fort: +1, Ref: +1, Will: +7 | Init: +1 | Perception: +12; Darkvision | 1st: 1/5

Does my mysticism check provide any insight to the numerous nefarious things they'd do with their blood? For that matter... Could an SRO even give 'blood'?


Male Human Soldier (Starfinder Forerunner) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 12 KAC 15; Tch 10; FF 10/13 | F +3; R +3; W +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +2
GM Coyote wrote:

The drow woman produces a device from behind the bar, consisting of a needle connected to a clear bag. Krizen, having a bit of medical training, realizes that the bag is that of a major Pact Worlds blood bank.

The drow woman says, ”Our lord demands that blood is spilled. What we do with it does not matter.”

Bravo raises an eyebrow.

"Wait...that's it? Your crowd doesn't want a spectacle?"


Gosclaw Mechanic 2 | SP: 0/12 | HP: 9 /16 | RP: 3/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 Resist Fire 5 | INIT +3, F +3 / R +6 / W +0 | P: +5, DV 60', LLV

Krizen eyes the blood bank bag. "The will of those within? This seems to be much more in line with the will of those without. Namely yourself. How about a compromise? If your lord demands blood be spilled, and it doesn't matter what is done with it, we spill our own blood, ourselves, and take care of it, ourselves. Will that satisfy "those within"?" Krizen is momentarily reassured by the somewhat familiar sight of the blood bank bag, then realizes that there isn't any way this drow woman should have such a thing and be willing to use it on strangers, ratcheting his anxiety up even further.


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

”It was to be up to them until one of you volunteered. If you know the proper incantations, go ahead. I am sure that Shax would be pleased by outsiders spilling their own blood.”


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

In regards to Soundbyte's roll.

Soundbyte is fairly certain that he could not give blood, lacking blood or an equivalent substance. Despite his devotion to Saranrae, he is surprisingly knowledgeable in the procedures of the cult of Shax. There are some rituals that involve blood, but the act of ritualistically shedding blood is something of a sacrament to them. Additionally, he somehow knows the correct incantation to shed blood for Shax.


Male SRO Mystic (Solar Disciple) 2 | SP: 4/14; HP: 9/9; RP: 5/5 | EAC: 17; KAC: 19; CMAC 27 | Fort: +1, Ref: +1, Will: +7 | Init: +1 | Perception: +12; Darkvision | 1st: 1/5

He emitted a soft mechanical beep as data-archives found the relevant information. The library chip he had installed even had an audio file of a woman speaking the chant, with added background screams and ominous music for authenticity. Very thorough.

From a moral perspective, he respected their decision to go that far for the missions sake, yet he still had doubts as to just what may become of their spilled blood. Still, the very act of ritualistic injury was considered sacred to them, perhaps it truly did not mater what became of it.

"It's your choice to make, friend. /The sacred rite /would you like instruction?" He offered, willing to assist even if it was a practice he himself find distasteful.


Gosclaw Mechanic 2 | SP: 0/12 | HP: 9 /16 | RP: 3/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 Resist Fire 5 | INIT +3, F +3 / R +6 / W +0 | P: +5, DV 60', LLV

Krizen nods his head. "I'm the one suggesting it, so I'll be the one volunteering for it. If you could tell me how to go about this .. rite.. in the correct manner, I'll let my own blood; and keep it too.

Krizen is attentive and alert to whatever Soundbyte can tell him, wanting to be as accurate as possible to satisfy the drowess gatekeeper.

Exo-Guardians

Male NG Human Priest Solarion | SP 15 HP 18| RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Nslun nod at Krizen. As you wish.

The mote that normally hovers above his head dims noticeably, and then pulses a dull black/purple light.....


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

The ritual is simple, but rather painful.

One swift cut on the forearm and an utterance in Abyssal later, the drow woman at the bar seems satisfied. She makes a motion to the door and says, "Go ahead."


Male Human Soldier (Starfinder Forerunner) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 12 KAC 15; Tch 10; FF 10/13 | F +3; R +3; W +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +2

Bravo frowns as they do the deed, then grabs the leg off the bar and takes it with him as they enter "The Sanctum."


Gosclaw Mechanic 2 | SP: 0/12 | HP: 9 /16 | RP: 3/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 Resist Fire 5 | INIT +3, F +3 / R +6 / W +0 | P: +5, DV 60', LLV

Krizen winces in pain at the cut, but manages to keep to the script Soundbyte had helpfully given him. He rubs his arm as he follows Bravo in, entertained that they keep carrying the leg around with them. "A little difficult to ask for a hand in determining the right direction with that thing, eh?"

601 to 650 of 886 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Fragments of the First: A Homebrew Starfinder Game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.