Fragments of the First

Game Master Simeon


701 to 750 of 888 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>

Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

Soundbyte isn’t able to pick up anything inside the room.


Male SRO Mystic (Solar Disciple) 2 | SP: 4/14; HP: 9/9; RP: 5/5 | EAC: 17; KAC: 19; CMAC 27 | Fort: +1, Ref: +1, Will: +7 | Init: +1 | Perception: +12; Darkvision | 1st: 1/5

Assuming things are all clear he turns the handle to open it up.


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

The room is empty, save for a few desks with old and worn out chairs at them. There are monitors at each desk, and one of them seems to be functioning. There is also a door at the end of the room marked Repairs.

Exo-Guardians

Male NG Human Priest Solarion | SP 15 HP 18| RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Nalun pads quietly behind the group. His mote dims to almost nothing, and it expands into his hand, a black sword radiating darkness.


Male Human Soldier (Starfinder Forerunner) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 12 KAC 15; Tch 10; FF 10/13 | F +3; R +3; W +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +2

Once Soundbyte gives the all-clear, Bravo follows them into the room. Noting the active monitor, Bravo looks at Krizen and jerks his head towards it.

"Krizen? Do your thing," he says quietly.


Gosclaw Mechanic 2 | SP: 0/12 | HP: 9 /16 | RP: 3/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 Resist Fire 5 | INIT +3, F +3 / R +6 / W +0 | P: +5, DV 60', LLV

Krizen nods his head at Bravo's quiet words, and pulls his tools out from his pack as he moves towards the monitor. He works quickly to access the monitor and any connected subnet, knowing that their time is limited.

Computers: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

Krizen begins going through the files of the computer, and largely just finds administrative reports from when the place was operational. There is, however, a strongly encrypted chunk of data. While Krizen isn’t quite able to hack into it, he notices similarities to the code from the original data chip.


Male SRO Mystic (Solar Disciple) 2 | SP: 4/14; HP: 9/9; RP: 5/5 | EAC: 17; KAC: 19; CMAC 27 | Fort: +1, Ref: +1, Will: +7 | Init: +1 | Perception: +12; Darkvision | 1st: 1/5

The SRO stands by, observing how his new companions operate and getting a grips on their situation.


Gosclaw Mechanic 2 | SP: 0/12 | HP: 9 /16 | RP: 3/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 Resist Fire 5 | INIT +3, F +3 / R +6 / W +0 | P: +5, DV 60', LLV

"Folks? There may be a problem... I cannot get all the way into the system, but I think the chip we lost has already been introduced into this system. Keep an eye out for a repeat visit from rather arrogant cyber entities, right?"

Krizen cannot get through all of the systems protections, and doesn't see anything immediately useful to them. "I think we should keep moving. Not much here for us to use."


Male SRO Mystic (Solar Disciple) 2 | SP: 4/14; HP: 9/9; RP: 5/5 | EAC: 17; KAC: 19; CMAC 27 | Fort: +1, Ref: +1, Will: +7 | Init: +1 | Perception: +12; Darkvision | 1st: 1/5

"I'll be sure to keep my arrogance in check." Soundbyte played. Taking some Initiative, he leaves this room behind and moves back into the hallway. He performs the same scans on the door opposite the room they were just inside.

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28


Male Human Soldier (Starfinder Forerunner) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 12 KAC 15; Tch 10; FF 10/13 | F +3; R +3; W +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +2

"At least it was released into this relatively isolated system rather than in a heavily-networked urban center it could spread easily in. As long as you don't jack into the system, Soundbyte, you should be fine," Bravo replies.

He joins Soundbyte in spotting.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

Soundbyte’s sensors seem to have finally kicked in. He senses a single entity inside the room, though what exactly it might be is beyond him.


Male SRO Mystic (Solar Disciple) 2 | SP: 4/14; HP: 9/9; RP: 5/5 | EAC: 17; KAC: 19; CMAC 27 | Fort: +1, Ref: +1, Will: +7 | Init: +1 | Perception: +12; Darkvision | 1st: 1/5

Instead of replaying audio, Soundbyte turns to the group and holds up a single digit, indicating the lone occupant's presence. He leaves it to them to decide how they're proceeding.

Exo-Guardians

Male NG Human Priest Solarion | SP 15 HP 18| RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Nalun motions that he will enter... if no one stops him. He bursts through the door, running straight at anything he sees.


Male Human Soldier (Starfinder Forerunner) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 12 KAC 15; Tch 10; FF 10/13 | F +3; R +3; W +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +2

Bravo nods silently to Nalun.


Male SRO Mystic (Solar Disciple) 2 | SP: 4/14; HP: 9/9; RP: 5/5 | EAC: 17; KAC: 19; CMAC 27 | Fort: +1, Ref: +1, Will: +7 | Init: +1 | Perception: +12; Darkvision | 1st: 1/5

The SRO does not make to stop the Solarion, and watches in stark silence as the human bursts in full speed. "Going in loud it is then."


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

Nalun bashes into the door. His slams against it with his full body weight as he comes to the unfortunate realization that the door is locked. Whatever is inside can be heard whirring slightly.

I’ll give you all a round to make any preparations you’d like.

Exo-Guardians

Male NG Human Priest Solarion | SP 15 HP 18| RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Oh...err. Yes. I knew that would happen....*shifty eyes*

If we are considered "in combat" Nalun's attunement will switch to graviton mode and his blade begins emitting absolute darkness...


Male Human Soldier (Starfinder Forerunner) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 12 KAC 15; Tch 10; FF 10/13 | F +3; R +3; W +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +2

Bravo, for his part, tries not to laugh at Nalun's folly as he takes aim at the door, ready to fire at whatever comes through.


Gosclaw Mechanic 2 | SP: 0/12 | HP: 9 /16 | RP: 3/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 Resist Fire 5 | INIT +3, F +3 / R +6 / W +0 | P: +5, DV 60', LLV

Krizen winces as Nalun bounces off of the door. "Ouch. Bet that hurt...." He checks that his pistol is fully loaded, just in case, but is otherwise ready to go. He moves to be slightly to the side of the door, using the wall as partial cover from whoever might be attacking their group through the now closed door..


Male Human Soldier (Starfinder Forerunner) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 12 KAC 15; Tch 10; FF 10/13 | F +3; R +3; W +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +2

"No need to bet, I KNOW that hurt."


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

Everyone ready?


Gosclaw Mechanic 2 | SP: 0/12 | HP: 9 /16 | RP: 3/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 Resist Fire 5 | INIT +3, F +3 / R +6 / W +0 | P: +5, DV 60', LLV

Lets blow this thing and go home!


Male SRO Mystic (Solar Disciple) 2 | SP: 4/14; HP: 9/9; RP: 5/5 | EAC: 17; KAC: 19; CMAC 27 | Fort: +1, Ref: +1, Will: +7 | Init: +1 | Perception: +12; Darkvision | 1st: 1/5

The bulky SRO priest steps back half, throwing out his arms and gathering a smattering of debris in a mental hold.

Readying an action to cast TK Projectile if the door opens to something hostile- just to get a feel for things first. Nothing special.


Male Human Soldier (Starfinder Forerunner) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 12 KAC 15; Tch 10; FF 10/13 | F +3; R +3; W +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +2
GM Coyote wrote:
Everyone ready?

Willing and able!

Exo-Guardians

Male NG Human Priest Solarion | SP 15 HP 18| RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Nalun grins sheepishly at the others, he looks at the door preparing to strike at what lies behind it.


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

Will have a post up in about an hour when I’m home from work.


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

A highly modified android opens the door with a startled look on her face before it morphs into anger as she says, "Heretic! Blasphemer! His judgement shall be swift and painful!"

With that, she pulls out a pistol and fires it at Bravo. A small silver pellet flies at Bravo before bursting and burning into his skin for 6 damage.

She then steps backwards into the room, out of view.

Party is up!

Rolls:

S init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
B init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
N init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
K init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Enemy init: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6


Gosclaw Mechanic 2 | SP: 0/12 | HP: 9 /16 | RP: 3/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 Resist Fire 5 | INIT +3, F +3 / R +6 / W +0 | P: +5, DV 60', LLV

"Only one way in!" Krizen yells as he dashes through the doorway, looking for cover on the other side before taking aim at the android.

Tactical Semi-Auto Pistol: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 121d6 ⇒ 5

Exo-Guardians

Male NG Human Priest Solarion | SP 15 HP 18| RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Nalun charges into the room, black blade at the ready. He heads straight at the first enemy he sees.

Slash!: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Slashing!: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Graviton Mode 2/3


Male Human Soldier (Starfinder Forerunner) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 12 KAC 15; Tch 10; FF 10/13 | F +3; R +3; W +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +2

"Godsdammit, Krizen you were right. Ilyania's let Unity out of the box!"

Bravo moves around into the corner and turns back to shoot at the compromised android.

Hunting Rifle: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 91d8 ⇒ 6


Male SRO Mystic (Solar Disciple) 2 | SP: 4/14; HP: 9/9; RP: 5/5 | EAC: 17; KAC: 19; CMAC 27 | Fort: +1, Ref: +1, Will: +7 | Init: +1 | Perception: +12; Darkvision | 1st: 1/5

Soundbyte sends the projectile forward, having little luck in his aim as well.

TK Projectile: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
I accidentally previewed a roll on a different thread and originally got an 18...


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

Despite an impressive array of attacks, not a single one hits the android woman. She sneers and says, "My god shields me! I cannot be harmed!"[/ooc] With that, she steps back and points at Nalun and says in a voice that reverberates in Nalun's head, [b]"Kneel!"

Nalun will have to make a DC 15 will save or fall prone for a round as per command.


Male SRO Mystic (Solar Disciple) 2 | SP: 4/14; HP: 9/9; RP: 5/5 | EAC: 17; KAC: 19; CMAC 27 | Fort: +1, Ref: +1, Will: +7 | Init: +1 | Perception: +12; Darkvision | 1st: 1/5

Is it fine to post actions for the next round?


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

Yes, forgot to add that the party is up.

Exo-Guardians

Male NG Human Priest Solarion | SP 15 HP 18| RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

GM, Nalun has the Step Up feat, so I should probably have gotten an AOO

Will Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
AOO?: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Step Up (Combat):

You can close the distance when a foe tries to move away.Prerequisites: Base attack bonus +1. Whenever an adjacent foe attempts to take a guarded step away from you, you can also take a guarded step as a reaction as long as you end up adjacent to the foe that triggered this ability.

Nalun resists the magic and slashes again at the android
Slash: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13 gah!


Male Human Soldier (Starfinder Forerunner) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 12 KAC 15; Tch 10; FF 10/13 | F +3; R +3; W +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +2

Bravo says nothing, but fires off another shot.

Hunting Rifle: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 121d8 ⇒ 5


Male SRO Mystic (Solar Disciple) 2 | SP: 4/14; HP: 9/9; RP: 5/5 | EAC: 17; KAC: 19; CMAC 27 | Fort: +1, Ref: +1, Will: +7 | Init: +1 | Perception: +12; Darkvision | 1st: 1/5

The SRO gestures towards the raving Android. When he speaks, his voice is oddly accompanied by a snippet of music. "Lay down your arms!"

She's trying to Command us? I'll Command her right back. DC 17 to disarm herself.


Gosclaw Mechanic 2 | SP: 0/12 | HP: 9 /16 | RP: 3/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 Resist Fire 5 | INIT +3, F +3 / R +6 / W +0 | P: +5, DV 60', LLV

"Shield this!" Krizen yells, then looks slightly abashed at the verbal outburst. He does not let it affect his actions, however; the digital being is too dangerous.

Tactical Semi-Auto Pistol: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 161d6 ⇒ 3


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

The woman manages to dodge Bravo's attack but Nalun's solar blade and Krizen's pistol hit her soundly. Soundbyte's voice resonates in her mind, and her arm extends seemingly against her will. She says through gritted teeth, "No! Only my lord can command me!" The gun drops from her hand.

The party is up!

Rolls:

Nalun Dam: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Will: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10


Male SRO Mystic (Solar Disciple) 2 | SP: 4/14; HP: 9/9; RP: 5/5 | EAC: 17; KAC: 19; CMAC 27 | Fort: +1, Ref: +1, Will: +7 | Init: +1 | Perception: +12; Darkvision | 1st: 1/5

With a wave of a hand Soubdbyte draws the pistol towards himself, and then pockets it within his bag.

Pyschokinetic Hand to prevent her from just picking it back up.


Male Human Soldier (Starfinder Forerunner) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 12 KAC 15; Tch 10; FF 10/13 | F +3; R +3; W +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +2

"Shut up!" Bravo growls as he fires another shot.

Hunting Rifle: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 191d8 ⇒ 6


Gosclaw Mechanic 2 | SP: 0/12 | HP: 9 /16 | RP: 3/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 Resist Fire 5 | INIT +3, F +3 / R +6 / W +0 | P: +5, DV 60', LLV

Krizen sees that their opponent has been disarmed, and he steps forward. "Wait! Let's subdue her, and maybe get some information! Krizen moves forward towards the now unarmed android.

Nicely done Soundbyte!


Male Human Soldier (Starfinder Forerunner) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 12 KAC 15; Tch 10; FF 10/13 | F +3; R +3; W +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +2

"Noble idea, Krizen, but do you think we're gonna get anything but more ranting about Unity's supremacy and impending domination of the galaxy?"


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

Waiting on Nalun’s action.

Exo-Guardians

Male NG Human Priest Solarion | SP 15 HP 18| RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

sorry in the hospital with my wife....and my third kid.

Nalun attempts to grab the woman...

Grapple: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24


Male SRO Mystic (Solar Disciple) 2 | SP: 4/14; HP: 9/9; RP: 5/5 | EAC: 17; KAC: 19; CMAC 27 | Fort: +1, Ref: +1, Will: +7 | Init: +1 | Perception: +12; Darkvision | 1st: 1/5

Congratulations! It seems your good fortune just keeps coming today.


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

Nalun grabs the woman in his steely grip, and holds fast despite her attempts to escape.


Male Human Soldier (Starfinder Forerunner) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 12 KAC 15; Tch 10; FF 10/13 | F +3; R +3; W +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +2

Bravo lowers his gun.

"Nice work, Nalun...so who wants to try and get through to her? I'll keep an eye on the door in case she yells for help."


Male SRO Mystic (Solar Disciple) 2 | SP: 4/14; HP: 9/9; RP: 5/5 | EAC: 17; KAC: 19; CMAC 27 | Fort: +1, Ref: +1, Will: +7 | Init: +1 | Perception: +12; Darkvision | 1st: 1/5

Soundbyte approach, and takes a moment to survey the room before posing a query. "We need to put this no good varmint in chains."

701 to 750 of 888 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Fragments of the First: A Homebrew Starfinder Game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.