Fragments of the First

Game Master Simeon


351 to 400 of 884 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

Saejura raises her eyebrows, ”Well that’s certainly something new. If you find out anything else, let the Stewards know. These bot attacks could become an issue.”


CG Female Human | Envoy 1 | SP 6/6, HP 10/10, RP 3/3 | EAC 13, KAC 14, +4 vs AOs from move| Fort +0 Ref +4 Will +2 | Init +6 | Perception +4 | Speed 30ft | Conditions: None
Usable/day:
Inspiring boost used: Medicine used: Restraining Spinneret:

Mira waves to the officers as they go, "We will!" She turns to the others grinning, "Shall we go and report?"


Gosclaw Mechanic 2 | SP: 0/12 | HP: 9 /16 | RP: 3/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 Resist Fire 5 | INIT +3, F +3 / R +6 / W +0 | P: +5, DV 60', LLV

Krizen nods his head at Mira's words. I would say so. We need more information to really understand what is going on here, and stop it if we can.

Krizen reloads and holsters his pistol, happy that the Officers did not jump to conclusions about drawn weapons.


Male Human Soldier (Starfinder Forerunner) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 12 KAC 15; Tch 10; FF 10/13 | F +3; R +3; W +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +2
GM Coyote wrote:
Saejura raises her eyebrows, ”Well that’s certainly something new. If you find out anything else, let the Stewards know. These bot attacks could become an issue.”

"Clearly you've dealt with weird sh!t coming from the Starfinders in the past," Bravo comments. After they've departed, he nods in approval of returning to the Lorespire.

"Hopefully they've got those coordinates figured out. I'm itching to get back out into space."


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

Another day passes with nothing notable except for a few sporadic reports of robot attacks in the Spike. However, around midday the next day, the party receives a message from Historia-7, "We've found results. Report to Lorespire as soon as possible."

When the party arrives at the complex and makes their way to Historia-7's office, she smiles when they arrive, "Glad you made it here. Our studies have yielded results in several fields. First, we have analyzed the weapons and armor you found. Two of the guns are laser-based, roughly analogous to our own. The second rifle is very interesting however. It seems to use nanites to cause a significant amount of damage over time. The armor uses nanites as well, able to function in two different modes."

She pauses as she slides a datapad to the group, "We have also deciphered the coordinates. The closest seems to be on Apostae. We traced them to a xenotech antiquities dealer, a half-orc by the name of Vurg ul-Thontas. The Society has taken the liberty of setting up a meeting with him to browse his wares. This datapad contains the mission briefing and the access information to a Starfinder credit account which you will use for bartering with the vendor. I hope it will not be an issue, but if you use the account for personal expenses, it will be locked and you will be on your own in procuring funds."


CG Female Human | Envoy 1 | SP 6/6, HP 10/10, RP 3/3 | EAC 13, KAC 14, +4 vs AOs from move| Fort +0 Ref +4 Will +2 | Init +6 | Perception +4 | Speed 30ft | Conditions: None
Usable/day:
Inspiring boost used: Medicine used: Restraining Spinneret:

Mira studies the mission brief and she seems aghast at the suggestion that the party would embezzle funds from the society.

Culture to know about Apostae: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17


Male Human Soldier (Starfinder Forerunner) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 12 KAC 15; Tch 10; FF 10/13 | F +3; R +3; W +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +2

Bravo listens and nods.

"Mind if I ask a few questions before we depart, ma'am?"

If Historia-7 responds in the affirmative, he inquires for more details about the two modes of the armor and then asks about how the coordinates could lead to a specific person.


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

"The coordinates did not lead to a specific person so much as it lead us to his shop." Historia-7 will also explain the properties of the armor.


Male Human Soldier (Starfinder Forerunner) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 12 KAC 15; Tch 10; FF 10/13 | F +3; R +3; W +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +2

Bravo raises an eyebrow

"Ma'am, any ideas why Unity would know about this guy's shop? He's been stuck in that derelict since before the Gap, right?"


CG Female Human | Envoy 1 | SP 6/6, HP 10/10, RP 3/3 | EAC 13, KAC 14, +4 vs AOs from move| Fort +0 Ref +4 Will +2 | Init +6 | Perception +4 | Speed 30ft | Conditions: None
Usable/day:
Inspiring boost used: Medicine used: Restraining Spinneret:

Mira speculates, "Could be something underneath the shop, buried. Or maybe he has something for sale that Unity's tracking."


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

"We suspect he is in possession of a data chip similar to the one you recovered."


Gosclaw Mechanic 2 | SP: 0/12 | HP: 9 /16 | RP: 3/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 Resist Fire 5 | INIT +3, F +3 / R +6 / W +0 | P: +5, DV 60', LLV

Krizen looks startled at that announcement. He what? That's bad... It wasn't difficult to adapt that chip to our systems. If someone else tries that and releases another entity - or another aspect of the same entity? It will be bad no matter what, especially if it has time to entrench behind firewalls. We need to get moving! His agitation is visibly rippling across his fur, and he starts anxiously for the door.


Male Human Soldier (Starfinder Forerunner) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 12 KAC 15; Tch 10; FF 10/13 | F +3; R +3; W +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +2

Bravo's eyes widen as Krizen finishes connecting the dots he was starting to put together.

"Damn right, it's bad! Let's gear up and get aboard the Pipe Dream. No time to waste!"


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

The party makes their way to the Pipe Dream and the ship is in the same rather worn down state as the last time the party took it out. One of the dock technicians says, "That one yours? She's good to go." With a press of the remote, the boarding ramp descends and just like the last time, stops part of the way down. As before, it whirrs loudly before continuing the rest of the way. As the party gets through the engine room to the second floor, Lexie's smooth voice comes through the speakers, "Hello there. I see you've acquired some new companions. For those unaware, I am LEX-13, though most have taken to calling me Lexie."


Male Human Soldier (Starfinder Forerunner) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 12 KAC 15; Tch 10; FF 10/13 | F +3; R +3; W +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +2

"Hi, Lexie," Bravo replies.


CG Female Human | Envoy 1 | SP 6/6, HP 10/10, RP 3/3 | EAC 13, KAC 14, +4 vs AOs from move| Fort +0 Ref +4 Will +2 | Init +6 | Perception +4 | Speed 30ft | Conditions: None
Usable/day:
Inspiring boost used: Medicine used: Restraining Spinneret:

Mira also says but with a touch more enthusiasm, "Hi Lexie!" She continues, "How are you today? I'm Mira!" Mira looks around finally asking, "Is there a terminal for me to work at?"


Gosclaw Mechanic 2 | SP: 0/12 | HP: 9 /16 | RP: 3/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 Resist Fire 5 | INIT +3, F +3 / R +6 / W +0 | P: +5, DV 60', LLV

Krizen runs to the engineering station and starts bringing everything up. Whenever you are ready, Lexie, Quitch - we've got a deadline on this one! Emphasis on "dead" if we don't hurry... Krizen thinks to himself.


Male Human Soldier (Starfinder Forerunner) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 12 KAC 15; Tch 10; FF 10/13 | F +3; R +3; W +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +2
Mira Yon wrote:
Mira also says but with a touch more enthusiasm, "Hi Lexie!" She continues, "How are you today? I'm Mira!" Mira looks around finally asking, "Is there a terminal for me to work at?"

"Well, S.E.T. had the captain's chair, but he's off on his own now. You want it?" Bravo offers. "Either way, I'm on the torpedo launcher."


CG Female Human | Envoy 1 | SP 6/6, HP 10/10, RP 3/3 | EAC 13, KAC 14, +4 vs AOs from move| Fort +0 Ref +4 Will +2 | Init +6 | Perception +4 | Speed 30ft | Conditions: None
Usable/day:
Inspiring boost used: Medicine used: Restraining Spinneret:

Mira says playfully, "Does that mean I get to boss you around Bravo?" She straightens her jumpsuit before sitting down and gets a feel for the controls, "Um... who has the conn?" I think Stacey is the pilot? Otherwise Mira is trained in it. Also bear with me with ship combat, in my first starfinder game we skipped ship stuff.


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

A voice comes from the pilot’s console, ”Pipe Dream, you are cleared for takeoff.” With that, the service umbilicals detach and the ship takes off. As the Drift engines start to power up Lexie says, ”So you’re going to Apostae? Must have a good reason for it. The previous owners told horror stories about it.” The ship phases into the Drift and begins to get buffeted about. Arcs of purple lightning are visible out the viewports and massive roiling clouds approach the ship. There seems to be a storm coming. The party may use Piloting to avoid it, Computers to boost the shields and tough it out, or Mysticism to identify it and understand how it works.

Rolls:

1d100 ⇒ 35


Gosclaw Mechanic 2 | SP: 0/12 | HP: 9 /16 | RP: 3/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 Resist Fire 5 | INIT +3, F +3 / R +6 / W +0 | P: +5, DV 60', LLV

Krizen notes the oncoming storm of some sort on the scanners. Captain, there is some sort of storm coming towards us. I'm trying to get a read on it with the scanners now.

Computers: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26

Scanners came through. I'm sending the results to your screen, Captain SET. Er. Mira!

Krizen blinks, suddenly realizing that history has repeated itself. Without a captain in place, a being has stepped up to take on the role. Once again, Krizen decides to extend the benefit of the doubt, which is not to say that he does not have... concerns... about their new captain's ability to take things seriously.


CG Female Human | Envoy 1 | SP 6/6, HP 10/10, RP 3/3 | EAC 13, KAC 14, +4 vs AOs from move| Fort +0 Ref +4 Will +2 | Init +6 | Perception +4 | Speed 30ft | Conditions: None
Usable/day:
Inspiring boost used: Medicine used: Restraining Spinneret:

Mira grins ear to ear, ”Wow! My first space anomaly!” After glancing at the scanner data Kirzen sent over she couldn’t make heads or tails of it, not trained in mysticism, and said, ”that’s really strange! Let’s see if we can go around. Heading 327-mark-215. Kirzen you’re sooo much more familiar with Pipe Dream’s systems than me, can you see if we can increase output to the forward shields? Just in case!” Mira then sends the sensor data to Stacy and Quitch, ”Maybe you two can help me understand what’s going on here!”

Piloting in case Stacy is still under the weather:
Piloting: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10


Male Human Soldier (Starfinder Forerunner) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 12 KAC 15; Tch 10; FF 10/13 | F +3; R +3; W +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +2
Mira Yon wrote:
Mira says playfully, "Does that mean I get to boss you around Bravo?" She straightens her jumpsuit before sitting down and gets a feel for the controls, "Um... who has the conn?"

"Getting bossed around is what I do," Bravo retorts as they prepare to go.

When he sees the storm appear in the Drift he sighs.

"Just our luck. I'm useless when it comes to Drift sh!t."

He looks to the more mystically-inclined members of the crew, figuring they'd have the insight he didn't.


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

Bumping for Quitch's roll.


CG Female Human | Envoy 1 | SP 6/6, HP 10/10, RP 3/3 | EAC 13, KAC 14, +4 vs AOs from move| Fort +0 Ref +4 Will +2 | Init +6 | Perception +4 | Speed 30ft | Conditions: None
Usable/day:
Inspiring boost used: Medicine used: Restraining Spinneret:

I did notice that Quitch was taken off the list of Players in the campaign. I'm not sure if that messes with his ability to get notifications from the campaign


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

I noticed that and moved him back. Might PM him if he doesn’t post soonish.


Male Human Soldier (Starfinder Forerunner) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 12 KAC 15; Tch 10; FF 10/13 | F +3; R +3; W +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +2

Bravo looks to Quitch with a concerned expression.

"Quitch? Buddy? You're the expert on weird stellar sh!t here..."


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

Quitch identifies this as aetheric tempest, the result of a particularly turbulent chunk of the Ethereal Plane pulled into the Drift being infused with it the strange energies of the plane.

The party, thanks to the powerful surge to the shields is able to escape without too much damage to the ship. However, they are tossed about as the storm shakes the ship, resulting in bruises and general discomfort. More concerningly, the storm seems to have made navigation more difficult, as etheric residue clogs the ship’s sensors.

About a week passes in the drift before Lexie says, ”We are approaching Apostae. Ready yourselves to exit the Drift.”

The party’s stomachs seems to lurch as they phase back into the Material Plane and the dull gray surface of Apostae becomes visible. The party is able to navigate to just above the main docks in Nightarch before a voice speaking with the smooth and sinister accent of the drow comes over the speakers, ”Seems you don’t have your B8 docking permit and your affluvial accelerant coolerator is out of order. That’ll require an additional 500 credit docking fee, payable upon landing. Otherwise, I’d suggest you turn around.”

Given that I haven’t heard from Quitch I’ll move us forward. I’ll treat him as having taken ten, so he’ll provide information but not the bonus from it.

Please make a sense motive, engineering, or culture check

Rolls:

1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
1d100 ⇒ 68


Male Human Soldier (Starfinder Forerunner) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 12 KAC 15; Tch 10; FF 10/13 | F +3; R +3; W +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +2

Bravo sighs and rolls his eyes.

"This HAS to be a scam," he says quietly.

Can't make any of these checks yet.


CG Female Human | Envoy 1 | SP 6/6, HP 10/10, RP 3/3 | EAC 13, KAC 14, +4 vs AOs from move| Fort +0 Ref +4 Will +2 | Init +6 | Perception +4 | Speed 30ft | Conditions: None
Usable/day:
Inspiring boost used: Medicine used: Restraining Spinneret:

Sense motive, skill expertise: 1d20 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (14) + 4 + (2) = 20

Culture if I can do both:
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21


Stacy Orc Technomancer 1 SP: 5/5, HP: 11/11 EAC 14; KAC 15| Init: +3; P: +3; DV 60| F: +0, R: +3, W: +2| RP: 4/4 Spells: 3/3

Engineering: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

Sounds like crap to me... Stacy says with a huff.


Male Human Soldier (Starfinder Forerunner) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 12 KAC 15; Tch 10; FF 10/13 | F +3; R +3; W +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +2

"I agree," Bravo replies.


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

Stacy immediately realizes that an affluvial accelerant coolerator is a load of nonsense. Mira remembers hearing that Apostae doesn’t use docking papers. It takes her barely a moment to realize the drow is flat-out lying.


CG Female Human | Envoy 1 | SP 6/6, HP 10/10, RP 3/3 | EAC 13, KAC 14, +4 vs AOs from move| Fort +0 Ref +4 Will +2 | Init +6 | Perception +4 | Speed 30ft | Conditions: None
Usable/day:
Inspiring boost used: Medicine used: Restraining Spinneret:

Mira nods to Bravo and Stacy, "Nightarch, we represent the Starfinder Society and we're on an important mission. Now I don't know if you've met a Starfinder accountant, but I sure have! I dated one for a month! A whole month! And let me tell you they do NOT forget a single THING."

Mira gets up straitening her jumpsuit as she does so and starts pacing in front of the viewscreen, " So what if I left that bowl in the sink for a week! There was only a little bit of slime on it when you finally broke down and washed it for me. And so what if I accidentally left you without a shuttle ride on that asteroid we were picnicking on, you have comms use them! Anyway! What I'm saying is that a Starfinder accountant who I know arranged us passage to this rock filed all the correct and appropriate permits because they couldn't possibly fail at bureaucracy."

She turns facing the screen, "As far as the affluvial whatever. You should check your scanners because my adorable engineer is perfect. And there is no way he would miss something so trivial sounding."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Whelp I can't save us from 1's! lol


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Gosclaw Mechanic 2 | SP: 0/12 | HP: 9 /16 | RP: 3/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 Resist Fire 5 | INIT +3, F +3 / R +6 / W +0 | P: +5, DV 60', LLV

Krizen stares, aghast in disbelief, as MIra's chatter rolls on... and on... and on. He turns to Bonar. Bravo, we might want to fire up the weapons and get strapped in... Once Mira has finished, he speaks up a bit louder. Captain, we may want to buckle in, just in case we have to make an aggressive landing. I'm ready on the shields.


CG Female Human | Envoy 1 | SP 6/6, HP 10/10, RP 3/3 | EAC 13, KAC 14, +4 vs AOs from move| Fort +0 Ref +4 Will +2 | Init +6 | Perception +4 | Speed 30ft | Conditions: None
Usable/day:
Inspiring boost used: Medicine used: Restraining Spinneret:

Mira smile satisfied with her speech, "Of course Krizen!"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Soldier (Starfinder Forerunner) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 12 KAC 15; Tch 10; FF 10/13 | F +3; R +3; W +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +2

Bravo smiles as Mira calls out the drow trying to scam them...but then that smile fades into an expression of awkward confusion as she seamlessly transitions to ranting about some ex-boyfriend.

"Ugh, too much information!" he comments. When Krizen speaks up, he snaps out of it and nods.

"I'm on the torpedo launcher."


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

The ship lands at the docking pad, shields up and weapons powered. There's no resistance from the landing pad. The drow hurries up to the ship and the party gets to lay their eyes on him. He's a small, scrawny looking drow wearing a somewhat ill-fitting suit. He reaches to a comm unit on his ear and says, "N...Now I'm sure there's no need to resort to violence. Tell you what, I lower the fee to 250 credits and call it even." Even an untrained ear could tell the drow is extremely nervous. This is clearly the most difficult situation he's encountered during his job.


Gosclaw Mechanic 2 | SP: 0/12 | HP: 9 /16 | RP: 3/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 Resist Fire 5 | INIT +3, F +3 / R +6 / W +0 | P: +5, DV 60', LLV

Krizen looks over at the nervous drow. How about we tell you "what"? My friend over there will NOT send torpedo's into your docking pad, and we won't even charge you for the trouble! That sounds like a good deal all around, yes? We'll even pay reasonable prices for supplies and forget this whole thing happened. Krizen's normally easy-going nature has been overcome by the situation. For all of the limits the Azlanti place on their citizens - and even more on non-citizens - something like this would never be allowed to happen in Azlanti space.


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

If someone would like to try an intimidate check, I'll give a fairly sizable circumstance bonus given you know...circumstances.


CG Female Human | Envoy 1 | SP 6/6, HP 10/10, RP 3/3 | EAC 13, KAC 14, +4 vs AOs from move| Fort +0 Ref +4 Will +2 | Init +6 | Perception +4 | Speed 30ft | Conditions: None
Usable/day:
Inspiring boost used: Medicine used: Restraining Spinneret:

Intimidate: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

Mira says, "Well the way I see it I'm the good cop here. And I'm not cutting a deal."


Gosclaw Mechanic 2 | SP: 0/12 | HP: 9 /16 | RP: 3/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 Resist Fire 5 | INIT +3, F +3 / R +6 / W +0 | P: +5, DV 60', LLV

Krizen attempts to stand menacingly behind Mira.

I.E., aid another at DC 10.
Aid Another Intimidate: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14


Male Human Soldier (Starfinder Forerunner) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 12 KAC 15; Tch 10; FF 10/13 | F +3; R +3; W +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +2

Bravo sighs as he joins the others staring down the pathetic drow who tried to swindle them. His expression is deadpan.

"Can we talk to someone with actual authority? Like your manager? Or your mom?"


Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

The drow shudders, "Please, there is by far no need to resort to threats!" He then takes a deep breath and says, "Fine, I can...I can clear the docking fee. You seem like, ah, reputable customers."


CG Female Human | Envoy 1 | SP 6/6, HP 10/10, RP 3/3 | EAC 13, KAC 14, +4 vs AOs from move| Fort +0 Ref +4 Will +2 | Init +6 | Perception +4 | Speed 30ft | Conditions: None
Usable/day:
Inspiring boost used: Medicine used: Restraining Spinneret:

Mira jumps with joy, "Yay!"

She continues talking to the boy as if nothing had happened, "Say can you point us to Vurg ul-Thontas' shop? We have a very important meeting. Oh can I record the spaceport? I'm going to do a travel video. Do you recommend any restaurants or local attractions?"


Stacy Orc Technomancer 1 SP: 5/5, HP: 11/11 EAC 14; KAC 15| Init: +3; P: +3; DV 60| F: +0, R: +3, W: +2| RP: 4/4 Spells: 3/3

Stacy is thrown into an absolute giggle fit when Bravo ask to speak with the drow's mother.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Fragments of the First Battle Maps | Old and Broken Battle Maps | Twilight of the Heroic Age Battle Maps |

The drow huffs, "My manager is not my..." He pauses before his shoulder slump and he sighs, "She's my aunt." He shakes his head before saying, "Reccomendations for visitors are not my job."


Male Human Soldier (Starfinder Forerunner) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 12 KAC 15; Tch 10; FF 10/13 | F +3; R +3; W +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +2

LOL!

"Thank you, kid. We'll give you 5 creds as a tip."

Bravo goes over and drops the landing gear.

"Welcome to Apostae, squad."


Stacy Orc Technomancer 1 SP: 5/5, HP: 11/11 EAC 14; KAC 15| Init: +3; P: +3; DV 60| F: +0, R: +3, W: +2| RP: 4/4 Spells: 3/3

"Not sure those words go together," Stacy says with a bit of a growl, "I swear I just got off this rock."


Male Human Soldier (Starfinder Forerunner) 2 | SP 14/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 | EAC 12 KAC 15; Tch 10; FF 10/13 | F +3; R +3; W +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Init +3 | Perc +2

"Neither am I, Stacy," Bravo replies with a shrug.

351 to 400 of 884 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Fragments of the First: A Homebrew Starfinder Game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.