GM TheSilverDreamer's Rise of the Runelords

Game Master TheSilverDreamer

Battle Map | Sandpoint and Outskirts | Lootsheet


401 to 450 of 597 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

Female CG Ratfolk Bloodrager 1 | HP 12/12 | AC: 15 Touch: 12 FF: 14 | CMB: 2 CMD: 13 CMD-FF: 12| Fort: +4 Ref: +1 Will: +0 | Init: +1 | Darkvision 60ft Perc: +4 Sense Motive: +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 6/6 Lab Rat: 1/1 | Active Buffs: None

Flail attack, power attack, charge: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 3 + 2 = 16
Flail damage, power attack: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Tif doesn't risk upsetting another jar and charges forward, whirling her flail as she runs before releasing it at the closest goblin.

charge maroon, AC 13/10/12 for 1 round


Female Gnome Shaman 2 | HP: 17/21 | AC: 15, Touch: 11, Flat-Footed: 15 | CMB: -2, CMD: 8 | F: +2, R: +0, W: +6 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9 (+11 w/Cal) [Low-Light Vision]| Active Effects: none

Trig reached out towards her human companion and tapped Edamm's armor. Her purple hair began to shimmer lightly, and she could feel Cal shiver through their link. The Gnome breathed lightly as the spell is cast and transferred.

Guidance on Edamm.


Inspired Blade 1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 19 | Panache: 5/5 | Initiative: +6 | Perception: +5

Kitchel moves around the tables to join Tif near the goblins, her rapier out, ready to counter any attack that might be made.

Double move to join tiff, but I think that tables were in the way so I couldn't charge to attack even if Maroon was still alive. I'm not sure what's happening with initiative, so I might or might not be able to Parry and Riposte if one attacks before I act next. I'll roll in case it makes sense.

Parry attempt if applicable: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Riposte damage (P) if applicable: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Grand Lodge

F Kellid Patient Ambusher 2 | HP 15/15 | AC 15, T 13, FF 12, CMD 15 | F +4, R +6, W +2 | Init. +3, Perc. +10 (+11 vs. traps)

Edamm smiles at Trig then moves up with her shortsword ready, approaching the surprised goblins.

"Ponok, Inconjura!" she shouts and points at the closest goblin.

Varisian:
"Ponok, Flank!"

Edamm moves to engage the goblin expecting Ponok to move to the other side and surround the little monster. Ponok, doesn't seem interested in the goblin though and simply moved behind Edamm. Edamm curses to herself as she realizes Ponok isn't going to be much help.

Handle Animal:
Flank Command DC 10: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9


GM Screen:

Init Edamm: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Init Kitchel: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Init Tif: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Init Trig: 1d20 ⇒ 19
Init Valerica: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Init Wayland: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

The goblins are taken wholly off-guard, and the one Tif attacks is dead before it can even register something is wrong, cut wholly in half. Another turns, yells, and then a crossbow bolt lands in its chest, and it staggers backward and collapses to the floor.

Kitchel, Trig, Wayland, and Valerica(?) may act before the goblins. It's been brought to my attention that Valerica is MIA, if everyone else posts and she hasn't I'll mod her for this combat.


Female Gnome Shaman 2 | HP: 17/21 | AC: 15, Touch: 11, Flat-Footed: 15 | CMB: -2, CMD: 8 | F: +2, R: +0, W: +6 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9 (+11 w/Cal) [Low-Light Vision]| Active Effects: none

Trig came out of cover and hustled forward, taking up position behind Ponok. She clutched her longspear tightly in her hands, and did her best to hide behind the cat.

Curiosity.

"Not now," Trig hissed to herself.

Double move 40 feet


M Human Wizard (Diviner) 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 12, T 12, FF 10, CMD 12 | F+2 R +2 W +3 | Init +7, Perception +1 (Forewarned) | Prescience 7/7 | Bonded Spell 1/1

Wayland reloads, takes a 5' step, and fires again.
Prescience 2 of 7: 1d20 ⇒ 12
Attack (teal), Cover: 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 2 - 4 = 4

"Why are you all getting up close and personal with them??"


GM Screen:

Kitchel attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Kitchel damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

orange: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (7) - 2 = 5

parry: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

riposte: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Valerica attack vs pink: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

c: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

1d4 ⇒ 2

p: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

1d4 ⇒ 2

b: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13

y: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (20) - 2 = 18

crit confirm: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (11) - 2 = 9

damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Modding Valerica and Kitchel

Kitchel leaps in and skewers one goblin handily, and it goes down in an instant. Another grabs a pair of tongs covered in molten glass and swings at her clumsily, but she fends it off handily, though her counter goes wide. A third moves in and takes an idea from its compatriot, grabbing another set of hot tongs and jabbing Kitchel in the side. There's a smell of burning fur in the air. Kitchel takes 4 points of fire damage.

One of the goblins on the other side of the table grabs fragments of hot glass and throws them at Kitchel, but they fly over her head.

Valerica moves into the room and shoots an arrow at one of the goblins, but her shot goes wide. Two goblins advance on Edamm and slash her with their knives. Edamm takes 4 points of damage.


Female CG Ratfolk Bloodrager 1 | HP 12/12 | AC: 15 Touch: 12 FF: 14 | CMB: 2 CMD: 13 CMD-FF: 12| Fort: +4 Ref: +1 Will: +0 | Init: +1 | Darkvision 60ft Perc: +4 Sense Motive: +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 6/6 Lab Rat: 1/1 | Active Buffs: None

Flail Attack, power attack, flank: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 3 + 2 = 19
Flail damage, power attack : 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Tif moves forward to assist Kit, swinging the head of her flail heavily into the one Kit had attempted to parry.


M Human Wizard (Diviner) 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 12, T 12, FF 10, CMD 12 | F+2 R +2 W +3 | Init +7, Perception +1 (Forewarned) | Prescience 7/7 | Bonded Spell 1/1

Prescience 3 of 7: 1d20 ⇒ 3
"Fall back and out of the way!"
Wayland reloads and readies to shoot when he has a clear shot. Preferably against Teal, if Edamm can attack and 5' step northwest (or Blue if Edamm drops Teal). Otherwise he would have -8 from cover and shooting into melee.

Readied Attack:
Crossbow: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Really??

Grand Lodge

F Kellid Patient Ambusher 2 | HP 15/15 | AC 15, T 13, FF 12, CMD 15 | F +4, R +6, W +2 | Init. +3, Perc. +10 (+11 vs. traps)

Edamm looks sternly at Ponok and motions to the goblins in front of her.

"Ponok, Durere!" she shouts. "Let's clear the path!"

Handle Animal (DC 10):
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

Ponok steps up and launches at the goblin in front of Edamm.

Ponok Full Attack:
  • Bite: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
  • Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
  • Trip: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
  • Claw: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
  • Damage: 1d2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
  • Claw: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
  • Damage: 1d2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Edamm continues the assault along with Ponok. As the goblin falls, Edamm steps aside, letting Wayland take his shot.

Edamm Attack:
  • Short Sword: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
  • Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
  • Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
  • Crit Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Handle Animal as Free Action. Ponok takes 5 ft. step and Full Attack against the Teal Goblin. Edamm makes an attack against the Teal Goblin (unless it drops, then against Purple Goblin) and then takes a 5 ft. step.


Ponok lunges at a goblin and in teeth and claws, just turns it into bloody chunks of goblin meat. Edamm runs another through, impaling it totally on her short sword. Wayland shoots, and misses. Tif bashes her target's skull in until it is quite dead.

Trig, Kitchel, and Valerica may still act before the remaining goblins.


Female Gnome Shaman 2 | HP: 17/21 | AC: 15, Touch: 11, Flat-Footed: 15 | CMB: -2, CMD: 8 | F: +2, R: +0, W: +6 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9 (+11 w/Cal) [Low-Light Vision]| Active Effects: none

Trig sidled up to Ponok, trying not to get in the way of Wayland or Valerica on the nearby goblin, and touched the cat while uttering the same words of power she had touched Edamm with.

Five foot step and cast Guidance.


GM Screen:

Valerica vs b: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

crit confirm: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

damage: 1d8 ⇒ 3

Kitchel v orange: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Kitchel attacks the goblin in front of her and stabs it in the gut. Valerica shoots at the other goblin and puts an arrow in its chest. The one Valerica shot looks around, realizes just how many of its fellows have fallen, and says in goblin, "Issa longshanks from before! Run for it!"

The one that shouted takes off running away from the party, heads straight for a window, which it goes crashing through with a screech, and keeps on going.

The other goblin goes to run, only to collapse on the ground from the wound Kitchel gave it, bleeding out on the floor.

Soon, the only sound is the still roaring furnaces.

--

Trig ends up with Ponok on one side, and on the other, a huge mass of cooled glass. The way the glass went running makes it difficult to see, but there is definitely a humanoid figure within.

A figure Trig recognizes, actually, from the night before at the Rusty Dragon--the man who had come in yelling at Ameiko, only to be chased off, it is Lonjiku Kaijitsu, quite dead.


Female Gnome Shaman 2 | HP: 17/21 | AC: 15, Touch: 11, Flat-Footed: 15 | CMB: -2, CMD: 8 | F: +2, R: +0, W: +6 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9 (+11 w/Cal) [Low-Light Vision]| Active Effects: none

Trig squinted, trying to make heads or tails of what she was seeing. "I think the rest of you should look at this," Trig said. She leaned in, squint deepening, and tried her best to look for any wounds. "I don't want to jump to conclusions, but this doesn't bode well for our innkeeper's safety."

Heal check: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20


Female CG Ratfolk Bloodrager 1 | HP 12/12 | AC: 15 Touch: 12 FF: 14 | CMB: 2 CMD: 13 CMD-FF: 12| Fort: +4 Ref: +1 Will: +0 | Init: +1 | Darkvision 60ft Perc: +4 Sense Motive: +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 6/6 Lab Rat: 1/1 | Active Buffs: None

Tif doesn't hang around but takes off after the fleeing goblin, leaping through the window after it.

if it's in sight

As she races after it, she stows away her flail and pulls out her shortbow. If an opportunity arises she'll pause briefly to loose an arrow at it.

Shortbow attack : 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Shortbow damage : 1d4 ⇒ 1

I think we're both 30ft movement, so I can't attack too much without falling behind. I'll keep chasing until it stops running or leaves town.


M Human Wizard (Diviner) 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 12, T 12, FF 10, CMD 12 | F+2 R +2 W +3 | Init +7, Perception +1 (Forewarned) | Prescience 7/7 | Bonded Spell 1/1

Wayland moves up and takes a look.
"Ameiko's father? Killed by molten glass? I don't think this was her doing. Her brother Tsuto, maybe? He's the one that invited her here, and he wrote about making their father face the punishment he deserves.
But this seems... excessive."


Trig:

While it's a little difficult to see through the glass, there's a lot of smaller wounds suggesting that there were multiple attackers. Lord Kaijitsu's throat was cut, his skull was bashed in, and there's enough else that suggests he was probably dead before being encased in glass.

Tif goes after the goblin, and it's just sprinting away, it went tumbling down the cliff behind the glassworks and down to the beach below and keeps on going. She shoots at it, and the arrow hits it in the behind and it yelps in surprise and pain but just keeps going with no sign of slowing down, up the beach and into the shallows to the north.


M Human Wizard (Diviner) 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 12, T 12, FF 10, CMD 12 | F+2 R +2 W +3 | Init +7, Perception +1 (Forewarned) | Prescience 7/7 | Bonded Spell 1/1

Wayland goes to the window. "Let it go, Tif! We can track it later!"

He looks around. "Which way next? We have to find Tsuto and Ameiko."

I would say back to the room where we came in and take a different door.


Female Gnome Shaman 2 | HP: 17/21 | AC: 15, Touch: 11, Flat-Footed: 15 | CMB: -2, CMD: 8 | F: +2, R: +0, W: +6 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9 (+11 w/Cal) [Low-Light Vision]| Active Effects: none

"We also have to be ready to see Tsuto as the possible ringleader of these goblins," Trig stated. She pointed to the glass-encased body. "Goblin weapons definitely did this. We should probably talk to the guards. Let them handle it from here."


Female CG Ratfolk Bloodrager 1 | HP 12/12 | AC: 15 Touch: 12 FF: 14 | CMB: 2 CMD: 13 CMD-FF: 12| Fort: +4 Ref: +1 Will: +0 | Init: +1 | Darkvision 60ft Perc: +4 Sense Motive: +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 6/6 Lab Rat: 1/1 | Active Buffs: None

Tif returns after a minute

"Ran clear off the cliff and up the beach. Stuck it with an arrow, but it still got away. At least it was headed away from town."

"Yes, we still need to discover what happened to Ameiko. Let's go through each room thoroughly. Hopefully there aren't any more goblins about."

go through the bottom of the map to the top, I guess. Keep an ear open for any sounds.

Grand Lodge

F Kellid Patient Ambusher 2 | HP 15/15 | AC 15, T 13, FF 12, CMD 15 | F +4, R +6, W +2 | Init. +3, Perc. +10 (+11 vs. traps)

Edamm squats next to Ponok and shakes him.

Focus my friend! she says. Let's go!

Edamm heads off behind Tif, keeping an eye out for traps and danger.


GM Screen:

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
W: 1d20 ⇒ 3
T: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17
T: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
E: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
P: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Moving back through, you notice a few doors that you didn't on your rush through to the glassworking room, but nothing stands out. None of the internal doors are locked, and while there's the obvious signs of goblin-made destruction, nothing lives. I have marked the doors to make them more obviously visible.

Edamm:

Passing through the supply room, Edamm's trained senses pick up on a creaking noise--a door, opening. Glancing over, she sees one of the doors cracked, and a flickering light coming from beyond. The door was not open before. (In the bottommost room, the door on the right.)


M Human Wizard (Diviner) 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 12, T 12, FF 10, CMD 12 | F+2 R +2 W +3 | Init +7, Perception +1 (Forewarned) | Prescience 7/7 | Bonded Spell 1/1

"How about this one?"
The yellow door.
"Edamm, do you want to check it for traps?"

Grand Lodge

F Kellid Patient Ambusher 2 | HP 15/15 | AC 15, T 13, FF 12, CMD 15 | F +4, R +6, W +2 | Init. +3, Perc. +10 (+11 vs. traps)

Edamm looks over at Wayland, preparing to head towards him when she pauses for a second.

"Hold on." she says as she walks over towards the opposite side of the room. "I'm pretty sure that wasn't open when we came through before. Kitchel, can you help out Wayland in checking that door? Tif, got a moment to back me up while I check this out?"

Edamm doesn't wait for a response and heads silently towards the cracked door. She listens intently and whispers to Ponok.

"Tacere, Ponok."

Handle Animal (DC 10):
Sneak trick: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

Once Ponok is in place she lets Ponok go first and then silently follows him.

Stealth:
  • Ponok: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19
  • Edamm: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20


Female Gnome Shaman 2 | HP: 17/21 | AC: 15, Touch: 11, Flat-Footed: 15 | CMB: -2, CMD: 8 | F: +2, R: +0, W: +6 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9 (+11 w/Cal) [Low-Light Vision]| Active Effects: none

"Just be careful, you fools," Trig whispered as she held on to her long spear tight. She kept an eye out from behind, making sure the goblins who fled were coming back.

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28


Female CG Ratfolk Bloodrager 1 | HP 12/12 | AC: 15 Touch: 12 FF: 14 | CMB: 2 CMD: 13 CMD-FF: 12| Fort: +4 Ref: +1 Will: +0 | Init: +1 | Darkvision 60ft Perc: +4 Sense Motive: +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 6/6 Lab Rat: 1/1 | Active Buffs: None

Tif nods and pads silently after Edamm, flail at the ready.

Stealth : 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


GM screen:

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23

Trig doesn't catch any sign of the goblin returning.

As Edamm and Ponok approach the cracked door, they hear footsteps moving away. Edamm opens the door and looks through to find herself and her companion at the top of a dingy, dusty staircase going down. They just manage to catch sight of a humanoid, definitely taller than a goblin, vanishing around a corner at the bottom of the steps. The person is probably the source of the stage-whispered stream of expletives rising towards them.


Female CG Ratfolk Bloodrager 1 | HP 12/12 | AC: 15 Touch: 12 FF: 14 | CMB: 2 CMD: 13 CMD-FF: 12| Fort: +4 Ref: +1 Will: +0 | Init: +1 | Darkvision 60ft Perc: +4 Sense Motive: +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 6/6 Lab Rat: 1/1 | Active Buffs: None

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (20) + 0 = 20

aw man, I was hoping to fail that roll.

Tif ears twitch, and she catches herself before charging down the stairs after the figure - perhaps this could be an ambush?

Grand Lodge

F Kellid Patient Ambusher 2 | HP 15/15 | AC 15, T 13, FF 12, CMD 15 | F +4, R +6, W +2 | Init. +3, Perc. +10 (+11 vs. traps)

Edamm notes the tension and whispers to Tif.

"Easy Ponok." she says. "You too, Tif."

She smiles back at the powerhouse behind her, trying to keep things calm and quiet. She readies her sword.

"Lets see if we can get to the bottom quietly and determine what might be down here. Now, Tacere, Ponok."

Handle Animal:
Sneak Trick: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Ponok leads the way and Edamm follows as silently as possible.

Stealth:
  • Ponok: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33
  • Edamm: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

Well, I'd rather have had that on an attack, but I'm guessing as a stealth roll this may mean even Tif loses sight of Ponok!


M Human Wizard (Diviner) 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 12, T 12, FF 10, CMD 12 | F+2 R +2 W +3 | Init +7, Perception +1 (Forewarned) | Prescience 7/7 | Bonded Spell 1/1

Wayland stays ready, crossbow in hand. He keeps his eyes on the other doors to this room, in case this is a diversion to flank the party.


What little Tif catches from the person fleeing seems to be genuine panic. As Ponok and Edamm come to the bottom of the stairs, they find themselves in what seems to be a basement area. There are two short passages, one forward that seems to turn around to the left, and one immediately on the left that was until recently bricked up; there's still pieces of stone left around. This passage also wraps around to the right, meeting up with the first passage to make a circle.

Down the left, the first door on the lefthand side is open, still in motion after being thrown open in a rush, which leads down a very long, tight passage; the next door down on the same side is also open to a small private office with an array of personal effects and empty bottles that smell of alcohol; and there is another door, locked.

I've added a map of the glassworks basement since I suspect my narration is incomprehensible. The map is just for reference, it is not to scale and you do not need to move your tokens unless you really want to.

Grand Lodge

F Kellid Patient Ambusher 2 | HP 15/15 | AC 15, T 13, FF 12, CMD 15 | F +4, R +6, W +2 | Init. +3, Perc. +10 (+11 vs. traps)

Edamm pauses as she sees the door moving. She turns to Tif.

"Get the rest down here." she whispers. "We'll get a little closer and see what's going on."

Without waiting for Tif to respond, Edamm moves forward with Ponok at her heel.

Stealth:
  • Ponok: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14
  • Edamm: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

Moving half speed to sneak up on the door that she saw moving. And hoping that the perception check for the other team is low.


Female CG Ratfolk Bloodrager 1 | HP 12/12 | AC: 15 Touch: 12 FF: 14 | CMB: 2 CMD: 13 CMD-FF: 12| Fort: +4 Ref: +1 Will: +0 | Init: +1 | Darkvision 60ft Perc: +4 Sense Motive: +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 6/6 Lab Rat: 1/1 | Active Buffs: None

Stealth: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

Tif scampers down the stairs after Edamm and Ponok, weapon in hand.


M Human Wizard (Diviner) 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 12, T 12, FF 10, CMD 12 | F+2 R +2 W +3 | Init +7, Perception +1 (Forewarned) | Prescience 7/7 | Bonded Spell 1/1

Is there light in the basement, or has Edamm cast Light? If we are not relying on darkness for stealth then Wayland will cast Light on his crossbow and move downstairs.

Grand Lodge

F Kellid Patient Ambusher 2 | HP 15/15 | AC 15, T 13, FF 12, CMD 15 | F +4, R +6, W +2 | Init. +3, Perc. +10 (+11 vs. traps)

Edamm has not specifically cast light, but if the GM need her to have done so, she would cast it on a coin and skip it ahead of her it ahead of her so she stays out of it as much as possible.


There is dim light, enough to see by.

Beyond the door is a very long and narrow passage cut out of the stone, lazily curving away toward the northeast. Edamm can hear the sound of rapid footsteps and the exertions of somebody running away down the passage.

Edamm:

Edamm's history of working with Sczarni allows her to recognize that this is probably a smuggler's tunnel. A secret passage through which goods can be brought in. It's narrow, only about five feet wide, but otherwise stable and safe.

Will you pursue?

Grand Lodge

F Kellid Patient Ambusher 2 | HP 15/15 | AC 15, T 13, FF 12, CMD 15 | F +4, R +6, W +2 | Init. +3, Perc. +10 (+11 vs. traps)

Edamm shouts a command for Ponok and Ponok launches down the tunnel.

"Durere!"

Handle Animal:
Attack Trick: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

Edamm then turns back to Tif and shouts to alert the rest of the party to joim them. She then continues to follow Ponok down the tunnel.

Ponok will single move up to 50 ft. down the tunnel and if still is not within melee range he will double move to engage. Edamm will double move up to 40 ft. down the tunnel.


Female CG Ratfolk Bloodrager 1 | HP 12/12 | AC: 15 Touch: 12 FF: 14 | CMB: 2 CMD: 13 CMD-FF: 12| Fort: +4 Ref: +1 Will: +0 | Init: +1 | Darkvision 60ft Perc: +4 Sense Motive: +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 6/6 Lab Rat: 1/1 | Active Buffs: None

Tif shouts back the message, then races after Edamm and Ponok.


Female Gnome Shaman 2 | HP: 17/21 | AC: 15, Touch: 11, Flat-Footed: 15 | CMB: -2, CMD: 8 | F: +2, R: +0, W: +6 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9 (+11 w/Cal) [Low-Light Vision]| Active Effects: none

Trig started hustling, moving into a rear position but always checking out the rear. In the moment of calm she released her white-knuckle grip on her longspear, but remained tense regardless.

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24


M Human Wizard (Diviner) 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 12, T 12, FF 10, CMD 12 | F+2 R +2 W +3 | Init +7, Perception +1 (Forewarned) | Prescience 7/7 | Bonded Spell 1/1

Wayland follows along, crossbow in hand.


gm screen:

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Once per hour a small cat companion may move at 10x speed on a charge. Note to self, Tsuto has +6 AC with total defense.

After rounding a curve the tunnel straightens out, and that is when Ponok takes off in a blur, the wildcat charging after the fleeing target, biting into his leg viciously.

The fleeing figure screams. "I surrender! Damn it I give, call off your damn pet!" he shrieks.

As you come a little closer, going by the Minkaian and elven features blending together, this is probably Tsuto Kaijitsu. He's got a bow on his back but an empty quiver, and he's got his hands up defensively trying to ward off Ponok.

Grand Lodge

F Kellid Patient Ambusher 2 | HP 15/15 | AC 15, T 13, FF 12, CMD 15 | F +4, R +6, W +2 | Init. +3, Perc. +10 (+11 vs. traps)

Edamm approaches carefully while calling off Ponok.

"Lasati!" she commands. "Good boy Ponok."

Handle Animal:
Down trick DC 10: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

As Ponok releases the half-elf man, Edamm keeps her sword pointed at him and ready. The cat seems to relax a little but sensing that Edamm is not sure he stays between her and the man.

"I can only guess you are related to the Kaijitsu family. So, why are you running away from what happened here?"


M Human Wizard (Diviner) 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 12, T 12, FF 10, CMD 12 | F+2 R +2 W +3 | Init +7, Perception +1 (Forewarned) | Prescience 7/7 | Bonded Spell 1/1

"And how did your father end up killed by molten glass? What is your connection to the goblins?"


The half-elf is twitchy and nervous looking, and keeps glancing at Ponok. "I...I don't know anything! I was hiding out here, yeah, but I don't know anything. I just came here to meet somebody, it was like this when I got here, the staff and my old man and the goblins--the goblins, it must have been them! They must have killed all of them! I was just trying to get away!"

Grand Lodge

F Kellid Patient Ambusher 2 | HP 15/15 | AC 15, T 13, FF 12, CMD 15 | F +4, R +6, W +2 | Init. +3, Perc. +10 (+11 vs. traps)

I am going to assume a Sense Motive is necessary.

Sense Motive:
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Handle Animal:
Push to Intimidate - DC 25: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

If Successful:
Edamm's face darkens as she suspects something is up.

"Speria, Ponok!" she says with clear intent. "I suggest being more honest with us."

Ponok raises the fur on his back as he arches into a threatening position. He growls and glares at the half-elf, baring his teeth in a clear threat.


GM Screen:

bluff: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Tsuto is lying through his teeth. Edamm's threat is effective, he shrieks and puts his hands up as though to defend himself from the animal. When he talks it's with a shaking tone, rambling and high-pitched. "Nah nah, screw you! There's nothing you can say that'll make me betray her!"


M Human Wizard (Diviner) 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 12, T 12, FF 10, CMD 12 | F+2 R +2 W +3 | Init +7, Perception +1 (Forewarned) | Prescience 7/7 | Bonded Spell 1/1

"Betray who? You don't mean your sister, do you? No, I think not."
Sadly, Wayland does not have Charm Person or very good interpersonal skills.


Female Gnome Shaman 2 | HP: 17/21 | AC: 15, Touch: 11, Flat-Footed: 15 | CMB: -2, CMD: 8 | F: +2, R: +0, W: +6 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9 (+11 w/Cal) [Low-Light Vision]| Active Effects: none

"You're really digging yourself into a bigger hole, here," Trig stated as she caught up with the group. "All we want to know is where your sister is, and what happened to her. We really don't care about your father, and we have already dispatched your goblin friends. So depending on your answer, we might just walk away. And Ponok doesn't need to taste more flesh today. But, like I said, all we really want is to know where your sister is. You can tell us that much, can't you?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22


Female CG Ratfolk Bloodrager 1 | HP 12/12 | AC: 15 Touch: 12 FF: 14 | CMB: 2 CMD: 13 CMD-FF: 12| Fort: +4 Ref: +1 Will: +0 | Init: +1 | Darkvision 60ft Perc: +4 Sense Motive: +0 | Speed 30ft | Bloodrage: 6/6 Lab Rat: 1/1 | Active Buffs: None

Seeing that Tsuto is well in hand, Tif starts poking around the basement rooms in search of anything important looking.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

401 to 450 of 597 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM TheSilverDreamer's Rise of the Runelords All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.