GD VII: Redelia's Scoured Stars Invasion (SFS, tier 5-6) (Inactive)

Game Master Redelia


451 to 500 of 528 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Exo-Guardians

Male Ace-Pilot Nuar Soldier (Blitz) 6 | EAC 22 | KAC24 | SP:54/54 | HP: 48/48 | Fort +7 | Ref +4 | Will +5 | Init +6 | RP 8/9 | Perception +0 | Sense Motive +0

"Keep holding on to your lunch, we ain't done with this spin yet..."

Grav throws back the switch cover over the button Naiaj installed with a yellow smiley face and punches it hard. The engine thrusters fill with go-juice and the crew can feel a definite rattle with the ship as it hits its theoretical limits before shaking itself apart

Maneuver: 1d20 + 14 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 14 + 4 = 19 vs DC 15+1.5T (24)

Sadly, the rattle actually knocks the yoke free, and Grav spends a little too much time re-seating it to get control of the ship

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male? Star Shaman Mystic L7 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | SP:35/49 | HP: 44/44 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +9 | Init +3 | RP 2/7 | Perception +17 | Sense Motive +8

In the back of the ship, justin is rolled around into the blanket like a burrito with just his head and whiskers poking out.

"GRAV.... what... p[arts.. am i Going to have to put back on my ship????

Exo-Guardians

Male Ace-Pilot Nuar Soldier (Blitz) 6 | EAC 22 | KAC24 | SP:54/54 | HP: 48/48 | Fort +7 | Ref +4 | Will +5 | Init +6 | RP 8/9 | Perception +0 | Sense Motive +0

"uh, I suppose now is as good of a time as any to let you guys know... *technically* this is my first time flying... outside the simulator anyways"

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

1 person marked this as a favorite.
|Damage Reduction 11 Piercing | Resistances Fire 5, Cold 5, Electricity 10 | Male Kasathan Soldier (Bombard/Blitz) 11 | EAC 30 | KAC 32 | SP: 36/110 | HP: 44/77 | Fort +10* | Ref +9 | Will +11 | Init +13 | RP 12/12 | Perception +5

Tolar smiles behind his mask.

"The explosions are much better in real life. You are doing fine!"

He then fires a missile at the purple ship in search of more explosions.

Explody Thing: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 10 + 2 + 2 = 24
Fireworks: 8d8 ⇒ (8, 4, 2, 8, 2, 3, 1, 5) = 33

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male? Star Shaman Mystic L7 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | SP:35/49 | HP: 44/44 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +9 | Init +3 | RP 2/7 | Perception +17 | Sense Motive +8

"Didn't you have to be dragged kicking and screaming into the last simulator"?

Exo-Guardians

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Ace-Pilot Nuar Soldier (Blitz) 6 | EAC 22 | KAC24 | SP:54/54 | HP: 48/48 | Fort +7 | Ref +4 | Will +5 | Init +6 | RP 8/9 | Perception +0 | Sense Motive +0

"Well, by *simulator* I mean vidgame... NearSpace Truckers 7, the graphics are pretty amazing for non-VR. When you add the DLC for the guns and weapons the cool thing is that nobody gets to shoot back at you!"

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male? Star Shaman Mystic L7 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | SP:35/49 | HP: 44/44 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +9 | Init +3 | RP 2/7 | Perception +17 | Sense Motive +8

"A LOT of this trip is suddenly making sense... "


1 person marked this as a favorite.
"Keskodai" Male NG shirren priest mystic 8 | SP 64/64 HP 54/54 | RP 9/9 | EAC 20; KAC 21 | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +12 | Init: +2 | Perc: +17, SM: +6 | Speed 30ft | Communalism 1/1; Healing Touch 1/1; Force field 10/10 | Spells: 1st 6/6; 2nd 5/5; 3rd 4/4 | Active conditions: None

"I've learned that once you sent them to the Lady's Boneyard, they stop shooting too! What a coincidence Grav!"

Forgot my PC at work, can't see the map. Can someone bot the appropriate damage dice for me, thanks. (I'm assuming I get to shoot alongside Tolar, ignore me if I'm wrong.)

Joystick Attack: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 10 + 2 + 2 = 21


M Large Canine Level 3 druid

Kesko Cyborg damage

Beepbeep HI!

damage: 8d6 ⇒ (4, 2, 6, 4, 1, 6, 5, 4) = 32


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

critical conditions: 3d100 ⇒ (30, 20, 11) = 61 wrecked sensors.

The remaining jinsul craft fires on you.

attack, bare roll: 1d20 ⇒ 5 nope.

NEXT ROUND:
enemy init: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (12) + 15 = 27
starfinders init: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (3) + 16 = 19

OK, you move first.

Exo-Guardians

Male Ace-Pilot Nuar Soldier (Blitz) 6 | EAC 22 | KAC24 | SP:54/54 | HP: 48/48 | Fort +7 | Ref +4 | Will +5 | Init +6 | RP 8/9 | Perception +0 | Sense Motive +0

"We're about to get up close and personal, hang on...

Grav tries a fly-by maneuver to get one of the guns pointed at the ship as he flies past for a pot shot, and coming up behind them

Fly-by: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (20) + 14 = 34 vs DC 15+1.5T (24)

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

|Damage Reduction 11 Piercing | Resistances Fire 5, Cold 5, Electricity 10 | Male Kasathan Soldier (Bombard/Blitz) 11 | EAC 30 | KAC 32 | SP: 36/110 | HP: 44/77 | Fort +10* | Ref +9 | Will +11 | Init +13 | RP 12/12 | Perception +5

Tolar will spend 1 resolve point to use Broadside this turn. Firing the 2 forward guns and the turret at the purple ship's aft shields during the flyby. Including (presumably) +2 from Justin, +2 from Reynold, +2 from the computers to the missile, -2 from Broadside.

high explosive missile launcher vs TL: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 2 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 10 + 2 + 2 + 2 - 2 = 24
explosions: 8d8 ⇒ (2, 3, 7, 3, 4, 1, 1, 5) = 26

Particle Beam vs AC: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 10 + 2 + 2 - 2 = 25
big pew: 8d6 ⇒ (1, 3, 2, 2, 1, 4, 5, 4) = 22

Forward Coil Gun vs AC: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 10 + 2 + 2 - 2 = 20
little pew: 4d4 ⇒ (1, 2, 1, 1) = 5

New track. Burning the Infinite Web


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

No matter what happens with everyone else's rolls for the rest of this turn, the enemy ship is disabled and yours is not, so I'm calling this fight.

The jinsul craft shudders and then begins to drift aimlessly in flight. The Starfinder craft you rescued is able to safely limp away.

Good job, everyone.

Exo-Guardians

Male Ace-Pilot Nuar Soldier (Blitz) 6 | EAC 22 | KAC24 | SP:54/54 | HP: 48/48 | Fort +7 | Ref +4 | Will +5 | Init +6 | RP 8/9 | Perception +0 | Sense Motive +0

"OK fellas, do we want to push the fight back towards these jokers and buy the evac teams even more time, or should we go help with the Evac orders directly on the ground? I'm thinking we're just getting warmed up out here, and it's high time we show these bugs it's a big verse, and they're going to have to be a little more polite when visitors stop by to visit"

"Also, was anybody else taking that broadcast about staying away from the capital ship kinda like a dare? no? just me?"

It seems quite clear that Grav is getting a little cocky

Wayfinders

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male NG Human Icon Envoy 7 | SP 56/56 HP 46/46| RP 8/8 | EAC 21; KAC 22 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +9 (DV 60'), SM: +9+d6+1
Power, Abilities, and Ammo:
  • Clever Improvisation: 1/1
  • Comm Unit 80/80
  • Translator 10/10
  • Jetpack 40/40 (2/Round or 1/Min)
  • Ammo (Skipshot) 18/20)
  • Over the com comes a voice far too calm for the utter chaos in space right now, "Wonderful weather we're having up here on this fine day. I can't stick around, but I can lend you a quick hand!"

    The comm snaps back after a second, "Hey if you get outa this, here's a coupon for a free round at Castamir's Station!"

    Passing on an Aid Token from Game Master S's table


    Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

    The last transport ships have made it back to the carriers, but one of the Jinsul capital ships has followed, and is too close for comfort. Your job is to take out that capital ship. You know that its only weak point is the aft, so you must attack there. You also know that any Jinsul ships that are around will do their best to stop you. You have a fresh, undamaged ship.

    pausing to let you react or even change ship type if you choose...

    Exo-Guardians

    Male Ace-Pilot Nuar Soldier (Blitz) 6 | EAC 22 | KAC24 | SP:54/54 | HP: 48/48 | Fort +7 | Ref +4 | Will +5 | Init +6 | RP 8/9 | Perception +0 | Sense Motive +0

    "All right guys, I got an idea here... Hold on"

    Grav throws the Auxilliary fuel reserves, holding down the button that shouldn't be allowed to engage while the primary lines are already pumping fuel, giving the ship a jump ahead

    This sends one of my resolve to go "Full Power" adding 50% to our ship's speed this round, but adding 2 to our turn speed

    "Justin can you get a scan on one of these escort ships to give us an idea of how much of a fly in our spacesuit they're gonna be if we choose to ignore them and go right after the Capital ship?"


    Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

    orange init: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (6) + 17 = 23
    purple init: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (2) + 17 = 19
    your init: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (4) + 16 = 20

    The purple ship sees no need to move, and so does not.

    your turn to move.

    Exo-Guardians

    Male Ace-Pilot Nuar Soldier (Blitz) 6 | EAC 22 | KAC24 | SP:54/54 | HP: 48/48 | Fort +7 | Ref +4 | Will +5 | Init +6 | RP 8/9 | Perception +0 | Sense Motive +0

    For the later Gunnery phase using the Aid Token

    "Alright Starfinder Squadron, let's soften up that carrier a bit."

    Aid Token: 1d20 + 4 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 4 + 9 = 27 vs Jinsul Capitol Ship AC
    BRAAAAAP Damage: 12d8 ⇒ (6, 1, 2, 6, 5, 8, 2, 6, 5, 4, 6, 8) = 59


    Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

    The enemy ship moves forward to engage with you.

    A passing group of starfinders pause for a moment on their way to their own mission to unload missiles into the back end of the capital ship you are after. You see the capital ship shudder, but is is clearly not disabled.

    status: capital ship -59 HP

    purple decides not to fire through a bunch of his own ships to try to get you.

    OK, you may take your normal actions. I'll get the aid token passed on.

    Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

    |Damage Reduction 11 Piercing | Resistances Fire 5, Cold 5, Electricity 10 | Male Kasathan Soldier (Bombard/Blitz) 11 | EAC 30 | KAC 32 | SP: 36/110 | HP: 44/77 | Fort +10* | Ref +9 | Will +11 | Init +13 | RP 12/12 | Perception +5

    Current track: A New Day Dawns

    A song about a boy being and a girl being who meet under the silvery moon. Which explodes for no adequately explored reason.

    Tolar fires the Particle Beam at oranges forward shields.

    Including +2 from computers and assumed +2 from Justin and Reynold: 1d10 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 2 + 2 = 7
    dmg: 8d6 ⇒ (1, 2, 6, 4, 2, 2, 5, 4) = 26

    Leaving Forward Coil Gun to Kes.

    "I think there must be some kind of gravitational anomaly out there. Bending the laser. Yes?"


    KESKODAI_BOT.exe

    "Allow me to check and see if my weapon performs more admirably. Chk chk, how are we looking?"

    Coilgun: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 10 + 2 = 16
    Coil Gun Damage: 4d4 ⇒ (1, 1, 4, 2) = 8

    I was suggesting we not use the +2 from Justin since it costs a Resolve to do it and was requesting he scan the Capitol ship or one of the Escorts


    Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

    Your gunners are unable to hit the orange enemy craft.

    orange gunnery: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20
    damage: 8d4 ⇒ (4, 1, 2, 2, 2, 2, 3, 1) = 17

    The enemy's guns can't hit you.

    current status of your ship:
    AC 15; TL 14
    HP 85; DT —; CT 17
    Shields forward 25, port 25, starboard 25, aft 25

    The enemy capital ship continues firing on the starfinder transport.

    Justin, if you want to scan in turn 1, you may roll that as well as take your turn 2 action

    orange init: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (15) + 17 = 32
    purple init: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (6) + 17 = 23
    your init: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (10) + 16 = 26

    The purple ship has moved.
    You may move now.


    JUSTIN_BOT.exe

    "Let's take a looksie under their skirts and see what we're up against...

    Ship Scan against Capitol Ship: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (20) + 20 = 40 vs 5+(1.5xET)


    Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

    The capital ship lacks any weapons that can reasonably fire on puny little ships like you. It is also badly damaged at the rear (now at 11/70 HP, with no shields in the rear), AC of 16. You don't think it's possible to damage it from any other direction.

    Exo-Guardians

    Male Ace-Pilot Nuar Soldier (Blitz) 6 | EAC 22 | KAC24 | SP:54/54 | HP: 48/48 | Fort +7 | Ref +4 | Will +5 | Init +6 | RP 8/9 | Perception +0 | Sense Motive +0

    "Hey Justin buddy, would you mind sending the engines a little extra juice from the Power Core? Gunners, you might want to pull a 180 degree and fire out the back as we pass by it"

    Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

    |Damage Reduction 11 Piercing | Resistances Fire 5, Cold 5, Electricity 10 | Male Kasathan Soldier (Bombard/Blitz) 11 | EAC 30 | KAC 32 | SP: 36/110 | HP: 44/77 | Fort +10* | Ref +9 | Will +11 | Init +13 | RP 12/12 | Perception +5

    "No gravity anomaly here."

    "I hope"

    Tolar fires a missile up their exhaust pipe.

    high explosive missile launcher including +2 from computer: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 10 + 2 = 13
    This aint no banana: 8d8 ⇒ (1, 8, 6, 5, 4, 6, 4, 6) = 40

    *sigh*


    Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

    Keskodai's gunnery, coilgun: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27
    damage: 4d4 ⇒ (3, 2, 2, 4) = 11


    "Keskodai" Male NG shirren priest mystic 8 | SP 64/64 HP 54/54 | RP 9/9 | EAC 20; KAC 21 | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +12 | Init: +2 | Perc: +17, SM: +6 | Speed 30ft | Communalism 1/1; Healing Touch 1/1; Force field 10/10 | Spells: 1st 6/6; 2nd 5/5; 3rd 4/4 | Active conditions: None

    "Justin, did you tune up the cannons mid fight? I'm feeling that they work better now!"
    Thanks for the botting as usual. =)

    Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

    Male? Star Shaman Mystic L7 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | SP:35/49 | HP: 44/44 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +9 | Init +3 | RP 2/7 | Perception +17 | Sense Motive +8

    "Like I said, ysoki fur makes the best ramrods...More power to the engines you got it... " Justin climbs up on top of the engines into the ceiling, grabs onto a power cable and pulls it down into the waiting plug. It arcs a bit, sending his fur poofing up and the ship gets a little extra kick.

    engineering check: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (17) + 18 = 35
    vs dc 19


    Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

    With Justin's technical knowhow, Grav pushes the ship to get around to the enemy capital ship's tail. Tolar tries to send a missile up said tail, but the missile veers off to the side, taking out one of the jinsul fighters instead. Keskodai fires a gun at the enemy's exposed rear, and it lists off to the side, crashing into several of its small fighters in a spectacular firey crash.

    Nice job, guys!


    Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

    With your mission successfully accomplished, you head back to rejoin the Starfinder fleet. As you are settling into a carrier, the voice of recovered First Seeker Jadnura speaks over an intercom.

    "Starfinders, our sensors show your carrier is in the midst of a jinsul boarding action. There’s likely to be fighting in every part of the ship, but it is important that you defend Deck 13. That area contains the ship’s bridge and all the most critical systems. Do not let them take over the bridge! Defend it at all costs!"

    The room where you are now is what you need to defend. You are aware of where the jinsuls are and how many there are from the computer.

    You may roll your own initiative now, and also tell me one or two rounds of prep you want, if any. You may also rearrange yourselves within the room, or line up in the order you want by the door if you are taking the fight to the jinsuls.

    Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

    |Damage Reduction 11 Piercing | Resistances Fire 5, Cold 5, Electricity 10 | Male Kasathan Soldier (Bombard/Blitz) 11 | EAC 30 | KAC 32 | SP: 36/110 | HP: 44/77 | Fort +10* | Ref +9 | Will +11 | Init +13 | RP 12/12 | Perception +5

    initiative: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

    Tolar has his pike and Thunderstrike at the ready.

    Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

    Male? Star Shaman Mystic L7 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | SP:35/49 | HP: 44/44 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +9 | Init +3 | RP 2/7 | Perception +17 | Sense Motive +8

    Prep Haste the party ask kesk to haste the party I think i'm out even with the recharge both my sheet and a quick run through the thread get me 1 haste spell left because of the recharge. so haste and kesk can use his mindthrust.

    Justins going to have his Electric pistol and trusty Survival knife out (He'll engrave flank bonus on the blade)

    We should also all add +2 to our initatives from Fitches threat analysis

    init: 1d20 + 3 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 3 + 2 + 2 = 22

    "This is swarm level of rigid thinking. Haven't they figured out yet that three of these guys is NOT enough? "

    we also have an aid token we should probably use

    Exo-Guardians

    Male Ace-Pilot Nuar Soldier (Blitz) 6 | EAC 22 | KAC24 | SP:54/54 | HP: 48/48 | Fort +7 | Ref +4 | Will +5 | Init +6 | RP 8/9 | Perception +0 | Sense Motive +0

    "Alright guys this is it, don't give them any ground, don't let them to the bridge."

    Grav grabs his Doshko and takes off into the hallway, readying to charge the first Jinsul or other hostile that pokes its head around the corner.

    Initiative: 1d20 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 6 + 4 = 26

    Readied Charge:

    Ghost killer defiant anchoring doshko, advanced: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15
    Piercing Damage: 2d12 + 15 ⇒ (3, 10) + 15 = 28

    Exo-Guardians

    Male Ace-Pilot Nuar Soldier (Blitz) 6 | EAC 22 | KAC24 | SP:54/54 | HP: 48/48 | Fort +7 | Ref +4 | Will +5 | Init +6 | RP 8/9 | Perception +0 | Sense Motive +0

    Shouldn't it be a +4 init since we've identified these things already?


    M Large Canine Level 3 druid

    Reynauld bot initiative init: 1d20 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 3 + 4 = 22

    Kesko bot initiative init: 1d20 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 4 = 7

    Tolar bot initiative init: 1d20 + 8 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 8 + 4 = 21


    M Large Canine Level 3 druid

    And justin may as well light up while we're at it. Dont end your turn next to him.

    Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

    |Damage Reduction 11 Piercing | Resistances Fire 5, Cold 5, Electricity 10 | Male Kasathan Soldier (Bombard/Blitz) 11 | EAC 30 | KAC 32 | SP: 36/110 | HP: 44/77 | Fort +10* | Ref +9 | Will +11 | Init +13 | RP 12/12 | Perception +5

    Not that I mind the higher roll but I already rolled for init. It was a 14. 18 with the +4.


    M Large Canine Level 3 druid

    whoops sorry

    Yesterdays gym work out was.. not good.


    Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

    solarion: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
    leader: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
    mage: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

    bold may post:
    round 1:
    Grav
    Justin
    Reynold
    Tolar

    jinsuls
    Keskodai


    M Large Canine Level 3 druid

    Reyold bot

    beep beep beep

    talking protocols ineffective. Entering Kill mode.

    Reynold uses his Get 'Em and Clever Attack improvisations against viable targets. He prefers to use stun mode and inflict nonlethal damage except against visibly vicious or dangerous foes.
    Bluff: 1d20 + 16 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 16 + (2) + 1 = 39
    Attack vs EAC (static arc pistol): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
    Damage (E, nonlethal): 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

    I believe the robot has just been clever attacked, the move action went to getting there.

    Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

    Male? Star Shaman Mystic L7 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | SP:35/49 | HP: 44/44 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +9 | Init +3 | RP 2/7 | Perception +17 | Sense Motive +8

    Justin bot.. oh wait I'm not a bot...I'm 100% organic thank you very much... moves into position and shoots yellow in the face twice

    Attack vs flatfooted EAC: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 8 - 4 = 20

    damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

    Attack vs flatfooted EAC: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 8 - 4 = 10
    damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

    miss chance because i am shiny:
    I want 1-20
    Miss chance 1: 1d100 ⇒ 80
    Miss chance 2: 1d100 ⇒ 60
    Miss chance 3: 1d100 ⇒ 17

    If you end your turn next to me DC 17 fort save or be blinded by the light!


    Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

    Justing and Reynold take down the jinsul mage.

    Tolar? Grav?

    Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

    Male? Star Shaman Mystic L7 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | SP:35/49 | HP: 44/44 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +9 | Init +3 | RP 2/7 | Perception +17 | Sense Motive +8

    Justin runs into the room with a scream and leaps over the green Jinsul, lands and yanks the trigger to his gun

    "GET OFF MY SHIP!

    Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

    |Damage Reduction 11 Piercing | Resistances Fire 5, Cold 5, Electricity 10 | Male Kasathan Soldier (Bombard/Blitz) 11 | EAC 30 | KAC 32 | SP: 36/110 | HP: 44/77 | Fort +10* | Ref +9 | Will +11 | Init +13 | RP 12/12 | Perception +5

    Tolar moves a lot to threaten the remaining enemies.

    aoo with reach if needed:

    holy tactical pike vs KAC: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25
    piercing: 1d8 + 15 ⇒ (4) + 15 = 19

    Exo-Guardians

    Male Ace-Pilot Nuar Soldier (Blitz) 6 | EAC 22 | KAC24 | SP:54/54 | HP: 48/48 | Fort +7 | Ref +4 | Will +5 | Init +6 | RP 8/9 | Perception +0 | Sense Motive +0

    Grav just double moves to get closer to the fight


    Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

    The Jinsul solarion bites at Justin.

    attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26
    damage: 1d6 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

    Getting his face so close to the shiny flying rat starts to overwhelm his eyes, so he steps away (which triggers Tolar's AoO, damaging him for 19 HP)

    The jinsul leader steps in close to Tolar to attack him. He swipes at Tolar with his leg blades.
    bite: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20

    The entire party is up again.


    M Large Canine Level 3 druid

    Reynald bot

    Beep beep beep

    Reynold uses his Get 'Em and Clever Attack improvisations against viable targets. He prefers to use stun mode and inflict nonlethal damage except against visibly vicious or dangerous foes.
    Bluff: 1d20 + 16 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 16 + (2) + 1 = 28
    Attack vs EAC (static arc pistol): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
    Damage (E, nonlethal): 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

    Clever attack for +1 to hit on green

    451 to 500 of 528 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GD VII Redelia's Scoured Stars Invasion (SFS, tier 5-6) All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.