GD VII: Redelia's Scoured Stars Invasion (SFS, tier 5-6) (Inactive)

Game Master Redelia


101 to 150 of 528 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

Grav, if you have a messy feat like that, we'll make it work. If you know you're fighting someone such that you are likely to use it, please roll an extra attack in a spoiler and tell me what you're likely to use it for.

Grav follows the enemy, who does not get a chance to cast that spell.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male? Star Shaman Mystic L7 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | SP:35/49 | HP: 44/44 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +9 | Init +3 | RP 2/7 | Perception +17 | Sense Motive +8

Justin winces as a bit of fluid pump winds up on Gravs horns.

"Break them a LITTLE more gently! "


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

bold may post:
round 1:
Justin
Tolar
Reynold

operative
Keskodai
Grav
scholar (unconscious, dying)
guards

Justin, let me know what you want to do, since that might change to you acting rather than readying.

Acquisitives

Male Human Envoy (outlaw) 8; SP 56/56, HP 52/52, RP 10/10; EAC 20, KAC 22, CMD 30; F +5, R +10, W +6; Spd 30 ft.; Init +4; Perception +11, darkvision 60 ft.; Conditions: —
Spacefarer Redelia wrote:

bold may post:

round 1:
Justin
Tolar
Reynold

operative
Keskodai
Grav
scholar (unconscious, dying)
guards

Justin, let me know what you want to do, since that might change to you acting rather than readying.

@GM: Snuck in my action on Post #100.

Reynold Malkin wrote:

Watching for a moment in stunned silence as the nuar hurtles into melee, Reynold glances at his other colleagues. "Well...you heard him!" He points his static arc pistol (set to stun mode) at the blue guard. "Get 'im!" he says, firing.

Move "get 'em" on blue guard, standard clever attack.

Bluff vs. Feint DC (expertise): 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (3) + 16 = 19
Bluff reroll (Convincing Liar): 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (13) + 16 = 29
Attack vs. Blue EAC (Coordinated Shot, Get 'Em, flat-footed): 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 7 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 22
Damage (E, nonlethal): 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male? Star Shaman Mystic L7 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | SP:35/49 | HP: 44/44 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +9 | Init +3 | RP 2/7 | Perception +17 | Sense Motive +8

Justin will stabalize the android

"Sorry!"

Any idea whats wrong with them? I mean moreso than your usual castaways

Exo-Guardians

Male Ace-Pilot Nuar Soldier (Blitz) 6 | EAC 22 | KAC24 | SP:54/54 | HP: 48/48 | Fort +7 | Ref +4 | Will +5 | Init +6 | RP 8/9 | Perception +0 | Sense Motive +0

"Hey, I'm doing the best I can here! They aren't exactly trying to best me in a tickle fight ya know!" as Grav dodges the two incoming blows.

will-do on the spoiler attack for stepupandstrike. Typically the default will be to use it against his primary target as an opportunity to do a little extra off-turn damage, and stay close to the foe that clearly needs to get away, reminding them that I'm not going anywhere. Only if a secondary adjacent target makes themselves known as a caster (Grav has no Mysticism skill, but he knows a finger waggler after they cast) will he prioritize following them and trying to interrupt

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

|Damage Reduction 11 Piercing | Resistances Fire 5, Cold 5, Electricity 10 | Male Kasathan Soldier (Bombard/Blitz) 11 | EAC 30 | KAC 32 | SP: 36/110 | HP: 44/77 | Fort +10* | Ref +9 | Will +11 | Init +13 | RP 12/12 | Perception +5

"I can't get em all. Grix is in the way."

Tolar will instead drop his screamer, move up to blue drawing his taclash, and attack blue using the taclash. The movement provokes.

Taclash vs KAC: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 13 + 1 = 16
slashing/non lethal: 1d4 + 15 ⇒ (4) + 15 = 19

step up and strike reaction or aoo from reach.:

Taclash vs KAC: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19
slashing/non lethal: 1d4 + 15 ⇒ (1) + 15 = 16

Exo-Guardians

Male Ace-Pilot Nuar Soldier (Blitz) 6 | EAC 22 | KAC24 | SP:54/54 | HP: 48/48 | Fort +7 | Ref +4 | Will +5 | Init +6 | RP 8/9 | Perception +0 | Sense Motive +0

For the future Tolar, if you have like a 3:1 ratio of baddies to me, I'd say go for it. Higher than 4:1 and Grav would practically call the artillery down on his position. What is the typical radius for the grenades you use, I'll try to plan around that if possible

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

|Damage Reduction 11 Piercing | Resistances Fire 5, Cold 5, Electricity 10 | Male Kasathan Soldier (Bombard/Blitz) 11 | EAC 30 | KAC 32 | SP: 36/110 | HP: 44/77 | Fort +10* | Ref +9 | Will +11 | Init +13 | RP 12/12 | Perception +5
Grix "Grav" Gorrixas wrote:
For the future Tolar, if you have like a 3:1 ratio of baddies to me, I'd say go for it. Higher than 4:1 and Grav would practically call the artillery down on his position. What is the typical radius for the grenades you use, I'll try to plan around that if possible

Not a grenade. His Screamer fires in a 30ft cone. Dmg would be 1d10 +6 if I hit you or +12 in situations where I don't have to move first.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

guard AoO on Tolar: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23 nope.

The blue guard falls over, unconscious, from Reynold and Tolar's attacks.

The scholar is stabilized by Justin.

The leader walks up to Tolar and gives him a hard look.
trick attack, sense motive: 1d20 + 17 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 17 + 4 = 34
attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21
He is unable to injure Tolar.

bold may post:
round 1:
Keskodai
Grav

scholar (unconscious, stable)
guards (blue unconscious, dying)
Justin
Tolar
Reynold
operative

edit: if that movement triggered an AoO from you, go ahead and roll it, Tolar.

Also, you guys were asking how to tell what was going on that these Starfinders are attacking you. You can do that with a computers check.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male? Star Shaman Mystic L7 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | SP:35/49 | HP: 44/44 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +9 | Init +3 | RP 2/7 | Perception +17 | Sense Motive +8

Justin perks a biologically enhanced ear

Wait.. do i hear a dial up?

computers check: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (4) + 19 = 23

edit Tolars AOO is in his spoiler


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

These Starfinders appear to be influenced by the same computer virus as your ship. The only way that you can think of for humanoids to be impacted by a computer virus would be if nanites carrying the virus took over them.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male? Star Shaman Mystic L7 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | SP:35/49 | HP: 44/44 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +9 | Init +3 | RP 2/7 | Perception +17 | Sense Motive +8

"dammit i just prestidigitated myself after the "landing"... Hey guys they've got nanites , so if you see them grow anything that looks like a stinger try not to let it stab you okay? Tolar, open it up we can fix bullet holes but if we're fighting a cyborg Grav I'm outta here. "

On that note, for no particular reason, how tall is the ceiling or are we outside?


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

Justin, you are inside the wreck of a starship. The ceiling is somewhere around 10-15 feet up (think of the ceiling in a warehouse or large store).

On another note, since you guys have been discussing grenades, I want to point out that any damage to an enemy Starfinder who is already unconscious, even if they are stable, will kill them.


"Keskodai" Male NG shirren priest mystic 8 | SP 64/64 HP 54/54 | RP 9/9 | EAC 20; KAC 21 | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +12 | Init: +2 | Perc: +17, SM: +6 | Speed 30ft | Communalism 1/1; Healing Touch 1/1; Force field 10/10 | Spells: 1st 6/6; 2nd 5/5; 3rd 4/4 | Active conditions: None

"We can't be killing Starfinders, even if they have been already presumed dead. Perhaps we can find a way to fix their condition... If they survive Grav's onslaught."

Keskodai will try to get close the guard in blue armor, to stabilize him.
I'm not sure what the guard's token is on the map, to make sure I can reach with the spell, so I'm moving north.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

|Damage Reduction 11 Piercing | Resistances Fire 5, Cold 5, Electricity 10 | Male Kasathan Soldier (Bombard/Blitz) 11 | EAC 30 | KAC 32 | SP: 36/110 | HP: 44/77 | Fort +10* | Ref +9 | Will +11 | Init +13 | RP 12/12 | Perception +5

I put up a spoiler for my reaction attack. It was 19 to hit KAC for 16 non lethal damage. Tolar's attack was non lethal so the blue guard should already be stable.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

Keskodai, Tolar is right that that enemy was already stable. You may change your action, and sorry about that.

Tolar inflicted a substantial hit on the enemy, but he does not look badly hurt.

bold may post:
round 1:
Keskodai (if he wishes to change his action)
Grav
scholar (unconscious, stable)
guards (blue unconscious, stable)
Justin
Tolar
Reynold
operative (-16 HP)


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

Can someone please bot Grav and Keskodai?


M Large Canine Level 3 druid

Beep beep beep beep

Justins fears of assimilation come true!

Gravbot

Attacks the Green guard

Melee Attack /w Doshko vs KAC: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33
Damage: 2d12 + 15 ⇒ (7, 5) + 15 = 27

In the event of a step up and strike

aoo:
You mess with the bull you get the horns

melee attack Gore vs KAC: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29

damage: 1d3 + 18 ⇒ (3) + 18 = 21

Crit damage

2d12 + 15 ⇒ (2, 8) + 15 = 25

And then move down to the opperative

Well that makes keskodais action easy...stabalize and squeegie


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

Thanks, BNW.

Grav takes down the remaining guard in one swipe, and Keskodai quickly stabilizes him.

bold may post:
current round:
Justin
Tolar
Reynold

operative (-16 HP)
next round:
Keskodai
Grav

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male? Star Shaman Mystic L7 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | SP:35/49 | HP: 44/44 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +9 | Init +3 | RP 2/7 | Perception +17 | Sense Motive +8

Justin glides over atop the boxes and yanks out his flame pistol emblazoned with the church of saranrae, holding it out in his hand in the middle of his wing, doing some quick math on a right triangle so he doesn't burn Tolar

merciful flame pistol: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10 vs EAC
damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 Merciful fire damage

He flaps his wing instinctively though, sending the fire every which way but at the target

"Sorry.. still getting used to these... "

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

|Damage Reduction 11 Piercing | Resistances Fire 5, Cold 5, Electricity 10 | Male Kasathan Soldier (Bombard/Blitz) 11 | EAC 30 | KAC 32 | SP: 36/110 | HP: 44/77 | Fort +10* | Ref +9 | Will +11 | Init +13 | RP 12/12 | Perception +5

There seems to be 2 enemies on the board. I'm assuming the black circle next to Tolar is the Operative. If not then Tolar would move up to it and just take the first attack.

"I got this,"

Tolar takes 2 attacks against the Operative.

Taclash attack #1 vs KAC: 1d20 + 13 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 13 - 4 = 25
non=lethal/slashing: 1d4 + 15 ⇒ (3) + 15 = 18

Taclash attack #2 vs KAC: 1d20 + 13 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 13 - 4 = 26
non=lethal/slashing: 1d4 + 15 ⇒ (4) + 15 = 19

step up and strike or aoo with reach:

Taclash vs KAC: 1d20 + 13 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 13 - 4 = 16
non=lethal/slashing: 1d4 + 15 ⇒ (1) + 15 = 16


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

Actually, Tolar, the operative is the one on the other side of you. I was using black frames to denote unconscious enemies. I apologize that I did not make that more clear. However, since the enemy is still next to you, you do get to make both attacks.

Tolar strikes the enemy leader twice, leaving him badly hurt.

enemy status: -53 HP

Someone please bot Reynold; he mentioned he would be busy this weekend.


M Large Canine Level 3 druid

Beep beep beep

Reynald bot.

Bluff vs. Feint DC (expertise): 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (19) + 16 = 35

Expertise dice, because why not. Ad 1d6 ⇒ 4

Attack vs. Andoid EAC (Coordinated Shot, Get 'Em, flat-footed) attack: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 15
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Warning: I am being programmed by a wolf who's degree is in trees. Program will error. Error. Error.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male? Star Shaman Mystic L7 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | SP:35/49 | HP: 44/44 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +9 | Init +3 | RP 2/7 | Perception +17 | Sense Motive +8

"Hey, we haven't seen these guys as 30 foot tall holograms at that concert did we? "

Acquisitives

Male Human Envoy (outlaw) 8; SP 56/56, HP 52/52, RP 10/10; EAC 20, KAC 22, CMD 30; F +5, R +10, W +6; Spd 30 ft.; Init +4; Perception +11, darkvision 60 ft.; Conditions: —

Thanks for the bot, BNW. I'm back now, turn looks good! With clever attack, he's flat-footed against everyone this turn.

Hopefully that's the end of the outages.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

Thank you for reminding about the flat-footed, Reynold. That was actually quite important here.

Reynold's shot slams into the enemy starfinder. He takes a guarded step away, which triggers Tolar's step up and strike. He then falls over, unconscious but stable.

After the last of the enemy starfinders falls, you go past them to continue exploring. You find dozens of unconscious starfinders in stasis pods.

Life sciences or medicine check for more information

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male? Star Shaman Mystic L7 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | SP:35/49 | HP: 44/44 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +9 | Init +3 | RP 2/7 | Perception +17 | Sense Motive +8

Life Science: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (15) + 16 = 31

"So did these guys get infected and throw themselves in there to slow the process, or area they in there for the process.. Hey, anyone see a black rat that looks like a bowling ball or a pair of silver furred rats? "

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

|Damage Reduction 11 Piercing | Resistances Fire 5, Cold 5, Electricity 10 | Male Kasathan Soldier (Bombard/Blitz) 11 | EAC 30 | KAC 32 | SP: 36/110 | HP: 44/77 | Fort +10* | Ref +9 | Will +11 | Init +13 | RP 12/12 | Perception +5

Tolar looks confused for a moment then starts looking for the oddly colored rats. "Not yet."

He might find some gear along the way.
perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

I'll vote Dino planet for the next mission.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

Justin sees that the starfinders in stasis could die if they are removed carelessly. He knows that a team of trained medical personel is needed to safely get them out.

You return to your ship and send information back to Historia-7. She immediately sets a team of medical experts to investigating what to do, in preparation for a mission to retrieve the stasus-ed starfinders. She also listens carefully to your description of the computer virus in order to prepare the next teams for the problem.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

********* next mission ************

Fitch nods a quick greeting as she approaches on the floor of the landing bay deck. "We’re getting emergency transmissions on a Starfinder frequency from Agillae-2, a habitable planet nearby. Your mission is to investigate the signal and bring back anything that might help us find survivors. The source of the signal appears to be right in the middle of a large swath of treacherous wetland that’s covered in thick vegetation, so finding a suitable spot to land on may be a challenge. Also, our bio scans indicate an incredible amount of biodiversity, so be careful out there!"

As you bring your ship down, you find two possible landing areas. One is a large rock about 2 miles from your destination. The other is a smaller rock, but is only a mile away. The larger rock does not require a piloting check to land on, but the smaller one does. Please decide as a team if you want to take the risk or not.

Acquisitives

Male Human Envoy (outlaw) 8; SP 56/56, HP 52/52, RP 10/10; EAC 20, KAC 22, CMD 30; F +5, R +10, W +6; Spd 30 ft.; Init +4; Perception +11, darkvision 60 ft.; Conditions: —

Reynold holsters his pistol and claps Justin on the shoulder. "Might be a good thing we didn't find your kin here. These pods look dangerous. Let's make our way to the next mission, Historia-7's got this one under control."

As the ship comes into atmo, Reynold eyes the smaller rock. "Might save us some time, and we've got some master pilots here. Shall we give it a go?"

@GM:
If we're doing the dinosaurs, my table just completed that mission. Feel free to steal my language from it to save time.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male? Star Shaman Mystic L7 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | SP:35/49 | HP: 44/44 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +9 | Init +3 | RP 2/7 | Perception +17 | Sense Motive +8

"Go for it Grav, I can fix any dent... i mean i believe in you "

Will assist Grav if possible. Can't miss the check.

Justin will start brazing some extra large sausages but make sure they're well wrapped, one in his cheekpouch and a bunch in his null space bag.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male? Star Shaman Mystic L7 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | SP:35/49 | HP: 44/44 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +9 | Init +3 | RP 2/7 | Perception +17 | Sense Motive +8

Grumbles at Reynold

"More dangerous than a swamp full of dinosa... yeah actually if they're there my sisters probably wearing dinoskin boots and moms adopted one. Always wanted a dinosaur for a brother but with my luck its another big sister..."

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

|Damage Reduction 11 Piercing | Resistances Fire 5, Cold 5, Electricity 10 | Male Kasathan Soldier (Bombard/Blitz) 11 | EAC 30 | KAC 32 | SP: 36/110 | HP: 44/77 | Fort +10* | Ref +9 | Will +11 | Init +13 | RP 12/12 | Perception +5

Did Tolar find any useful loot? No doubt we will return it to it's rightful owners after they are healed up.

"Let's aim for the little rock. That last time can barely be called a crash."

Tolar seems unconcerned as he listens to his favorite music. On lower volume this time.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male? Star Shaman Mystic L7 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | SP:35/49 | HP: 44/44 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +9 | Init +3 | RP 2/7 | Perception +17 | Sense Motive +8

".. you make crash sound like a goal "


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

gear on downed enemies:

flight suit stationwear, pulsecaster pistol with 2 batteries
(20 charges each), standard taclash, tactical baton, flash
grenade I, stickybomb grenade I, binders (4), flashlight,
personal comm unit, business stationwear, frostbite-class zero pistol with
2 batteries (20 charges each), tactical baton, flashlight,
laser microphone, manacles, personal comm unit, tool kit
(hacking), casual stationwear, static arc pistol with 2 batteries
(20 charges each), manacles, personal comm unit, tool kit
(hacking)

Exo-Guardians

Male Ace-Pilot Nuar Soldier (Blitz) 6 | EAC 22 | KAC24 | SP:54/54 | HP: 48/48 | Fort +7 | Ref +4 | Will +5 | Init +6 | RP 8/9 | Perception +0 | Sense Motive +0

"No problem, I can land on that rock. See? It only keeps getting bigger as we get closer. Positive thinking all the way... "

Grav starts to prepare for descent looking to Justin to keep an eye on the landing cameras and sensors.

Piloting Check without assist: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (8) + 14 = 22

Lantern Lodge

PFS(c) 5-7:PG:; Bonekeep-L2; SFS01-28-IRB;

Redelia has failed their Fort save against a nasty bug, so I'm helping out for a couple of days

Grix comes in fast toward the small rock, it doesn't look good, surely someone can offer him advice...

aid another anyone?

Exo-Guardians

Male Ace-Pilot Nuar Soldier (Blitz) 6 | EAC 22 | KAC24 | SP:54/54 | HP: 48/48 | Fort +7 | Ref +4 | Will +5 | Init +6 | RP 8/9 | Perception +0 | Sense Motive +0

we had one aid another from Justin above who can't fail the assist, not sure if we'd need more than one

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male? Star Shaman Mystic L7 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | SP:35/49 | HP: 44/44 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +9 | Init +3 | RP 2/7 | Perception +17 | Sense Motive +8

"Grav i know the pirate eye patch is cool but we could use some depth perception here... "

(auto assists)

How many victory points do we get for taking out the DM?

Lantern Lodge

PFS(c) 5-7:PG:; Bonekeep-L2; SFS01-28-IRB;

Thanks, I missed tht. With a bit of friendly Yoski guidance, Grix manages to put the ship down on a very small rock. Climbing out, you have to take care due to quite how close it is parked to the cliff down. Let's hope that there are no strong winds today.

The air outside is hot, steamy and basically uncomfortable. You are in the middle of what looks like a massive swampy jungle. And to get where you need to go... you're going to have to go through it.

Okay, there are some hazards at play here

Stepping out into the swampy jungle it takes only a few minutes before you find yourself #1 on the insect buffet menu.

Medicine or Survial check to try and avoid the parasites. If you could also include a Fort save as well that would be much appreciated. You can each make a skill check, I'll be taking the best, but no aid-anothers.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male? Star Shaman Mystic L7 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | SP:35/49 | HP: 44/44 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +9 | Init +3 | RP 2/7 | Perception +17 | Sense Motive +8

"And here I thought dad was just torturing me with all those camping trips. Do you have ANY idea how hard swamp is to get out of white fur? " with that he sniffs a few of the local plants, cuts a pungent fern and turns it upside down, making an impromptu hat

survival: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (13) + 13 = 26 +4 more probably, the survivalists kit from pact worlds probably has OFF with deet in it...

survivalists kit:
(grants a +4 bonus to Survival checks when enduring severe
weather or living off the land).

Fort save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Only one mosquito dared to brave the pungent fern and thick fur, but of course its the one that had malaria

Probably doesn't matter here, but we do have an active Life bubble going for the swamp gas later. (there's always swamp gas...)

Exo-Guardians

Male Ace-Pilot Nuar Soldier (Blitz) 6 | EAC 22 | KAC24 | SP:54/54 | HP: 48/48 | Fort +7 | Ref +4 | Will +5 | Init +6 | RP 8/9 | Perception +0 | Sense Motive +0

"Eh, a little mud never hurt nobody. Besides, something tells me you can figure out how to give the showers on the ship a little extra pressure to help clear our fur out after all of this is done.

Grav starts smearing mud all over to help prevent the skeeters from getting any free meals off him.

Survival: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19

Fortitude... just in case: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

|Damage Reduction 11 Piercing | Resistances Fire 5, Cold 5, Electricity 10 | Male Kasathan Soldier (Bombard/Blitz) 11 | EAC 30 | KAC 32 | SP: 36/110 | HP: 44/77 | Fort +10* | Ref +9 | Will +11 | Init +13 | RP 12/12 | Perception +5

"New planet, New hazards. Suit up."

Tolar activates his suit before leaving the ship.

survival: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21
fort save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

"How can bugs go where vacuum can't? I hope they break their teeth."

Tolar's default handyness is pike in 2 hands and heavy weapon in the other 2.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Male? Star Shaman Mystic L7 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | SP:35/49 | HP: 44/44 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +9 | Init +3 | RP 2/7 | Perception +17 | Sense Motive +8

Justin winces at tolars comment about more water pressure

"So you heard about what happened last time? Auntie Fitch was NOT happy. At least engineering got a new Steel cutter out of it though... "

Quote:
"How can bugs go where vacuum can't? I hope they break their teeth."

"These things stick their noses into dinosaur hides. You think Rayons going to stop them? "

Lantern Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
PFS(c) 5-7:PG:; Bonekeep-L2; SFS01-28-IRB;

Justin breaks out his survival kit and the bottle of "mosquito-away". Generously sharing it with the rest of the team, the air around you is rapidly cleared of the airborn menace.

The team trudges onwards. Up ahead there is a large bogy body of water. While shallow, it is very slow tough going...unless you can make a raft.

Survival or engineering check, again, I'll just take the best.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

|Damage Reduction 11 Piercing | Resistances Fire 5, Cold 5, Electricity 10 | Male Kasathan Soldier (Bombard/Blitz) 11 | EAC 30 | KAC 32 | SP: 36/110 | HP: 44/77 | Fort +10* | Ref +9 | Will +11 | Init +13 | RP 12/12 | Perception +5

survival: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30

"Wood? Check. Vines? check. I do think we have a raft here."

Scarab Sages

Male Ratfolk HP 42/42 | AC 19 T 14 FF 16 | CMD 10| F +4 R +4 W +5 +2 vs disease | Init + 3 | Perception +0/ +10 with scent I Speed 20 Ft

engineering check: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (17) + 18 = 35

Justin taps on a few trees and hearing a hallow "THUNK" runs up the trunk and starts jumping up and down on a few branches, sending them tumbling down to tolar.

"Found a pontoon too "

101 to 150 of 528 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GD VII Redelia's Scoured Stars Invasion (SFS, tier 5-6) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.