[PFS] Beyond the White-half Halflight Path (Gameday VII) (Inactive)

Game Master Curaigh

Wizard's Wanted! Gameday VII Lower Tier
**White Half Table !
**Back Up Communication link, Please follow the link to add this to your google drive.**


151 to 200 of 306 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

Reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

Scarab Sages

Female N Kitsune that is always in human form (around 20 years, auburn hair, freckles, usually dreamily observing and sometimes looking a little bit crazy) | Swashbuckler 1 / Magus 7 | HP 73/73 | AC 22 T 17 FF 16 | CMB +15 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 20 | F: +9, R: +12, W: +7 | Empowered Magic 1/1 | Freedom of Movement 2/2 | Panache 6/6 | Arcane Pool 7/7 | Black Blade Pool 2/2 | Chaldira reroll: 1/1 | Reroll: 1/1 | Flight 7/7 | Init: +6 | Perc: +13, SM: +6, Bluff (Deceive) +12, Dipl. (Convince) +16 | Low-light| Speed 30ft | Active cond:

Spell combat & spellstrike: Cast touch spell Brand/0-level defensively, free action to deliver touch spell with Scimitar (spellstrike).

Zaarah successfully casts brand defensively and deliver her touch spell with her Scimitar.

Casting Brand defensively, concentration: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

Zaarah attacks with her intelligent Black Blade Scimitar.
.

Brand, free action to deliver with Scimitar Black Blade +2 attack roll, -2 spell combat : 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 11 - 2 = 10

Brand + Scimitar Black Blade +2 Damage roll : 1 + 1d6 + 6 + 2 ⇒ 1 + (5) + 6 + 2 = 14

* * *

Then regular attack with her scimitar during spell combat full attack.

Scimitar Black Blade +2 attack roll : 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 11 - 2 = 25

Scimitar Black Blade +2 Damage roll : 1d6 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 2 = 13

Opportune Parry & Reposte:

In case Zaarah is attacked she uses 'Opportune Parry' and parries by expending an AoO to parry and spends a panache point (so if the attack roll of tshe opponent is lower than Zaarah's parry then the opponent does not hit and Zaarah could potentially reposte)

Opportune Parry: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12

In case Zaarah successfully parries she uses 'Reposte' as an immediate action to attack the opponent that attacked her.

Reposte attack roll: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24
Damage reposte roll : 1d6 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 2 = 14

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf: HP: 23/23 | AC/FF/TCH: 16/14/12 | F/R/W: +3/+3/+3 l init +2 I Per +2 Wizard (counterspell subschool, Thassalonian Specialist)

Zestel will fire off another one of his fireworks at the nearest monster.

Snapdragon Fireworks: 1d4 ⇒ 3
DC 15 reflex save or be dazzled for one round, -1 to hit/perception


Silver ! Gold

The black casts a spell with his fancy black blade and even fancier moves. The first misses but howler cries out in pain at the second. Suddenly the crying stops as the massive beast falls to the ground. heh, one point non-lethal. Who knew. :)
A moment later Zestel splashes some firework into the blue creature's face.

Zaarah (and anyone making melee.attacks): please also give a reflex save.

Evarial's spell completes and thendwarf becomes a giant! D, E, & T are up in R3.

R2
Drogun (22): punches G
Evarial (18): begins casting
Tiberius (18): <--here now
Howlers (16): move, bite at D. (blind.)
G +10+9+7+11 (+1nl), B +6+3
Zaarah (11): stabs at green
Zestel (9): cast deadly fireworks.

Scarab Sages

Female N Kitsune that is always in human form (around 20 years, auburn hair, freckles, usually dreamily observing and sometimes looking a little bit crazy) | Swashbuckler 1 / Magus 7 | HP 73/73 | AC 22 T 17 FF 16 | CMB +15 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 20 | F: +9, R: +12, W: +7 | Empowered Magic 1/1 | Freedom of Movement 2/2 | Panache 6/6 | Arcane Pool 7/7 | Black Blade Pool 2/2 | Chaldira reroll: 1/1 | Reroll: 1/1 | Flight 7/7 | Init: +6 | Perc: +13, SM: +6, Bluff (Deceive) +12, Dipl. (Convince) +16 | Low-light| Speed 30ft | Active cond:

Reflex: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21

Sorry, will remember now!

The Exchange

Male N Human (Varisian) Arcanist 5 | HP: 32/32 +13tmp| AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: 0, CMD: 12 | F: +3, R: +4, W: +5 | Init: +6 | Perc: +3, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | Arcane Reservoir: 1/8 | Spell slots: 1st 0/6; 2nd 2/5 | Active conditions: Mage armor, False life

Tiberius has acted twice. Is it still his turn, or did we just cross-post?


Silver ! Gold

Howling and cursing and casting echo in the chamberas the battle continues!

I missed the second (half of it at least), but it is your turn for round 3 :)
R3
Drogun (22): <--here now
Evarial (18): <--here now
Tiberius (18): <--here now
Howlers (16): (blind.)
G (dead), B +6+7+3
Zaarah (11):
Zestel (9):

The Exchange

Male N Human (Varisian) Arcanist 5 | HP: 32/32 +13tmp| AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: 0, CMD: 12 | F: +3, R: +4, W: +5 | Init: +6 | Perc: +3, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | Arcane Reservoir: 1/8 | Spell slots: 1st 0/6; 2nd 2/5 | Active conditions: Mage armor, False life

"Finish up the blue one, will you..?" Tiberius says to his allies, in a rather carefree tone. He digs up a wand of magic missiles, points it at the remaining howler, and then invokes it's magic power to blast the creature with one missile.

"PEW!"

CL1 magic missile: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

"Ow tha' kinda 'urt!" Drogun bellows.
Mug: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14
1d4 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9


Silver ! Gold

Tiberius shouts are drowned out by the creature's howl, but his magic bolts explain the gist clearly enough.
Drogun's slurred speech and staggering swagger take on a decidly more green look as the hand with the mug is suddenly covered in quills. quill: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 and gain the sickened condition!

The despite the heavy assault it has taken bites at the horrendous black blade's wielder.
SNAP!: 1d20 ⇒ 1, dmg: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8, even succeeds: 1d100 ⇒ 2 The creature howls like a trombone sliding incrementally down. whah, whah, whah, whahahahhah...

R3
Drogun (22): punches <--here now
Evarial (18): <--here now
Tiberius (18): casts magic missile
Howlers (16): (blind.) attack Zaarah
G (dead), B +6+7+3+6+4
Zaarah (11): <--here now
Zestel (9): <--here now

Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

"Aye don' feel great.."

mug: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 10 - 2 = 17
1d4 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 5 - 2 = 6

Reflex: 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 - 2 = 1

Scarab Sages

Female N Kitsune that is always in human form (around 20 years, auburn hair, freckles, usually dreamily observing and sometimes looking a little bit crazy) | Swashbuckler 1 / Magus 7 | HP 73/73 | AC 22 T 17 FF 16 | CMB +15 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 20 | F: +9, R: +12, W: +7 | Empowered Magic 1/1 | Freedom of Movement 2/2 | Panache 6/6 | Arcane Pool 7/7 | Black Blade Pool 2/2 | Chaldira reroll: 1/1 | Reroll: 1/1 | Flight 7/7 | Init: +6 | Perc: +13, SM: +6, Bluff (Deceive) +12, Dipl. (Convince) +16 | Low-light| Speed 30ft | Active cond:

Spell combat & spellstrike: Cast touch spell Brand/0-level defensively, free action to deliver touch spell with Scimitar (spellstrike).

Zaarah successfully casts brand defensively and delivers her touch spell with her Scimitar.

Casting Brand defensively, concentration: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

Zaarah attacks with her intelligent Black Blade Scimitar.

Brand, free action to deliver with Scimitar Black Blade +2 attack roll, -2 spell combat : 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 11 - 2 = 13

Brand + Scimitar Black Blade +2 Damage roll : 1 + 1d6 + 6 + 2 ⇒ 1 + (2) + 6 + 2 = 11

Reflex save : 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

* * *

Then regular attack with her scimitar during spell combat full attack.

Scimitar Black Blade +2 attack roll : 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 11 - 2 = 13

Scimitar Black Blade +2 Damage roll : 1d6 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 2 = 14

Reflex save : 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

Opportune Parry & Reposte:

In case Zaarah is attacked she uses 'Opportune Parry' and parries by expending an AoO to parry and spends a panache point (so if the attack roll of tshe opponent is lower than Zaarah's parry then the opponent does not hit and Zaarah could potentially reposte)

Opportune Parry: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13

In case Zaarah successfully parries she uses 'Reposte' as an immediate action to attack the opponent that attacked her.

Reposte attack roll: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17
Damage reposte roll : 1d6 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 2 = 14

Dark Archive

M Elf Necromancer wizard 4 | AC: 14/12/12 | HP: 26/26 | Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMB +0, CMD 12 | Init +4 | Perc +5 | Command Undead 7/7 (DC 17 Will)

This is all but over. No sense wasting spells.

Longbow into melee: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 - 4 = 9
Damage: 1d8 - 2 ⇒ (3) - 2 = 1


Silver ! Gold

The elvish arrow drops the fiend!
Drogun: quills: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 sickened with 2 quills. Each quill requires a Heal check to remove.
Vaarah: quills: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 and quills: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf: HP: 23/23 | AC/FF/TCH: 16/14/12 | F/R/W: +3/+3/+3 l init +2 I Per +2 Wizard (counterspell subschool, Thassalonian Specialist)

Zestel fires off his last firework
Reflex save for half and to avoid dazzled, dc15: 1d4 ⇒ 2


Silver ! Gold

Zestel, please keep your last firework. :)

If you would like to remove the quills Drogun it will take one Heal check for each. If not, you can keep them but the dangling accessories constantly pull on the skin and flesh beneath it, granting the sickened condition.

Repeat of the room description: Massive crystals of rainbow hues fill this entire area and grow from all the walls and from the ceiling above.

The bodies of the howlers reveal nothing special, but a small tunnel on the south end climbs to a large area. The glowing crystals are not in this part of the room, and a river blocks any further progress in that direction.

This room has enough shed quills and mauled carcasses to suggest it is the outsiders den for a few weeks now. Little of interest is here, but two things do stand out when magic is investigated. One is fine cloak with black and purple edging. The other is a pearl set with a simple silver chain.

Any one have Spellcraft:
cloak of resistance +1 and pearl of power +1. I was just kidding about spellcraft.

When you are done here, would you like to go into the river or back the way you came?

Scarab Sages

Female N Kitsune that is always in human form (around 20 years, auburn hair, freckles, usually dreamily observing and sometimes looking a little bit crazy) | Swashbuckler 1 / Magus 7 | HP 73/73 | AC 22 T 17 FF 16 | CMB +15 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 20 | F: +9, R: +12, W: +7 | Empowered Magic 1/1 | Freedom of Movement 2/2 | Panache 6/6 | Arcane Pool 7/7 | Black Blade Pool 2/2 | Chaldira reroll: 1/1 | Reroll: 1/1 | Flight 7/7 | Init: +6 | Perc: +13, SM: +6, Bluff (Deceive) +12, Dipl. (Convince) +16 | Low-light| Speed 30ft | Active cond:

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

"Wow, that was a fight! I would suggest to go down the river!"

Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

The large sized Drogun flops on the ground and begins drinking some more. "Aye. Th'ere wuz biggdkkfkvdf!"

Dark Archive

M Elf Necromancer wizard 4 | AC: 14/12/12 | HP: 26/26 | Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMB +0, CMD 12 | Init +4 | Perc +5 | Command Undead 7/7 (DC 17 Will)

Spellcraft (take 10): 10 + 15 = 25
X2

"I'll take this handy item," Evariel says of the pearl, "if you don't mind. Quite useful to spellweavers like myself, of little benefit to the martially-inclined. The cloak is the same as my own, so anyone can have it."

I say we cross the river!

Edit: I just realized that technically a 25 doesn't identify that item; in fact I barely even have a chance by rolling. But since you were kind enough to name them, maybe we're pretending like somebody succeeded?

Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

"Acr'ss duh riv'r!" Drogun says as he stumbles up and forward.

you got it

Scarab Sages

Female N Kitsune that is always in human form (around 20 years, auburn hair, freckles, usually dreamily observing and sometimes looking a little bit crazy) | Swashbuckler 1 / Magus 7 | HP 73/73 | AC 22 T 17 FF 16 | CMB +15 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 20 | F: +9, R: +12, W: +7 | Empowered Magic 1/1 | Freedom of Movement 2/2 | Panache 6/6 | Arcane Pool 7/7 | Black Blade Pool 2/2 | Chaldira reroll: 1/1 | Reroll: 1/1 | Flight 7/7 | Init: +6 | Perc: +13, SM: +6, Bluff (Deceive) +12, Dipl. (Convince) +16 | Low-light| Speed 30ft | Active cond:
Drogun wrote:

"Acr'ss duh riv'r!" Drogun says as he stumbles up and forward.

you got it

"Sorry but why are you making these strange sounds Drogun?!?" Zaarah asks a little concerned.


Silver ! Gold

The water is relatively placid, if a little cool. 5 feet under the water the glowing crystals again appear.
Are you crossing the river, or riding the current? I suggested jumping in the river almost tongue in cheek, but it is an option. I think when people have said 'river' they are talking about crossing. It wasn't quite clear to me, but I will offer both to keep us moving. Of course backing up to any previous area is also a choice. :)Three in agreement makes it so (or two and 24 hours).

Crossing:
The tunnel soon peters out to a dead-end. Where to next?

Swimming:
The current is soon strong enough to carry Small and Medium creatures. Make a Swim check.

Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

At the moment I am large sized, what will that mean?

Scarab Sages

Female N Kitsune that is always in human form (around 20 years, auburn hair, freckles, usually dreamily observing and sometimes looking a little bit crazy) | Swashbuckler 1 / Magus 7 | HP 73/73 | AC 22 T 17 FF 16 | CMB +15 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 20 | F: +9, R: +12, W: +7 | Empowered Magic 1/1 | Freedom of Movement 2/2 | Panache 6/6 | Arcane Pool 7/7 | Black Blade Pool 2/2 | Chaldira reroll: 1/1 | Reroll: 1/1 | Flight 7/7 | Init: +6 | Perc: +13, SM: +6, Bluff (Deceive) +12, Dipl. (Convince) +16 | Low-light| Speed 30ft | Active cond:

”Okay! Let us go for a swim!“

Zaarah drinks a potion of touch of sea.

Swim speed and taking 10 for 19 result with +8 to swim.

Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

For concern of expending necessary resources, I might just be able to ferry people's across as I am still large.

Scarab Sages

Female N Kitsune that is always in human form (around 20 years, auburn hair, freckles, usually dreamily observing and sometimes looking a little bit crazy) | Swashbuckler 1 / Magus 7 | HP 73/73 | AC 22 T 17 FF 16 | CMB +15 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 20 | F: +9, R: +12, W: +7 | Empowered Magic 1/1 | Freedom of Movement 2/2 | Panache 6/6 | Arcane Pool 7/7 | Black Blade Pool 2/2 | Chaldira reroll: 1/1 | Reroll: 1/1 | Flight 7/7 | Init: +6 | Perc: +13, SM: +6, Bluff (Deceive) +12, Dipl. (Convince) +16 | Low-light| Speed 30ft | Active cond:

if that works then I would not use the potion. ;-)

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf: HP: 23/23 | AC/FF/TCH: 16/14/12 | F/R/W: +3/+3/+3 l init +2 I Per +2 Wizard (counterspell subschool, Thassalonian Specialist)

Zestel will stand next to Drogun, who can (I believe) use the reposition combat maneuver to get me across the gap no problem.


Silver ! Gold

The tunnel soon peters out to a dead-end. Though the smallest, even Zaarah finds the tunnel squeezable and more akin to the dens of his cousins.

mechanics:
This area is beyond the scope of the scenario.

Where to next?

The burbling sounds of water echo throughout this large room wending its way from north to south. A bridge formed out of the stone floor arcs gracefully over the stream.

I am moving us ahead to the next room (99% likely it is next). The party can decide if they would like to get there via the river or by backtracking. If you are taking the river there you may decide to skip this room in which case I need swim checks from everyone. If you decide to climb out in this room I need climb checks.

Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

Everyone hop on. I can't be heavy encumbered?

Scarab Sages

Female N Kitsune that is always in human form (around 20 years, auburn hair, freckles, usually dreamily observing and sometimes looking a little bit crazy) | Swashbuckler 1 / Magus 7 | HP 73/73 | AC 22 T 17 FF 16 | CMB +15 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 20 | F: +9, R: +12, W: +7 | Empowered Magic 1/1 | Freedom of Movement 2/2 | Panache 6/6 | Arcane Pool 7/7 | Black Blade Pool 2/2 | Chaldira reroll: 1/1 | Reroll: 1/1 | Flight 7/7 | Init: +6 | Perc: +13, SM: +6, Bluff (Deceive) +12, Dipl. (Convince) +16 | Low-light| Speed 30ft | Active cond:

Great GM! Thanks

”Drogun, you are great!! Let’s go via the river!!“


Silver ! Gold

"What do you do with a drunken sailor?
Climb on board and grab his beard!

"What do you do with a drunken sailor?
Hold on tight & expect to get wet!

Everybody now...
"What do you do with a drunken sailor?

Drogun, please give me a couple of Swim checks.
Everyone, please make a Strength check to hold onto Drogun.
Everyone, please give me a Fortitude Save to hold your breath.
Everyone, please give me a Reflex Save to avoid...??

Scarab Sages

Female N Kitsune that is always in human form (around 20 years, auburn hair, freckles, usually dreamily observing and sometimes looking a little bit crazy) | Swashbuckler 1 / Magus 7 | HP 73/73 | AC 22 T 17 FF 16 | CMB +15 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 20 | F: +9, R: +12, W: +7 | Empowered Magic 1/1 | Freedom of Movement 2/2 | Panache 6/6 | Arcane Pool 7/7 | Black Blade Pool 2/2 | Chaldira reroll: 1/1 | Reroll: 1/1 | Flight 7/7 | Init: +6 | Perc: +13, SM: +6, Bluff (Deceive) +12, Dipl. (Convince) +16 | Low-light| Speed 30ft | Active cond:

Strength : 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (14) - 3 = 11

Fort save : 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Reflex : 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

Swim: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21


Silver ! Gold

The water is cold, but not dangerously cold. Drogun makes like a ferry and everyone climbs aboard, the going is fine until the river moves into a tunnel. All light disappears except for the magical on you carry. Bam! the roof is solid rock. CRACK! So are the walls and there is no space between them and the river. Five seconds underwater, ten. At fifteen seconds your collective heads pop up. To the right, a large room opens up with numerous rainbow hued crystals. and two dead howlers. Shortly after that you are again pulled under water as the tunnel becomes too narrow to stay above water.

Going at your 1/2 your speed for a swim, plus the current's speed, I have marked the rounds on the map. R4 is when you enter the room described above (B3). I will wait until everyone makes their checks (Drogun, you are a part of everyone so I need each of the other rolls as well. :)

The Exchange

Male N Human (Varisian) Arcanist 5 | HP: 32/32 +13tmp| AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: 0, CMD: 12 | F: +3, R: +4, W: +5 | Init: +6 | Perc: +3, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | Arcane Reservoir: 1/8 | Spell slots: 1st 0/6; 2nd 2/5 | Active conditions: Mage armor, False life

"Erm... climb the back of a dwarf so drunk he barely holds his footing on a firm ground? And then go for a swim with him? Rrrrrright... I'm relying on my magic, thank-you-very-much..."

Tiberius shakes his head, watching Drogun and Zaarah wade into the currents. He takes a scroll of Monkey Fish from his handy haversack, and double-checks all his other gear is safely stored in the magic bag. Then he reads the scroll, and jumps into the water.

Swim speed 10ft
Swim, taking 10: 10 + 6 = 16

Dark Archive

M Elf Necromancer wizard 4 | AC: 14/12/12 | HP: 26/26 | Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMB +0, CMD 12 | Init +4 | Perc +5 | Command Undead 7/7 (DC 17 Will)

Strength: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (18) - 2 = 16
Fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

"And where is your sense of adventure?" Evariel asks Tiberius, knowing full well he'd have done the same if he had thought to bring such a scroll. He climbs onto Drogun and hopes for the best...

...which turns out to be rather less than ideal.

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf: HP: 23/23 | AC/FF/TCH: 16/14/12 | F/R/W: +3/+3/+3 l init +2 I Per +2 Wizard (counterspell subschool, Thassalonian Specialist)

"Oooooh, this is quickly turning into a bad ideaaaaaa!"
Strength: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (9) + 0 = 9
Fort: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Ref: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15


Silver ! Gold

... Bam! the roof is solid rock. CRACK! So are the walls. Anf there is no space between them and the river. Five seconds underwater, ten. At fifteen seconds your collective heads pop up. To the right, a large room opens up with numerous rainbow hued crystals and two dead howlers. Shortly after that you are again pulled under water as the tunnel becomes too narrow to stay above water.

CRACK! the four wizards on their dwarf/raft/dwarf-raft crash into the stone walls. The water suddenly pushes as much as pulls, then it spins around and around. It pulls the pathfinders down a waterfall.
SMACK! Face meets stone, stone meets ribs, shins grate along the wall.

Zaarah is pulled from Drogun's back as the party falls. Zestel too is seperated from the party and splashes down behind Drogun. The dwarf makes a drunken grab and manages to catch the kitsune by the scruff and hauls them back together.

After the water fall the river goes into another narrow tunnel. Barely big enough for the enlarged Drogon it is slow going. But then the water pressure builds up and shoots the dwarf-raft into the next opening. The burbling sounds of water echo throughout this large room wending its way from north to south. A bridge formed out of the stone floor arcs gracefully over the stream. A number of mushrooms grow in this moist room and colorful fungi climb its walls.

Tiberius:
If you continue to take ten you will end up where I put your avatar when Drogun reaches where he is. If you would like to go faster or slower, you can make up to three Swim checks. For each success you can gain (or lose) one square from that spot. DC 15

Zestel please make two Swim checks:
You are swimming on your own after the waterfall (where your Avatar is). DC 15 lets you move back 5 feet, remain where you are or move forward 15 feet. If you get a 10 or better, the stream moves you forward but you manage to keep your head above water. If you do not beat a 10 you do not manage to keep your head above water...

Upon seeing the strange river vessel two mounds of fungus bearing a strong resemblance to a rotund human, turn their mushroom-cap heads to the river and begin shambling forward. Zaarah and Evarial have a moment to react to the threat!

Initiative!:

Drogun: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Evarial: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Zestel: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Zaarah: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Tiberius: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
VT: 1d20 ⇒ 17

I am assuming weapons, wands, scrolls and such were securely stowed before swimming. >:) Also normally it would require a climb check to get out, but with Drogon there, it isn't necessary for you two.

R1
Zaarah (24): <--here now
Evarial* (23): <--here now
Fungus (21):
Drogun (11):
Zestel (10): Please resolve the spoiler above before this round.
Tiberius+ (9): Spoiler above applies before this round.

Scarab Sages

Female N Kitsune that is always in human form (around 20 years, auburn hair, freckles, usually dreamily observing and sometimes looking a little bit crazy) | Swashbuckler 1 / Magus 7 | HP 73/73 | AC 22 T 17 FF 16 | CMB +15 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 20 | F: +9, R: +12, W: +7 | Empowered Magic 1/1 | Freedom of Movement 2/2 | Panache 6/6 | Arcane Pool 7/7 | Black Blade Pool 2/2 | Chaldira reroll: 1/1 | Reroll: 1/1 | Flight 7/7 | Init: +6 | Perc: +13, SM: +6, Bluff (Deceive) +12, Dipl. (Convince) +16 | Low-light| Speed 30ft | Active cond:

"Oh dear Chaldira thanks for getting us through this! Drogun, you were a life saver! Thanks so much! Now, let's get rid of these things ... into battle!"

Swift action: Spend one point of Arcane Pool to turn her Black Blade Scimitar +1 into a +2 weapon for 10 rounds.

Zaarah attacks with her intelligent Black Blade Scimitar.

Scimitar Black Blade +2 attack roll : 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18

Scimitar Black Blade +2 Damage roll : 1d6 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 2 = 13

Dark Archive

M Elf Necromancer wizard 4 | AC: 14/12/12 | HP: 26/26 | Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMB +0, CMD 12 | Init +4 | Perc +5 | Command Undead 7/7 (DC 17 Will)

*cough cough* "Well now I know I'm not an aquatic elf" Evariel says dryly as he climbs off the dwarf. "Oh, why can't we just rest?" His staff strapped securely to his back, the elf pulls his weapon and moves within casting distance of the mound.

Burning hands: 4d4 ⇒ (2, 2, 4, 3) = 11
Fwoosh!

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf: HP: 23/23 | AC/FF/TCH: 16/14/12 | F/R/W: +3/+3/+3 l init +2 I Per +2 Wizard (counterspell subschool, Thassalonian Specialist)

Well, my character isn’t going to survive this . . .
Swim check 1: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10
Swim check 2: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 8
Zestel barely manages to take in a big gulp of air before being thrown under the stream again.
Move forward until I run into Drogun

The Exchange

Male N Human (Varisian) Arcanist 5 | HP: 32/32 +13tmp| AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: 0, CMD: 12 | F: +3, R: +4, W: +5 | Init: +6 | Perc: +3, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | Arcane Reservoir: 1/8 | Spell slots: 1st 0/6; 2nd 2/5 | Active conditions: Mage armor, False life

GM:
Tiberius is good where he is. Anyway, with swim speed he can always take ten and so would have passed the DC...

It's not my turn yet, but making the check to identify the monsters, and so hopefully have the information needed to decide Tiberius action. If the roll is enough, first I'd like to know the resistances/immunities, then weaknesses, then special attack, and then something else interesting...

Kn. (nature/dungeoneering): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12 D'oh...


Silver ! Gold

It would be Kn (nature), but Tiberious doesn't recognize the creatures.

Zaarah climbs out of the river with no trouble thanks to the landing that is Drogun. The rocks crumble under his weight, but he jumps forward and rushes at the fungus.

Evarial also rushes ashore, but when the rocks crumble he is unable to avoid falling back into the water. (Reflex from before). Fortunately he is able to spew flames from his fingertips before completely losing his balance.

Both the fungus creatures take the same action. They make no sounds, having no vocal chords, but there is still the sense they are shouting and a purple haze of spores surrounds them both.
G: 1d3 ⇒ 2, P: 1d3 ⇒ 1
Fort saves needed from Zaarah, Evarial and Drogun.

Evarial and Zestel need to make Swim checks, DC 15. Make the check and you can move up stream or tread water, make a 10 to at least keep your head above water but be pulled along by the current.

R1
Zaarah (24): <--here now
Evarial* (23): <--here now
Fungus (21): Reflex: 1d20 ⇒ 14.
(V 13+, G 1+)
Drogun (11): <--here now
Zestel (10): <--here now must make swim check as move action.
Tiberius+ (9): <--here now
R2
Zaarah (24): <--here now
Evarial (23): <--her now must make swim check for move action.

Scarab Sages

Female N Kitsune that is always in human form (around 20 years, auburn hair, freckles, usually dreamily observing and sometimes looking a little bit crazy) | Swashbuckler 1 / Magus 7 | HP 73/73 | AC 22 T 17 FF 16 | CMB +15 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 20 | F: +9, R: +12, W: +7 | Empowered Magic 1/1 | Freedom of Movement 2/2 | Panache 6/6 | Arcane Pool 7/7 | Black Blade Pool 2/2 | Chaldira reroll: 1/1 | Reroll: 1/1 | Flight 7/7 | Init: +6 | Perc: +13, SM: +6, Bluff (Deceive) +12, Dipl. (Convince) +16 | Low-light| Speed 30ft | Active cond:

Fort save : 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

Spell combat & spellstrike: Cast touch spell Brand/0-level defensively, free action to deliver touch spell with Scimitar (spellstrike).

Zaarah successfully casts brand defensively and deliver her touch spell with her Scimitar.

Casting Brand defensively, concentration: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

Zaarah attacks with her intelligent Black Blade Scimitar.
.

Brand, free action to deliver with Scimitar Black Blade +2 attack roll, -2 spell combat : 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 11 - 2 = 27
Potential crit confirm roll : 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 11 - 2 = 12

Brand + Scimitar Black Blade +2 Damage roll : 1 + 1d6 + 6 + 2 ⇒ 1 + (5) + 6 + 2 = 14
Brand + Potential crit damage: 1 + 1d6 + 6 + 2 ⇒ 1 + (6) + 6 + 2 = 15

* * *

Then regular attack with her scimitar during spell combat full attack.

Scimitar Black Blade +2 attack roll : 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 11 - 2 = 28
Potential crit confirm roll : 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 11 - 2 = 28

Scimitar Black Blade +2 Damage roll : 1d6 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 2 = 11
Potential crit damage: 1d6 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 2 = 12

Opportune Parry & Reposte:

In case Zaarah is attacked she uses 'Opportune Parry' and parries by expending an AoO to parry and spends a panache point (so if the attack roll of tshe opponent is lower than Zaarah's parry then the opponent does not hit and Zaarah could potentially reposte)

Opportune Parry: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25

In case Zaarah successfully parries she uses 'Reposte' as an immediate action to attack the opponent that attacked her.

Reposte attack roll: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20
Damage reposte roll : 1d6 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 2 = 11

Dark Archive

M Elf Necromancer wizard 4 | AC: 14/12/12 | HP: 26/26 | Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMB +0, CMD 12 | Init +4 | Perc +5 | Command Undead 7/7 (DC 17 Will)

Fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Yikes. I'll wait to find out what happens to me. Also:

Knowledge (nature): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11


Silver ! Gold

Evarial, I also need a Swim check from you :(
EDIT: Evarial, you breathed in more of the purple spores than you have coughed out, but there is no immediate threat. (Sorry I usually spoiler that info).

Dark Archive

M Elf Necromancer wizard 4 | AC: 14/12/12 | HP: 26/26 | Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMB +0, CMD 12 | Init +4 | Perc +5 | Command Undead 7/7 (DC 17 Will)

Swim: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (4) - 2 = 2
Hah, me swimming. You're funny. Looks like this was a pretty terrible round for me.

The Exchange

Male N Human (Varisian) Arcanist 5 | HP: 32/32 +13tmp| AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: 0, CMD: 12 | F: +3, R: +4, W: +5 | Init: +6 | Perc: +3, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | Arcane Reservoir: 1/8 | Spell slots: 1st 0/6; 2nd 2/5 | Active conditions: Mage armor, False life

"Well, whatever they are, there's one spell that yet never failed me... "

As the soaked Tiberius climbs away from the subterranean river, he utters the magic words, and sends some magic missiles to strike down the southern creature.

Using arcane reservoir- Casting with CL10
5x missile: 5d4 + 5 ⇒ (3, 2, 2, 4, 1) + 5 = 17CMB to trip: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (5) + 16 = 21

On mobile, please move Tiberius token to a nearby safe location

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf: HP: 23/23 | AC/FF/TCH: 16/14/12 | F/R/W: +3/+3/+3 l init +2 I Per +2 Wizard (counterspell subschool, Thassalonian Specialist)

1d20 ⇒ 17
Zestel manages to get his head above the water and tries to climb out of this predicament?

151 to 200 of 306 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] Beyond the White-half Halflight Path (Gameday VII) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.