[PFS] Beyond the White-half Halflight Path (Gameday VII) (Inactive)

Game Master Curaigh

Wizard's Wanted! Gameday VII Lower Tier
**White Half Table !
**Back Up Communication link, Please follow the link to add this to your google drive.**


201 to 250 of 306 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Dragon attempts to draw his sword...
1d100 ⇒ 51 my own flavor
...and just barely does. "Th'sh new ap'ack is greet! I see walkin' shrooms!"
rage
longsword: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25 two-handed
1d8 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10


Silver ! Gold

Evarial washes downstream, Zaarah strikes at the creature and Drogun follows up. Zestel also washes downstream, catching up to the rest of the party in this new room.

The creature with swings twice at Zaarah.
claws: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13, dmg: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 riposted
claws: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17, dmg: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 plus (Fort save).

The other stands up and moves forward.

Who did you attack Drogun?
Tiberius, I need a Reflex save. which direction do you want to go?
Zestel you can climb out now (you already made the reflex save).
Zaarah your sword does not seem to be as effective as.

R2
Fungus (21): Violet attacks,
(V 3+4+1+2+1, G 1+17+)
Drogun (11):
Zestel (10):
Tiberius (9):
R3
Zaarah (24):
Evarial (23):

R1:
R1
Zaarah (24): stabs Violet
Evarial* (23): casts burning hands
Fungus (21): [dice=Reflex]1d20. send spores
(V 3+4+1+2, G 1+17+)
Drogun (11): attacks..??
Zestel (10): moves downstream
Tiberius (9): magic missile
R2
Zaarah (24): spell combat
Evarial (23): washed downstream[/ooc]

Scarab Sages

Female N Kitsune that is always in human form (around 20 years, auburn hair, freckles, usually dreamily observing and sometimes looking a little bit crazy) | Swashbuckler 1 / Magus 7 | HP 73/73 | AC 22 T 17 FF 16 | CMB +15 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 20 | F: +9, R: +12, W: +7 | Empowered Magic 1/1 | Freedom of Movement 2/2 | Panache 6/6 | Arcane Pool 7/7 | Black Blade Pool 2/2 | Chaldira reroll: 1/1 | Reroll: 1/1 | Flight 7/7 | Init: +6 | Perc: +13, SM: +6, Bluff (Deceive) +12, Dipl. (Convince) +16 | Low-light| Speed 30ft | Active cond:

Fort save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

GM, just one question: Zaarah die 1 attack with 14 damage and 1 crit with 23 damage and her reposte did another 11 damage. Can she assess if it was DR 5 or DR 10?

Casting Brand defensively, concentration: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

Zaarah attacks with her intelligent Black Blade Scimitar.

Brand, free action to deliver with Scimitar Black Blade +2 attack roll, -2 spell combat : 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 11 - 2 = 20

Brand + Scimitar Black Blade +2 Damage roll : 1 + 1d6 + 6 + 2 ⇒ 1 + (1) + 6 + 2 = 10

* * *

Then regular attack with her scimitar during spell combat full attack.

Scimitar Black Blade +2 attack roll : 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 11 - 2 = 12

Scimitar Black Blade +2 Damage roll : 1d6 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 2 = 13

Opportune Parry & Reposte:

In case Zaarah is attacked she uses 'Opportune Parry' and parries by expending an AoO to parry and spends a panache point (so if the attack roll of tshe opponent is lower than Zaarah's parry then the opponent does not hit and Zaarah could potentially reposte)

Opportune Parry: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23

In case Zaarah successfully parries she uses 'Reposte' as an immediate action to attack the opponent that attacked her.

Reposte attack roll: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28
Damage reposte roll : 1d6 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 2 = 13

Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

green

The Exchange

Male N Human (Varisian) Arcanist 5 | HP: 32/32 +13tmp| AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: 0, CMD: 12 | F: +3, R: +4, W: +5 | Init: +6 | Perc: +3, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | Arcane Reservoir: 1/8 | Spell slots: 1st 0/6; 2nd 2/5 | Active conditions: Mage armor, False life

Reflex save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

Moved Tiberius' token where I planned him to be

Dark Archive

M Elf Necromancer wizard 4 | AC: 14/12/12 | HP: 26/26 | Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMB +0, CMD 12 | Init +4 | Perc +5 | Command Undead 7/7 (DC 17 Will)

Splashing and sputtering, Evariel tries to clear the water.

Full-round action to move 15 ft.
Swim: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (14) - 2 = 12

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf: HP: 23/23 | AC/FF/TCH: 16/14/12 | F/R/W: +3/+3/+3 l init +2 I Per +2 Wizard (counterspell subschool, Thassalonian Specialist)

Zestel climbs out and fumbles for his weapon
Move action, climb out, move action, draw crossbow


Silver ! Gold

Zaarah, you can make a heal check if you like. You can tell damage is being done with your rapier, but it is not showing your efforts to their best. The first attack didn't have any effect and second missed it completely.

Evarial is washed downstream! need to succeed at 15 to fight the current. Succeed at 10 to breath.

R2
Fungus (21): Violet attacks,
(V 3+4+1+2+1, G 1+17+10)
Drogun (11): <--here now
Zestel (10): moves & draws
Tiberius (9): <--here now
R3
Zaarah (24): attacks Green fungus
Evarial (23): swims

Scarab Sages

Female N Kitsune that is always in human form (around 20 years, auburn hair, freckles, usually dreamily observing and sometimes looking a little bit crazy) | Swashbuckler 1 / Magus 7 | HP 73/73 | AC 22 T 17 FF 16 | CMB +15 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 20 | F: +9, R: +12, W: +7 | Empowered Magic 1/1 | Freedom of Movement 2/2 | Panache 6/6 | Arcane Pool 7/7 | Black Blade Pool 2/2 | Chaldira reroll: 1/1 | Reroll: 1/1 | Flight 7/7 | Init: +6 | Perc: +13, SM: +6, Bluff (Deceive) +12, Dipl. (Convince) +16 | Low-light| Speed 30ft | Active cond:
Venture Teller Play b'Post wrote:
Zaarah, you can make a heal check if you like. You can tell damage is being done with your rapier, but it is not showing your efforts to their best. The first attack didn't have any effect and second missed it completely.

@GM: I was talking about this attack where I hit AC 27 for 12 damage and then hit AC 28 for 23 damage and then reposted with a hit AC 20 for 11 damage.

Heal to find out what is going through with a Rapier : 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 8

Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

Drogun swings fiercely with his longsword again.

Longsword: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
dmg: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15


Silver ! Gold

Drogun misses the creature who steps forward to slam at the enlarged dwarf. Purple spores still emenate from its body, invading Drogun's beard, eyes, lungs. (need Fort save!) The rocks beneath are a bit unstable and fall way under his steady weight! pReflex needed anytime you enter one of the squares adjacent to the river.
slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11, dmg: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 plus poison
slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17, dmg: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 plus poison

Across the river, the purple capped monstrosity pummels at Zaarah again.
slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13, dmg: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24, dmg: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

party is up! Dr, Evarial needs to make a swim check or be swept farther downstream. Tiberius has two actions available.
R3
Fungus (21): Violet attacks,
(V 3+4+1+2+1, G 1+17+10)
Drogun (11): <--here now
Zestel (10): <--here now
Tiberius (9): <--here now, delay
R4
Zaarah (24): <--here now
Evarial (23): needs swim check

R2:
R2
Fungus (21): Violet attacks,
(V 3+4+1+2+1, G 1+17+10)
Drogun (11): <--here now
Zestel (10): moves & draws
Tiberius (9): <--here now
R3
Zaarah (24): attacks Green fungus
Evarial (23): swims

Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

are the 6 and 8 damage at me?

Fort: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

Dark Archive

M Elf Necromancer wizard 4 | AC: 14/12/12 | HP: 26/26 | Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMB +0, CMD 12 | Init +4 | Perc +5 | Command Undead 7/7 (DC 17 Will)

Swim: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (9) - 2 = 7

I'm gonna burn my shirt reroll for this.
Reroll (Swim): 1d20 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (11) - 2 + 1 = 10
Yikes.

Sputtering and struggling, the elf is barely able to keep his head above water.

Scarab Sages

Female N Kitsune that is always in human form (around 20 years, auburn hair, freckles, usually dreamily observing and sometimes looking a little bit crazy) | Swashbuckler 1 / Magus 7 | HP 73/73 | AC 22 T 17 FF 16 | CMB +15 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 20 | F: +9, R: +12, W: +7 | Empowered Magic 1/1 | Freedom of Movement 2/2 | Panache 6/6 | Arcane Pool 7/7 | Black Blade Pool 2/2 | Chaldira reroll: 1/1 | Reroll: 1/1 | Flight 7/7 | Init: +6 | Perc: +13, SM: +6, Bluff (Deceive) +12, Dipl. (Convince) +16 | Low-light| Speed 30ft | Active cond:

Heal Check to assess wounds caused : 1d20 ⇒ 11

Zaarah is not successful to casts brand defensively and cannot deliver her touch spell with her Scimitar.

Casting Brand defensively, concentration: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

* * *

Then regular attack with her scimitar during spell combat full attack.

Scimitar Black Blade +2 attack roll : 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 11 - 2 = 14

Scimitar Black Blade +2 Damage roll : 1d6 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 2 = 11

Opportune Parry & Reposte:

In case Zaarah is attacked she uses 'Opportune Parry' and parries by expending an AoO to parry and spends a panache point (so if the attack roll of tshe opponent is lower than Zaarah's parry then the opponent does not hit and Zaarah could potentially reposte)

Opportune Parry: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13

In case Zaarah successfully parries she uses 'Reposte' as an immediate action to attack the opponent that attacked her.

Reposte attack roll: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31
Damage reposte roll : 1d6 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 2 = 10

Reposte potential crit confirm attack roll: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26
Damage reposte potential crit confirm roll : 1d6 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 2 = 10


Silver ! Gold
Drogun wrote:

are the 6 and 8 damage at me?

[dice=Fort]1d20+8

Aye.

Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

Longsword: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
dmg: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

Longsword confirm: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20
dmg: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf: HP: 23/23 | AC/FF/TCH: 16/14/12 | F/R/W: +3/+3/+3 l init +2 I Per +2 Wizard (counterspell subschool, Thassalonian Specialist)

Fire crossbow into melee: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2
If hit, damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1
Wow, those roles . . .

The Exchange

Male N Human (Varisian) Arcanist 5 | HP: 32/32 +13tmp| AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: 0, CMD: 12 | F: +3, R: +4, W: +5 | Init: +6 | Perc: +3, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | Arcane Reservoir: 1/8 | Spell slots: 1st 0/6; 2nd 2/5 | Active conditions: Mage armor, False life

"Hey, hey... sharpen up - and kill those mushrooms! What's taking so long?"

Tiberius stands on river bank, pleasantly far away from both mushroom creatures, and keeps shooting magic missiles left and right.

Round 2
Toppling Magic Missile (CL10) @violet: 5d4 + 5 ⇒ (4, 4, 3, 3, 3) + 5 = 22
CMB to trip: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (10) + 16 = 26

Round 3
Toppling Magic Missile (CL8) @violet: 4d4 + 4 ⇒ (2, 1, 4, 1) + 4 = 12
CMB to trip: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 15

should the violet go down, switch target to green


Silver ! Gold

Zaarah has had an active combat as she and the mushroom slash, dodge parry and stab their way through a dance. Tiberius casts a spell and the kitsune takes down the creature. After a similar attack from Tiberius, Drogun seperated the green varigated head from the rest of the other.

Evarial disappears into the tunnel, carried away by the water.

Both creatures drop in R3. Staying in rounds

Evariel:
Please give me 3 or 4 Swim checks. If you beat DC 15, you have a say in how far you go. Either with the current, stay still, or against the current & toward your allies.

Dark Archive

M Elf Necromancer wizard 4 | AC: 14/12/12 | HP: 26/26 | Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMB +0, CMD 12 | Init +4 | Perc +5 | Command Undead 7/7 (DC 17 Will)

GM:

Swim: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (13) - 2 = 11
Swim: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (3) - 2 = 1
Swim: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (7) - 2 = 5
Swim: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (14) - 2 = 12

Hoo boy. That is a lot of failures. I can hold my breath for 24 rounds, but of course that isn't the biggest problem. Bye bye elf?

Scarab Sages

Female N Kitsune that is always in human form (around 20 years, auburn hair, freckles, usually dreamily observing and sometimes looking a little bit crazy) | Swashbuckler 1 / Magus 7 | HP 73/73 | AC 22 T 17 FF 16 | CMB +15 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 20 | F: +9, R: +12, W: +7 | Empowered Magic 1/1 | Freedom of Movement 2/2 | Panache 6/6 | Arcane Pool 7/7 | Black Blade Pool 2/2 | Chaldira reroll: 1/1 | Reroll: 1/1 | Flight 7/7 | Init: +6 | Perc: +13, SM: +6, Bluff (Deceive) +12, Dipl. (Convince) +16 | Low-light| Speed 30ft | Active cond:

Perception : 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19

Zaarah takes her potion of touch of sea and holds it up.

”Evariel is still in the water! Who can swim well enough to bring this potion of touch of sea to the elf?!“ she shouts.


Silver ! Gold
Evariel wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

Evariel:
Not so bad as that :) you can peek at the next room. It has no encounters.
The Exchange

Male N Human (Varisian) Arcanist 5 | HP: 32/32 +13tmp| AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: 0, CMD: 12 | F: +3, R: +4, W: +5 | Init: +6 | Perc: +3, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | Arcane Reservoir: 1/8 | Spell slots: 1st 0/6; 2nd 2/5 | Active conditions: Mage armor, False life

"Hey Drogun, can you fish up the elf from the river? Do some inter-species cooperation..."

How many rounds has it been since we first jumped into the water? Tiberius might have a couple of rounds of Monkey Fish left...


Silver ! Gold

Four rounds swimming, three of combat. Enlarged Drogun probably is back to normal size too. After fighting howlers, searching their lair, crossing the river, exploring the other tunnel, loading swimming, fighting myceloids etc. I cannae see the map and can't say how far E is.

R4
Zaarah (24): fires crossbow
Evarial (23): disappears down river
Drogun (11): <--here now
Zestel (10): <--here now
Tiberius (9): <--here now

R3:

R3
Fungus (21): Violet attacks,
(V 3+4+1+2+1, G 1+17+10)
Drogun (11): <--here now
Zestel (10): <--here now
Tiberius (9): <--here now, delay
R4
Zaarah (24): <--here now
Evarial (23): needs swim check

Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

Dragon looks furiously at the water as he shrinks down to normal size.
Swim: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
He allows himself to get swept away and heads toward Evariel.
Grapple: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
definitely means he just drops his sword in the river.

The Exchange

Male N Human (Varisian) Arcanist 5 | HP: 32/32 +13tmp| AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: 0, CMD: 12 | F: +3, R: +4, W: +5 | Init: +6 | Perc: +3, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | Arcane Reservoir: 1/8 | Spell slots: 1st 0/6; 2nd 2/5 | Active conditions: Mage armor, False life

Enlarge person was cast by Evariel, so it lasts four minutes, right? Also, it looks like Tiberius three more rounds of swim speed

"Oh.. come on, dwarf... Why didn't you drop your sword on the dry ground..."

Tiberius sighs. Rescuing people (or elves or dwarves) isn't really his thing, but he is going to need them to get through this place alive. And besides, he's already wet... So he jumps into the river after Drogun, to help him get Evariel out of there.

Aid swim?: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Or if Drogun can manage on his own, pick up his sword


Silver ! Gold

Tiberius, are you aiding Drogun or aiding Evarial?

Correction: Evarial is not in a tunnel yet, I misjudged the distance without seeing the map. There is a ledge running along the side, but it is slippery and any square adjacent to the water requires a Reflex save. I will assume everyone is moving toward Evarial. Make a couple Reflex or Swim checks (or tell me what you are doing). Then let me know what action you take when you get to him. This way we are not spending 24 IRL to make simple movements. Thanks :)

Scarab Sages

Female N Kitsune that is always in human form (around 20 years, auburn hair, freckles, usually dreamily observing and sometimes looking a little bit crazy) | Swashbuckler 1 / Magus 7 | HP 73/73 | AC 22 T 17 FF 16 | CMB +15 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 20 | F: +9, R: +12, W: +7 | Empowered Magic 1/1 | Freedom of Movement 2/2 | Panache 6/6 | Arcane Pool 7/7 | Black Blade Pool 2/2 | Chaldira reroll: 1/1 | Reroll: 1/1 | Flight 7/7 | Init: +6 | Perc: +13, SM: +6, Bluff (Deceive) +12, Dipl. (Convince) +16 | Low-light| Speed 30ft | Active cond:

Zaarah follows as well as she can by swimming and aiding Evariel!

Swim and aid Evariel: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
Swim and aid Evariel: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Swim and aid Evariel: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Swim and aid Evariel: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

"We are coming for you!! Nobody is left behind!! Well, my therapist tells me to tell that but in this case ... in this case it is true! Believe me! Swim, swim, I am coming!" Zaarah shouts.

Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

So..I was literally grabbling Ev (i.e. grapple). So did I do it?

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf: HP: 23/23 | AC/FF/TCH: 16/14/12 | F/R/W: +3/+3/+3 l init +2 I Per +2 Wizard (counterspell subschool, Thassalonian Specialist)

Zestel Loads and fires his crossbow again at the (green) fungus thing.
Also the map seems to have disappeared from the slides section.
Attack Roll: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
If hit, damage: 1d8 ⇒ 6


Silver ! Gold

Evarial has been in the water for the whole of the combat. After the trheat is gone the party races after their companion. Drogun swims toward the elf, but the water continues pushing him out of his reach. grapple requires adjacent to target, without successive successful Swim checks you aren't so... no.

Evariel disappears under the water.

Let me attempt to clear things up. It seems there is some confusion, but since I cannae see a puzzled look on anyone's face I am only guessing. The map is updated to the first round after the fungus died. At the moment Evarial has given me his attempts to get out of the water (spoilered several Swim checks above.) As the party begins to follow, I know also when Zaarah will catch up to Evarail. For everyone else I only have one round of action.

hmm...
since almost everyone is committed to swimming after Evarial.

GM Bot:
If you are OK with this I am about to roll your next several swim checks. As a player I like to roll dice, so I do not want to take agency from you, but I think it might be best.
Drogun +5: 3d20 ⇒ (12, 9, 4) = 25
Tibeius +6: 3d20 ⇒ (17, 10, 15) = 42
Zestus (who stated previously he doesn't think swimming will go well for him.) Reflex +3: 3d20 ⇒ (14, 1, 7) = 22


Silver ! Gold

Evarial:
The water drags the necromancer under the bridge and further downstream. Just as he thinks he has a hang of it, swirling eddies push the pale-haired head under water. A moment later Evarial gets his head above water gasping for air. The sound of his friends shouting is drowned out by crashing sound of another waterfall. It throws the elf over its edge and into a pool of black water where again he is pulled under.

Zaarah:
Shouting after his ally the magus runs and dives into the water. The necromancer's white hair disappears under the water and Zaarah re-doubles his efforts. The magus sees Drogun try to grab the Evarial and comes up with only an armful of water. Fortunately the elf is able to get his head up enough to grab a breath before disappearing again. As the Kitsune sees Tiberius swimming ahead of him like a fish, as he passes the dwarf. A moment later Zaarah does too. It might be a mistake as he realizes Evarial is thrown over a waterfall, and then Tiberius is too. A moment later, the kitsune it might have been a mistake as he too is thrown over the edge.

Drogun:
Grabbing after his ally the barbarian comes away with a armful of water. The necromancer's white hair disappears under the water and Drogun begins swimming after him. "Don't worry!" one of his companions shouts diving into the water behind Drogun. Fortunately the elf is able to get his head up enough to grab a breath before disappearing again. The magically enhanced Tiberius swims past the dwarf, and a moment later the kitsune does as well, followed by the kitsune. Drogun shakes his head and the water spins him into a rock before he realizes he is seeing double. He is hearing something strange as well. The others seem to be better swimmers but they are shouting such a din the dwarf wants to cover his ears. A small burp escapes from his soggy beard when the dwarf realizes it his allies roaring, but a waterfall. A waterfall that tosses the dwarf into the air and back under the dark water.

Tiberius:
As the dwarf reverts to his normal size he grasps at the elf, but fails to reach that far. Tiberius begins swimming downstream, glad that his spell is still active. He catches a glimpse of the elf's white hair before it is pulled under the dark water. A loud shout and splash behind him tells Tiberius the others are also on their way. The arcanist swims harder, or maybe smarter, letting the current aid his movement as he glides past the dwarf. Tiberius is almost able to grab the drowning elf, but then the necromancer goes over the edge of a water fall. The varisian turns his feet into the water just as he too is thrown into the air and splashes back down into the dark water.

Zestel:
Taking a moment after battle to store his bow the Thassilonian hears splashes and yelling behind him. Tiberius and Drogun, never having left the river suddenly turn downstream and begin swimming. "Uhmm guys...? he starts to ask then sees farther down the river is the necromancer, being carried under the cold water. Zestel begins running himself, catching nearly up to the kitsune who has dived into the river behind the wizard, and is already riding the current ahead of him. The wizard's booted foot twists on a rock, throwing him into the river as well. He struggles to keep his head above water, but manages to not smash into any stone walls. He can no longer see his allies they have been swept too far downstream, just like he is now. The water continues to pull at him threatening to drown him, but Zestel is able to keep his mouth on the breathable side of the water's surface. That is until a water fall suddenly throws the human into the air. "Uhmmm...? he gulps before he is thrown under the dark water below.

Clear water fills most of this room, fed by a quickly moving waterfall to the east. Shimmering light from glowing gems embedded in the rock beneath the water provide a hypnotic, glittering luminance to the chamber.

If you look at the map you will see three different copies of your avatars. The one with no border is your starting point after the fungus were destroyed. Then the red border is next, showing roughly one round of time in the water. followed by white when the fastest catch up to Evarial.

everyone:
Evarial's struggles finally start to pay off. He is able to keep his head above water and the does not threaten to smash him into any more rocks. A hand grabs his shoulder and another turns him over and Evarial sees the Varisian mage pushing him to a wall. A moment later the kitsune slips under the necromancer's arm. It is about this time that they realize the water is deeper here, and therefore much more calm. A garbled shout echoes through the chamber as the dwarf is tossed by the water fall. A second later another shout escapes announces Zestel's drop into the freezing water. Evarials lips are chattering and have turned as white as his hair, Tiberius is having a similar reaction to the cold water. everyone takes non-lethal: 1d6 ⇒ 1 from the cold water. The water seems to go no farther, but it must as the room is not filling up. After the river's pull and push, this pool makes it easy to swim to its edge and climb out. should anyone decide to stay in the water, they take another non-lethal: 1d6 ⇒ 2
If I made a blue border copy it would be here.

everyone:
I think you can read the other spoilers now, several are wounded, everyone has some non-lethal damage. So what is the plan?

Scarab Sages

Female N Kitsune that is always in human form (around 20 years, auburn hair, freckles, usually dreamily observing and sometimes looking a little bit crazy) | Swashbuckler 1 / Magus 7 | HP 73/73 | AC 22 T 17 FF 16 | CMB +15 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 20 | F: +9, R: +12, W: +7 | Empowered Magic 1/1 | Freedom of Movement 2/2 | Panache 6/6 | Arcane Pool 7/7 | Black Blade Pool 2/2 | Chaldira reroll: 1/1 | Reroll: 1/1 | Flight 7/7 | Init: +6 | Perc: +13, SM: +6, Bluff (Deceive) +12, Dipl. (Convince) +16 | Low-light| Speed 30ft | Active cond:

Zaarah starts laughing loudly.

”ha ha ha!! This was so much fun! You guys really know how to treat a lady! Just give her adventure, battle and the threat of drowning and you have a mix that is hard to resist! Great, great adventure!“ she says still laughing.

Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

Drogun swims to the side and rolls ou of the water groaning.

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf: HP: 23/23 | AC/FF/TCH: 16/14/12 | F/R/W: +3/+3/+3 l init +2 I Per +2 Wizard (counterspell subschool, Thassalonian Specialist)
Drogun wrote:
Drogun swims to the side and rolls ou of the water groaning.

Zestel does the same. Teeth chattering, he curses the fact that he didn’t memorize prestidigitation today.

”A-Anyone mem-memorize prestidigitation today? C-c-could dry our cl-cl-clothes!”

Scarab Sages

Female N Kitsune that is always in human form (around 20 years, auburn hair, freckles, usually dreamily observing and sometimes looking a little bit crazy) | Swashbuckler 1 / Magus 7 | HP 73/73 | AC 22 T 17 FF 16 | CMB +15 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 20 | F: +9, R: +12, W: +7 | Empowered Magic 1/1 | Freedom of Movement 2/2 | Panache 6/6 | Arcane Pool 7/7 | Black Blade Pool 2/2 | Chaldira reroll: 1/1 | Reroll: 1/1 | Flight 7/7 | Init: +6 | Perc: +13, SM: +6, Bluff (Deceive) +12, Dipl. (Convince) +16 | Low-light| Speed 30ft | Active cond:

"Zestel! Enjoy the cold water! Feel that you are alive! Look at these beautiful caverns and the lights!" Zaarah says to the half-elf.

Zaarah checks that everybody is accounted for and then intently looks at the area.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

CLW charges 3: 3d8 + 3 ⇒ (3, 7, 7) + 3 = 20

Zaarah asks a companion to heal her with her wand and then leads the way and continues to unknown areas.

[ooc]GM, Zaarah will continue the path. TO be honest I do not know where we are on the map but Zaarah leads at the front. [/dice]

The Exchange

Male N Human (Varisian) Arcanist 5 | HP: 32/32 +13tmp| AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: 0, CMD: 12 | F: +3, R: +4, W: +5 | Init: +6 | Perc: +3, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | Arcane Reservoir: 1/8 | Spell slots: 1st 0/6; 2nd 2/5 | Active conditions: Mage armor, False life

Do we actually have anyone who could use CLW wand short of UMD? :) If CLW no worky, Tiberius can lend his IH wand if someone is on low hp and doesn't mind a little bit of evilish tickle

"No such magics here. I'm afraid we'll need to put up a fire and dry the clothes the mundane way." Tiberius mumbles, his clothes soaked and cold.

But he isn't quite sure how to light a small fire - there has always been someone more practical handling that. And Tiberius - he is more proficient in large fires.


Silver ! Gold

negative. And only two who can UMD, neither of which can take 10. On the map the room with the white border avis is the one you are in. I will clean that up tonight. Staying to heal & dry out or moving on (I have seen both mentioned.

Dark Archive

M Elf Necromancer wizard 4 | AC: 14/12/12 | HP: 26/26 | Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMB +0, CMD 12 | Init +4 | Perc +5 | Command Undead 7/7 (DC 17 Will)

"Not... me... either," Evariel says through numb lips. He had been pulled up, sputtering, by his allies at last and now tries to take stock of his current location and predicament, safe (for the moment) from drowning. "But I can... try... to use... your wand... if... you like."

I do have a +6 UMD, so if you'd really rather have CLW I can get you those heals.

Frozen hands using a strange wand:

CLW: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
CLW: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
CLW: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
CLW: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
CLW: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 2 = 10
CLW: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 2 = 11
CLW: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 6 + 2 = 18
CLW: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 2 = 12
CLW: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 6 + 2 = 25
CLW: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 2 = 11
CLW: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 6 + 2 = 26

Scarab Sages

Female N Kitsune that is always in human form (around 20 years, auburn hair, freckles, usually dreamily observing and sometimes looking a little bit crazy) | Swashbuckler 1 / Magus 7 | HP 73/73 | AC 22 T 17 FF 16 | CMB +15 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 20 | F: +9, R: +12, W: +7 | Empowered Magic 1/1 | Freedom of Movement 2/2 | Panache 6/6 | Arcane Pool 7/7 | Black Blade Pool 2/2 | Chaldira reroll: 1/1 | Reroll: 1/1 | Flight 7/7 | Init: +6 | Perc: +13, SM: +6, Bluff (Deceive) +12, Dipl. (Convince) +16 | Low-light| Speed 30ft | Active cond:

"Thanks a lot! Feels much better now!" Zaarah says after seeing her wounds close.

"So let us proceed then to the next cavern! I go first!"

Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

Drogun labors to reach into his pants, pulling out a wand as well. He proceeds to say something unintelligible and flop back to a laying position.


Silver ! Gold

Looks like we are moving on. Though I will assume everyone has had a chance to heal. Please mark your resources appropriately.

Zaarah leads the way up the stairs and away from the pool. They are slippery as well making progress very slow and a little bit treacherous. Several patches of dull mushrooms grow in the dampness of this room, their caps illuminated by tiny sparkling gems embedded in the floor and walls. A faint whistling from the north end of the room reveals a chimney, leading down. Taking the time time to explore reveals this chimney leads back to first room in this vault.

The other exit is not as steep but also leads down. This time into a room already familiar to the Pathfinders. The river runs through here, and under a natural bridge. The slain bodies of two fungus men lie here.
crossing the bridge requires three Successful Reflex saves. Statistically someone will fall in and start the swimming process all over. Please give me an in character account of how the party deals with this :)

The southern part of this room, the one with the green fungus man, has two exits leading farther south.

DC 14:
The remains of a robe lie between the exits, torn and bloody. I has arcane marks on them many suggesting circles and wards of protections. There is also a small silver medallion of a skull. The skull has black onyx for eyes and two curving horns. A religious scholar might be able to tell more about this Kn (religion). There is also a silver bar, between two and three feet long. it is covered in arcane runes and will detect as magic.


Zaarah and the others search this area first.

Perception DC 14: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

"Hey look: The remains of a robe lie between the exits, torn and bloody. I has arcane marks on them many suggesting circles and wards of protections. There is also a small silver medallion of a skull. The skull has black onyx for eyes and two curving horns. A religious scholar might be able to tell more about this Kn (religion). There is also a silver bar, between two and three feet long. it is covered in arcane runes and will detect as magic. Let me see what this is! Zaarah says.

Spellcraft : 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

kn religion: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

* * *

Looking at the natural bridge Zaarah says: "Okay! Please don't let anybody fall this time. We bind every person that wants to cross the river and all of us hold the rope so that even if they fall we can all pull the person up! Even if we are on different sides this will allow us from preventing someone to be dragged away by the water. So ... please let us start with myself."

After the rope has been bound to her body Zaarah starts to cross the natural bridge.

Reflex : 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
Reflex : 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
Reflex : 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17


Silver ! Gold

The magical bar is used to to enhance a caster's magic. lesser rod of [extend/enlarge]. I can't remember which & without access to compter at the moment.

Being cautious and utilizing their Pathfinder training, the group safely makes it across the river.

Scarab Sages

Female N Kitsune that is always in human form (around 20 years, auburn hair, freckles, usually dreamily observing and sometimes looking a little bit crazy) | Swashbuckler 1 / Magus 7 | HP 73/73 | AC 22 T 17 FF 16 | CMB +15 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 20 | F: +9, R: +12, W: +7 | Empowered Magic 1/1 | Freedom of Movement 2/2 | Panache 6/6 | Arcane Pool 7/7 | Black Blade Pool 2/2 | Chaldira reroll: 1/1 | Reroll: 1/1 | Flight 7/7 | Init: +6 | Perc: +13, SM: +6, Bluff (Deceive) +12, Dipl. (Convince) +16 | Low-light| Speed 30ft | Active cond:

Zaarah exhales and is happy that the whole group made it across.

”Great job everybody! Let us continue with caution!“

Zaarah continues to lead the way.

Perception : 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28

The Exchange

Male N Human (Varisian) Arcanist 5 | HP: 32/32 +13tmp| AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: 0, CMD: 12 | F: +3, R: +4, W: +5 | Init: +6 | Perc: +3, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | Arcane Reservoir: 1/8 | Spell slots: 1st 0/6; 2nd 2/5 | Active conditions: Mage armor, False life

"This is getting far too physical to my taste, but good that we someone so keen to lead the way." Tiberius mutters, and gives a nod to Zaarah. Whether he approves or is just being sarcastic, is another thing.

"All right, let's continue... Sooner we're done, sooner we're out of here." he says, and turns to check that no one has fallen to the river this time.


Silver ! Gold

Perception:

Drogun: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
Evarial: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Xukong: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Zestel: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Zaarah: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
Tiberius: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

The crystalline growth in the northwestern corner of the room has weakened the structural integrity of the walls there, making the entire area particularly unstable.

There are several more of the bloodied robes in this room. Some have more than just blood from their former wearers in them. Odd lumps marking pieces of flesh.

Scarab Sages

Female N Kitsune that is always in human form (around 20 years, auburn hair, freckles, usually dreamily observing and sometimes looking a little bit crazy) | Swashbuckler 1 / Magus 7 | HP 73/73 | AC 22 T 17 FF 16 | CMB +15 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 20 | F: +9, R: +12, W: +7 | Empowered Magic 1/1 | Freedom of Movement 2/2 | Panache 6/6 | Arcane Pool 7/7 | Black Blade Pool 2/2 | Chaldira reroll: 1/1 | Reroll: 1/1 | Flight 7/7 | Init: +6 | Perc: +13, SM: +6, Bluff (Deceive) +12, Dipl. (Convince) +16 | Low-light| Speed 30ft | Active cond:

Zaarah casts detect magic and approaches the robes.

She investigates the robes.

Dark Archive

M Elf Necromancer wizard 4 | AC: 14/12/12 | HP: 26/26 | Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMB +0, CMD 12 | Init +4 | Perc +5 | Command Undead 7/7 (DC 17 Will)

"Stay away from the walls over there," Evariel offers. "The crystals have weakened them even more there." The elf inspects the robes as well.


Silver ! Gold

Two collars suggest at least two sets of robes, though the shredded materal is not even enough to make one of medium size. No magic lights up the material to the kitsune's eyes.

oops. Spoiler was meant to hide the rolls, not the room description. Thanks Evarial for sharing it.

201 to 250 of 306 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] Beyond the White-half Halflight Path (Gameday VII) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.