[PFS] Beyond the White-half Halflight Path (Gameday VII) (Inactive)

Game Master Curaigh

Wizard's Wanted! Gameday VII Lower Tier
**White Half Table !
**Back Up Communication link, Please follow the link to add this to your google drive.**


101 to 150 of 306 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

Silver ! Gold

Missiles fly from Tiberius fingertips leaving indentations in the gray hide. The kitsune jumps up & over the living puddle who doesn't seem to notice. It forms a large lump at the end of a tendril and strikes at Drogun.
slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17, fwump: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 plus acid: 1d6 ⇒ 3 and...grab: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24

Evarial, you know enough about the sightless creatures, they will be unaffected by a light-based spell. You may choose a different action if you would like. Evarial, Drogun & Xukong to finish R1!

Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

Drogun, surprised by the sudden grab from this thing, starts yelling, "Ey! W'achuthin yurdoin?" As he yells, he bashes at it with his mug.
Rage, using rage point
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12
1d3 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Dark Archive

unknown Ru-Shi Dhampir Kensei 5
Spoiler:
|AC 14, T 14, FF 11|HP: 42/42|F +5, R 0, W +4 (+2 vs disease/MA, -1 vs sonic, +1 vs earth/acid)|Init -1 Perc +2|CMB +7 CMD 16|5/5 Arcane, 2/2 Shard, 3/3 erase, 1/1 六, 1/1 Soul, 1/1 Scholar, 1/1 Archivist, 1/1 Time

What about my Knowledge roll of '27'?


Silver ! Gold

Xukong, recalls a much younger Xukong sitting at a desk sized for really small people. In front of him is a book filled with monsters. The walls have drawing after drawing of anatomies, taxonomic charts, and catchy mnemonic devices such as 'flames and oil, makes a troll boil'.

What two things do you wish to recall about gray oozes?

Scarab Sages

Female N Kitsune that is always in human form (around 20 years, auburn hair, freckles, usually dreamily observing and sometimes looking a little bit crazy) | Swashbuckler 1 / Magus 7 | HP 73/73 | AC 22 T 17 FF 16 | CMB +15 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 20 | F: +9, R: +12, W: +7 | Empowered Magic 1/1 | Freedom of Movement 2/2 | Panache 6/6 | Arcane Pool 7/7 | Black Blade Pool 2/2 | Chaldira reroll: 1/1 | Reroll: 1/1 | Flight 7/7 | Init: +6 | Perc: +13, SM: +6, Bluff (Deceive) +12, Dipl. (Convince) +16 | Low-light| Speed 30ft | Active cond:

Kn dungeoneering : 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

Forgot that I have kn dung. too. I just want to know if it is resistant or immune to electricity. :-)

Scarab Sages

Female N Kitsune that is always in human form (around 20 years, auburn hair, freckles, usually dreamily observing and sometimes looking a little bit crazy) | Swashbuckler 1 / Magus 7 | HP 73/73 | AC 22 T 17 FF 16 | CMB +15 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 20 | F: +9, R: +12, W: +7 | Empowered Magic 1/1 | Freedom of Movement 2/2 | Panache 6/6 | Arcane Pool 7/7 | Black Blade Pool 2/2 | Chaldira reroll: 1/1 | Reroll: 1/1 | Flight 7/7 | Init: +6 | Perc: +13, SM: +6, Bluff (Deceive) +12, Dipl. (Convince) +16 | Low-light| Speed 30ft | Active cond:

I will post now as I will not have time later.

Swift action: Spend one point of Arcane Pool to turn her Black Blade Scimitar +1 into a +2 weapon for 10 rounds.

Spell combat & spellstrike: Cast touch spell Brand/0-level, Then 5 ft step, free action to deliver touch spell with Scimitar (spellstrike) on a dog next her.

Zaarah casts ‚brand‘, a touch spell, and steps forward to deliver the spell.

Zaarah attacks with her intelligent Black Blade Scimitar.

Brand, free action to deliver with Scimitar Black Blade +2 attack roll, -2 spell combat : 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 11 - 2 = 28
Potential crit confirm roll : 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 11 - 2 = 20

Brand + Scimitar Black Blade +2 Damage roll : 1 + 1d6 + 6 + 2 ⇒ 1 + (5) + 6 + 2 = 14
Brand + Potential crit damage: 1 + 1d6 + 6 + 2 ⇒ 1 + (1) + 6 + 2 = 10

* * *

Then regular attack with her scimitar during spell combat full attack.

Scimitar Black Blade +2 attack roll : 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 11 - 2 = 17
Scimitar Black Blade +2 Damage roll : 1d6 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 2 = 13

Opportune Parry & Reposte:

In case Zaarah is attacked she uses 'Opportune Parry' and parries by expending an AoO to parry and spends a panache point (so if the attack roll of tshe opponent is lower than Zaarah's parry then the opponent does not hit and Zaarah could potentially reposte)

Opportune Parry: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28

In case Zaarah successfully parries she uses 'Reposte' as an immediate action to attack the opponent that attacked her.

Reposte attack roll: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29
Damage reposte roll : 1d6 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 2 = 10

Reposte potential crit confirm attack roll: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20
Damage reposte potential crit confirm roll : 1d6 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 2 = 9

Dark Archive

unknown Ru-Shi Dhampir Kensei 5
Spoiler:
|AC 14, T 14, FF 11|HP: 42/42|F +5, R 0, W +4 (+2 vs disease/MA, -1 vs sonic, +1 vs earth/acid)|Init -1 Perc +2|CMB +7 CMD 16|5/5 Arcane, 2/2 Shard, 3/3 erase, 1/1 六, 1/1 Soul, 1/1 Scholar, 1/1 Archivist, 1/1 Time
Venture Teller Play b'Post wrote:

Xukong, recalls a much younger Xukong sitting at a desk sized for really small people. In front of him is a book filled with monsters. The walls have drawing after drawing of anatomies, taxonomic charts, and catchy mnemonic devices such as 'flames and oil, makes a troll boil'.

What two things do you wish to recall about gray oozes?

That must have been from when I was learning to read Taldane.

Xukong's best described as an 'it' - between mask, clothing, and readily-apparent contempt for flesh, its sex is a complete mystery.

What do I want to know? Special defenses and basic defensive statistics.

Scarab Sages

Female N Kitsune that is always in human form (around 20 years, auburn hair, freckles, usually dreamily observing and sometimes looking a little bit crazy) | Swashbuckler 1 / Magus 7 | HP 73/73 | AC 22 T 17 FF 16 | CMB +15 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 20 | F: +9, R: +12, W: +7 | Empowered Magic 1/1 | Freedom of Movement 2/2 | Panache 6/6 | Arcane Pool 7/7 | Black Blade Pool 2/2 | Chaldira reroll: 1/1 | Reroll: 1/1 | Flight 7/7 | Init: +6 | Perc: +13, SM: +6, Bluff (Deceive) +12, Dipl. (Convince) +16 | Low-light| Speed 30ft | Active cond:

Sorry, forgot to write that Zaarah drops her crossbow. Free action.

Dark Archive

M Elf Necromancer wizard 4 | AC: 14/12/12 | HP: 26/26 | Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMB +0, CMD 12 | Init +4 | Perc +5 | Command Undead 7/7 (DC 17 Will)

I'll wait for more info before redoing my turn.


Silver ! Gold

Besides being blind and immune to sight based attacks, most gray oozes are also immune to cold and fire damage, but nothing special against electricity. They are easy to hit but as the amorphous body demonstrates, they do not suffer much from what should be a very dangerous cut from the black blade.

Dark Archive

unknown Ru-Shi Dhampir Kensei 5
Spoiler:
|AC 14, T 14, FF 11|HP: 42/42|F +5, R 0, W +4 (+2 vs disease/MA, -1 vs sonic, +1 vs earth/acid)|Init -1 Perc +2|CMB +7 CMD 16|5/5 Arcane, 2/2 Shard, 3/3 erase, 1/1 六, 1/1 Soul, 1/1 Scholar, 1/1 Archivist, 1/1 Time

Xukong draws a fine silken sling, which glimmers with mysterious power as it takes what is admittedly a risky and haphazard shot...

I Spend 1 Arcane point to make my sling +1.
+1 Sling, cover, melee penalty: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (10) - 3 = 7
cold iron damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
If that missed, I can salvage my bullet on low: 1d100 ⇒ 77

Dark Archive

M Elf Necromancer wizard 4 | AC: 14/12/12 | HP: 26/26 | Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMB +0, CMD 12 | Init +4 | Perc +5 | Command Undead 7/7 (DC 17 Will)

Evariel draws his bow. "Such crude methods," he grumbles as he nocks an arrow. But my spells are mostly designed for elvenoids, and things that used to be.

Longbow, into melee, soft cover: 1d20 + 4 - 4 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 - 4 - 4 = 3
Damage: 1d8 - 2 ⇒ (6) - 2 = 4


Silver ! Gold

The ooze focuses on its prey seemingly heedless of the damage the pathfinders are dealing it.

constrict: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 plus acid: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Zestel is on delay and can act if he would like. Drogar is grappled. Everyone is up!

Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

Drogun continues to shout profanities.
second drunken rage point used
mug: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23
mug dmg: 1d3 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Dark Archive

unknown Ru-Shi Dhampir Kensei 5
Spoiler:
|AC 14, T 14, FF 11|HP: 42/42|F +5, R 0, W +4 (+2 vs disease/MA, -1 vs sonic, +1 vs earth/acid)|Init -1 Perc +2|CMB +7 CMD 16|5/5 Arcane, 2/2 Shard, 3/3 erase, 1/1 六, 1/1 Soul, 1/1 Scholar, 1/1 Archivist, 1/1 Time

Irksomely limited in its present options, Xukong takes another shot...

+1 Sling, cover, melee penalty: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (12) - 3 = 9
cold iron damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
If that missed, I can salvage my bullet on even: 1d100 ⇒ 73

Scarab Sages

Female N Kitsune that is always in human form (around 20 years, auburn hair, freckles, usually dreamily observing and sometimes looking a little bit crazy) | Swashbuckler 1 / Magus 7 | HP 73/73 | AC 22 T 17 FF 16 | CMB +15 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 20 | F: +9, R: +12, W: +7 | Empowered Magic 1/1 | Freedom of Movement 2/2 | Panache 6/6 | Arcane Pool 7/7 | Black Blade Pool 2/2 | Chaldira reroll: 1/1 | Reroll: 1/1 | Flight 7/7 | Init: +6 | Perc: +13, SM: +6, Bluff (Deceive) +12, Dipl. (Convince) +16 | Low-light| Speed 30ft | Active cond:

Spell combat & spellstrike: Cast touch spell Brand/0-level defensively, free action to deliver touch spell with Scimitar (spellstrike).

Zaarah casts ‚brand‘ and attacks with her intelligent Black Blade Scimitar.

Casting defensively : 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

Brand, free action to deliver with Scimitar Black Blade +2 attack roll, -2 spell combat : 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 11 - 2 = 19

Brand + Scimitar Black Blade +2 Damage roll : 1 + 1d6 + 6 + 2 ⇒ 1 + (4) + 6 + 2 = 13

* * *

Then regular attack with her scimitar during spell combat full attack.

Scimitar Black Blade +2 attack roll : 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 11 - 2 = 26
Scimitar Black Blade +2 Damage roll : 1d6 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 2 = 14

Opportune Parry & Reposte:

In case Zaarah is attacked she uses 'Opportune Parry' and parries by expending an AoO to parry and spends a panache point (so if the attack roll of tshe opponent is lower than Zaarah's parry then the opponent does not hit and Zaarah could potentially reposte)

Opportune Parry: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31

In case Zaarah successfully parries she uses 'Reposte' as an immediate action to attack the opponent that attacked her.

Reposte attack roll: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31
Damage reposte roll : 1d6 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 2 = 12

Reposte potential crit confirm attack roll: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24
Damage reposte potential crit confirm roll : 1d6 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 2 = 14


Silver ! Gold

The ooze has taken the form of a well-fed python, with a Drogun shaped lump in its middle. But the pathfinders, cut stab and blast it away. Bits of its acidic body litter the walls and floor of the passageway.

The creature's acid quite effectively destroys organics and metals, but there are three glass vials left in a rather large red stain.

Well done, battle is over. I need two Reflex Saves from each Zaarah and Drogun.

Turn right or B2?

Scarab Sages

Female N Kitsune that is always in human form (around 20 years, auburn hair, freckles, usually dreamily observing and sometimes looking a little bit crazy) | Swashbuckler 1 / Magus 7 | HP 73/73 | AC 22 T 17 FF 16 | CMB +15 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 20 | F: +9, R: +12, W: +7 | Empowered Magic 1/1 | Freedom of Movement 2/2 | Panache 6/6 | Arcane Pool 7/7 | Black Blade Pool 2/2 | Chaldira reroll: 1/1 | Reroll: 1/1 | Flight 7/7 | Init: +6 | Perc: +13, SM: +6, Bluff (Deceive) +12, Dipl. (Convince) +16 | Low-light| Speed 30ft | Active cond:

Reflex : 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
Reflex : 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21

Zaarah clearly relaxes after seeing the ooze destroyed.

”Drogun, are you alright?! This acid stinks awful! Oh look ... three glass vials. Let me see if it is magical... “

Spellcraft to identify with detect magic : 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Spellcraft to identify with detect magic : 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
Spellcraft to identify with detect magic : 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

”I would enter the cavern ... “ (Vote for B2)

The Exchange

Male N Human (Varisian) Arcanist 5 | HP: 32/32 +13tmp| AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: 0, CMD: 12 | F: +3, R: +4, W: +5 | Init: +6 | Perc: +3, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | Arcane Reservoir: 1/8 | Spell slots: 1st 0/6; 2nd 2/5 | Active conditions: Mage armor, False life

"Sure, let's see what lies ahead."

Vote for B2

Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

Ref: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Ref: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Drogun pants laying on the floor of the cavern, cursing. He the sits up and begins pouring himself more applejack.


Silver ! Gold

The dwarf's tankard has seen better days. After its bath in acid it may not still be able to hold any liquid.acid: 1d6 ⇒ 6. Fortunately he and the blackblade were able to minimize the damage to their weapons.

Zaarah looks at the pearly-blue liquid in the vials and recognizes the necessary components; fish-liver, chuba root, bottled essence of sunlight, among others--for a potion of cure moderate wounds.

Piles of rubble encroach upon the middle of this room. Glowing gems glitter to the northeast, their light reflecting off a small pool of water and casting rainbow patterns on the ceiling.

Perception (DC 30):
Just kidding DC is only 25, but if you failed that you see the ceiling of this room suddenly rise up, and is only visible through a narrow tunnel. That tunnel has steep rocky sides, much like a pit, and like a pit also has many sharp spikes. Some of which are covered in your blood.

Scarab Sages

Female N Kitsune that is always in human form (around 20 years, auburn hair, freckles, usually dreamily observing and sometimes looking a little bit crazy) | Swashbuckler 1 / Magus 7 | HP 73/73 | AC 22 T 17 FF 16 | CMB +15 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 20 | F: +9, R: +12, W: +7 | Empowered Magic 1/1 | Freedom of Movement 2/2 | Panache 6/6 | Arcane Pool 7/7 | Black Blade Pool 2/2 | Chaldira reroll: 1/1 | Reroll: 1/1 | Flight 7/7 | Init: +6 | Perc: +13, SM: +6, Bluff (Deceive) +12, Dipl. (Convince) +16 | Low-light| Speed 30ft | Active cond:

”Ahhhh ... fish-liver, chuba root, bottled essence of sunlight ... these are cure potions of moderate strength. I will take one. Who wants the others??“

Nice details GM! ;-) Cannot make the Perception roll.

Zaarah continues along the tunnel.


Silver ! Gold

My apologies! that previous Perception spoiler is from the upper tier!

Perception:
Drogun: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
Evarial: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Xukong: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Zestel: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Zaarah: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
Tiberius: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

If any healing or other preparations will be necessary before continuing, please let me know what they are.

Continuing:

Zaarah, as well as Xukong and Zestel notice a large area where only the violets and blues reflect from the gems. They seem to all be turned the same direction instead of the randomness seen in the rest of the gems. It is an oddly square section of the ceiling as well. Perhaps the most peculiar part of the sight are the wires trailing from this area, down the wall and across the path the party is about to take. Falling block trap!

Scarab Sages

Female N Kitsune that is always in human form (around 20 years, auburn hair, freckles, usually dreamily observing and sometimes looking a little bit crazy) | Swashbuckler 1 / Magus 7 | HP 73/73 | AC 22 T 17 FF 16 | CMB +15 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 20 | F: +9, R: +12, W: +7 | Empowered Magic 1/1 | Freedom of Movement 2/2 | Panache 6/6 | Arcane Pool 7/7 | Black Blade Pool 2/2 | Chaldira reroll: 1/1 | Reroll: 1/1 | Flight 7/7 | Init: +6 | Perc: +13, SM: +6, Bluff (Deceive) +12, Dipl. (Convince) +16 | Low-light| Speed 30ft | Active cond:

”Hmmm ... this looks like a trap. Everybody go back! I will have to try to trigger it so you are not harmed!“

After everybody is in safe distance, Zaarah steps forward and tries to strategically trigger it and jump away.

Reflex : 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male N Human (Varisian) Arcanist 5 | HP: 32/32 +13tmp| AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: 0, CMD: 12 | F: +3, R: +4, W: +5 | Init: +6 | Perc: +3, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | Arcane Reservoir: 1/8 | Spell slots: 1st 0/6; 2nd 2/5 | Active conditions: Mage armor, False life

"Oh yes, please. Tell us once the trap is harmless. Or scream horribly should be caught in it - then we will know to search for an alternative route."

Tiberius takes a few steps back, just to be surely out of the harm's way.


Silver ! Gold

With fancy foot as nimble as a... well a fox, Zaarah strides into the trap zone and hops quickly away.
Nice Reflex Save, however...
falling block trap: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (20) + 15 = 35, slpootch: 5d6 ⇒ (1, 2, 4, 4, 6) = 17
confirm?: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (19) + 15 = 34, slpootch: 5d6 ⇒ (4, 2, 4, 1, 5) = 16
OUCH! But not fatal, however...1d100 ⇒ 46 OK phew... not fatal :)

When the block collapses rocks and dirt fall from the ceiling. Fortunately the largest do not hit any of the party and those that do, do no serious damage.

Continuing south, (post-heal?) Massive crystals of rainbow hues fill this entire area and grow from all the walls and from the ceiling above.

Kn (dungeoneering) DC 17:
The origin of these crystals are natural, albeit rare, variety of mineral usually found deep in the Darklands. One can snap off a crystal without much effort.

As the party enters two shapes step out from the forest of crystals. This vile predator has a hide as thick and tough as leather. Wicked ebony quills run from its head, tail, and back.

Initiative:

Drogun: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Evarial: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Xukong: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4
Zestel: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Zaarah: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Tiberius: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
VT: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

Drogun, Evarial, andTiberious may act before the aggressive predatores.

Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

Drogun stumbles forward as he finishes his second mug of applejack.

Scarab Sages

Female N Kitsune that is always in human form (around 20 years, auburn hair, freckles, usually dreamily observing and sometimes looking a little bit crazy) | Swashbuckler 1 / Magus 7 | HP 73/73 | AC 22 T 17 FF 16 | CMB +15 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 20 | F: +9, R: +12, W: +7 | Empowered Magic 1/1 | Freedom of Movement 2/2 | Panache 6/6 | Arcane Pool 7/7 | Black Blade Pool 2/2 | Chaldira reroll: 1/1 | Reroll: 1/1 | Flight 7/7 | Init: +6 | Perc: +13, SM: +6, Bluff (Deceive) +12, Dipl. (Convince) +16 | Low-light| Speed 30ft | Active cond:

”Ahhhh .... ahh ... “

Zaarah is super surprised when the block hits her so hard that she can hardly breathe.

”Oh dear Chaldira... that ... that was not so lucky. But I did it for the team!“ Setare says heavily wounded.

I hope we can share the CLW charges? ;-)

Dark Archive

M Elf Necromancer wizard 4 | AC: 14/12/12 | HP: 26/26 | Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMB +0, CMD 12 | Init +4 | Perc +5 | Command Undead 7/7 (DC 17 Will)

"Not to worry, human, I can mend you. It will take some time though."

I can give you three infernal healing charges which, if we have at least 30 rounds to wait, will give you back 30 hp. Otherwise, yea we'll need CLW.

Knowledge (dungeoneering): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24

"That's interesting. Quite shallow ground for these crystals, they're normally much farther down. Harmless, though."

Knowledge (arcana? religion?) vs monster: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24
If it's something else, subtract 2.

The Exchange

Male N Human (Varisian) Arcanist 5 | HP: 32/32 +13tmp| AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: 0, CMD: 12 | F: +3, R: +4, W: +5 | Init: +6 | Perc: +3, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | Arcane Reservoir: 1/8 | Spell slots: 1st 0/6; 2nd 2/5 | Active conditions: Mage armor, False life

Knowledge (dungeoneering): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12

Knowledge (?) to identify the monster: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (19) + 14 = 33 Bonus is from +10 to +14, depending on the type

"Something's here..."

Dark Archive

M Elf Necromancer wizard 4 | AC: 14/12/12 | HP: 26/26 | Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMB +0, CMD 12 | Init +4 | Perc +5 | Command Undead 7/7 (DC 17 Will)

My questions, in order of descending importance (don't know how many of them I get):
Is it mindless?
What are its weaknesses?
What is its type and (if it has one) subtype?
What are its movement types?


Silver ! Gold

Constant baying and spine-grating howler gives these creatures their name. These chaotic evil outsiders are known as howlers. They are not known for their intelligence, but can speak abyssal. Not mindless, chaotic evil extra-planer subtypes (for free with the check.). Tiberius gets two questions as well.

The howling is intense and can shake even the most hardy of adventurers. Please make the save then check the spoiler...

Will Save:
DC 12, Failure: 1 Wisdom Damage.

R1
Drogun (22): double move
Evarial (18): <--here now
Tiberius (18): <--here now
Howlers (16):
Zaarah (11):
Zestel (9):

Scarab Sages

Female N Kitsune that is always in human form (around 20 years, auburn hair, freckles, usually dreamily observing and sometimes looking a little bit crazy) | Swashbuckler 1 / Magus 7 | HP 73/73 | AC 22 T 17 FF 16 | CMB +15 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 20 | F: +9, R: +12, W: +7 | Empowered Magic 1/1 | Freedom of Movement 2/2 | Panache 6/6 | Arcane Pool 7/7 | Black Blade Pool 2/2 | Chaldira reroll: 1/1 | Reroll: 1/1 | Flight 7/7 | Init: +6 | Perc: +13, SM: +6, Bluff (Deceive) +12, Dipl. (Convince) +16 | Low-light| Speed 30ft | Active cond:

Will save : 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

Will: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

The Exchange

Male N Human (Varisian) Arcanist 5 | HP: 32/32 +13tmp| AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: 0, CMD: 12 | F: +3, R: +4, W: +5 | Init: +6 | Perc: +3, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | Arcane Reservoir: 1/8 | Spell slots: 1st 0/6; 2nd 2/5 | Active conditions: Mage armor, False life

Will save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

"Ugh, yes, howlers... It's clear where they've gotten the name..." Tiberius winces. He holds his hands on his ears, but still the horrible noise gets through.

@GM: I'd like to know defences and immunities

"Be silent, you stupid beasts!"
Gathering his might, Tiberius flicks his fingers and sends some magic missiles to hunt down the beasts.

Spending 1 point from AR to boost CL by 2, and cast toppling magic missile at CL 10
3x missile on green: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (4, 2, 1) + 3 = 10 CMB to trip: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (13) + 16 = 29
2x missile on blue: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (2, 2) + 2 = 6 CMB to trip: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (1) + 16 = 17

Scarab Sages

Female N Kitsune that is always in human form (around 20 years, auburn hair, freckles, usually dreamily observing and sometimes looking a little bit crazy) | Swashbuckler 1 / Magus 7 | HP 73/73 | AC 22 T 17 FF 16 | CMB +15 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 20 | F: +9, R: +12, W: +7 | Empowered Magic 1/1 | Freedom of Movement 2/2 | Panache 6/6 | Arcane Pool 7/7 | Black Blade Pool 2/2 | Chaldira reroll: 1/1 | Reroll: 1/1 | Flight 7/7 | Init: +6 | Perc: +13, SM: +6, Bluff (Deceive) +12, Dipl. (Convince) +16 | Low-light| Speed 30ft | Active cond:

”Evariel, Thank you very much for internal healing but I have to admit that this stink of evil is always pulling at me ... I ... “ she does not continue the sentence.

Dark Archive

M Elf Necromancer wizard 4 | AC: 14/12/12 | HP: 26/26 | Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMB +0, CMD 12 | Init +4 | Perc +5 | Command Undead 7/7 (DC 17 Will)

Will: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

"Watch out!" Evariel tells the others with his hands clamped over his ears. He removed them when the sound abates. "For that. But luckily for us... they have eyes."

Dropping a glitterdust right between them, DC 18 Will or blinded each round for 4 rounds.


Silver ! Gold

The creature's quills are quite dangerous. Hitting one without any kind of distance is sure to cause pain attacker suffers damage & could be sickened if they stick.

One of the howlers is bowled back by the shower of coins* spraying from Tiberius' fingers.
Will B: 1d20 ⇒ 11
Will G: 1d20 ⇒ 10
Party is up!
*(Just my flavor for a Varisian magic missile, please fix that how you want :)

Scarab Sages

Female N Kitsune that is always in human form (around 20 years, auburn hair, freckles, usually dreamily observing and sometimes looking a little bit crazy) | Swashbuckler 1 / Magus 7 | HP 73/73 | AC 22 T 17 FF 16 | CMB +15 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 20 | F: +9, R: +12, W: +7 | Empowered Magic 1/1 | Freedom of Movement 2/2 | Panache 6/6 | Arcane Pool 7/7 | Black Blade Pool 2/2 | Chaldira reroll: 1/1 | Reroll: 1/1 | Flight 7/7 | Init: +6 | Perc: +13, SM: +6, Bluff (Deceive) +12, Dipl. (Convince) +16 | Low-light| Speed 30ft | Active cond:

Swift action: Spend one point of Arcane Pool to turn her Black Blade Scimitar +1 into a +2 weapon for 10 rounds.

Zaarah moves forward and readies an attack with her intelligent Black Blade Scimitar if she is approached.

Scimitar Black Blade +2 attack roll : 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16

Scimitar Black Blade +2 Damage roll : 1d6 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 2 = 9

Opportune Parry & Reposte:

In case Zaarah is attacked she uses 'Opportune Parry' and parries by expending an AoO to parry and spends a panache point (so if the attack roll of tshe opponent is lower than Zaarah's parry then the opponent does not hit and Zaarah could potentially reposte)

Opportune Parry: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25

In case Zaarah successfully parries she uses 'Reposte' as an immediate action to attack the opponent that attacked her.

Reposte attack roll: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29
Damage reposte roll : 1d6 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 2 = 10

Reposte potential crit confirm attack roll: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20
Damage reposte potential crit confirm roll : 1d6 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 2 = 10


Silver ! Gold

update on round

R2
Drogun (22): <--here now
Evarial (18): <--here now
Tiberius (18): <--here now
Howlers (16):
Zaarah (11):
Zestel (9):

R1
Drogun (22): double move
Evarial (18): casts magic missile
Tiberius (18): casts glitterdust
Howlers (16): howl
Zaarah (11): readies an attack
Zestel (9):<--here now

Silver Crusade

Male Half-Elf: HP: 23/23 | AC/FF/TCH: 16/14/12 | F/R/W: +3/+3/+3 l init +2 I Per +2 Wizard (counterspell subschool, Thassalonian Specialist)

Will Save+3: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Wisdom damage=1

"Well, it seems these I might be able to do something about"
As a standard action, Zestel casts snapdragon fireworks. As a move action, he'll send a firework towards the most injured one
Zestel begins weaving a spell, and sparks and bits of fire start springing fourth from his fingertips. As he does this, three dragon-shaped fireworks form around his hands and then take up residence around him. He points at the most injured enemy. One dragon streaks towards the creature and hits it.
1d4 damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1
Reflex save DC 15. If succeed, half damage. If fail, full damaged and dazzled (-1 to hit, perception) for one round.


Silver ! Gold

Reflex: 1d20 ⇒ 7
also G +10 (+1nl), B +6,

Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

Drogun crouches slightly, "'Ere doggie doggies!"

delay


Silver ! Gold

Tiberius and Evarial can act before the creatures do.

The first creature picks its way slowly across the gem-studded floor. It nearly bowls into the dwarf, before turning pale green eyes toward him. Then it turns to Drogun's left, then his right. Knowing what Everal cast, it is clear the creature cannot see, but it attempts to take a bite from the barbarian anyway.

bite: 1d20 ⇒ 19, even succeeds: 1d100 ⇒ 43 nomnomnom: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 MISS! Glowing crystals fly everywhere at the creature bites into one of the formations instead.

Even as the howler does so the black blade of Zaarah bites into the creature. Blood appears on the both the target and the attacker as the creature's quills stab the magus! quill defense: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 damage to Zaarah! Also please make a Reflex save to see if you can avoid getting a quill stuck into you.

Reflex Save:
DC 14, Failure means a quill breaks off the howler's back and sticks into the kitsune instead gaining the sickened condition.

The second creature stands up and also moves gingerly forward.

Zaarah and Zestel for this round then everyone for next round.
R2
Drogun (22): DELAY
Evarial (18): <--here now
Tiberius (18): <--here now
Howlers (16): move, bite at D.
G +10+9 (+1nl), B +6
Zaarah (11): <--here now
Zestel (9): <--here now

R1:
R1
Drogun (22): double move
Evarial (18): casts magic missile
Tiberius (18): casts glitterdust
Howlers (16): howl
Zaarah (11): readies an attack
Zestel (9): casts snapdragon fireworks

Scarab Sages

Female N Kitsune that is always in human form (around 20 years, auburn hair, freckles, usually dreamily observing and sometimes looking a little bit crazy) | Swashbuckler 1 / Magus 7 | HP 73/73 | AC 22 T 17 FF 16 | CMB +15 (Disarm, Trip, Sunder), CMD 20 | F: +9, R: +12, W: +7 | Empowered Magic 1/1 | Freedom of Movement 2/2 | Panache 6/6 | Arcane Pool 7/7 | Black Blade Pool 2/2 | Chaldira reroll: 1/1 | Reroll: 1/1 | Flight 7/7 | Init: +6 | Perc: +13, SM: +6, Bluff (Deceive) +12, Dipl. (Convince) +16 | Low-light| Speed 30ft | Active cond:

Reflex: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19

"Ahhh ... this beast even hurts you when you attack it!"

Will only be able to make my post tomorrow. Put me in delay if needed.


Silver ! Gold

If you know what you want to do, you can roll your next round now :)

Grand Lodge

male Dwarf Barbarian (unchained) (Drunken Rager) 3 | HP : 23/38 | AC/FF/T 13/11/12 | Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +2 | Rage 8/12

'Ey! Bad!" Drogun shouts as he hits at the canine with his mug.

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27
1d3 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Dark Archive

M Elf Necromancer wizard 4 | AC: 14/12/12 | HP: 26/26 | Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMB +0, CMD 12 | Init +4 | Perc +5 | Command Undead 7/7 (DC 17 Will)

Excellent. Now to up our own odds. Evariel strides forward, muttering the completion of another spell, and touches Drogun. The dwarf grows to enormous size, as does his mug and other weapons.

Enlarge person on Drogun!

The Exchange

Male N Human (Varisian) Arcanist 5 | HP: 32/32 +13tmp| AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: 0, CMD: 12 | F: +3, R: +4, W: +5 | Init: +6 | Perc: +3, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | Arcane Reservoir: 1/8 | Spell slots: 1st 0/6; 2nd 2/5 | Active conditions: Mage armor, False life

"Heel, you damned beasts! Keep down!" Tiberius hisses, and sends another set of magic missiles to strike down the howlers.

Casting with CL8
2x missile on green: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (4, 3) + 2 = 9CMB to trip: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (11) + 14 = 25
2x missile on blue: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (4, 1) + 2 = 7CMB to trip: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (13) + 14 = 27


Silver ! Gold

In a drunken stupor the dwarf swings his damaged cup and manages to stick himself on the long ebony quills. 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 plus Reflex save needed. Evarial lays a hand on his shoulder, and begins muttering a spell.

Tiberius has an action (before the creatures moved (can post two). Zaarah, and Zestel still have an action for this round.

R2
Drogun (22): punches G
Evarial (18): begins casting
Tiberius (18): <--here now
Howlers (16): move, bite at D. (blind.)
G +10+9+7 (+1nl), B +6
Zaarah (11): <--here now
Zestel (9): <--here now

101 to 150 of 306 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] Beyond the White-half Halflight Path (Gameday VII) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.