The Valwick Chronicles

Game Master Signore di Fortuna

The tales of a town.


5,551 to 5,600 of 7,868 << first < prev | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | next > last >>

Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Nodding again she gives her mother's cheek a kiss before going to the door, "Okay, I guess we can figure out a good time to do that after we get back from the mines. Love you mama, I'll see you after we get back okay?"


"It's your bag, you can do what you want, Rajni," Asha says. "If you want me to make you some snacks for your trip, let me know."


Female Fetchling Ranger 6 HP: 51/51; AC: 20, T: 16, FF: 15; Init: +7; Fort: +7, Ref: +10, Will: +1

She grins from ear to ear, "Oh yes! I would LOVE some snacks...I mean, I think Juhi would like them too. Oh thank you mama!!" She gives her another exuberant hug before getting up off the couch and going over to the group of people in her mama's shop she approaches the half orc, "Ummm...excuse me? I just wanted to ask, that is...your friends seem to be getting ready to go on a trip and since I don't need this bag anymore I was wondering if they'd like to have it? It's a bag of holding type two and it can carry like five hundred pounds and feel not heavy at all. I know it's not as big as some of the bags, but I just thought it would help them out since I have no use for it now."


Female Fetchling Ranger 6 HP: 51/51; AC: 20, T: 16, FF: 15; Init: +7; Fort: +7, Ref: +10, Will: +1

She shrugs, "Okay, but then I gotta go. I need to get some stuff and talk to some people."

She goes with her and the exotic looking tattooed lady over to where her friends seem to be gathered around and talking.


Female Half-Orc Bloodrager 7 HP: 84/84; AC: 17,T: 10, FF: 16; Fort: +9, Ref: +4, Will: +4; Init: +0; Perception: +10

She didn't know the petite dark girl very well, but she was clearly excited about something the way she was carrying on with Ms. Asha. Giving her a smile she says, "Yeah, I'm sure they would appreciate that. Thank you. I think we're all ready to check out too. Come on, why don't you come over with me and you can give it to them."


Female Half-Orc Bloodrager 7 HP: 84/84; AC: 17,T: 10, FF: 16; Fort: +9, Ref: +4, Will: +4; Init: +0; Perception: +10

Stupid site posting things out of order. *sigh*

Taking the young lady with her over to Jerrica and the others she asks, "If you guys are ready we can get these things and go to the mines next, but first...this young lady has something she wants to ask you." Derika says while gesturing towards the fetchling.

I'm sorry, I couldn't remember if Rajni had met Derika and Vishanti yet or not. There's been a lot of people in and out of this shop.


Female Fetchling Ranger 6 HP: 51/51; AC: 20, T: 16, FF: 15; Init: +7; Fort: +7, Ref: +10, Will: +1

Rajni blushes darkly at being put on the spot, "Uhhh...ummm...well, you see...I noticed you were buying lots of stuff and thought maybe you were going on a trip or something and not everyone has a horse with a sled to pull their stuff around with and so I thought maybe you'd like to have this bag I have? It's not as big as some, but it can hold like up to five hundred pounds and not even feel heavy. I really don't need it anymore and would feel better if I knew it was being put to good use." She says while holding the bag of holding out to the shorter blond.


"Be safe out there, Gashka," Kealey says before her daughter leaves.


Female Human Rogue (Unchained) 4; HP: 27/27; AC: 18, FF: 13, T: 15; F: +2, R: +8, W: +2; Init: +4; Perception: +8

"Oh...uh...thanks," Jerrica says, taking the bag. "That's very nice of you."


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

She nods, "I will mama, promise." She says before waving goodbye and heading outside to take a walk for a little bit before going back to the house.


Female Fetchling Ranger 6 HP: 51/51; AC: 20, T: 16, FF: 15; Init: +7; Fort: +7, Ref: +10, Will: +1

She kind of shrugs, "You're welcome, it's not a problem. Just be careful out there, and welcome to Valwick." She says with a smile before heading back into the kitchen, "Okay Juhi, I'm headed to Halfpocket's now. Was there anything you think you might need that I can pick up while I'm over there?"


Female Fetchling Ranger 6 HP: 51/51; AC: 20, T: 16, FF: 15; Init: +7; Fort: +7, Ref: +10, Will: +1

She nods, "Sure, I'll be back after a while." With that, she heads out of the house with Shar to the shop.


Juhi shakes her head. "No, I can't think of anything. If you do, just pick it up for me, okay?"


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Worried that she had somehow said something wrong again, she gets quiet as they wait to see what Ieyasu had on the menu today.


"Welcome back," Halfpocket says as Rajni enters the store. He quickly goes back to helping several customers in the store.


Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

Malyoxa smiles. "I can see why Laenid fancies you. You have such an optimistic spirit. I haven't met someone with your kind of outlook in a long time. Life has a habit of wearing people out."


"Good afternoon," Ieyasu says. "It is good to see you again. What can I get for you?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Laenid blushes and glances at Jin. "She isn't wrong."


Female Fetchling Ranger 6 HP: 51/51; AC: 20, T: 16, FF: 15; Init: +7; Fort: +7, Ref: +10, Will: +1

She barely has time to offer a wave before he goes tho help the other customers. Knowing that her little sister would be outfitted against the cold by their mother, she looks for more practical items to help Juhi on this trip. She picks out another bedroll, waterskin, another mess kit, and a couple more pillows and blankets to make sure they had enough to keep warm while they rested.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

Hitome just smiles as Malyoxa explains. "It seems to be one of the biggest boons of Valwick, people gaining a chance to start anew,"


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

She looks from Malyoxa to Laenid, "Really? I was just being honest. It's true, life can wear you down...but only if you let it. I won't." Looking back at Hitome she nods, "Yeah, everyone deserves a chance at a new beginning."

Looking up as Ieyasu approaches she smiles, "Hello again Ieyasu-San. We were wondering what you had today, and I'd like some of your hot tea please."


Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

Malyoxa shrugs. "That might be true for Valwick...the rest of Zahvroma has history, though."


"I have some teriyaki chicken, soy-glazed salmon and some ramen," Ieyasu answers. "And rice, of course."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Smiling she says, "Could I have the salmon and some ramen please?" Looking over at Malyoxa she shrugs, "Well, call me the eternal optimist, but if it's history...it's in the past, and we....we are the future. Things change all the time, they can change for Zhavroma as well."


Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

"My brother might have an issue with that," Malyoxa says. "I'll take some chicken, rice and whatever alcohol you've got on hand."


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

"Who is your brother?" Laenid asks. "I'll have some of that rah-men and tea too."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Jin just smiles, "A well aimed spear is worth three."


Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

Malyoxa laughs. "What is that supposed to mean?"


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

"It could mean different things depending on your point of perspective, but to me it simply means that with the right tools and in time, we will cut down those that oppose us and insist on doing evil. We stay true to our course and no one will be able to stand against us. If your brother intends to do evil on Zahvroma....he's gonna have a bad time." She says with absolute conviction.


Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

"Oh, he's a Necromancer," Malyoxa says off-handedly. "He's already done plenty of evil."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

She kind of shrugs, "I'm sorry Malyoxa....then be assured that one way or another, if not by our hands, then by someone else's...he will be dealt with."


Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

"I'm sure he will. I didn't care for him much anyway," Malyoxa says. "So self-involved."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

She nods, "I really am sorry you had to have a jerk for a brother though. You deserve a nice one. It's okay though because you're here now and we like you. Right Hitome, right Laenid?" She says, looking to her midwife and girlfriend for confirmation.


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

"Of course, you're nothing like any of the demon-worshipping drow I've had the displeasure of meeting," Laenid says. "I mean...you're a likable person."


"Doing some shopping, Rajni?" Halfpocket asks as he returns to the counter.


Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

"Not all drow are demon worshippers, but those who don't are rare," Malyoxa says. "High drow society kind of frowns on independent and non-evil thought."


"A blade with no purpose is more dangerous than one wielded in the line of duty," Ieyasu muses.


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

"You must have been a real bee in their bonnet then eh Malyoxa? Like I said, I don't really know anything about them....but, I can totally tell you're nothing like the ones you're talking about." She says, with a decisive little nod of her head. Looking at Hitome she blushes slightly, "I'm sorry Hitome, we've seem to have gotten a bit carried away, what did you want to eat?"


Female Fetchling Ranger 6 HP: 51/51; AC: 20, T: 16, FF: 15; Init: +7; Fort: +7, Ref: +10, Will: +1

She nods with a happy look on her face, "Oh yeah, we're going on that camping trip after all. Me and Toni, some of her friends too...and Juhi. Mama said she could come with us as long as I promised to keep her safe and make sure that she doesn't get sick. We're leaving morning after tomorrow, so I was making sure I had everything I needed since Juhi is coming with us, extra bedding, another waterskin...you know, just camping stuff that she doesn't have. So, I'll be in tomorrow and then I'll be out for a couple of days until we get back." She looks around the store, "Looks like you've been staying busy as usual. Just like mama....there's been a lot of new people in the store lately." She remarks as she thinks about all the new faces she's been seeing in town.


"It'll slow down soon," Halfpocket says. "Word from some of these new arrivals is that the weather is going to hold out much longer for travel. The last ship that came in ended up with a broken mast. Anyway, I hope you have fun. I'll make sure that your work room is nice and neat for when you get back, though it might be a little full."

He calculates Rajni's purchases. "Did you want to pick that up with your pay from today?"


Female Fetchling Ranger 6 HP: 51/51; AC: 20, T: 16, FF: 15; Init: +7; Fort: +7, Ref: +10, Will: +1

She nods, "Yeah sure, if that's alright."


"It's not a problem," Halfpocket says. "Did you need a bag?"


Female Fetchling Ranger 6 HP: 51/51; AC: 20, T: 16, FF: 15; Init: +7; Fort: +7, Ref: +10, Will: +1

She seems to think for a moment, "Maybe I should, at least until I can pack everything into the sled."


Female Aasimar Warpriest 12; Mythic tier 3rd (Marshal); HP: 102/102; AC: 25(28), FF: 19, T: 14; Init: +5, Fort: +12, Ref: +7, Will: +15; Perception: +9

While Ylrhea cuts up the vegetables and starts putting them in the pot, Arista washes off some mushrooms, and starts slicing them up for the soup. Once they have everything in the pot, Arista shoes Ylrhea how she measures the seasoning and adds just a pinch of salt and pepper to the concoction. As she stirs it she looks at her friend, "Konstantyna and Lucy are coming over for lunch tomorrow. You could come over mid morning and help me prepare it if you want to, and then stay and have lunch with us? I was thinking of making a roasted chicken with vegetables, and maybe some biscuits to go with it? What do you think?"


Halfpocket digs around under the counter and produces a large canvas bag for Rajni. "You can bring that back whenever you get a chance."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Gnome Rogue 13; Mythic Tier 3rd (Trickster) HP: 115/115; AC: 26, FF: 19, T: 17; Fort: +8, Ref: +16, Will +7 (+4 vs fear); Perception: +19; Init: +8

"I'm sure that whatever you make will be good," Ylrhea says. "You're one of the best cooks in Valwick, aside from Hadrinn and maybe Ieyasu. I wouldn't mind staying for lunch, I guess. It's not like I have any plans."


Female Fetchling Ranger 6 HP: 51/51; AC: 20, T: 16, FF: 15; Init: +7; Fort: +7, Ref: +10, Will: +1

She packs everything in the bag and lifts it over her shoulder with a grunt, "Thank you Mr. Halfpocket. I'll return it after I get the sled packed after work tomorrow. I'll see you tomorrow." Hefting the heavy sack over her shoulder she leaves the shop and heads out to find Clara.


Female Aasimar Warpriest 12; Mythic tier 3rd (Marshal); HP: 102/102; AC: 25(28), FF: 19, T: 14; Init: +5, Fort: +12, Ref: +7, Will: +15; Perception: +9

She gives her a tired smile, "Great, so just come over around ten tomorrow and I'll show you how I make it. So, now that all the vegetables are in the pot, we have to let it simmer for about forty five minutes before heating up the slices of meat and the bread. Right now I'm just going to slice up some cheese to go on the sandwiches." She explains while getting the cheese out to slice up.

I get by with a little help from my friends: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31


Female Gnome Rogue 13; Mythic Tier 3rd (Trickster) HP: 115/115; AC: 26, FF: 19, T: 17; Fort: +8, Ref: +16, Will +7 (+4 vs fear); Perception: +19; Init: +8

Ylrhea plops herself down in one of the chairs while Arista is busy cutting the cheese.


Female Human Paladin 6/Champion 1 HP: 47/47; AC:18, T:11, FF:18, Init +0, Perception +0, F:+10, R:+6, W:+9 (Immune to disease and fear)

Rajni finds Clara patrolling along the beach, gazing out at the waves every so often.

5,551 to 5,600 of 7,868 << first < prev | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Valwick Chronicles All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.