The Seven Seasoned Pathfinders (Core) (Inactive)

Game Master caps

Maps & Handouts


901 to 950 of 2,352 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>
Sczarni

Dunbar's readied action takes a standard action on his turn. The wolf beat his initiative and jumped on to the ship before Dunbar had a chance to ready that action. This is why I allowed him to change his action if he wished. Since he decided to proceed with the shot while in melee it provokes an AoO.

Ēoswulf moves around the wolf and with a hearty shove, pitches the wolf into the water.

Removing wolf from combat, Geo may change his actions. Ēoswulf did not provoke an AoO as the wolf does not possess combat reflexes.

Filla attempts to return fire, but only manages to put another bolt into the river.

20 Ēoswulf
13 Geoclunicus
12 Filla
11 Dunbar
10 Maximos

8 Guards

Bold have actions.

Liberty's Edge

Male Elf Rogue 2 / Wizard 2 (Diviner) HP: 26/26| AC: 18, 14 tch, 14 ff | Fort: +1, Ref: +8, Will: +5 | Init: + 4 | Perc: +11/+12 traps| SM: +7 | Stealth: +10 | Active: none

Nice move, Eoswulf, but what a waste of a crit!

How many moor lines are there? Can we cut them or untie them? Could the monkey (Geo's new familiar) go release it now that the wolf is gone? Or are we forced to incapacitate these guys first?

If we can release the ship:
Geo will try to do so, cutting the line with his dagger, and/or sending the monkey to untie it and swing back.

If not:

Geo will ready a Color Spray spell to go off if both red and blue come within range.

Sczarni

Kyshkumen wrote:
The crew springs into action to raise the sails and get out of there. This may take a few rounds.

So color spray readied.

Dark Archive

36007- 11 - Gnome - Universalist 3 | 26/26 HP | Fort: +3 Refex: +2 Will: +3 | Initiative: +5 | Perception: +2 | AC: 12/12/11 (Mage Armor 16/12/15)

Maximos, seeing the enemies either too far away or too dispersed to take down en-mass, pulls a scroll and casts GREASE on the gang plank ...
where-ever the two men would have to cross it for sure... near the top where they'll be flat-footed as they pass through, but within reach, and may still slip into the water

Sczarni

Posting for Dunbar since it has been a few days.

Geoclunicus readies a spell while Maximos greases the gangplank. Dunbar works frantically to reload his crossbow.

Another volley of fire comes from the guards on the docks.

Green vs Filla: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Red vs Maximos: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 8

Blue vs Geoclunicus: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14 I do not believe Geoclunicus took the time to cast mage armor.
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 4

The crew has the sails up and the wind is just starting to catch in the sails.

Round 3

20 Ēoswulf
13 Geoclunicus
12 Filla
11 Dunbar
10 Maximos

8 Guards

Everyone is back up.

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

Delaying until I see what the party does. If they all act and nothing seems obvious, will go into full defense.

Ēoswulf looks around hesitantly.

Silver Crusade

PFS #76925-38 Female Half-Elf NG Ranger 2/ Rogue 1 | HP:24/24| AC: 17/14/14|Init: +7| Perc: +12| Fort: +6| Ref: +9| Will: +2| CMB: +4| CMD: 17| L.bow: +5;1d8| S.Sword: +4;1d6+2|
Skills:
Acro:+8| App:+2| Bluff:+0| Climb:+1| Diplo:+4| DD:+7| H.Animal:+5| Heal:+5| Intim: +0| Kn.(Geo/Nat): +8| Kn.(Loc): +7| Kn.(Dun):+6| S.M: +1| Sleight:+7| Stealth: +7| Sur:+6| Swim: +5|

"Cast off! Cut us off Ēoswulf! Before more of them come." Fillia calls out as she begins to trade fire with the crossbow man.
Fire at CB, Favored Enemy Human 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 2 = 131d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

I understood Ēoswulf's actions unmoored us already. If not, he'll definitely be going to hack at the ropes some more.

Dark Archive

36007- 11 - Gnome - Universalist 3 | 26/26 HP | Fort: +3 Refex: +2 Will: +3 | Initiative: +5 | Perception: +2 | AC: 12/12/11 (Mage Armor 16/12/15)

Maximos snarls in pain and fires at red

Ranged: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

... his shot going wild.


Male Human Ranger-1 | AC 17 T 12 FF 13 | HP 13/13 | F +4 R +5 W +2 | CMB=3 CMD=16 | Init +3 | Perc +5

If the boat is still being boarded, Dunbar will fire at the closest interloper, otherwise he will hold his shot. Ranged Hvy Xbow Atk vs. ?: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 2 + 1 = 16  Damage?: 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Sorry, squandered away the holiday weekend... No excuse! ;)

-Posted with Wayfinder

Sczarni

Filla drops one of the guards with a singles shot to the chest, while Maximos is still getting the hang of this crossbow. Dunbar fires at the main guard, landing a shot in the mans gut.

The single moor was indeed cut, the crew is scrambling to get the ship out of dock.

Round 3

20 Ēoswulf
13 Geoclunicus

12 Filla
11 Dunbar
10 Maximos
8 Guards

Bold still have actions.

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

Ēoswulf eyes the injured guards and steps up to the edge of the ship.

readied action to bull rush off the ship anyone who tries to get on the ship

-Posted with Wayfinder

Liberty's Edge

Male Elf Rogue 2 / Wizard 2 (Diviner) HP: 26/26| AC: 18, 14 tch, 14 ff | Fort: +1, Ref: +8, Will: +5 | Init: + 4 | Perc: +11/+12 traps| SM: +7 | Stealth: +10 | Active: none

Geo takes cover, and uses his wand to cast mage armor on himself. No need to hurt these guys, and we are leaving anyway, right?

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

yeah, definitely trying to do minimal harm here

-Posted with Wayfinder

Sczarni

The guard wounded by Dunbar manages to stumble his way back toward the wherehouses, clutching his wound as he goes. The one remaining guard continues to fire on the vessel.

Blue vs Maximos: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

The Pathfinders then take cover as the ship pulls out of the slip and heads back out onto the river, a few more cross bow bolts strike various parts of the ship, but no more injuries are inflicted.

Moving this along since the consensus is to inflict minimal damage. Filla is down 5 hp, Maximos is down 8 and Geoclunicus is down 4.

Passad and the two dwarves emerge from below deck. The two dwarves look very unhappy. "That was to close, we could have been captured had it not been for the quick actions of the Pathfinders." Metella nearly growls at Passad. The rich merchant simply shurgs and replies, "Sometimes the risks are worth the rewards." He looks over at the Pathfinders, "We did get the notice that we paid the tax yes?"

Liberty's Edge

Male Elf Rogue 2 / Wizard 2 (Diviner) HP: 26/26| AC: 18, 14 tch, 14 ff | Fort: +1, Ref: +8, Will: +5 | Init: + 4 | Perc: +11/+12 traps| SM: +7 | Stealth: +10 | Active: none

Geoclunicus grins as he shows the scroll. "Yes, but not without some injury..."

Geo offers his wand for healing, asking Fillia to do the honors.

CLW Filia: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
CLW Max: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
CLW Max: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
CLW Geo: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Should put everyone full, right?

Silver Crusade

PFS #76925-38 Female Half-Elf NG Ranger 2/ Rogue 1 | HP:24/24| AC: 17/14/14|Init: +7| Perc: +12| Fort: +6| Ref: +9| Will: +2| CMB: +4| CMD: 17| L.bow: +5;1d8| S.Sword: +4;1d6+2|
Skills:
Acro:+8| App:+2| Bluff:+0| Climb:+1| Diplo:+4| DD:+7| H.Animal:+5| Heal:+5| Intim: +0| Kn.(Geo/Nat): +8| Kn.(Loc): +7| Kn.(Dun):+6| S.M: +1| Sleight:+7| Stealth: +7| Sur:+6| Swim: +5|

Fillia grins as she takes the offered wand and help everyone with their wounds.

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

"I'm glad to be away from there."

-Posted with Wayfinder

Dark Archive

36007- 11 - Gnome - Universalist 3 | 26/26 HP | Fort: +3 Refex: +2 Will: +3 | Initiative: +5 | Perception: +2 | AC: 12/12/11 (Mage Armor 16/12/15)

Thanks Geo ... we can count those two charges on Max's CLW Wand though ...

Sczarni

Passad watches with mild interest as the Pathfinders magically mend their wounds. "A few scrapes an bruises, but well worth the reward." Amauhak, who hasn't seemed to say a word since the departure, suddenly speaks up. "Now that we have made it past the capital we must consider how to go about the rescue mission. We obviously can't just go barging into this inn slashing and burning. It will take a bit of subterfuge, I'd be interested in hearing how our Pathfinder friends plan to approach the inn without rousing suspicion."

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

"What could be suspicious about some travelers approaching an Inn? Do we not look the part?"

-Posted with Wayfinder

Dark Archive

36007- 11 - Gnome - Universalist 3 | 26/26 HP | Fort: +3 Refex: +2 Will: +3 | Initiative: +5 | Perception: +2 | AC: 12/12/11 (Mage Armor 16/12/15)

"I could sure use a drink!", chirps Max

Silver Crusade

PFS #76925-38 Female Half-Elf NG Ranger 2/ Rogue 1 | HP:24/24| AC: 17/14/14|Init: +7| Perc: +12| Fort: +6| Ref: +9| Will: +2| CMB: +4| CMD: 17| L.bow: +5;1d8| S.Sword: +4;1d6+2|
Skills:
Acro:+8| App:+2| Bluff:+0| Climb:+1| Diplo:+4| DD:+7| H.Animal:+5| Heal:+5| Intim: +0| Kn.(Geo/Nat): +8| Kn.(Loc): +7| Kn.(Dun):+6| S.M: +1| Sleight:+7| Stealth: +7| Sur:+6| Swim: +5|

"Travellers who come in and get a room? I don't think that's much suspicion to arouse. We can investigate the Inn at our leisure then."

Liberty's Edge

Male Elf Rogue 2 / Wizard 2 (Diviner) HP: 26/26| AC: 18, 14 tch, 14 ff | Fort: +1, Ref: +8, Will: +5 | Init: + 4 | Perc: +11/+12 traps| SM: +7 | Stealth: +10 | Active: none

"Perhaps we should at least come up with the story other than 'we just happened through these parts...', eh? Anyone have merchant skills?"

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

Ēoswulf bows to Geoclunicus. "I represent my family's merchant dealings. What do you have in mind?"

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (CORE) Fighter- 2 | AC:18 T:13 FF:15 | HP 24/24 | F+5, R+3, W+1 | CMB=5 CMD=18 | Init +5 | Perc +2, +4 to notice unusual stonework.

"Militarily speaking we need some reconnaissance instead of a head on assault. a small team of folks who possess the art of stealth and cunning coupled with some diplomats to try and ascertain and knowledge of exactly where our three Strategists are being held by these Godless priests of Razmiri." the former soldier announces.

"And once we can develop some intelligence, we can formulate a rescue plan... Now I sound like a working blacksmith's shop with every other step, so who does that leave?

Liberty's Edge

Male Elf Rogue 2 / Wizard 2 (Diviner) HP: 26/26| AC: 18, 14 tch, 14 ff | Fort: +1, Ref: +8, Will: +5 | Init: + 4 | Perc: +11/+12 traps| SM: +7 | Stealth: +10 | Active: none

"I was suggesting maybe we are simply a merchant and his hired protectors, in town to start some new business venture. But if we want to go in stealth-like, my services are at your disposal. I could even don a disguise, if we think that best."

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

"I think we could work with you as my hired guards. My front as a merchant looking for new trade won't even be a false one."

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (CORE) Fighter- 2 | AC:18 T:13 FF:15 | HP 24/24 | F+5, R+3, W+1 | CMB=5 CMD=18 | Init +5 | Perc +2, +4 to notice unusual stonework.

Im in... strength in numbers as me old academy instructor always said!

Dark Archive

36007- 11 - Gnome - Universalist 3 | 26/26 HP | Fort: +3 Refex: +2 Will: +3 | Initiative: +5 | Perception: +2 | AC: 12/12/11 (Mage Armor 16/12/15)

"Bodyguard it is!"

Silver Crusade

PFS #76925-38 Female Half-Elf NG Ranger 2/ Rogue 1 | HP:24/24| AC: 17/14/14|Init: +7| Perc: +12| Fort: +6| Ref: +9| Will: +2| CMB: +4| CMD: 17| L.bow: +5;1d8| S.Sword: +4;1d6+2|
Skills:
Acro:+8| App:+2| Bluff:+0| Climb:+1| Diplo:+4| DD:+7| H.Animal:+5| Heal:+5| Intim: +0| Kn.(Geo/Nat): +8| Kn.(Loc): +7| Kn.(Dun):+6| S.M: +1| Sleight:+7| Stealth: +7| Sur:+6| Swim: +5|

"I agree! To the Inn!"

Sczarni

Amauhak nods his approval as the Pathfinders put their heads together to come up with a reason for their visit. Passad then interjects with, "Great minds must think alike. I was thinking the same thing, though if I may make a small suggestion. You could mention that the reason for this trip is to set up a regular trade route so you'll need to fully inspect the grounds. Such requests are no uncommon and should help to cover any snooping around you get caught doing." Mettella just slowly shakes her head adding, "Well it's decided then. We'll stay on the ship while you check out the inn as merchants. Though I highly recommend staying the night and searching after the inn keepers are asleep."

The river narrows ahead, flowing around a central isle thick with trees and vegetion. The northern fork of the river runs beneath a canopy formed by the isle's overhanging trees and riverside foliage while to the south, the river is open to the sky above. The captain looks at the Pathfinders. "Any preference, there is still time to steer the ship past either side of the island."

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

"Two very good suggestions, thank you, honorable merchants."

"Let's take the Southern fork. That way nothing can drop onto the ship from the branches."

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (CORE) Fighter- 2 | AC:18 T:13 FF:15 | HP 24/24 | F+5, R+3, W+1 | CMB=5 CMD=18 | Init +5 | Perc +2, +4 to notice unusual stonework.

"Exactly what the bandits would want you to think as they set a disablin' trap on the clear side... Wha!?? 'avent ye ever heard of 'Red Teamin' a plan!?"

Liberty's Edge

Male Elf Rogue 2 / Wizard 2 (Diviner) HP: 26/26| AC: 18, 14 tch, 14 ff | Fort: +1, Ref: +8, Will: +5 | Init: + 4 | Perc: +11/+12 traps| SM: +7 | Stealth: +10 | Active: none

"I concur, that overhead foliage looks to eb a perfect place to drop on us from. Southern route it should be."

Silver Crusade

PFS #76925-38 Female Half-Elf NG Ranger 2/ Rogue 1 | HP:24/24| AC: 17/14/14|Init: +7| Perc: +12| Fort: +6| Ref: +9| Will: +2| CMB: +4| CMD: 17| L.bow: +5;1d8| S.Sword: +4;1d6+2|
Skills:
Acro:+8| App:+2| Bluff:+0| Climb:+1| Diplo:+4| DD:+7| H.Animal:+5| Heal:+5| Intim: +0| Kn.(Geo/Nat): +8| Kn.(Loc): +7| Kn.(Dun):+6| S.M: +1| Sleight:+7| Stealth: +7| Sur:+6| Swim: +5|

"I guess any place is a good place." Fillia makes no bones that she doesn't care about either.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (CORE) Fighter- 2 | AC:18 T:13 FF:15 | HP 24/24 | F+5, R+3, W+1 | CMB=5 CMD=18 | Init +5 | Perc +2, +4 to notice unusual stonework.

Dunbar strums the string of his readied x-bow and absent mindedly touches the handle of his great axe as the skipper plots their course around the island.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Sczarni

The captain steers the ship toward the south side of the island, keeping an open sky over the ship. All seems to be going well when a wing creature suddenly emerges from beneath the water a small snake wriggling in it's claws. Before the party has time to react the winged reptile tosses the snake on to the deck of the ship.

Init:

Geoclunicus: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Ēoswulf Gērmwynson: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Fillia Bloodstone: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Dunbar: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Maximos: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
Snake: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Flying creature: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

Round 1

27 Fillia
22 Snake
20 Maximos
17 Flying creature
12 Dunbar
7 Ēoswulf
6 Geoclunicus

Fillia is up. It will be a knowledge nature check to identify the flying creature.

Silver Crusade

PFS #76925-38 Female Half-Elf NG Ranger 2/ Rogue 1 | HP:24/24| AC: 17/14/14|Init: +7| Perc: +12| Fort: +6| Ref: +9| Will: +2| CMB: +4| CMD: 17| L.bow: +5;1d8| S.Sword: +4;1d6+2|
Skills:
Acro:+8| App:+2| Bluff:+0| Climb:+1| Diplo:+4| DD:+7| H.Animal:+5| Heal:+5| Intim: +0| Kn.(Geo/Nat): +8| Kn.(Loc): +7| Kn.(Dun):+6| S.M: +1| Sleight:+7| Stealth: +7| Sur:+6| Swim: +5|

Wow....Knowledge (Nature): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Fire an arrow 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 121d8 ⇒ 5 Figures....

Fillia fires an arrow in haste and watches it go wide as her aim is off.

Sczarni

Filla:
This is a River Drake. It is immune to Paralysis and Sleep with along with some Acid resistance. I can also spit a caustic mucus that has the ability to entangle it's targets in a small area.

Snake rolls on the deck hissing for a moment before slithering off the ship and back into the water. Clearly not a willing participant in this battle.

Round 1

27 Fillia
20 Maximos
17 Flying creature
12 Dunbar
7 Ēoswulf
6 Geoclunicus

Maximos is up.

Dark Archive

36007- 11 - Gnome - Universalist 3 | 26/26 HP | Fort: +3 Refex: +2 Will: +3 | Initiative: +5 | Perception: +2 | AC: 12/12/11 (Mage Armor 16/12/15)

Knowledge Nature: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

Maximos throws his dagger using Hand of the Apprentice at the winged creature ...

1d20+5: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

The dagger flies through the air with precision, guided by arcane magics, but the powers do not aid in the strength of the throw. It bounces off the creature and returns to Max's hand.

"Thats a river drake... resists acid!"

Silver Crusade

PFS #76925-38 Female Half-Elf NG Ranger 2/ Rogue 1 | HP:24/24| AC: 17/14/14|Init: +7| Perc: +12| Fort: +6| Ref: +9| Will: +2| CMB: +4| CMD: 17| L.bow: +5;1d8| S.Sword: +4;1d6+2|
Skills:
Acro:+8| App:+2| Bluff:+0| Climb:+1| Diplo:+4| DD:+7| H.Animal:+5| Heal:+5| Intim: +0| Kn.(Geo/Nat): +8| Kn.(Loc): +7| Kn.(Dun):+6| S.M: +1| Sleight:+7| Stealth: +7| Sur:+6| Swim: +5|

"Nasty Piece of work that one is. Shiny and beautiful scales it does have though. Can't be paraylsed or made to sleep with resistance to acid! Also spits sticky burning acid that can tangle you up if not careful!"

Sczarni

Maximos's sends his dagger flying end over end at the river drake. Unfortunately it ends up striking the drake with the handle before returning to the gnome leaving a small welt on the river monster.

I believe this still does 1 NL damage

Fillia shouts out a warning of the drakes abilities just as the creature makes a strange snorting sound before spitting a glob of mucus at Ēoswulf, covering both the Ulfen man and Geoclunicus in acidic slime.

Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 1) = 3

DC 12 reflex to take half damage and avoid being entangled.

Round 1

27 Fillia
20 Maximos

17 Flying creature (1 NL)
12 Dunbar
7 Ēoswulf
6 Geoclunicus

Everyone is back up.

Dark Archive

36007- 11 - Gnome - Universalist 3 | 26/26 HP | Fort: +3 Refex: +2 Will: +3 | Initiative: +5 | Perception: +2 | AC: 12/12/11 (Mage Armor 16/12/15)

Huh, didn't know that, a fellow player that's playing a monkey familiar will be so happy! From the combat section, "Minimum Damage: If penalties reduce the damage result to less than 1, a hit still deals 1 point of nonlethal damage."

The Exchange

Male NG Human (Ulfen) Barbarian/Rogue 3/1 | HP 37 | AC 21 T 13 FF 18; never flat-footed; +1 vs. traps | CMB +7, CMD 20 | F: +6, R: +7; +1 vs. traps, W: +1; +2 vs. charm and compulsion | Init: +3 | Perc: +6; +1 vs. traps, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Rage: 15 rounds | Sneak Attack: 1d6 | Active conditions: None.

Ēoswulf dodges some of the acid. He steps out of it and then raises a javelin, hurling it at the creature.

Crunch:
Notes:
(None)

Round 1 action:
5' step
Move action to draw javelin
Standard action to attack

Rolls:
Reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

javelin, attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22 for piercing: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf (CORE) Fighter- 2 | AC:18 T:13 FF:15 | HP 24/24 | F+5, R+3, W+1 | CMB=5 CMD=18 | Init +5 | Perc +2, +4 to notice unusual stonework.

The Dwarven fighter calmly shoulders his heavy x-bow and takes aim at the river dragon. He breathes in, releases half his air, holds steady on the small point he has singled out on the reptilian, and gently squeezes the release mechanism. Just like he repeatedly drilled his men when he was a Troop Commander in the King's Axes all those many months ago.... However this reminiscing causes Dunbar to fail to induce the proper lead and he misses badly!

Ranged Hvy Xbow Atk vs. Drake: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 1 = 5
Damage?: 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

Liberty's Edge

Male Elf Rogue 2 / Wizard 2 (Diviner) HP: 26/26| AC: 18, 14 tch, 14 ff | Fort: +1, Ref: +8, Will: +5 | Init: + 4 | Perc: +11/+12 traps| SM: +7 | Stealth: +10 | Active: none

Reflex Save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

Geoclunicus nimbly dodges out of the way of the streaming acid, taking minimal damage, but it still stings.

Hearing that acid is no good, Geo spreads out and prepares to case color spray if the creature comes within range. (Readied Action)

Silver Crusade

PFS #76925-38 Female Half-Elf NG Ranger 2/ Rogue 1 | HP:24/24| AC: 17/14/14|Init: +7| Perc: +12| Fort: +6| Ref: +9| Will: +2| CMB: +4| CMD: 17| L.bow: +5;1d8| S.Sword: +4;1d6+2|
Skills:
Acro:+8| App:+2| Bluff:+0| Climb:+1| Diplo:+4| DD:+7| H.Animal:+5| Heal:+5| Intim: +0| Kn.(Geo/Nat): +8| Kn.(Loc): +7| Kn.(Dun):+6| S.M: +1| Sleight:+7| Stealth: +7| Sur:+6| Swim: +5|

Fillia makes sure to watch out for the river drake as she fires an arrow at it!
Phew Phew! 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 191d8 ⇒ 5

Sczarni

1d6 ⇒ 1

Dunbar and Ēoswulf both throw weapons at the drake, however only Ēoswulf's javelin strikes the creature leaving a nasty wound. Geoclunicus finds the drake is within range and sends a wave of bright dazzling colors at the drake.

Will: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

1d4 ⇒ 1

The drake falls helplessly back into the river as Filla tries to hit it with an arrow.

Concealment over 20 is good: 1d100 ⇒ 90

blood rises from the water after Fillia's arrow confirming the hit.

Round 2

27 Fillia
20 Maximos
17 Flying creature (-13/1 NL)
12 Dunbar
7 Ēoswulf [-1]
6 Geoclunicus [-1]

Maximos is up and the creature is out of sight in the water.

Dark Archive

36007- 11 - Gnome - Universalist 3 | 26/26 HP | Fort: +3 Refex: +2 Will: +3 | Initiative: +5 | Perception: +2 | AC: 12/12/11 (Mage Armor 16/12/15)

Maximos holds his action, crossbow ready...

"Get this barge moving!"

901 to 950 of 2,352 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Let the journey begin... All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.