The Reclamation of Zahvroma

Game Master Signore di Fortuna

Chapter 6: A Candle Burning At Both Ends Combat Map


61,201 to 61,250 of 63,953 << first < prev | 1220 | 1221 | 1222 | 1223 | 1224 | 1225 | 1226 | 1227 | 1228 | 1229 | 1230 | next > last >>

Female Aasimar Warpriest 12; Mythic tier 3rd (Marshal); HP: 102/102; AC: 25(28), FF: 19, T: 14; Init: +5, Fort: +12, Ref: +7, Will: +15; Perception: +9

Arista's cheeks turn a very dark metallic shade of grey, "Celine....that's enough. I'm sorry, I think she's still having some separation issues. She was pretty clingy when we got home, but I thought she was getting better." She says while taking her daughter's hand and getting ready to go home.


Female Gnome Rogue 13; Mythic Tier 3rd (Trickster) HP: 115/115; AC: 26, FF: 19, T: 17; Fort: +8, Ref: +16, Will +7 (+4 vs fear); Perception: +19; Init: +8

Ylrhea chuckles. "I don't blame her."


Female Aasimar Warpriest 12; Mythic tier 3rd (Marshal); HP: 102/102; AC: 25(28), FF: 19, T: 14; Init: +5, Fort: +12, Ref: +7, Will: +15; Perception: +9

"Thanks, alright we're gonna go now. I'll see you guys after a while." She then heads back home with Celine.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

Drago couldn't help but smirk, "That is the plan."

Turning about, he headed back home to tidy up.


Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

Yulia smiles and unlocks the door to the shop as Tesia and Rhadaya approach.


Female Gnome Rogue 13; Mythic Tier 3rd (Trickster) HP: 115/115; AC: 26, FF: 19, T: 17; Fort: +8, Ref: +16, Will +7 (+4 vs fear); Perception: +19; Init: +8

Ylrhea waves at Arista and Celine before heading inside Hadrinn's with Sadhana.


Female Half-elf Druid 14/Hierophant 3 HP 123/130; AC 20, FF 19, Touch 11; Perception +30, Init +8; Fort: +12 (+5 vs cold weather), Ref: +6, Will: +16

Tesia smiles back at Yulia, "Good morning Yulia, how are you feeling this morning?"


Female Aasimar Warpriest 12; Mythic tier 3rd (Marshal); HP: 102/102; AC: 25(28), FF: 19, T: 14; Init: +5, Fort: +12, Ref: +7, Will: +15; Perception: +9

Arista waves back as they head to the house. She wondered what she should make for lunch. Maybe Ylrhea would stay and have lunch with them. The thought makes her smile.


Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

"Better," Yulia replies. "I had to drink some icky tea, though."


Female Half-elf Druid 14/Hierophant 3 HP 123/130; AC 20, FF 19, Touch 11; Perception +30, Init +8; Fort: +12 (+5 vs cold weather), Ref: +6, Will: +16

She gives her an understanding look, "I'm sorry you were feeling bad, and I'm sorry you had to drink something icky...but I'm glad you're feeling better. Are you sure you feel up to working today?"


Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

"I wouldn't be here if I wasn't," Yulia answers. "I don't just want to sit at home."

She opens the door and holds it for Tesia and Rhadaya.


Female Half-elf Druid 14/Hierophant 3 HP 123/130; AC 20, FF 19, Touch 11; Perception +30, Init +8; Fort: +12 (+5 vs cold weather), Ref: +6, Will: +16

Tesia goes inside with Rhy, "Well, I'm really glad you're feeling up to it because I would be very sad if we didn't get to have one more cup of your hot chocolate and something yummy to snack on before leaving again." She says with a smile.


Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

"Oh, you're heading out today?" Yulia asks, as she lights the lanterns around the room. "I can make some extra scones so you'll have something good to have on the road."


Tiefling Spirit Ranger 14, Trickster Tier 4
Stats:
Init: +11* | HP: 170/170 | AC: 21 | FF: 16 | Fort: +13 | Ref: +15 | Will: +11 | Perception: +20* | Surge 11/11 | Spirit Bond 3/3
Gwenllian Singer wrote:
"Probably. I'll go get Rex and bring him here," Gwen answers, letting her parents enter.

Cyna laughs. "We probably should have brought him with us, huh?"


Female Sylph Sorceress (Stormborn) 14 Mythic Tier 3rd: Archmage. HP: 80/80. AC: 22 touch 20 FF: 16. Fort: +7 Reflex: +7 Will: +9. Electricity res: 5 Sonic res:5
Arista Milocathe wrote:
Looking at Sadhana and Ylrhea she says, "I'm sorry, I know you want to go eat and have some time together so I won't take it up with my babbling. If...if you have some time after you eat though...I'd really like to see you guys before you leave Sadhana. I'm sorry...I'm just repeating myself now. I probably just need to go take a nap or something." She sighs and pulls on some of her hair.

"If it isn't too much trouble for you, that would be amazing." Rhadaya says, knowing how much her wife loved Yulia's treats.


Female Human (Anizari) Female Human (Anizari) Magus (Bladebound) 14 : Mythic tier 4th (Champion ); HP: 160/160; AC:34 FF:30, T:15; Init:+5, Fort: +12, Ref: +6, Will: +10; Perception:+4(+6)
Arista Milocathe wrote:
Looking at Sadhana and Ylrhea she says, "I'm sorry, I know you want to go eat and have some time together so I won't take it up with my babbling. If...if you have some time after you eat though...I'd really like to see you guys before you leave Sadhana. I'm sorry...I'm just repeating myself now. I probably just need to go take a nap or something." She sighs and pulls on some of her hair.

"Absolutely! I was planning on coming to see you before we left. I'll be round in a little bit." she says to Arista with a smile. "And no, you aren't babbling."

As they head into Hadrinn's the magus takes a deep breathm enjoying the smells she'd come to associate with them being home.


Female Anizari Cleric 12/ Mythic Tier Heirophant 2 ; HP: 79/79; AC: 21, FF: 18, T: 13; Init: +2, Fort: +17 Ref: +14, Will: +21; Perception: +9

Celia savors the fresh crisp air as she walks hand in hand with Clara on the way to Hadrinn's


Female Half-elf Druid 14/Hierophant 3 HP 123/130; AC 20, FF 19, Touch 11; Perception +30, Init +8; Fort: +12 (+5 vs cold weather), Ref: +6, Will: +16

Tesia smiles in agreement, "That would be lovely."


Female Aasimar Warpriest 12; Mythic tier 3rd (Marshal); HP: 102/102; AC: 25(28), FF: 19, T: 14; Init: +5, Fort: +12, Ref: +7, Will: +15; Perception: +9
GM Henry Fortuna wrote:
The next day arrives with dim skies and light snowfall.

So, it is snowing then, but just lightly?


Female Fetchling Ranger 6 HP: 51/51; AC: 20, T: 16, FF: 15; Init: +7; Fort: +7, Ref: +10, Will: +1

After about an hour, she's halfway through the packages in the back. All of the wrapped packages have beautiful bows on them asznd a hand written card on them noting who the gift is from, and the name of the recipient. She grabs thef broom and cleans up her area, finding that a neat workspace helps her work more efficiently.

Once her area is cleaned up, she decides to take a small break and goes out into the main partg of the store to find Halfpocket. Seeing him straightening up a shelf shed goes over to him, "I have half of the packages done and I've cleaned up my wrapping station. I just wanted to take a minute to ask you something. It's gonna be a while before Toni has to go back out again to deal with summoner stuff, so I was hoping we could go camping for like a night or two. You know, just a couple of us girls and I wanted to take Juhi with us so she can get some real experience using those skills we've been practicing, but that will be up to mama. So, I was wondering if we were able to go on this camping trip if I could have a couple days off? I also wanted to make sure I have enough camping supplies and wanted to know if I could buy some firewood as well?"


Yeah, a few flakes here and there, but it's accumulating.


Gwen shrugs. "I would have to get more clothes anyway."

She gets on her tiptoes and gives each of her mothers a kiss on the cheek. "Don't leave before I get back."


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 14; Mythic Tier 4th (Archmage) HP: 103/103; AC: 21, T: 14, FF: 17; Fort: +8, Ref: +10, Will: +11, Init: +12, Perception: +11

"We wouldn't dream of leaving before then," Sienna says.


Halfpocket scratches his beard. "Well, I don't see why not, but just expect for your work to be waiting for you. Maybe it'll be a full day's work when you get back. "

He lets out a well-meaning laugh. "I'm not sure about where you can get firewood, though. Most people still gather from the woods and no one's really stepped in to collect for the town. Might ask at the temple. I know they gather some firewood for the elderly."


Female Gnome Rogue 13; Mythic Tier 3rd (Trickster) HP: 115/115; AC: 26, FF: 19, T: 17; Fort: +8, Ref: +16, Will +7 (+4 vs fear); Perception: +19; Init: +8

"Just trying to soak it all in before you leave, huh?" Ylrhea asks as they head to an empty table.


Female Human Paladin 6/Champion 1 HP: 47/47; AC:18, T:11, FF:18, Init +0, Perception +0, F:+10, R:+6, W:+9 (Immune to disease and fear)

Clara opens the door for Celia when they reach the restaurant.


Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

"Sure thing," Yulia says. "Do you want to wait for the scones before I bring the hot chocolate or do you want it now?"


Female Fetchling Ranger 6 HP: 51/51; AC: 20, T: 16, FF: 15; Init: +7; Fort: +7, Ref: +10, Will: +1

She shakes her head, "Nah...if they've collected it for the elderly, I'm not going to take it. If we need fire wood while we're out, I'll collect it. I might need an axe or something though to cut it with in case I need to cut up larger branches or something. When I get home today I'll need to go through my supplies and see what I have and if there's anything else I'll need before we go....if it works out that we can go that is."


Female Half-elf Druid 14/Hierophant 3 HP 123/130; AC 20, FF 19, Touch 11; Perception +30, Init +8; Fort: +12 (+5 vs cold weather), Ref: +6, Will: +16

She smiles, "Could we have the hot chocolate now, and then maybe another cup with the scones?" She asks sweetly.


"Just let me know."


Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

Yulia giggles as she prepares two cups of hot chocolate. "How could I say no?"


Female Fetchling Ranger 6 HP: 51/51; AC: 20, T: 16, FF: 15; Init: +7; Fort: +7, Ref: +10, Will: +1

She nods, "I will, and thank you Halfpocket. I'll go finish up those other packages now and clean up and stuff. It should only take me another hour or so. I have to go talk to mama about it too." She turns to go back to her work area but pauses, "I promise I won't let the packages wait too long before getting them ready to send out if we go either. Even if it's a whole day's work, I'll get it done. Promise." She finishes before going back to her station and continuing with her wrapping of the packages.


Female Half-elf Druid 14/Hierophant 3 HP 123/130; AC 20, FF 19, Touch 11; Perception +30, Init +8; Fort: +12 (+5 vs cold weather), Ref: +6, Will: +16

"Awe thanks Yulia, you're the best. I know it might seem like I'm going a bit overboard with it....but I have no idea how long we're gonna be gone this time and I just couldn't leave without having some more of your delicious treats and hot chocolate to sustain me until we return."


Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

"I'm sure you won't be gone too long," Yulia says.


Female Half-elf Druid 14/Hierophant 3 HP 123/130; AC 20, FF 19, Touch 11; Perception +30, Init +8; Fort: +12 (+5 vs cold weather), Ref: +6, Will: +16

She shrugs, "Whatever happens, we will always return for more hot chocolate and yummy treats." She says with a giggle.


Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

Yulia brings two cups of hot chocolate to the table. "Aw, thanks. At least, even though I'm not out in the field, I know I can still contribute something."


Female Sylph Sorceress (Stormborn) 14 Mythic Tier 3rd: Archmage. HP: 80/80. AC: 22 touch 20 FF: 16. Fort: +7 Reflex: +7 Will: +9. Electricity res: 5 Sonic res:5

"You definitely can." Rhadaya says with a smile.


Female Human (Anizari) Female Human (Anizari) Magus (Bladebound) 14 : Mythic tier 4th (Champion ); HP: 160/160; AC:34 FF:30, T:15; Init:+5, Fort: +12, Ref: +6, Will: +10; Perception:+4(+6)

"Mmmhmm..." Sādhanā says pulling out a chair for Ylrhea. "Who knows what conditions we're going to end up dealing with once we head north?"


Female Half-elf Druid 14/Hierophant 3 HP 123/130; AC 20, FF 19, Touch 11; Perception +30, Init +8; Fort: +12 (+5 vs cold weather), Ref: +6, Will: +16

She nods in agreement with her wife, "You're part of why we fight so hard to protect this place and the people in it. You're not just our friend, you're part of our family Yulia. The hot chocolate and goodies that you make, that's just the icing on the cake." She says, giving her a warm smile.


Female Gnome Rogue 13; Mythic Tier 3rd (Trickster) HP: 115/115; AC: 26, FF: 19, T: 17; Fort: +8, Ref: +16, Will +7 (+4 vs fear); Perception: +19; Init: +8

"More snow, probably," Ylrhea says, sitting down. "Oh, look, there's Celia and Clara."


Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

Yulia laughs. "I'm sure it's more than icing."


Female Half-elf Druid 14/Hierophant 3 HP 123/130; AC 20, FF 19, Touch 11; Perception +30, Init +8; Fort: +12 (+5 vs cold weather), Ref: +6, Will: +16

She takes a sip of the hot chocolate and considers her words for a moment, "I think I know what I'm trying to say, but it just isn't coming out right. We do what we do for this town and the people in that we care about, but having someone back home that can make things that bring us comfort and joy...that makes it even better...is that right? I don't know...I just hope you know what I'm trying to say, even if it isn't coming out right." She seems to melt in her chair as the yummy chocolate drink starts warming her from the inside out.


Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

"I'm just giving you a hard time," Yulia admits, going into the kitchen and warming up the oven.


Female Half-elf Druid 14/Hierophant 3 HP 123/130; AC 20, FF 19, Touch 11; Perception +30, Init +8; Fort: +12 (+5 vs cold weather), Ref: +6, Will: +16

She blushes, "Oh....sorry, sometimes I still don't understand when people are joking around with me. I guess I'm just not used to it really. We'll definitely come see you though when we get home, we'll need a place to thaw out probably."


Female Aasimar Warpriest 12; Mythic tier 3rd (Marshal); HP: 102/102; AC: 25(28), FF: 19, T: 14; Init: +5, Fort: +12, Ref: +7, Will: +15; Perception: +9

Taking out the left over roast from the cold box she slices it up into thin strips for sandwiches. Putting a pot on the stove she takes some of the juices from the meat and starts warming it. As the juices start warming she adds the sliced up meat to it to warm it again. As the meat is heating on the stove in the juices, she slices up some cheese and other things for the sandwiches. She thought that on a cold day like today, a hot sandwich would taste good. She could re use the vegetables in a soup. Getting some stock from the meat ready, she cuts up the vegetables into bite sized pieces and adds them to it, adding a little more seasoning as she does so. Soup and hot sandwiches sounded like a really yummy idea after all and if Ylreha stayed later for lunch, they would have plenty to go around.

Soup and hot beef sandwiches with au jus sauce: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15

Tasting things she feels that it could be a little bit better and pours some of her magic into the effort.

Surge: 1d6 ⇒ 3


Female Human (Anizari) Female Human (Anizari) Magus (Bladebound) 14 : Mythic tier 4th (Champion ); HP: 160/160; AC:34 FF:30, T:15; Init:+5, Fort: +12, Ref: +6, Will: +10; Perception:+4(+6)

"They certainly look cozy, should I wave them over or would you rather we have breakfast to ourselves love?" the magus asks, looking into her fiancee's eyes.


Female Gnome Rogue 13; Mythic Tier 3rd (Trickster) HP: 115/115; AC: 26, FF: 19, T: 17; Fort: +8, Ref: +16, Will +7 (+4 vs fear); Perception: +19; Init: +8

"Ah, we can eat with them," Ylrhea replies.


Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

Drago had an easy enough time cleaning the house now that he knew how to access his cleaning spell. When he finished, the Dhampir retrieved a bucket of water and put it off to the side of the kitchen, just in case things went horribly wrong.


Female Human (Anizari) Female Human (Anizari) Magus (Bladebound) 14 : Mythic tier 4th (Champion ); HP: 160/160; AC:34 FF:30, T:15; Init:+5, Fort: +12, Ref: +6, Will: +10; Perception:+4(+6)

The magus brings he love's hand to her lips before waving to Celia and Clara as the look around for a table.


Female Human Paladin 6/Champion 1 HP: 47/47; AC:18, T:11, FF:18, Init +0, Perception +0, F:+10, R:+6, W:+9 (Immune to disease and fear)

Clara notice Sadhana waving to her and Celia. "Do you want to sit with them?"

61,201 to 61,250 of 63,953 << first < prev | 1220 | 1221 | 1222 | 1223 | 1224 | 1225 | 1226 | 1227 | 1228 | 1229 | 1230 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / For the Glory of Icathia Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.