The Reclamation of Zahvroma

Game Master Signore di Fortuna

Chapter 6: A Candle Burning At Both Ends Combat Map


61,001 to 61,050 of 63,979 << first < prev | 1216 | 1217 | 1218 | 1219 | 1220 | 1221 | 1222 | 1223 | 1224 | 1225 | 1226 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Aasimar Warpriest 12; Mythic tier 3rd (Marshal); HP: 102/102; AC: 25(28), FF: 19, T: 14; Init: +5, Fort: +12, Ref: +7, Will: +15; Perception: +9

I will make sure she never feels lonely. Hehe...hehe.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Anizari Cleric 12/ Mythic Tier Heirophant 2 ; HP: 79/79; AC: 21, FF: 18, T: 13; Init: +2, Fort: +17 Ref: +14, Will: +21; Perception: +9

"It might have something to do with thoughts of how much fun it would be to remove that nightgown with my teeth." Celia quips as she tries to salvage an edible meal from her attempt.


Female Human Paladin 6/Champion 1 HP: 47/47; AC:18, T:11, FF:18, Init +0, Perception +0, F:+10, R:+6, W:+9 (Immune to disease and fear)

Clara laughs. "My, you're insatiable! Not that I mind..."


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 14; Mythic Tier 4th (Archmage) HP: 103/103; AC: 21, T: 14, FF: 17; Fort: +8, Ref: +10, Will: +11, Init: +12, Perception: +11

Sienna cleans up after her and Cyna finish breakfast. "We should probably say goodbye to your parents, sisters and Gwen before we head off."


Female Aasimar Warpriest 12; Mythic tier 3rd (Marshal); HP: 102/102; AC: 25(28), FF: 19, T: 14; Init: +5, Fort: +12, Ref: +7, Will: +15; Perception: +9

Arista serves them both and sits down at the table next to her husband with a sigh.


Female Fetchling Ranger 6 HP: 51/51; AC: 20, T: 16, FF: 15; Init: +7; Fort: +7, Ref: +10, Will: +1

Once they get to the Milocathe's door, she knocks.


Female Anizari Cleric 12/ Mythic Tier Heirophant 2 ; HP: 79/79; AC: 21, FF: 18, T: 13; Init: +2, Fort: +17 Ref: +14, Will: +21; Perception: +9

"It's your fault for being so irresistible, and all around amazing." Celia answers laughing as well. Taking the food off the stove she turns around throwing her arms around Clara's neck. "I mean it Clara, when I'm with you I feel like I'm....me. In ways I'm not even sure I can explain."


Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

"Alright, I'll try and be back before you leave. If not, I can swing by the cafe if you'd like."


Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

Yulia wraps her arms around Drago's waist and gives him a tender peck on the cheek. "Alright. Stay warm out there."


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Human Paladin 6/Champion 1 HP: 47/47; AC:18, T:11, FF:18, Init +0, Perception +0, F:+10, R:+6, W:+9 (Immune to disease and fear)

Clara looks into Celia's eyes, her gaze unwavering. "I feel the same way...You take all the pain in my past away. You...give my heart warmth. You take all the walls I've built up and tear them down. And it's just me here, a vulnerable and scared me. But I don't want to hide anymore...I don't want to live in the shadows of my sorrows anymore...I...I love you, Celia. And, I know it might be a little soon, but...I think I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I think...no, I feel like I can trust you. Unlike with Sadhana...I'm healing with you. And I think we're right for each other."


"That's probably Rajni," Alethiro says. "Do you want me to get the door?"


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

"I will," Drago replied before kneeling down. Placing a hand gently on Yulia's belly, he whispered, "Please behave for your Mother."

Standing and giving his fiance another peck on the cheek, Drago headed out.


Female Aasimar Warpriest 12; Mythic tier 3rd (Marshal); HP: 102/102; AC: 25(28), FF: 19, T: 14; Init: +5, Fort: +12, Ref: +7, Will: +15; Perception: +9

Looking rather tired she nods, "Would you my love?"


Alethiro smiles as he goes to the door and opens it.


As Drago steps outside, he notes the air is brisk.


F Elf Toddler

Celine gets so excited when she sees her daddy that she bunches up her legs and leaps up into his arms, "Daddy!! We played bear with kitty, puzzles, read lots of stories...where's mommy?"


Female Fetchling Ranger 6 HP: 51/51; AC: 20, T: 16, FF: 15; Init: +7; Fort: +7, Ref: +10, Will: +1

Rajni laughs as the exuberant toddler makes her presence known, "She was great. We had lots of fun, and my mama already cooked breakfast for us this morning so she's already eaten. I gave her a bath this morning as well, so she should be ready to go."


"Thank you, Rajni," Alethiro says, taking his daughter in his arms. "It sounds like you had fun, Celine. Mommy is in the kitchen. We're just having breakfast now."


Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

Tightening his cloak about him, the Dhampir headed to Half-Pockets.


F Elf Toddler

She nods, "Lots and lots of fun." She turns her head to look back at Rajni, "Thank you Ms. Rajni! We play soon, you go work now."


Female Fetchling Ranger 6 HP: 51/51; AC: 20, T: 16, FF: 15; Init: +7; Fort: +7, Ref: +10, Will: +1

Rajni laughs and tousles her hair, "Sure thing short stuff, you be good for your mommy and daddy today okay?" She looks up at Alethiro with a concerned expression, "I hope Arista is doing okay this morning. I was kind of surprised that she didn't open the door and snatch up her girl here. Let me know any time you guys need me to take her, I don't mind at all. I guess I need to be heading on into work now. You guys have a good day okay, I'll see you later Celine."


"She's feeling a little tired...pregnancy and all," Alethiro explains. "You have a good day, Rajni, and we appreciate your help."

With a smile, he closes the door and carries Celine into the kitchen before setting her down.


"Good morning," Halfpocket says as Drago walks in. "Looking for something in particular?"


Female Fetchling Ranger 6 HP: 51/51; AC: 20, T: 16, FF: 15; Init: +7; Fort: +7, Ref: +10, Will: +1

Before walking away

She nods and gives them a parting wave, "Just tell her to get some rest and not worry about too much today. I will and thanks, you too. It was no problem, and any time..really." She finishes before turning and heading off towards Halfpockets.

Getting to the store she goes inside, "Sorry I'm a bit late, I had to drop off Celine at home first."


Female Aasimar Warpriest 12; Mythic tier 3rd (Marshal); HP: 102/102; AC: 25(28), FF: 19, T: 14; Init: +5, Fort: +12, Ref: +7, Will: +15; Perception: +9

Seeing Celine she brightens and picks the girl up as Celine runs to her, "Good morning sunshine! You seem like a happy girl this morning. Have you eaten?"


F Elf Toddler

Celine starts chattering away excitedly about her stay with Rajni and her family, "....and I had bath and ate eggs mommy, with milk." She finishes while hugging her mommy, "I miss you, but I not cry."


Honey walks into the kitchen, wagging her tail as she hears Celine's voice.


Female Aasimar Warpriest 12; Mythic tier 3rd (Marshal); HP: 102/102; AC: 25(28), FF: 19, T: 14; Init: +5, Fort: +12, Ref: +7, Will: +15; Perception: +9

She sits with Celine in her lap and just hugs her for a minute, "I missed you too, but I'm glad that you had fun with Rajni and her family. I'm so proud of you Celine, you're such a big girl now. Maybe you can spend the night with them again sometime if it's okay with them." She says before going back to her breakfast. She smiles at Alethiro as he comes to sit back at the table with her, "Sounds like she had quite the time."


F Elf Toddler

"Honey!! I missed you too Honey! Come here puppy." She squirms to get out of her mommy's arms, "I see Honey mommy, I take her outside."


The elf laughs. "Indeed."


Female Aasimar Warpriest 12; Mythic tier 3rd (Marshal); HP: 102/102; AC: 25(28), FF: 19, T: 14; Init: +5, Fort: +12, Ref: +7, Will: +15; Perception: +9

She grunts slightly as Celine tries climbing down from her before helping her down to the floor, "Okay Celine, but you stay near the house. You hear me? Don't wander off."


Rex wanders into the kitchen and puts his paws on Cyna's lap.


F Elf Toddler

She nods, "Yes mommy, I stay by house. I take Honey potty and then come inside house."


Female Aasimar Warpriest 12; Mythic tier 3rd (Marshal); HP: 102/102; AC: 25(28), FF: 19, T: 14; Init: +5, Fort: +12, Ref: +7, Will: +15; Perception: +9

She smiles as her daughter takes her puppy outside, "She really is becoming more independent. I have to admit, I wasn't sure how I felt about getting her the puppy, but I think you had a really good idea."


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Alethiro smiles and takes a bite of his breakfast. "It was just a feeling...Okay, I was guilt-tripped by our daughter."


Female Aasimar Warpriest 12; Mythic tier 3rd (Marshal); HP: 102/102; AC: 25(28), FF: 19, T: 14; Init: +5, Fort: +12, Ref: +7, Will: +15; Perception: +9

She laughs, "That sounds about right. We are gonna have to build up some resistance to that cuteness though. We can't just simply give her everything she wants all the time....but the puppy really was a good thing and I think it's really helping her." She leans over and gives his cheek a soft kiss, "You're a really good daddy."


F Elf Toddler

While letting Honey go potty outside, she sees some people and waves to them. When her puppy is done she calls her and gets her back in the house. Before she can spread mud all over the floor, Celine gets a used towel from the bathroom and cleans her feet. She then goes into the living room to get some toys to play with. Taking her ball out of the box, she rolls it on the floor and has Honey get it and bring it back to her. She laughs and does this several times, stopping to pet Honey and give her lots of belly rubs.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

"Thank you, but I've learned a lot from you," Alethiro admits.


Female Aasimar Warpriest 12; Mythic tier 3rd (Marshal); HP: 102/102; AC: 25(28), FF: 19, T: 14; Init: +5, Fort: +12, Ref: +7, Will: +15; Perception: +9

She eats some more of her breakfast before looking back at him, "I think we're learning together as we go. It's kind of a process, but I'm really glad we've got each other to help get through it. I really should check on some of these other families in the area and see how they're getting on." She says thoughtfully before taking another bite of her oatcakes and sausage.


Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

"Yes actually. I'm in the market for a recipe book. You wouldn't happen to have any on hand?"


Tiefling Spirit Ranger 14, Trickster Tier 4
Stats:
Init: +11* | HP: 170/170 | AC: 21 | FF: 16 | Fort: +13 | Ref: +15 | Will: +11 | Perception: +20* | Surge 11/11 | Spirit Bond 3/3
Sienna Singer wrote:
Sienna cleans up after her and Cyna finish breakfast. "We should probably say goodbye to your parents, sisters and Gwen before we head off."

After the cleanup and gathering of supplies Cyna says. "Alright then let's get this show on the road."


Halfpocket nods at Rajni. "There isn't much in the back, but it should keep you busy for a couple of hours."

He then returns his attention to Drago. "I have three different books. Were you looking for something in particular?"


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 14; Mythic Tier 4th (Archmage) HP: 103/103; AC: 21, T: 14, FF: 17; Fort: +8, Ref: +10, Will: +11, Init: +12, Perception: +11

Sienna nods her head at their dog. "I think he might want outside first."


Female Fetchling Ranger 6 HP: 51/51; AC: 20, T: 16, FF: 15; Init: +7; Fort: +7, Ref: +10, Will: +1

Taking off her cloak she hangs it up before going to the back to get started on wrapping the various parcels.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Tiefling Spirit Ranger 14, Trickster Tier 4
Stats:
Init: +11* | HP: 170/170 | AC: 21 | FF: 16 | Fort: +13 | Ref: +15 | Will: +11 | Perception: +20* | Surge 11/11 | Spirit Bond 3/3

I haz puppy!

"Oh right I almost forgot about him." Cyna says.

She whistles softly to the pup. "Come on boy lets go."


Female Aasimar Warpriest 12; Mythic tier 3rd (Marshal); HP: 102/102; AC: 25(28), FF: 19, T: 14; Init: +5, Fort: +12, Ref: +7, Will: +15; Perception: +9

He had his paws in your lap. Lol


Rex wags his tail and follows behind Cyna.


Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

"Oh hey Rajni, sorry didn't see you there."

Turning back to Half-Pocket, "I'm not sure really. Does one of them have easier recipes for beginners?"


Female Fetchling Ranger 6 HP: 51/51; AC: 20, T: 16, FF: 15; Init: +7; Fort: +7, Ref: +10, Will: +1

She gives the dhampir a wave before heading to the back, "No problem, I have a tendency of sneaking into places unnoticed....unless it's my house." She says with a snicker.


"I believe so," Halfpocket says. "It used to be a primer at one of Alarion's culinary institutes. I hear that those schools have gotten more about fancy presentation than flavor."

He walks over to the books and takes a copy of one of the thinner cookbooks. "Here you are."

61,001 to 61,050 of 63,979 << first < prev | 1216 | 1217 | 1218 | 1219 | 1220 | 1221 | 1222 | 1223 | 1224 | 1225 | 1226 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / For the Glory of Icathia Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.