The Avalon Chronicles

Game Master lynora

This is a high level rules light game set in a school for magical kids, kinda a mash-up of Soul Eater, Harry Potter, and X-Men. :)


76,501 to 76,550 of 78,391 << first < prev | 1526 | 1527 | 1528 | 1529 | 1530 | 1531 | 1532 | 1533 | 1534 | 1535 | 1536 | next > last >>

Male Human-Reaper/obitu Death Mage 11/oracle 1/grim reaper 10

1d20 + 14 - 8 ⇒ (6) + 14 - 8 = 12
Grim seems to have a little difficulty but he manages to wrap his arms and legs around her back


M Firebird Firebender/ Testpilot/ Robot Jock
Igni Phoebus wrote:
Lucas Svarog wrote:

He raises an eyebrow "fine, don't tell me" he stands up "we'll talk later"

"Alright. No chip off my beak."

and he munches on his toast.

Walks up and sits down as Lucas is walking away.

"What'd he want?"


Female {REDACTED} {REDACTED}
Serrin Surya wrote:

Serrin spent a lot of the night in deep meditation, contemplating the conversation/lecture she had with Umbra. There was a lot to think about, including that she should probably tone down her 'prickly' personality.

So it was that she begrudgingly got up early Saturday morning, when she would much rather sleep in, and trekked down to the cafeteria, wearing blue pants with black stars and a black 'I hate mornings' shirt.

As she comes closer, Jessa looks up and a weary smile crosses her face as she waves at Serrin.


Female shantak Dread 1,
space saver:
size- large within school bounds, huge outside. Oozes slime. Knowlage on a shantak is very hard to come by- they are poorly known.
Grim Jr. wrote:

1d20+14-8

Grim seems to have a little difficulty but he manages to wrap his arms and legs around her back

"Hold on tight."

viskra flaps up into the air.


male firebird firebender 10// caliver 3/bard 3/battle herold 4
Mithros Phoebus wrote:
Igni Phoebus wrote:
Lucas Svarog wrote:

He raises an eyebrow "fine, don't tell me" he stands up "we'll talk later"

"Alright. No chip off my beak."

and he munches on his toast.

Walks up and sits down as Lucas is walking away.

"What'd he want?"

"He wanted to know why my room was so hot yesterday. I told him I was practicing firebending."


Female {REDACTED} {REDACTED}
Mithros Phoebus wrote:
Igni Phoebus wrote:
Lucas Svarog wrote:

He raises an eyebrow "fine, don't tell me" he stands up "we'll talk later"

"Alright. No chip off my beak."

and he munches on his toast.

Walks up and sits down as Lucas is walking away.

"What'd he want?"

From where she is sitting Jessa keeps looking up at Mithros, then looking away when it seems he might notice.


Male Human-Reaper/obitu Death Mage 11/oracle 1/grim reaper 10

Grim holds on really tight


M Firebird Firebender/ Testpilot/ Robot Jock
Igni Phoebus wrote:
Mithros Phoebus wrote:
Igni Phoebus wrote:
Lucas Svarog wrote:

He raises an eyebrow "fine, don't tell me" he stands up "we'll talk later"

"Alright. No chip off my beak."

and he munches on his toast.

Walks up and sits down as Lucas is walking away.

"What'd he want?"
"He wanted to know why my room was so hot yesterday. I told him I was practicing firebending."

He shrugs. "Why would he care? Have you been working on a new technique?" he asks, popping a piece of burnt bacon into his mouth.


1d20 + 25 ⇒ (19) + 25 = 44


M Firebird Firebender/ Testpilot/ Robot Jock

Mithros notices Jessa, and the next time she looks over she finds him looking at her, as well, smiling.


male firebird firebender 10// caliver 3/bard 3/battle herold 4
Mithros Phoebus wrote:
Igni Phoebus wrote:
Mithros Phoebus wrote:
Igni Phoebus wrote:
Lucas Svarog wrote:

He raises an eyebrow "fine, don't tell me" he stands up "we'll talk later"

"Alright. No chip off my beak."

and he munches on his toast.

Walks up and sits down as Lucas is walking away.

"What'd he want?"
"He wanted to know why my room was so hot yesterday. I told him I was practicing firebending."

He shrugs. "Why would he care? Have you been working on a new technique?" he asks, popping a piece of burnt bacon into his mouth.

"I actually have been."

he shows Mithros his book- it seems to be on waterbending, of all things.
"Have you ever heard of bloodbending?"


Female shantak Dread 1,
space saver:
size- large within school bounds, huge outside. Oozes slime. Knowlage on a shantak is very hard to come by- they are poorly known.
Grim Jr. wrote:

Grim holds on really tight

viskra flies off over the forest.

"Anything you wanna hunt?"


Male Human-Reaper/obitu Death Mage 11/oracle 1/grim reaper 10

"THIS IS SOOOOO COOOOOL" he shouts as they take to the sky. Eventually he registers her question "oh um.... maybe something cool? like something big and scary"


M Firebird Firebender/ Testpilot/ Robot Jock
Igni Phoebus wrote:
Mithros Phoebus wrote:


He shrugs. "Why would he care? Have you been working on a new technique?" he asks, popping a piece of burnt bacon into his mouth.

"I actually have been."

he shows Mithros his book- it seems to be on waterbending, of all things.
"Have you ever heard of bloodbending?"

He looks back to his brother. "No. Sounds ominous, though. I take it it's a subset of waterbending?"

Liberty's Edge

Nala Zamarosok wrote:
Vai Elspeth Sunwake wrote:
This eventually gets Vai to wake up. She rubs her eyes as she stands and asks "is he gonna be ok?"
"I'm not getting any bad readings. I think so, yes. I think this is just a normal part of his transformation. I'll set you up with a view screen so you can still watch and make sure he's okay. But the readings suggest it's not healthy for anyone to be within a certain radius that would be a lot bigger than it is if we didn't have containment shields," she said, leading Vai to the waiting room.

She sighs as she leaves the room, gladly accepting the view screen "that's a relief...."


Male Icy Catfolk Image Warlock/Rogue 16
David.De'Foul wrote:
"the whole planet is made of diamond? that sounds interesting. "

"Ya, it's really cool looking. But the sun makes it all so deadly it can't be used. It'd take more magic to make them usable than it's worth for the spell components."

He straightens his stuff up and pulls his staff out in candy cane size.

"You ready to go, or do you need to do anything else first?"


Male sorcerer 16 wilder (leader/telepath) 3 elocater 2, thrallherd 1, pyrokineticist 10.

"I'm good, oh, unless you think we should invite some of the other champions"


Image
Jessa Mar'Niell wrote:
"Ace" wrote:

"To be fair, I asked for a single before I met, let alone started dating, you and before I found Squeaky. I figured having a room to myself would be good, so there's nobody to bother in the wee dawn hours, when I get up and do all my exercises"

Just then, he notes what Jessa is saying, and more importantly, how she's saying it "Let me guess, you have some sort of unwanted passenger rolling around in your head, too, huh? Join the club" He says with self-deprecating smile "Though, mine has been silent lately, which is odd. I think he's up to no good."

Jessa nods, "Yeah, she is a real peach, too. Is there really a club for people who have a murderous psychopath riding in the back of their head?"

"Well, not formally. But yeah, it's not a unique condition around here. And I think Ace's unwanted passenger is being quiet because the containment is holding. If it stops holding," she tapped her head "I'll be the first to know. Unbreakable psychic connection."

"Is that someone you know?" she asked, noticing Jessa staring at Mithros. "It's okay if you want to go hang out with your friend. We aren't going to think you're rude if you do," she said with an encouraging smile.


Image
Ardiente 'Scorch' wrote:
The young monk waits patiently outside of the Del Sols apartments, and once invited in, almost immediately senses the somber mood. He stays quiet, not wanting to press whatever might be going on.

Sorchan gave him a nod as he left.

Fieri stopped briefly. "Hey. You can go in. There's plenty of breakfast left over. Nobody was feeling very hungry. And I think Raelle could use a hand entertaining Chara. Pyra's sleeping for now so Chara has to play quietly. Ignace doesn't mind that, but you know what Chara is like. I'll let Raelle explain the details. I'm going to have to hurry to catch up now. But there's no way I'm not going to be there," she said in a rush before taking off.


Image Alternate Image Yet another alternate image this one showing at least a tattoo
Fieri Sunwake wrote:
Ardiente 'Scorch' wrote:
The young monk waits patiently outside of the Del Sols apartments, and once invited in, almost immediately senses the somber mood. He stays quiet, not wanting to press whatever might be going on.

Sorchan gave him a nod as he left.

Fieri stopped briefly. "Hey. You can go in. There's plenty of breakfast left over. Nobody was feeling very hungry. And I think Raelle could use a hand entertaining Chara. Pyra's sleeping for now so Chara has to play quietly. Ignace doesn't mind that, but you know what Chara is like. I'll let Raelle explain the details. I'm going to have to hurry to catch up now. But there's no way I'm not going to be there," she said in a rush before taking off.

Inside the apartment, Ignace was sitting on the sofa working on some embroidery for one of her many sewing projects. Meanwhile, Chara was pouting, her lower lip quivering as she was on the edge of a tantrum and Raelle was trying to coax her out of it.


Image Cleric (Divine Gunslinger) 16/ Vigilante (Blitz) 16
Jasper Ashti wrote:
Andromeda Sunwake wrote:

Andromeda laughed. "It can't be that bad. The rest of us manage all right. Besides, there are a lot of different races in the Empire and I bet a shopping planet attracts most of them. So you might not stand out as much as you think. Even if you did, you're not on any of their wanted lists. It'll be fine."

"Good! I'm not sure how long I could last if I wasn't able to do this:"

He flicks his perpetually wavy hair while holding all four of his hands up at right angles like a frame around his face.

"Essential for survival, ya know."

He chuckles and puts his hands back down.

Andromeda laughed. "Yes, I can totally see how that would be essential to survival," she chuckled, shaking her head.

"Alright, I'm just going to pop over to the house. I'll be back in a minute. You can meet me in the hallway. Since I know this isn't your favorite part of the school. Or in the side room, if that works better."

1d100 ⇒ 25
Nope, she doesn't spot Serrin before she leaves. That bit of drama will have to wait.

Sovereign Court

Male Firebird (looks like this but with blood red hair) Blight Druid (fey follower) 13/warlock 13
Asha Soleil wrote:
wall of text

On her way to the cafeteria walks a somewhat familiar firebird snacking on a platter much too large for a single person.... wasn't that the platter he brought to her?

He doesn't seem to have noticed her quite yet.


Image
Cindra Svarog wrote:
Lang Fei wrote:

wow busy weekend here

Lang stands and bows Pleased to meet you.

motioning toward Sun, This is Sun, he is my mentor in this school.

Lang I think you missed a post of Cindra's a little way up..no biggie and we can just move on from here...

Sun is some kind of ape, yes?

Cindra smiles at Sun, with a somewhat bemused expression on her face, "It is nice to meet you, too, Sun." I mean, let's face it, that is not the strangest thing I have seen here at avalon...

Taking Lang's response as tacit agreement for her to stay, Cindra gives Pahedra's shoulder another squeeze, "Let me go and grab some food, and I will be right back, okay?" She heads for the serving line with a smile and a wave.

"Okay," Phaedra said happily. She's so distracted she doesn't noticed her salamander has climbed onto her plate and is helping itself to her breakfast.


Female Image Firebird Image Wizard(Shadowcaster, Shadow subschool)13/Sorcerer(Shadow Bloodline)8/Shadowcraft Mage 5(gestalt)

Boo at Andromeda not spotting Serrin. That was a big part of why I brought her into the cafe now lol

Serrin sees Jessa and gives a friendly wave, but makes her way to get some food first. Once she does, she heads over to one of the few people she knows, but spots the couple siting at the table where Jessa is, and veers off to sit by herself for now. While she's going to be making a concerted effort to be more personable, she was still rather anti-social, plus she didn't feel like being overly talkative so early in the morning. Also, I don't want two of my PCs in the same convo/scene


Female {REDACTED} {REDACTED}
Mithros Phoebus wrote:
Mithros notices Jessa, and the next time she looks over she finds him looking at her, as well, smiling.

Jessa smiles shyly at Mithros before blushing and turning back to Ginni and Ace with a start.

Ginni wrote:

"Well, not formally. But yeah, it's not a unique condition around here. And I think Ace's unwanted passenger is being quiet because the containment is holding. If it stops holding," she tapped her head "I'll be the first to know. Unbreakable psychic connection."

"Is that someone you know?" she asked, noticing Jessa staring at Mithros. "It's okay if you want to go hang out with your friend. We aren't going to think you're rude if you do," she said with an encouraging smile.

"Um. No. Not really. We met earlier. He seemed really relieved that I was okay, and not contagious anymore," as she talks the blue of her eyes fades slowly to a disturbingly bright purple. "I think he brought me here with the help of someone named .. Krays, I think."


Female {REDACTED} {REDACTED}
Serrin Surya wrote:
Serrin sees Jessa and gives a friendly wave, but makes her way to get some food first. Once she does, she heads over to one of the few people she knows, but spots the couple siting at the table where Jessa is, and veers off to sit by herself for now. While she's going to be making a concerted effort to be more personable, she was still rather anti-social, plus she didn't feel like being overly talkative so early in the morning. Also, I don't want two of my PCs in the same convo/scene

Remembering the girl's somewhat surly attitude, Jessa decides that she is not going to take it personally. She gives Serrin a friendly smile and turns her attention back to the food and conversation at her table.

As she does, a haunted look flickers across her face for the span of a breath or two, and the purple in her eyes deepens.


Phaedra Svarog wrote:
"Okay," Phaedra said happily. She's so distracted she doesn't noticed her salamander has climbed onto her plate and is helping itself to her breakfast.

Cindra returns with a plate of charred breakfast breads, and a cup of something that smells pretty toxic, as well as a bit more of what Phaedra had on her plate, since the silly salamander ate a good bit of it. As she sets it down and seats herself, she hands the extra to Phaedra with a wink before turning to Lang and Sun, "So Lang, in what does Sun mentor you?"


Both Doppelganger Except younger looking Factotum 16/Taskshaper 6/Chameleon 10(Gestalt)

Ace, being rather perceptive especially with regards to anything resembling shape-changing asks "You're eyes just shifted color, from a blue to a bright purple. Is that normal?"


male firebird firebender 10// caliver 3/bard 3/battle herold 4
Mithros Phoebus wrote:
Igni Phoebus wrote:
Mithros Phoebus wrote:


He shrugs. "Why would he care? Have you been working on a new technique?" he asks, popping a piece of burnt bacon into his mouth.

"I actually have been."

he shows Mithros his book- it seems to be on waterbending, of all things.
"Have you ever heard of bloodbending?"
He looks back to his brother. "No. Sounds ominous, though. I take it it's a subset of waterbending?"

"It is. Im noting that using firebending, it might be possible to "bloodbend" firebirds, fire elementals, and other such creatures."


M Firebird Firebender/ Testpilot/ Robot Jock
Igni Phoebus wrote:
Mithros Phoebus wrote:
Igni Phoebus wrote:
Mithros Phoebus wrote:


He shrugs. "Why would he care? Have you been working on a new technique?" he asks, popping a piece of burnt bacon into his mouth.

"I actually have been."

he shows Mithros his book- it seems to be on waterbending, of all things.
"Have you ever heard of bloodbending?"
He looks back to his brother. "No. Sounds ominous, though. I take it it's a subset of waterbending?"
"It is. Im noting that using firebending, it might be possible to "bloodbend" firebirds, fire elementals, and other such creatures."

"What?!" he exclaims, then adds quietly "Why on Agartha would you look into something like that? Do you know what the elder council would have done if they could do that, or what the holdouts would do if they could? I trust you, Igni, you're the best and most talented firebender I know. But the knowledge itself...don't you worry it would be perverted?"


male firebird firebender 10// caliver 3/bard 3/battle herold 4
Mithros Phoebus wrote:
Igni Phoebus wrote:
Mithros Phoebus wrote:
Igni Phoebus wrote:
Mithros Phoebus wrote:


He shrugs. "Why would he care? Have you been working on a new technique?" he asks, popping a piece of burnt bacon into his mouth.

"I actually have been."

he shows Mithros his book- it seems to be on waterbending, of all things.
"Have you ever heard of bloodbending?"
He looks back to his brother. "No. Sounds ominous, though. I take it it's a subset of waterbending?"
"It is. Im noting that using firebending, it might be possible to "bloodbend" firebirds, fire elementals, and other such creatures."
"What?!" he exclaims, then adds quietly "Why on Agartha would you look into something like that? Do you know what the elder council would have done if they could do that, or what the holdouts would do if they could? I trust you, Igni, you're the best and most talented firebender I know. But the knowledge itself...don't you worry it would be perverted?"

"I don't intend to share the idea around. Hence why I told Lucas a much more vauge "studying firebending". I seek to perfect my art, but I'm not so blind that I'm going to foolishly offer up power to everyone who may come seeking."


Female shantak Dread 1,
space saver:
size- large within school bounds, huge outside. Oozes slime. Knowlage on a shantak is very hard to come by- they are poorly known.
Grim Jr. wrote:
"THIS IS SOOOOO COOOOOL" he shouts as they take to the sky. Eventually he registers her question "oh um.... maybe something cool? like something big and scary"

"... Big and scary? Like what? The biggest thing iv'e hunted is a deer."


Female {REDACTED} {REDACTED}
"Ace" wrote:
Ace, being rather perceptive especially with regards to anything resembling shape-changing asks "You're eyes just shifted color, from a blue to a bright purple. Is that normal?"

Jessa sighs and nods, "Yeah, lately it is. It usually means that She is awake and paying attention. It means I have to be careful." She giggles softly to herself, then looks up at Ace and Ginni, "She used to think I was a dream she kept having until Miss Nala made it so I could talk to her."


M Firebird Firebender/ Testpilot/ Robot Jock
Igni Phoebus wrote:


"I don't intend to share the idea around. Hence why I told Lucas a much more vauge "studying firebending". I seek to perfect my art, but I'm not so blind that I'm going to foolishly offer up power to everyone who may come seeking."

"Right, but who ever does. How are you testing this?"


male firebird firebender 10// caliver 3/bard 3/battle herold 4
Mithros Phoebus wrote:
Igni Phoebus wrote:


"I don't intend to share the idea around. Hence why I told Lucas a much more vauge "studying firebending". I seek to perfect my art, but I'm not so blind that I'm going to foolishly offer up power to everyone who may come seeking."
"Right, but who ever does. How are you testing this?"

"I'm not. It's pure theory, right now."


male human monk 16
Cindra Svarog wrote:
Phaedra Svarog wrote:
"Okay," Phaedra said happily. She's so distracted she doesn't noticed her salamander has climbed onto her plate and is helping itself to her breakfast.
Cindra returns with a plate of charred breakfast breads, and a cup of something that smells pretty toxic, as well as a bit more of what Phaedra had on her plate, since the silly salamander ate a good bit of it. As she sets it down and seats herself, she hands the extra to Phaedra with a wink before turning to Lang and Sun, "So Lang, in what does Sun mentor you?"

Lang had been enjoying his vegetarian breakfast while Cindra was getting her food. He was about to try and find something to talk to Phaedra about, when Cindra asked about Sun.

Well...he kinda teaches me about....ahh...Life I guess.

you see I was raised in a remote monastery, not much contact with others. except for the elder masters, they would meet regularly with the other bending communities. You see we are all air benders.

after a pause, well actually I am an air and water bender, but I will also learn fire like a firebird.


Female [Classified] Bard 16 / [classified] 16

Mel responds to the water tossed at her with another pillow, stolen from another bed. but this time Mel gets up and tries to sneak up on her target to give her a good boof on the head.


M Firebird Firebender/ Testpilot/ Robot Jock
Igni Phoebus wrote:
Mithros Phoebus wrote:
Igni Phoebus wrote:


"I don't intend to share the idea around. Hence why I told Lucas a much more vauge "studying firebending". I seek to perfect my art, but I'm not so blind that I'm going to foolishly offer up power to everyone who may come seeking."
"Right, but who ever does. How are you testing this?"
"I'm not. It's pure theory, right now."

"Alright. Well, just be careful."


Lang Fei wrote:

Lang had been enjoying his vegetarian breakfast while Cindra was getting her food. He was about to try and find something to talk to Phaedra about, when Cindra asked about Sun.

Well...he kinda teaches me about....ahh...Life I guess.

you see I was raised in a remote monastery, not much contact with others. except for the elder masters, they would meet regularly with the other bending communities. You see we are all air benders.

after a pause, well actually I am an air and water bender, but I will also learn fire like a firebird.

"Well, I can't help you with that one. I am one of the strange firebirds that have no talent for it at all. The black shame and disappointment of it, at least as far as my parents were concerned." Cindra's voice holds none of the bitterness once might expect. In fact, she seems fairly amused by it.


male firebird firebender 10// caliver 3/bard 3/battle herold 4
Mithros Phoebus wrote:
Igni Phoebus wrote:
Mithros Phoebus wrote:
Igni Phoebus wrote:


"I don't intend to share the idea around. Hence why I told Lucas a much more vauge "studying firebending". I seek to perfect my art, but I'm not so blind that I'm going to foolishly offer up power to everyone who may come seeking."
"Right, but who ever does. How are you testing this?"
"I'm not. It's pure theory, right now."
"Alright. Well, just be careful."

"I suppose I will."


male human monk 16
Cindra Svarog wrote:
Lang Fei wrote:

Lang had been enjoying his vegetarian breakfast while Cindra was getting her food. He was about to try and find something to talk to Phaedra about, when Cindra asked about Sun.

Well...he kinda teaches me about....ahh...Life I guess.

you see I was raised in a remote monastery, not much contact with others. except for the elder masters, they would meet regularly with the other bending communities. You see we are all air benders.

after a pause, well actually I am an air and water bender, but I will also learn fire like a firebird.

"Well, I can't help you with that one. I am one of the strange firebirds that have no talent for it at all. The black shame and disappointment of it, at least as far as my parents were concerned." Cindra's voice holds none of the bitterness once might expect. In fact, she seems fairly amused by it.

Lang listens then has a smile of a great idea. Well I don't have any talent for it either, well at least not yet. maybe we can learn it together. he suggests, with a bit of excitement to have someone to learn with.


Male Human-Reaper/obitu Death Mage 11/oracle 1/grim reaper 10
Vriskra the shantak wrote:
Grim Jr. wrote:
"THIS IS SOOOOO COOOOOL" he shouts as they take to the sky. Eventually, he registers her question "oh um.... maybe something cool? like something big and scary"
"... Big and scary? Like what? The biggest thing I've hunted is a deer."

"..... I have no idea... I've never actually hunted"


Male Icy Catfolk Image Warlock/Rogue 16
David.De'Foul wrote:
"I'm good, oh, unless you think we should invite some of the other champions"

Tybs shrugs and checks to make sure he has everything he needs on him, picking up Jericoh from his work desk and plopping him in his breast pocket.

"I think we'll be seeing all the ones we know at the party later, but we can if you want. Your birthday."


N/A Male voice Robot Ninja10/Machinesmith 1
Arthur Barren wrote:
Arthur waves him off as he walks through the door "you said you watched them after I built them and they just did one task each, and that none of them werw made of anything paeticularly dangetous yeah?

"That is correct, sir."


Male Change-Djinn Wishcraft Sorcerer/ Aerokineticist
Andromeda Sunwake wrote:

Andromeda laughed. "Yes, I can totally see how that would be essential to survival," she chuckled, shaking her head.

"Alright, I'm just going to pop over to the house. I'll be back in a minute. You can meet me in the hallway. Since I know this isn't your favorite part of the school. Or in the side room, if that works better."

1d100
Nope, she doesn't spot Serrin before she leaves. That bit of drama will have to wait.

"Hallway works. I'll hop back to my old room and grab something to hawk."

He salutes with his two right hands and vanishes with a slight breeze taking his place.


Male sorcerer 16 wilder (leader/telepath) 3 elocater 2, thrallherd 1, pyrokineticist 10.

He shrugs "fair enough" he offers his hand "shall we be off then?"

Dark Archive

Male Human (half forged) 11 invincable iron man/11 generator

Arthur walks off towards the cafeteria


Image
Vai Elspeth Sunwake wrote:
Nala Zamarosok wrote:
Vai Elspeth Sunwake wrote:
This eventually gets Vai to wake up. She rubs her eyes as she stands and asks "is he gonna be ok?"
"I'm not getting any bad readings. I think so, yes. I think this is just a normal part of his transformation. I'll set you up with a view screen so you can still watch and make sure he's okay. But the readings suggest it's not healthy for anyone to be within a certain radius that would be a lot bigger than it is if we didn't have containment shields," she said, leading Vai to the waiting room.
She sighs as she leaves the room, gladly accepting the view screen "that's a relief...."

"I'm not sure if this is a sign that he's finishing his transformation or it's just another stage. But I'll be sure to keep you informed when we have any new information. You can call me if there's any kind of problem. Until Phaeze is back I'm running this show all on my own," she added with a slight grimace.


Male Icy Catfolk Image Warlock/Rogue 16

The cat smiles and meets with his comparatively smaller hand paw. He smiles with just a bit more existential happiness, never taking for granted that he had someone he could have physical contact with now.

"Mmhm!"

He takes his staff into his free hand and twirls it from pen size to its full height, tapping it on the ground as they both vanish from the room.

With a bit of guidance as to where to go, they arrive in tandem in the lobby of a sprawling resort, everything looking futuristic and well maintained with massive windows of thick glass, putting on full display the sunrise on the foreign planet being shattered and refracted through miles and miles of pure, clear diamond in spires that rival buildings.

He takes Dave's cues on when the holding of hands should stop, letting go if or when he also starts to.

He takes it all in before glancing back up at Dave to see his reaction. "Pretty cool, huh?"


N/A Male voice Robot Ninja10/Machinesmith 1

Hermes close the door behind them and follows a pace or two behind Arthur and to his right.

76,501 to 76,550 of 78,391 << first < prev | 1526 | 1527 | 1528 | 1529 | 1530 | 1531 | 1532 | 1533 | 1534 | 1535 | 1536 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tales of Agartha: the Avalon Chronicles All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.