Starfinder Society (GM Amsheagar) (Inactive)

Game Master Amsheagar

Game Map

Init:

[dice=Data Z]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Osuro]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Nalun]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Shees]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Don]1d20+5[/dice]

Perception:

[dice=Data Z]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Osuro]1d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Nalun]1d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Shess]1d20[/dice]
[dice=Don]1d20-1[/dice]


1 to 50 of 450 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>

This is a private Game.


16d10 ⇒ (6, 3, 3, 4, 1, 3, 7, 10, 3, 2, 9, 10, 10, 9, 9, 1) = 90 test roll.


8d10 ⇒ (9, 6, 4, 2, 6, 10, 9, 9) = 55


5d10 ⇒ (6, 9, 7, 4, 6) = 32


8d10 ⇒ (8, 10, 6, 4, 8, 4, 3, 4) = 47 banana.


wits: 5d10 ⇒ (5, 2, 7, 3, 5) = 22
composure: 3d10 ⇒ (9, 10, 10) = 29


init: 9d10 ⇒ (8, 8, 3, 5, 6, 9, 4, 10, 3) = 56


wits: 5d10 ⇒ (7, 5, 5, 8, 1) = 26
composure: 3d10 ⇒ (4, 6, 10) = 20

Dice


wits: 5d10 ⇒ (9, 1, 4, 7, 6) = 27
dexterity: 6d10 ⇒ (8, 2, 10, 4, 2, 4) = 30
Combat


..... The Paizo threads automatically put this as the game thread... Way to go.

Exo-Guardians

CG Android Operative 1 | Status: OK
Stats:
KAC 16 EAC 15 | Init +5 | F +1 R +6 W +3 | Speed 20ft | Per +6 SM +0 Darkvison, Low-Light Vision
HP 10/10 | Resolve 5/5 | Stamina 7/7

Dot! Shall we play here?


Yes. Can't figure how to in-link it. And this will get rid of this me constant (make this thread a campaign" question.

Exo-Guardians

Male NG Human Pilgrim Solarion | SP 15 HP 18| RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

.


It's a joyous day as you gather outside of the Lorespire Complex. Waiting on your fellow Starfinder Society members to arrive and see what your handler has to offer you for your first mission for the Starfinder society.

Setting. You are outside of the Lorespire Complex, waiting for everyone to gather. Go ahead and RP as you wish. We'll get moving along once everyone has dropped some text.

Exo-Guardians

SP 7/7 HP 12/12 RP 5/5 | EAC:12 KAC:13 | F:1 R:1 W:6 | Init:1 Perc:8 | Speed:30ft | Active conditions:None Make NG Shirren Priest Mystic 1

Dot.

Exo-Guardians

CG Android Operative 1 | Status: OK
Stats:
KAC 16 EAC 15 | Init +5 | F +1 R +6 W +3 | Speed 20ft | Per +6 SM +0 Darkvison, Low-Light Vision
HP 10/10 | Resolve 5/5 | Stamina 7/7

Joker has never been of the talky kind. He has a favourite catch phrase (well, one of many), that gos 'better to stay quiet and look like an idiot, than open your mouth and clear any doubts'. He usually stands by it.

Not that he isn't friendly... he's only not too talkative. That's what happening right now.

His team mates arrive one after the other, and he greets them. Or, to them, it seems like a greeting. Anyone else would see only a small nod, as if forced to do so but not willing.

When they're all together, he speaks his most recognizable and personal phrase. "Well..."

Exo-Guardians

Male NG Human Pilgrim Solarion | SP 15 HP 18| RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Nalun Farksser, a native human of Akiton, dresses in loose fitting desert brown robes with Second Skin armor underneath. He carries no weapons aside from a worn looking tactical pistol in a holster at his side. His mote, a bright spot of light, winks in and out of existence as it orbits his body marking him as a follower of the Cycle, a solarion.

Nalun carries himself upright and waits patiently, his hands folded neatly behind his back. He seems to meditate while waiting.

Wayfinders

F Human | S 35/35 | H 34/34 | R 6/6 | EAC 16 | KAC 17 | F+2 R+8 W+4 | Init+6 | Perc+10 (Lowlight/Darkvision) | SM +10 Icon (Actor) Operative (Spy) 5 | 40'

Osuro walks up to the slowly gathering group. "Nalun. Joker. Zeth." He greets each of you telepathically. He continues in the more socially acceptable format of verbal conversation. "So, does anyone have any details, yet? Any rumors or such?"

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Android Mercenary Technomancer 5: Speed:25, Init:2, SP:20/40, HP:29/29, RP:6/6, EAC:17, KAC:19, Fort:3, Ref:3, Will:4, Perc:5

Data comes in Rumors, nope, unless you want to hear about the rumor of the group of Starfinders that died. They didn't work as a team or at least coordinate well, so let's not be like them.

Acquisitives

Male LG Ysoki Scholar Mechanic (Drone) | SP 6/6 HP 8/8 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, Drkvsn Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Late again, Isho thought to himself and quickly stowed his custom rigged tablet back in his safest of pockets - his cheek pouch. Oh well, not like they can start without the medic.

Getting anywhere for Isho was always a challenge, the Universe liked to throw annoying crowds in his way all the time to test his faith in the Prophecies. It was a good thing he knew how to deal with crowds.

"Excuse me," he said loudly, and when none of the tall folk even bothered to turn he shouted instead. "Hey, you lot! Volatile pathogen coming through here. Move aside folks, don't want me to get bumped or nothing. Super contagious case of the Akitonian Waddlepuffs in thin glass vials. Yeah, that's right folks, just step aside and let the Ysoki through. Thanks a lot."

Clearing crowds, even on the densely populated Absalom Station, was a breeze and the Universe rewarded him for his ingenuity as he walked up to the other cadets waiting outside the Lorespire Complex, his white clothing and plastic mask unscuffed and perfectly unblemished. "Hey folks, so whose butt am I inoculating today?"

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Android Mercenary Technomancer 5: Speed:25, Init:2, SP:20/40, HP:29/29, RP:6/6, EAC:17, KAC:19, Fort:3, Ref:3, Will:4, Perc:5

I don't know the answer to that myself, we haven't been given an assignment yet to kick butt. Z Data Z definitely looks at Isho like what is up with that guy, he is sure attracting a lot of attention.

Acquisitives

Male LG Ysoki Scholar Mechanic (Drone) | SP 6/6 HP 8/8 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, Drkvsn Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

"Hey now," Isho said, wagging a glove-covered finger, "Kicking butt is your job. I'm just the medic on call. Name's Isho Ishi, if you haven't heard of me. I'd shake your hands but you... ah... well, let's just say it's against my religion."

Do Ysoki have hands and fingers or would they be claws? Paws? Just generic appendages?


As Isho arrives, the doors to the Lorespire Complex slide open, a green holographic image of a middle-aged human woman shimmers into view at the center of the room.
“Greetings,” it says. “I am Guidance. Please use the cheek swabs in the open receptacle to provide a genetic sample for Starfinder Society identification purposes. If desired, you may place your hand on the glowing panel to receive a subdermal implant further marking you as a member of the Society.”

Guidance waits for your decision.

Acquisitives

Male LG Ysoki Scholar Mechanic (Drone) | SP 6/6 HP 8/8 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, Drkvsn Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Isho jumped a little as the big metal doors slid open almost silently, the woosh of air startling him more than anything else. As the green hologram flickered to life he cocked his head to the side, trying to decide how long it had been since the Society had upgraded their systems - the woman really should have been able to project in full colour. Strange. Very strange, he thought.

He stepped through the doors, listening to the hologram. Just inside he stood to the side to avoid being in anyones way and slipped the medkit from it's hook on his backpack, pulling a single elbow-length disposable medical gloves from inside and putting it on his left, already white-gloved, hand. Carefully peeling off the white glove from his right and setting it on top of the medkit, Isho then pulled out some sterilization spray and applied it to his bare hand and rubbing it in liberally. Glancing up at the others he muttered, "Can't be too careful."

Happy with his sterilization process, Isho finally stepped up to the receptacle and deposited a cheek swab (from the side that wasn't holding his tablet rig) and hesitated before putting his hand on the green panel. This better not screw up my Prophecy, he worried, sucking on his teeth for a moment before finally pressing his hand to the device.

A flash of light, some heat and a sting finished the process and he stepped back to the medkit, re-sterilizing his hand before putting the glove back on.

"Oh, I probably should have asked first... Um, what exactly is the implant?" Isho asked, glancing down at his now gloved hand and flexing his clawed fingers thoguhtfully.

Wayfinders

F Human | S 35/35 | H 34/34 | R 6/6 | EAC 16 | KAC 17 | F+2 R+8 W+4 | Init+6 | Perc+10 (Lowlight/Darkvision) | SM +10 Icon (Actor) Operative (Spy) 5 | 40'

The willowy Lashunta watches the Ysoki's antics without comment until he asks that final question. "I don't know. They gave me this insignia previously, though, so I doubt it is even close to required." Osuro shows off the Starfinder's insignia he was so recently given. "Sample only for me, I think, then."

As Osuro falls silent, one of the swabs lifts itself from the receptacle and floats across the room into his hand. He breaks the seal, expertly collects a sample, and uses the inherent seal to protect the sample before he sends it floating back across the room to the deposit point. "No point in contaminating the sample."

Exo-Guardians

Male NG Human Pilgrim Solarion | SP 15 HP 18| RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Nalun does as asked, and he places his hand in the panel for his subdermal implant.

I'm sure that being marked in such a way will have its benefits.

Acquisitives

Male LG Ysoki Scholar Mechanic (Drone) | SP 6/6 HP 8/8 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, Drkvsn Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

"As long as I don't have to touch anyone with it. Or get too many handscans. Or donate blood," Isho said, looking down at his now implant-imporved hand. He shook it again and then sniffed at it, his nose twitching from under the lip of his white plastic mask and his ears flattening out a little bit with his suspicion.


Smiling as these strange people put their hands in his trust.

“It is our pleasure to officially welcome you into the Starfinder Society. Today is the commencement of your new role as a Starfinder field agent. It is our tradition, at the end of the graduation ceremony, for new graduates to present themselves to the heads of our most prominent factions and complete a task at those leaders’ behest. This allows the leaders of these groups to become familiar with all new Starfinder agents, and it provides a constant supply of agents for handling situations in our holdings on Absalom Station. While these tasks were formerly symbolic, the heavy loss of Starfinder agents in the Scoured Stars necessitates that these missions become something more. Please treat any tasks given with the gravity you would grant any other Starfinder assignment.”

Culture Checks

DC 5:
Absalom Station is the cultural hub of the Pact Worlds. Races from every planet in the system, including those once prominent on lost Golarion, can be found on the station.

10:
People around the station are increasingly amenable to Starfinders. They respect both the dogged veteran field agents who were not lost in the Scoured Stars disaster and the new recruits, whose presence brings renewed hope. Stating one’s association with the Starfinder Society is likely to garner support from the locals of Absalom Station.

15:
A host of starships, known locally as the Armada, orbits Absalom Station. Ships from the Armada are often starships that have taken advantage of the station’s Starstone core—a mystical device that allows for quick travel through the Drift back to Absalom Station. The ships of this fleet are increasingly at risk of bringing back undetected alien life, simply because the policing Stewards lack the numbers to search every orbiting ship.

Gather Information

5:
Everyone is excited about the upcoming junkrace. Apparently some nobody mouthed off to Ratrod, the reigning junkrace champion. People know that trash talking really gets under Ratrod’s fur and wonder whether there will be more harsh words exchanged before the race.

10:
The latest prerelease song from sugar-pop sensation Strawberry Machine Cake is about to be released. Unlike previous releases, the band is putting out a limited-edition physical copy prior to the concert when the released single and additional tracks are scheduled to debut and become available in digital form.

15:
Word on the street is that a dangerous alien predator got loose somewhere in the Downlow district of the station. The creature is now contained in a warehouse, but not after it impaled a security officer with a harpoon-like natural projectile.

Exo-Guardians

CG Android Operative 1 | Status: OK
Stats:
KAC 16 EAC 15 | Init +5 | F +1 R +6 W +3 | Speed 20ft | Per +6 SM +0 Darkvison, Low-Light Vision
HP 10/10 | Resolve 5/5 | Stamina 7/7

Joker puts the hand in the machine and doesn't pay too much attention to it. After all, he's all wire and circuits.

He does pay attention, though, to what the human is saying. Seems this will be an interesting position from where to learn and teach.

Culture: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

Gather Info (Diplomacy IIRC?): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Wayfinders

F Human | S 35/35 | H 34/34 | R 6/6 | EAC 16 | KAC 17 | F+2 R+8 W+4 | Init+6 | Perc+10 (Lowlight/Darkvision) | SM +10 Icon (Actor) Operative (Spy) 5 | 40'

Culture: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
I'm uncertain if Diplomacy is the right roll, too, but I haven't unpacked my book since we moved last weekend, so I can't easily check. Just following the lead.


you guys are correct. Gather information is a diplomacy check. You know, you have to go around and talk with people to get information.

Exo-Guardians

Male NG Human Pilgrim Solarion | SP 15 HP 18| RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Nalun nods his agreement with the AI

We should get to know our new agencies. and with that Nalun moves to engage with various members of the Starfinder Society

Gather Info!: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Android Mercenary Technomancer 5: Speed:25, Init:2, SP:20/40, HP:29/29, RP:6/6, EAC:17, KAC:19, Fort:3, Ref:3, Will:4, Perc:5

Data is not good at either, but when he sees Nalun bring back back all the info as well as Joker, he is delighted they can tell him everything.

Exo-Guardians

Male NG Human Pilgrim Solarion | SP 15 HP 18| RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

What info?

Acquisitives

Male LG Ysoki Scholar Mechanic (Drone) | SP 6/6 HP 8/8 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, Drkvsn Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Culture: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

"All over the station, huh? So far whenever I mention I'm a cadet everyone looks at me all googoo eyes and stuff. I just thought it was cause of all the adventure stories, didn't realize we do stuff here too." Isho scratched at one ear as he listened to the others. "Hey Guidance, any chance you could, y'know, tell us who all these important people are and where they hang around? I mean, if some random cadet came up and asked me what they needed to do for me, I wouldn't think twice about getting them to scrub my latrine or something. I'd just thank the Universe for it's rewards."

Isho looked around and realized most of his compatriots had suddenly wandered off and were starting to ask questions of nearby people. Blinking in surprise, Isho shrugged and went straight over to the main receptionist. "Hey, you, sentient person I can barely see over this desk. What's the hippyhaps? What's the news on the street? Why is this desk so tall? It's a little rude for us short folk."

Gather Information: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17

Isho came scampering back from the receptionist after being surprised at how friendly she was. "Hey, hey you guys. Guys. There's some sort of big beasty in the downlow shooting great big harpoons at people, I bet y'all will need to go kill that and then I'll need to de-impale one or two of you. I haven't done a de-impaling in forever."

Exo-Guardians

CG Android Operative 1 | Status: OK
Stats:
KAC 16 EAC 15 | Init +5 | F +1 R +6 W +3 | Speed 20ft | Per +6 SM +0 Darkvison, Low-Light Vision
HP 10/10 | Resolve 5/5 | Stamina 7/7

"A beast?" Joker seems shocked. "How come we haven't heard about it? I mean, the news, whatever..."

Acquisitives

Male LG Ysoki Scholar Mechanic (Drone) | SP 6/6 HP 8/8 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, Drkvsn Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Isho shrugged. "Clearly the Universe rewards me with these little tidbits for being a peoples person. Ain't no better way for the Prophecies to work out than giving me a leg up, right? I wonder what kind of beastie shoots harpoons, though? It might be poisonous too, I should get prepared."

Life Science: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13 to recognize creature from description.

Wayfinders

F Human | S 35/35 | H 34/34 | R 6/6 | EAC 16 | KAC 17 | F+2 R+8 W+4 | Init+6 | Perc+10 (Lowlight/Darkvision) | SM +10 Icon (Actor) Operative (Spy) 5 | 40'

"If you had control of the station, would you want the news to give the people crowded into the station an excuse to panic and start stressing the environmental systems? There are many things we don't really want to know."


Guidance smiles "Sometimes it's best not to alarm the natives with talks of scary things. IT might become something that they need to worry about. He hands you a piece of paper.

Handout 1:

THE ACQUISITIVES
Leader Radaszam “The Dealmaker”; Location Nyori Palisades
The Acquisitives represent the result of Luwazi Elsebo’s efforts to hold the Society together by hiring mercenaries to fill the role of missing Starfinders. Many mercenaries realized that the Society was a far more lucrative venture—both monetarily and in terms of popularity—than their old line of work. The faction’s current leader, Radaszam, is concerned with maintaining the organization’s public-facing reputation, as well as the reputation and fame of those Starfinders directly serving the Acquisitives’ interests.

THE DATAPHILES
Leader Historia-7; Location Lorespire Complex
The Dataphiles cherish information above all else, seeing themselves as the guardians of any knowledge obtained by the Starfinder Society. Their leader, Historia-7, promotes a belief in superiority through the acquisition and controlled dispersal of information. While cataloguing and data searching are necessities in this faction, the Dataphiles are known to employ less technologically savvy combat experts to procure information.

THE EXO-GUARDIANS
Leader Zigvigix; Location None (Downlow)
The Exo-Guardians are made up of Pact Worlds citizens who are concerned for the safety of their home, and who act to ensure that safety. They believe that the best defense is a strong offense, and they work to build up a stockpile of magic and technology to deter external threats. Most of the faction’s operatives were lost in the Scoured Stars. The Exo-Guardians utilize lower-grade installations within the Pact Worlds, having lost their headquarters and many of their operations in the aftermath of the disaster.

THE WAYFINDERS
Leader Fitch; Location The Armada (Master of Stars)
The Wayfinders are Starfinders who adhere to the Society’s primary mission of exploration. The most transitory of the Society’s membership, the Wayfinders are dedicated to exploring the Vast and maintain few direct ties to the Pact Worlds. Wayfinders specialize in both exploration and first-contact scenarios, thriving on the thrill of the unknown and the monumental task of meeting new species.


Moving this to the Description page as well.

Moving onto the first mission in order.

The plain white doors of the office slide open to reveal a stark, dimly lit room. The chamber is bleak and expressionless in its emptiness—no vanities line its smooth black walls, and no signs of use mar its smooth black furniture. The only occupants of the suite are a bug-eyed tadpole wriggling in a glowing blue aquarium and a reptilian vesk seated behind an onyx desk. The vesk gestures to a number of chairs in front of him, his features sharply illuminated by the light of his desk’s green holoscreen.
“The new graduates,” he greets, in a low and pleasant voice. “Good day. I am Radaszam, though since you are here, I should hope you already knew."
“I trust you are aware of our Society’s traditions, so I will cut to the point. I have a minor situation that needs resolution. One of our members, a human named Laboni, had a rather public altercation with a junk scavenger from the Spike. You might be more familiar with the scavenger than I, actually; he is a ysoki who fancifully calls himself Ratrod. I am told he runs a popular racing competition that has, hmm, several hundreds of thousands of viewers on the station’s infosphere. For some reason, Laboni felt the need to tell him that any ‘real’ mechanic could easily beat the garbage that Ratrod and his associates slap together. Now that Ratrod has issued an infosphere-wide demand that she race him and prove it, Laboni doubts she can back that claim up."
“Embarrassing, isn’t it? Not really the sort of troublemaker that suits our Society. Perhaps she would be better suited to the bottom of a trash compactor... Well, we cannot afford to throw her out, not after so many Starfinders were lost in the Scoured Stars. Besides, we can’t let people think we are so weak that we can’t control our own members, or that we cannot stand up to a scrapyard junker. No, I would like you to assist Laboni in winning this race. Show our detractors that even the least of our Society is not someone to be trifled with.”

Acquisitives

Male LG Ysoki Scholar Mechanic (Drone) | SP 6/6 HP 8/8 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, Drkvsn Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Isho was happy to press on with his cohorts to report to someone with the name 'Dealmaker,' especially considering the outlook of his 'Acquisitives.' I should probably stop thinking of them with airquotes, he thought. For people who want wealth and fame they sure picked an uncatchy name though.

Using his tall compatriots as a buffer for avoiding crowds, the trip through the Station corridors and hallways seemed relatively quick compared to his usual darting, back-and-forth travel to avoid touching anyone. Once they had reached the Palisades when the Dealmaker's offices were, Isho narrowed his eyes as he looked around. Doesn't look much like a palisade.

Inside, the lack of ornamentation in the rather corporate offices had him wondering at first if the 'Acquisitives' just wanted wealth and didn't deserve it. Where was the evidence of it? And then he realized that perhaps they did deserve it from the Universe just as the prophecies foretold. The stark, plain walls and lack of ornamentation was a parallel to his own pure white clothing. As the office door opened and Isho followed his companions in, the idea that the Acquisitives were 'his people' was quickly taking hold.

Then he saw the tadpole and immediately started questioning all of this information.

Life Sciences: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30 to identify the tadpole

Once Radaszam had gone through his explanation of the task he was setting before them, Isho coughed and held up is gloved hand to get the large Vesk's attention. "So... and I mean, I'm not saying I wouldn't do this, or that the Universe wouldn't give me, er, us the win in a race, but... Why not just recruit Ratrod, and then make him change his name to something that isn't insulting and embarrassing?"

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Android Mercenary Technomancer 5: Speed:25, Init:2, SP:20/40, HP:29/29, RP:6/6, EAC:17, KAC:19, Fort:3, Ref:3, Will:4, Perc:5

Help someone win a race? Can we use magic to interfere with this race? Or is that against competition rules?


Isho:
This gray-green beast appears to be an over-sized tadpole that never fully matured. Two large, bulbous eyes bulge from either side of its head, and a gaping mouth reveals jagged fangs. Scars cover its warty skin, running from its mouth all the way back to its finned tail. You've got 3 questions.

Radaszam smiles, "While you can do many things in the race. The one thing that you mustn't do is fire into the crowd. Firing at other racers is encouraged." he says with a wink. "If you have any more questions, I'll try and answer them. But you should head to the junkyard to get ready."

Wayfinders

F Human | S 35/35 | H 34/34 | R 6/6 | EAC 16 | KAC 17 | F+2 R+8 W+4 | Init+6 | Perc+10 (Lowlight/Darkvision) | SM +10 Icon (Actor) Operative (Spy) 5 | 40'

"So, somebody lets their ego out of control, and instead of letting them reap the consequences, you want us to give them what they claimed to already have?"

Acquisitives

Male LG Ysoki Scholar Mechanic (Drone) | SP 6/6 HP 8/8 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, Drkvsn Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Name of creature, common uses of creature type (decorative, fights or whatever) and special abilities

"So no recruiting then. Got it," Isho said. It seemed like a waste of potential but if this was the faction leader than he would listen to orders and trust in the Universe to provide.

He turned to Osuro and said, "Sounds to me like we're helping ourselves here instead of letting them bring us all down. Did you hear him? Hundreds of thousands of viewers, all expecting this embarrassing excuse for an ysoki to beat a Starfinder. Sounds to me like the Universe is giving as an opportunity. We should find out what this junkrace is all about."

Exo-Guardians

CG Android Operative 1 | Status: OK
Stats:
KAC 16 EAC 15 | Init +5 | F +1 R +6 W +3 | Speed 20ft | Per +6 SM +0 Darkvison, Low-Light Vision
HP 10/10 | Resolve 5/5 | Stamina 7/7

Answering Osuro, Joker adds: "Well, I take it Mr Radaszam here wasn't very fond of the fact, so I guess this Mrs Laboni will... get a warning, to call it some way."

While saying this, his silicon mind is already thinking on what to do to save the day. "So, we'll need some basic info... when is the race happening? ANd if we sign in for it, do we get access to a proper vehicle?"

He looks to everyone's face. "Because I guess signin in is the best way to help, or does anyone have a better idea?"


Isho:
The tadpole is what is known as a Bogwiggle Not important.

Radaszam gives you directions to the race's location and then hands you some badges. "These will mark you as part of Laboni's Crew. She will answer any questions about the ship and what not." as you stand there waiting for more he turns away. "Now, Go. You're wasting your time."

As you arrive at the pit you are not too stunned to see this lady in her bright white lab coat. Laboni, the human mechanic, is waiting on you. "Finally, you're late."

From here, you have some options. You can do more than one.

Improve Laboni's Junkracers You can attempt to make her junk racer better, upgrade some components and so on. Skill Check, Computers.
Investigating the Enemy There are other crews around you and as such, you can do a little bit of sneaking and learning about these guys. Skills, Sense Motive, and/or Engineering.
Sabotage Not all things are advice, but it's just best to do it and not get caught. Skills, Stealth (DC 20 I'll give you that DC.)
Socializing While others may cause trouble and damage other peoples things, you are not always that hard. Sometimes talking is better than trickery. Skills, Diplomacy and some good dialog.

Exo-Guardians

CG Android Operative 1 | Status: OK
Stats:
KAC 16 EAC 15 | Init +5 | F +1 R +6 W +3 | Speed 20ft | Per +6 SM +0 Darkvison, Low-Light Vision
HP 10/10 | Resolve 5/5 | Stamina 7/7

Joker gives a cold blood look to the one putting the whole Society into ridiculous trouble and then demanding haste. Wanting to say something about how Mr Radaszam would be pleased to hear Laboni's complaints, he instead directs his speech towards more interesting goals.

"Well, now that we're here... Joker's the name, by the way, pleased to meet you. What do we know about the other competitors? Some of us could talk to them and... arrange... some things, while others might try to have the ship in perfect shape for the race." After finishing, he adds some more words. "Oh, when was the race happening, again?"

Exo-Guardians

Male NG Human Pilgrim Solarion | SP 15 HP 18| RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Nalun agrees with the assessment Radaszam gives the others, its best not to allow some hotheaded racer to beat the Starfinders.

As Nalun arrives at the pit, he decides to wander through the crews, gathering information on the coming race.

Hello there sentient beings. I am Nalun. The Cycle Respects All. What would you say our chances are?

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Acquisitives

Male LG Ysoki Scholar Mechanic (Drone) | SP 6/6 HP 8/8 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, Drkvsn Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

"Alright, alright. I'll be right back, let me see what we're working with here," Isho said, climbing up on top of Laboni's junker to look at it and also scan the surrounding teams in the race prep area.

Engineering: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25 to check out Laboni's junker compared to the other teams.

Do we only get to do one of these each or could I get multiple in - say the scan and then the computers check? If so, then I'll add Computers: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25

Exo-Guardians

CG Android Operative 1 | Status: OK
Stats:
KAC 16 EAC 15 | Init +5 | F +1 R +6 W +3 | Speed 20ft | Per +6 SM +0 Darkvison, Low-Light Vision
HP 10/10 | Resolve 5/5 | Stamina 7/7

Seeing that everyone is doing what they see fit already, Joker decides that's not a bad idea after all. He goes with Nalun for a while, just to see what the competitors are about, and selects a few of them who haven't been in good terms with the human. Then he comes back and helps them... fix... their engines.

Sabotage roll (Stealth) 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30

1 to 50 of 450 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Private Game. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.