Starfinder: Nomad Section

Game Master nomadicc


351 to 400 of 1,154 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

Venture-Captain, Nomad Section

Sarigar's image crackles as he nods, but you can make out the hint of a smile. "Excellent work, Nomads. Transmit the coordinates to me and I'll check the database for anything on that location."

"Your next assignment will be to find what remains of the Unbounded Wayfarer and recover any information the murdered crew left behind, as well as any relics or valuables the raiders may have missed."

"If you wish, you can return to Absalom Station to rest and refit. Or, if you want to get straight to it, head to those coordinates. I will contact you with more when you re-emerge from the Drift."


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Starwright 4 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 16 // EAC: 17 // F/R/W: 2/4/4)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 24/24
  • Hit Points: 22/22
  • Resolve:5/5
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Arc Pistol Battery: 20/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 5/5
  • Level 2 Spells: 3/3
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

"We goes now? Gets paid for last job on the ways?"


Venture-Captain, Nomad Section

Sarigar works on his wrist computer for a moment, then says, "Your payments of 500 credits are waiting in your accounts. I have been authorized another 500 each upon completion of this task. Is that acceptable?"


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

Val'nor keeps his head up, nodding occasionally, but once the ship systems re-connect to the normal-space relays, he begins a search for bounties on the Endless Threnody,
Computers: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17 <-- Keeping his fingers crossed. (its a pirate ship, there might be bounties)

At the mention of 500 credits, Val'nor chimes in 'Oh, I'm in, I say we start heading in that direction too! he also transmits the Nav data to Sarigar.


Male Android Soldier 4; SP 32/32; EAC/KAC 7/15; HP 36/36; rp 5/5; Perception +4; Init +8; Ref +5, Fort+5, Will+4 Azimuth Rifle +9 (0 charges used)

Blax-9 slouches in his seat during the comms with Sarigar. "Yeah, we ain't getting paid enough for this kind of job. Tell 'em we ain't doing it unless he doubles the credits. If he don't like it, he can find some other chumps."


In space, no one can hear you scream

So, taking the assignment or telling him off?


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Starwright 4 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 16 // EAC: 17 // F/R/W: 2/4/4)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 24/24
  • Hit Points: 22/22
  • Resolve:5/5
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Arc Pistol Battery: 20/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 5/5
  • Level 2 Spells: 3/3
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

"No let dumb half shanks answer. Captain Snakelegs good for money. Take it."


In space, no one can hear you scream

Hey guys, I was re-reading a few sections of the Starfinder rulebook, and have a couple things to point out:

1. There is no instant, insterstellar communication, like Star Trek subspace, or what we've been doing. Basically, the universe relies on couriers going the speed of travel. So, messages can be sent, but 2-way communication is limited to planetary and near systems (with delays).

So, Sarigar can't discuss with you the mission details... but he can send a video message. Retcon the above to that he hopes you were successful, requests an update message, and assuming you have the coordinates, offers the follow-on assignment.

That leaves things in your court to take it or return to Absalom Station...

2. Vis-a-vis, computer networks are limited to physical interconnected networks (i.e., on Absalom Station) or limited wireless access (like in close orbit to the station, etc).

Ergo, on your ship, out in space, you are limited to whatever databases you carry and/or updated before you left the station. Concordantly, when you are out and about, any information you reference is dated to the last station visit.

Questions? Barring any major objections / sidebars, we'll assume you proceed to the Ulmarid system.


In space, no one can hear you scream

I'll assume your lack of responses is approval to continue...

Bast plugs the Ulmarid coordinates into the nav computer and engages the Drift engine. The Wayfinder pops back into Drift space and starts the journey to the mysterious system.

Any plans for the next 5d6 ⇒ (6, 6, 6, 3, 1) = 22 days?


Android Mechanic Level 1

I don't think there is anything we can do right? You just realized we don't have space wifi so I think we are pretty much just bored out of our minds for 22 days


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Starwright 4 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 16 // EAC: 17 // F/R/W: 2/4/4)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 24/24
  • Hit Points: 22/22
  • Resolve:5/5
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Arc Pistol Battery: 20/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 5/5
  • Level 2 Spells: 3/3
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

Do we have any universal units for crafting?


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

So no options to level up over the next 22 days? No worries if the answer is no.
'Well, we aught to try to fix some of the damage we got from the Eoxians. I'll attempt to recharge and re-balance the shields. I have some old music vids on my datapad, I can patch them into the ships comms and we can watch them on the main screen. It would be just like being at the concert!!'

Val'nor starts to work, ignoring the groans from the others.
Computers: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26 vs. DC 13 - Pass!

Shields fully re-charge in 40 mins. (1pt./minute) I didn't see anything about recharging not working while in drift space

(Port) light laser cannon is currently glitching (from battle damage)

Currently at 39 hull points Not sure what full is.

Val'nor can help with repairs (Engineering +9), we can all rock out with the Starfinder equivalent of Led Zeppelin...=)


In space, no one can hear you scream

You will have leveled up to 2nd after the next rest. Is that what you meant? As far as maintenance and repairs, that's probably a smart use of your time. Otherwise, yeah, you're probably bored.

I suppose I can roll some "random encounters"... ;)


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

Ah, I misunderstood. I thought you said we had to rest at a station. That answers my question.

What repairs can we do while in drift space and moving?


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Starwright 4 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 16 // EAC: 17 // F/R/W: 2/4/4)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 24/24
  • Hit Points: 22/22
  • Resolve:5/5
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Arc Pistol Battery: 20/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 5/5
  • Level 2 Spells: 3/3
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

I'd like to replenish some grenades but other than crafting, I dont think there is a way.


In space, no one can hear you scream

Shortly after setting off, you decide that going back to Absalom Station to repair, rest and get some gear upgrades is a better idea. Bast resets the drive for "home" and the Loreseeker subtly changes its course.

You re-emerge from Drift space (1d6 ⇒ 5) five days later, immediately struck by the buzz of life and activity surrounding the station after your weeks in the Vast and transit between. Bast gets cleared from Absalom Sector Control and pilots the ship through the crowded Armada and into the station proper. You land in the Nomad Section hangar of the Lorespire Complex a few minutes later.

Strangely, though, the hangar is now dark and unoccupied like much of the rest of the Starfinder headquarters. Sarigar's office is dark and locked, and Meico is no where to be found. In your ready room, you find a datapad with a blinking notification light. Checking it, you find a recorded holo-message from Sarigar.

Sarigar: Nomads, I hope you have returned home safe and successful. While you were traveling, Meico and I were called up to investigate an interesting archaeological find near a small colony outpost in the Vast. When you complete your current assignment, please join us at the Nakondis Colony. The coordinates are included on this datapad. And Bast, you will be duly compensated, he concludes with a wry smirk. The image cuts into static as the message ends.

Plans for your break?


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

I'm looking to upgrade weapons. I'm thinking of losing the Azimuth Laser, and adding the Semi-Auto Pistol, and the Shirren-Eye Rifle. It'll tap me out, but I think the extra short range and adding some long Ranged Damage, might not be bad. Thoughts?

Also, are there rules for using the Scope on a sniper rifle to assist perception checks?

Otherwise, once we connect to the stations network, can I check on outstanding bounties on the Exoian ship?


In space, no one can hear you scream
Val'nor wrote:
Otherwise, once we connect to the stations network, can I check on outstanding bounties on the Exoian ship?

Certainly. Unfortunately, there are none.


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Starwright 4 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 16 // EAC: 17 // F/R/W: 2/4/4)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 24/24
  • Hit Points: 22/22
  • Resolve:5/5
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Arc Pistol Battery: 20/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 5/5
  • Level 2 Spells: 3/3
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

We found a semi auto pistol


Android Mechanic Level 1

So is the datapad mission the same mission he had asked us to go on before? Or do we have two missions now?

Bast chuckles to himself at Sarigar attempt at humor, "Cheeky bastard..."

I will also make sure that they are working on any repairs for the ship and an ETA for completion.

Any limitations on what's available for sale or is anything in the book most likely available?


In space, no one can hear you scream

Sorry if it is confusing... he means for you to join them after you find the Unbounded Wayfarer. But where/how you proceed is up to you guys.

At Absalom Station, anything in the books that you can afford is available.

Bast goes to find "they" to get repairs for the ship. It takes him 40 minutes, checking a half-dozen different hangars and offices around the Lorespire Complex, before he finds another person. Not a mechanic, that person is at least able to get him heading in the right direction. Near the center of the complex, he eventually finds the main motor pool. There, buried in a veritable pile of half-deconstructed vehicles and assorted parts, is the Starfinder's overworked (and underpaid) maintenance officer, Maxille. She is a orange-haired gnome wearing patched coveralls and currently covered in hydraulic fluid.

"Look, I feel your pain, but I've got seventeen projects in the queue, all of them higher priority than your ship," Max wearily explains. "Here's what I can do... Send me the rundown of your damages and I'll requisition the UBPs. You'll have to do the work yourself, but you look like you know your way around with a hydrospanner." She waves to the mess around her. "After you get done with that, I could use your help, if you've got the time." She finishes with a wink and smile.


Android Mechanic Level 1

Bast smiles back at Max "I don't mind doing the work, hell most of my crew seems to know their way around a ship, we'll get it up and running lickity-split, then I would be more than happy to see what I can assist you with, always good to have a talented mechanic owe me a favor." Bast smiles again and heads back to the Loreseeker to get a rundown of the damages


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3
Lasereater wrote:
We found a semi auto pistol....

Speaking of which, I didn't write down the loot we found on the exoian ship, did someone?

Val'nor takes the Semi-Auto Pistol, and leaves his Azimuth pistol in the pile of loot to sell.


Male Android Soldier 4; SP 32/32; EAC/KAC 7/15; HP 36/36; rp 5/5; Perception +4; Init +8; Ref +5, Fort+5, Will+4 Azimuth Rifle +9 (0 charges used)

Blax-9 sighs. "Let's just get our ship fixed and then get out of here."

He will do what he can to assist Bast with the repairs.


In space, no one can hear you scream

Repairing the Loreseeker

Bast assesses the damage and sends the report to Max. About an hour later, a courier shows up with the UPBs on a small cart. You set to work making repairs...

16 hull damage x 10 UPBs per point = 160 UPBs. You can complete the repairs in 5 hours. With a DC 19 Engineering check, you can cut the time or UPB cost in half (and keep the unused material...). Others can aid another this check (Engineering DC 10).

Make your rolls!


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

Lasereater is the Engineer, but I'll help.
Engineering: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28 vs. DC 10


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Starwright 4 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 16 // EAC: 17 // F/R/W: 2/4/4)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 24/24
  • Hit Points: 22/22
  • Resolve:5/5
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Arc Pistol Battery: 20/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 5/5
  • Level 2 Spells: 3/3
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

Engineering: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 9 + 2 = 17

Will put a shopping lost together a bit later.


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Starwright 4 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 16 // EAC: 17 // F/R/W: 2/4/4)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 24/24
  • Hit Points: 22/22
  • Resolve:5/5
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Arc Pistol Battery: 20/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 5/5
  • Level 2 Spells: 3/3
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

Need one more aid other, peeps ... we want those UPBs


In space, no one can hear you scream

Making repairs isn't dictated by the crew position. You guys can designate whoever you want to be the primary roller... probably whomever has the highest modifier?


Android Mechanic Level 1

I think Val made it all on his own. Either way, here's my assist

Engineering - 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16

I will go check back in with Max and see what she needed.


Male Android Soldier 4; SP 32/32; EAC/KAC 7/15; HP 36/36; rp 5/5; Perception +4; Init +8; Ref +5, Fort+5, Will+4 Azimuth Rifle +9 (0 charges used)

Engineering Aid Other: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Starwright 4 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 16 // EAC: 17 // F/R/W: 2/4/4)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 24/24
  • Hit Points: 22/22
  • Resolve:5/5
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Arc Pistol Battery: 20/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 5/5
  • Level 2 Spells: 3/3
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

Did I miss a bonus or something? How are you guys getting +10s?


In space, no one can hear you scream

Well, Bast should be +9 modifier (new statblock in OOC tab *cough*), which is 2 ranks +3 class +3 Int +1 insight. Not sure what Val'nor's breakdown is.

You all pitch in to help repair the Loreseeker's hull. Though not well-coordinated in your efforts, the job gets done with some efficiency and you have materials left over. (80 UPBs spare.)

The next day, Bast returns to the main motor pool and offers his help to Maxille. "Thanks for coming by," the gnome peeks down from atop a suspended survey walker with four of its six legs detached. "I've got a ton of odd things you can help with..."

Rolls for Engineering, Computers and Piloting, please.

@ Everyone: When you return to the station, you have access to the 500 credits Sarigar deposited to your accounts. Any purchases before you head out? Any thing else you want to do while you're on the station?


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Starwright 4 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 16 // EAC: 17 // F/R/W: 2/4/4)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 24/24
  • Hit Points: 22/22
  • Resolve:5/5
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Arc Pistol Battery: 20/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 5/5
  • Level 2 Spells: 3/3
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

Engineering: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

License thing for herolab online is stupid. Trying to get it to work on this machine.


Android Mechanic Level 1

You are correct on the +9, Computers is my skill focus skill, not engineering.

I will get rolls up as soon as I am home from work today. I am heading out camping so I won't be able to post until Sunday evening or Monday


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

I get the +10s after the modifiers for having Engineering and Computer tool kits.

Val'nor will lend a hand to Maxille as well.
Computer: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22
Engineering: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Starwright 4 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 16 // EAC: 17 // F/R/W: 2/4/4)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 24/24
  • Hit Points: 22/22
  • Resolve:5/5
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Arc Pistol Battery: 20/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 5/5
  • Level 2 Spells: 3/3
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

ooh, tool kits. I will look for those


Male Android Soldier 4; SP 32/32; EAC/KAC 7/15; HP 36/36; rp 5/5; Perception +4; Init +8; Ref +5, Fort+5, Will+4 Azimuth Rifle +9 (0 charges used)

Engineering: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Piloting: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Starwright 4 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 16 // EAC: 17 // F/R/W: 2/4/4)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 24/24
  • Hit Points: 22/22
  • Resolve:5/5
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Arc Pistol Battery: 20/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 5/5
  • Level 2 Spells: 3/3
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

Alright,

So i purchased 3 frag grenades to replace the ones I already used and added an engineering kit (+2 or rather no more -2, making me +11 as an engineer!).

Thought about a weapon or armor upgrade, but I think I'm going to skip a level.


Android Mechanic Level 1

Sorry I didn't get a post up before going out of town...I suck

Engineering- 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29

Computers - 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21

Piloting - 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21


Male Android Soldier 4; SP 32/32; EAC/KAC 7/15; HP 36/36; rp 5/5; Perception +4; Init +8; Ref +5, Fort+5, Will+4 Azimuth Rifle +9 (0 charges used)

Blax-9 will purchase more ammo and will then save the rest of his cash.


Terrorist attack on Armada freighter claimed by Android Abolitionist Front.

A heavy freighter on the outskirts of the Armada exploded suddenly earlier today. The ship has been identified as property of the Jassu Express freight company. The vessel was completely destroyed and number of casualties are still unknown.

Speculation as the cause of of the explosion ended when the Android Abolitionist Front or AAF claimed responsibility with a system-wide broadcast. 'The Jassu company is a ill-disguised front of the Aspis Consortium and responsible for the trafficking of enslaved androids and other unfortunates. Part of that vile network ended today. The AAF will not tolerate slavery among the Pact Worlds.'

Both Jassu Express and Aspis Consortium representatives refused to provide comment at this time.


In space, no one can hear you scream

Max's eyes widen when Bast returns with the rest of the group in tow. "You brought help!" she cheers, smiling. She quickly parses out tasks to everyone, having Lasereater and Bast work on various mechanical repairs, while Val'nor and Blax-9 team up to calibrate the survey walker's control system.

All told, you accomplish quite a lot within a few hours. "You saved me a ton of time... a few days worth, for sure. Here, take these leftover UPBs with my thanks." She hands over a crate with scattered remnants. "Don't hesitate to call if you need help with anything. And I've always got more work, if you're bored," she adds with a wink.

Total of 150 UPBs.

Anything else on the station, or ready to head out?


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

Nope, got the sniper Rifle and ammo, also snagged the auto-Pistol and purchased some ammo for it.

Val'nor says 'Let me check the Starfinder records for information on the planet we need to go to'

Computers: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15 Doh!


In space, no one can hear you scream

Val'nor finds there isn't much information in the database on Ulmarid. The planet is remote and of questionable resource value, so only a flyby survey has been done.

*

Starfinder Database wrote:

Ulmarid

Diameter: ×2/3
Mass: ×4/9
Gravity: ×1
Atmosphere: Normal
Day: 2 days; Year: 14 years

Ulmarid is a desert planet wracked with fierce storms that scour the surface. Several square tunnels pierce the earth under much of the planet’s crust; although plainly artificial, there is no evidence as to who made these tunnels or why. The planet’s two enormous moons collided long ago, filling the planet’s upper atmosphere with a dangerous cloud of tumbling asteroids that makes approaching the planet with large ships difficult. The desert world has breathable atmosphere but is devoid of intelligent civilization.


In space, no one can hear you scream

Repaired, resupplied and rested, you pile back aboard the Loreseeker and set out for the Ulmarid System.

You emerge from the near-featureless Drift space 5d6 ⇒ (6, 6, 4, 1, 6) = 23 boring days later. You are a short way from Ulmarid, a drab mottled brown planet orbiting a strong white star. As detailed in the database brief, the planet is surrounded by a veritable cloud of asteroids. The clutter blocks any scans of the planet's surface, but you pick up the faint signal of the Unbounded Wayfarer's emergency transponder.

Navigating the asteroid field will be tricky.

Everyone in the same crew stations? Will need a Piloting check at a minimum. Everyone else can assist with Computers (science officer), Engineering (engineer), or a weapons attack roll (gunner).


Male Android Soldier 4; SP 32/32; EAC/KAC 7/15; HP 36/36; rp 5/5; Perception +4; Init +8; Ref +5, Fort+5, Will+4 Azimuth Rifle +9 (0 charges used)

Blax-9 will serve as a gunner again.

Weapons Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17


Male Human Val'nor Male human spacefarer operative 2, Starfinder Forerunner, CG Init +7; Senses Perception +5; EAC 13; KAC 14 SP 14 HP 15 RP 3 Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +3

Computer: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20 Scan area for signals and/or a path to the surface.


Male Space Goblin Xenoarchaelogist Starwright 4 (Init: +3 // Per: +1 // KAC: 16 // EAC: 17 // F/R/W: 2/4/4)
Resources:
  • Stamina: 24/24
  • Hit Points: 22/22
  • Resolve:5/5
  • Petrol: 11/20 (1 extra can)
  • Arc Pistol Battery: 20/20
  • Smoke Grenades: 1
  • Level 1 Spells: 5/5
  • Level 2 Spells: 3/3
  • Spell Cache: 1/1

Lasereater will engineyr.

Engineering: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25


Android Mechanic Level 1

Pilot - 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 8 + 2 = 30 meh

What kind of databases can we load up on the ship? You said we are limited to what we have on hand.

What is considered standard data vs specific data?

351 to 400 of 1,154 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Starfinder: Nomad Section All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.